Hispanics, extinction

Paul Thorsen

Dec 11, 2003, 1:51:34 AM12/11/03
Did you Hispanicks know that if not for the USA/Anglos taking care of you
people that the Hispanick race would have died out long ago? Do you people
realize that? You people are genetically unable to create your own successful
countries and expect the Anglos to babysit your asses 24/7 like a mommy cares
for her newborn. It cracks me up how desperate you people are to escape your
countries and just as desperate to sneak into the USA. Risking your lives
floating on rafts in shark infested waters just to take part in Anglo
society.Paying coyotes thousands of $$$ to have them sneak you into the USA.
You people leave no doubt you want the hell out of your countries.

Cheo "El Artesano"

Dec 11, 2003, 8:59:28 AM12/11/03
So full of complexes. Poor kid, hey, listen, Where you a nerd back in
school years and were raped by hispanics? Sure sounds like it. Get back to
your trailer park and enjoy your racial superiority. To tell you the truth,
you are an example of the level of education a trailer trash has.

Lets put it this way, if it wasn't for hispanics, you wouldn't be here! got
it?

--
C.A.
No es la cantidad de lo que sepas sino la calidad
"Paul Thorsen" <pthor...@aol.com> wrote in message

Thomas Candelario

Dec 11, 2003, 9:59:30 AM12/11/03
Pablo,
Maybe it escaped your attention but this is a forum on Puerto Rico and
Puerto Ricans who are American citizen by birth whether on the mainland or
the island. And while I have your attention, can you define Anglo for me.
Do you mean that group of people that inhabited what is now Great Britain?
If my knowledge of history serves me right, the English Isles were invaded
by the Saxons, Romans (A Latin people), Normans (a French people) and
Vikings. So what is an Anglo?
I think your jingoistic insult was directed at Hispanics from Mexico and
other Central and South American. The Mexican American community doesn't
deserve to hear your mindless blithering. And once again let me once again
point out some history to you. Much of what is now the USA once was once a
part of Spain, Mexico and France (all which have Latin roots). So who was
here first after the Native American?
Paul, I await your well thought out reply with baited breath,

Tomas

Observador

Dec 11, 2003, 7:13:05 PM12/11/03

You dumb stupid, half breed. Hispanics, those of European ancestry,
we have it made. The Half breed coconut head desendent of the
asian mongrels and monkeys from africa, are the ones that a screwedup.
We white "latinos" desendants from Europeans, we conquered the world!
The "indian" half breed desecendent from the sub-human yellow crap from
asia that reproduce like the mongrels that they are, you can keep them.

jo...@tld.net

Dec 11, 2003, 8:35:05 PM12/11/03
learn to respect your betters.

: )

Cheo "El Artesano"

Dec 11, 2003, 10:43:05 PM12/11/03
What a bigot this guy is, hey, you stupid moron, con defensores como tu los
hispanos no necesitamos detractores. That bigotry is ok when you want to
please your bosses, But here? you just made a fool out of yourself.

Mongrels? well, according to Stinger, 1995, asians are ahead in inteligence
in all levels. Just check Harvard.
Monkeys? well, again, Africans are so damn good that even after being
enslaved for hundreds of years, forbiden from learning and depraved of their
own culture, they developed a new culture, new customs and a new society
here in the USA. They are beating white to the punch in their own terms.
Sports, Science, Medicine, Arts, etc... That from nothing at all. When did
whites did that in history?

You ought to be ashame of yourself because, as far as I can tell, you are
nothing but a "House Slave"

--
C.A.
No es la cantidad de lo que sepas sino la calidad

"Observador" <Obser...@obse.net> wrote in message

Paul Thorsen

Dec 11, 2003, 10:48:01 PM12/11/03
"Cheo \"El Artesano\"" says:
<<Lets put it this way, if it wasn't for hispanicks, you wouldn't be here! got
it?>>

No, I didn;t get it, explain it for me. was it Hispanicks who created the USA,
and did such a good job that Whites demanded into Hispanick created society?
It's actually you Hispanicks who owe your existence in the USA to Anglos and
their genetic gift of creating modern, prosperous societies. If not for that
genetic gift, you Hispanicks would not be here in their country. If you
Hispanicks had the genetic gift of creating modern, prosperous societies as
Anglos have, you would not leave your countries to sneak into other countries.
Now, do yo get it, Senyor?!

Paul Thorsen

Dec 11, 2003, 10:51:17 PM12/11/03
Tomas candelario says:
<<Much of what is now the USA once was once a part of Spain, Mexico and France
(all which have Latin roots).>>

So?! What did they do to develop the land? 99.9% of the land claimed by
Hispanicks was not settled by them at all. Like Utah, Nevada, inland
California, the northern 90% of Arizona, Colorado........Are you aware Menorca
was once owned by the English?

<<So who was here first after the Native American?
Paul, I await your well thought out reply with baited breath,>>

Let's see, 99.999% of all Hispanicks now in the USA came to the USA in the last
30 years desperate to take part in the society created by the Anglos and you
want to claim "you were here first"?

Paul Thorsen

Dec 11, 2003, 10:52:21 PM12/11/03
Observador says:
<<We white "latinos" desendants from Europeans, we conquered the world!>>

How can that be? Because the Pope only gave you the western hemisphere, not the
world.

Paul Thorsen

Dec 11, 2003, 10:53:44 PM12/11/03
"Cheo \"El Artesano\"" says:
<<They are beating white to the punch in their own terms.
Sports, Science, Medicine, Arts, etc>>

Blacks in Science? Medicine? Arts?
Ha! Who are you trying to kid, Senyor?

Cheo "El Artesano"

Dec 11, 2003, 10:57:11 PM12/11/03
Open your eyes and smell the roses, the USA is evolving in front of your
eyes and you won't even take note of it. Fell sorry for you, really. lol

--
C.A.
No es la cantidad de lo que sepas sino la calidad

"Paul Thorsen" <pthor...@aol.com> wrote in message

Observador

Dec 12, 2003, 12:05:50 AM12/12/03

The Arquebus and the Sword gave us our continents, you dumb schmuck,
pope Alexander IV, arbitrated between the two Hispanic powers of Europe
Portugal and Spain in settling the boundry dispute between their claims to the
new world. That's how We of Spanish desent got control of the Asian mongrels
of the Phillipines.

Paul Thorsen

Dec 12, 2003, 12:14:59 AM12/12/03
Observador says:
<<Portugal and Spain in settling the boundry dispute between their claims to
the
new world. That's how We of Spanish desent got control of the Asian mongrels
of the Phillipines.>>

from the book "Pacific Passions", by Frank Sherry, copyright 1994.
By the reckoning of virtually all geographers, these Isles of Lazarus
(Philippines), northwest of the Moluccas, lay in the Portuguese half of the
world. Yet the Portuguese had done little to promote their sovereignty there.
Although their warships visited the islands from time to time and their
merchants conducted a desultory trade, Portuguese forces did not dominate the
island chain as they did the Spice Islands.

Paul Thorsen

Dec 12, 2003, 12:16:23 AM12/12/03
"Cheo \"El Artesano\"" says:
<<Open your eyes and smell the roses, the USA is evolving in front of your
eyes.....>>

that is a very offensive statement to make, Senyor . Not offensive in any way
to me, but offensive to Hispanicks.
Because after you cut away the BS, what you really are saying is that you
Hispanicks are not capable of creating your own successful countries as Anglos
are capable of doing and will be sneaking into the USA. I think any proud
Hispanick would find that insulting.

jo...@tld.net

Dec 12, 2003, 7:58:29 AM12/12/03
"depraved of their own culture" and "beating white" ? You dont't sound
very Diversity lenient, do you Cheo?

Cheo "El Artesano" wrote:
> What a bigot this guy is, hey, you stupid moron, con defensores como tu los
> hispanos no necesitamos detractores. That bigotry is ok when you want to
> please your bosses, But here? you just made a fool out of yourself.
>
> Mongrels? well, according to Stinger, 1995, asians are ahead in inteligence
> in all levels. Just check Harvard.
> Monkeys? well, again, Africans are so damn good that even after being
> enslaved for hundreds of years, forbiden from learning and depraved of their
> own culture, they developed a new culture, new customs and a new society
> here in the USA. They are beating white to the punch in their own terms.
> Sports, Science, Medicine, Arts, etc... That from nothing at all. When did
> whites did that in history?
>
> You ought to be ashame of yourself because, as far as I can tell, you are
> nothing but a "House Slave"

Cheo "El Artesano"

Dec 12, 2003, 9:16:10 AM12/12/03
First, you are not an Anglo as you describe it. You are nothing but a
wannabe, sorry...

Second, the USA is not a succesful country. They are an economical and
military power but that is it. Remember, a chain is as weak as its weakest
link. For as long as United Statians (refuse to call them Americans
sometimes) has gethos, trailer parks, hunger, widespread iliteracy, graded
with a D by UNESCO in education, poor health care for the very young and the
elders, and, last but not least, while they aren't able to coexist in this
world with other nations, they are nothing but a failure.

Just look at the pictures of people with signs begging to work for food,
professionals living in the streets digging in garbage cans for left overs,
and a growing community in the Appalachians dying of hunger. Can you
consider that a succesful country?

BTW, Cuba, just south of Florida, even with an authoritarian communism, is
doing better than your country. In Cuba there is not one of the
characteriztics I mentioned before, not because I read it in the Gramma
(Cuban Newspaper) but because the UNESCO, European Community, visitors from
the USA, and many other sources including the Pope and Jacques Custeau
(RIP), said so. Oh, and they are Hispanics. The USA may have a lot of rich
chauvinists enjoying the American Dream but they also have a lot more of low
budget people "enjoying" the American Nightmare. Just ask for the kids the
Department of Children and Families lost the past 10 years. I bet they are
still alive, yeap, their organs are in some rich motherfucker's body.

Don't compare the rich in the USA to the rich in another country, compare
the poor of the USA to the poor in other countries. There is the only way
to measure success.

--
C.A.
No es la cantidad de lo que sepas sino la calidad
"Paul Thorsen" <pthor...@aol.com> wrote in message

Cheo "El Artesano"

Dec 12, 2003, 9:17:21 AM12/12/03
And the point is?

--
C.A.
No es la cantidad de lo que sepas sino la calidad

Paul Thorsen

Dec 12, 2003, 9:33:51 PM12/12/03
"Cheo \"El Artesano\"" says:
<<BTW, Cuba, just south of Florida, even with an authoritarian communism, is
doing better than your country. >>

Then why are Cubans desperate to get the hell out of Cuba to not go just
anywhere, but desperate to sneak into the USA? Explain that for me, Senyor.
Not only Cubans, but all of Latin America. Why is it you all want into Anglo
society and not anywhere else?

jo...@tld.net

Dec 12, 2003, 11:00:00 PM12/12/03
Genetic gift? Back to your broom, knave!

: )

jo...@tld.net

Dec 12, 2003, 11:10:43 PM12/12/03
Yep, only we came first, and then the English followed our trails,
hoping to escape the mind-boggling misery of "Great" Britain.

While the Spanish came here with the aim of returning to Spain, the
Brits actually came fleeing with no intention to return to Albion.

Are you aware that Spanish Roman Legionaries invaded and conquered
Britannia? Or that Ireland was colonized by Spanish Celts?

Are you aware that PR and Cuba were once and very briefly owned by the
British?

Back to your Broom, me'boyo. Leave thinking to the Brain-haves.

: )

jo...@tld.net

Dec 12, 2003, 11:13:49 PM12/12/03
Yep, but the World is not enough. We are the Chosen. ĄViva La Raza!

: )

jo...@tld.net

Dec 12, 2003, 11:14:58 PM12/12/03
...and in your momma's bed.

: )

jo...@tld.net

Dec 12, 2003, 11:19:16 PM12/12/03
Nah, leave the Pinoy out of this. They are hard-working, good fellas.
And they are also Hispanic, though they may not realize it. All in good
time.

Remember that being Hispanic is an ethnic quality. Jews, Asians, Hindi,
Africans, Europeans, even lowly Samoans may join our merry brotherhood.

: )

jo...@tld.net

Dec 12, 2003, 11:22:23 PM12/12/03
Philippines literally means "of Philip", on account of Felipe II "The
Prudent". Heck, even Cambodia and parts of Thailand once belonged to us.

: )

jo...@tld.net

Dec 12, 2003, 11:29:51 PM12/12/03
Not exactly. What you don't seem to understand is that we have "invaded"
the USA already, and you half-breeds have been defeated.

You better learn to correctly enunciate those essential castillian
words, English will soon go the same way the British did.

"Lo que usted diga, señor".

[Law kae oostaed deega senyor]

: )

jo...@tld.net

Dec 12, 2003, 11:33:53 PM12/12/03
Well, the US may not be perfect, but is better than anything else,
specially Cuba.

Poor here would be considered rich by Cubans, Argentinians, Dominicans
and Mexicans.

Remember

"there will be poor always"

jo...@tld.net

Dec 12, 2003, 11:35:51 PM12/12/03
Just kidding. Life is too serious sometimes.

Cheo "El Artesano" wrote:

> And the point is?

Paul Thorsen

Dec 12, 2003, 11:48:38 PM12/12/03
"jo...@tld.net" jo...@tld.net says:
<<Heck, even Cambodia and parts of Thailand once belonged to us.>>

How is that? Give us the details.

Paul Thorsen

Dec 12, 2003, 11:52:14 PM12/12/03
"jo...@tld.net" jo...@tld.net says:
<<Nah, leave the Pinoy out of this. They are hard-working, good fellas.
And they are also Hispanick, though they may not realize it.>>

Did it ever occur to you they are Filipino and proud to be Malay and have no
compulsion to be yet another poor, impoverished Hispanick country? Why do you
Hispanicks feel compelled to force your loser language and culture on innocent
natives all over the world?

<<Remember that being Hispanick is an ethnic quality. Jews, Asians, Hindi,

Africans, Europeans, even lowly Samoans may join our merry brotherhood.>>

My God, can't people take pride in being who they aare and take pride in being
natives without you Hispanicks trying to force them to become "Hispanicks"? You
people are so goddamned in love with yourselves that you think nobody in the
world can be happy unless they practice Hispanick culture and speakie Spanish.
How dare you? Leave natives the hell alone!

Paul Thorsen

Dec 12, 2003, 11:55:01 PM12/12/03
"jo...@tld.net" jo...@tld.net says:
<<Yep, only we came first, and then the English followed our trails, >>

Wrong, Sernyor, we Norwegians (Vikings) were the first Europeans to the
Americas. Chinese were the first Asians and Hawaiians the first Polynesians.
Native Americans were the first people by thousands of years. Where do you see
Hispanicks in that mix?

<<hoping to escape the mind-boggling misery of "Great" Britain.>>

Oh, and I suppose they paid obscene amounts of money and risked their lives to
sneak into Spanish colonies in the Americas? or did they create their own
independent societies here ?

Paul Thorsen

Dec 12, 2003, 11:56:43 PM12/12/03
"jo...@tld.net" jo...@tld.net says:
<<Genetic gift? Back to your broom, knave!>>

yes, genetic gift. The genetic gift of Hispanicks is family values.
The genetic gift of Black Americans is dancing, expression , showmanship and
raw speed and explosion in athletics.
the genetic gift of Anglos is creating modern, prosperous societies that
Hispanicks are desperate to sneak into.

Paul Thorsen

Dec 12, 2003, 11:58:35 PM12/12/03
jo...@tld.net" jo...@tld.net says:
<<Not exactly. What you don't seem to understand is that we have "invaded"
the USA already>>

translation: Latin Americans are totally unable to create their own successful
countries, so they sneak into ANGLO founded countries (USA) instead. How is
that any different from a 50 year old man that has lived with his mommy his
entire life, still sucks her tit and still wears a diaper?

Pedro Navaja

Dec 13, 2003, 12:02:08 AM12/13/03
Este moron tiene que ser familia de los PNP!

Observador

Dec 13, 2003, 12:06:46 AM12/13/03

Hispanics were the ones that came with the cross and the sword to
civilize the mentione savages.....

jo...@tld.net

Dec 13, 2003, 12:07:41 AM12/13/03
Do a search, Dumbo.

: )

jo...@tld.net

Dec 13, 2003, 12:12:54 AM12/13/03
I dare 'cuz I can. Your possibilities are much more limited, I'm afraid.

You may be shocked, but Spain has kept very good ties with Pilipinas,
and Spanish is still very much spoken there amongs the cognoscenti, the
cultured individuals, and the ruling elite. Tagalog borrows heavily
from Castillian.

_You_ are a native, of where I am not sure, though.

: )

Observador

Dec 13, 2003, 12:13:08 AM12/13/03

You really don't get it do you? You dumb schmuk, Hispanic culture is like a
layer cake the cream on top, creole coffee in the middle and the chocolate
and yellow monkeys in the botton.
What these asian sub human mongrels need is family planning.

jo...@tld.net

Dec 13, 2003, 12:17:17 AM12/13/03
Wrongo again, Polly.

We came first, long before the Vig pirates. Celtic Iberian mariners
mapped these shores long before the loser Vigs were defeated by the
Americans.

BTW, I am more of a Viking that you will ever be. And believe me, I am
very ashamed of _that_ part of my ancestry.

: )

jo...@tld.net

Dec 13, 2003, 12:19:48 AM12/13/03
The genetic gifts of Hispanics are Intelligence, Courage, Persistence
and Bigger Dicks than underdeveloped Samoans.

: )

jo...@tld.net

Dec 13, 2003, 12:21:09 AM12/13/03
You tell me...

: )

jo...@tld.net

Dec 13, 2003, 12:22:26 AM12/13/03
Nopey Vick, he has all the characteristic mental handicaps of the rabid
Pipular.

: )

Paul Thorsen

Dec 13, 2003, 12:40:55 AM12/13/03
"jo...@tld.net" jo...@tld.net says:
<<The genetic gifts of Hispanicks are Intelligence, Courage, Persistence
and Bigger Dicks than underdeveloped Samoans.>>

The genetic gift of the Hispanick race of people is family values. Nothing
else.

Paul Thorsen

Dec 13, 2003, 12:42:49 AM12/13/03
Observador says:
<<Hispanics were the ones that came with the cross and the sword to
civilize the mentione savages.....>>

You call Latin America "civilized"? take your Manifest Destiny BS and shove it
up your ass. Leave natives the hell alone and quit forcing your loser language
and culture on everyone.

jo...@tld.net

Dec 13, 2003, 8:03:12 AM12/13/03
What does a bloody abo know about genetics? As I said, the genetic
gifts of the Spanish are Intelligence, Courage, Persistence,

and Bigger Dicks than underdeveloped Samoans.

: )

jo...@tld.net

Dec 13, 2003, 8:19:37 AM12/13/03
Not on everyone, as you have noticed, the Spanish were choosy. They
never bothered to colonize Samoan untermensch. You simply can't teach a
dog to speak.

Also, South America went to the dooldrums during the French invasion of
Spain. Until then, it had been richer and far more advanced than the
British Colonies ever were. After the French were defeated, the Spanish
realized that the colonies had developed their own power structures,
which basically threw them back to their indigenous ways. Even today,
the Native American element is very strong in South American societies.

Perhaps, if the Spanish had slaughtered the "Indians", as the British
did, they wouldn't have had to contend with their backward influence.

You must remember that the Mayan, Inca and Aztec native empires were
very much like the oppressive communist governments of today. Which
accounts for the fact that while Spain continued to evolve until it has
become the 8th Industrial Power in the World, the far richer and bigger
Southamerican countries are comparatively poor and backward.

So, blame it on the f..... "Natives".

: )

Cheo "El Artesano"

Dec 13, 2003, 8:58:45 AM12/13/03
But, you are not an anglo.

Anglos made pretty good societies alright, lol

Last thing I can remember is people jumping of the Twin Towers. A guy with
a sign that said "Work for Food" and the ridicule of invading a country and
sending young kids to die there FOR NOTHING, there was no reason to do it.

--
C.A.
No es la cantidad de lo que sepas sino la calidad
"Paul Thorsen" <pthor...@aol.com> wrote in message

Cheo "El Artesano"

Dec 13, 2003, 8:59:43 AM12/13/03
Is he a Samoan? for real? That explains it! poor fellow

--
C.A.
No es la cantidad de lo que sepas sino la calidad

Cheo "El Artesano"

Dec 13, 2003, 9:01:33 AM12/13/03
The first? that goes to the orientals, they did come before anyone and
developed prosperous and wise countries. The Vikings? well they came, lol,
and did nothing, couldn't hang.

BTW, Aren't You Samoan? you poor wannabe!

--
C.A.
No es la cantidad de lo que sepas sino la calidad

"Paul Thorsen" <pthor...@aol.com> wrote in message

Cheo "El Artesano"

Dec 13, 2003, 9:06:02 AM12/13/03
Ask yourself something.

If Cubans were so desperate to escape the revolution,
Why every single plane that was hijacked, the majority of the people wanted
to go back?
Why Elian's father prefer to go back to Cuba and despised the USA by wanting
to leave. He had no reason to go back, his wife and sons were here. Not
counting his mother and other family members. All of them went back.
Including teachers, etc...

BTW, stop believing the junk they tell you in school and in Miami's
propaganda. Cuba is not what you think.

11,000,000 people, just a few left and many, after they left, went back.

--
C.A.
No es la cantidad de lo que sepas sino la calidad
"Paul Thorsen" <pthor...@aol.com> wrote in message

Cheo "El Artesano"

Dec 13, 2003, 9:06:25 AM12/13/03
Es un samoano abochornao, pobrecito

--
C.A.
No es la cantidad de lo que sepas sino la calidad

"Pedro Navaja" <Pedro...@salsa.com> wrote in message

Cheo "El Artesano"

Dec 13, 2003, 9:09:45 AM12/13/03
Excuses are like asses, everybody has one and they all stink.

I am not talking about a few poors. I am talking about communities of 5
generations of emarginated people. I am talking about all races, not only
blacks and hispanics. I am talking about trailer trash all over the USA.

You are so ignorant, it is pathetic. BTW, How is the weather in the
midpacific this time of year? You are not anglo, you are not viking, you
are nothing but a Samoan Pariah. Poor thing!

--
C.A.
No es la cantidad de lo que sepas sino la calidad

Cheo "El Artesano"

Dec 13, 2003, 9:10:43 AM12/13/03
I already mentioned Cuba, you had no argument against it, so hush!

--
C.A.
No es la cantidad de lo que sepas sino la calidad

"Paul Thorsen" <pthor...@aol.com> wrote in message

Cheo "El Artesano"

Dec 13, 2003, 9:21:29 AM12/13/03
I have to admit it. This guy has a pathological vendetta against Hispanics.
He can't accept that we conquered the world and they, well, they eat enemy's
heads as proof of valor.

I have a lot of Samoan friends, they are not like this guy, they are great
people and enjoy partying and diversity as much as we do. This guy is the
exception not the rule.

I feel nothing but sorry for this guy. Imagine being something you don't
want to be and trying to become that something on the internet.

His life must be a miserable life.

Just listen to him. He trying to belittle Hispanics and do it by means of
praising Anglos. Yet, he claims to be a Norwegian, not an Anglo and here
someone said he is actually a Samoan.

Do you want a more morose person?

--
C.A.
No es la cantidad de lo que sepas sino la calidad
"Paul Thorsen" <pthor...@aol.com> wrote in message

jo...@tld.net

Dec 13, 2003, 5:10:37 PM12/13/03
Actually, a Samoan half-breed, with who knows what else...

Pathetic.

Poor Samoa!

: )

Cheo "El Artesano" wrote:
> Is he a Samoan? for real? That explains it! poor fellow

jo...@tld.net

Dec 13, 2003, 5:13:49 PM12/13/03
Actually, recent research shows that there were caucasoid inhabitants in
America prior to the Asians crossing the Behring Strait. They were
mostly killed by the Asians, but in some cases there seems to be
evidence of cross-breeding between both groups.

Cheo "El Artesano" wrote:

> The first? that goes to the orientals, they did come before anyone and
> developed prosperous and wise countries. The Vikings? well they came, lol,
> and did nothing, couldn't hang.
>
> BTW, Aren't You Samoan? you poor wannabe!

jo...@tld.net

Dec 13, 2003, 5:17:57 PM12/13/03
Not me, you're shooting at the wrong target. Are you addressing Pretty
Polly, or moi?

: )

Cheo "El Artesano" wrote:

> Excuses are like asses, everybody has one and they all stink.
>
> I am not talking about a few poors. I am talking about communities of 5
> generations of emarginated people. I am talking about all races, not only
> blacks and hispanics. I am talking about trailer trash all over the USA.
>
> You are so ignorant, it is pathetic. BTW, How is the weather in the
> midpacific this time of year? You are not anglo, you are not viking, you
> are nothing but a Samoan Pariah. Poor thing!

<jo...@tld.net> wrote in message news:3fda96a8$1...@127.0.0.1...

>> Well, the US may not be perfect, but is better than anything else,
>> specially Cuba.
>>
>> Poor here would be considered rich by Cubans, Argentinians, Dominicans
>> and Mexicans.
>>
>> Remember

jo...@tld.net

Dec 13, 2003, 5:19:31 PM12/13/03
Are you addressing petit moi, or Pretty Polly?

Cheo "El Artesano" wrote:

> I already mentioned Cuba, you had no argument against it, so hush!

jo...@tld.net

Dec 13, 2003, 5:26:59 PM12/13/03
Actually, it well might be that he needs arguments to counter other
posters in a different NG, and is fishing locally for answers to cut'n
paste. He doesn't seem to be very developed in the gray matter department.

Do you actually know some Samoans? I have never met one, how are they
like, generally?.

Meself, I'm not particularly fond of Mexicans or British. OTOH, Thais
and Chileans seem to be very pleasant and civilized. Of course,
exceptions _are_ the rule.

Cheo "El Artesano" wrote:

> I have to admit it. This guy has a pathological vendetta against Hispanics.
> He can't accept that we conquered the world and they, well, they eat enemy's
> heads as proof of valor.
>
> I have a lot of Samoan friends, they are not like this guy, they are great
> people and enjoy partying and diversity as much as we do. This guy is the
> exception not the rule.
>
> I feel nothing but sorry for this guy. Imagine being something you don't
> want to be and trying to become that something on the internet.
>
> His life must be a miserable life.
>
> Just listen to him. He trying to belittle Hispanics and do it by means of
> praising Anglos. Yet, he claims to be a Norwegian, not an Anglo and here
> someone said he is actually a Samoan.
>
> Do you want a more morose person?

Cheo "El Artesano"

Dec 13, 2003, 5:48:34 PM12/13/03
Poor kid, there is nothing wrong with being a Samoan, what is a shame is
that he is not happy with what he is. Michael Jackson is an example. He
wasn't happy being black and mature. He wanted to be white and a kid.
Well, he tried to change. Ended up looking like a mummy and accused of
child molestation. The best thing is to be happy with what you are and to
do the best with what you have. Other than that is going to end up in
misery...

--
C.A.
No es la cantidad de lo que sepas sino la calidad

Cheo "El Artesano"

Dec 13, 2003, 5:50:16 PM12/13/03
Send me a link. As far as I can tell, Asian establishments date back almost
10,000 years. I doubt that the Vikings where in America before that but,
you can proof me wrong.

--
C.A.
No es la cantidad de lo que sepas sino la calidad

Cheo "El Artesano"

Dec 13, 2003, 5:52:30 PM12/13/03
Well, I defended socialism against american capitalism. I guess we
concurred in one point but disagree in many more.

--
C.A.
No es la cantidad de lo que sepas sino la calidad

Cheo "El Artesano"

Dec 13, 2003, 6:01:00 PM12/13/03
People everywhere are proportionally split. There are the bad and good
guys. There are the scum backs but there are hard workers in all groups.

I met a lot of Samoans, Guess where? in the US Army. They where stationed
in Korea with me. They are quiet, well thought people. Proud of their
origins and damn strong. I saw one of them lifting a track's(M113) ramp
with his bare hands. One lift. Those things are heavy. The other one beat
me in Chess all the time and ended up winning the Battallion's tournament.

One thing they have like us, Puerto Ricans, they can party and drink anyone
under the table. I party with a couple of them two nights in a row with a
couple of flight attendants. Those girls can also drink. I met the girls
in I-tae-won, Seoul, and introduced them to my Samoan friends. That was it,
we downed like 4 jars of "Jungle Juice", a few liters of Bacardi and many
bears. Yes, they are good people. This pariah here, he is the exception
not the rule.

For some reason, I answer to him but it appears as answering to you....

--
C.A.
No es la cantidad de lo que sepas sino la calidad

Pedro Navaja

Dec 13, 2003, 9:48:03 PM12/13/03
Que pendejo eres, te destapaste!

jo...@tld.net

Dec 13, 2003, 10:28:22 PM12/13/03
I agree with you on that. But that doesn't preclude evolving into
something better. Only death is inmutable, Life equals Change.

Merry XMas

Cheo "El Artesano" wrote:
> Poor kid, there is nothing wrong with being a Samoan, what is a shame is
> that he is not happy with what he is. Michael Jackson is an example. He
> wasn't happy being black and mature. He wanted to be white and a kid.
> Well, he tried to change. Ended up looking like a mummy and accused of
> child molestation. The best thing is to be happy with what you are and to
> do the best with what you have. Other than that is going to end up in
> misery...

jo...@tld.net

Dec 13, 2003, 10:32:44 PM12/13/03
They weren't Vikings, most probably Hyrkanians/Iranians. This was a
documentary that was shown on The History Channel about 8 mo ago. My
old computer crashed and lost the HD for good, thus many saved related
articles are lost 4ever. Even so, I maybe able to find something.

Cheo "El Artesano" wrote:

> Send me a link. As far as I can tell, Asian establishments date back almost
> 10,000 years. I doubt that the Vikings where in America before that but,
> you can proof me wrong.

jo...@tld.net

Dec 13, 2003, 10:34:32 PM12/13/03
Socialism is a beautiful concept, but in practice, capitalism is far
more egalitarian, as time has proven over and over again.

Thus, we agree to disagree.

Cheo "El Artesano" wrote:

> Well, I defended socialism against american capitalism. I guess we
> concurred in one point but disagree in many more.

jo...@tld.net

Dec 13, 2003, 10:37:13 PM12/13/03
So, I better stop smirching Samoans on account of one rotten apple. Thx
for correcting me.

Cheo "El Artesano" wrote:

> People everywhere are proportionally split. There are the bad and good
> guys. There are the scum backs but there are hard workers in all groups.
>
> I met a lot of Samoans, Guess where? in the US Army. They where stationed
> in Korea with me. They are quiet, well thought people. Proud of their
> origins and damn strong. I saw one of them lifting a track's(M113) ramp
> with his bare hands. One lift. Those things are heavy. The other one beat
> me in Chess all the time and ended up winning the Battallion's tournament.
>
> One thing they have like us, Puerto Ricans, they can party and drink anyone
> under the table. I party with a couple of them two nights in a row with a
> couple of flight attendants. Those girls can also drink. I met the girls
> in I-tae-won, Seoul, and introduced them to my Samoan friends. That was it,
> we downed like 4 jars of "Jungle Juice", a few liters of Bacardi and many
> bears. Yes, they are good people. This pariah here, he is the exception
> not the rule.
>
> For some reason, I answer to him but it appears as answering to you....

jo...@tld.net

Dec 13, 2003, 10:41:36 PM12/13/03
Why? Pipulares are most certainly mentally handicapped, whether here or
in CA.

Victorio, if you can't take it, don't start throwing it.

: )

Cheo "El Artesano"

Dec 13, 2003, 10:49:40 PM12/13/03
If the documentary had any standing, the findings ought to be published
somewhere. In the other hand, since that data is off centered, maybe is
just that, a slight possibility.

--
C.A.
No es la cantidad de lo que sepas sino la calidad

Cheo "El Artesano"

Dec 13, 2003, 10:58:13 PM12/13/03
You got that right, the debate on socialism vs capitalism is a harsh one.
Lets not start it...

Nevertheless, you said that is proven over and over again.

As far as I know, capitalism has failed everywhere it is. USA included

Just try to find this ratio...

Rich::Poor in USA is way too small, specially if you take into
consideration that the poor in the USA suffer so much without the benefits
of a social program.

BTW, Switzerland, Sueden, France, Germany, China, Cuba, and Vietnam are all
examples of socialist or social-democratic countries. Is the USA better
than ALL of them? hell no! Lets take the one you ought to be thinking,
Cuba...

According to UNESCO, E.U., I.S., even the pope, people in Cuba can achieve
their happiness per capita easier than in the USA.

In the USA there is a lot of money but poor education, health benefits,
jobs, and other ways to achieve happiness. Just look around you and next
time you stop on a traffic light and see an old men selling newspapers or a
begger, well, no one has to do that in socialist countries, especially
elders.

--
C.A.
No es la cantidad de lo que sepas sino la calidad

Pedro Navaja

Dec 14, 2003, 12:49:24 AM12/14/03
Te destapaste, mojon!

jo...@tld.net

Dec 14, 2003, 9:45:20 AM12/14/03
The data they had was solid, and the findings were made public, even
appearing on CNN Newservices in the Internet. That's where I got the
information copied from, not the TV program. OTOH, we'll never know how
significant was that genetical input to pre-Columbian Americans. It's
widely accepted within Anthropological circles that Americans are a
subset of the Asian race, but they have significantly different
features, for example: the absence of epicanthic folds.

Cheo "El Artesano" wrote:
> If the documentary had any standing, the findings ought to be published
> somewhere. In the other hand, since that data is off centered, maybe is
> just that, a slight possibility.

jo...@tld.net

Dec 14, 2003, 10:07:09 AM12/14/03
In Cuba, if you are seen begging, you are inmediately carried away by
the police. A friend of mine went to Cuba to visit relatives and stayed
at their homes, not in the cozy Tourist havens. Her relatives are
relatively well-off by Cuban standards. Her experiences there were so
bad, she required psychiatric assistance to treat the ensuing depression.

I know many recently arrived Cubans, and you can rationalize away all
you want that socialist "paradise", but I won't exchange our admittedly
imperfect society for that hellhole of theirs. Heck, even the
impoverished black comunities in Santo Domingo's Samaná region are
better-off than the hopeless Qbies. In Qbah, cat meat is a treat.

Socialist countries haven't improved the lots of their countrymen, they
have only been able to make their misery equally encompassing. And yet,
Socialist leaders are the worst capitalists, they being "more equal"
than the others. It is another case of "do what I say, not what I do."

: )

Cheo "El Artesano" wrote:

> You got that right, the debate on socialism vs capitalism is a harsh one.
> Lets not start it...
>
> Nevertheless, you said that is proven over and over again.
>
> As far as I know, capitalism has failed everywhere it is. USA included
>
> Just try to find this ratio...
>
> Rich::Poor in USA is way too small, specially if you take into
> consideration that the poor in the USA suffer so much without the benefits
> of a social program.
>
> BTW, Switzerland, Sueden, France, Germany, China, Cuba, and Vietnam are all
> examples of socialist or social-democratic countries. Is the USA better
> than ALL of them? hell no! Lets take the one you ought to be thinking,
> Cuba...
>
> According to UNESCO, E.U., I.S., even the pope, people in Cuba can achieve
> their happiness per capita easier than in the USA.
>
> In the USA there is a lot of money but poor education, health benefits,
> jobs, and other ways to achieve happiness. Just look around you and next
> time you stop on a traffic light and see an old men selling newspapers or a
> begger, well, no one has to do that in socialist countries, especially
> elders.

jo...@tld.net

Dec 14, 2003, 10:17:02 AM12/14/03
Mojóna sera tu madre, y pendejo tu padre. ¿Cual es el origen de tu
afición por la coprolalia? La verdad que has experimentado tremendo
bajón en status. De "Señor Doctor Profesor" a sencillamente otro pila
de mierda. No sigues mis consejos, y mira lo que te pasa.

Pero bién, tu tienes bastante seniority en este foro para saber lo que
les ocurre a aquellos que utilizan las tacticas de ad-hominems y
vulgarismos conmigo. Te has convertido en un "fair target". Now, deal
with it. Darwin's Law.

¿Como esta tu carrera ultimamente..? ¿Y la familia? ¿Todo bién?

Cosechas lo que siembras, peluquín.

Merry X-mas 2U2

; )

jo...@tld.net

Dec 14, 2003, 11:41:05 AM12/14/03
Sunday October 31 3:57 PM ET
Settlers May Have Crossed Atlantic

By JOSEPH B. VERRENGIA AP Science Writer

SANTA FE, N.M. (AP) - In a radical new view of pre-history, two
prominent archeologists say North America's first inhabitants may have
crossed the icy Atlantic Ocean some 18,000 years ago from Europe's
Iberian Peninsula.

The theory, presented at a weekend conference, is at odds with the
long-held notion that the continent's first settlers came across a land
bridge from Asia.

The conventional view is the stuff of college entrance exams and Far
Side cartoons - wandering cavemen wrapped in animal hides and lugging
enormous spears, crossing the land bridge from Asia to hunt woolly mammoths.

Archeologists say some nomads almost certainly made their way into
Alaska and found an ice-free highway down into the continent some 13,500
years ago. Their culture has been named Clovis for their distinctive
weapons that have been found in digs nationwide.

But according to the new theory, the continent's first inhabitants may
have crossed the Atlantic more than 18,000 years ago from Europe's
Iberian Peninsula - the area that is now Spain, Portugal and
southwestern France.

Belonging to a group known as the Solutreans, these pre-modern explorers
are believed to have originally settled the Eastern Seaboard, according
to the researchers. Over the next six millennia, their hunting and
gathering culture may have spread as far as the American deserts and
Canadian tundra, and perhaps into South America.

The researchers, Dennis Stanford and Bruce Bradley, concede the
Solutreans may not have been the only paleo-explorers to reach the
Western Hemisphere.

But judging by their distinctive style of projectile points and other
clues in the archeological record, they may have been the first settlers
who brought to North America what, until now, has been considered the
Clovis culture.

``There is very little in Clovis - in fact, nothing - that is not found
in Solutrea,'' said Stanford, who is anthropology curator at the
Smithsonian Institution. ``Their blades are virtually indistinguishable.''

Stanford and Bradley, an independent researcher from Cortez, Colo.,
offered their stunning reinterpretation of the standard settlement
theory at an archeology conference in Santa Fe.

The meeting was devoted to re-examining Clovis research seven decades
after it was accepted as historical bedrock.

Other scientists say the Solutrean alternative is such a radical
departure that it might take years to adequately evaluate. Stanford and
Bradley's new explanation, they noted, is based primarily on comparisons
of projectile points and other artifacts already discovered on both
sides of the Atlantic.

No unequivocal Solutrean settlement remains have been found in North
America, they said.

Researchers who believe Clovis and the Bering Sea land-bridge theory is
outdated point to sites at Monte Verde, Chile as well as Pennsylvania,
Virginia and South Carolina as being settled in 12,500 B.C. to 16,000 B.C.

But Clovis defenders say many artifacts from those digs are so crude
that they may be rocks that have broken naturally rather than actual
stone tools fashioned by prehistoric hands.

Still, observers said, the older Solutrean projectile points from Europe
and the more recent Clovis points from the Americas closely resemble
each other. That's what makes the new ``Out of Iberia'' theory so
tantalizing.

``There is no question about it,'' Kent State University archeologist
Kenneth Tankersley said. ``There are only two places in the world and
two times that this technology appears - Solutrean and Clovis.''

How seafaring Solutreans could have arrived in North America is unknown.

Based on his knowledge of modern native cultures above the Arctic
Circle, Stanford said it is not farfetched to imagine Solutreans sailing
to the New World in skin boats. With a strong current and favorable
weather, the trip might have taken as little as three weeks, he calculated.

By this time in pre-history, he said, South Pacific islanders had been
sailing open waters for at least 20,000 years.

jo...@tld.net

Dec 14, 2003, 11:49:57 AM12/14/03
The First American Was... an Australian?
A skull found in Brazil suggests that the Western Hemisphere was
inhabited thousands of years earlier than previously thought

Those Aussies are everywhere. In a discovery that may rewrite ancient
history, a group of Brazilian researchers has some anthropologists
believing that the first inhabitants of the Western Hemisphere may have
been blacks from Australia rather than Mongoloids from Northeast Asia.
Research presented this week portrays a people who traveled by sea from
Australia to South America 13,000 years ago. Anthropologists have long
reasoned that the Americas' first inhabitants were Mongoloid hunters who
followed large game across a land bridge between Siberia and Alaska,
formed between 12,000 and 20,000 years ago when glaciers melted. Over
the centuries, the theory goes, these Asians migrated from Anchorage to
Buenos Aires.

But a group led by Brazilian researcher Ventura Santos produced evidence
that a skull found in central Brazil not only has Negroid features
similar to Australian aborigines, but predates — by almost 2,000 years —
the oldest previously known human remains found in the Americas. This
suggests that a race originating in Southeast Asia, not the North Asia
of the Mongoloids, inhabited the Americas first. The researchers believe
that an advanced group of skilled seafarers originally traveled from
Asia to Australia, and, after several millennia, an offshoot of this
population set sail again, this time for South American shores.

While many find fault with this hypothesis — the skull is a lone example
and does not contain the correct matter for carbon-dating —
anthropologists around the world agree that decisive evidence of the
skull's geographic ancestry will be produced by testing its DNA and
comparing it to that of other Negroid peoples, such as Australian
aborigines and Africans. The remains of the woman who's spawning the
debate, nicknamed Luzia, were found in 1975 outside Horizontae, Brazil's
third largest city, and were in storage in a Rio museum for a quarter of
a century. That sound you hear is the typing of "X-Files" writers:
Australian aborigines as an ancient clan of seafaring aliens.

-- MICHAEL ESKENAZ

jo...@tld.net wrote:

> jo...@tld.net wrote:
>
>> The data they had was solid, and the findings were made public, even
>> appearing on CNN Newservices in the Internet. That's where I got the
>> information copied from, not the TV program. OTOH, we'll never know
>> how significant was that genetical input to pre-Columbian Americans.
>> It's widely accepted within Anthropological circles that Americans are
>> a subset of the Asian race, but they have significantly different
>> features, for example: the absence of epicanthic folds.
>>
>> Cheo "El Artesano" wrote:
>>
>>> If the documentary had any standing, the findings ought to be published
>>> somewhere. In the other hand, since that data is off centered, maybe is
>>> just that, a slight possibility.

Cheo "El Artesano"

Dec 15, 2003, 9:52:35 AM12/15/03
Again, if the information is trustable, Where is it?

--
C.A.
No es la cantidad de lo que sepas sino la calidad

Paul Thorsen

Dec 15, 2003, 10:42:06 AM12/15/03
"jo...@tld.net" jo...@tld.net says:
<<Not on everyone, as you have noticed, the Spanish were choosy. They
never bothered to colonize Samoan untermensch.>>

Because there was no gold or other wealth to steal from the natives. You people
are thieves. That's the only thing that brought to to the Americas, to steal
gold from the natives. The Spaniards had no time for places with no wealth to
steal. That continues today in that you people sneak into rich Anglo societies
and proceed to rob them blind as you did with native American cultures.

From "From Columbus to Castro", by Eric Williams, copyright 1970.
page 24 ducat = a coin ; the silver ones were worth between 75 cents and
$1.10, and the gold ones, $1.46 to $2.32.
Hispaniola, in reality, had little gold, and the early exhaustation of its
deposits by the primitive methods of the time sent the Spaniards up and down
the Caribbean seeking new deposits. It was gold which determined the location
of Spanish settlements, which led to their concentration on the Greater
Antilles, except those which had strategic significance for the protection of
trade routes.
A Spanish historian, writing in 1587, stated that the treasure which entered
Spain from the New World was sufficient to 'pave the streets of Seville with
blocks of gold and silver'. The royal income from the Indies amounted to 8,000
ducats in 1503, nearly 59,000 in 1509, about 90,000 in 1512, and about 120,000
in 1518. Mexico was not conquered until 1519, nor Puru until 1526. Thus the
gold obtained up to 1518 came almost exclusively from the Caribbean. With the
conquest of Mexico and Puru, Spanish revenues skyrocketed. They were nearly
320,000 ducats in 1535. The fleet of 1538 brought nearly 1,000,000 ducats, the
fleet of 1543 over half a million, another fleet in 1551 over a million and a
half. In the years 1557-1559, over 3.5 million ducats were received by the
royal treasury, and, in the single year 1587, nearly 6.5 million. In 1608 the
annual revenue was reckoned at 2 million ducats from the New World, and the
fleet of 1626 brought over 2.5 million. By that time, the Caribbean colonies
were no longer producers of the precious metals. The Spanish Caribbean colonies
turned to sugar.

Paul Thorsen

Dec 15, 2003, 10:43:23 AM12/15/03
"jo...@tld.net" jo...@tld.net says:
<<Also, South America went to the dooldrums during the French invasion of
Spain. Until then, it had been richer and far more advanced than the
British Colonies ever were. >>

Whatever wealth the Spaniards had was due to stealing gold from the Americas
and was not the result of any technological achievement as is the case with
Anglos.

Paul Thorsen

Dec 15, 2003, 10:43:55 AM12/15/03
"jo...@tld.net" jo...@tld.net says:
<<Even today,
the Native American element is very strong in South American societies.>>

Cite me examples of that in Puerto Rico and other Latin American countries.

Paul Thorsen

Dec 15, 2003, 10:45:02 AM12/15/03
"jo...@tld.net" jo...@tld.net says:
<<Perhaps, if the Spanish had slaughtered the "Indians", as the British
did.....>>

From "Triumphs and Tragedy, a History of the Mexican People", by Ramon Eduardo
Ruiz, copyright 1992.
page 77
The dramatic decline of its native population also recast the society of New
Spain. The death of millions of Indians, as well as the fickleness of mining,
shaped the silver age. According to some scholars, of the 25 million people who
dwelt in central Mexico in 1519, just slightly over one million survived over a
century later. Even when the original figure is cut in half, as dissenting
sages urge, and the number of survivors is doubled, the loss of Indian life is
still breathtaking. Not until the mid-seventeenth century did the decline come
to an end. No other European conquest had such devastating repercussions..
Illness alone did not kill the Indians. The black legend off a ruthless
Spain was no myth. The Spaniard was directly responsible for the death of
millions of native peoples. The Spaniards, after all, came to get rich, if not
with gold and silver, off the labor of the Indian.
Not exempt from blame were the missionaries, often the same friars who
defended the Indian. Determined to erect temples, convents, and monasteries,
they demanded labor of their neophytes and settled them on mission lands, where
European maladies spread like wildfires. Every one of the Catholic shrines,
usually edifices for the use of a few friars and staffed with a raft of Indian
servants, arose at the expense of the Indian's way of life. The clergy and
their secular allies, furthermore, disturbed the ratio of food to man by
reducing the numbers of dirt farmers while multiplying the ranks of townsfolk
who must be fed. The policy of congregating Indians in pueblos, which exposed
them to European diseases, exacerbated their plight. Spaniards, also, upset the
ecological balance, cutting down the forests and using the wood for their
buildings or fuel. Within a century, vast stretches of land lay barren of
trees. The iron plow cut deep into the soil, often on unprotected slopes; when
the rains came, they carried the topsoil away, leaving ravines and gullies.
Cattle roamed freely, stripping the earth of its grass cover and adding to its
woes in time of rain, or, more than once, wandered into the fields or corn and
squash tilled by Indians, destroying crops and enlarging their food supply.
Colonial record are replete with Indian complaints of damage done by cattle.
The pivotal injury done to the Indian, maybe the clue to his demise, only
students of the human psyche can measure. By intent and by accident, Spaniards
altered drastically the native cultures. Conquest was a traumatic experience
because the Spaniards made no effort to reach a cultural compromise. The
Indians, recalled Bernardino de Sahagun, we so "trampled underfoot that not a
vestige remained of what they had been." Sahagun exaggerated, but none of the
major Indian groups, the Aztecs included, weathered the Conquest; only groups
of marginal importance to the Spaniards, the Maya for one, survived. Still,
even in Yucatan, the conquest was a terrible episode. The arrival of the
Spaniards reduced Maya society essentially to one class, converting even the
native elite, which lost all but a few of its privileges, to milpa farmers.
Eventually, there were no native soldiers, no full-time craftsmen, no
shopkeepers or millers of flour, occupations reserved for non-Indians.
Subjugation transformed other aspects of native life. Before the arrival of
the European, Indians ate raw food and vegetables in abundance and drank
alcohol sparingly. The Europeans changed that. Among the Maya, for example, a
people who drank sparingly before the Conquest, alcoholism became a major vice
and the drinking of aguardiente, a raw, white rum, commonplace. Indians were
also told to change their ancestral way of dress, to give up loincloth for
zaraguelles, white cotton trousers, standard wear by the end of the 16th
century. Women of the humbler families, accustomed to leaving their bosoms
naked, were shamed into covering them with the huipil, before long their
traditional blouse.

Paul Thorsen

Dec 15, 2003, 10:45:42 AM12/15/03
"jo...@tld.net" jo...@tld.net says:
<<Perhaps, if the Spanish had slaughtered the "Indians", as the British
did.....>>

http://www.jqjacobs.net/andes/colonialism.html
Recent demographic studies have the Indigenous American population at between
70 to 100 million peoples at time of contact, with estimates of some 50 to 70
million in South America. During a 100 year period, the populations of the
Indigenous peoples declined from a possible 100 million to around 12 million.
In Mexico, the population was reduced from perhaps 30 million to 3 million in
just 50 years. Millions of Indigenous peoples died working as slaves in the
mines at Guanajuato and Zacatecas in Mexico, and Potosí in Bolivia. Eight
million slaves died in the Potosí mine alone. By the end of the 1500's, Potosí
was one of the largest cities in the world with 350,000 inhabitants. Perú was
also an area of intensive mining. From the time of the arrival of the first
European colonizers until 1650, 180-200 tons of American gold was added to the
European treasury.
With the Spanish conquest Quechua society was drastically altered. The Inca
system of government required a mit'a tax--the donation of labor to the state
to produce crops and public works--and a tax of a portion of production. The
mit'a tax was used in part to build terraces and irrigation systems, which
further elevated production to the benefit of the society. In contrast, the
Spanish encomienda system of tribute required the subjugated Indians to produce
unfamiliar crops for the Spanish, at the expense of their own food supply. The
Spanish system, unlike its Incan predecessor, did not provide for the welfare
of the laborer and his family during the term of forced labor.
The Spanish also forcibly concentrated the people in villages and assumed right
of ownership of the best lands. The Roman Catholic Church made additional
demands on the native inhabitants. When Spanish rule ended a large portion of
the population had been reduced to chattel servitude on large haciendas and
estates. This condition of virtual slavery continued until late in the present
century.
Most regions under Spanish dominion were conquered. There are few exceptions.
One example is the Koogi region of Colombia, today considered to be the last
surviving remnant of pre-Hispanic civilization in South America. In 1742, Juan
Santos Atahualpa led a successful Indigenous resistance effort to Spanish
intrusion into the Campa and Amuesha territory of the Peruvian Amazon Basin
region. The Amuesha and Campa tribes fought Spanish intrusion for more than a
century. Their territories in Central Perú remained unpenetrated by Europeans
until the rubber boom of this century, and part of the Campa territory, the
Gran Pajonal, remains off-limits to outsiders.

Paul Thorsen

Dec 15, 2003, 10:47:40 AM12/15/03
"jo...@tld.net" jo...@tld.net says:
<<the fact that while Spain continued to evolve until it has
become the 8th Industrial Power in the World>>

Spain was the poor man of Europe until rich European countries had to help them
out as part of the European free trade market so Spaniards wouldn't be sneaking
into their countries.

http://www.library.pitt.edu/subjects/area/westeuropean/wwwes/mspr-sp.html
Finally, Spain entered simultaneously with Portugal in 1986. Overall, Spain's
entry into the European Community has helped narrow the gap between the
country's standard of living and that of the other Member States. Furthermore,
EC membership has allowed Spain to emerge as a strong negotiator among the
member states. Finally, it can be argued that the EU has advanced and continues
to solidify democracy within the country.
Since 1986, Spain has benefited greatly from the EU Structural Funds, which
were directed towards industrial and agricultural regions that were in need of
economic development. The funds have also helped raise the standards of living
and modernize the infrastructure of the country. Between 1989-1993, Spain
received 12 billion ECU or almost a quarter of the Community's structural aid
expenditures.
Spain played an important part in initiating the Cohesion Funds and
strengthening the existing Structural Funds for the poorer members of the
Community. In early 1991 as the Community was discussing the Treaty on European
Union, Spain addressed the issue of economic disparity and proposed a special
fund to narrow the gap. Spanish President Felipe Gonzalez almost succeeded in
bringing the European Council meeting to a halt on this issue and threatened to
block negotiations on the Maastricht Treaty if such issues were not addressed
and acted upon. In the end, Spain succeeded in the implementation of the
Cohesion Funds for the poorer members - Ireland, Greece Spain and Portugal -
and also was able to increase Community funding for the Structural Funds. Since
1995, Spain has received about 50 percent, or 1576 million ECUs, of the total
structural funds, which have been utilized towards improving the environmental
and transportation sectors.

http://srd.yahoo.com/goo/spain+helped+by+european+union/3/T=1019618201/F=c
056a5240eb51f0fd83cff9cf945b4dd/*http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news
/columnists/andres_oppenheimer/2687782.htm
The most important one may be that Bush's plan to create an inter-American free
trade area by 2005 is lacking a key element that helped Europe's
least-developed southern nations achieve healthy growth rates in recent years:
massive funds to build highways and airports in exchange for responsible
economic policies.
Spain, alongside Portugal, Greece and Ireland, began to receive European Union
Cohesion funds in 1993. Since then, Spain has received about $1.5 billion a
year to help pay for projects such as the highway from Madrid to Barcelona and
the French border and the subway line linking the Madrid airport to the city.
A U.S. program to build highways in poverty-stricken Latin American regions
would not only help such areas export goods and reduce the flow of drugs and
illegal immigrants, but would also help U.S. exporters open new markets.

Paul Thorsen

Dec 15, 2003, 10:48:52 AM12/15/03
"jo...@tld.net" jo...@tld.net says:
<<What does a bloody abo know about genetics? As I said, the genetic
gifts of the Spanish are Intelligence....>>

Cite me an example of that. Cite me technologies in the world that were
pioneered by Hispanicks.

Paul Thorsen

Dec 15, 2003, 10:52:30 AM12/15/03
"Cheo \"El Artesano\"" says:
<<Last thing I can remember is people jumping of the Twin Towers. A guy with
a sign that said "Work for Food"....>>

Then tell me why you Hispanicks are obsessed with leaving your countries to
sneak into the USA. There are 20 speakie Spanish countries in the western
hemisphere, yet you Hispanicks never go to any of them when desperate to leave
your countries. You only want into the USA. And I know it humiliates you people
to have to sneak into the country you see as your historic rivals and eternal
enemies, and so you feel humiliated and then hate. Playing the defiant
no-speakie English games, refusing to acknowledge Anglos created the USA and
going all out to plagiarize the good work of the Anglos and trying to wipe out
the English heritage of the USA.

Paul Thorsen

Dec 15, 2003, 10:54:23 AM12/15/03
"Cheo \"El Artesano\"" says:
<<Why Elian's father prefer to go back to Cuba and despised the USA by wanting
to leave. He had no reason to go back, his wife and sons were here. Not
counting his mother and other family members. All of them went back.>>

Why don't all you Hispanicks do us a favor and go back to your beloved
homelands? We are sick and tired of you people trying to force your loser
language and culture on us. We do NOT want to speak your loser language.

Paul Thorsen

Dec 15, 2003, 10:56:36 AM12/15/03
"Cheo \"El Artesano\"" says:
<<I have to admit it. This guy has a pathological vendetta against Hispanicks.
He can't accept that we conquered the world....>>

is that something Hispanicks are proud of? Wiping out native cultures all over
the Americas. Does that make you proud?

Cheo "El Artesano"

Dec 15, 2003, 10:01:33 AM12/15/03
I read it
Can You count how many times they use the word 'may'?
There is no concrete evidence of Stanford/Bradleys hypothesis. Actually, it
states that no settlement had been found yet.

As far as I can tell, is all especulation, nothing else. This could have
happen but there is no evidence of it. In the other hand, there is
overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

I stick to the clear evidence without "may have".

Is like the human fossils found in Israel. They claimed it was a proof of
the bible. It only dated back 100kya. There are fossils in Africa dating
back, at least, 200kya. Some even claim fossils in Central Africa of
600kya.

Is curious that there is a huge settlement of Jews in Africa. Did they
plant the fossils in Israel? no more had been found.

--
C.A.
No es la cantidad de lo que sepas sino la calidad

Cheo "El Artesano"

Dec 15, 2003, 10:06:24 AM12/15/03
I tell you something, you are parting of a lot of weak premises.

Suggestion, don't make assumptions from exceptions. If you are going to
make an educated guess or are going to accept a fact, don't discard
overwhelming evidence to accept unclear and especulative evidence.

--
C.A.
No es la cantidad de lo que sepas sino la calidad

Cheo "El Artesano"

Dec 15, 2003, 11:51:33 AM12/15/03
You are not Anglo, therefore, you are just a wannabe!

--
C.A.
No es la cantidad de lo que sepas sino la calidad

"Paul Thorsen" <pthor...@aol.com> wrote in message

Cheo "El Artesano"

Cheo "El Artesano"

Dec 15, 2003, 11:54:18 AM12/15/03
Did you, no hearsay, see any of that?

--
C.A.
No es la cantidad de lo que sepas sino la calidad

Cheo "El Artesano"

jo...@tld.net

Dec 15, 2003, 9:24:55 PM12/15/03
Read the other posts.

Cheo "El Artesano" wrote:
> Again, if the information is trustable, Where is it?

jo...@tld.net

Dec 15, 2003, 9:34:48 PM12/15/03
They have found plenty of implements, ceramics and instruments. That's a
reasonable basis for an hypotheses. Now they have to add up the evidence
supporting same.

In anthropology, we often deal with probabilities, the "may have" as you
say. Conclussive evidence is seldom available, be it the color of
dinosaurs, the iridium layers associated to meteor strikes, or huge
volcanic eruptions that altered the weather patterns. Hypotheses are
what we mostly have, changing according to new evidence.

Cheo "El Artesano" wrote:

> I read it
> Can You count how many times they use the word 'may'?
> There is no concrete evidence of Stanford/Bradleys hypothesis. Actually, it
> states that no settlement had been found yet.
>
> As far as I can tell, is all especulation, nothing else. This could have
> happen but there is no evidence of it. In the other hand, there is
> overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
>
> I stick to the clear evidence without "may have".
>
> Is like the human fossils found in Israel. They claimed it was a proof of
> the bible. It only dated back 100kya. There are fossils in Africa dating
> back, at least, 200kya. Some even claim fossils in Central Africa of
> 600kya.
>
> Is curious that there is a huge settlement of Jews in Africa. Did they
> plant the fossils in Israel? no more had been found.

jo...@tld.net

Dec 15, 2003, 9:38:47 PM12/15/03
As I said, they have evidence which supports an alternative hypotheses
for the population of America. Let them bring forward anything else that
supports such theory, then we decide according to such. But you can not
disregard evidence simply because it doesn't jibe with your own
preconceived notions about something. It is not the Scientific method.

Cheo "El Artesano" wrote:

> I tell you something, you are parting of a lot of weak premises.
>
> Suggestion, don't make assumptions from exceptions. If you are going to
> make an educated guess or are going to accept a fact, don't discard
> overwhelming evidence to accept unclear and especulative evidence.

jo...@tld.net

Dec 15, 2003, 9:43:43 PM12/15/03
Yep, and we still like gold. In that we are very similar to the
British, but then, they obtained theirs from the slave trade (which the
Brits virtually monopolized), the genocide of American and Asian people,
and outright thievery by marauding pirates...

Cheers

: )

jo...@tld.net

Dec 15, 2003, 9:47:21 PM12/15/03
Actually, it was the opossite. The Spanish were the cultured peoples,
and the Anglos the brutish barbarians. Check Scott comments on arrival
at Mexico and Veracruz during the Mexican War. The US was simply more
aggressive.

jo...@tld.net

Dec 15, 2003, 9:50:20 PM12/15/03
Pleez Louize, visit Mexico, Venezuela or PR as I have. I understand that
a lowly minimun wage janitor may have some difficulties doing that, but
that's the way the cookie crumbles.

: )

jo...@tld.net

Dec 15, 2003, 10:00:02 PM12/15/03
And yet, the Brits were far worse, and they didn't even consider the
Americans people, an attitude persisting as recently as the first
quarter of the XX century. It was the Brits that first used Pox
infected pelts as ethnic cleansing agents, given as gifts to the
Americans, an expeditious manner of clearing new lands. And it was the
Brits who made a killing selling firewater and weapons to the locals,
utterly destrying their primitive societies.

: )

Paul Thorsen wrote:

It is loading more messages.