Find Women Looking Single Men | Dating a Swiss Girls for Sex

andria...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2018, 7:41:20 AM2/1/18
Still Single Finding from Switzerland, Awesome. Swiss women seeking men for long term, or one night stand casual relationships. Girls for dating and want a Christian man for sex or, more, Get laid Zürich tonight with singles or married woman. Geneva and Basel black people want marriage someone from Lausanne. Love to Bern college students for want to date online from Winterthur, Lucerne or St. Gallen Free!

>JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

mariso...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2018, 1:38:29 AM2/2/18
Hi there,

I'm not sure if anyone bothered checking out my 'ad' but here's a little about myself. Before you continue; kindly proceed to the next 'ad' if you are looking for hook up/easy sex/temporary sexual satisfaction. If you aren't..continue reading..

Living my life to the fullest is the way i go about living my life. I am one lady that doesn't believe in disney/movie love/marriage(s) but living an adventurous life with no regrets. Life is about endless quests. I speak machine language for a living and is proficient at 5 homo sapien languages. I am an old soul who's trapped in a Gen-Y vessel (enjoys jazz and listens to Richard Marx/Brian Mcknight to sleep). I just relocated here on 26th December 2017 from another concrete jungle. Ideally, i would want to find a friend to enjoy hawker food with on weekends as well as occasional volunteering events together..and hoping to develop into something meaningful overtime but that isn't mandatory. I am honestly sick of men being super upfront about the need to fulfil their carnal nature instantly. Looking for some chivalry here. If you like what you read drop me an email entitled 'A Friend' as well as your picture. Do expect some delay in my replies as i don't check my personal email much.

Pre-requisites:-
1. Please DO NOT contact me if you are LOOKING FOR MEANINGLESS SEX
2. You are not attached/divorced. Please DO NOT contact me if you are MARRIED/DIVORCED/WIDOW
3. Age: 35-68 (Please DO NOT contact me if you are( -35)
4. Religion (Preferably non-Muslim, I am protestant Christian)
5. Gentleman/Suave (Decent, Kind and Polite)

Note:-
Due to the overwhelmed responses (which was unexpected); I've and will continue deleting responses which doesn't fit the pre-requisites mentioned above as well as emails without a brief introduction about yourself. To emails which are not responded, I am sorry but I don't think we are compatible. I do not want to waste both of our scarce time. However, I would like to wish you the best in whatever you are looking for.

> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

evemi...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2018, 2:08:48 AM2/2/18
Hi. Thanks for reading my post.
I am a well educated (currently doing a Masters degree in a California university), kind, loving, and smart woman looking for a good, respectful and cultured husband. I am from a country other than the US, and from a very conservative and old-fashioned culture.
I am looking for someone with whom I click on the intellectual level. I enjoy meaningful and deep conversations with people who are close to me. I also love reading books, walks along beaches, road trips, cooking, laughing with friends. In a relationship, I believe in sharing both good as well as bad things, happy as well as sad moments, and problems as well as joys. I am also a very homely, sentimental and family-oriented person.
I am not Caucasian. Also, I have a few extra lbs right now that I am working really hard to get rid of (this doesnt mean I am really fat or something). Other than that, I am pretty good looking.
I am looking for someone who is between the ages from 45, has a decent and respectful job, and has good moral values. He should also be kind, compassionate, and know how to treat women with respect. I am looking for a long term commitment if we are compatible.
I am okay if you are divorced and have children, and would certainly take care of your children lovingly. I am also willing to relocate.
I am very different from the creeps posting indecent and disgusting ads on Craigslist, and looking for a man who is very different from that too. But then why I am searching on Craigslist is because due to certain cultural reasons I cannot use other more decent dating websites.
Reply if my description clicks with you. Thank you.

> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

discree...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2018, 2:33:53 AM2/2/18
I am very active and energetic. I like to take long walks in the outdoors, I am a very honest person. I hope to find my best friend, someone who compliments me and I you. I want to feel the feeling of I can't get enough of you. I want to meet someone fun and easygoing like me. No drama, just laid back. I am a Christian and looking for a Christian Man. No Freaks please! I am not looking for a one night stand or casual sex I am just not into that. I want the real deal, someone to grow old with, Fun To be with...

Alberta

> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

walkerkr...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2018, 3:29:33 AM2/2/18
Sie sucht Ihn
I am sincere and honest woman. Maybe you can think that I am strange but I'm not looking for ONLY love. I am looking for a friend. On only Love can not build a relationship. Love is temporary, passion, storm of emotions. It's all over, if between two people there will be no friendship. Only real friends can carry their love, passion, hot relationships through time and save all those feelings. I had not very successful experience in relationships. BUT I STILL BELIEVE IN LOVE! I still believe to find a man with whom I will feel safe. The man whom I will love with all my heart.

> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

alica.m...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2018, 3:58:27 AM2/2/18
Mein Nom ist Blanche et ich bin 26 Jahre alt. Le seul et unique meine aktuellen Statuen und in eine neue Beziehung zu bekommen ist was ich suche. Ich bin ruhig, sanft et auch abenteuerlustig. je suis spazieren gehen, fernsehen et kuscheln sind einige meiner hobbys. Envoyer par e-mail WhatsApp Kontakt können wir beginnen

> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

kristi...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2018, 4:29:52 AM2/2/18
Hallo, ich bin eine einfache Person mit interessanten Aspekten, eine liebevolle und fürsorgliche Person und auch ein Mann wert. ich suche meine bessere Hälfte, mit der ich eine sehr ernste Geschichte gründe, die auf Liebe, Aufrichtigkeit, gegenseitigem Verständnis und Respekt und vor allem Aufrichtigkeit basiert. Ich bin 33 Jahre alt und bevorzuge einen Mann, der älter ist als ich. Ich habe brasilianischen Ursprung.

> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

lorako...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2018, 4:55:06 AM2/2/18
Ich werfe diese Botschaft dort hin und hoffe, dass sie meinen Seelenverwandten zur richtigen Zeit und am richtigen Ort erreicht.

Ich bin eine 29-jährige asiatische Schönheit, die sich nach den starken und liebevollen Armen eines Mannes sehnt, der bereit ist, eine langfristige Beziehung anzufangen (So bitte sei Single, kein Partner oder Frau). Jemand, der bereit ist, es langsam zu nehmen Öffnen Sie für E-Mail-Kommunikation, bis wir beide für Videoanrufe bereit sind und schließlich persönlich treffen. (Geduld ist wirklich eine Tugend in der Suche.) Alles, was ich fragen ist, dass Sie keine Drogen und Sie nicht rauchen Art von Zigarette (das schließt die künstlichen ein). Es tut mir leid, aber das ist nicht verhandelbar. Ich muss zugeben, dass ich mich sehr zu kaukasischen Männern hingezogen fühle, also hoffe ich, dass du mindestens 5'10 "groß bist und einen durchschnittlichen Körper hast. Du kannst 40-50 Jahre alt sein und solange du einen festen Job hast, können wir jedem helfen andere, um für unsere zukünftige Familie zu sorgen. Ich habe einen Bachelor-Abschluss und plane, meine Studien weiter zu fördern. Ich bin größtenteils in Südostasien gereist, anpassungsfähig und anderer Kultur respektierend. Ich war nie verheiratet, ich habe keine Kinder noch Abhängige, aber ich wirklich Ich möchte irgendwann mein eigenes Baby haben, ich liebe es, Sex zu haben, also bin ich sehr leidenschaftlich im Bett.

Wenn Sie dieser Mann sind, auf den ich gewartet habe, schreiben Sie bitte eine gute Vorstellung von sich selbst und fügen Sie mindestens 3 neue Bilder bei und ich werde das gleiche tun.

Nur aufrichtige Antwort und mit Bildern wird gleichermaßen geantwortet werden. Danke, dass Sie so weit gelesen haben.

PS: Bitte schreibe deinen Lieblingsfilm in die Betreffzeile
Kontaktieren Sie mich NICHT mit nicht angeforderten Diensten oder Angeboten

> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

taylorm...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2018, 5:44:01 AM2/2/18
I'm a single mother of two girls , ages 2,4 and they live with me. I have been single for a year now and been too lonely. I want to go back to the friendship world and see if I can find a good and kind hearted man for friendship that could lead to a relationship. I'm a black lady 29yrs old living alone. My name is Joyce Alabi. Only reasonable and serious man should write me please and no under age boys.

> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

erica.f...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2018, 6:14:59 AM2/2/18
Please read my entire post!!

Hello... I'm a single mother of 2... looking to meet someone to just get to know! I haven't dated in a long time and I feel I'm ready. Not looking for sex, so please move on with your private parts picture! My kids are Bi-Racial, so I'm looking for a Black Male with some morals... I prefer a non smoker... Have a Great Day

> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

licyk...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2018, 1:01:57 AM2/3/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:11:20 PM UTC+5:30, andria...@gmail.com wrote:
> Still Single Finding from Switzerland, Awesome. Swiss women seeking men for long term, or one night stand casual relationships. Girls for dating and want a Christian man for sex or, more, Get laid Zürich tonight with singles or married woman. Geneva and Basel black people want marriage someone from Lausanne. Love to Bern college students for want to date online from Winterthur, Lucerne or St. Gallen Free!
>
> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

i want a bf around my age with a view to taking me to my debs next sept.

I'm a bbw, yes a big girl if thats not for u don't bother me please. i am a size 24/26 at the moment

please No one liners either, like hows its going, what you looking for? etc etc plus don't give me the usual oh i love big girls, be original please

alicia.m...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2018, 1:34:17 AM2/3/18
I need to do it asap but I'm not home alone you just come thru my window don't say anything just pull your pants down and I drop to my knees and get to work......

> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

jacquelin...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2018, 2:16:05 AM2/3/18
I'm ready for any & everything, I love having fun need someone to come play
with my ass. I can host or yours.

> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

janice.g...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2018, 3:00:57 AM2/3/18
I'm new to the area and looking for companionship and fun. I'm easy going and generally a happy person. I like 80's music, movies, cooking, and the water. I'd like to find someone who has similar interests.

> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

kathleenn...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2018, 3:15:03 AM2/3/18
I'm a 20 yr white girl looking for some fun tonight. Looking for a male 18-30 yrs old and looking for it right now! Please send a picture with your email, really love a hung man. Would love if you are at least 5"10

> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

jasmin....@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2018, 3:43:56 AM2/3/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:11:20 PM UTC+5:30, andria...@gmail.com wrote:
> Still Single Finding from Switzerland, Awesome. Swiss women seeking men for long term, or one night stand casual relationships. Girls for dating and want a Christian man for sex or, more, Get laid Zürich tonight with singles or married woman. Geneva and Basel black people want marriage someone from Lausanne. Love to Bern college students for want to date online from Winterthur, Lucerne or St. Gallen Free!
>
> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

Im 32, single, mom of two. Ive been out of the dating life for a long time. im looking to see whats out there. Im 5'2 white red hair blue eyes and plus size with big boobs. Im open minded out going. I love the out door like bbqing camping walks ext. You may be asking why it says poppy, well i find guys my age dont treat woman right so i open to older and all race. i do have a thing for big cocks. i do have a hight sex drive but have not had it in years. dont get me wrong im not looking for a hook up but am open to a FWB with open to trunning into more. remind you i do have kids and if they are not respected i will move on. i ask for a pic on the first email just so i can feed out the spam.

nannyros...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2018, 4:06:25 AM2/3/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:11:20 PM UTC+5:30, andria...@gmail.com wrote:
> Still Single Finding from Switzerland, Awesome. Swiss women seeking men for long term, or one night stand casual relationships. Girls for dating and want a Christian man for sex or, more, Get laid Zürich tonight with singles or married woman. Geneva and Basel black people want marriage someone from Lausanne. Love to Bern college students for want to date online from Winterthur, Lucerne or St. Gallen Free!
>
> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

I adore a wicked sense of humor and a kind heart! Looking for friends who can be adventurous, spontaneous in and outside of the bdrm. However can also be laid back and enjoy life's little pleasures too... :)

Love being naughty and'm a bit of an exhibitionist! Did I mention at a sucker for a big cock! Respond with your stats, cell number, and pix. I do not want to see all of it. Save something for later!

miaaros...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2018, 4:40:20 AM2/3/18
I need a person who is fun, who will make me laugh, who's laid back but still target oriented, with a job, somebody whose kind, and somebody who's up for new things and travel. I just graduated with an associates degree in Residential Interior Design, and am now doing free lance design work. I wish to have my own house renovation business someday. I like anything outdoors, sports, going outside, and'm pretty much down to attempt anything. I would really love to meet somebody that could show me some new and interesting things. I am a social butterfly, and love to have fun and act a fool. Life is short, and I love to live up every minute. I'd really like to find someone that feels the same. I have got a pretty cool life in my eyes, and just need someone to share it with. :) Lets swap cell #s and pictures. I cannot wait to get together with someone :)

> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

polish...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2018, 5:13:07 AM2/3/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:11:20 PM UTC+5:30, andria...@gmail.com wrote:
> Still Single Finding from Switzerland, Awesome. Swiss women seeking men for long term, or one night stand casual relationships. Girls for dating and want a Christian man for sex or, more, Get laid Zürich tonight with singles or married woman. Geneva and Basel black people want marriage someone from Lausanne. Love to Bern college students for want to date online from Winterthur, Lucerne or St. Gallen Free!
>
> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

I am looking for someone who will take the time to get to know me. Maybe we will click. Maybe we won't. I'm tired of the same old scene and the same kind of responses. I need something different in my life. I and 34 and I have a good job. Hmu

findxp...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2018, 5:25:52 AM2/3/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:11:20 PM UTC+5:30, andria...@gmail.com wrote:
> Still Single Finding from Switzerland, Awesome. Swiss women seeking men for long term, or one night stand casual relationships. Girls for dating and want a Christian man for sex or, more, Get laid Zürich tonight with singles or married woman. Geneva and Basel black people want marriage someone from Lausanne. Love to Bern college students for want to date online from Winterthur, Lucerne or St. Gallen Free!
>
> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

I am looking for a steady partner who I can peg from time to time. I have done this in the past, but havent done it in a while. I do work and go to school full time so I will be working around my schedule. No i will not have sex with you or you touch me in any shape or form.

datin...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 1:58:33 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:11:20 PM UTC+5:30, andria...@gmail.com wrote:
> Still Single Finding from Switzerland, Awesome. Swiss women seeking men for long term, or one night stand casual relationships. Girls for dating and want a Christian man for sex or, more, Get laid Zürich tonight with singles or married woman. Geneva and Basel black people want marriage someone from Lausanne. Love to Bern college students for want to date online from Winterthur, Lucerne or St. Gallen Free!
>
> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

Hi, I'm a 26 year old girl. I have the apartment to my self today and am looking to meet a guy any age or size :) and have some fun..

nostringa...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 2:23:42 AM2/5/18
I am honest,caring and a romantic.I have a GSOH,am a non-smoker and a social drinker.I Enjoy Bbqs, Fishing, Dining, Movies, Concerts Or Quiet Times At Home watching a Netflix.I am looking for honesty,stability,a GSOH who likes kids and shares similar interests to me.I`m not fussed about looks,or someone to play daddy,just a genuine kinda guy. kik me MaleeenaCharles ,.,.

> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

college...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 2:39:55 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:11:20 PM UTC+5:30, andria...@gmail.com wrote:
> Still Single Finding from Switzerland, Awesome. Swiss women seeking men for long term, or one night stand casual relationships. Girls for dating and want a Christian man for sex or, more, Get laid Zürich tonight with singles or married woman. Geneva and Basel black people want marriage someone from Lausanne. Love to Bern college students for want to date online from Winterthur, Lucerne or St. Gallen Free!
>
> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

Hi There....

I am 35yrs old lonely, bored, horny, no strings attached, just looking for morning fun.You must be clean, ddf, sane, nice single or married does not matter,I can host If you are interested..
. Hit me ....send me your number

bondd...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 3:04:02 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:11:20 PM UTC+5:30, andria...@gmail.com wrote:
> Still Single Finding from Switzerland, Awesome. Swiss women seeking men for long term, or one night stand casual relationships. Girls for dating and want a Christian man for sex or, more, Get laid Zürich tonight with singles or married woman. Geneva and Basel black people want marriage someone from Lausanne. Love to Bern college students for want to date online from Winterthur, Lucerne or St. Gallen Free!
>
> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

Hey , I am 50 years old but very sexy and hot so age dont matter. i'm like to oral pressure & love to suck .I can host. send me your photo and number. . .. . .. . .. .

casual...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 3:18:58 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:11:20 PM UTC+5:30, andria...@gmail.com wrote:
> Still Single Finding from Switzerland, Awesome. Swiss women seeking men for long term, or one night stand casual relationships. Girls for dating and want a Christian man for sex or, more, Get laid Zürich tonight with singles or married woman. Geneva and Basel black people want marriage someone from Lausanne. Love to Bern college students for want to date online from Winterthur, Lucerne or St. Gallen Free!
>
> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

Hey,
I am 39 yrs old Married female not happy enough at home . I have a home but alone 2 Night. i can host anyone come over and give u bj. Also love 69 and willing to drive. I'm looking for hot guy who knows how to have fun. Email me .......:send your number

christia...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 3:35:20 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:11:20 PM UTC+5:30, andria...@gmail.com wrote:
> Still Single Finding from Switzerland, Awesome. Swiss women seeking men for long term, or one night stand casual relationships. Girls for dating and want a Christian man for sex or, more, Get laid Zürich tonight with singles or married woman. Geneva and Basel black people want marriage someone from Lausanne. Love to Bern college students for want to date online from Winterthur, Lucerne or St. Gallen Free!
>
> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

Lets cut right to the pursuit, I just like hanging out. I like going to the gun range, shooting pool, drinking some beers, and generally being outside. I tend to be a little unconventional at times, I want someone who accepts and adopts me for me.I have no sorrows, I say what I mean and I mean what I say. Life is way to short to sweat the small stuff. =) If you know how to treat a woman.

aussieadult...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 4:04:37 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:11:20 PM UTC+5:30, andria...@gmail.com wrote:
> Still Single Finding from Switzerland, Awesome. Swiss women seeking men for long term, or one night stand casual relationships. Girls for dating and want a Christian man for sex or, more, Get laid Zürich tonight with singles or married woman. Geneva and Basel black people want marriage someone from Lausanne. Love to Bern college students for want to date online from Winterthur, Lucerne or St. Gallen Free!
>
> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

As for me, I'm an attractive, 40-something year old, Caucasian lady. I am not a prima donna, but I do love a good manicure and pedicure. I have shoulder length brown hair and big brown eyes. I have a curvy/thick build, but am height/weight proportionate. I a great bust and a killer set of lips!

If you reply, please be heterosexual, Caucasian, single (which means NOT married or attached), and between early 40's to 50.

laney...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 4:21:40 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:11:20 PM UTC+5:30, andria...@gmail.com wrote:
> Still Single Finding from Switzerland, Awesome. Swiss women seeking men for long term, or one night stand casual relationships. Girls for dating and want a Christian man for sex or, more, Get laid Zürich tonight with singles or married woman. Geneva and Basel black people want marriage someone from Lausanne. Love to Bern college students for want to date online from Winterthur, Lucerne or St. Gallen Free!
>
> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

Send me a cock pic and we'll go from there looking for guys over 8" please I really really want a big cock I will beg you for it and call you daddy. Must host and be 420 friendly and be a night owl so we can play all night. NO PIC NO REPLY

adultclubau...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 4:42:37 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:11:20 PM UTC+5:30, andria...@gmail.com wrote:
> Still Single Finding from Switzerland, Awesome. Swiss women seeking men for long term, or one night stand casual relationships. Girls for dating and want a Christian man for sex or, more, Get laid Zürich tonight with singles or married woman. Geneva and Basel black people want marriage someone from Lausanne. Love to Bern college students for want to date online from Winterthur, Lucerne or St. Gallen Free!
>
> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

So I'm just looking for a good time and willing to meet first then fuck.
Preferably aged 18-25
If you like thick women;)

adultfi...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 4:59:04 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:11:20 PM UTC+5:30, andria...@gmail.com wrote:
> Still Single Finding from Switzerland, Awesome. Swiss women seeking men for long term, or one night stand casual relationships. Girls for dating and want a Christian man for sex or, more, Get laid Zürich tonight with singles or married woman. Geneva and Basel black people want marriage someone from Lausanne. Love to Bern college students for want to date online from Winterthur, Lucerne or St. Gallen Free!
>
> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

Hey guys! Let me start by saying I am real! Idk why that is such a big thing on here. Anyway, I am 32. Im a bigger girl, apparently that is important, too. Not huge, still pretty lol. Sweet and affectionate and single!! Looking for someone to go out with on New Year's. And for someone to kiss at midnight! ;) Also would like to have a regular guy to talk to and do fun stuff with. I am 420 friendly and I do drink and Im ready to go have some fun! Please send a pic with your reply, I will likely not respond if you don't. Don't be old or a pervert, either please. Talk to you soon!!

catchcla...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 5:17:53 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:11:20 PM UTC+5:30, andria...@gmail.com wrote:
> Still Single Finding from Switzerland, Awesome. Swiss women seeking men for long term, or one night stand casual relationships. Girls for dating and want a Christian man for sex or, more, Get laid Zürich tonight with singles or married woman. Geneva and Basel black people want marriage someone from Lausanne. Love to Bern college students for want to date online from Winterthur, Lucerne or St. Gallen Free!
>
> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

I am in my 40's looking for long term serious relationship that will lead to marriage. must be trustworthy, honest, dependable and family oriented. must love children. communication is a must. race is not important. must be local. please send photo and put your city in the subject line to weed out spam....I am smoke, drug and disease free. I do not drink. so I am asking for a man that doesn't drink or use drugs.

marialo...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 5:35:41 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:11:20 PM UTC+5:30, andria...@gmail.com wrote:
> Still Single Finding from Switzerland, Awesome. Swiss women seeking men for long term, or one night stand casual relationships. Girls for dating and want a Christian man for sex or, more, Get laid Zürich tonight with singles or married woman. Geneva and Basel black people want marriage someone from Lausanne. Love to Bern college students for want to date online from Winterthur, Lucerne or St. Gallen Free!
>
> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

Local girl looking for a man to please. I'm mobile to cum to you or you can cum to me. Hygiene is super important! I'm available right now Text me

sashase...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 5:52:33 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:11:20 PM UTC+5:30, andria...@gmail.com wrote:
> Still Single Finding from Switzerland, Awesome. Swiss women seeking men for long term, or one night stand casual relationships. Girls for dating and want a Christian man for sex or, more, Get laid Zürich tonight with singles or married woman. Geneva and Basel black people want marriage someone from Lausanne. Love to Bern college students for want to date online from Winterthur, Lucerne or St. Gallen Free!
>
> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

Hey, Looking for straight up fuck not the slow stroking kind but the hair pulling ass pounding sweaty kind you get with anger and revenge please if interested reply, Kik me if you're interested......

ronilor...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 5:59:40 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:11:20 PM UTC+5:30, andria...@gmail.com wrote:
> Still Single Finding from Switzerland, Awesome. Swiss women seeking men for long term, or one night stand casual relationships. Girls for dating and want a Christian man for sex or, more, Get laid Zürich tonight with singles or married woman. Geneva and Basel black people want marriage someone from Lausanne. Love to Bern college students for want to date online from Winterthur, Lucerne or St. Gallen Free!
>
> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

Hey all I'm a fat woman that's looking for someone to be nerdy with. I'm into rock music, board games, hikes, and reading. I am a very independent person. Live on my own, have a good job, and vehicle. Just looking for someone I could be friends with and see where it goes.

anastiaarli...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 1:01:52 AM2/7/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:11:20 PM UTC+5:30, andria...@gmail.com wrote:
> Still Single Finding from Switzerland, Awesome. Swiss women seeking men for long term, or one night stand casual relationships. Girls for dating and want a Christian man for sex or, more, Get laid Zürich tonight with singles or married woman. Geneva and Basel black people want marriage someone from Lausanne. Love to Bern college students for want to date online from Winterthur, Lucerne or St. Gallen Free!
>
> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

I am 29 yrs old divorce & looking for a fun sexy guy who also likes to have fun.
Just fwb nothing serious.

I love to suck Ifyour interested send a picture. I am waiting.must be I will waiting for your mail...

andreabr...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 1:27:56 AM2/7/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:11:20 PM UTC+5:30, andria...@gmail.com wrote:
> Still Single Finding from Switzerland, Awesome. Swiss women seeking men for long term, or one night stand casual relationships. Girls for dating and want a Christian man for sex or, more, Get laid Zürich tonight with singles or married woman. Geneva and Basel black people want marriage someone from Lausanne. Love to Bern college students for want to date online from Winterthur, Lucerne or St. Gallen Free!
>
> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

So here's how my night went.

I came home from my respectable job, got stoned, and decided that I needed to rearrange all my bedroom furniture. You know, shake things up a bit in my life when everything else seems to be on repeat.

Then I got to thinking about how it might be nice to shake up things in other aspects of my life, like hang out with an interesting dude instead of my cat. Someone who is funny, gentlemanly with a twist of pervy, and most importantly, able to help me move furniture.

And now I'm posting on Craigslist because I make smart decisions. Then again, you're reading this, so here we are.

How are you spending your evening? How do you deal with restlessness? How much can you lift? All important questions.

alvinamou...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 1:45:23 AM2/7/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:11:20 PM UTC+5:30, andria...@gmail.com wrote:
> Still Single Finding from Switzerland, Awesome. Swiss women seeking men for long term, or one night stand casual relationships. Girls for dating and want a Christian man for sex or, more, Get laid Zürich tonight with singles or married woman. Geneva and Basel black people want marriage someone from Lausanne. Love to Bern college students for want to date online from Winterthur, Lucerne or St. Gallen Free!
>
> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

There's so much missing I don't know where to start. They say team work makes the dream work but only if both of you try and It seems he doesn't want to try anymore.

I wonder if any single really tall, young, sexy well endowed in the men's department, man who wants to get to know me first and take me away from all this. lets wait to get intimate it will be well worth the wait.
I have a great personality, educated, I'm very nice and would be there for you through thick and thin.
My color is ebony with dark brow hair and I am plus sized and I'm short and attached.

My availability is during the am yours must be to and you must host.
If your married or attached must want to change your situation not play games.
Send in a pic to get a response
I can't wait to me my tall handsome prince.

lovelyro...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 2:05:30 AM2/7/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:11:20 PM UTC+5:30, andria...@gmail.com wrote:
> Still Single Finding from Switzerland, Awesome. Swiss women seeking men for long term, or one night stand casual relationships. Girls for dating and want a Christian man for sex or, more, Get laid Zürich tonight with singles or married woman. Geneva and Basel black people want marriage someone from Lausanne. Love to Bern college students for want to date online from Winterthur, Lucerne or St. Gallen Free!
>
> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

Feeling lonely? Need Some Company? Want to have an addictive adventure? I'm Ready to Play are You?

swingersx...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 2:32:18 AM2/7/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:11:20 PM UTC+5:30, andria...@gmail.com wrote:
> Still Single Finding from Switzerland, Awesome. Swiss women seeking men for long term, or one night stand casual relationships. Girls for dating and want a Christian man for sex or, more, Get laid Zürich tonight with singles or married woman. Geneva and Basel black people want marriage someone from Lausanne. Love to Bern college students for want to date online from Winterthur, Lucerne or St. Gallen Free!
>
> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

I'm looking for someone to start out as friends, and see how things go. I'm a mom, so you must love children. I love the outdoors, camping, fishing, hiking, swimming, movies, music, cars, trucks and racing (mostly dirt track stock car). Send me a picture of yourself please, and your favorite band or type of music in the subject line.

jecqul...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 3:13:12 AM2/7/18
Mein Name ist Blanche und ich bin 26 Jahre alt. single ist meine aktuellen Statuen und in eine neue Beziehung zu bekommen ist was ich suche. Ich bin ruhig, sanft und auch abenteuerlustig. am strand spazieren gehen, fernsehen und kuscheln sind einige meiner hobbys. mailen Sie mir oder senden Sie mir Ihre WhatsApp Kontakt können wir beginnen

> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

jame...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 3:42:45 AM2/7/18
I am your companion based in Switzerland. I am well travelled, educated and cultured. I enjoy classical music and golden oldies (for example the Rat Pack), the opera and theater. A perfect evening for me would be a good glass of wine, the Rat Pack golden oldies on piano and you to share glances with. I have been told I can make a man feel like he's known me a lifetime (I repeat those words with utmost modesty as I prefer to let you be the judge). I am attentive and caring, a good listener and compassionate. If you are looking for a dinner date that makes you feel like a long term friend/lover, then I am the right person. In the words of the famous Dean Martin: "your happy heart will sing"....

> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

chj...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 4:17:36 AM2/7/18
Hi there

I will be in Geneva for a week next week and thought it would be nice to meet a witty, good looking, worldly (global in outlook), interesting man while I am there. There is something about Swiss men (over35 please) I like.

Me...I am cute, funny, a good conversationalist, attractive girl who likes to meet new people...anywhere and is also very global in outlook.

Look forward to hearing from you.

> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

emmama...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 5:00:59 AM2/7/18
I'm very single, and am missing having that special someone in my life. I'm kind, nurturing, funny, passionate, mature, driven, compassionate, and so much more. If your the crazy stalker type, with a temper, or don't have your shit together, then don't bother replying. If you have a girlfriend/wife/ or significant other.....If you voted for Trump then we surely won't get alone and dont bother replying. I'm looking for someone to add to my life who is amazing and a breath of fresh air in this world we live in. I'm an overall happy lady who just misses having someone to call my own. Wanna hang out or go do something for Valentine's evening? Or even a different time if it freaks you out to do the whole Valentine's day on a first date think;) I would love to hear from you! I would love to make sure there is a mutual attraction so please send a picture with your first email. Cheers!

> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

garciar...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 5:09:21 AM2/7/18
Would be nice to find a date for Valentine's Day. Actually it would be nice to find someone that is looking for a long term relationship. It seems that it should be easy to find someone else that is retired and would like someone to do things together. But it is more difficult than it should be.

I am retired, a BBW and not interested in a friend with benefits, a date with a married man or someone younger than 50.

Would be terrific to find someone that is fun, maybe a bit sarcastic, honest and communicative.

> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

christi...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 5:26:14 AM2/7/18
I will start with the basics. I am a single woman who does not wish to remain single. I have an amazing job, work hard and travel often. The travel will slow down in a few weeks. I've been told I am attractive, but if you seek a blond bombshell, you've stumbled upon the wrong post.

When I am not working, I spend time outdoors. In summer it's hiking and kayaking. In winter hiking and snow shoeing.
Conversely, I also love staying home, reading and listening to music. Occasionally I enjoy a board game night.
> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

kristi...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 1:23:27 AM2/8/18
Do you know what forever means?? Are you looking for forever? I am. I am looking for mine. I miss the simple things in a relationship.. the little things. I am a country girl raised on old country woman i want a responsible man should write me back with is Email address and some recent pics and no spam or else i will not reply back to you ..Some of my favorite memories growing up was watching my mom and dad dancing in the kitchen to Conway Twitty singing I'd Love To Lay You Down. I want to find someone who loves kids (i have one), can cook a mean steak on the grill, loves to laugh, appreciates simple goofy affectionate things, knows how to treat a woman, doesn't live their life with money being the top priority. I am too old and life is too short for one night stands or wasting time. For me... forever starts with a conversation.. a laugh...a smile... a kiss... and a million more steps together. I am not a Barbie doll kinda girl.. I am me... I am ok with me. I am a work in progress... aren't you?

> > >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

carol...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 1:46:25 AM2/8/18
Older man here with a beard been told im nice looking. In good shape, non smoker, non drinker. Normal guy with normal desires. Looking for woman over 60 who still has normal desires. Friends first then meet if comfortable with that. I will swap pictures if you want to.

> > >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

evemm...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 2:57:14 AM2/8/18
I'm in my 40s white good looks in shape and selectively looking for a friend/lover or whatever it leads to. It would be nice to just enjoy each other's company from time to time discreetly of course and If we click I don't think you'll be disappointed. I'm not in Andy but not far from there. NO emails unless you put your number in the subject line. Kik me bamafan5482 I'm real! cross posted on another city also!

> > >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

datingpers...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 3:20:05 AM2/8/18
Seeking milfs and cougars who loves the joy of having a little chocolate in the their live..Must be drug disease and drama free. Very discrete. I'm sure you will not be disappointed... send a picture and put "milf" or "cougar" in subject along with a picture so I know you're real...Must be able to host
> > >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

kristen.j...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 3:40:38 AM2/8/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 2:28:27 PM UTC+5:30, alica.m...@gmail.com wrote:
> Mein Nom ist Blanche et ich bin 26 Jahre alt. Le seul et unique meine aktuellen Statuen und in eine neue Beziehung zu bekommen ist was ich suche. Ich bin ruhig, sanft et auch abenteuerlustig. je suis spazieren gehen, fernsehen et kuscheln sind einige meiner hobbys. Envoyer par e-mail WhatsApp Kontakt können wir beginnen
> >
> > >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

Hello I am a single Hispanic man, 65yrs.old,5,'9"",175 lbs.i am new to Florida.i am hoping to meet someone close to my age. I enjoy the company of a muture friendly
sexy woman who is single and affectionate.. I am a home owner and retired.i can host. I would like a long term relationship.with someone about adverage height and
Weight, race does not matter . Please respond with a photo.

katie...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 3:59:14 AM2/8/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 12:08:29 PM UTC+5:30, mariso...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm not sure if anyone bothered checking out my 'ad' but here's a little about myself. Before you continue; kindly proceed to the next 'ad' if you are looking for hook up/easy sex/temporary sexual satisfaction. If you aren't..continue reading..
>
> Living my life to the fullest is the way i go about living my life. I am one lady that doesn't believe in disney/movie love/marriage(s) but living an adventurous life with no regrets. Life is about endless quests. I speak machine language for a living and is proficient at 5 homo sapien languages. I am an old soul who's trapped in a Gen-Y vessel (enjoys jazz and listens to Richard Marx/Brian Mcknight to sleep). I just relocated here on 26th December 2017 from another concrete jungle. Ideally, i would want to find a friend to enjoy hawker food with on weekends as well as occasional volunteering events together..and hoping to develop into something meaningful overtime but that isn't mandatory. I am honestly sick of men being super upfront about the need to fulfil their carnal nature instantly. Looking for some chivalry here. If you like what you read drop me an email entitled 'A Friend' as well as your picture. Do expect some delay in my replies as i don't check my personal email much.
>
> Pre-requisites:-
> 1. Please DO NOT contact me if you are LOOKING FOR MEANINGLESS SEX
> 2. You are not attached/divorced. Please DO NOT contact me if you are MARRIED/DIVORCED/WIDOW
> 3. Age: 35-68 (Please DO NOT contact me if you are( -35)
> 4. Religion (Preferably non-Muslim, I am protestant Christian)
> 5. Gentleman/Suave (Decent, Kind and Polite)
>
> Note:-
> Due to the overwhelmed responses (which was unexpected); I've and will continue deleting responses which doesn't fit the pre-requisites mentioned above as well as emails without a brief introduction about yourself. To emails which are not responded, I am sorry but I don't think we are compatible. I do not want to waste both of our scarce time. However, I would like to wish you the best in whatever you are looking for.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

Hi I'm a young 60 fit white guy, looking for a female 45 - 55 to go to dinner or lunch and get to know each other, you never know , I very laid back no drama. I have a house ,car,teeth and most of my hair. Please be real. Your pic gets mine. Please be local

rosecarol...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 4:20:00 AM2/8/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 12:38:48 PM UTC+5:30, evemi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi. Thanks for reading my post.
> I am a well educated (currently doing a Masters degree in a California university), kind, loving, and smart woman looking for a good, respectful and cultured husband. I am from a country other than the US, and from a very conservative and old-fashioned culture.
> I am looking for someone with whom I click on the intellectual level. I enjoy meaningful and deep conversations with people who are close to me. I also love reading books, walks along beaches, road trips, cooking, laughing with friends. In a relationship, I believe in sharing both good as well as bad things, happy as well as sad moments, and problems as well as joys. I am also a very homely, sentimental and family-oriented person.
> I am not Caucasian. Also, I have a few extra lbs right now that I am working really hard to get rid of (this doesnt mean I am really fat or something). Other than that, I am pretty good looking.
> I am looking for someone who is between the ages from 45, has a decent and respectful job, and has good moral values. He should also be kind, compassionate, and know how to treat women with respect. I am looking for a long term commitment if we are compatible.
> I am okay if you are divorced and have children, and would certainly take care of your children lovingly. I am also willing to relocate.
> I am very different from the creeps posting indecent and disgusting ads on Craigslist, and looking for a man who is very different from that too. But then why I am searching on Craigslist is because due to certain cultural reasons I cannot use other more decent dating websites.
> Reply if my description clicks with you. Thank you.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

I am 43, a UCF graduate, and originally from Indiana. I have lived in Florida over 30 years. I like to do all sorts of things such as bowling, playing pool, working out, walking, going to the movies, or just hanging out. For music, I would say about anything is fine, but NO rap.
I have my own place which I love very much. It's cozy but small.
I love cats and dogs. I've had a few of each.
A bit nervous as I write this, not knowing what to put down. I like to draw, especially caricatures, mostly of animals.
Looking for a person who is down to Earth. She should be kind and honest. Also, I am looking for someone who has a good sense of humor, confident and can carry on a good conversation. I tend to strike up conversations with others somewhat easily.
I am fortunate that I have traveled a lot, including out of the country.
So, if you think we may be a match, just shoot me a response. I am looking for someone ages 40-50.

jessicaje...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 4:40:32 AM2/8/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 12:08:29 PM UTC+5:30, mariso...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm not sure if anyone bothered checking out my 'ad' but here's a little about myself. Before you continue; kindly proceed to the next 'ad' if you are looking for hook up/easy sex/temporary sexual satisfaction. If you aren't..continue reading..
>
> Living my life to the fullest is the way i go about living my life. I am one lady that doesn't believe in disney/movie love/marriage(s) but living an adventurous life with no regrets. Life is about endless quests. I speak machine language for a living and is proficient at 5 homo sapien languages. I am an old soul who's trapped in a Gen-Y vessel (enjoys jazz and listens to Richard Marx/Brian Mcknight to sleep). I just relocated here on 26th December 2017 from another concrete jungle. Ideally, i would want to find a friend to enjoy hawker food with on weekends as well as occasional volunteering events together..and hoping to develop into something meaningful overtime but that isn't mandatory. I am honestly sick of men being super upfront about the need to fulfil their carnal nature instantly. Looking for some chivalry here. If you like what you read drop me an email entitled 'A Friend' as well as your picture. Do expect some delay in my replies as i don't check my personal email much.
>
> Pre-requisites:-
> 1. Please DO NOT contact me if you are LOOKING FOR MEANINGLESS SEX
> 2. You are not attached/divorced. Please DO NOT contact me if you are MARRIED/DIVORCED/WIDOW
> 3. Age: 35-68 (Please DO NOT contact me if you are( -35)
> 4. Religion (Preferably non-Muslim, I am protestant Christian)
> 5. Gentleman/Suave (Decent, Kind and Polite)
>
> Note:-
> Due to the overwhelmed responses (which was unexpected); I've and will continue deleting responses which doesn't fit the pre-requisites mentioned above as well as emails without a brief introduction about yourself. To emails which are not responded, I am sorry but I don't think we are compatible. I do not want to waste both of our scarce time. However, I would like to wish you the best in whatever you are looking for.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

Hello. Looking for a lady who might be a little down on her luck and looking for some help for the long hot summer. Married or a single mom. NOT NOT NOT looking for a young woman who is just a pro. Want a mature lady that is either bored and wants some excitement or is just looking for a little help. Love a lady in her 40s or even later. Let me know if you would like to discuss.

janiced...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 5:06:29 AM2/8/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 1:03:53 PM UTC+5:30, discree...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am very active and energetic. I like to take long walks in the outdoors, I am a very honest person. I hope to find my best friend, someone who compliments me and I you. I want to feel the feeling of I can't get enough of you. I want to meet someone fun and easygoing like me. No drama, just laid back. I am a Christian and looking for a Christian Man. No Freaks please! I am not looking for a one night stand or casual sex I am just not into that. I want the real deal, someone to grow old with, Fun To be with...
>
> Alberta
> >
> > >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

Hi, I'm black 6'0 handsome gentleman seeking a fwb. I'm very easygoing, laidback. Willing to chat to see if we have compatibility first. 420 friendly + white +. Please change subject to the score of the FL game at the time of reply or the final score

rosa...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 5:12:41 AM2/8/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 2:28:27 PM UTC+5:30, alica.m...@gmail.com wrote:
> Mein Nom ist Blanche et ich bin 26 Jahre alt. Le seul et unique meine aktuellen Statuen und in eine neue Beziehung zu bekommen ist was ich suche. Ich bin ruhig, sanft et auch abenteuerlustig. je suis spazieren gehen, fernsehen et kuscheln sind einige meiner hobbys. Envoyer par e-mail WhatsApp Kontakt können wir beginnen
> >
> > >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

A thin to average shaped women. That's honest,super affectionate, talkative, caring, loyal, trustworthy, person that I can grow with and learn more about and once I know everything there is to know I keep learning more, someone that will treat me like I treat them,someone that will go out of there way for me,someone that in a relationship would be equal. someone that makes me happy, and so much more...

About me: 5'10", 125lbs, hazel /green eyes, snake bites, 4 tattoo's, 4 piercing's. Old fashioned romantic, honest, loyal, funny, affectionate, trustworthy, dependable would be a few words to describe me. I love all types of movies have a huge collection and love for movies. I love all types of music and music I mostly listen to electronic, old school goth, 80's, and pop. I do special effects makeup and build props and movie quality costumes. I know how to cook very well, and I do actually clean, I like having everything nice and tidy. I know how to draw, I'm very open minded, I'm one of those that believes what you see is what you get, I don't act or put on a facade, how I am now is how I'll be 50 years from now. Also a big Matrix, Star Wars, Disney, Marvel, DC, Geek.

valerie....@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 2:55:52 AM2/9/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 12:38:48 PM UTC+5:30, evemi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi. Thanks for reading my post.
> I am a well educated (currently doing a Masters degree in a California university), kind, loving, and smart woman looking for a good, respectful and cultured husband. I am from a country other than the US, and from a very conservative and old-fashioned culture.
> I am looking for someone with whom I click on the intellectual level. I enjoy meaningful and deep conversations with people who are close to me. I also love reading books, walks along beaches, road trips, cooking, laughing with friends. In a relationship, I believe in sharing both good as well as bad things, happy as well as sad moments, and problems as well as joys. I am also a very homely, sentimental and family-oriented person.
> I am not Caucasian. Also, I have a few extra lbs right now that I am working really hard to get rid of (this doesnt mean I am really fat or something). Other than that, I am pretty good looking.
> I am looking for someone who is between the ages from 45, has a decent and respectful job, and has good moral values. He should also be kind, compassionate, and know how to treat women with respect. I am looking for a long term commitment if we are compatible.
> I am okay if you are divorced and have children, and would certainly take care of your children lovingly. I am also willing to relocate.
> I am very different from the creeps posting indecent and disgusting ads on Craigslist, and looking for a man who is very different from that too. But then why I am searching on Craigslist is because due to certain cultural reasons I cannot use other more decent dating websites.
> Reply if my description clicks with you. Thank you.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

So basically I want to sext with someone who will talk dirty to me. I'm open to meeting eventually but for now just sexting so hmu ....send me your number.

olivia...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 3:00:15 AM2/9/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 12:08:29 PM UTC+5:30, mariso...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm not sure if anyone bothered checking out my 'ad' but here's a little about myself. Before you continue; kindly proceed to the next 'ad' if you are looking for hook up/easy sex/temporary sexual satisfaction. If you aren't..continue reading..
>
> Living my life to the fullest is the way i go about living my life. I am one lady that doesn't believe in disney/movie love/marriage(s) but living an adventurous life with no regrets. Life is about endless quests. I speak machine language for a living and is proficient at 5 homo sapien languages. I am an old soul who's trapped in a Gen-Y vessel (enjoys jazz and listens to Richard Marx/Brian Mcknight to sleep). I just relocated here on 26th December 2017 from another concrete jungle. Ideally, i would want to find a friend to enjoy hawker food with on weekends as well as occasional volunteering events together..and hoping to develop into something meaningful overtime but that isn't mandatory. I am honestly sick of men being super upfront about the need to fulfil their carnal nature instantly. Looking for some chivalry here. If you like what you read drop me an email entitled 'A Friend' as well as your picture. Do expect some delay in my replies as i don't check my personal email much.
>
> Pre-requisites:-
> 1. Please DO NOT contact me if you are LOOKING FOR MEANINGLESS SEX
> 2. You are not attached/divorced. Please DO NOT contact me if you are MARRIED/DIVORCED/WIDOW
> 3. Age: 35-68 (Please DO NOT contact me if you are( -35)
> 4. Religion (Preferably non-Muslim, I am protestant Christian)
> 5. Gentleman/Suave (Decent, Kind and Polite)
>
> Note:-
> Due to the overwhelmed responses (which was unexpected); I've and will continue deleting responses which doesn't fit the pre-requisites mentioned above as well as emails without a brief introduction about yourself. To emails which are not responded, I am sorry but I don't think we are compatible. I do not want to waste both of our scarce time. However, I would like to wish you the best in whatever you are looking for.

adultfri...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 3:09:11 AM2/9/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 1:59:33 PM UTC+5:30, walkerkr...@gmail.com wrote:
> Sie sucht Ihn
> I am sincere and honest woman. Maybe you can think that I am strange but I'm not looking for ONLY love. I am looking for a friend. On only Love can not build a relationship. Love is temporary, passion, storm of emotions. It's all over, if between two people there will be no friendship. Only real friends can carry their love, passion, hot relationships through time and save all those feelings. I had not very successful experience in relationships. BUT I STILL BELIEVE IN LOVE! I still believe to find a man with whom I will feel safe. The man whom I will love with all my heart.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

who is single or married someone who is in a relationship but he

I am single and looking for an open minded slave who i can host stuck in a sexless marriage or relationship or does not have sex when he want there is a way you can get all the fun you need.

farace...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 3:13:45 AM2/9/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 2:59:52 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hallo, ich bin eine einfache Person mit interessanten Aspekten, eine liebevolle und fürsorgliche Person und auch ein Mann wert. ich suche meine bessere Hälfte, mit der ich eine sehr ernste Geschichte gründe, die auf Liebe, Aufrichtigkeit, gegenseitigem Verständnis und Respekt und vor allem Aufrichtigkeit basiert. Ich bin 33 Jahre alt und bevorzuge einen Mann, der älter ist als ich. Ich habe brasilianischen Ursprung.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

I know you're out there looking for me, as I am you. Like mine, your marriage is tired and stagnant, but not quite worth throwing away.

Like me, you long for a kiss that ignites a fire deep within. You want to feel the excitement that your marriage has lost, despite what you've done to save it. You want to see a text that makes your tummy flutter. You want sparks to fly when your fingertips graze my soft skin. You want to think of me in a fleeting moment... and smile.

laray...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 3:19:01 AM2/9/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 2:59:52 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hallo, ich bin eine einfache Person mit interessanten Aspekten, eine liebevolle und fürsorgliche Person und auch ein Mann wert. ich suche meine bessere Hälfte, mit der ich eine sehr ernste Geschichte gründe, die auf Liebe, Aufrichtigkeit, gegenseitigem Verständnis und Respekt und vor allem Aufrichtigkeit basiert. Ich bin 33 Jahre alt und bevorzuge einen Mann, der älter ist als ich. Ich habe brasilianischen Ursprung.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

Single mom looking for a nice man to meet today for casual fun .. I can host or come to your place
I love to suck. Send me a pic .Must be ddf

dianalowe...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 3:24:04 AM2/9/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 4:14:01 PM UTC+5:30, taylorm...@gmail.com wrote:
> I'm a single mother of two girls , ages 2,4 and they live with me. I have been single for a year now and been too lonely. I want to go back to the friendship world and see if I can find a good and kind hearted man for friendship that could lead to a relationship. I'm a black lady 29yrs old living alone. My name is Joyce Alabi. Only reasonable and serious man should write me please and no under age boys.
>

> > >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

Looking for a mature over 50 lady to have a FWB relationship must be discrete maybe in same situation im in no emotional or physical contact with there spouse I'm a very oral giving white male 56 years old gentle kind it can be a 1 time thing but would like a lady who would like to talk on phone on occasion between rendezvous so if you aren't getting what the attention you want from home let's talk maybe meet for coffee or dinner to see if there is an attraction

susan...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 3:34:36 AM2/9/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 4:44:59 PM UTC+5:30, erica.f...@gmail.com wrote:
> Please read my entire post!!
>
> Hello... I'm a single mother of 2... looking to meet someone to just get to know! I haven't dated in a long time and I feel I'm ready. Not looking for sex, so please move on with your private parts picture! My kids are Bi-Racial, so I'm looking for a Black Male with some morals... I prefer a non smoker... Have a Great Day
> >
> > >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

I'm into female studs and love the way female studs carry themselves

Anyway if you're interested in A tall dark chocolate man that can please you
Hmu if you're down

When sending An email
Please send 2 full pics and headline stating I'm the stud you're looking for

steven...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 3:42:30 AM2/9/18
On Saturday, 3 February 2018 12:46:05 UTC+5:30, jacquelin...@gmail.com wrote:
> I'm ready for any & everything, I love having fun need someone to come play
> with my ass. I can host or yours.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

So I have been on the search for a woman who is in the same situation I am. And here's what it is. I'm in a marriage that is getting stale and very routine. I'm hoping to find someone who is having the same issues. This isn't just for a hook up. I would like to find someone who I can be friends with also. Talk about whatever is on our minds. So hopefully this has caught the attention of someone. I hope to hear from someone. If you respond please change the subject to your favorite car. Helps weed out the spammers and dating sites. Thanks for looking.

onlineadultda...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 3:50:57 AM2/9/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 3:25:06 PM UTC+5:30, lorako...@gmail.com wrote:
> Ich werfe diese Botschaft dort hin und hoffe, dass sie meinen Seelenverwandten zur richtigen Zeit und am richtigen Ort erreicht.
>
> Ich bin eine 29-jährige asiatische Schönheit, die sich nach den starken und liebevollen Armen eines Mannes sehnt, der bereit ist, eine langfristige Beziehung anzufangen (So bitte sei Single, kein Partner oder Frau). Jemand, der bereit ist, es langsam zu nehmen Öffnen Sie für E-Mail-Kommunikation, bis wir beide für Videoanrufe bereit sind und schließlich persönlich treffen. (Geduld ist wirklich eine Tugend in der Suche.) Alles, was ich fragen ist, dass Sie keine Drogen und Sie nicht rauchen Art von Zigarette (das schließt die künstlichen ein). Es tut mir leid, aber das ist nicht verhandelbar. Ich muss zugeben, dass ich mich sehr zu kaukasischen Männern hingezogen fühle, also hoffe ich, dass du mindestens 5'10 "groß bist und einen durchschnittlichen Körper hast. Du kannst 40-50 Jahre alt sein und solange du einen festen Job hast, können wir jedem helfen andere, um für unsere zukünftige Familie zu sorgen. Ich habe einen Bachelor-Abschluss und plane, meine Studien weiter zu fördern. Ich bin größtenteils in Südostasien gereist, anpassungsfähig und anderer Kultur respektierend. Ich war nie verheiratet, ich habe keine Kinder noch Abhängige, aber ich wirklich Ich möchte irgendwann mein eigenes Baby haben, ich liebe es, Sex zu haben, also bin ich sehr leidenschaftlich im Bett.
>
> Wenn Sie dieser Mann sind, auf den ich gewartet habe, schreiben Sie bitte eine gute Vorstellung von sich selbst und fügen Sie mindestens 3 neue Bilder bei und ich werde das gleiche tun.
>
> Nur aufrichtige Antwort und mit Bildern wird gleichermaßen geantwortet werden. Danke, dass Sie so weit gelesen haben.
>
> PS: Bitte schreibe deinen Lieblingsfilm in die Betreffzeile
> Kontaktieren Sie mich NICHT mit nicht angeforderten Diensten oder Angeboten
> >
> > >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

Busco mujer que verdaderamente disfrute de un hombre haciendole sexo oral,si estas interesada contactame y nos ponemos de acuerdo,vivio en el oeste de la Indianapolis,tengo 45 an~os y me encanta mamar panocha,el dia de hoy descanso y me gustaria que la mujer que busco sea de alrededor de mi edad para tener algo en comun,mujeres Hispanas y Afroamericanas son las primeras en la fila

I'm looking for a friendly lady who truly enjoys a man going down on her,for the moment that's all I'm looking for just to eat some pussy,I'm not looking for anything serious,I'm Hispanic,45yo I stay on the westside of Indianapolis and I'm looking for somebody around my age to have something in common that lives in Indianapolis,if you are that lady get in touch with me and I'll give you my number so we can text,have a nice day, also Hispanic and Afroamerican women go in front of the line

rosad...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 4:07:18 AM2/9/18
On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 2:13:56 PM UTC+5:30, jasmin....@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:11:20 PM UTC+5:30, andria...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Still Single Finding from Switzerland, Awesome. Swiss women seeking men for long term, or one night stand casual relationships. Girls for dating and want a Christian man for sex or, more, Get laid Zürich tonight with singles or married woman. Geneva and Basel black people want marriage someone from Lausanne. Love to Bern college students for want to date online from Winterthur, Lucerne or St. Gallen Free!
> >
> > >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>
>
> Im 32, single, mom of two. Ive been out of the dating life for a long time. im looking to see whats out there. Im 5'2 white red hair blue eyes and plus size with big boobs. Im open minded out going. I love the out door like bbqing camping walks ext. You may be asking why it says poppy, well i find guys my age dont treat woman right so i open to older and all race. i do have a thing for big cocks. i do have a hight sex drive but have not had it in years. dont get me wrong im not looking for a hook up but am open to a FWB with open to trunning into more. remind you i do have kids and if they are not respected i will move on. i ask for a pic on the first email just so i can feed out the spam.

36 year old man. Divorced. Not having very good luck on here. Alot of fake people here. Im looking for a female companion to talk. Date. Text. I am a good man with alot to offer a woman. Please send photo when responding.

ellens...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 4:14:55 AM2/9/18
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 1:34:02 PM UTC+5:30, bondd...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:11:20 PM UTC+5:30, andria...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Still Single Finding from Switzerland, Awesome. Swiss women seeking men for long term, or one night stand casual relationships. Girls for dating and want a Christian man for sex or, more, Get laid Zürich tonight with singles or married woman. Geneva and Basel black people want marriage someone from Lausanne. Love to Bern college students for want to date online from Winterthur, Lucerne or St. Gallen Free!
> >
> > >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>
>
> Hey , I am 50 years old but very sexy and hot so age dont matter. i'm like to oral pressure & love to suck .I can host. send me your photo and number. . .. . .. . .. .

Perhaps your spouse or partner doesn't like giving you oral pleasure. My spouse is not into receiving it. I'm a nice looking 52yo married man who absolutely loves to orally please a woman. Especially fond of more mature women and open to any body size. Over 55yo a ++. I'm a professional type, clean and ddf, you be as well. Preferred location is Carmel and Westfield. I can't host! Have free time Sat and Sun mornings and Mon-Fri around noon. Discretion both ways. Let me know what you enjoy.

searchdat...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 4:25:25 AM2/9/18
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 3:30:59 PM UTC+5:30, emmama...@gmail.com wrote:
> I'm very single, and am missing having that special someone in my life. I'm kind, nurturing, funny, passionate, mature, driven, compassionate, and so much more. If your the crazy stalker type, with a temper, or don't have your shit together, then don't bother replying. If you have a girlfriend/wife/ or significant other.....If you voted for Trump then we surely won't get alone and dont bother replying. I'm looking for someone to add to my life who is amazing and a breath of fresh air in this world we live in. I'm an overall happy lady who just misses having someone to call my own. Wanna hang out or go do something for Valentine's evening? Or even a different time if it freaks you out to do the whole Valentine's day on a first date think;) I would love to hear from you! I would love to make sure there is a mutual attraction so please send a picture with your first email. Cheers!
> >
> > >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

White male looking for a lady who would be interested in meeting once a week to share mutual oral satisfaction. I enjoy the taste and texture of a lady and would love to find someone in need of being satisfied on a regular basis. I can come your way during the daytime.

monicar...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 4:31:50 AM2/9/18
On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 3:43:07 PM UTC+5:30, polish...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:11:20 PM UTC+5:30, andria...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Still Single Finding from Switzerland, Awesome. Swiss women seeking men for long term, or one night stand casual relationships. Girls for dating and want a Christian man for sex or, more, Get laid Zürich tonight with singles or married woman. Geneva and Basel black people want marriage someone from Lausanne. Love to Bern college students for want to date online from Winterthur, Lucerne or St. Gallen Free!
> >
> > >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>
>
> I am looking for someone who will take the time to get to know me. Maybe we will click. Maybe we won't. I'm tired of the same old scene and the same kind of responses. I need something different in my life. I and 34 and I have a good job. Hmu

Why would a girl bother with the effort to keep her feet and nails all nice and pretty, and walk around in sexy hi heels, when her man doesnt even notice or care? Thats like cooking him a gourmet meal, and he just wolfs it down like its fast food. Stop making efforts for men who couldnt care less! Its time to try a man who WILL notice, and who will APPRECIATE it!

Cool, fit, divorced white male, healthy, fit 54, 5-11, intelligent, witty, creative, passionate, genuine, kind hearted. Its time to try a new and different kind of guy for a change. The same ol, same ol kinds of guys ALWAYS end up hurting you, playing you, cheating you, or disappointing you. Time for a change!

joylyn.a...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 1:38:08 AM2/12/18
Please reply the way i ask or i will not reply back to you. Be real.
I am a older white man and i want a cute, sexy, younger, playful, fun, legal age girl to hang out with, have fun, go to movies, out to eat. No hurry for sex but i would not be opposed to some sexual contact if we become special friends that way. lol I am tired of doing everything alone and want good and fun company. If interested, (tell me your age) and (let me see a picture) so i can see who i am talking with. I will send a picture back.

datingadu...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 2:13:56 AM2/12/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 12:08:29 PM UTC+5:30, mariso...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm not sure if anyone bothered checking out my 'ad' but here's a little about myself. Before you continue; kindly proceed to the next 'ad' if you are looking for hook up/easy sex/temporary sexual satisfaction. If you aren't..continue reading..
>
> Living my life to the fullest is the way i go about living my life. I am one lady that doesn't believe in disney/movie love/marriage(s) but living an adventurous life with no regrets. Life is about endless quests. I speak machine language for a living and is proficient at 5 homo sapien languages. I am an old soul who's trapped in a Gen-Y vessel (enjoys jazz and listens to Richard Marx/Brian Mcknight to sleep). I just relocated here on 26th December 2017 from another concrete jungle. Ideally, i would want to find a friend to enjoy hawker food with on weekends as well as occasional volunteering events together..and hoping to develop into something meaningful overtime but that isn't mandatory. I am honestly sick of men being super upfront about the need to fulfil their carnal nature instantly. Looking for some chivalry here. If you like what you read drop me an email entitled 'A Friend' as well as your picture. Do expect some delay in my replies as i don't check my personal email much.
>
> Pre-requisites:-
> 1. Please DO NOT contact me if you are LOOKING FOR MEANINGLESS SEX
> 2. You are not attached/divorced. Please DO NOT contact me if you are MARRIED/DIVORCED/WIDOW
> 3. Age: 35-68 (Please DO NOT contact me if you are( -35)
> 4. Religion (Preferably non-Muslim, I am protestant Christian)
> 5. Gentleman/Suave (Decent, Kind and Polite)
>
> Note:-
> Due to the overwhelmed responses (which was unexpected); I've and will continue deleting responses which doesn't fit the pre-requisites mentioned above as well as emails without a brief introduction about yourself. To emails which are not responded, I am sorry but I don't think we are compatible. I do not want to waste both of our scarce time. However, I would like to wish you the best in whatever you are looking for.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

I can hurl soccer cleats at small moving objects with deadly accuracy. I once read Paradise Lost, Moby Dick, and David Copperfield in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire studio apartment that evening. I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket. I have performed several covert operations for the CIA. I sleep once a week; when I do sleep, I sleep in a swing. While on vacation in the Ukraine, I successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery. I now get free piroshki for life. The laws of physics do not apply to me; unless I've been drinking.

Send bio, stats & pic.

liza...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 2:33:23 AM2/12/18
Hey there I identify as a gentle daddy who's recently "discovered" my nurturing, caring, rule-setting daddy nature but doesn't have a baby girl to focus my attention on.

Drop me a line if you're in the Edmonton area (I'm only looking for a local) and are willing to "take a chance on me"

My ideal baby girl is a lady of any age (over 18) who'd like companionship, comfort, growth and being taught. My priority would be your pleasure, comfort, education, and development. I'm a good, patient teacher who is pretty understanding but Daddy is also firm when needed.

This is for an ongoing relationship, I don't have a particular "type" just be willing to have fun.

PLEASE be local - meaning you live within 50 km of me! I've had long-distance relationships and that's not what I want. And when the time comes for this to be a factor, I usually can't host.

kristen.j...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 3:22:05 AM2/12/18
Yes that's right a face to face encounter with intelligent conversation!
I am maybe a little old fashioned in my thinking but isn't it better to get the actual meeting out of the way and decide from there where it goes?
Geez it's not hard really, it just requires the effort to get dressed and drop the keyboard for awhile.
Besides one will never know what BS is spun if you don't sit and chat.

I for one am more interested in getting to know the real person not the fictional character in a message.
If you are a mature woman who is fed up with the normal modern dating game, lets chat and see what we can get up too.
Serious replies will put their zodiac in the heading.

hasca...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 3:41:08 AM2/12/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 12:08:29 PM UTC+5:30, mariso...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm not sure if anyone bothered checking out my 'ad' but here's a little about myself. Before you continue; kindly proceed to the next 'ad' if you are looking for hook up/easy sex/temporary sexual satisfaction. If you aren't..continue reading..
>
> Living my life to the fullest is the way i go about living my life. I am one lady that doesn't believe in disney/movie love/marriage(s) but living an adventurous life with no regrets. Life is about endless quests. I speak machine language for a living and is proficient at 5 homo sapien languages. I am an old soul who's trapped in a Gen-Y vessel (enjoys jazz and listens to Richard Marx/Brian Mcknight to sleep). I just relocated here on 26th December 2017 from another concrete jungle. Ideally, i would want to find a friend to enjoy hawker food with on weekends as well as occasional volunteering events together..and hoping to develop into something meaningful overtime but that isn't mandatory. I am honestly sick of men being super upfront about the need to fulfil their carnal nature instantly. Looking for some chivalry here. If you like what you read drop me an email entitled 'A Friend' as well as your picture. Do expect some delay in my replies as i don't check my personal email much.
>
> Pre-requisites:-
> 1. Please DO NOT contact me if you are LOOKING FOR MEANINGLESS SEX
> 2. You are not attached/divorced. Please DO NOT contact me if you are MARRIED/DIVORCED/WIDOW
> 3. Age: 35-68 (Please DO NOT contact me if you are( -35)
> 4. Religion (Preferably non-Muslim, I am protestant Christian)
> 5. Gentleman/Suave (Decent, Kind and Polite)
>
> Note:-
> Due to the overwhelmed responses (which was unexpected); I've and will continue deleting responses which doesn't fit the pre-requisites mentioned above as well as emails without a brief introduction about yourself. To emails which are not responded, I am sorry but I don't think we are compatible. I do not want to waste both of our scarce time. However, I would like to wish you the best in whatever you are looking for.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

I am a late 40's single male, fit, active and love to travel. I am kind, very caring and honest. I have no children, no family close to Edmonton. Alone and lonely, maybe you are as well? I would like to meet a young female University (U of A or Grant Mac) or other post secondary student for friendship and companionship. I live Southside two blocks from LRT station in a clean, very safe and quiet condo. If you want or need a peaceful place to study or just relax you are always welcome anytime.
We can cook dinners together at home or have dinners out ( Save you from eating at the Food Bank). We can go for drinks, outings, movies, concerts, live sports or the cities festivals. I'm looking for only one kind and caring person. Race unimportant Caucasian, Asian and Middle Eastern. I'm a non smoker, no drugs, social drinker, I prefer you be as well. This I not a sugar daddy ad, but will help you in anyway I can with studies, school or things you might not be getting from home. Will answer all with your school in Subject Line so I know you are real. Let's meet over coffee or a drink. All replies answered promptly.

swingersx...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 1:47:10 AM2/13/18
I'm in my mid fifties, looking for a reason to care.
I can feel you. I know you are out there...

My gf stopped wanting me a couple of years ago. Now we are coasting,
both too accustomed to the situation to leave. Perhaps, you are in the same boat
or possibly, you are single and possess a non-judgmental empathy that allows you to see?

Is there something missing, a part of you that calls out silently, for more? Words in the night, written only for you;
mornings spent holding, just holding; falling in love like the first time, only better; secret glances; stolen kisses;
roses on your pillow; moving together, souls mated forever, forever...

Escape with me, I will give you my heart!

alvinamou...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 2:07:05 AM2/13/18
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 12:35:30 PM UTC+5:30, lovelyro...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:11:20 PM UTC+5:30, andria...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Still Single Finding from Switzerland, Awesome. Swiss women seeking men for long term, or one night stand casual relationships. Girls for dating and want a Christian man for sex or, more, Get laid Zürich tonight with singles or married woman. Geneva and Basel black people want marriage someone from Lausanne. Love to Bern college students for want to date online from Winterthur, Lucerne or St. Gallen Free!
> >
> > >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>
>
> Feeling lonely? Need Some Company? Want to have an addictive adventure? I'm Ready to Play are You?

Ladies, why is it so hard to find a woman that wants a sensual massage? Why not treat yourself to a release and relaxation. What could be more relaxing than a full body massage and then finish you off with a mind blowing release in the end? If you are a woman looking for some great stress relief, then message me. I love giving full body massages.
Basically I am your relaxation tool. You determine the needs. I supply them.
No pay needed, just something I love doing. Very sensual, gentle, and erotic, but very relaxing and my goal is to release you and leave you relaxed and wanting for more.
I am an attractive average 50 plus man. Considered good looking and act and look younger than I am. Very clean, clean shaven, cut and neatly groomed and stamina like none other. Looking to find an Exclusive woman who loves massages.
I will travel to your place.
I am not a creep, and in no way want any weird people. Not playing games. Age doesn't matter. All women are beautiful and should be pampered. I love the feel of a woman's skin under my strong hands. You will not be disappointed.
Look forward to fulfilling your needs. Married or attached women can be assured of full discretion. Try me once and you won't want another.
Text in subject " massage please "
I'm not looking for hookers or fake people or sign up websites so please don't reply.

lolly...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 2:27:45 AM2/13/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 12:38:48 PM UTC+5:30, evemi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi. Thanks for reading my post.
> I am a well educated (currently doing a Masters degree in a California university), kind, loving, and smart woman looking for a good, respectful and cultured husband. I am from a country other than the US, and from a very conservative and old-fashioned culture.
> I am looking for someone with whom I click on the intellectual level. I enjoy meaningful and deep conversations with people who are close to me. I also love reading books, walks along beaches, road trips, cooking, laughing with friends. In a relationship, I believe in sharing both good as well as bad things, happy as well as sad moments, and problems as well as joys. I am also a very homely, sentimental and family-oriented person.
> I am not Caucasian. Also, I have a few extra lbs right now that I am working really hard to get rid of (this doesnt mean I am really fat or something). Other than that, I am pretty good looking.
> I am looking for someone who is between the ages from 45, has a decent and respectful job, and has good moral values. He should also be kind, compassionate, and know how to treat women with respect. I am looking for a long term commitment if we are compatible.
> I am okay if you are divorced and have children, and would certainly take care of your children lovingly. I am also willing to relocate.
> I am very different from the creeps posting indecent and disgusting ads on Craigslist, and looking for a man who is very different from that too. But then why I am searching on Craigslist is because due to certain cultural reasons I cannot use other more decent dating websites.
> Reply if my description clicks with you. Thank you.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

So one of the items on my Bucket List is to get naked in front of an absolute stranger (woman) and jerk off. You can stay dressed, be naked, play with yourself too, touch or just watch. Are you interested?

anastiaarli...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 3:07:51 AM2/13/18
Looking for a ltr, must be friends first and be chemistry, between the age of 55 and 60 or close to that. Please include a pic for a return response...

marialo...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 3:26:48 AM2/13/18
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 4:22:33 PM UTC+5:30, sashase...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:11:20 PM UTC+5:30, andria...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Still Single Finding from Switzerland, Awesome. Swiss women seeking men for long term, or one night stand casual relationships. Girls for dating and want a Christian man for sex or, more, Get laid Zürich tonight with singles or married woman. Geneva and Basel black people want marriage someone from Lausanne. Love to Bern college students for want to date online from Winterthur, Lucerne or St. Gallen Free!
> >
> > >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>
>

> Hey, Looking for straight up fuck not the slow stroking kind but the hair pulling ass pounding sweaty kind you get with anger and revenge please if interested reply, Kik me if you're interested......

I haven't dated or been in a relationship for many years, mostly by choice but I wanna get back out there so I'm trying this. Chances are I'll get mostly spam but hey maybe something good will come out of this. I'm 100% not spam, Zimmerman trail always gets closed due to snow or rock slides. Put "Zimmerman Trail" in the subject line so I know it's real and dont delete it. Your pic gets mine.

catchcla...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 3:49:15 AM2/13/18
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 4:05:41 PM UTC+5:30, marialo...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:11:20 PM UTC+5:30, andria...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Still Single Finding from Switzerland, Awesome. Swiss women seeking men for long term, or one night stand casual relationships. Girls for dating and want a Christian man for sex or, more, Get laid Zürich tonight with singles or married woman. Geneva and Basel black people want marriage someone from Lausanne. Love to Bern college students for want to date online from Winterthur, Lucerne or St. Gallen Free!
> >
> > >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>
>
> Local girl looking for a man to please. I'm mobile to cum to you or you can cum to me. Hygiene is super important! I'm available right now Text me

I want to go on a date. but you have to be into super heros. I don't care your body type as long as your honest.

alston...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 4:13:19 AM2/13/18
I am so lost in life!! I find myself hating waking up in the morning because I don't want to live life like this any longer. And I drink and snort pills on a daily to get through the day!! I know I don't want this life but I am so lost. So maybe I will get away to go visit s stranger of Craigslist because maybe that's just what I need to clear my mind and get away from my life for a minute!!

I have my likes
White boys 6'0 or taller 29-39 no older no younger! Blue eyes.

Me i am a BBW but I am beautiful for sure! I have hazle eyes!! Brown hair! I will post some pics.

> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

elanada...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 4:33:36 AM2/13/18
I am a new young sub looking for a dom. Please be willing to train me. I am 29 busy college and work mommy. I can make time for the right one. Dont say you are a dom and not follow through. I know some are diffrent but I know what to expect in a way. Be nice funny and real.

> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

laney...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 5:00:31 AM2/13/18
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 3:12:37 PM UTC+5:30, adultclubau...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:11:20 PM UTC+5:30, andria...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Still Single Finding from Switzerland, Awesome. Swiss women seeking men for long term, or one night stand casual relationships. Girls for dating and want a Christian man for sex or, more, Get laid Zürich tonight with singles or married woman. Geneva and Basel black people want marriage someone from Lausanne. Love to Bern college students for want to date online from Winterthur, Lucerne or St. Gallen Free!
> >
> > >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>
>
> So I'm just looking for a good time and willing to meet first then fuck.
> Preferably aged 18-25
> If you like thick women;)

Where are all the older men. Not into bars so not sure where to meet a single man that not just looking for a hook up. I enjoy all kind of things. Im 30 have a job just missing out on things because haven't found someone to do fun things with. I like cruises, lake, beach, flea markets, movies, staying home, sitting on the porch watching sunset,. Not interested in a married guy.. Are you interested in getting to know me more?

Send me your email address and photo,I will send mine in return..

anna.a...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 5:16:05 AM2/13/18
Loving, gentle, resilient woman seeking love and understanding, passion, companionship,
encouragement, understanding as i live with great grief.
I seek a kind, smart, loving, man for the rest of our lives.
Please respond with a thoughtful reply and
ideally, a photo.

> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

threeso...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 5:33:20 AM2/13/18
Well hi there. I know there are a lot of creeps on Craigslist, but I am hoping maybe, since I am not a creep, there is another non-creep out there just looking for a relationship. I am looking for a guy who is looking for a serious relationship, not a one night fling, not a friend with benefits, not a casual hookup, you get the idea. I am an active, love the outdoors, adventures, horses, family, friends, boating, rafting, swimming, hiking, exploring abandoned places, random road trips, late nights, can hang with the boys or clean up for a fancy night out kind of girl. I stay in shape, take care of myself, and am looking for a guy who does the same. I have never been married, don't have kids, own my own house and truck, and enjoy my work. I don't smoke, and would prefer a non-smoker. Oh, and you have to be tall. I am, and like to still wear heels. :) And sorry bearded guys out there, I am not the biggest fan of the beard...

So, I hope to hear from you soon! Please include a picture, and your age, I am looking for someone close to my age. Tell me something about you. Something that makes me want to email you back. No picture will mean no reply. If I do reply, no worries, I will include a picture of me that actually shows my face. I know the pictures I have included here don't, but that seemed safer seeing as this is Craigslist. And when I say picture of you, I mean your face...

> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

christia...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 5:50:15 AM2/13/18
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 2:34:37 PM UTC+5:30, aussieadult...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:11:20 PM UTC+5:30, andria...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Still Single Finding from Switzerland, Awesome. Swiss women seeking men for long term, or one night stand casual relationships. Girls for dating and want a Christian man for sex or, more, Get laid Zürich tonight with singles or married woman. Geneva and Basel black people want marriage someone from Lausanne. Love to Bern college students for want to date online from Winterthur, Lucerne or St. Gallen Free!
> >
> > >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>
>
> As for me, I'm an attractive, 40-something year old, Caucasian lady. I am not a prima donna, but I do love a good manicure and pedicure. I have shoulder length brown hair and big brown eyes. I have a curvy/thick build, but am height/weight proportionate. I a great bust and a killer set of lips!
>
> If you reply, please be heterosexual, Caucasian, single (which means NOT married or attached), and between early 40's to 50.

I am a kinky bbw who is looking for a FWB, I am into bdsm and I consider myself a switch... you must be about to host, so I know you are not scam Tell me what the weather was like today and you must send pictures and then I will send you one, no games.

people...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 6:03:52 AM2/13/18
Looking for a young guy, im 25 years old young, and looking to have a good time with you, I like going to the bar, having fun, and im very open minded. Must send a cell number to confirm appointment

> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

kemch...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 6:15:06 AM2/13/18
Iam a beautiful 27years old blond lady,Iam independent,won't say much about me now until u email me too many bots here and auto reply,if u can see my pics and reply direct to my email address that confirms u are not a robot or auto reply machine on Craigslist so just send me an email on the email address on my pic or drop ur email address with ur reply ..thanks for ur understanding

> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

bondd...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 6:33:38 AM2/13/18
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 1:48:58 PM UTC+5:30, casual...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:11:20 PM UTC+5:30, andria...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Still Single Finding from Switzerland, Awesome. Swiss women seeking men for long term, or one night stand casual relationships. Girls for dating and want a Christian man for sex or, more, Get laid Zürich tonight with singles or married woman. Geneva and Basel black people want marriage someone from Lausanne. Love to Bern college students for want to date online from Winterthur, Lucerne or St. Gallen Free!
> >
> > >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>
>
> Hey,
> I am 39 yrs old Married female not happy enough at home . I have a home but alone 2 Night. i can host anyone come over and give u bj. Also love 69 and willing to drive. I'm looking for hot guy who knows how to have fun. Email me .......:send your number

I would like to get a person who is experienced at bondage who would be prepared to tie my breasts with rope, use nipple clamps, ect.Without any genuine

blackx...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 6:47:44 AM2/13/18
Just trying this whole thing for a change. I am 30 years old, single, no kids. I am very family oriented, and religious. I'd like to meet someone between the age of 27-37, must be taller than me. Please no married men, or attached. If you'd like to talk and see where things go send me a message, and add your height on the subject line so I know you're not spam.

> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

college...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 6:53:04 AM2/13/18
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 1:34:02 PM UTC+5:30, bondd...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:11:20 PM UTC+5:30, andria...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Still Single Finding from Switzerland, Awesome. Swiss women seeking men for long term, or one night stand casual relationships. Girls for dating and want a Christian man for sex or, more, Get laid Zürich tonight with singles or married woman. Geneva and Basel black people want marriage someone from Lausanne. Love to Bern college students for want to date online from Winterthur, Lucerne or St. Gallen Free!
> >
> > >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>
>
> Hey , I am 50 years old but very sexy and hot so age dont matter. i'm like to oral pressure & love to suck .I can host. send me your photo and number. . .. . .. . .. .

46 year old lady seeks a man for friendship and sex minded junior men. Your age is not important to me, as long as you find a very old lady like me sexually attractive.I may be 56 but I do still certainly have sexual desires. Own nice home .

eviem...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2018, 1:43:25 AM2/14/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 12:08:29 PM UTC+5:30, mariso...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm not sure if anyone bothered checking out my 'ad' but here's a little about myself. Before you continue; kindly proceed to the next 'ad' if you are looking for hook up/easy sex/temporary sexual satisfaction. If you aren't..continue reading..
>
> Living my life to the fullest is the way i go about living my life. I am one lady that doesn't believe in disney/movie love/marriage(s) but living an adventurous life with no regrets. Life is about endless quests. I speak machine language for a living and is proficient at 5 homo sapien languages. I am an old soul who's trapped in a Gen-Y vessel (enjoys jazz and listens to Richard Marx/Brian Mcknight to sleep). I just relocated here on 26th December 2017 from another concrete jungle. Ideally, i would want to find a friend to enjoy hawker food with on weekends as well as occasional volunteering events together..and hoping to develop into something meaningful overtime but that isn't mandatory. I am honestly sick of men being super upfront about the need to fulfil their carnal nature instantly. Looking for some chivalry here. If you like what you read drop me an email entitled 'A Friend' as well as your picture. Do expect some delay in my replies as i don't check my personal email much.
>
> Pre-requisites:-
> 1. Please DO NOT contact me if you are LOOKING FOR MEANINGLESS SEX
> 2. You are not attached/divorced. Please DO NOT contact me if you are MARRIED/DIVORCED/WIDOW
> 3. Age: 35-68 (Please DO NOT contact me if you are( -35)
> 4. Religion (Preferably non-Muslim, I am protestant Christian)
> 5. Gentleman/Suave (Decent, Kind and Polite)
>
> Note:-
> Due to the overwhelmed responses (which was unexpected); I've and will continue deleting responses which doesn't fit the pre-requisites mentioned above as well as emails without a brief introduction about yourself. To emails which are not responded, I am sorry but I don't think we are compatible. I do not want to waste both of our scarce time. However, I would like to wish you the best in whatever you are looking for.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

Hi just wondering if there is a sexy girl out there wanting to go out for a drink tonight?
I am tall in good shape healthy single guy looking to get out of the house

amy.g....@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2018, 2:20:11 AM2/14/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 12:38:48 PM UTC+5:30, evemi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi. Thanks for reading my post.
> I am a well educated (currently doing a Masters degree in a California university), kind, loving, and smart woman looking for a good, respectful and cultured husband. I am from a country other than the US, and from a very conservative and old-fashioned culture.
> I am looking for someone with whom I click on the intellectual level. I enjoy meaningful and deep conversations with people who are close to me. I also love reading books, walks along beaches, road trips, cooking, laughing with friends. In a relationship, I believe in sharing both good as well as bad things, happy as well as sad moments, and problems as well as joys. I am also a very homely, sentimental and family-oriented person.
> I am not Caucasian. Also, I have a few extra lbs right now that I am working really hard to get rid of (this doesnt mean I am really fat or something). Other than that, I am pretty good looking.
> I am looking for someone who is between the ages from 45, has a decent and respectful job, and has good moral values. He should also be kind, compassionate, and know how to treat women with respect. I am looking for a long term commitment if we are compatible.
> I am okay if you are divorced and have children, and would certainly take care of your children lovingly. I am also willing to relocate.
> I am very different from the creeps posting indecent and disgusting ads on Craigslist, and looking for a man who is very different from that too. But then why I am searching on Craigslist is because due to certain cultural reasons I cannot use other more decent dating websites.
> Reply if my description clicks with you. Thank you.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

lets be straight to the point, you are a great gal who would love to find that Mr Right but also sometimes you could just have Mr Right Now. I am a very sexual, sensual man who is missing that extra spark and would like to meet a sexy lady who just needs a helping hand now and then, hand, fingers whatever else could be of use.

I am a very talented man with my hands, can fix most things, computers are my specialty but can assist a girl with whatever she needs. Drop me a line and let me know what you are looking for and dont be shy I dont scare easily.

Size, shape even your hair color matters but we wont know until you respond, Daddy's waiting

your pic gets mine and add PT Daddy to subject line so I know your real.

jasmi...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2018, 3:08:29 AM2/14/18
Hi there,

I am looking to meet someone to see if there's a connection and hopes for lots of chemistry. I believe that there's someone out there for everyone. Online dating hasn't been very successful just very frustrating.

I'm looking for someone who's single as I'm not into being second choice. I'm a romantic at heart and enjoy the fundamentals of a meaningful relationship. One who likes to spend time together alone or in a social setting.

About me: I am a confident sexy intelligent beautiful woman. I love to be affectionate have lots of passion and laughter as well. I am a mother of 2 which my kids are on their own. I work full time and also volunteer in my spare time.

Please feel free to ask me anything!

In the subject line put connection
I do ask that you send a face picture not looking for any nude pictures. Will also exchange a face picture in return as we all know there needs to be a mutal attraction.

Looking forward to chatting!

> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

lucylee...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2018, 3:37:43 AM2/14/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:11:20 PM UTC+5:30, andria...@gmail.com wrote:
> Still Single Finding from Switzerland, Awesome. Swiss women seeking men for long term, or one night stand casual relationships. Girls for dating and want a Christian man for sex or, more, Get laid Zürich tonight with singles or married woman. Geneva and Basel black people want marriage someone from Lausanne. Love to Bern college students for want to date online from Winterthur, Lucerne or St. Gallen Free!
>
> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

Honestly I'm just looking for someone to come over and eat my ass & pussy. Hit me up with your cell phone number.

amelie...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2018, 4:08:54 AM2/14/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:11:20 PM UTC+5:30, andria...@gmail.com wrote:
> Still Single Finding from Switzerland, Awesome. Swiss women seeking men for long term, or one night stand casual relationships. Girls for dating and want a Christian man for sex or, more, Get laid Zürich tonight with singles or married woman. Geneva and Basel black people want marriage someone from Lausanne. Love to Bern college students for want to date online from Winterthur, Lucerne or St. Gallen Free!
>
> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

I'm an impetuous wanderlust. I am always on the move, and adore anyone up for an adventure! I am passionate about travel, and try and get out of the country at least once a month. I dance, and tinker in various other art forms, but mostly enjoy exploring new places and cultures.

emily...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2018, 4:29:54 AM2/14/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:11:20 PM UTC+5:30, andria...@gmail.com wrote:
> Still Single Finding from Switzerland, Awesome. Swiss women seeking men for long term, or one night stand casual relationships. Girls for dating and want a Christian man for sex or, more, Get laid Zürich tonight with singles or married woman. Geneva and Basel black people want marriage someone from Lausanne. Love to Bern college students for want to date online from Winterthur, Lucerne or St. Gallen Free!
>
> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

I know I'm not having near enough of it yet! If you think a curvy frisky redhead sounds like the kind of fun you'd like

to be having, let's talk and see about getting together. I would love to come visit you. Or come see me!

rubylo...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2018, 4:42:52 AM2/14/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:11:20 PM UTC+5:30, andria...@gmail.com wrote:
> Still Single Finding from Switzerland, Awesome. Swiss women seeking men for long term, or one night stand casual relationships. Girls for dating and want a Christian man for sex or, more, Get laid Zürich tonight with singles or married woman. Geneva and Basel black people want marriage someone from Lausanne. Love to Bern college students for want to date online from Winterthur, Lucerne or St. Gallen Free!
>
> >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

I'm looking for that rare, deep, connection. I'm looking for my forever.

I'm 33, white, educated, professional. Divorced, 1 kiddo, would like another. I'm a Christian, Baptist. More spiritual than religious. I believe God is molding the perfect man for me, maybe you're reading this now?

I'm looking for someone with passions, goals. Someone with a love for life. I don't mind if you're a parent, as long as you want to expand. I understand children are priority, but you should be willing to balance parenthood with a relationship. Someone equal in faith to me. I am old fashioned when it comes to relationships, so i look for a man who gets that. Please no one over 45 years.

Please respond in depth as to why you're interested, and details about yourself, if you want a response. I can't wait to hear from you!

kristen.j...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2018, 5:09:02 AM2/14/18
On Monday, February 12, 2018 at 2:11:08 PM UTC+5:30, hasca...@gmail.com wrote:
22 male looking985hehj to have an amazing time with you. Interested in doing 870whatever you want. Respond with a picture if you are interested3586hfhvjg text me or sext me.

hosny...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2018, 5:23:25 AM2/14/18
On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 2:10:38 PM UTC+5:30, kristen.j...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 2:28:27 PM UTC+5:30, alica.m...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Mein Nom ist Blanche et ich bin 26 Jahre alt. Le seul et unique meine aktuellen Statuen und in eine neue Beziehung zu bekommen ist was ich suche. Ich bin ruhig, sanft et auch abenteuerlustig. je suis spazieren gehen, fernsehen et kuscheln sind einige meiner hobbys. Envoyer par e-mail WhatsApp Kontakt können wir beginnen

> Hello I am a single Hispanic man, 65yrs.old,5,'9"",175 lbs.i am new to Florida.i am hoping to meet someone close to my age. I enjoy the company of a muture friendly
> sexy woman who is single and affectionate.. I am a home owner and retired.i can host. I would like a long term relationship.with someone about adverage height and
> Weight, race does not matter . Please respond with a photo.

I am seeking a sexy cute WHITE girl with the girl next door look to go on date night and adult playtime adventures with. Must be between the ages (18 and 29. )petite or slender build a few tattoos are ok ,not shy, local to Northshore and have own transportation. YES there is income involved. This will be a continuous thing if it's fun. I don't have the want or time to date normally but miss the companionship of someone. I am a white professional male who lives in the Lacombe area
If interested then please email me back with your name, age and include a face and body pic. Please put in the subject line of your email ( FUN TIME) so I can weed out spam. If u don't fit the girl I described then don't waste your time because I won't answer.

emmama...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2018, 5:44:47 AM2/14/18
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 3:39:21 PM UTC+5:30, garciar...@gmail.com wrote:
> Would be nice to find a date for Valentine's Day. Actually it would be nice to find someone that is looking for a long term relationship. It seems that it should be easy to find someone else that is retired and would like someone to do things together. But it is more difficult than it should be.
>
> I am retired, a BBW and not interested in a friend with benefits, a date with a married man or someone younger than 50.
>
> Would be terrific to find someone that is fun, maybe a bit sarcastic, honest and communicative.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.adultxdating.us/registration.html>

Looking for attractive female in the Slidell area that wants to get together today or tonight. Race and age does not matter, but attitude DOES.
Send comments and pic or no response.
It is loading more messages.