Ladies and gentlemen - Igor Modlin

Simon Streltsov

Apr 13, 1994, 9:34:28 AM4/13/94

Igor Modlin :
> Judging for the sake of judging is stupid.

Zak May :
: : This looks like the best debut posting in our recent history.

Zak, see above.

Senya

Zak May

Apr 13, 1994, 10:16:54 AM4/13/94
Simon Streltsov <sim...@bu.edu> wrote:
>IM> Judging for the sake of judging is stupid.
>
>ZM> This looks like the best debut posting in our recent history.
>
> Zak, see above.

I'm not interested in your subtle comments. If you have something
to say to me - say it. If you don't - don't. Nothing bores me as
much as the "mysterious" bullshit that gets posted here sometimes.

___
Zak.

Michael B. Cherkassoff

Apr 13, 1994, 5:32:47 PM4/13/94
In article <2of9e7$i...@elvis.umd.umich.edu> b...@elvis.umd.umich.edu
(Cheshira) writes:

> Hi, Igor' ! `~
> On ne p'et. Bud' s etim fraerom nacheku.

Tem luchshe dlya Igorya - bol'she dostanetsya.

> Cheshira,

Michael.

Zak May

Apr 13, 1994, 6:18:56 PM4/13/94
Michael Zeleny <zel...@oak.math.ucla.edu> wrote:
> You know, with just a bit of effort putting your thumbprint on dotted
> lines, you could easily qualify for all sorts of privileges acccorded
> to the handicapped.

I'm not fighting with net.elders - I don't find it fun.
Buzz off. Go pick on Carasso, or something - leave us.

___
Zak.

Alex Burshteyn

Apr 13, 1994, 6:47:56 PM4/13/94
In article <2ohodv$9...@nntp.ucs.ubc.ca> mi...@einstein.math.ubc.ca

> > Cheshira,

> Michael.

I can't believe my eyes! Has any other new contributor lately gotten such
a positive recognition so fast and from all sides?

AB

Michael Zeleny

Apr 14, 1994, 3:58:38 AM4/14/94
In article <muh.43....@physics.berkeley.edu>
m...@physics.berkeley.edu (Yury Mukharsky) writes:

>In article <1994Apr14....@math.ucla.edu>
>zel...@oak.math.ucla.edu (Michael Zeleny) writes:

>>>I'm not fighting with net.elders - I don't find it fun.
>>>Buzz off. Go pick on Carasso, or something - leave us.

>>So sorry, for a moment there I managed to confuse myself
>>into conjecturing that you had balls. My mistake.

>Zak, if you need some filtering paper to deal with this guy, I have some.
>Actually, taking into account the amount and grain size of dry remainder,
>you may be better off with Nuclepore 300 Angstrom filter. I may have
>ordering information somewhere in the lab.

Shame on you, peddling the remainders of your poor mother's diaphragm.
Especially since it hadn't worked so well in your case.

>Yury

cordially,
mikhail zel...@math.ucla.edu
writing from the disneyland of formal philosophy
"Le cul des femmes est monotone comme l'esprit des hommes."

Michael Zeleny

Apr 14, 1994, 12:45:36 PM4/14/94
In article <2oicm6...@umbc9.umbc.edu>
sav...@umbc.edu (Zak May) writes:

>Michael Zeleny <zel...@oak.math.ucla.edu> wrote:

>>So sorry, for a moment there I managed to confuse myself
>>into conjecturing that you had balls. My mistake.

>I don't waste my sperm.

Well, you certainly managed to fool this naive net reader
into thinking otherwise, what with your averred preference
for masturbation over interpersonal encounters. Not to
mention the milky effluvia left in the wake of your passage.

>___
>Zak.

Yury Mukharsky

Apr 14, 1994, 12:11:53 PM4/14/94
In article <1994Apr14.2...@math.ucla.edu> zel...@oak.math.ucla.edu (
Michael Zeleny) writes:

<>As your self-defeating admonitions amply attest, the only bit of
<>living culture whereof you can truthfully boast to your betters, is
<>the one your doctor cultivates from your penile dribble in prepared
<>nutrient media. Is that why your poor mother named you after urine?

Preparing filter, passing the stuff through, examining what's left:

"A ty, a ty, a ty .... ssaka!".

Well, not much.

BTW how did your duel went?

Yury

Michael Zeleny

Apr 14, 1994, 7:52:47 PM4/14/94
In article <muh.53....@physics.berkeley.edu>
m...@physics.berkeley.edu (Yury Mukharsky) writes:

>In article <1994Apr14.2...@math.ucla.edu>
>zel...@oak.math.ucla.edu (Michael Zeleny) writes:

>>As your self-defeating admonitions amply attest, the only bit of
>>living culture whereof you can truthfully boast to your betters, is
>>the one your doctor cultivates from your penile dribble in prepared
>>nutrient media. Is that why your poor mother named you after urine?

>Preparing filter, passing the stuff through, examining what's left:
>
>"A ty, a ty, a ty .... ssaka!".
>
>Well, not much.

Looks like your filter is confusing use and mention.

>BTW how did your duel went?

Which one? so far, my personal score is 3:0. Would you like to be next?

>Yury

Yury Mukharsky

Apr 14, 1994, 1:21:48 PM4/14/94
In article <1994Apr14.2...@math.ucla.edu> zel...@oak.math.ucla.edu (Michael Zeleny) writes:

>Which one? so far, my personal score is 3:0. Would you like to be next?

You mean for three times opponents to be told you: "Cm'on, get lost,
you stupid idiot."?
I am not so rude. But if you really wants to increase your score I can do
you this favor. If you insist on real thing, my choise is long pole with fir-
tree brush as usual.

Yury

Mikhail V Nesterenko

Apr 14, 1994, 8:23:33 PM4/14/94

Could you keep all the shit you are spilling
properly sealed inside?

Peter V.Vorobieff

Apr 14, 1994, 10:46:06 PM4/14/94
In article <1994Apr14.2...@math.ucla.edu> zel...@oak.math.ucla.edu (Michael Zeleny) writes:

>As your self-defeating admonitions amply attest, the only bit of
>living culture whereof you can truthfully boast to your betters, is
>the one your doctor cultivates from your penile dribble in prepared
>nutrient media. Is that why your poor mother named you after urine?

Always liked word processors with thesaurus.

--
Thus spake Kalmoth the Avenger, Kinsman of the Slain.

DISCLAIMER: All opinions expressed are neither mine nor
yours nor my employer's.

Michael Zeleny

Apr 15, 1994, 1:12:12 PM4/15/94
In article <1994Apr15.0...@Lehigh.EDU>
pv...@lehigh.edu (Peter V.Vorobieff) writes:

>In article <1994Apr14.2...@math.ucla.edu>
>zel...@oak.math.ucla.edu (Michael Zeleny) writes:

>>As your self-defeating admonitions amply attest, the only bit of
>>living culture whereof you can truthfully boast to your betters, is
>>the one your doctor cultivates from your penile dribble in prepared
>>nutrient media. Is that why your poor mother named you after urine?

>Always liked word processors with thesaurus.

Glad to see you are not a luddite. Look it up.

>--
>Thus spake Kalmoth the Avenger, Kinsman of the Slain.
>
>DISCLAIMER: All opinions expressed are neither mine nor
> yours nor my employer's.

cordially,

Michael Zeleny

Apr 15, 1994, 1:16:05 PM4/15/94
In article <muh.55....@physics.berkeley.edu>
m...@physics.berkeley.edu (Yury Mukharsky) writes:

>In article <1994Apr15.0...@math.ucla.edu>
>zel...@oak.math.ucla.edu (Michael Zeleny) writes:

>Feel free to tell people that your personal score is 4:0.

I guess you also think that onanism guarantees progeny.

>Yury

... -- meet Zak.

Yury Mukharsky

Apr 15, 1994, 8:22:20 AM4/15/94
In article <2omjg8$i...@elvis.umd.umich.edu> b...@elvis.umd.umich.edu (Cheshira) writes:

>Mishen'ka ! Zvezda ty moia gollivudskaia, gde zh tea, zolotse,
>tak dolgo, prostite, nosilo ?

V prorubi.

Yury

Mikhail V Nesterenko

Apr 15, 1994, 3:32:37 PM4/15/94

Cheshira wrote:
> Mikhail V Nesterenko (mik...@cis.ksu.edu) wrote about lost in space M.Z.
^^^^^^^
> : Michael Zeleny wrote:
^^^^^^^
> : Out it comes again, watch out, guys!

> Mishen'ka ! Zvezda ty moia gollivudskaia, gde zh tea, zolotse,
> tak dolgo, prostite, nosilo ?

What a woman! She started to shoot for both at the same time

Michael Zeleny

Apr 15, 1994, 4:08:01 PM4/15/94
In article <muh.56....@physics.berkeley.edu>
m...@physics.berkeley.edu (Yury Mukharsky) writes:

>V prorubi.

Chto, revnuesh', nichtozhnaya zadrochka?

Salut, Lilya! mozhno ya tut na etogo khama natravliu svoego psa Cosmo?

>Yury

cordially,
mikhail zel...@math.ucla.edu
writing from the disneyland of formal philosophy

"Nous donnons la mort et savons la subir."

Michael Zeleny

Apr 15, 1994, 4:28:26 PM4/15/94
In article <mikhail....@depot.cis.ksu.edu.cis.ksu.edu>

>Cheshira wrote:

If you believe that the real Hollywood is in Kansas, you have
been taking the Wizard of Oz far too seriously, Dorothy dearest.

cordially,
mikhail zel...@math.ucla.edu
writing from the disneyland of formal philosophy

Mikhail V Nesterenko

Apr 15, 1994, 4:38:18 PM4/15/94

Michael Zeleny wrote:

> >>Mishen'ka ! Zvezda ty moia gollivudskaia, gde zh tea, zolotse,
> >>tak dolgo, prostite, nosilo ?
>
> >What a woman! She started to shoot for both at the same time
>
> If you believe that the real Hollywood is in Kansas, you have
> been taking the Wizard of Oz far too seriously, Dorothy dearest.

The talk was about Hollywood *stars*.
btw, the wind is getting really nasty here these days.

Mikhail
the fan of "Volshebnik Izumrudnogo Goroda" series

Yury Mukharsky

Apr 15, 1994, 10:47:23 AM4/15/94
In article <1994Apr15....@math.ucla.edu> zel...@oak.math.ucla.edu (Michael Zeleny) writes:

>Salut, Lilya! mozhno ya tut na etogo khama natravliu svoego psa Cosmo?

Psa eto ne ko mne. Psa eto k Zaku. A potom on u tebja tozhe podi zelenyj i
treplivyj. Slova raznye umnye znaet. Net, Zak, tebe takoj pes ne nuzhen.

Yury

Michael Zeleny

Apr 15, 1994, 6:55:56 PM4/15/94
mik...@cis.ksu.edu (Mikhail V Nesterenko) writes:

>>>What a woman! She started to shoot for both at the same time

>>If you believe that the real Hollywood is in Kansas, you have
>>been taking the Wizard of Oz far too seriously, Dorothy dearest.

>The talk was about Hollywood *stars*.

Well, sweet thing, I am a star, and I live in the Runyon Canyon.
Do you get it now, or do you want me to draw you a picture?

>btw, the wind is getting really nasty here these days.

So plug yerself up, for dog's sake.

>Mikhail
>the fan of "Volshebnik Izumrudnogo Goroda" series

Cordially, - Mikhail | Why is it that all those who have become eminent
Zel...@math.ucla.edu | in philosophy or politics or poetry or art
UCLA Philosophy Dept | are clearly of an atrabilious temperament?

Mikhail V Nesterenko

Apr 15, 1994, 9:48:08 PM4/15/94

Michael Zeleny wrote:

> Well, sweet thing, I am a star, and I live in the Runyon Canyon.
> Do you get it now, or do you want me to draw you a picture?

*Derevo* ty sviatoe.
Go draw a picture on your butt and stop chasing my Cheshira, wanker.

Michael Zeleny

Apr 15, 1994, 10:16:03 PM4/15/94
In article <mikhail....@depot.cis.ksu.edu.cis.ksu.edu>
mik...@cis.ksu.edu (Mikhail V Nesterenko) writes:

>Michael Zeleny wrote:

You are not really imagining yourself to be in some sort of sexual
competition with me, are you now, child? Say, Zak, have you taken
advantage of him yet, or are you waiting for the callow youth to
embarrass himself any further?

cordially,
mikhail zel...@math.ucla.edu
writing from the disneyland of formal philosophy

Dimitri Vulis, CUNY GC Math

Apr 16, 1994, 12:28:43 AM4/16/94
In article <mikhail....@depot.cis.ksu.edu.cis.ksu.edu>, mik...@cis.ksu.edu (Mikhail V Nesterenko) writes:

>Michael Zeleny wrote:
>> In article <mikhail....@depot.cis.ksu.edu.cis.ksu.edu>
>> mik...@cis.ksu.edu (Mikhail V Nesterenko) writes:
>>
>> >Could you keep all the shit you are spilling around
>> >properly sealed inside?
>>
>> Goodness gracious, there I go again, puncturing
>> the tender ego of yet another callow youth.

>Out it comes again, watch out, guys!

Poor Misha Zeleny can't help it --- he's so full of shit that it bursts out.

Dimitri Vulis
CUNY GC Math
D...@CUNYVMS1.BITNET D...@CUNYVMS1.GC.CUNY.EDU

Disclaimer: my Usenet postings don't necessarily represent anyone's views,
especially my own and/or CUNY's.

Dimitri Vulis, CUNY GC Math

Apr 16, 1994, 1:44:47 AM4/16/94

Kakaya na huj "zvezdnaya bolezn'"... Obyknovennaya vyalotekushchaya shizofreniya.

"Make the net a better place --- cut off Zeleny's balls."

Cheshira

Apr 15, 1994, 1:39:20 PM4/15/94
: Michael Zeleny wrote:
: Out it comes again, watch out, guys!

Mishen'ka ! Zvezda ty moia gollivudskaia, gde zh tea, zolotse,
tak dolgo, prostite, nosilo ?

--
Cheshira
0 /|
/\[+]
O-o
mm =( + )= mm
[~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Y c N e G r E m E~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~]
Good Health is the - * ability to Learn * - and use someone's mind .
* * * ability to Work * * *
* * * ability to Love and Play * * * *
f r i m e r l v @ s l u a v a . s l u . e d u . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~E m E r G e N c Y ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter Vorobieff

Apr 16, 1994, 7:24:59 AM4/16/94
In article <1994Apr15....@math.ucla.edu> zel...@oak.math.ucla.edu (Michael Zeleny) writes:

>>The talk was about Hollywood *stars*.
>

>Well, sweet thing, I am a star, and I live in the Runyon Canyon.
>Do you get it now, or do you want me to draw you a picture?

Methinks, you are but a wimpy, neurotic and insecure net.schmuck.

Cheshira

Apr 15, 1994, 6:03:58 PM4/15/94

: Michael Zeleny wrote:
: > >>Mishen'ka ! Zvezda ty moia gollivudskaia, gde zh tea, zolotse,
: > If you believe that the real Hollywood is in Kansas, you have

: > been taking the Wizard of Oz far too seriously, Dorothy dearest.

He, hrystal'nye tyfel'ki must fit me well. Takoj malen'koj lapke pozavidyet
ne odna zolyshka.

: btw, the wind is getting really nasty here these days.

where is my car-boat, made in French in 1994, with 5 speeds,ha ? millioner
dohlyj ? DOn't you watch your TV this days when your wife, lovely Cheshirka
svet Patrikeevna aka Nesterenko (ne zvuchit, blin) fishing junk Mersi and
Bimery around, and flood is here almost 45ft.

: Mikhail

: the fan of "Volshebnik Izumrudnogo Goroda" series

Cheshira,
dikaia poklonnitsa L.Minelli, bol'she chem ee mamy.

--
Welcome back, M.Z.
Have a safe trip around.

Love,
me.

Mikhail V Nesterenko

Apr 16, 1994, 11:14:37 AM4/16/94

Cheshira wrote:

> He, hrystal'nye tyfel'ki must fit me well. Takoj malen'koj lapke pozavidyet
> ne odna zolyshka.
Ne pribedniaisia.

I like LARGE women and judging by Zak's allusions you will more than satisfy
my tastes

Mikhail V Nesterenko

Apr 16, 1994, 11:19:30 AM4/16/94

Michael Zeleny wrote:
>... to be in some sort of sexual competition with me ...
agreed

Dimitri Vulis, CUNY GC Math

Apr 16, 1994, 1:15:02 PM4/16/94
>Disagreed --- you are competing for different genders and species.
"Lil'ka for sons, Zak and Verbitsky for pleasure, Cosmo for sheer extasy!"
-Vechnozeleny proverb

Michael Zeleny

Apr 16, 1994, 1:16:21 PM4/16/94
In article <1994Apr16.1...@Lehigh.EDU>
pv...@lehigh.edu (Peter Vorobieff) writes:

You are just saying that because I have three large, loud Italian
motorcycles, a XVIIth century katana with a matching wakizashi, and a
faithful Akita that can kick your ass from here to the Atlantic ocean.
Resentment is a very bad thing, Peter. If you mend your ways, I will
let you live, and allow you to ride my bike. If you do not mend your
ways, I will be forced to chop you into bits with Paline, feed your
meager remains to Cosmo, and upholster Conatus with your ample hide.

cordially,
mikhail zel...@math.ucla.edu
writing from the disneyland of formal philosophy

Dimitri Vulis, CUNY GC Math

Apr 16, 1994, 1:46:57 PM4/16/94
In article <1994Apr16.1...@math.ucla.edu>, zel...@oak.math.ucla.edu (Michael Zeleny) writes:

>pv...@lehigh.edu (Peter Vorobieff) writes:
>>Methinks, you are but a wimpy, neurotic and insecure net.schmuck.
I agree with the Birdbrain's assessment of Zeleny and Verbitsky, but I also
think he's one himself.

>...I have...a faithful Akita...Cosmo.

Dogs are not monogamous by nature. Unless you keep him locked up, he'll
fuck other dogs besides you.

Erin Y. Zhu

Apr 16, 1994, 1:47:43 PM4/16/94
In article <2onu0f$d...@sol.ctr.columbia.edu> d...@CUNYVMS1.GC.CUNY.EDU writes:
>"Make the net a better place --- cut off Zeleny's balls."

Whereas the early transplant of Vulis' testicles onto his dearly
beloved has apparently only resulted in a shrill voice and an
unnatural fascination with men who still have their natural
endowments intact.

>Dimitri Vulis
>CUNY GC Math
>D...@CUNYVMS1.BITNET D...@CUNYVMS1.GC.CUNY.EDU

--Erin

Dimitri Vulis, CUNY GC Math

Apr 16, 1994, 2:21:30 PM4/16/94
In article <1994Apr16.1...@math.ucla.edu>, z...@oak.math.ucla.edu (Erin Y. Zhu) writes:
>In article <2onu0f$d...@sol.ctr.columbia.edu> d...@CUNYVMS1.GC.CUNY.EDU writes:
>>"Make the net a better place --- cut off Zeleny's balls."
>
>Whereas the early transplant of Vulis' testicles onto his dearly
>beloved has apparently only resulted in a shrill voice and an
>unnatural fascination with men who still have their natural
>endowments intact.

I hereby withdraw the above slogan. It assumes a fact clearly not in evidence.
Namely, it is NOT possible to cut off Zeleny's balls since he has proven time
and again that he doesn't have any. He's fallen so low as to send some

> --Erin
to defend him.

I see. Misha Verbitsky is too far and Cosmo is not enough, so...

Dimitri Vulis
CUNY GC Math
D...@CUNYVMS1.BITNET D...@CUNYVMS1.GC.CUNY.EDU

Disclaimer: my Usenet postings don't necessarily represent anyone's views,

Dimitri Vulis, CUNY GC Math

Apr 16, 1994, 12:03:06 PM4/16/94
Disagreed --- you are competing for different genders and species.

Cheshira

Apr 18, 1994, 5:03:47 PM4/18/94
Dimitri Vulis, CUNY GC Math (d...@CUNYVMS1.GC.CUNY.EDU) wrote:
: >In article <mikhail....@depot.cis.ksu.edu.cis.ksu.edu>, mik...@cis.ksu.edu (Mikhail V Nesterenko) writes:
: "Lil'ka for sons, Zak and Verbitsky for pleasure, Cosmo for sheer extasy!"
: -Vechnozeleny proverb

would he adopt all my children (my favorite red- haired Yasha included) ?

--
Cheshira

Cheshira

Apr 18, 1994, 5:15:47 PM4/18/94
Michael Zeleny (zel...@oak.math.ucla.edu) wrote:
: You are just saying that because I have three large, loud Italian

: motorcycles, a XVIIth century katana with a matching wakizashi, and a
: faithful Akita

Petya, mozhno ia tebe izmenu ? Nee, ia nenadolgo.
toka prokachus' i nazad ?

--
Cheshira

Cheshira

Apr 18, 1994, 5:39:11 PM4/18/94
Dimitri Vulis, CUNY GC Math (d...@CUNYVMS1.GC.CUNY.EDU) wrote:
: Poor Misha Zeleny can't help it --- he's so full of shit that it bursts out.

close your window, it's a firework.

--
Ch

Peter V.Vorobieff

Apr 18, 1994, 7:46:24 PM4/18/94
In article <2outa3$9...@elvis.umd.umich.edu> b...@elvis.umd.umich.edu (Cheshira) writes:
>Michael Zeleny (zel...@oak.math.ucla.edu) wrote:
>: You are just saying that because I have three large, loud Italian
>: motorcycles, a XVIIth century katana with a matching wakizashi, and a
>: faithful Akita
>
>Petya, mozhno ia tebe izmenu ? Nee, ia nenadolgo.
>toka prokachus' i nazad ?

To be sincere, to me the motorcycles of Mr. Zeleny seem to be more
of cyberspace than of realspace. Italian bikes were never known
for their loudness.

No, I'm not jealous.

--
Thus spake Kalmoth the Avenger, Kinsman of the Slain.

DISCLAIMER: All opinions expressed are neither mine nor
yours nor my employer's.

Vladimir Smirnov

Apr 18, 1994, 9:34:28 PM4/18/94
Cheshira wrote:
> He, hrystal'nye tyfel'ki must fit me well. Takoj malen'koj lapke pozavidyet
> ne odna zolyshka.

Pravda? Oi, kak klevo! A kakoj u tebja razmer (obuvi, v smysle)?

- Smirnov,
(ljubjaschij koshek i zhenschin s malen'kimi nozhkami)
A xochesh', podarju tebe xrustal'nye tufel'ki?

Vladimir Smirnov

Apr 18, 1994, 9:39:05 PM4/18/94
A znaete, kak perevoditsja na russkij "zel...@oak.math.ucla.edu"?
- "U lukomor'ja dub zelenyj".

- Smirnov

Cheshira

Apr 18, 1994, 9:48:22 PM4/18/94
Vladimir Smirnov (sukh...@epas.utoronto.ca) wrote:

: Cheshira wrote:
: > He, hrystal'nye tyfel'ki must fit me well. Takoj malen'koj lapke pozavidyet
: > ne odna zolyshka.
: Pravda? Oi, kak klevo! A kakoj u tebja razmer (obuvi, v smysle)?

Opa ! Vot tak muzhchina !

36. Or 6 in US.

: - Smirnov,

: (ljubjaschij koshek i zhenschin s malen'kimi nozhkami)
: A xochesh', podarju tebe xrustal'nye tufel'ki?

A ne obmanesh'? ;-- ;- )

PS: no esli v polnoch' moi noven'kie horoshen'kie tyfel'ki firmy "Cheshire Inn
" prevratyatsya v kopytsa, ia tebia zamesto zheludya s duba sbroshy. Tam ty
i dash' dy...@oak.math.hollywood.edu

--
Cheshira,
naivn-a-a-a-ia

Dimitri Vulis, CUNY GC Math

Apr 19, 1994, 12:13:31 AM4/19/94
Are you sure they'll all yours? :)
>--
>Cheshira

Michael Kagalenko

Apr 19, 1994, 11:27:05 AM4/19/94
In article <2ovd96$a...@elvis.umd.umich.edu] b...@elvis.umd.umich.edu (Cheshira) writes:
]
]36. Or 6 in US.
]

Oh, wow !
No, that must be hoax. Won't believe unless measure myself

David DeLaney

Apr 20, 1994, 4:23:56 AM4/20/94

Gee, even when I rot13 it it only says "Ross Perot For President"...

Dave "oh well, what did I expect on a.s" DeLaney
--
David DeLaney: d...@utkux.utcc.utk.edu; WARNING: DO NOT PUT BEANS IN YOUR EARS!
Disclaimer: UTK agree with me? Yeah, right...; Thinking about this disclaimer__

Vladimir Smirnov

Apr 20, 1994, 4:52:06 AM4/20/94
In article <2p0t89$2...@lynx.dac.neu.edu>,
Why??? It is pretty small - but not UNBELIEVABLE small. My "personal
record" (Cheshira, ne chitaj etogo!) was 33 or 34 - her foot was
less than my hand...

- Smirnov

Vladimir Smirnov

Apr 20, 1994, 5:04:54 AM4/20/94
Cheshira <b...@elvis.umd.umich.edu> wrote:

>Vladimir Smirnov (sukh...@epas.utoronto.ca) wrote:
>: Pravda? Oi, kak klevo! A kakoj u tebja razmer (obuvi, v smysle)?
>
>36. Or 6 in US.

Moj lubimyj razmer!

>: A xochesh', podarju tebe xrustal'nye tufel'ki?
>
>A ne obmanesh'? ;-- ;- )

Ne-a. Tol'ko vot ekzamen po vych. metodam sdam v etu pjatnicu -
i zajmus'.

>i dash' dy...@oak.math.hollywood.edu

Kajf! No pri chem tut hollywood - eto zhe sovsem drugoe derevo?

>Cheshira,
>naivn-a-a-a-ia

- Vova-Koshkoljub

Vladimir Smirnov

Apr 20, 1994, 12:32:48 PM4/20/94
In article <1994Apr20.0...@martha.utcc.utk.edu>,
David DeLaney <d...@martha.utcc.utk.edu> wrote:

>sukh...@epas.utoronto.ca (Vladimir Smirnov) writes:
>>A xochesh', podarju tebe xrustal'nye tufel'ki?
>
>Gee, even when I rot13 it it only says "Ross Perot For President"...

Where are you from, Blednoe Chudo? alt.stupidity? I see...
Btw, sorry for crossposting to your group - it was not me who did it
it first...
What is rot13? (now that I'n here)

>Dave "oh well, what did I expect on a.s" DeLaney

- Smirnov

Cheshira

Apr 20, 1994, 5:56:17 PM4/20/94
Vladimir Smirnov (vsmi...@nyx.cs.du.edu) wrote, izmeryaia nashi nozhki:

: Cheshira <b...@elvis.umd.umich.edu> wrote:
: >Vladimir Smirnov (sukh...@epas.utoronto.ca) wrote:
: >: Pravda? Oi, kak klevo! A kakoj u tebja razmer (obuvi, v smysle)?: >
: >36. Or 6 in US.

: Moj lubimyj razmer!

eto zh nado bylo tak proschitatsya ...

A shto u Vas ?

: >: A xochesh', podarju tebe xrustal'nye tufel'ki?

: >A ne obmanesh'? ;-- ;- )

: Ne-a. Tol'ko vot ekzamen po vych. metodam sdam v etu pjatnicu -
: i zajmus'.

Ni puha.

: >Cheshira,
: >naivn-a-a-a-ia
: - Vova-Koshkoljub

Vovka, rasskazhi Cheshirke anekdot. Takoj -takoj, shto eshe ej nikto - nikto
ne odin muzhchina na Zemle ne rasskazyval.

Eto budet trydno, ia znau.

Cheshira

Apr 20, 1994, 6:33:04 PM4/20/94
: Michael Kagalenko <mkag...@lynx.dac.neu.edu> wrote:
: > No, that must be hoax. Won't believe unless measure myself

: Why??? It is pretty small - but not UNBELIEVABLE small. My "personal
: record" (Cheshira, ne chitaj etogo!) was 33 or 34 - her foot was
: less than my hand...

(kak by prikryvaia glaza ladoshkoj:
- Mozhesh' schitat' shto ia etogo ne videla, no ... ;)

Zachem ona tebe byla nuzhna _takaia_ ,
malen'kaia ved' eshe ?

: - Smirnov
Cheshira,
vsegda chuvstvyushaia zhalost'
k oochen' malenikim i ochen' boolshim ludiam.

Seichas, kstati, opiat' etot dlinnonogij (2.10sm) prihodil. ;() Dobil on menia.
Ia ego i tak i edak (ne mogy zh inache: on eshe i v security rabotaet i
takyu mne soldatskyu sorochku podaril, ona mne chut' vyshe kolenok dostaet ;()
Vot ne mogy ia ego poslat'. Zhalko mne ego.

pps: Kto by menia pozhalel? ;)

Vladimir Smirnov

Apr 20, 1994, 11:42:37 PM4/20/94
In article <2p4aj0$3...@elvis.umd.umich.edu>,
Cheshira <b...@elvis.umd.umich.edu> wrote:

>Vladimir Smirnov (vsmi...@nyx.cs.du.edu) wrote:
>: Why??? It is pretty small - but not UNBELIEVABLE small. My "personal
>: record" (Cheshira, ne chitaj etogo!) was 33 or 34 - her foot was
>: less than my hand...
>
>(kak by prikryvaia glaza ladoshkoj:
>- Mozhesh' schitat' shto ia etogo ne videla, no ... ;)
>
>Zachem ona tebe byla nuzhna _takaia_ ,
>malen'kaia ved' eshe ?

Nu kak eto zachem... Zachem zhe esche, skazhem tak.
I ne malen'kaja ona byla, a vpolne vzroslaja...

>Seichas, kstati, opiat' etot dlinnonogij (2.10sm) prihodil. ;() Dobil on menia.

Muzh, chto li? Gnat', gnat' v sheju!!!!

>pps: Kto by menia pozhalel? ;)

A chto ty bolshe lubish: kogda tebja zhalejut ili kogda vosxischajutsja?

V obschem, see my next followup to this article...

- Smirnov

Vladimir Smirnov

Apr 20, 1994, 11:44:08 PM4/20/94

Lilichke - ot menja.

___
| \
|\ \
| \ \
|\ \ \
| \ \ \
| / /\ \ \
\|_| ` \ \
\ \ \
\ \ \
\ \ \
\ \ \
\ \ \
\ \ |\
\ ` . _,' \
\ \
___ \ \
/ | ` ._ _ _ _ _ '
/ /|
/ / |
/ / /|
/ / / |
/ / /\ \ |
/ / ' |_|/
/ / /
/ / /
/ / /
/ / /
/ / /
/| / /
/ `._ , ' /
/ /
/ /
` _ _ _ _ _, '

Cheshira

Apr 21, 1994, 1:36:25 PM4/21/94
Vladimir Smirnov (vsmi...@nyx.cs.du.edu) wrote:

: Muzh, chto li? Gnat', gnat' v sheju!!!!

Tipun tebe na iazyk !

: A chto ty bolshe lubish: kogda tebja zhalejut ili kogda vosxischajutsja?

Menia nevozmozhno zhalet'- mnou mozhno tol'ko voshishatsya.

--
Cheshira,
ne bez lozhnoj

Cheshira

Apr 21, 1994, 1:44:37 PM4/21/94
Vladimir Smirnov (vsmi...@nyx.cs.du.edu) wrote:
:
: Lilichke - ot menja.

: ___
: | \
: |\ \
: | \ \
: |\ \ \
: | \ \ \
: | / /\ \ \
: \|_| ` \ \

: \ \ \
: \ \ |\
: \ ` . _,' \
: \ \
: ___ \ \
: / | ` ._ _ _ _ _ '
: / /|
: / / |
: / / /|
: / / / |
: /| / /

: / `._ , ' /

: / /
: / /
: ` _ _ _ _ _, '

Vovka ! Ty menia smushaesh' !

Thanx, milyj.

oni iskryatsia na solnyshke kak nastoiashie. Kak raz po noge !

--
Cheshira,
gives Him a big soft warm kiss

PS: Devchenki ! Posmotrite kakie mne horoshen'kie tyfel'ki podarili !

Alec Catson

Apr 21, 1994, 3:31:37 PM4/21/94
Vladimir Smirnov (vsmi...@nyx.cs.du.edu) wrote:

: What is rot13?

Eto sposob kodirovki ciklicheskim sdvigom, chtoby, presumably,
detishki ne chitali, chego im ne polozheno.

: - Smirnov

--
Alec Catson somewhere in the middle of Cat Lands

Yuri Ammosov

Apr 21, 1994, 5:00:54 PM4/21/94

Ya tebya zhaley Cheshirochka bednenkaya. Ya tebya dazhe pokormly
ukradkoi.

PS: A pochemu tebya zovut Cheshiroi? Eto ottogo chto ty vse vremya
chesheshsya?

--
Stirlitz, alias Mad Cat
(known to some users as Yuri Ammosov)

The Last Viking

Apr 22, 1994, 5:25:40 AM4/22/94
In article <1994Apr21.0...@mnemosyne.cs.du.edu>, vsmi...@nyx.cs.du.edu (Vladimir Smirnov) writes:

Hi Vladimir Smirnov,

I think it's cool that you've got yourself an internet account. Although
I don't understand why you have to call all the way from Sweden to us to
get access. Isn't that expencive?

Anyway you're cool, and give my best regards to Vegard Ullvang. I really
hope that you're good buddies, and you're welcome here in Norway anytime!!!

--
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
. Information

The opinions above belongs to me, only me, me, me, me, me, MEEEE !
%% ELITE FLAMER %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% v4.02 %%

Per Harald Myrvang

Apr 22, 1994, 10:07:15 AM4/22/94
In article <1994Apr22....@news.uit.no>, paa...@stud.cs.uit.no (The Last Viking) writes:
|> In article <1994Apr21.0...@mnemosyne.cs.du.edu>, vsmi...@nyx.cs.du.edu (Vladimir Smirnov) writes:
|> >

|> Hi Vladimir Smirnov,
|>
|> I think it's cool that you've got yourself an internet account. Although
|> I don't understand why you have to call all the way from Sweden to us to
|> get access. Isn't that expencive?
|>
|> Anyway you're cool, and give my best regards to Vegard Ullvang. I really
|> hope that you're good buddies, and you're welcome here in Norway anytime!!!

Yeah! Also, I overheard that you was at a local place here in Tromsø called
'Charlys', and that you danced with a female student! Wow! That's awsome!
Imageine, I know that someone with an internet account actually have danced
with a girl! Wow! Nearly as impressive as the fact the the left hand ain't the
right one, and usually that the right hand not neccessarily is the right one!
It could just as easily be the wrong one, and now we are close to beginning
on the end, or end the beginning, or pull the down-elevator up, and it is
all soooooo exciting, omygod they're comming, commingooooooooooooooooooooooo

[1m&dGPer Harald Myrvang | Amiga, UNIX, C, MC680x0, HP42S [3AA
[5mc...@stud.cs.uit.no | FABRICATIM DIEM, PVNK! [1JJ
[7m&dFDisclaimer: My views are not necessarily shared by the University [0m&d@[12mZ[0;0H&a0c0R

Vladimir Smirnov

Apr 22, 1994, 9:18:40 PM4/22/94
In article <1994Apr22.1...@news.uit.no>,

Per Harald Myrvang <pe...@stud.cs.uit.no> wrote:
>In article <1994Apr22....@news.uit.no>, paa...@stud.cs.uit.no (The Last Viking) writes:
>|>
>|> Hi Vladimir Smirnov,
>|>
>|> I think it's cool that you've got yourself an internet account. Although
>|> I don't understand why you have to call all the way from Sweden to us to
>|> get access. Isn't that expencive?
>|>
>|> Anyway you're cool, and give my best regards to Vegard Ullvang. I really
>|> hope that you're good buddies, and you're welcome here in Norway anytime!!!
>

>Yeah! Also, I overheard that you was at a local place here in Tromsx called

>'Charlys', and that you danced with a female student! Wow! That's awsome!
>Imageine, I know that someone with an internet account actually have danced
>with a girl! Wow! Nearly as impressive as the fact the the left hand ain't the
>etc.

Hi guys! Nice to meet you!

Thanks for invitation to Norway. It is accepted gratefully.
I sent you personal Emails...

Good luck,
- Smirnov

Spatch

Apr 23, 1994, 3:48:59 AM4/23/94
In article <1994Apr22.1...@news.uit.no>,
Per Harald Myrvang <pe...@stud.cs.uit.no> wrote:

>Yeah! Also, I overheard that you was at a local place here in Tromsx called

>'Charlys', and that you danced with a female student! Wow! That's awsome!

Oh, do you DARE?!

>Imageine, I know that someone with an internet account actually have danced
>with a girl! Wow! Nearly as impressive as the fact the the left hand ain't the
>right one, and usually that the right hand not neccessarily is the right one!

You know, some of us Wild Internet People have done more... yeah, us
wild risk-takers have actually... get this.... KISSED a girl. WOW!!!!
OH MY GOD!! SHAMEFUL DISPLAYS OF PUBLIC LUST, CULMINATING IN A GIANT
ORAL ORGY OF THE MOST LEWD!

>all soooooo exciting, omygod they're comming, commingooooooooooooooooooooooo

See what I mean?!

--
_____ spa...@titan.ucs.umass.edu
|\ /| "And that's not your finger, that's a gun." - Rob Noyes
| O | "No... that IS his finger, it's NOT the gun!" - Noah Smith
|/ \| "Oh well, so much for willing suspension of disbelief." - Rob again

Michael Zeleny

Apr 13, 1994, 5:48:11 PM4/13/94
In article <2ogusm...@umbc9.umbc.edu>
sav...@umbc.edu (Zak May) writes:

>>SS> Zak, see above.

>ZM>I'm not interested in your subtle comments. If you have something
>ZM>to say to me - say it. If you don't - don't. Nothing bores me as
>ZM>much as the "mysterious" bullshit that gets posted here sometimes.

You know, with just a bit of effort putting your thumbprint on dotted
lines, you could easily qualify for all sorts of privileges acccorded
to the handicapped.

>___
>Zak.

Don't your lips get tired when you read the net news?

cordially,
mikhail zel...@math.ucla.edu
writing from the disneyland of formal philosophy
"Le cul des femmes est monotone comme l'esprit des hommes."

John Lodder

Apr 25, 1994, 10:15:28 AM4/25/94
In article <2pajtb...@twain.ucs.umass.edu> spa...@twain.ucs.umass.edu (Spatch) writes:
>In article <1994Apr22.1...@news.uit.no>,
>Per Harald Myrvang <pe...@stud.cs.uit.no> wrote:
>>
>>Yeah! Also, I overheard that you was at a local place here in Tromsx called
>>'Charlys', and that you danced with a female student! Wow! That's awsome!
>
>Oh, do you DARE?!
>
>>Imageine, I know that someone with an internet account actually have danced
>>with a girl! Wow! Nearly as impressive as the fact the the left hand ain't the
>>right one, and usually that the right hand not neccessarily is the right one!
>
>You know, some of us Wild Internet People have done more... yeah, us
>wild risk-takers have actually... get this.... KISSED a girl. WOW!!!!
>OH MY GOD!! SHAMEFUL DISPLAYS OF PUBLIC LUST, CULMINATING IN A GIANT
>ORAL ORGY OF THE MOST LEWD!

Some of us are even getting married in the near future....

"Oh to be in England now that April's there" --WS
My opinions probably belong somewhere......

The Last Viking

Apr 23, 1994, 8:00:09 AM4/23/94
In article <2pajtb...@twain.ucs.umass.edu>, spa...@twain.ucs.umass.edu (Spatch) writes:
>In article <1994Apr22.1...@news.uit.no>,
>Per Harald Myrvang <pe...@stud.cs.uit.no> wrote:

>>Imageine, I know that someone with an internet account actually have danced
>>with a girl! Wow! Nearly as impressive as the fact the the left hand ain't the
>>right one, and usually that the right hand not neccessarily is the right one!

>You know, some of us Wild Internet People have done more... yeah, us
>wild risk-takers have actually... get this.... KISSED a girl. WOW!!!!
>OH MY GOD!! SHAMEFUL DISPLAYS OF PUBLIC LUST, CULMINATING IN A GIANT
>ORAL ORGY OF THE MOST LEWD!

Urgh, you've really kissed a girl? I did that once too but luckily I wasn't
infected. Aren't you guys afraid of being infected?

The Last Viking

Apr 23, 1994, 7:50:43 AM4/23/94
In article <1994Apr22.1...@news.uit.no>, pe...@stud.cs.uit.no (Per Harald Myrvang) writes:
>In article <1994Apr22....@news.uit.no>, paa...@stud.cs.uit.no (The Last Viking) writes:
>|> In article <1994Apr21.0...@mnemosyne.cs.du.edu>, vsmi...@nyx.cs.du.edu (Vladimir Smirnov) writes:

>Yeah! Also, I overheard that you was at a local place here in Tromsx called

>'Charlys', and that you danced with a female student! Wow! That's awsome!

Did I dance at Charlys? Why didn't you tell me that. oh, maybe I could start
my own fan club?

>Imageine, I know that someone with an internet account actually have danced
>with a girl! Wow! Nearly as impressive as the fact the the left hand ain't the
>right one, and usually that the right hand not neccessarily is the right one!
>It could just as easily be the wrong one, and now we are close to beginning
>on the end, or end the beginning, or pull the down-elevator up, and it is
>all soooooo exciting, omygod they're comming, commingooooooooooooooooooooooo

I don't know much about my hands, I have had them all my life and I've got
quite found of them. Hey, do you want me to give you a hand? Here you can
have my left one, is that right? Guess not, but if I left the right one would
I not be able to use the right hand. I think there is a problem, especially
when you're driving in a que and want to get out. What do you feel when you
use the left hand and your right just hang down?

Per Harald Myrvang

Apr 27, 1994, 5:57:08 AM4/27/94
|> In article <1994Apr22.1...@news.uit.no>,
|> Per Harald Myrvang <pe...@stud.cs.uit.no> wrote:
|> >
|> >Yeah! Also, I overheard that you was at a local place here in Tromsø called

|> >'Charlys', and that you danced with a female student! Wow! That's awsome!
|>
|> Oh, do you DARE?!

*blush* no, I'm this geek who don't dare to date any female (only females attract me,
nuff said), so I only stand apart, watching everybody else having fun, falling in
love, getting kissed, and (dare I say it) hugging each other! Sometimes it gets so
lonely that I just pick up my axe and chainmail hauberk and goes completly amok in
porselain store, the big ones, with lots of people, then I run home, barefooted through
several meters of snow, just to cool down, wipe the blood off my face and listen to
some organ music (Bach). Occasionally I berserk at some raveparty, then drives over
the lawn. But one day I shall actually touch a girl, oh yes, one day...

|> >Imageine, I know that someone with an internet account actually have danced
|> >with a girl! Wow! Nearly as impressive as the fact the the left hand ain't the
|> >right one, and usually that the right hand not neccessarily is the right one!
|>
|> You know, some of us Wild Internet People have done more... yeah, us
|> wild risk-takers have actually... get this.... KISSED a girl. WOW!!!!
|> OH MY GOD!! SHAMEFUL DISPLAYS OF PUBLIC LUST, CULMINATING IN A GIANT
|> ORAL ORGY OF THE MOST LEWD!

That's disgusting!

|> >all soooooo exciting, omygod they're comming, commingooooooooooooooooooooooo
|>
|> See what I mean?!

No. I don't. I'm not paranoid! HEY! STOP READING MY MIND! IT'S MINE! IT'S MY PRIVATE
THOUGHTS! GET OUT! GET OUT! OUTOUTOUTOUTOUTouoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Per Harald Myrvang

Apr 27, 1994, 6:01:20 AM4/27/94
In article <1994Apr23.1...@news.uit.no>, paa...@stud.cs.uit.no (The Last Viking) writes:

|> >Yeah! Also, I overheard that you was at a local place here in Tromsø called

|> >'Charlys', and that you danced with a female student! Wow! That's awsome!
|>
|> Did I dance at Charlys? Why didn't you tell me that. oh, maybe I could start
|> my own fan club?
|>
|> >Imageine, I know that someone with an internet account actually have danced
|> >with a girl! Wow! Nearly as impressive as the fact the the left hand ain't the
|> >right one, and usually that the right hand not neccessarily is the right one!
|> >It could just as easily be the wrong one, and now we are close to beginning
|> >on the end, or end the beginning, or pull the down-elevator up, and it is
|> >all soooooo exciting, omygod they're comming, commingooooooooooooooooooooooo
|>
|> I don't know much about my hands, I have had them all my life and I've got
|> quite found of them. Hey, do you want me to give you a hand? Here you can
|> have my left one, is that right? Guess not, but if I left the right one would
|> I not be able to use the right hand. I think there is a problem, especially
|> when you're driving in a que and want to get out. What do you feel when you
|> use the left hand and your right just hang down?

I usually feel... HEY! Stop looking at me that way! I know you can read my
mind! Stop it! STOP IT! THEY ALWAYS DO THAT! THEY have paid you to read my
mind! It is YOU who has the right left hand and the wrong right one! I know
you follow me, reading my mind everystep I go to church today, and this time
I shall sing as much cheese as you like with free onions! Nevertheless, it
is time to remember the yonder years, the years when the pointers chase each
other STOP READING mY MIIIIND! STOPITSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Per Harald Myrvang

Apr 27, 1994, 6:08:20 AM4/27/94
In article <1994Apr25....@midway.uchicago.edu>, jlo...@babies.bsd.uchicago.edu (John Lodder) writes:
|> In article <2pajtb...@twain.ucs.umass.edu> spa...@twain.ucs.umass.edu (Spatch) writes:

|> >Oh, do you DARE?!

|> >You know, some of us Wild Internet People have done more... yeah, us
|> >wild risk-takers have actually... get this.... KISSED a girl. WOW!!!!
|> >OH MY GOD!! SHAMEFUL DISPLAYS OF PUBLIC LUST, CULMINATING IN A GIANT
|> >ORAL ORGY OF THE MOST LEWD!
|>
|> Some of us are even getting married in the near future....

No way! That means you, that you'll be able to do *anything*?

Dimitri Vulis, CUNY GC Math

May 16, 1994, 2:33:59 AM5/16/94
In article <1994Apr13.2...@math.ucla.edu>, zel...@oak.math.ucla.edu (Michael Zeleny) writes:
>Don't your lips get tired when you read the net news?

How can you recognize Misha Zeleny in the terminal room?

He's the one following the lines with his finger.