15 Best Hookup Sites: The Top Legit Sex Dating Websites

jp37...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2020, 1:24:18 AM3/2/20
These Are The Best Sex Apps For No Strings Attached Sex. Best hookup apps and online dating sites to help you get it on.

Best sex Hookup Sites - https://sexfinder.com/go/g1431112-pmoc?page_id=667

Everyone gets stuck in a routine at some point, and let's be honest: try to take strangers home from the bar or constantly hit your ex to have sex that he knows the DTF can get old. (Not to mention complicated.) But what are you supposed to do? Ignore the fact that you are human?

It may be time to let a hookup application take the wheel. Sites like AdultFriendFinder and iHookup operate with the philosophy that meeting someone special doesn't have to be a complicated thing. Also, sometimes it's nice to feel those butterflies of meeting someone new, even if you know it won't last. (Is sexting more your thing? Try these).

So, whether you're looking for casual sex or just looking to send some naughty photos back and forth, here are our choices for the best hookup apps right now:

jp37...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2020, 1:25:30 AM3/2/20
how do you know when you’re ready to love?
I have a long history of getting involved with emotionally unavailable people. I have a pattern of getting sexual with people I like soon after meeting them/deciding I like them. I’m never brave enough or feel worthy enough to ask for a relationship or to even be honest about my feelings, because I’m afraid if I verbalize my want for a relationship they’ll disappear and I’ll never get to have a connection with them at all. So I always end up accepting scraps of attention, then deny/shove down my feelings, adapt to what they want, and am heartbroken by the end of it.

I’m learning how to evolve from this behavior but it’s hard. There’s something about distant people that the animalistic side of me is attracted to. I’m always a “friend” “hookup” or “situationship”. I never allow myself the joy of a fulfilling relationship with someone who loves me and I can love.

How can I break free from this pattern and find lasting and real love?

jp37...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2020, 1:26:12 AM3/2/20
On Monday, 2 March 2020 11:54:18 UTC+5:30, jp37...@gmail.com wrote:
I feel the need to hookup with men because its the only thing that makes me feel attractive and less dead inside
I've been talking to a guy for two weeks, and we were supposed meet last night for a date/hookup. We talked the night before and then all of a sudden he disappears and ignores me the whole day and now even today theres nothing. I know im being dramatic but I feel upset because I feel like im never going to be enough, even for a hookup, even though realistically who knows whats going on in his brain and his life and I know its not all about me. I just wanted that hookup, that release, to feel attractive, worth something again, since I've been hating myself so much recently. I just want to escape this numbness and self hatred. I cant stop feeling upset about this, I even felt like we had a connection beyond just sexual attraction. Oh well. I'm just sad. I feel unlovable.

sumd...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2020, 11:50:08 PM3/2/20
On Monday, 2 March 2020 11:54:18 UTC+5:30, jp37...@gmail.com wrote:
I [24m] keep accidentally crossing my girlfriend's [22f] boundaries. She's suggesting break up.
Get ready for a long one.. any help much appreciated!

My girlfriend and I have been together for 8 months. When we met there was an instant connection and we fell in love in a matter of weeks. I told her at the beginning that I wasnt ready for a relationship as I had just come out of a serious (4 year) relationship. But no matter how hard we tried to keep it casual, we were completely head-over-heels in love with each other. Neither of us could believe we had found each other, we seemed to fit so well. We had the kind of connection where you can look at each other a certain way and just know what their thinking.

Since the summer things have been quite turbulent as we both have anxious attachment styles and are in a long distance relationship. She's very into psychology and because of this (and as a result of being in a toxic and abusive relationship in the past) she knows herself very well and is on high alert for red flags and toxic behaviour in our relationship. You might think this makes me hyper-aware and overly-cautious about what I say and do, but it doesn't. I'm confident that I'm not an abusive, toxic, or narcissistic person and I love her and care about her deeply. She's an incredible woman and I have so much respect for her. So, knowing this, I just relax and try not to overthink all my actions and words, I know my intentions are good and pure.

But, this approach isn't working - hasn't been for a while. She's very clear about setting boundaries with regards to the way we communicate and behave. And I keep crossing those boundaries accidentally. Whats worse is that, because i know that I respect her and love her I end up defending myself because i know my intentions weren't to hurt or disrespect her. But ultimately, I come to recognise that the action, or the thing that I said was hurtful or disrespectful, whether i intended for it to be or not. This relationship has been characterised as a series of moments where I've had to turn and look at myself and check myself. And I'm grateful for that. She has taught me so much about my self and encouraged me to face my demons. But, still, I keep accidentally crossing her boundaries.

An example:

One night in bed we were were helping eachother get off, she was touching my body and getting off while I had my pants down getting myself off. As I was basically naked I asked if she could take her pants off, so I could see her properly. She said "noo its too cold!" I said "aw pleeease?" and that was it, everything turned sour. She told me that it was really disrespectful and inconsiderate of me to not take no for an answer. I tried to defend myself - saying that I would happily take no for an answer, that I was just trying to be "cute", i didn't mean it in a serious way, etc. But the damage had already been done.

Another Example:

I helped console her after a stressful day at work (on the phone). I had a particularly tough day myself.. but I patiently listened to her talk about her issues at work. I sympathised with her and validated her emotions, i felt as if gave myself to her as a support. I felt like i'd done a good job of helping her out and I ignored my issues as to not burden her with them. So then as the phonecall was coming to an end, I asked her how she was feeling, "urgh just really stressed out" she said (or something to that degree). And in that moment I kind of snapped. I said "well if our phonecalls are making things worse then maybe we just shouldnt talk". It was a stupid thing to say - I immediately regretted it. Of course i don't want that. I love talking to her and I would be sad if we couldnt talk anymore. To make things worse, she didnt mean that i had stressed her out, merely that talking about a bad day and her past trauma brought it all up again. But while I dismissed it as something stupid I said in the heat of the moment, she took it as a very manipulative and hurtful thing to say, a huge red flag, and a stain on our already-turbulent relationship.

Things like this keep happening, ruining an otherwise beautiful and perfect relationship. I take responsibility, apologise, and promise to try not to let it happen again. With certain things I've managed to almost keep them at bay. For example, after letting my anger get the better of me and raising my voice to her a few times over the phone she set a boundary and told me not to speak to her that way. And I've managed to not really do that since. But with other things, i keep slipping up and letting my insecurities sometimes get the better of me.

So, this weekend I met her at her parents house and she told me that if things don't change with us then she's going to end the relationship. Things are so good when they're good - to the point where we've been talking about moving in together and even what it would be like to have children together. But she can't risk being in another toxic relationship, and doesnt want to have a shitty summer, so in the next few months, if things dont change on my side, then the relationship is over. She said that as I'm 24, my pre frontal cortex has already finished growing (she's a psychology nerd) and that it would be unlikely for anyone my age to change to the extent I'd need to to save this relationship. I told her that regardless, I would do everything to fight for her and that I'm determined to try to be the person that can make her feel safe and loved in the way she deserves. And she assured me that she is holding out hope, that she still loves me, and that she really wants this to work.

Has anyone been in this position before? Do you think I am able to change my behaviour and rescue this relationship? Or do you think it sounds like we are simply too incompatible in the way we communicate for this to work out? I love her so much. I know that if we can overcome this our future could be so beautiful. But I'm terrified that it wont work.

Thanks for reading.

EDIT: Wow thanks so much for the response everyone. I wasn't expecting such a big turnout! A few mixed responses, some asking me to introspect and question why I'm disrespecting her boundaries and the majority of the others telling me that it's obvious that I'm being manipulated by her and that it has worked because i seem to be relentlessly defending her in the comments. I guess the reason I'm so quick to defend her is because its hard for you guys to get a clear picture of our relationship from just this post. What you're not seeing is how generous she is, how supportive she can be, how sensitive and patient she can be, and how quick she is to apologise when she has done something wrong, etc, etc,. And you're not seeing me in my worst moments, times when I have suggested we break up because im tired of all the arguments, and times where i've raised my voice. I think we are probably both quite flawed. I want to continue to work on the relationship, but i'm not sure how exactly to move forward with the idea that she might be the manipulative and toxic one. Anyhow, thanks again - help is much appreciated!
Message has been deleted

ekupat...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2020, 10:15:47 AM3/4/20
On Monday, 2 March 2020 11:54:18 UTC+5:30, jp37...@gmail.com wrote:
Not sure how to begin.
Hello everyone. I’ve [41 F] been in a stale marriage for a while now. A year ago, I found out my husband was cheating and was not in a happy place mentally. I confronted him and he claims to have stopped, but I’m not stupid.

Well, now is it my turn?? I Recently found a nice gentleman who seems to be interested in me and I in him. He knows I’m married, and knows I’m busy with kids later in the day. He’s a retired officer, manly, and easy to talk to.

Here’s the only dilemma, He’s invited me to spend the day with him on his boat while kids are at school....... but we’ve never discussed sex. In fact he’s never gotten inappropriate while ever chatting.

So ladies and gentlemen..... how do I handle these mixed feelings? Ladies, do y’all have experience with this kind of thing? Men, what would make you flip the switch and want a married woman without much free time?

Hoping for a lot of feedback from everyone

Noons

Mar 4, 2020, 5:39:55 PM3/4/20
On Wednesday, 4 March 2020 21:48:20 UTC+11, hardikpa...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, March 2, 2020 at 11:54:18 AM UTC+5:30, jp37...@gmail.com wrote:
> > These Are The Best Sex Apps For No Strings Attached Sex. Best hookup apps and online dating sites to help you get it on.
> >

> > Best sex Hookup Sites - https://sexfinder.com/go/g1431112-pmoc?page_id=667
> >
> > Everyone gets stuck in a routine at some point, and let's be honest: try to take strangers home from the bar or constantly hit your ex to have sex that he knows the DTF can get old. (Not to mention complicated.) But what are you supposed to do? Ignore the fact that you are human?

How about you go buy some toilet paper, dickhead?

Noons

Mar 4, 2020, 5:41:01 PM3/4/20
On Thursday, 5 March 2020 02:15:47 UTC+11, ekupat...@gmail.com wrote:

> Hoping for a lot of feedback from everyone

Here is some feedback:

FUCK OFF soc.culture.portuguese, you FUCKWIT!
Message has been deleted

Noons

Mar 5, 2020, 8:38:13 PM3/5/20
On Thursday, 5 March 2020 22:21:01 UTC+11, shailesh...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, 2 March 2020 11:54:18 UTC+5:30, jp37...@gmail.com wrote:
> > These Are The Best Sex Apps For No Strings Attached Sex. Best hookup apps and online dating sites to help you get it on.

Hard to grasp? Must be the virus...
FUCK OFF soc.culture.portuguese, you moron!

liyanw...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2020, 6:19:46 AM3/6/20
On Monday, March 2, 2020 at 11:54:18 AM UTC+5:30, jp37...@gmail.com wrote:
10 Best Dating Sites for Women in 2020
Many women struggle with online dating because they have a hard time finding the right community. From unwanted raunchy photos to spammy one-line messages, it can be tough for women to find something that works for them and avoid what doesn’t.

But it is possible to find dates and partners online if you find the service that suits your needs. These are some of the most popular dating sites for women looking for either hookups or long-term relationships.

jiyas...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2020, 11:04:35 AM3/8/20

patelchet...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2020, 2:16:57 AM3/11/20
On Monday, March 2, 2020 at 11:54:18 AM UTC+5:30, jp37...@gmail.com wrote:
I'm looking for a magic relationship, a special place in the world,you know when you are sad, when you feel alone, when the world look out so terrible, when people punch or even kill each other.... then you need some place to run to, some place where you can feel safe, where you can feel that nothing can touch you or hurt you ....that is a family for me. I want a family, my home full with tenderness, sincerity, faithfulness... and love of course a lot of love..

hardikpa...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2020, 8:06:32 AM3/12/20
On Monday, March 2, 2020 at 11:54:18 AM UTC+5:30, jp37...@gmail.com wrote:
hi..

friends...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2020, 12:14:11 PM3/12/20
On Monday, March 2, 2020 at 11:54:18 AM UTC+5:30, jp37...@gmail.com wrote:
how r u?

lindaq...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2020, 10:36:22 AM3/13/20
On Monday, 2 March 2020 11:54:18 UTC+5:30, jp37...@gmail.com wrote:
Millionaire Dating Sites are not new on dating scene. Some of these rich dating sites are in business for more than ten years. The thing is that they were allowed to advertise in public only recently. This helped them to grow big really fast.

lestra...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2020, 8:07:30 AM3/15/20
On Monday, 2 March 2020 11:54:18 UTC+5:30, jp37...@gmail.com wrote:
just enjoy threesome tonight

kiyans...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2020, 12:46:07 AM3/20/20
On Monday, March 2, 2020 at 11:54:18 AM UTC+5:30, jp37...@gmail.com wrote:
With you there. I like 69 but it's more a position I use for variety or experimenting rather than for orgasms. If a guy I'm with wants to eat me out I'm not going to stand much in his way, and if he can cum while doing oral on me I would applaud him. I am by no means dumb but I admit I am much too daft to give a blow job while concentrating on receiving pleassure to reach orgasm, at least that's what I took from my last experiences.

jinal...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2020, 12:14:51 AM3/28/20
On Monday, 2 March 2020 11:54:18 UTC+5:30, jp37...@gmail.com wrote:
My girlfriend is the same. She's on the pill now so we don't use condoms anymore, but I've told her multiple times that if she feels weird because of the pills we can go back to condoms and she always says no, she hates condoms. Fortunately pills don't fuck her up.

ap00...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2020, 6:33:25 AM4/2/20
On Monday, 2 March 2020 11:54:18 UTC+5:30, jp37...@gmail.com wrote:
Ive (F) never had sex while on cannabis, but I've masturbated numerous times and quite frankly it's the bomb.com. On a heavy indica I feel much more sensual and slightly dazed, so it's easy fall into a relaxed and uninhibited state. I'll get cozy on my bed and start running my hands over my breasts and stomach. I'll massage my breasts gently, giving the nips a light pinch. Imagining someone else touching me this way, imagining what it might feel like to them. The imagination activates my sensitivity here. It's almost like you can feel a ghost of your own touch. Then I'll do the do and ohohoho it's sooo lovely. The feeling of being wet is so satisfying for some reason, using my wetness as a lubricant for my clit. Oof. The key to cumming really hard is to not see your climax as a goal or a finishline. You have to really be there for yourself. You aren't a time bomb. Your whole body is a bundle of nerves and senses and you exist only to feel existence. It's an experience, a journey. Does that make sense?

lorencew...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2020, 12:56:18 AM4/11/20
On Monday, 2 March 2020 11:54:18 UTC+5:30, jp37...@gmail.com wrote:
A LOT (I'm not saying all, I'm saying A LOT) of women who are into women want a relationship. If you're looking at queer girls on their own--instead of a bi woman with her husband or a straight woman looking for a threesome--they want to date. They want the romance.

roshni...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2020, 12:22:43 AM4/18/20
On Monday, 2 March 2020 11:54:18 UTC+5:30, jp37...@gmail.com wrote:
I need a soft man to make me feels good

perti...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2020, 1:15:39 AM4/25/20
On Monday, March 2, 2020 at 11:54:18 AM UTC+5:30, jp37...@gmail.com wrote:
I'm Barbara, I want a serious and long term relationship that involves commitment, trust, true love, and honesty with the right man for me.

oliviavi...@gmail.com

May 2, 2020, 2:37:02 AM5/2/20
On Monday, March 2, 2020 at 11:54:18 AM UTC+5:30, jp37...@gmail.com wrote:
I m nice and sweet girl with a good heart that has values and morals that was brought up to be the best person that I could be, I m funny at times and can be a little sarcastic at …

anvipat...@gmail.com

May 7, 2020, 6:22:53 AM5/7/20
On Monday, March 2, 2020 at 11:54:18 AM UTC+5:30, jp37...@gmail.com wrote:
Searches related to 15 Best Hookup Sites: The Top Legit Sex Dating Websites
best free dating site for serious relationships

best free online dating sites

dating sites for singles

best dating sites for over 40

okcupid dating sites

best dating apps

plenty of fish

which dating site is best for serious relationships

match.com dating

eharmony

100 percent free dating sites

zoosk

Page navigation

wj4...@gmail.com

May 15, 2020, 2:59:28 AM5/15/20
On Monday, March 2, 2020 at 11:54:18 AM UTC+5:30, jp37...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi, I'm a 30yr old mixed race male looking for a black women for mutual fun, I can accommodate at my place in keynsham.
Message has been deleted

roshni...@gmail.com

May 26, 2020, 7:24:05 AM5/26/20
On Monday, 2 March 2020 11:54:18 UTC+5:30, jp37...@gmail.com wrote:
> These Are The Best Sex Apps For No Strings Attached Sex. Best hookup apps and online dating sites to help you get it on.
>

> Best sex Hookup Sites - https://sexfinder.com/go/g1431112-pmoc?page_id=667
>
> Everyone gets stuck in a routine at some point, and let's be honest: try to take strangers home from the bar or constantly hit your ex to have sex that he knows the DTF can get old. (Not to mention complicated.) But what are you supposed to do? Ignore the fact that you are human?
>
> It may be time to let a hookup application take the wheel. Sites like AdultFriendFinder and iHookup operate with the philosophy that meeting someone special doesn't have to be a complicated thing. Also, sometimes it's nice to feel those butterflies of meeting someone new, even if you know it won't last. (Is sexting more your thing? Try these).
>
> So, whether you're looking for casual sex or just looking to send some naughty photos back and forth, here are our choices for the best hookup apps right now:

Looking for a man to eat my sweet pussy fuck and pay
Message has been deleted

snpat...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2020, 9:33:14 AM6/2/20
Hit me up if u can cost and suck my dick. Also is there anyone that is toothless I’m looking for a gumjob hit me up if u got dentures

jp37...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2020, 3:57:37 AM6/5/20
On Monday, 2 March 2020 11:54:18 UTC+5:30, jp37...@gmail.com wrote:
> These Are The Best Sex Apps For No Strings Attached Sex. Best hookup apps and online dating sites to help you get it on.
>

> Best sex Hookup Sites - https://sexfinder.com/go/g1431112-pmoc?page_id=667
>
> Everyone gets stuck in a routine at some point, and let's be honest: try to take strangers home from the bar or constantly hit your ex to have sex that he knows the DTF can get old. (Not to mention complicated.) But what are you supposed to do? Ignore the fact that you are human?
>
> It may be time to let a hookup application take the wheel. Sites like AdultFriendFinder and iHookup operate with the philosophy that meeting someone special doesn't have to be a complicated thing. Also, sometimes it's nice to feel those butterflies of meeting someone new, even if you know it won't last. (Is sexting more your thing? Try these).
>
> So, whether you're looking for casual sex or just looking to send some naughty photos back and forth, here are our choices for the best hookup apps right now:

Looking for older women to hookup with in the newberg area. Message me on here for pictures. let’s set something up.

lindaq...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2020, 6:24:41 AM6/13/20
Older guy looking for younger ladies in NE San Antonio looking for ladies interested in a hookup. Let's watch a movie and see if we remember how it ends??? I am open minded, intelligent, funny and perpetually horny. So if you are interested i meeting, text me: (210)636-4786

sumitpa...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2020, 2:45:02 AM6/17/20
On Monday, March 2, 2020 at 11:54:18 AM UTC+5:30, jp37...@gmail.com wrote:
> These Are The Best Sex Apps For No Strings Attached Sex. Best hookup apps and online dating sites to help you get it on.
>

> Best sex Hookup Sites - https://sexfinder.com/go/g1431112-pmoc?page_id=667
>
> Everyone gets stuck in a routine at some point, and let's be honest: try to take strangers home from the bar or constantly hit your ex to have sex that he knows the DTF can get old. (Not to mention complicated.) But what are you supposed to do? Ignore the fact that you are human?
>
> It may be time to let a hookup application take the wheel. Sites like AdultFriendFinder and iHookup operate with the philosophy that meeting someone special doesn't have to be a complicated thing. Also, sometimes it's nice to feel those butterflies of meeting someone new, even if you know it won't last. (Is sexting more your thing? Try these).
>
> So, whether you're looking for casual sex or just looking to send some naughty photos back and forth, here are our choices for the best hookup apps right now:

First name Mekka

About 61-year-old woman

Civil status Divorced

Appearance 5'2" (157 cm), Large size
brown eyes, black hair

Lives in Atlanta

Fulton County

Georgia, United States

looking for A man

I am here for Friendship

Registration date
June 15, 2020

Last visit Yesterday

Status Online 18 hours ago

ANEW21's photo

I’m energetic spontaneous independent Hoping to develop a friendship with someone that could possibly grow into a serious relationship

lindawhi...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2020, 5:35:39 AM6/22/20
On Monday, March 2, 2020 at 11:54:18 AM UTC+5:30, jp37...@gmail.com wrote:
> These Are The Best Sex Apps For No Strings Attached Sex. Best hookup apps and online dating sites to help you get it on.
>

> Best sex Hookup Sites - https://sexfinder.com/go/g1431112-pmoc?page_id=667
>
> Everyone gets stuck in a routine at some point, and let's be honest: try to take strangers home from the bar or constantly hit your ex to have sex that he knows the DTF can get old. (Not to mention complicated.) But what are you supposed to do? Ignore the fact that you are human?
>
> It may be time to let a hookup application take the wheel. Sites like AdultFriendFinder and iHookup operate with the philosophy that meeting someone special doesn't have to be a complicated thing. Also, sometimes it's nice to feel those butterflies of meeting someone new, even if you know it won't last. (Is sexting more your thing? Try these).
>
> So, whether you're looking for casual sex or just looking to send some naughty photos back and forth, here are our choices for the best hookup apps right now:

My Name Jessica And I Am Living In Australia, I MA Lokking Man For Hot Dating Near Me.
Message has been deleted

jinal...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2020, 1:35:04 AM6/29/20
On Monday, 2 March 2020 11:54:18 UTC+5:30, jp37...@gmail.com wrote:
> These Are The Best Sex Apps For No Strings Attached Sex. Best hookup apps and online dating sites to help you get it on.
>

> Best sex Hookup Sites - https://sexfinder.com/go/g1431112-pmoc?page_id=667
>
> Everyone gets stuck in a routine at some point, and let's be honest: try to take strangers home from the bar or constantly hit your ex to have sex that he knows the DTF can get old. (Not to mention complicated.) But what are you supposed to do? Ignore the fact that you are human?
>
> It may be time to let a hookup application take the wheel. Sites like AdultFriendFinder and iHookup operate with the philosophy that meeting someone special doesn't have to be a complicated thing. Also, sometimes it's nice to feel those butterflies of meeting someone new, even if you know it won't last. (Is sexting more your thing? Try these).
>
> So, whether you're looking for casual sex or just looking to send some naughty photos back and forth, here are our choices for the best hookup apps right now:

I'm looking for a beautiful older woman must be between 60 and 70 I have always loved older beautiful ladys

pritipa...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2020, 1:57:21 AM7/2/20
This topic comes up a lot, and it is true that you can't force someone to give you head, but you can do exactly what they are doing - insist that your partner give you oral sex if you are going to sleep with them (or, vice versa, refuse to give oral sex for whatever reason - not in a relationship, not recently showered, not cool with BLM, whatever).

Here is what I think needs to be discussed more:

Of course, I know a lot of people don’t like giving oral, and that’s okay because we all have preferences.

While we shouldn't shame other people for what they are comfortable with, if we want to say we are 'sex positive' we have to do some work to examine our own preferences to see to what extent they are truly ours and to what extent they are simply us being lazy and accepting the preferences our (typically) sex negative culture has given us - people doing that are not sex positive, even though they may claim they are.

kiyans...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2020, 7:01:06 AM7/8/20
On Monday, March 2, 2020 at 11:54:18 AM UTC+5:30, jp37...@gmail.com wrote:
> These Are The Best Sex Apps For No Strings Attached Sex. Best hookup apps and online dating sites to help you get it on.
>

> Best sex Hookup Sites - https://sexfinder.com/go/g1431112-pmoc?page_id=667
>
> Everyone gets stuck in a routine at some point, and let's be honest: try to take strangers home from the bar or constantly hit your ex to have sex that he knows the DTF can get old. (Not to mention complicated.) But what are you supposed to do? Ignore the fact that you are human?
>
> It may be time to let a hookup application take the wheel. Sites like AdultFriendFinder and iHookup operate with the philosophy that meeting someone special doesn't have to be a complicated thing. Also, sometimes it's nice to feel those butterflies of meeting someone new, even if you know it won't last. (Is sexting more your thing? Try these).
>
> So, whether you're looking for casual sex or just looking to send some naughty photos back and forth, here are our choices for the best hookup apps right now:

Seeking for the honest man to be with through out today and have fun

kiyans...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2020, 4:54:33 AM7/13/20
Hey,,I want Dirty sex, Nasty sex, Oral Sex & Orgasmic Sex.
I hope you want it as bad as me and that you want to try things you have never tried before.
Lets do it! don't care about your age, status, race, size.

According to locantoo rules i can't write down my email address completly.(G mQail)..

Message me now: lyndamom .44 G mQail c,o,m,,subject put""Empty House"

jennife...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2020, 2:18:21 AM7/24/20
On Monday, March 2, 2020 at 11:54:18 AM UTC+5:30, jp37...@gmail.com wrote:
> These Are The Best Sex Apps For No Strings Attached Sex. Best hookup apps and online dating sites to help you get it on.
>

> Best sex Hookup Sites - https://sexfinder.com/go/g1431112-pmoc?page_id=667
>
> Everyone gets stuck in a routine at some point, and let's be honest: try to take strangers home from the bar or constantly hit your ex to have sex that he knows the DTF can get old. (Not to mention complicated.) But what are you supposed to do? Ignore the fact that you are human?
>
> It may be time to let a hookup application take the wheel. Sites like AdultFriendFinder and iHookup operate with the philosophy that meeting someone special doesn't have to be a complicated thing. Also, sometimes it's nice to feel those butterflies of meeting someone new, even if you know it won't last. (Is sexting more your thing? Try these).
>
> So, whether you're looking for casual sex or just looking to send some naughty photos back and forth, here are our choices for the best hookup apps right now:

My name is Rachel. I’m new here and am seeking for something serious with a good man who is ready . I am down to earth easy going lady and something I need to let the right person know is that I am deaf . If you are not interested please don’t waste my time .

kiyans...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2020, 2:03:52 AM8/4/20
On Monday, March 2, 2020 at 11:54:18 AM UTC+5:30, jp37...@gmail.com wrote:
> These Are The Best Sex Apps For No Strings Attached Sex. Best hookup apps and online dating sites to help you get it on.
>

> Best sex Hookup Sites - https://sexfinder.com/go/g1431112-pmoc?page_id=667
>
> Everyone gets stuck in a routine at some point, and let's be honest: try to take strangers home from the bar or constantly hit your ex to have sex that he knows the DTF can get old. (Not to mention complicated.) But what are you supposed to do? Ignore the fact that you are human?
>
> It may be time to let a hookup application take the wheel. Sites like AdultFriendFinder and iHookup operate with the philosophy that meeting someone special doesn't have to be a complicated thing. Also, sometimes it's nice to feel those butterflies of meeting someone new, even if you know it won't last. (Is sexting more your thing? Try these).
>
> So, whether you're looking for casual sex or just looking to send some naughty photos back and forth, here are our choices for the best hookup apps right now:

Looking to take a huge load in my mouth tonight. Pics get quicker responses. I want to see how far i can push you down my throat, if i like it enough there i may let you take my ass and rail me.

audat...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2020, 1:43:58 AM8/6/20
On Monday, March 2, 2020 at 11:54:18 AM UTC+5:30, jp37...@gmail.com wrote:
> These Are The Best Sex Apps For No Strings Attached Sex. Best hookup apps and online dating sites to help you get it on.
>

> Best sex Hookup Sites - https://sexfinder.com/go/g1431112-pmoc?page_id=667
>
> Everyone gets stuck in a routine at some point, and let's be honest: try to take strangers home from the bar or constantly hit your ex to have sex that he knows the DTF can get old. (Not to mention complicated.) But what are you supposed to do? Ignore the fact that you are human?
>
> It may be time to let a hookup application take the wheel. Sites like AdultFriendFinder and iHookup operate with the philosophy that meeting someone special doesn't have to be a complicated thing. Also, sometimes it's nice to feel those butterflies of meeting someone new, even if you know it won't last. (Is sexting more your thing? Try these).
>
> So, whether you're looking for casual sex or just looking to send some naughty photos back and forth, here are our choices for the best hookup apps right now:

28 year old guy, free Monday and Tuesday this week to suck your cock. I can’t accom but we could meet at yours or somewhere quiet. Let me show you how good I am!

jlov...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2020, 4:59:05 AM8/6/20
On Monday, March 2, 2020 at 11:54:18 AM UTC+5:30, jp37...@gmail.com wrote:
> These Are The Best Sex Apps For No Strings Attached Sex. Best hookup apps and online dating sites to help you get it on.
>

> Best sex Hookup Sites - https://sexfinder.com/go/g1431112-pmoc?page_id=667
>
> Everyone gets stuck in a routine at some point, and let's be honest: try to take strangers home from the bar or constantly hit your ex to have sex that he knows the DTF can get old. (Not to mention complicated.) But what are you supposed to do? Ignore the fact that you are human?
>
> It may be time to let a hookup application take the wheel. Sites like AdultFriendFinder and iHookup operate with the philosophy that meeting someone special doesn't have to be a complicated thing. Also, sometimes it's nice to feel those butterflies of meeting someone new, even if you know it won't last. (Is sexting more your thing? Try these).
>
> So, whether you're looking for casual sex or just looking to send some naughty photos back and forth, here are our choices for the best hookup apps right now:

We know how frustrating it can be for someone who’s looking for a free dating site. It seems like almost every dating or hookup site has the words 100% free plastered all over their homepage. You sign up only to realize that it’s going to cost you a few bucks if you want to actually use all their features. If you can’t contact other members, there’s really no way of actually hooking up with anyone.

We’ve simplified the task for you and compiled a list of twenty-seven 100% free hookup sites. They’re free to sign up to, free to contact other members and allow you full access to all their features. We’ve done our absolute best to provide you with an accurate list of free dating sites. There may be a handful of sites on our list that will have paid upgrades but they won’t limit your capacities in any way. If any of these sites decide to change their platform and start charging, do let us know and we’ll remove and replace them in a timely manner.

The order in which these appear is in no way a ranking of the best free dating or hookup sites. Be advised that using a free dating site has its disadvantages. Spam, fake profiles, scammers, and pretenders are abundant. Always use common sense when interacting with another member for the first time. Do your own due diligence and stay safe. For a list of premium paid sites that are geared towards easy adult hookups.

https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-best-free-hook-up-sites

jerryj...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2020, 5:12:56 AM8/10/20
On Monday, March 2, 2020 at 11:54:18 AM UTC+5:30, jp37...@gmail.com wrote:
> These Are The Best Sex Apps For No Strings Attached Sex. Best hookup apps and online dating sites to help you get it on.
>

> Best sex Hookup Sites - https://sexfinder.com/go/g1431112-pmoc?page_id=667
>
> Everyone gets stuck in a routine at some point, and let's be honest: try to take strangers home from the bar or constantly hit your ex to have sex that he knows the DTF can get old. (Not to mention complicated.) But what are you supposed to do? Ignore the fact that you are human?
>
> It may be time to let a hookup application take the wheel. Sites like AdultFriendFinder and iHookup operate with the philosophy that meeting someone special doesn't have to be a complicated thing. Also, sometimes it's nice to feel those butterflies of meeting someone new, even if you know it won't last. (Is sexting more your thing? Try these).
>
> So, whether you're looking for casual sex or just looking to send some naughty photos back and forth, here are our choices for the best hookup apps right now:

Hi

I cannot accomodate today but im happy to come to yours for some mutual cock play.
Let me know

devidwh...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2020, 2:17:32 AM8/18/20
On Monday, 2 March 2020 11:54:18 UTC+5:30, jp37...@gmail.com wrote:
> These Are The Best Sex Apps For No Strings Attached Sex. Best hookup apps and online dating sites to help you get it on.
>

> Best sex Hookup Sites - https://sexfinder.com/go/g1431112-pmoc?page_id=667
>
> Everyone gets stuck in a routine at some point, and let's be honest: try to take strangers home from the bar or constantly hit your ex to have sex that he knows the DTF can get old. (Not to mention complicated.) But what are you supposed to do? Ignore the fact that you are human?
>
> It may be time to let a hookup application take the wheel. Sites like AdultFriendFinder and iHookup operate with the philosophy that meeting someone special doesn't have to be a complicated thing. Also, sometimes it's nice to feel those butterflies of meeting someone new, even if you know it won't last. (Is sexting more your thing? Try these).
>
> So, whether you're looking for casual sex or just looking to send some naughty photos back and forth, here are our choices for the best hookup apps right now:

i m cool and happy
i want to be happy with someone who wants me

mailpr...@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2020, 2:55:53 AM8/19/20
Hey I’m single and seeking a God fearing man loyal and honest who’s gonna love me for me and always care for me like a queen cause I’m gonna treat him like a king

addypun...@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2020, 2:55:28 AM8/22/20
On Monday, March 2, 2020 at 11:54:18 AM UTC+5:30, jp37...@gmail.com wrote:
> These Are The Best Sex Apps For No Strings Attached Sex. Best hookup apps and online dating sites to help you get it on.
>

> Best sex Hookup Sites - https://sexfinder.com/go/g1431112-pmoc?page_id=667
>
> Everyone gets stuck in a routine at some point, and let's be honest: try to take strangers home from the bar or constantly hit your ex to have sex that he knows the DTF can get old. (Not to mention complicated.) But what are you supposed to do? Ignore the fact that you are human?
>
> It may be time to let a hookup application take the wheel. Sites like AdultFriendFinder and iHookup operate with the philosophy that meeting someone special doesn't have to be a complicated thing. Also, sometimes it's nice to feel those butterflies of meeting someone new, even if you know it won't last. (Is sexting more your thing? Try these).
>
> So, whether you're looking for casual sex or just looking to send some naughty photos back and forth, here are our choices for the best hookup apps right now:

I’m a cool loving lady looking for someone to have nice together, feel free to contact me if you’re interested

kiranpan...@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2020, 1:50:11 AM8/24/20
On Monday, 2 March 2020 11:54:18 UTC+5:30, jp37...@gmail.com wrote:
> These Are The Best Sex Apps For No Strings Attached Sex. Best hookup apps and online dating sites to help you get it on.
>

> Best sex Hookup Sites - https://sexfinder.com/go/g1431112-pmoc?page_id=667
>
> Everyone gets stuck in a routine at some point, and let's be honest: try to take strangers home from the bar or constantly hit your ex to have sex that he knows the DTF can get old. (Not to mention complicated.) But what are you supposed to do? Ignore the fact that you are human?
>
> It may be time to let a hookup application take the wheel. Sites like AdultFriendFinder and iHookup operate with the philosophy that meeting someone special doesn't have to be a complicated thing. Also, sometimes it's nice to feel those butterflies of meeting someone new, even if you know it won't last. (Is sexting more your thing? Try these).
>
> So, whether you're looking for casual sex or just looking to send some naughty photos back and forth, here are our choices for the best hookup apps right now:

Chill couple looking for a good time. We like to party a little bit. Looking only for a mature man to for the wife's pleasure. No strings attached, only for fun.... Be clean respectful.

lally.j....@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2020, 1:34:19 AM8/25/20
On Monday, March 2, 2020 at 11:54:18 AM UTC+5:30, jp37...@gmail.com wrote:
> These Are The Best Sex Apps For No Strings Attached Sex. Best hookup apps and online dating sites to help you get it on.
>

> Best sex Hookup Sites - https://sexfinder.com/go/g1431112-pmoc?page_id=667
>
> Everyone gets stuck in a routine at some point, and let's be honest: try to take strangers home from the bar or constantly hit your ex to have sex that he knows the DTF can get old. (Not to mention complicated.) But what are you supposed to do? Ignore the fact that you are human?
>
> It may be time to let a hookup application take the wheel. Sites like AdultFriendFinder and iHookup operate with the philosophy that meeting someone special doesn't have to be a complicated thing. Also, sometimes it's nice to feel those butterflies of meeting someone new, even if you know it won't last. (Is sexting more your thing? Try these).
>
> So, whether you're looking for casual sex or just looking to send some naughty photos back and forth, here are our choices for the best hookup apps right now:

I am normally shy in public but have a secret kinky side. Lately I have just been looking for something wild. Its a weird transformation but I love to be more open, especially towards the same sex..sexx with a woman is just ideal.

lorencew...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2020, 11:46:28 AM8/26/20
On Monday, 2 March 2020 11:54:18 UTC+5:30, jp37...@gmail.com wrote:
> These Are The Best Sex Apps For No Strings Attached Sex. Best hookup apps and online dating sites to help you get it on.
>

> Best sex Hookup Sites - https://sexfinder.com/go/g1431112-pmoc?page_id=667
>
> Everyone gets stuck in a routine at some point, and let's be honest: try to take strangers home from the bar or constantly hit your ex to have sex that he knows the DTF can get old. (Not to mention complicated.) But what are you supposed to do? Ignore the fact that you are human?
>
> It may be time to let a hookup application take the wheel. Sites like AdultFriendFinder and iHookup operate with the philosophy that meeting someone special doesn't have to be a complicated thing. Also, sometimes it's nice to feel those butterflies of meeting someone new, even if you know it won't last. (Is sexting more your thing? Try these).
>
> So, whether you're looking for casual sex or just looking to send some naughty photos back and forth, here are our choices for the best hookup apps right now:

im going to be alone tomorrow who's up for a night if hot steamy hard sex

jp37...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2020, 1:58:23 AM8/28/20
I will fuck you really hard and make you squirt

ketan patel

Aug 30, 2020, 12:10:55 AM8/30/20
A man who puts me on a pedestal l, patient, kind, ready too marry, traditional, animal lover, well endowed, comfortable financially, home owner and mature.

stephny brown

Sep 1, 2020, 3:47:16 AM9/1/20
On Monday, March 2, 2020 at 11:54:18 AM UTC+5:30, jp37...@gmail.com wrote:
> These Are The Best Sex Apps For No Strings Attached Sex. Best hookup apps and online dating sites to help you get it on.
>

> Best sex Hookup Sites - https://sexfinder.com/go/g1431112-pmoc?page_id=667
>
> Everyone gets stuck in a routine at some point, and let's be honest: try to take strangers home from the bar or constantly hit your ex to have sex that he knows the DTF can get old. (Not to mention complicated.) But what are you supposed to do? Ignore the fact that you are human?
>
> It may be time to let a hookup application take the wheel. Sites like AdultFriendFinder and iHookup operate with the philosophy that meeting someone special doesn't have to be a complicated thing. Also, sometimes it's nice to feel those butterflies of meeting someone new, even if you know it won't last. (Is sexting more your thing? Try these).
>
> So, whether you're looking for casual sex or just looking to send some naughty photos back and forth, here are our choices for the best hookup apps right now:

Hoping to find a party girlfriend 420 friendly to **** for a weekend once a month and maybe a long term relationship email me and let's get to know...

nimish...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2020, 2:56:44 AM9/5/20
House wives, women and ladies looking for sex in kochi near kaloor email me. Later i will send my number.

lally.j....@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2020, 5:07:48 AM9/10/20
On Monday, March 2, 2020 at 11:54:18 AM UTC+5:30, jp37...@gmail.com wrote:
> These Are The Best Sex Apps For No Strings Attached Sex. Best hookup apps and online dating sites to help you get it on.
>

> Best sex Hookup Sites - https://sexfinder.com/go/g1431112-pmoc?page_id=667
>
> Everyone gets stuck in a routine at some point, and let's be honest: try to take strangers home from the bar or constantly hit your ex to have sex that he knows the DTF can get old. (Not to mention complicated.) But what are you supposed to do? Ignore the fact that you are human?
>
> It may be time to let a hookup application take the wheel. Sites like AdultFriendFinder and iHookup operate with the philosophy that meeting someone special doesn't have to be a complicated thing. Also, sometimes it's nice to feel those butterflies of meeting someone new, even if you know it won't last. (Is sexting more your thing? Try these).
>
> So, whether you're looking for casual sex or just looking to send some naughty photos back and forth, here are our choices for the best hookup apps right now:

Girl hook up one night stand - How to get a good man. It is not easy for women to find a good man, and to be honest it is not easy for a man to find a good woman ...

krenpa...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2020, 12:26:43 AM9/12/20
On Monday, 2 March 2020 11:54:18 UTC+5:30, jp37...@gmail.com wrote:
> These Are The Best Sex Apps For No Strings Attached Sex. Best hookup apps and online dating sites to help you get it on.
>

> Best sex Hookup Sites - https://sexfinder.com/go/g1431112-pmoc?page_id=667
>
> Everyone gets stuck in a routine at some point, and let's be honest: try to take strangers home from the bar or constantly hit your ex to have sex that he knows the DTF can get old. (Not to mention complicated.) But what are you supposed to do? Ignore the fact that you are human?
>
> It may be time to let a hookup application take the wheel. Sites like AdultFriendFinder and iHookup operate with the philosophy that meeting someone special doesn't have to be a complicated thing. Also, sometimes it's nice to feel those butterflies of meeting someone new, even if you know it won't last. (Is sexting more your thing? Try these).
>
> So, whether you're looking for casual sex or just looking to send some naughty photos back and forth, here are our choices for the best hookup apps right now:

real sex websites

sp90...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2020, 6:40:18 AM9/17/20
the the be naughty app legit

sp90...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2020, 6:42:25 AM9/17/20
meet and fuck fuck local girls

lorenda...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2020, 2:16:32 AM9/19/20
I am a happy unmarried woman looking for new experiences and to satisfied my desires and my fantasies Just,

kiyan...@gmail.com

Sep 22, 2020, 2:32:41 AM9/22/20
I am a size 12 genuine Black female with a Big heart, my friends would describe me as a kind funLoving hard working and DTE. I am seeking a Tall slim singel working profession christen or non religious male for LTR age 34 /44 onely who live in London must be driving and have your own place also a EU citizen. Must be kind caring And also want kids.. No drunks liers or junkies it will not work. Call now hi there I'm looking to get to know new ppl and chat maby more depending how we get along please feel free to call me if u are interested to chat its 07012174913 I look forward to chatting and getting to know u better x x

kiranpan...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2020, 10:43:41 PM9/23/20
Italy Singles, the Italian's premiere destination for meeting and dating quality Italian singles. italysingles offers a wide range of new italian dating, italian dating site, dating italian woman, dating italian man that are available immediately after the easy and quick process of registration. Click here for italian dating.

kiyan...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2020, 5:13:37 AM9/30/20
You free??

ap00...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2020, 7:29:42 AM10/8/20
IM LOOKING FOR A GURL THATS DOWN TO PLAY WITH ME N HAVE SUM FUN

millero...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2020, 7:18:23 AM10/15/20
white male 5’10 185 safe sane discrete healthy ddf looking to get on my knees, unzip your pants and lick and suck until you explode

girlsfi...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2020, 1:22:34 AM10/22/20
On Monday, 2 March 2020 11:54:18 UTC+5:30, jp37...@gmail.com wrote:
> These Are The Best Sex Apps For No Strings Attached Sex. Best hookup apps and online dating sites to help you get it on.
>

> Best sex Hookup Sites - https://sexfinder.com/go/g1431112-pmoc?page_id=667
>
> Everyone gets stuck in a routine at some point, and let's be honest: try to take strangers home from the bar or constantly hit your ex to have sex that he knows the DTF can get old. (Not to mention complicated.) But what are you supposed to do? Ignore the fact that you are human?
>
> It may be time to let a hookup application take the wheel. Sites like AdultFriendFinder and iHookup operate with the philosophy that meeting someone special doesn't have to be a complicated thing. Also, sometimes it's nice to feel those butterflies of meeting someone new, even if you know it won't last. (Is sexting more your thing? Try these).
>
> So, whether you're looking for casual sex or just looking to send some naughty photos back and forth, here are our choices for the best hookup apps right now:

Lovehoney Reveal Their 20 Most Popular Sex Toys for Couples ... You can meet genuine singles who are looking to date with the intention of ... Match is one of the most widely used dating sites in the world.

prenya...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2020, 2:49:33 AM10/29/20
On Monday, 2 March 2020 11:54:18 UTC+5:30, jp37...@gmail.com wrote:
> These Are The Best Sex Apps For No Strings Attached Sex. Best hookup apps and online dating sites to help you get it on.
>

> Best sex Hookup Sites - https://sexfinder.com/go/g1431112-pmoc?page_id=667
>
> Everyone gets stuck in a routine at some point, and let's be honest: try to take strangers home from the bar or constantly hit your ex to have sex that he knows the DTF can get old. (Not to mention complicated.) But what are you supposed to do? Ignore the fact that you are human?
>
> It may be time to let a hookup application take the wheel. Sites like AdultFriendFinder and iHookup operate with the philosophy that meeting someone special doesn't have to be a complicated thing. Also, sometimes it's nice to feel those butterflies of meeting someone new, even if you know it won't last. (Is sexting more your thing? Try these).
>
> So, whether you're looking for casual sex or just looking to send some naughty photos back and forth, here are our choices for the best hookup apps right now:

Blow clouds and play. Any ladies interested hmu

erinar...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2020, 1:34:31 AM11/5/20
Plz i want sex u number plz ...plz help me

Boni Patel

Nov 21, 2020, 11:14:28 PM11/21/20

kiyan sara

Dec 2, 2020, 1:07:07 AM12/2/20
sure give me ur email

riya patel

Dec 14, 2020, 4:19:09 AM12/14/20
Thick Redbone TS Michelle

veronica ston

Dec 28, 2020, 12:13:06 AM12/28/20
Text me if you want to have fun.
I fantasize oral and Vagina plus been dominated sexually.
Text me for price and schedule

yohan ston

Jan 29, 2021, 11:49:04 PM1/29/21
I need to suck cocks till you cum in mouth and swallow, fuck me in ass till you fill with cum and cum all over my body!

linda white

Mar 31, 2021, 6:46:17 AM3/31/21
looking to get fucked and cum in my mouth

jinal sara

May 12, 2021, 1:43:10 AM5/12/21

amelie whitee

Jul 15, 2021, 1:47:57 AM7/15/21
Big booty bottom here – 28

maria sara

Sep 8, 2021, 2:03:39 AM9/8/21

william stor

Dec 17, 2021, 4:17:06 AM12/17/21

jessica torrento

Feb 14, 2022, 10:58:09 PM2/14/22

yhumina stir

May 3, 2022, 5:10:03 AM5/3/22
Secret Flirts and Sexcontacts for everyone! .... Registration is free, based on your profile settings , you receive matches but you can also use our search ...

mariya sara

Apr 18, 2023, 3:05:44 AM4/18/23
On Monday, March 2, 2020 at 11:54:18 AM UTC+5:30, jp37...@gmail.com wrote:
> These Are The Best Sex Apps For No Strings Attached Sex. Best hookup apps and online dating sites to help you get it on.
>

> Best sex Hookup Sites - https://sexfinder.com/go/g1431112-pmoc?page_id=667
>
> Everyone gets stuck in a routine at some point, and let's be honest: try to take strangers home from the bar or constantly hit your ex to have sex that he knows the DTF can get old. (Not to mention complicated.) But what are you supposed to do? Ignore the fact that you are human?
>
> It may be time to let a hookup application take the wheel. Sites like AdultFriendFinder and iHookup operate with the philosophy that meeting someone special doesn't have to be a complicated thing. Also, sometimes it's nice to feel those butterflies of meeting someone new, even if you know it won't last. (Is sexting more your thing? Try these).
>
> So, whether you're looking for casual sex or just looking to send some naughty photos back and forth, here are our choices for the best hookup apps right now:
Looking for a lady to meet during the day to 420 maybe drink and see where we go from there. I’m in my 50 s. Available days and I always have good 420 to blaze. Can buy the beer also. Look forward to hearing from you. I love to laugh and I’m a complete gentleman