hindu ki maa ki choot

fuck_hindu_churas

Feb 13, 2002, 4:01:09 AM2/13/02
no room from freaks

SunnyD

Feb 13, 2002, 9:41:10 PM2/13/02
Does your mother has a lund ? Muslim's mom has no choot.

"fuck_hindu_churas" <indialo...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> no room from freaks

Gul Khan

Feb 14, 2002, 4:09:42 AM2/14/02
So you are saying you got fucked by two lunds

M. Ranjit Mathews

Feb 14, 2002, 7:35:27 AM2/14/02
"SunnyD" <ju...@junk.com> wrote ...

> Does your mother has a lund ? Muslim's mom has no choot.

Achoot?

> "fuck_hindu_churas" <indialo...@hotmail.com> wrote ...
> > no room from freaks

thoku123

Feb 14, 2002, 8:55:22 AM2/14/02
Gul baba !
Sunny boy is a permanent bonafide gandu. Cant think any thing else excepts
lunds. he is psychologically hooked on lulls. Needs councelling !!

thoku123 the dalit

Gul Khan <Kha...@deja.com> wrote in message

SunnyD

Feb 14, 2002, 10:28:47 PM2/14/02
Why are u getting offended dalit muslim gaandu? Looks like u have lot of
attachment to muslim mom's lund.

"thoku123" <thok...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

SunnyD

Feb 14, 2002, 10:30:24 PM2/14/02
Muslim' mom has no choot, that's all I said. Can u read english dull boy?

"Gul Khan" <Kha...@deja.com> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

Seeker

Feb 15, 2002, 10:36:16 AM2/15/02
"M. Ranjit Mathews" <ranjit_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "SunnyD" <ju...@junk.com> wrote ...
> > Does your mother has a lund ? Muslim's mom has no choot.
>
> Achoot?

God Bless you.

thoku123

Feb 15, 2002, 1:19:37 PM2/15/02

What a logically irrefutable reply by Ranjit !
Is a retired Professor of inductive logic ? (and... doing unto SunnyD,
logically -:)

thoku123

M. Ranjit Mathews

Feb 15, 2002, 4:42:52 PM2/15/02
"Seeker" <4not_listed_due_to_spam_bots_121101> wrote ...
> "M. Ranjit Mathews" <ranjit_...@yahoo.com> wrote ...

> > "SunnyD" <ju...@junk.com> wrote ...
> > > Does your mother has a lund ? Muslim's mom has no choot.
> >
> > Achoot?
>
> God Bless you.

Ha ha!

Gul Khan

Feb 15, 2002, 4:58:54 PM2/15/02
Hey shittyD I said your mata/didi got fucked by two lunds does that
makes any sense gandoo boy

Seeker

Feb 15, 2002, 10:57:40 PM2/15/02

> Hey shittyD I said your mata/didi got fucked by two lunds does that
> makes any sense gandoo boy

Dr. Gul since you got shittyD pregnant he has been going through some wild
mood swings and can't make any sense out of easy to understand statements.