31 March: Zviad Gamsakhurdia remembered

Lexo

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99
Yesterday, on 31 March, Georgia celebrated 60th anniversary of the
first President, Zviad Gamsakhurdia. The Round Table political block,
headed by Mrs. Gamsakhurdia, held an official jubilee in the Opera
hall, where Mayor of Tbilisi and Ministerts of Culture and Healthcare
were present. A large number of people, who could not manage to get
in the building, stood outside and listened to speeches from
loudspeakers. Official jubilees took place in all major cities of
Georgia.

Batumi marked the anniversary with a huge gathering at the Freedom
Square, which will be renamed Zviad Gamsakhurdia Square. The officials
of the Revival Union of Georgia (Aslan Abashidze's party) unveiled
a stone memorial in Jikhashkari village, where President Gamsakhurdia
died.

Meanwhile another pro-Gamsakhurdia wing is on a hunger strike at the
office of Georgian Ombudsman, demanding the Parliament to officially
evaluate the events of 1991-92, when heavily armed opposition, backed
by Russian militaries, ousted first democratic government of Georgia.

Yesterday those Georgian MPs, who have largely facilitated the
military coup in 1991-92 and ignored blatant repressions against
pro-Gamsakhurdia forces since then, proved to be political
prostitutes by making open pro-Gamsakhurdia statements and blaming
each-other. Given the parliamentary elections are approaching, its
absolutely clear that they won't mind to openly LIE just to retain
their seats.

l...@mail.utexas.edu

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99
Dear Lexo

Can you be so kind to tell me (via NG, or e-mail) (you are there, in
Georgia, so must be more informed) what is/was "His Majesty" 's reaction
(if he still can react biologically to the surrounding environment) toward
that ceremony ? Or, he was/is too busy being concerned with NATO's
action?

Really.... w/o jokes...... am interested in.

Thanks

L.D.

Lev...@my-dejanews.com

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99
l...@mail.utexas.edu wrote:

> Dear Lexo
>
> Can you be so kind to tell me [] what is/was "His Majesty" 's reaction

es sainteresoa da RFERL gishindel shejamebashi iqo amaze natkvami,
magram
is tu shenishnet aslan abashijec rogor gulcrpelad apasebs Gamsaxurdias
gvacls?

rogorc chans politikuri mejavobis unarshi mrgvali magidac araprit
gansxvavdeba
otxkutxxa magidastan msxdari gushindeli komunist-inteligentebisagan.

gamsaxurdias ideebis momxre ubralo xalxs ki kvlav pirshi
chaligamovlebuli darchena
elis. tanac es nacbnobi gemos da surnelis chala ikneba, pirdapir
rusetis shavmica
niadagidan motanili.

Bon apetit a tous

Levan

l...@mail.utexas.edu

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99
Lev...@my-dejanews.com wrote:

tanac es nacbnobi gemos da surnelis chala ikneba, pirdapir

> rusetis shavmica
> niadagidan motanili.

I am really impressed by the level of expressed expertise in that field.
So, if I got that correctly, is it possible to determine the source,
producer or at least the geobotanical origin of examined straw ...simply
by the taste? Are you so familiar with that?

As usual, domesticated ruminants cannot express comprehensively which kind
of straw or food additives they prefer. This, consequently causes serious
problems for farmers and/or AgriBioTech companies in proper formulation of
animal food(s). This is a multimillion business and one with such an
expertise could significantly contribute to mentioned field.

> Bon apetit a tous

This is French, is not it? :)

Good luck

L.D.

Alligator

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99

Gadasarevi pirdapir :) Kaco xumrob shen tu martla egrea da martla mase
apireben? Mainc mgonia rom chemi kinoscenarebis magvar rames shvebi ha?

>Yesterday, on 31 March, Georgia celebrated 60th anniversary of the
>first President, Zviad Gamsakhurdia. The Round Table political block,

Hoo ;) Eg ga aklda ikaurobas, jojoxets erti muguzalio...

"Magida sakartveloa pexebi chven vart kvelao" Kai batono magram visac ar
unda im pexad kopna? Ra ubedurebaa :) Es mravalpexa magida...

>headed by Mrs. Gamsakhurdia, held an official jubilee in the Opera

Yeah, there was a time, do you guys remember? Where we were headed
though :) I think no one remembers now. Was so sweet :) Sit the whole day in
front of that doomed house "perpetuum mitingus" etc etc... Looking for
"kremlis agentebi" etc etc.

>hall, where Mayor of Tbilisi and Ministerts of Culture and Healthcare

...CUT...

>loudspeakers. Official jubilees took place in all major cities of
>Georgia.

Mother Mary :) & other holy powers, please don't get angry with those
people.

>Batumi marked the anniversary with a huge gathering at the Freedom

Erihaa :) Albat dziritadi massa shifted to Batumi :) At some point good
for Tbilisi & bad for Batumi :)

>Square, which will be renamed Zviad Gamsakhurdia Square. The officials

Ohhh :) That one is so touching :) Lao piso ise gavickdebodat ukve ara
vinc iko da rc iko da rac mtavaria rac kna?
Ise cinadadeba makvs, kvela paralelur kuchas Zviadis saxeli da nomeri
daarkvit, Zviadis 1, zviadis meore etc... Martobuls ki misi jerac cocxali
meugle manchos saxeli miaceret isic nomrebit :) An rig rigobit, Mancho,
Lele, mancho lele :))) Rack ki chixebia imat ki ministrebis saxelebi....
Xo, cxenze shemjdari prezidentis kandakeba ar dagavickdet kidev :)
Paltoshi da imis kvevit chacmuli 18 kilogramiani bronejiletit...
cxenis pexebshi ki gatelili kremlis agents chaakvexebt albat....

>of the Revival Union of Georgia (Aslan Abashidze's party) unveiled
>a stone memorial in Jikhashkari village, where President Gamsakhurdia
>died.

Mmm, ise tu gaarkviet vim gaistumra saikios cxonebuli prezidenti huh?
Naxevari choraobs sakutarma momxreebmao?

>Meanwhile another pro-Gamsakhurdia wing is on a hunger strike at the
>office of Georgian Ombudsman, demanding the Parliament to officially

Aha, I guess in between of meetings/demonstrations ( what do you want,
the favorite hobby of those ) that's what they do the best. BTW haven't been
for a long, still looking for "Kremlin Agents"? By the statement above I
guess U are. Although who knows? If Babu Edu put KGB spy Giorgadze at
security cheef position no one can be sure of anything...

>evaluate the events of 1991-92, when heavily armed opposition, backed
>by Russian militaries, ousted first democratic government of Georgia.

I would use the word extremally democratic, to emphasize how good &
democratic the thrown out goverment was...

>pro-Gamsakhurdia forces since then, proved to be political
>prostitutes by making open pro-Gamsakhurdia statements and blaming

Now that sucks, what I remember in Gamsaxurdias goverment it was
something more like a circus that goverment, jer marto dzmebi petriashvilebi
rad girda :) Mere cisperebi da kidev sxva perebic, axla rogorc aginishna
zemoagnisahnuli udzvelesi propesiis mimdevrebi ( politikashi ) miematebian
da sadgaa :) Vaime :((( Ra erkva maset adgils kaco? Bordeli ara memgoni?

>each-other. Given the parliamentary elections are approaching, its
>absolutely clear that they won't mind to openly LIE just to retain
>their seats.

Hoo, eg ki dasapikrebelia namdvilad, to archevnebis cin politikosisatvis
xelsakreli gaxda cxonebuli presidentis keba dideba nishnavs rom xmebis
momtania eg pozicia, da es ki shesabamis carmodgenas idzleva xalxis
ganckobaze.
Axla vitkodi rom kidev kai is kaci cocxali agaraa rom isev dajdes
prezidentad tko, magram am zviadistebs rac vukure sul ar gindat tkven eg
kaci cocxali beladad, rogorc leninis pituli ido im sarkopagshi daaxloebi tis
e gakvt tkvenc beladis saxeli micepebuli, da namdvilad ar shegishlit
igives ketebashi rac manamde aketet :((( Im mitingze ki or ori dazepirebuli
lozungis isterikulad kivils didi chkua ar unda namdvilad.

Mokled sacodavo sakartvelov sait midixar :( Vais gavekare da vuis
shevekareo.

Au ise jvari ceria im ubedur kvekanas da ra datrialdeba carmomidgenia
:((( Rac mashin darcha daumtavrebeli... Ise ki midi da gaige
vin shavi da vin shroshani :) Zviadi iko da gadatargmna kartulad kvelaperi
JoyStickis tamadobit ( Elektronuli Xachi - eg xachi ra chiria tko rom
vikitxe mitxres patara joxia, Sulxan Sabashi chaixedeo :) imazec madloba rom
meoce saukunis bolos mogonebul mockobilobas antikuri kartuolidan ar
moudzebnes targmani), mere Edikas dros es chkuis kolops danishnes gvari
damavickda imisi, adre televiziashi enis sicmindis dacvaze kakanebda
misdgemshi da iman bistroebs pirdapir "Mali" daarkva :) deda, ar gagcris
kacs malebshi martla?

Pertiashvili iko da iman sul daadga gvirgvini :) Ui es ra gamaxsenda
martla :) Rac me maxsovs
Pomidori - mzisgula tu okrosvashla iko zustad ar maxsovs;
Vertmpreni - Cismtkvepi;
Dingi-Dunia & shustru-bustru da iko ise albat instinktit unda mixvdes
kaci :)
Kvelaze saintereso da sexualuri ki Kelpandura - Violino!!!
Sxvatashoris batoni Gurami dzalian gabrazebula rom hkitxes mag logikit
da analogiebit - Violonchelos raga vucodoto :)

Danarcheni ki am orma mtavrobam imdeni kna rom saukune ekopat
ertmanetios salandzgavad :((( Erti egaa cots sxvadasxvanairad apuchebdnen
sakmeebs... Ise ki rac zviadma daicko Edum didi carmatebit gaagrdzela :)
Erti egaa im mistikis da isterikebis gareshe rac cxonebuli presidentis
momxreebs ase axasiatebt :)

Ho, martla, dro iko da jer ar iko presidentis clistavi gasuli, blomad
xalxa martla sjeroda rom saagdgomod zviadi agsdgeboda mkvdretidan
Sasaciloa, satirali rom ar ikos martla...

Hoda aba tkven icit axla, hamletisa tu pertiashvilis ar ikos mogelandot
xolme ikneba didi Zviadis achrdili da cin gagidzgvet, sait eg mere arkviet
:) tumca gecodinebat ukve albat :)

An erti imis msgavsi gindat "Reanimator" an "Allien Resurection" da ar
moackobt "Night of The Living Death"-s? Ise saintereso kia, presidenti
zombi... Ras gaigeb kacisas...

PS. Martla, mamamisi ar dagavickdet kidev :) Amas cineebze Pavel
Sudoplatovis cigni cavikitxe, tu vinmem ar icis, didi kaci iko NKVD shi
tavis droze, hoda imas aakvs saintereso mogonebani, 2 abzacia sul 400
gverdian cignshi, ar girda metad im temaze, magram mainc :) Zustad is
andazaa "vashli xidan rom shors
ar vardeba" :) Cadit mere da gaikvirvet rogor iko is gamosvla TV shi :)
Merabim rom stxova, ai axla kvela gagvkide or shaurad sheni chirime araperi
mogivideso...

Aba he zviadistebo :) Jer jerobit gemshvidobebit :) Ise tu ki rame
gonisdziebas moackobt newshic chaagdet xolme raime angarishis magvari :)
Didi madlobeli dagrchebit :) Ertob gasatrobi ramea...

Mushit shemartva da jos dzaxili ar dagavickdet kidev;)

--
Have fun,
Alligator

Lev...@my-dejanews.com

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99
Alligator wrote:

> Looking for "kremlis agentebi" etc etc.

zviad 'kremlis agentebi' ikve iqvnen da sakmes aketebdnen, gamsaxirdias
mtavroba ki is
msxverpli iqo romelsac sazrianoba ar eqo rom am gamocdil monadirestan
xerxi exmara.

> Erihaa :) Albat dziritadi massa shifted to Batumi :) At some point good
> for Tbilisi & bad for Batumi :)

shen maSSa uecvelad miSSiis cabajvit ixmare, ara? ('sakartvelos sulieri
missis' missias vgulisxmob.

no it is not good for tbilisi because it will become the seat of a new
government. Much worse since, unlike Gamsakhsurida, they are clever,
experineced, wily people, though the wiliest of them all might rule
from a distance, in Batumi.

> >Square, which will be renamed Zviad Gamsakhurdia Square. The officials
> Ohhh :) That one is so touching :)

>still looking for "Kremlin Agents"?

amjerad mat shehkvrnen zogzogebze shuris sajieblad.

>what I remember in Gamsaxurdias goverment it was
> something more like a circus that goverment,

except, unlike the circus it was for real, not for entertainment.

> Mokled sacodavo sakartvelov sait midixar :(

sadac kartveli eri caiqvans da gaushvebs. rogorc chans zogs misi cipis
gvirabisken
caqvana unda romlis bolo chaxergilia.

lexo, ra azris xar aslan abashijis aktiurobaze? ikneb shemaxseno
getaqva ra erkva im kacs
romelic mgoni 90 cels aslanis kabinetshi dacxriles, roca man gadmocemit
aslanze tavdasxma
cada.

Levani

Alligator

Apr 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/2/99
>> Looking for "kremlis agentebi" etc etc.
>zviad 'kremlis agentebi' ikve iqvnen da sakmes aketebdnen, gamsaxirdias
Albat, erti egaa visac egeni edzaxdnen ikedan 99.9 % ubralod magat azrs
ar etanxmeboda da meti araperi. Vinc agenti iko imattan mag ubedurebs sul ar
kondat kinflikti...

>mtavroba ki is msxverpli iqo romelsac sazrianoba ar eqo rom am gamocdil
monadirestan

Hooo, ise tkvens pozicias rom mtavrobas maincdamainc araperi
pasuxismgebloba ar ekisreba ki etanxmeba zemonatkvami :)

Ise am adgilas ki albat mec daxlooebit igives vitkvi, bote rom mova
kveknis tavshi xalxis bralicaa sakmaod is. Vinc ik iko, me piradad am
mimicia xma cxonebuli prezidentisatvis magram mainc, chemi cili codvac iko
albat... Meores mxriv, ar icoda ra skola iko ik? Kai ara sxvis dzvlebze da
sisxlze scavla. Ratom avickdeba xalxs rom im shakiris garda zviadistebze
roca laparakoben, aseve unda gaixsenon dagvrili sisxli da dagupuli xalxi?
Rao ara? Arc magaze agebs pasux eg xalxi axla rom Zviads dzeglebs udgamen?
Vis mtavrobaze meti sisxlia araa am cutas mnishvnelovani, visac ra akvs
tavisi moikitxos...

Ise am zogad "statementebs" batono tkveni azri mainc? Ar agebs / ar unda
agos im xalxma pasuxi araperze? Is that okay with you to put them back?

>no it is not good for tbilisi because it will become the seat of a new

..CUT...

>from a distance, in Batumi.

Yeah, that's a problem, what's better?

>amjerad mat shehkvrnen zogzogebze shuris sajieblad.

Which clearly defines who is "the oldest profession" in politics...

>except, unlike the circus it was for real, not for entertainment.

I think for them it was entertaining, people who were nothing in their
lives suddenly became ministers, former illegal abortmaker, truck driver,
what else? Yeah they can argue that Iosaliani brought criminals instead, so
ther ewe go, one part brings dumbs & little bit criminals, another brings
criminals & may be little bit dumbs or complete dumbs, what about Georgia
:(???

>sadac kartveli eri caiqvans da gaushvebs. rogorc chans zogs misi cipis
>gvirabisken caqvana unda romlis bolo chaxergilia.

Ar minda vipikro rom kartveli eri an Gamsaxurdiaa, an is sladkaia
parochka Manch+Lele, an dzmebi petriashvilebi da an kidev koridze, arc
ioseliani da ar vici kidev vin agar iko ik...

>lexo, ra azris xar aslan abashijis aktiurobaze? ikneb shemaxseno

Ho oh ho :) Aslan Beg, patara imperatoria raga :) Didze kbilebi ar
kopnis, tumca razec pativs vcem erdaderti kaci iko tavis droze vinc tkva rom
xalxo ras pikrobt, amdeni mecnieri da intelekti rom midis sakartvelodan,
ikneb mogalateebis dzaxilis magivrad vipikrot ratomo...
Sxva ki batono emigrantebo isev egrea :)
Visac ar gjerat gaiar gamoiaret samshobloshi :)

Lexo

Apr 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/5/99
In article <37039059...@mail.utexas.edu>,
l...@mail.utexas.edu wrote:
> Dear Lexo

As long as I know, this time he didn't make any significant statement.
However, on 9 April (or 26 May) last year he said that "Zviad Gamsakhurdia
raised the flag of truth..."

Alligator

Apr 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/5/99
>However, on 9 April (or 26 May) last year he said that "Zviad Gamsakhurdia
>raised the flag of truth..."
Who said that, interesting? All he did on 04/09/89 threw bunch of the
ppl who believed him, on his patriotic motives & then when the beating
started, he slicked away in his favorite, lovely manner :( Does anyone
remembers here where he was found that morning? Under who's bed?

Was very nice thing though to call this a "raised flag". Very
unfortunate thing was that almost no one tried to analyze/think what this
man was, actually a coward, who betrayed(not once) everyone when it was
necessary for him. Mostly that happened because ( I think ) people were sick
of USSR & their propaganda & no one would listen to them, otherwise I really
don't understand how that kind of person could rise to the presidency
( Politics is being said to be a dirty thing but doesn't mean to have there
the filthiest pigs, at all.

I don't understand those who want Zviads resurrection now, either they
are hmm, not very smart & gullible ppl & then they have nothing to do with
politics, either they are more or less smart & then the biggest enemies of
the Georgia & Georgians.

Aila Niinimaa-Keppo

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
Dear Alligator,

you wonder why 87 % of Georgian voters wanted Gamsakhurdia for
president. You just do continue wondering - you most certainly have
earned Shevardnadze, KGB-general and the last Soviet communist. You must
be proud of him. Unfortunately he will never be invited to Finland
anymore, his mask has fallen down, for good.

Aila

Alligator

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
>Dear Alligator,

>you wonder why 87 % of Georgian voters wanted Gamsakhurdia for

I don't wonder, I am sorry. FYI, if you bother a little bit, U'll find
out that Adolf Hitler had even higher support, Communists in USSR officialy
were getting 99.99% votes, so please don't surprise me with those puny 87%
okay?

>president. You just do continue wondering - you most certainly have
>earned Shevardnadze, KGB-general and the last Soviet communist. You must

Thanks you so much, same to you then, I didnt' vote for either of those.
Althought I doubt about him being last.

>be proud of him. Unfortunately he will never be invited to Finland
>anymore, his mask has fallen down, for good.

Jesus, you've upset me so much :( Apparently I won't sleep tonight at
all :) So you aren't gonna invite him huh? With all due respect to your
great country why do you think E.S will be upset about? I doubt that if
somethign important will be going on U'll see him in your country welcomed,
politics are dirtier games than you think :)

BTW would our foreign friend explain why Zviadists are so attractive to
him? U must have a reason, right? As an inteligent person I suppose. Or U
just believe in them? I doubt U've seen even 10% of what Zviadists did im my
country, therefore I think U arent' very right teling Georgians about
certain things :) I dont' want raging stupidity again in there, as well as I
dont' want E.S. there, but that fact doesn't mean I'd like to see Zviadists
back.

PS. Okay, got no time now to write more unfortunately :( Good luck Aila :)
With UR Zviadist friends & upset Eduard...

Lapua Rules thogh ;) Have you heard about?