Why are so many Jews greedy,obnoxious, arrogant, selfish lying pigs?

crunchy

Jul 12, 2009, 10:36:17 PM7/12/09
Jews Anonymous
�Embrace all of mankind, regardless of
heritage, nationality, religion or race�.

Finally, some Jews have developed a 12 step program and may be trying to
understand how they have become racist, bigoted, supremacists, murdering
thugs. But what all alcoholics understand that have been through a 12
step program is that sobriety is a life time effort that is next to
impossible to fully achieve.

Jews Anonymous admits Jews have a problem. Like alcoholics, Jews find it
very difficult to admit they have a serious problem and are powerless
from that deep psychosis of feeling superior above all living things on
this planet especially non-Jews or as they like to call us, goyim,
meaning cattle to be rounded up and herded to livestock yards and
slaughtered when they finally achieve total world domination through
control of our money and government.

So where does this admitted disease come from? Surely not from a bottle
like alcoholics, or does it! From the minute a Jew is born and just after
their first bottle of baby formula the so called Jews are taught that
�THEY� are God�s chosen people by their parents. Later it�s drilled into
their subconscious by rabbis and groups attended only by Jews in
synagogues and dim lit basements around the world and that �THEY� and
only �THEY� where the chosen ones by some invisible God. The destructive
cycle continues as they intermarry and pass the disease down through
generation after generation.

Today, thanks to the internet, the Jewish jig is up! Jews claiming to be
Jews today are not descendents from Israelites some 5000 years ago but
wondering bandit that continue to interbreed. Because interbreeding
causes schizophrenia and paranoia a hand full of them recognized it�s
time to stop this hideous disease in its tracks before it�s too late, but
is it obtainable? Like a heroin addict stealing an old ladies purse the
Jew must have his fix. And a hand full of hopefuls desperately seeking an
intervention will hardly put an end to this worldwide menace that has
emerged onto the world stage and knowing the deception that the Jew
relies on to gain control, one must wonder is this just another attempt
to deceive us and gain sympathy?

No one wants to stop an alcoholic from seeking sobriety, that everyone
can agree, but as a sibling of a skid-row alcoholic that died at age 50,
and overcoming cocaine addiction, I know what it takes to break the
addiction pattern. I commend Andrew Winkler, CEO and founder of Jews
Anonymous, the author of this excellent web site and offer any advice to
help with the understanding of addition, but what the 12 step program
can�t do is make all Jews understand that they indeed have a serious
problem and one way or another they will learn to behave and stop the
USERY if they want to survive on this planet because the goyim is awake!
Stophypocrisy

Jews Anonymous Web Site
Embrace all of mankind, regardless of
heritage, nationality, religion or race.

Welcome to Jews Anonymous, a fellowship of men and women who share their
experience, strength and hope with each other. The primary purpose of
Jews Anonymous is to help Jews to rid themselves of any sense of
chosenness and superiority over their fellow human beings and embrace all
of mankind, regardless of heritage, nationality, religion or race.

Jews Anonymous is based on the successful model of �Alcoholics
Anonymous�. According to Andrew Winkler, CEO and founder of Jews
Anonymous, the biggest challenge for both Jews and alcoholics is the
realisation that they have a problem. They need to overcome the �river of
denial� and need the help of others to recover from their condition and
solve their common problem.

Starting in late 2008, Andrew Winkler plans to set up Jews Anonymous
groups in all major cities in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK and
the US. Former and recovering Jews interested in becoming a founding
member of Jews Anonymous are asked to contact Andrew Winkler on
and...@jews-anonymous.orgThis e-mail address is being protected from
spambots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it This email address is
being protected from spam bots, you need Javascript enabled to view it .

The Jewish Problem
Jews have a huge problem and it will not go away by ignoring it. Or
blaming others. Denial causes the problem only to become bigger. It has
been around for more than two thousand years, and if we don�t fix it now,
the consequences will be catastrophic.
I want to make it very clear: The problem is not anti-Semitism. The
latter is just a symptom of the problem, not its cause. The problem is
Jewishness itself.
Being Jewish does something to the human brain. It affects how we think,
feel and act. It makes us feel both superior to and afraid of non-Jews.
It makes us treat other human beings in ways that cannot be reconciled
with universal human values.
What makes a Jew a Jew?
The answer to the question what makes a Jew a Jew is not as easy as it
might seem. Since modern Jews consist of three ethnically distinct
groups, Eurasian Ashkenazi, Afro-Iberian Sephardic and Middle-Eastern
Oriental Jews, it is not ethnicity. Given the fact that the vast majority
of modern Jews are atheists or agnostics, it isn�t religion either. The
determining factor is merely the belief of being Jewish and the state of
mind that comes with it. That state of mind has much resemblance to
clinical manic-depression. On the one hand, there is this strong sense of
superiority and chosenness, on the other hand an intense paranoia.
Jewish Supremacism
The reasons for the strong sense of Jewish superiority vary from person
to person in any possible combination:
� Chosenness: founded in Torah teachings that God favours Jews over non-
Jews,
� Religious racism: founded in Talmudic teachings that non-Jews are
animals in human shape, created by God to serve and enrich Jews,
� Ethnic racism: founded in beliefs that Jews have historically proven to
be more intelligent, clever or otherwise genetically superior to non-
Jews,
� Social-Darwinism: founded in the belief that Jews are an ethnic group
superior to others, to which they are in competition for the survival of
the fittest.
Jewish Paranoia
Jewish paranoia is caused and maintained by the typical Jewish diet of
reports on acts of anti-Semitism, especially the gruesome narrative of
the so-called Holocaust. In fact it is almost impossible to be a Jew
without being constantly bombarded with stories, books, news, films,
conferences, museums etc containing the most graphic descriptions of acts
of hatred against Jews. While this daily dose is strong enough to
brainwash even the most robust adult into believing that the world is
full of people out to kill him, the effect on impressionable young
children and teenagers is in fact traumatic.
Jewish Psychopathy
It is unclear whether the high occurrence of clinical psychopathy amongst
Jews is the result of the limited Jewish gene pool or the deadly mix of
Jewish supremacism and paranoia. What is clear though is that the
unconditional support of many Jews towards other Jews, even to the most
horrid gangsters and psychopaths, protects and encourages those monsters
and makes it difficult for society to rid itself of those threats to
human society.
Our mission
The mission of Jews Anonymous is to help Jews realise that they have a
huge problem that they can no longer ignore. That Jewishness is neither a
race nor a religion, but a pathological mental condition that requires
urgent treatment for the sake of mankind as a whole. That for a Jew to
become a valuable human being, he must recant Jewishness and become
what�s known as former or recovering Jew. He must become Earthian, no
more and no less.This is the first step for Jews to embrace all of
mankind, regardless of heritage, nationality, religion or race.

fla...@verizon.net

Jul 13, 2009, 12:21:00 AM7/13/09
Because the rest of them are even worse ---

On 12-Jul-2009, crunchy <cru...@crunchy.com> wrote:

> �Embrace all of mankind, regardless of
> heritage, nationality, religion or race�.

--- asuch as being cowardly lying hypocrites?

Susan

wis...@yahoo.com

Jul 13, 2009, 11:30:19 AM7/13/09

I suggest that many of the types you talk about are Jewish!

ted

Abbie Hoffman

Jul 13, 2009, 10:46:58 PM7/13/09
>* Chosenness: founded in Torah teachings that God favours Jews over non-
>Jews,
>* Religious racism: founded in Talmudic teachings that non-Jews are
>animals in human shape, created by God to serve and enrich Jews,
>* Ethnic racism: founded in beliefs that Jews have historically proven to
>be more intelligent, clever or otherwise genetically superior to non-
>Jews,
>* Social-Darwinism: founded in the belief that Jews are an ethnic group

Why is it that jews-anonymous.org, ziopedia.org, and therebel.org all
just show the "Joomla!" logo and log on screen with a message that says
"The Rebel Site is down for a major server upgrade. Please check back
again in a couple of hours."

But I've checked back days later and they're all still down.

Have the Godless antichrist criminal pig Ersatz jew Ersatz zionists
hijacked these antizionist sites again? Or is it something else?

The Juwes are
the men that
Will not
be Blamed
for nothing
-W.W. Gull

bozo

Jul 14, 2009, 5:35:14 AM7/14/09
On Jul 12, 9:36 pm, crunchy <crun...@crunchy.com> wrote:
> Jews Anonymous
> “Embrace all of mankind, regardless of
> heritage, nationality, religion or race”.

Hey crunchy, I got your mama stuck to my dick, how do I get her off?

write...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2012, 1:58:09 AM6/15/12
All of these points are true, however, 50% of the time it has NOTHING to do with religion. Its all about personality. Everyone has a different personality trait. Different traits stand out depending on your race. The behavior can always be changed, but the personality and thought will always remain the same - that is the essence which makes us who we are. You cant compare alcoholism to traits such as selfishness because alcoholism is an addiction, which is in a different category to discuss. Obviously, th person who wrote all that stuff in this article is clearly, Jewish, so it is normal to expect defense. Anyone will defend themselves, the difference is executed differently depending on personality.

There are flaws to point out in every single race, but no matter how much you try to dress up the evidence, it will always be there because it is your fingerprint. You can call yourself alcoholic if you want, since you keep comparing yourself to it.

I will admit, many sterotypes about different races are true(for the majority of that race), there are however, 20-30 percent of that race who dont fit into the sterotype because they are just plain kind hearted.
Message has been deleted

gogo...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2017, 7:37:05 AM10/1/17
It's in their blood.

patson....@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2019, 1:56:46 PM11/19/19
its rare that you will find a jew who is not selfish. This is all i can say from personal experience.

Etu Suku

Dec 21, 2021, 8:16:57 PM12/21/21
On Sunday, 28 February 2016 at 00:14:18 UTC+2, norma...@gmail.com wrote:
> All of you are totally clueless and are outright being politically incorrect and creating bigotry. There is good and bad in everyone. I, for one, was born Jewish. There has been no where in my life that I have been a pompous ass as you call it. Nor have I been a bad person in any way. I am the opposite. A good, honest, truthful citizen and have always been respectful towards everyone and will not change for anyone. How dare anyone of you single out a group of people like that. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. You are all so distorted in your thoughts and have so much to learn about people of all cultures. I'm quite sure you believe the same for all types of cultures and your bigotry gets in the way of thinking as a normal human being. You probably believe in killing everyone who is not like you. Like Hitler, Isis, etc.
>
> How dare you.....you are the arrogant ones, you are the selfish, lying greedy people. Look at yourself in the mirror. Go back and learn about the ten commandments.

Thank you for taking the time to say this, uh.. but is your mom havin the death breath?
Message has been deleted

Des Truth

Nov 22, 2022, 4:28:45 AM11/22/22
Triggered much?