[Naijanet] Draft : Elected officials should stay at home: N10 billion wasted Globe-Trotting

KUNLE.K...@spdc.shell.com

Jun 13, 2001, 3:00:26 AM6/13/01
to naija...@onelist.com, Nigeri...@yahoogroups.com, ana...@yahoogroups.com, oku...@yahoogroups.com, RIV...@siue.edu, igbo...@lists.cc.utexas.edu, quin...@egroups.com, yorub...@yahoogroups.com, yorubas-...@yahoogroups.com, ki...@rocketmail.com
Kunle Kudaisi,
Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
append his signature to this noble cause.