Holocaust in Rumania

1 view

Dr. Rebeca Levy

Apr 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/22/00
to jco...@multinet.com
From: J. Cohen <jco...@multinet.com>
Newsgroups: bit.listserv.hungary, soc.culture.czecho-slovak,
soc.culture.europe, soc.culture.magyar, soc.culture.romanian

Mr. Cohen:

I think others should tackle your argument. Make the conclusion from my
earlier letter, see below & if you are really for TRUTH than YOU should be
the advocate I can count on to disseminate our sufferings. Thanks

For an authoritative documentation of the bestialities you might want to
read Holocaust in Rumania, written by Matatias Carp, General Secretary of
the Association of Rumanian Jews. His book was first published in Rumania
in 1946, then subjected to a successful "search and destroy" mission
worldwide. It was republished, also in English in Budapest, by Primor
Publishing. Its number is ISBN 963 8412 02X) (By chance, the Rumanian
agents forgot to check the library at Harvard.

J. Cohen

Apr 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/22/00
Dear Ms. Levy,

This is NO reply whatsoever to what I said. Just a very selfrighteous
snubby and unpleasant response.
I take it you are an American. You almost have to be.
We might share the same religious background but that“s about all.
I feel embarassed by your obnoxious way of dealing with this topic.
Somehow Americans, jews or not, seem to fetishize the sufferings that
took place well over a century ago to stuff it into the faces of
people who mostly weren“t even born in the time the holocaust took
place. This kind of attitude is the best way to guarantee a new
generation of anti-semites.
Especially from a country that has so often shown that it values
American lives a lot and non-American lives very little. Racism is
abundantly present in the USA. Not only against blacks, but also
against Hispanics, Asians, and so on. At the time the Vietnam war was
going on I was in the USA, where the "slanted-eyed enemies" were
commonly referred to as "geeks". Anyone familiar with the horrors
bestowed upon the children of Irak can only shiver.

But you have to come with the big finger, pretending that those who
are guilty of the horrors of World War II are still alive. Well, if
you feel that the children and grandchildren of those who committed
crimes should pay for the deeds of their ancestors, please start in
the USA and find those responsible for destroying the Indian race,
just to mention one of many atrocities committed.

Personally I do NOT blaim children for what their parents did, neither
would I wish to stand trial for anything my parents might have done
wrong in their lives.

I think your attitude is sick.

J. Cohen.

Zoltan Manyoki

Apr 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/22/00
Thank you, Mr. Cohen. It is good to read a reasonable opinion.

"J. Cohen" <jco...@multinet.com> wrote in message

> Dear Ms. Levy,
>
> This is NO reply whatsoever to what I said. Just a very selfrighteous
> snubby and unpleasant response.
> I take it you are an American. You almost have to be.

> We might share the same religious background but that愀 about all.

> I feel embarassed by your obnoxious way of dealing with this topic.
> Somehow Americans, jews or not, seem to fetishize the sufferings that
> took place well over a century ago to stuff it into the faces of

> people who mostly weren愒 even born in the time the holocaust took

X-files

Apr 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/22/00
Dr. Rebeca Levy <reb...@sdf.lonestar.org> wrote in article
<Pine.LNX.4.10.10004...@sdf.lonestar.org>...
[zionist hate mongering cut]

Who is interested in your zionist hate mongering?
How about the rights of Palestinians not to have their lands stolen by
zionists?

DACIA LAN

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
>Subject: re: Holocaust in Rumania
>From: "Dr. Rebeca Levy" reb...@sdf.lonestar.org
>Date: 4/22/00 7:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time

COSMOPOLITAN BOTHERHOOD ASSOCIATION
P.O.Box 70463
Washington,D.C.20024
Robert L.Brock,Chairman

From the desk of:
Dr.Robert L.Brock

LET JUSTICE BE DONE TO ALL THE WORLD'S
HOLOCAUSTS

* 50 million Africans bruttaly captured and enslaved by European Jewish
financiers and brought to the new world.

* 900,000 Palestinians driven from their ancestral homelands by the Jews.

* 1,500,000 Armenians and Assyrians slaughtered by the Turks in World War I.

* 2,500,000 Cambodians starved and killed in the 1970's.

* The Chinese slaughter of Tibetan and Word and 50 million of their own people
who refused to become communists.

* 5,000,000 million Ukrainians shot and starved by the Bolsheviks.

* 17 million Christian Russians killed by the JEWISH-Trotskyites.

* The 4 million disarmed German soldiers in 1945 starved to death in mud an
snow by order of Dwight D. Eisenhower,"the Swedish Jew" according to his West
point yearbook.

* The Hundreds of Lebanes massacred just days ago by Israel which continues
today puls the thousands more over the past 15 years.

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY AMERICAN SOLDIERS DIED FIGHTING TO RESCUE THE JEWISH
PEOPLE FROM THE HOLOCAUST IN EUROPE DURING WORLD WAR II ? *
BUT EVERYBODY KNOWS ABOUT THE "SIX MILLION," RIGHT ?

All we ever hear from them is that "America didn't act fast enough."

That' nonsense and we're tired of hearing it.

And,by the way,did' the Jewish people qwe African-Americans a big apology for
he Jewish role in he African Slave Trade Holocaust ? It's been documented !

Why not reparations to Blak Americans extracted from the budget of the
Holocaust Museum or from Foreign Aid to Israel.(nearly $ 4 billion in U.S. tax
dollars a year!)

Why aren't American school children taught about the sacrifices ther own
people made during World War II ?

Why are Amercan school children only taught about the "Six Million" Jewish
people who died during World War II?

Are American school children being brainwasher tofeel guilty about something
that isn't their responsibility?

Think about it....

Robert L.Brock,Chairman

From DACIA LAN

The Exclusive Responsability for the Second World War is No Longer Ours !

ALEXANDRU SOARE

Creative Intelligence Agency

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
J. Cohen <jco...@multinet.com> wrote in message
| Somehow Americans, jews or not, seem to fetishize the sufferings that
| took place well over a century ago to stuff it into the faces of
| people who mostly weren´t even born in the time the holocaust took

| place. This kind of attitude is the best way to guarantee a new
| generation of anti-semites.

You are right and wrong. As an ethnic Canadian I have often been ridiculed
by Europeans because of the richness of their history, the centuries of
culture, so on and so forth, relative to Canada's new-babe life. I have
always viewed this European arrogance with contempt, because, in spite of
their centuries and centuries of history, Euopeans did not demonstrate
enough wisdom to prevent in the 20th century the world's most lethal wars,
mass mass MASS murder, massive repression and ditatorshit. And Europeans
still value their history as if it has any value, and it serves no purpose
except to guarantee new generations of inter-ethnic hatred -- most of it
being committed against the Romany.

| Especially from a country that has so often shown that it values
| American lives a lot and non-American lives very little.

This is absolutely normal.

Sándor Kerekes ICQ# 64820518

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00

Zoltan Manyoki wrote:

> Thank you, Mr. Cohen. It is good to read a reasonable opinion.
>

> "J. Cohen" <jco...@multinet.com> wrote in message

> > Dear Ms. Levy,
> >
> > This is NO reply whatsoever to what I said. Just a very selfrighteous
> > snubby and unpleasant response.
>

> > I think your attitude is sick.
> >
> > J. Cohen.

Really?What is reasonable calling someone's attitude sick?

Sandor

Sándor Kerekes ICQ# 64820518

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00

X-files wrote:

Thank you!
Well, so what about it, dumbell?

Sandor
does the X in your name signify the luck of literacy?

Creative Intelligence Agency

Apr 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/24/00

Magpie <mag...@home1.com> wrote in message
| Wally, just what the heck is an ethnic Canadian??? Thar ain't no such
| beast!

There is such a beast. I am an ethnic Canadian.

Creative Intelligence Agency

Apr 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/24/00
Magpie <mag...@home1.com> wrote in message
| Not according to the Government of Canada, Stats Can or the Census
| Bureu.

I do not live my life in accordance with definitions arrived at by
bureaucrats. After all, bureaucrats define tomatoes as a vegetable.

| There just isn't any such thing.

Not according to bureaucraps. But then again, a tomatoe ain't a vegetable
regardless of how many bureaucrats and their dupes say otherwise.

| You are allowed however to
| "List" yourself as Canadian at census time if I'm not mistaken, but
| there is no such ethnicity as that of Canadian.

I am an ethnic Canadian and so is my neighbour. We are simply not anything
else.

| On Mon, 24 Apr 2000 01:33:26 GMT, "Creative Intelligence Agency"
| <poeti...@idirect.com> wrotg:

Ivan Vasko

Apr 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/24/00

Creative Intelligence Agency <poeti...@idirect.com> wrote in message

> I am an ethnic Canadian and so is my neighbour. We are simply not anything
else.

Yeah, but just as the American (or Canadian) blacks are "African American"
you are "European American" by the origin. Go and argue with your great,
great, grandparents.
So there is your ethnicity. In Europe, which you despise.

Ivan

J. Cohen

Apr 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/24/00
Aha, those holier than holy north-Americans!
Sure you would never have committed racial destruction, a holocaust!

But what would you call the mother of all holocausts? The virtuel
eradication of most races of Indians, the original inhabitants of the
USA and Canada?

They are now living a very mariginalized existance, not unlike that of
many Rom families.

Surely there are many complications, but i don´t hold you personally
responsible for destroying the Indians, so why hold us resposible for
what happened to jews and gypsies during the last world war?

We are a new generation, we are ONLY responsible for OUR mistakes.
you and me, we both have the task to work for a fair society. And we
don´t do it by throwing tomatoes into each other´s faces.

Finding it normal that Americans find the lives of others less
valuable than their own is NOT logical. It´s disgusting! But then
again you probably haven´t lived anywhere outside of your own country.

I am saddened by your statements, as I have lived in the USA for a
number of years and visited Canada during that time. I had the
impression that Canadians were a lot more sensible people than
Americans, I experienced Canadians as people I had much more in common
with.

Too bad you feel the need to create such a profile for yourself!
I can only suggest to you: "Grow up and act like an adult!"
Improve the world and start with yourself. If you want to fight racism
you have to start by deleting your own prejudices! If you are unable
to do this you can´t blame others for having a similar attitude.

J. Cohen.

On Sun, 23 Apr 2000 21:21:45 GMT, "Creative Intelligence Agency"
<poeti...@idirect.com> wrote:

>J. Cohen <jco...@multinet.com> wrote in message

>| Somehow Americans, jews or not, seem to fetishize the sufferings that
>| took place well over a century ago to stuff it into the faces of
>| people who mostly weren´t even born in the time the holocaust took
>| place. This kind of attitude is the best way to guarantee a new
>| generation of anti-semites.
>
>You are right and wrong. As an ethnic Canadian I have often been ridiculed
>by Europeans because of the richness of their history, the centuries of
>culture, so on and so forth, relative to Canada's new-babe life. I have
>always viewed this European arrogance with contempt, because, in spite of
>their centuries and centuries of history, Euopeans did not demonstrate
>enough wisdom to prevent in the 20th century the world's most lethal wars,
>mass mass MASS murder, massive repression and ditatorshit. And Europeans
>still value their history as if it has any value, and it serves no purpose
>except to guarantee new generations of inter-ethnic hatred -- most of it
>being committed against the Romany.

Creative Intelligence Agency

Apr 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/24/00
Ivan Vasko <Ivan_...@mindlink.bc.ca> wrote

| Creative Intelligence Agency <poeti...@idirect.com> wrote |
| > I am an ethnic Canadian and so is my neighbour. We are simply not
anything
| > else.
|
| Yeah, but just as the American (or Canadian) blacks are "African American"
| you are "European American" by the origin. Go and argue with your great,
| great, grandparents.
| So there is your ethnicity. In Europe, which you despise.

Sorry Ivan, but you are wrong. I am not European Canadian.
Your limited capacity to buttonhole my dna configuration is faulty.
I am an ethnic Canadian, just as my neighbour considers himself to be an
ethnic Canadian.
Think of the Metis.

Ivan Vasko

Apr 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/24/00

> Sorry Ivan, but you are wrong. I am not European Canadian.
> Your limited capacity to buttonhole my dna configuration is faulty.
> I am an ethnic Canadian, just as my neighbour considers himself to be an
> ethnic Canadian.
> Think of the Metis.

OOOps, I was wrong. Sorry, Creative.

Creative Intelligence Agency

Apr 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/24/00
J. Cohen <J.C...@multinet.com> wrote...

| Aha, those holier than holy north-Americans!
| Sure you would never have committed racial destruction, a holocaust!
|
| But what would you call the mother of all holocausts? The virtuel
| eradication of most races of Indians, the original inhabitants of the
| USA and Canada?

This, of course is racist crap. There is a significant difference between
Canada & USA insofar as its relations with the First Nations peoples, but
then again, how would I expect someone like you to know a holocaust when
they see one.

| They are now living a very mariginalized existance, not unlike that of
| many Rom families.

There is accuracy here, however, there is far more improvement and energy in
Canada to rectify this, than the usual burn down villages and sic skinheads
on Roma in East/central Europe, and wholesale deportations of Roma. There is
very little equivalency.

| Surely there are many complications, but i don´t hold you personally
| responsible for destroying the Indians, so why hold us resposible for
| what happened to jews and gypsies during the last world war?

Because European prejudices against Roma have not abated.

| We are a new generation, we are ONLY responsible for OUR mistakes.

Plenty of them, so get to work.

| you and me, we both have the task to work for a fair society. And we
| don´t do it by throwing tomatoes into each other´s faces.

European societies have signed international agreements, treaties and
covenants. Every nation is to held responsible for that to which it has
solemnly afixed its signature. I have the right to interfere. I have the
right to be an outside agitator. You have every right to go onto the
soc.canada.culture ng or any other similar grouping and voice your concerns
about the inadequacies of Canada. In fact, I encourage you to do it.

| Finding it normal that Americans find the lives of others less
| valuable than their own is NOT logical. It´s disgusting! But then
| again you probably haven´t lived anywhere outside of your own country.

If my son and neighbour's son were both hurt, I will go out of the house and
go to my son first and foremost, not to the neighbour's son. In this
instance, I place more value on my son's life and well-being than on my
neighbour's son and well-being. Likewise, I will go to the assistance of a
Canadian before I go to the assistance of a non-Canadian. Not only is this
logical, normal, it is natural.

Sándor Kerekes ICQ# 64820518

Apr 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/24/00

J. Cohen wrote:

> Aha, those holier than holy north-Americans!
> Sure you would never have committed racial destruction, a holocaust!
>
> But what would you call the mother of all holocausts? The virtuel
> eradication of most races of Indians, the original inhabitants of the
> USA and Canada?
>

> They are now living a very mariginalized existance, not unlike that of
> many Rom families.
>

> Surely there are many complications, but i don´t hold you personally
> responsible for destroying the Indians, so why hold us resposible for
> what happened to jews and gypsies during the last world war?
>

> We are a new generation, we are ONLY responsible for OUR mistakes.

> you and me, we both have the task to work for a fair society. And we
> don´t do it by throwing tomatoes into each other´s faces.
>

> Finding it normal that Americans find the lives of others less
> valuable than their own is NOT logical. It´s disgusting! But then
> again you probably haven´t lived anywhere outside of your own country.
>

> I am saddened by your statements, as I have lived in the USA for a
> number of years and visited Canada during that time. I had the
> impression that Canadians were a lot more sensible people than
> Americans, I experienced Canadians as people I had much more in common
> with.
>
> Too bad you feel the need to create such a profile for yourself!
> I can only suggest to you: "Grow up and act like an adult!"
> Improve the world and start with yourself. If you want to fight racism
> you have to start by deleting your own prejudices! If you are unable
> to do this you can´t blame others for having a similar attitude.
>
> J. Cohen.

Off with that superior smirk of your face!
The horrendous treatment the natives of Canada receive at the hands of the
government indeed is a shame and a scandal.
In fact the indians represent a large part of our poverty statistics, and
almost all of our tuberculosis and suicide.
Nevertheless, it is not government policy to exterminate our natives, it is
just miserlyness and stupid burocratic greed. It is also true, that the whole
thing is redolent of some lingering racism.
Still, we have natives in our parlaments, as MP-s, the natives have their self
governments, and some of the bands are very wealthy and successful.
How can this be called a holocaust?
Grow up yourself!

Sandor

X-files

Apr 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/26/00
Sándor Kerekes ICQ# 64820518 <san...@netcom.ca> wrote in article
<xpLM4.30510$Xk2.1...@tor-nn1.netcom.ca>...

> X-files wrote:
>
> > Dr. Rebeca Levy <reb...@sdf.lonestar.org> wrote in article
> > <Pine.LNX.4.10.10004...@sdf.lonestar.org>...
> > [zionist hate mongering cut]
> >
> > Who is interested in your zionist hate mongering?
> > How about the rights of Palestinians not to have their lands stolen by
> > zionists?
>
> Thank you!
> Well, so what about it, dumbell?

Those who have blood of innocents on their hands shouldn't gripe about
others.

> Sandor
> does the X in your name signify the luck of literacy?

luck of literacy? you said it right jew-boy!

J. Cohen

May 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/6/00
So what´s the difference, sir?
the Indian holocaust most definately was government policy in the last
century.
Sure, some now are in your parliament.
So are jewish people in Romania.
So please tell me where the difference lays?
In both countries terrible things have happened
Both countries have become civilized....
except I´d rather be jewish in Romania right now than Indian in
Canada, wouldn´t you?

J. Cohen.

csaba

May 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/6/00

"J. Cohen" wrote:
SNIP

> Both countries have become civilized....
> except I´d rather be jewish in Romania right now than Indian in
> Canada, wouldn´t you?
>
> J. Cohen.

Untrue on all three counts.

Csaba

Ivan Vasko

May 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/6/00

J. Cohen <J.C...@multinet.com> wrote in message

I´d rather be jewish in Romania right now than Indian in
> Canada, wouldn´t you?
>
> J. Cohen.

Then you have probably never seen Canada, Mr. Cohen. The Canada that I live
in, has just returned thousands of acres of land to certain small Indian
Band in British Columbia, Canada. On top of it, the small band will receive
from the provincial and federal government a total of about 50 million
dollars. Each band member will get $ 25,000 (that is roughly 600,000 KC)
and the band will invest the rest of money. These are (I guess) the
restitutions for the unjustice that the white man has caused to their
ancestors more then 100 years ago.
Beside that, the first nations have their hunting and fishing privileges
much more generous than the rest of Canada and other sweet benefits.

Ivan

Sándor Kerekes

May 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/7/00

J. Cohen wrote:

> So what愀 the difference, sir?

> the Indian holocaust most definately was government policy in the last
> century.
> Sure, some now are in your parliament.
> So are jewish people in Romania.
> So please tell me where the difference lays?
> In both countries terrible things have happened

> Both countries have become civilized....

> except I悲 rather be jewish in Romania right now than Indian in
> Canada, wouldn愒 you?
>
> J. Cohen.

Suit yourself!

Sandor

iceman666

May 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/7/00
GREAT ANSWER!!!

J. Cohen <J.C...@multinet.com> wrote in message

> So what´s the difference, sir?

> the Indian holocaust most definately was government policy in the last
> century.
> Sure, some now are in your parliament.
> So are jewish people in Romania.
> So please tell me where the difference lays?
> In both countries terrible things have happened
> Both countries have become civilized....

> except I´d rather be jewish in Romania right now than Indian in

> Canada, wouldn´t you?
>
> J. Cohen.

X-files

May 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/9/00
J. Cohen <J.C...@multinet.com> wrote in article
<3913f516...@news.easynews.com>...

> So what´s the difference, sir?
> the Indian holocaust most definately was government policy in the last
> century.
> Sure, some now are in your parliament.
> So are jewish people in Romania.
> So please tell me where the difference lays?
> In both countries terrible things have happened
> Both countries have become civilized....
> except I´d rather be jewish in Romania right now than Indian in
> Canada, wouldn´t you?

neither --