WorldSpace Satellite Radio Receivers CHENNAI

govinds

Mar 6, 2003, 7:54:33 PM3/6/03
Hello Indian Classic Music Lovers,

I post this msg keeping the typical NRI in mind, who would love to
make his/her parents get the best of the Indian classical music
broadcast through WorldSpace Satellite Radio. For all those who are
new to the WorldSpace product, here are the details:

1. WorldSpace Corporation is a US-based Company.
2. WorldSpace Corporation owns a satellite which is used for
broadcasting superior quality (almost digital output quality) audio
programs 24 HOURS A DAY; yes, round the clock.
3. There are a few transmission beams, each exclusively targetting
listener-audience residing in different parts of the globe. But for
many practical business reasons, WorldSpace Corporation has not
started beaming North America.
4. WorldSpace has its well-settled focus in making its ASIASTAR
broadcast programs reach India. Obviously the ASIASTAR satellite
footprint is spread all over Asia.
5. There are a few specific WorldSpace Satellite Channels meant for
audience interested in typical Indian music, e.g., Gandharva,
Farishta, Lejhoom, besides an AIR Music Channel too.
6. Gandharva broadcasts CARNATIC AND HINDUSTANI music, both vocal and
instrumental. Farishta broadcasts OLD HINDI SONGS. LEJHOOM is meant
for the the recent and latest HINDI songs. AIR Music Channel is a
hook-up of one of the AIR FM channels which broadcast Hindi Songs of
all era. There is a channel by name, KL RADIO and another one, by
name, VRG, both broadcasting mostly TAMIL film and devotional music.
There is an exclusive MALALYAM channel too. The Sai Devotees have a
big meaning for this WorldSpace Radio, in the sense there is a 24-hour
channel, broadcasting Sai Bhajans, Sri Sathya Sai Baba's pravachans
with simultaneous English translation, Sai Devotional music, etc.
Besides, the WorldSpace Asiastar broadcasts about 25 channels, 4-5 of
which are typical Western music of different kinds, the CNN, BBC, etc.

Sounds interesting? Pl read on.

To receive Worldspace broadcasts, you require a WorldSpace Satellite
Radio Receiver. As of now, there are 3 models available in India,
viz., BPL Celeste- II, AMI (Korea) and Joyear (Korea). While BPL
Celeste II is a typical stereo output model with 70 Watts PMPO, the
AMI and Joyear require a Power Amplifier and a speaker system for
getting the best of the audio output.

The WorldSpace Satellite Radio broadcasts are way above than most of
the known audio broadcasts and its pure crystal clear digital format
music traps the music lovers of all kinds.

BPL Celeste-II requires a dedicated external antenna, which requires
to be fitted typically on the top of the premises, the antenna facing
south east with line-of-sight intact. AMI and Joyear come with patch
antenna (kind of portable antenna, which is a separate detachable
module). But my experience is that the typical Indian house require
externa antenna fitting for AMI and Joyyear models too.

WorldSpace Satellite Radio Receiver and accessories Prices (CHENNAI):

1. BPL Celeste II - Rs.7,990/- (with the external antenna including
installation costs in Chennai).

2. AMI - Rs.7,700/- with patch antenna

3. Joyear - Rs.8,490/- with patch antenna

4. External Antenna - Rs.1,350/- including installation costs (at
Chennai).

I am a business person owning and managing a Software Services Company
at Chennai. I also manage a firm, titled "MINDTRAFFIC ENTERPRISES"
marketing Consumer Electronic Products like the WorldSpace Satellite
Radio Receivers and accessories, besides other low-priced (but
definitely value-for-money models) audio products like Home Theater
Speaker Systems, Multimedia Speaker Systems, etc. I run this firm for
the love of music and to keep in touch with the wider music-loving
audience in Chennai. I listen to all kinds of music, be it the typical
Indian Classical or the Latin or Spanish one, as long as the music
enlivens me.

I wonder whether the typical NRI in the US and elsewhere would be
interested to gift a WorldSpace Satellite Radio Receiver to his/her
parents or the beloved ones in India, particularly in Chennai.

You can make the payment by a wire transfer or Cashier's check. Credit
Cards are accepted too, but we don't have an on-line transaction
facility, as of now. My prices are quite competitive.

Interested?

I would love to serve you. Just mail in reply and let me quickly
answer your WorldSpace Radio needs.

Govind Srinivasan
MINDTRAFFIC ENTERPRISES
23-B, 11th Avenue,
Ashok Nagar, Chennai 600 083
INDIA
Phone:
91 44 2474 1439
Fax:
91 44 2474 9515
Mobile:

Raghu Nandan

Mar 7, 2003, 10:41:06 AM3/7/03
Hi !

Considering the following information on (A)sathya sai baba, the sai
pravachans will include the art of rubbing oil on the private parts of
young good looking males, and the art of paedophilia and
homosexuality.

To know more about this scoundrel, cheat and paedophile, see
information below

http://www.sathyasaivictims.com/
http://dmoz.org/Society/Religion_and_Spirituality/Opposing_Views/Hinduism/Sathya_Sai_Baba/
http://dir.yahoo.com/Regional/Countries/India/Society_and_Culture/Religion_and_Spirituality/Faiths_and_Practices/Hinduism/Gurus__Swami__and_Sadhu/Sathya_Sai_Baba/Opposing_Views/

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=%22sathya+sai+baba%22+paedophile+OR+homosexual+OR+conman

After a 1 hour documentary on Danish TV, aptly titled "Seduced", which
shows how sathya sai baba performs "magic tricks", a leading member of
the sai baba organisation in Denmark, Jorgen Trygved, admitted on
national TV, live, that sai baba has indeed fondled genitals of young
males.

There is UNESCO which had discontinued links to sai baba because of
charges of pedophilia.
http://www.unesco.org/education/highlights/media_advisory.htm

The US Govt. has a travel warning against this creep who doesn't
realise that Afro style is passe : http://travel.state.gov/india.html
scroll down to Andhra Pradesh. He is the only "prominent local
religious leader" in the state.

What more do you want? Well, see the 1 hour documentary by the Danish
TV and you will know for sure. Clips available at some URL's mentioned
on top of this post.

Raghu

kraghu...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2015, 2:06:34 AM12/15/15
I have been gifted a World Space Satellite Radio by my nephew. I would like to know whether I need a licence? Can someone tell me how to install or is there any shop near Mylapore where I can get all details. My cell number is 9871487642. Can you enlighten me on this score?

Raghuraman

arvinpa...@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2018, 1:27:02 AM11/24/18
Kindly update on worldspace receivers price

Bon voyeger

Jun 1, 2022, 4:25:38 AM6/1/22
Hi
I have BPL Diva Worldspace receiver .... now where to subscribe and what are the charges for it