Single Women Near Me | Dating Local Girls In New Zealand

ariannab...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2020, 3:21:00 AM9/19/20
Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old single women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you message and pic.

Hit me @ https://www.womendating.com.au/

nicole....@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2020, 1:19:00 AM9/23/20
On Saturday, 19 September 2020 12:51:00 UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old single women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you message and pic.
>
> Hit me @ https://www.womendating.com.au/

These days, online adult dating is becoming more popular in many countries, but Canada is very famous for adult dating these days. I suggest you a great site such as makehover.com to find adult people to have fun..

https://www.sexdatingsite.com.au/

suzan.j...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2020, 1:39:01 AM9/23/20
Yes, there are folks out there like that and many them so create sure you have a look at them out first. Some are only interested to find married women for affairs rather than long term relationship.

https://www.adultfindout.co.uk/

jenna...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2020, 1:46:03 AM9/23/20
I'm a very goofy that loves to laugh, I can be serious when needed. I don't mind getting sorry but at the same time I can be very sexy.

https://www.adultfindout.com/

abella...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2020, 7:23:08 AM9/23/20
Now a days the trend have change a lot, people are now more interested in having no string attachment fun relationship rather than the old traditional long relationship. This is one of the most prominent reasons why singles dating sites have gained popularity in recent years

https://www.adultfindout.com.au/

The Doctor

Sep 23, 2020, 10:19:24 AM9/23/20
In article <d556fce8-bdb0-42b1...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.new-zealand #57912 (3 more) (1)--(1)--[1]--[1]--[1]
Newsgroups: soc.culture.new-zealand
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 22:18:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Single Women Near Me | Dating Local Girls In New Zealand
From: nicole....@gmail.com

Depeer Google groups now!
BC save the Province; on 24 October 2020, vote Liberal and not NDP!

sarah....@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2020, 6:32:44 AM9/24/20
The first interaction of this woman prove to be in women online dating is quite strong. He is charming, beautiful and looks just like you. Or at least things are moving in this direction. You de

https://www.adulthub.com.au/

even.b....@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2020, 12:58:17 AM9/25/20
Online dating is like a free websites dating service that you use over the Internet. As more people flock online, there are companies more and more eagerly awaiting the dating bandwagon jump.

https://www.naughtyconnect.com.au/

rosie....@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2020, 9:09:54 AM9/25/20
Meet beautiful Slavic girls concentrated on domestic stuff and family affairs within the cozy household;; Try yourself at dating with the magnetic Asian brides-to-be, ...

https://www.adultxdating.com/

corybri...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2020, 1:05:15 AM9/26/20
There has arguably been no better moment in history to be a single woman: We have more power, autonomy, and choices than ever before. Single women ...

https://www.findadultswingers.com/

zoen...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2020, 8:43:08 AM9/26/20
A 100% free online dating website to meet singles, local girls & guys to chat, relationship, friendship and online dating. Explore dating sites or dating app to find best match without payment.

https://www.emmaamigo.com/

chj...@gmail.com

Sep 29, 2020, 8:51:53 AM9/29/20
26/11/2018 · Girls’ schools, women’s PGs: The shocking results when you Google ‘bitches near me’ Considering the monopoly and clout that Google enjoys, it must be held accountable for promoting such ...

https://www.searchsingles.com.au/

ashley....@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2020, 1:09:29 AM9/30/20
The Benefits of Dating Local Women. Online Dating is not just about meeting people from all around the country. While it is great to meet new and exciting women from different areas, it can sometimes be easier to find a single girl looking for love who lives just around the corner from you. If you are looking for some fun and someone you can meet with quickly then dating single local girls is probably the best …

https://www.trouverme.com/

jame...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2020, 1:38:15 AM10/1/20
It’s not easy to meet single women, especially if you’re balancing work life, family life, and a social life at the same time. In the United States, single adults now outnumber married adults for the first time since 1976 (when the U.S. federal government began tracking that data).

https://www.interracialxdating.com/

tracyrr...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2020, 1:14:00 AM10/2/20
A total of 10 percent want casual dates only, while 26 percent are open to either dating or relationships. While 61 percent of single American males are looking for dates or relationships, only 38 percent of women considered themselves to be in the dating market. Pew said the most common reasons given were that respondents had more important priorities or that they just enjoyed single life.

https://www.singlescasualdating.com/

jecqul...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2020, 1:27:01 AM10/3/20
Dating sites are the first place where you can seek to live a romantic relationship. These platforms are the most suitable because everyone who signs up for them is looking for love, and you can consult the different profiles to determine if someone is suitable for you. If you haven’t been able to find a girlfriend at work, school, or cafe in your area, Connecting Singles could be a perfect place to meet. You can …

https://www.adultfindout.ca/

lovelyro...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2020, 3:49:11 AM10/5/20
Not good for online dating beginners; The women get spoiled with attention; A lot of Asian women are bitter since foreign men constantly ask them for sex (I don’t blame the women) More female players; You need to have a really good Tinder profile to stand out from the crowd; You need to know how to text women efficiently and get their numbers quickly; Writing a Tinder bio is tricky for a lot of guys ;

https://www.adultxdating.us/

Anna Haris

Oct 6, 2020, 1:33:12 AM10/6/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:51:00 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old single women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you message and pic.
>
> Hit me @ https://www.womendating.com.au/

Hi. I'm Brazilian and I'm here to meet you and see if we have affinities. I'm in a good mood, I like animals, I love traveling, reading and exercising. I hope to make good friends here. :)

andreabr...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2020, 1:05:59 AM10/7/20
Approach your chosen girl with the body language of the tribal leader, already discussed in New Tribal Dynamics. That’s sure to get her antenna up and register on her genetically programmed/evolutionary outdated brain that standing before her is the tribal leader, the guy that can best ensure her genes’ survival. Nowadays, a lots of online dating sites are provide you all type of dating services for meeting singles.

ronilor...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2020, 1:15:16 AM10/8/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:51:00 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old single women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you message and pic.
>
> Hit me @ https://www.womendating.com.au/

Free membership entitles you to use all the features at Free Date. Dive in and see who is local and online now at the original free online dating site, Free.Date. HOW WE OFFER TRULY FREE ONLINE DATING... We offer a genuinely free online dating site by selling ads on this site. It's that simple. All features of the full site are totally free to all our members; making it real, true free online dating. …

The Doctor

Oct 8, 2020, 9:24:02 AM10/8/20
In article <4a697953-afba-4eee...@googlegroups.com>,
<ronilor...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:51:00 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.=
>com wrote:
>> Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old singl=
>e women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you mess=
>age and pic. =20
>>=20
>Free membership entitles you to use all the features at Free Date. Dive in =
>and see who is local and online now at the original free online dating site=
>, Free.Date. HOW WE OFFER TRULY FREE ONLINE DATING... We offer a genuinely =
>free online dating site by selling ads on this site. It's that simple. All =
>features of the full site are totally free to all our members; making it re=
>al, true free online dating. =E2=80=A6

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.new-zealand #57942
Newsgroups: soc.culture.new-zealand
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2020 22:15:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: ronilor...@gmail.com

anastiaarli...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2020, 1:04:28 AM10/9/20
The best sex dating sites will look out for your interests and safety by removing fake profiles and barring unsavory characters. That can be difficult in the modern digital world, but certain sites have made strides to keeping the dating atmosphere positive, helpful, and creep-free. Flirt.com is one of the most reputable casual sex sites on the market, and it has a lot of security features and verification

marialo...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2020, 1:47:00 AM10/10/20
On Wednesday, September 30, 2020 at 10:39:29 AM UTC+5:30, ashley...@gmail.com wrote:
Local dating sites tend to be the most popular options for singles because it’s just more convenient to date a person who lives in the same city, town, or state as you. Many free online dating sites and apps use location-based settings to organize date prospects by proximity and feature the profiles that are most active in your area. Online dating is also an affordable and surefire way to meet …

plentysin...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2020, 1:20:52 AM10/12/20
Find Near Me Women for Dating There are various characteristics why single women near me dating young guys. From how they fulfill the individual up to now to how they perform the relationship procedure. There is so much to expose about how w omen dating. This is how girls dating men. Therefore, the search for you men is very important. If you want to accomplish something in lifestyle. You need to …

catchcla...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2020, 9:20:48 AM10/13/20
You are here because you are worn out from looking for local hookup sex on Tinder. Don't deny it, the stories write themselves. Fuckbook's algorithm insures that you are meeting girls who want to fuck tonight. The Fuckbook screening process insures the intention. We don't want our adult dating app reviews being squandered because we accepted every girl. So trust the algorithm. If a girl is stagnate …

alston...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2020, 1:39:08 AM10/14/20
On Friday, September 25, 2020 at 10:28:17 AM UTC+5:30, even.b...@gmail.com wrote:
Is Alisa Palmer married or dating? regarding her marital status, Palmer is a married woman. She is a lesbian considering her sexual orientation and is having a perfect same-sex conjugal life. her wife/ husband’s name is Anne Marie MacDonald (born on October 29, 1958) who is a famous playwright and broadcast host.

laney...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2020, 1:32:59 AM10/15/20
Local dating – finding a serious relationship online Social media and dating apps should have made meeting new people easier. Either a swipe of a finger on a phone screen or a flirty Direct Message is very likely to secure you a Saturday night date in the local bar.

The Doctor

Oct 15, 2020, 8:29:06 AM10/15/20
In article <caa26138-c57c-46c3...@googlegroups.com>,
<laney...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Wednesday, September 23, 2020 at 11:16:03 AM UTC+5:30, jenna...@gmail.co=
>m wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 23 September 2020 11:09:01 UTC+5:30, suzan....@gmail.com w=
>rote:
> single women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send yo=
>u message and pic. =20
>tries, but Canada is very famous for adult dating these days. I suggest you=
> a great site such as makehover.com to find adult people to have fun..
>> >=20
>> > Yes, there are folks out there like that and many them so create sure y=
>ou have a look at them out first. Some are only interested to find married =
>women for affairs rather than long term relationship.
>> >=20
>> > https://www.adultfindout.co.uk/
>>=20
>> I'm a very goofy that loves to laugh, I can be serious when needed. I don=
>'t mind getting sorry but at the same time I can be very sexy.
>>=20
>> https://www.adultfindout.com/
>
>Local dating =E2=80=93 finding a serious relationship online Social media a=
>nd dating apps should have made meeting new people easier. Either a swipe o=
>f a finger on a phone screen or a flirty Direct Message is very likely to s=
>ecure you a Saturday night date in the local bar.

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.new-zealand #57956
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 22:32:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: laney...@gmail.com

Depeer Google grousp now!

Anna Haris

Oct 16, 2020, 1:32:21 AM10/16/20
Hi , I ama cute dusky curvy girl looking to get married to a smart professional from the UK.

christia...@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2020, 1:37:58 AM10/17/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:51:00 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old single women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you message and pic.
>
> Hit me @ https://www.womendating.com.au/

Current situation is divorced - Confident, reasonably intelligent, can be quite funny, happy disposition, dont do one night stands, or casual relationship, looking for, commitment, loyalty, and truthfull, bit of a tall order, a sence of humour, is important , if I send you a wink its just to say hi can we chat , thanks ...

The Doctor

Oct 17, 2020, 9:20:51 AM10/17/20
In article <aea3dd0d-26fc-419f...@googlegroups.com>,
<christia...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:51:00 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.=
>com wrote:
>> Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old singl=
>e women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you mess=
>age and pic. =20
>>=20
>Current situation is divorced - Confident, reasonably intelligent, can be q=
>uite funny, happy disposition, dont do one night stands, or casual relation=
>ship, looking for, commitment, loyalty, and truthfull, bit of a tall order,=
> a sence of humour, is important , if I send you a wink its just to say hi =
>can we chat , thanks ...

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.new-zealand #57961
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 22:37:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: christia...@gmail.com

Depeer Google Groups now!

nannyros...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2020, 12:56:54 AM10/19/20
Not only does it let you be really upfront about what is you want from a relationship, a reputable dating site can connect you with single men seeking women who want similar things. This makes online dating ideal for those who desire true compatibility, right from the start.

The Doctor

Oct 19, 2020, 8:30:41 AM10/19/20
In article <57c3cf51-e6b7-476a...@googlegroups.com>,
<nannyros...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, October 17, 2020 at 11:07:58 AM UTC+5:30, christia...@gmail.co=
>m wrote:
>> On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:51:00 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmai=
>l.com wrote:
>> > Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old sin=
>gle women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you me=
>ssage and pic. =20
>> >=20
>>=20
>> Current situation is divorced - Confident, reasonably intelligent, can be=
> quite funny, happy disposition, dont do one night stands, or casual relati=
>onship, looking for, commitment, loyalty, and truthfull, bit of a tall orde=
>r, a sence of humour, is important , if I send you a wink its just to say h=
>i can we chat , thanks ...
>
>Not only does it let you be really upfront about what is you want from a re=
>lationship, a reputable dating site can connect you with single men seeking=
> women who want similar things. This makes online dating ideal for those wh=
>o desire true compatibility, right from the start.

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.new-zealand #57964
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 21:56:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: nannyros...@gmail.com

Depeer google groups now!

infidel...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2020, 1:10:02 AM10/20/20
Looking for an man across the pond with a great smile and a love for history and travel! Please be open minded and love to be outside. I'll be 34 this year, I'm ready to settle down and build a life.

licyk...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2020, 1:40:10 AM10/21/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:51:00 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old single women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you message and pic.
>
> Hit me @ https://www.womendating.com.au/

I'm looking for a family-oriented man who has aspirations and enjoys working out.

taylorm...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2020, 8:54:44 AM10/21/20
Someone ready to love me and respect me... someone loyal and honest! Someone that knows what they want

lorako...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2020, 4:06:32 AM10/22/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:51:00 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old single women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you message and pic.
>
> Hit me @ https://www.womendating.com.au/

Am a simple lady full of life as well as hard working, I love to love and lifting up people. I take life easy and at the same time serious. Everyday counts!
I believe in taking one day at time. I like caring for people so much and I’m a fresh psychiatric nurse who cares about the un independent humans. We need to live a life we were created for. So how about if you love like like there is no tomorrow.

The Doctor

Oct 22, 2020, 9:22:05 AM10/22/20
In article <6ac0a386-bcea-4515...@googlegroups.com>,
<lorako...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:51:00 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.=
>com wrote:
>> Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old singl=
>e women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you mess=
>age and pic. =20
>>=20
>Am a simple lady full of life as well as hard working, I love to love and l=
>ifting up people. I take life easy and at the same time serious. Everyday c=
>ounts!
>I believe in taking one day at time. I like caring for people so much and I=
>=E2=80=99m a fresh psychiatric nurse who cares about the un independent hum=
>ans. We need to live a life we were created for. So how about if you love l=
>ike like there is no tomorrow.

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.new-zealand #57973
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 01:06:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: lorako...@gmail.com

Depeer Google groups now!

martinje...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2020, 1:31:32 AM10/23/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:51:00 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old single women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you message and pic.
Someone who loves to try new things, would like to travel more, is kind and family oriented. E hits life and like to laugh

The Doctor

Oct 23, 2020, 10:09:35 AM10/23/20
In article <a9b70e55-dcfe-43a4...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.new-zealand #57977 (1 more)
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 22:31:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: martinje...@gmail.com

Depeer Google groups Now!!

Krystyna Walker

Oct 24, 2020, 1:03:34 AM10/24/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:51:00 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old single women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you message and pic.
>
> Hit me @ https://www.womendating.com.au/

Fun loving, adventurous, mother to two beautiful boys. I have a great career but would love a partner to share my life with.

The Doctor

Oct 24, 2020, 10:03:46 AM10/24/20
In article <33380844-7585-460c...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.new-zealand #57982
Newsgroups: soc.culture.new-zealand
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 22:03:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: Krystyna Walker <walkerkr...@gmail.com>

Depeer Google groups Now!!
Sask save the Province; on 26 October 2020, vote Liberal and not NDP nor SKP!

walkerkr...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2020, 1:09:43 AM10/26/20
I’d love a man who is caring, hardworking, good looking, protective, adventurous, honest and loyal, loves animals and can hold a conversation. Most importantly can make me laugh

The Doctor

Oct 26, 2020, 1:47:49 AM10/26/20
In article <f7c61e27-df36-4664...@googlegroups.com>,
<walkerkr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Friday, October 23, 2020 at 11:01:32 AM UTC+5:30, martinje...@gmail.com =
>wrote:
>> On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:51:00 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmai=
>l.com wrote:
>> > Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old sin=
>gle women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you me=
>ssage and pic. =20
>> >=20
>>=20
>> Someone who loves to try new things, would like to travel more, is kind a=
>nd family oriented. E hits life and like to laugh
>
>I=E2=80=99d love a man who is caring, hardworking, good looking, protective=
>, adventurous, honest and loyal, loves animals and can hold a conversation.=
> Most importantly can make me laugh

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.new-zealand #57987
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2020 22:09:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: walkerkr...@gmail.com

discree...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2020, 1:19:26 AM10/27/20
I would describe myself as an introvert, but I open up once I get to know someone. I'm intelligent and well-read, and have a good sense of humor. I love reading and writing, but I also enjoy playing video games or watching a movie. I enjoy being outdoors and hiking, biking or swimming. I love metal and heavy rock music.

The Doctor

Oct 27, 2020, 9:10:45 AM10/27/20
In article <e5cdb4dc-44ba-4150...@googlegroups.com>,
<discree...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Monday, October 26, 2020 at 10:39:43 AM UTC+5:30, walkerkr...@gmail.com =
>wrote:
>> On Friday, October 23, 2020 at 11:01:32 AM UTC+5:30, martinje...@gmail.co=
>m wrote:
>ingle women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you =
>message and pic. =20
>> >=20
>> > Someone who loves to try new things, would like to travel more, is kind=
> and family oriented. E hits life and like to laugh
>>=20
>> I=E2=80=99d love a man who is caring, hardworking, good looking, protecti=
>ve, adventurous, honest and loyal, loves animals and can hold a conversatio=
>n. Most importantly can make me laugh
>
>I would describe myself as an introvert, but I open up once I get to know s=
>omeone. I'm intelligent and well-read, and have a good sense of humor. I lo=
>ve reading and writing, but I also enjoy playing video games or watching a =
>movie. I enjoy being outdoors and hiking, biking or swimming. I love metal =
>and heavy rock music.

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.new-zealand #57991
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 22:19:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: discree...@gmail.com

Depeer Google groups Now!!

whois 27.57.163.225
% IANA WHOIS server
% for more information on IANA, visit http://www.iana.org
% This query returned 1 object

refer: whois.apnic.net

inetnum: 27.0.0.0 - 27.255.255.255
organisation: APNIC
status: ALLOCATED

whois: whois.apnic.net

changed: 2010-01
source: IANA

# whois.apnic.net

% [whois.apnic.net]
% Whois data copyright terms http://www.apnic.net/db/dbcopyright.html

% Information related to '27.57.128.0 - 27.57.191.255'

% Abuse contact for '27.57.128.0 - 27.57.191.255' is 'dsltac2n...@airtel.com'

inetnum: 27.57.128.0 - 27.57.191.255
netname: ABTS-DSL-MPCG
descr: Bharti Airtel Ltd, 1 Malviya Nagar Bhopal Madhya Pradesh 462003
descr: Email: DSLTAC2N...@airtel.com
Contact : +91-124-4282296
country: IN
admin-c: DEL2-AP
tech-c: DEL2-AP
status: ALLOCATED NON-PORTABLE
mnt-by: MAINT-IN-TELEMEDIA
mnt-irt: IRT-BHARTI-TELEMEDIA-IN
geoloc: 23.240122 77.406257
last-modified: 2019-02-19T13:01:57Z
source: APNIC

irt: IRT-BHARTI-TELEMEDIA-IN
address: Bharti Airtel Ltd.
e-mail: shan...@airtel.com
abuse-mailbox: dsltac2n...@airtel.com
admin-c: NS282-AP
tech-c: NS282-AP
auth: # Filtered
remarks: shan...@airtel.com was validated on 2020-07-07
remarks: dsltac2n...@airtel.com was validated on 2020-09-10
mnt-by: MAINT-IN-TELEMEDIA
last-modified: 2020-09-10T12:36:23Z
source: APNIC

person: Network Administrator for ABTS DEL
address: Bharti Airtel Ltd. - TELEMEDIA Services
address: 224, Okhla Industrial Estate
address: Phase III, New Delhi-110020
country: IN
phone: +91-11-41615533
e-mail: dsl...@airtel.com
nic-hdl: DEL2-AP
remarks: --------------------------------------
remarks: Send abuse reports to
remarks: DSLTAC2N...@airtel.com
remarks: --------------------------------------
mnt-by: MAINT-IN-TELEMEDIA
last-modified: 2015-11-05T05:17:08Z
source: APNIC

% Information related to '27.57.163.0/24AS45609'

route: 27.57.163.0/24
descr: BCL-SOUTH
descr: Bharti Cellular Limited
descr: No.55,Divyashree Towers .
descr: Bannergatta Road ,
descr: Karnataka
descr: INDIA
country: IN
origin: AS45609
mnt-by: MAINT-IN-MOBILITY
last-modified: 2010-08-16T09:41:58Z
source: APNIC

% This query was served by the APNIC Whois Service version 1.88.15-SNAPSHOT (WHOIS-US4)
USA vote to dissolve the Republic !!

evemi...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2020, 1:25:54 AM10/28/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:51:00 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old single women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you message and pic.
A really genuine man with a kindred type of spirit. Some University or college is required. I am still studying and want keep improving w one.

The Doctor

Oct 28, 2020, 9:08:04 AM10/28/20
In article <4d0b874f-4d54-4327...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.new-zealand #57994
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 22:25:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: evemi...@gmail.com

Depeer Google groups Now!!

garciar...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2020, 2:06:18 AM10/29/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:51:00 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old single women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you message and pic.
>
> Hit me @ https://www.womendating.com.au/

I would describe myself as an introvert, but I open up once I get to know someone. I'm intelligent and well-read, and have a good sense of humor. I love reading and writing, but I also enjoy playing video games or watching a movie. I enjoy being outdoors and hiking, biking or swimming. I love metal and heavy rock music.

garciar...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2020, 2:08:17 AM10/29/20
I'd like to meet someone intelligent and well-spoken, if not also well-read. He should have a good sense of humor and not take life too seriously. I need someone caring and devoted, but willing and able to be independent.

The Doctor

Oct 29, 2020, 11:13:12 AM10/29/20
In article <e958a540-28b7-43e5...@googlegroups.com>,
<garciar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:51:00 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.=
>com wrote:
>> Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old singl=
>e women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you mess=
>age and pic. =20
>>=20
>I would describe myself as an introvert, but I open up once I get to know s=
>omeone. I'm intelligent and well-read, and have a good sense of humor. I lo=
>ve reading and writing, but I also enjoy playing video games or watching a =
>movie. I enjoy being outdoors and hiking, biking or swimming. I love metal =
>and heavy rock music.

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.new-zealand #58004 (1 more)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.new-zealand
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 23:06:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: garciar...@gmail.com

The Doctor

Oct 29, 2020, 11:13:36 AM10/29/20
In article <4e4897da-58e8-4e75...@googlegroups.com>,
<garciar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 11:36:18 AM UTC+5:30, garciar...@gmail.com=
> wrote:
>> On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:51:00 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmai=
>l.com wrote:
>> > Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old sin=
>gle women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you me=
>ssage and pic. =20
>> >=20
>>=20
>> I would describe myself as an introvert, but I open up once I get to know=
> someone. I'm intelligent and well-read, and have a good sense of humor. I =
>love reading and writing, but I also enjoy playing video games or watching =
>a movie. I enjoy being outdoors and hiking, biking or swimming. I love meta=
>l and heavy rock music.
>
>I'd like to meet someone intelligent and well-spoken, if not also well-read=
>. He should have a good sense of humor and not take life too seriously. I n=
>eed someone caring and devoted, but willing and able to be independent.

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.new-zealand #58005 (1 more)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.new-zealand
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 23:08:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: garciar...@gmail.com

licyk...@gmail.com

Oct 30, 2020, 1:09:52 AM10/30/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:51:00 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old single women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you message and pic.
I am married and want to find a female to have some discreet fun with my husband and I. If your interested then hit me up.

The Doctor

Oct 30, 2020, 9:47:05 AM10/30/20
In article <3eae9649-15e1-46db...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.new-zealand #58008
Newsgroups: soc.culture.new-zealand
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 22:09:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: licyk...@gmail.com

miaaam...@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2020, 1:12:40 AM10/31/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:51:00 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old single women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you message and pic.
>
> Hit me @ https://www.womendating.com.au/

Simple and easy going. Love hanging out with family and friends.

levinlo...@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2020, 7:21:57 AM10/31/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:51:00 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old single women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you message and pic.
>
> Hit me @ https://www.womendating.com.au/

Warm, hot, sexy,ready for fun.I'm interested in alot of things.I really want a GENEROUS fun loving male or female to have alot of fun with.I must warn you I can eat pussy and suck dick with the best of them.Only apply if you are serious.

The Doctor

Oct 31, 2020, 10:51:15 AM10/31/20
In article <cd19231d-62c5-43e0...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.new-zealand #58010 (1 more)
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 22:12:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: miaaam...@gmail.com

The Doctor

Oct 31, 2020, 10:51:42 AM10/31/20
In article <fba8dda9-7931-41ec...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.new-zealand #58011 (1 more)
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2020 04:21:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: levinlo...@gmail.com

Jacqueline Morton

Nov 2, 2020, 12:11:18 AM11/2/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:51:00 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old single women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you message and pic.
>
> Hit me @ https://www.womendating.com.au/

I am a 27 yr old bi-curious female. I have only ever been with men and think I would really enjoy a female.

The Doctor

Nov 2, 2020, 9:01:06 AM11/2/20
In article <44fe5ec8-a8d9-4237...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.new-zealand #58018
Newsgroups: soc.culture.new-zealand
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2020 21:11:17 -0800 (PST)
From: Jacqueline Morton <kemch...@gmail.com>

tom andrus

Nov 2, 2020, 11:58:58 PM11/2/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:51:00 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old single women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you message and pic.
>
> Hit me @ https://www.womendating.com.au/

I'm a very energetic person, I'm kinda emotional, I love sex and all the aspects of it. Pull my hair I'll bite you back..I'm very open if I don't like you then I'm sorry, I just won't talk to you. If i do like you watch out cause I love to talk.I love music, I love to write poetry, i love tattoos( i currently only have one but im getting more) I love candles ,I love having fun and trying new things..

adultsing...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2020, 4:52:04 AM11/3/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:51:00 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old single women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you message and pic.
>
> Hit me @ https://www.womendating.com.au/

This makes for long and beautiful life. I desire a relationship that is financially secure. I'd like someone who is well balanced in their masculinity as well as their femininity. I'd like someone who actively honors womanhood for the lifegiving embodiment that it is.

The Doctor

Nov 3, 2020, 9:42:32 AM11/3/20
In article <f54bc646-7554-4a96...@googlegroups.com>,
<adultsing...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:51:00 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.=
>com wrote:
>> Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old singl=
>e women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you mess=
>age and pic. =20
>>=20
>This makes for long and beautiful life. I desire a relationship that is fin=
>ancially secure. I'd like someone who is well balanced in their masculinity=
> as well as their femininity. I'd like someone who actively honors womanhoo=
>d for the lifegiving embodiment that it is.

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.new-zealand #58023
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 01:52:03 -0800 (PST)
From: adultsing...@gmail.com

Depeer Google groups Now!!
2020/11/11 LEst we forget!

danis...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2020, 8:15:50 AM11/5/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:51:00 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old single women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you message and pic.
I'm an open minded woman, looking for fun and friends. Mostly will be chatting right now, but who knows what that might lead to. I am married, so I'm not looking for any sort of long term relationship. NSA is the name of the game. I am bi-curious, but that doesn't mean I want to play with your wife while you watch…

danis...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2020, 8:16:03 AM11/5/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:51:00 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old single women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you message and pic.
>
> Hit me @ https://www.womendating.com.au/

I have found few men who can handle me in the bedroom,.. Sometimes they dont even dare to speak to me… LOL am i that intimidating?? There is no need for it, i don't bite unless you really really get me in the right mood..Whether you are a a young innocent student who just did it for the first time or an experienced guy that knows the ropes… I don't care as long as you can keep up with me in the bedroom!!Maybe you will survive the night! LOLHope i didnt scare anyone off :0Kisses, X

The Doctor

Nov 5, 2020, 8:53:38 AM11/5/20
In article <5f56baa7-fc48-42dc...@googlegroups.com>,
<danis...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:51:00 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.=
>com wrote:
>> Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old singl=
>e women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you mess=
>age and pic. =20
>>=20
>I'm an open minded woman, looking for fun and friends. Mostly will be chatt=
>ing right now, but who knows what that might lead to. I am married, so I'm =
>not looking for any sort of long term relationship. NSA is the name of the =
>game. I am bi-curious, but that doesn't mean I want to play with your wife =
>while you watch=E2=80=A6

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.new-zealand #58027 (1 more)
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 05:15:49 -0800 (PST)
From: danis...@gmail.com

The Doctor

Nov 5, 2020, 8:54:07 AM11/5/20
In article <e52c7ea1-2191-415f...@googlegroups.com>,
<danis...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:51:00 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.=
>com wrote:
>> Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old singl=
>e women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you mess=
>age and pic. =20
>>=20
>I have found few men who can handle me in the bedroom,.. Sometimes they don=
>t even dare to speak to me=E2=80=A6 LOL am i that intimidating?? There is n=
>o need for it, i don't bite unless you really really get me in the right mo=
>od..Whether you are a a young innocent student who just did it for the firs=
>t time or an experienced guy that knows the ropes=E2=80=A6 I don't care as =
>long as you can keep up with me in the bedroom!!Maybe you will survive the =
>night! LOLHope i didnt scare anyone off :0Kisses, X

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.new-zealand #58028 (1 more)
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 05:16:03 -0800 (PST)
From: danis...@gmail.com

jennifer martinez

Nov 6, 2020, 11:45:48 PM11/6/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:51:00 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old single women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you message and pic.
hai men. I am looking for a sexy male who can spice up my not-so exciting life as a housewife.I still want to be very active in sex unfortunately my partner doens't share that…Can you fulfill my every dirty naughty wishes?Greeetz

The Doctor

Nov 6, 2020, 11:59:03 PM11/6/20
In article <f97dd6bb-8a0a-41f5...@googlegroups.com>,
jennifer martinez <kelvin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:51:00 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.=
>com wrote:
>> Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old singl=
>e women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you mess=
>age and pic.=20
>>=20
>hai men. I am looking for a sexy male who can spice up my not-so exciting l=
>ife as a housewife.I still want to be very active in sex unfortunately my p=
>artner doens't share that=E2=80=A6Can you fulfill my every dirty naughty wi=
>shes?Greeetz

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.new-zealand #58034
Newsgroups: soc.culture.new-zealand
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2020 20:45:47 -0800 (PST)
From: jennifer martinez <kelvin...@gmail.com>

camyta...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2020, 12:10:35 AM11/9/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:51:00 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old single women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you message and pic.
Bubbly woman looking for fun and excitment

The Doctor

Nov 9, 2020, 9:39:00 AM11/9/20
In article <83555cd4-1838-4f7a...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.new-zealand #58040
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2020 21:10:34 -0800 (PST)
From: camyta...@gmail.com

Amy Lora

Nov 10, 2020, 12:28:21 AM11/10/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:51:00 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old single women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you message and pic.
>
> Hit me @ https://www.womendating.com.au/

I'm a working woman looking for a little fun in my down time. I like to meet new people and try new things. I am very outgoing and friendly. I am also very adventurous and like others who are as well.

sscott....@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2020, 7:19:08 AM11/10/20
I am a married woman looking for a rich man or woman to give me the things that i can not afford for myself…Would you help? I am a scammer and a whore plus into porn with my husband..Looking for some young blood

The Doctor

Nov 10, 2020, 9:08:41 AM11/10/20
In article <29f3bf09-fdbb-4aac...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.new-zealand #58042 (1 more)
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020 21:28:20 -0800 (PST)
From: Amy Lora <amyl...@gmail.com>

The Doctor

Nov 10, 2020, 9:09:11 AM11/10/20
In article <9d2343fe-7697-4a8d...@googlegroups.com>,
<sscott....@gmail.com> wrote:
>I am a married woman looking for a rich man or woman to give me the things =
>that i can not afford for myself=E2=80=A6Would you help? I am a scammer and=
> a whore plus into porn with my husband..Looking for some young blood

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.new-zealand #58043 (1 + 0 more)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.new-zealand
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 04:19:07 -0800 (PST)
From: sscott....@gmail.com

Sophia Ava

Nov 12, 2020, 12:30:59 AM11/12/20
I am kinky, honest and can make u laugh but thats not all. If u care to find out drop me an email. Until then keep guessing and talk to u soon bye.

The Doctor

Nov 12, 2020, 8:19:02 AM11/12/20
In article <93809a9f-a5c6-4dcf...@googlegroups.com>,
Sophia Ava <avas...@gmail.com> wrote:
>I am kinky, honest and can make u laugh but thats not all. If u care to find out drop me an email. Until then keep guessing and talk to u soon bye.

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.new-zealand #58051
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 21:30:58 -0800 (PST)
From: Sophia Ava <avas...@gmail.com>

ella lora

Nov 13, 2020, 12:23:03 AM11/13/20
i am looking for white male for hot xxxx action all day all night no problem i can teach u thing or two dun worry just let me know what u want and we can talk about itxx

Gloria E Young

Nov 25, 2020, 1:49:01 AM11/25/20
white couple, late 30's, wanting to play, totally new to this type of thing

The Doctor

Nov 25, 2020, 8:16:46 AM11/25/20
In article <9279b8ca-924f-44bb...@googlegroups.com>,
Gloria E Young <sensual...@gmail.com> wrote:
>white couple, late 30's, wanting to play, totally new to this type of thing

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.new-zealand #58083 (1 more)
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 22:49:00 -0800 (PST)
From: Gloria E Young <sensual...@gmail.com>

Depeer Google groups Now!!
Merry Christmas 2020 and Happy New Year 2021 !

Abhinav Mishra

Nov 26, 2020, 12:31:59 AM11/26/20
I am looking to find some men, women, or couples from around my area that don't mind having their pic on the word wide web.. And would love to do some XXX pics with me. Are you interested in helping me spice up my pics?

The Doctor

Nov 26, 2020, 8:50:58 AM11/26/20
In article <69320678-a8b5-4b1b...@googlegroups.com>,
Abhinav Mishra <abhin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>I am looking to find some men, women, or couples from around my area that don't mind having their pic on the word wide web.. And would love to do some XXX pics with me. Are you interested in helping me spice up my pics?

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.new-zealand #58089
Newsgroups: soc.culture.new-zealand
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 21:31:58 -0800 (PST)
From: Abhinav Mishra <abhin...@gmail.com>

licy kelly

Nov 27, 2020, 12:47:05 AM11/27/20
I am looking for hot guys maybe even a couple who would love to get really kinky with me and my nasty little sex slave.. We enjoy being with open-minded people that like to get really nasty when it comes to sex Must be ready to do more out-of-the-ordinary fun stuff together.. So come and expand your horizons with me!! NOW Meow! :)))

The Doctor

Nov 27, 2020, 10:47:29 AM11/27/20
In article <0c67608b-40a6-48d4...@googlegroups.com>,
licy kelly <licyk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>I am looking for hot guys maybe even a couple who would love to get really =
>kinky with me and my nasty little sex slave.. We enjoy being with open-mind=
>ed people that like to get really nasty when it comes to sex Must be ready =
>to do more out-of-the-ordinary fun stuff together.. So come and expand your=
> horizons with me!! NOW Meow! :)))

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.new-zealand #58092
Newsgroups: soc.culture.new-zealand
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 21:47:04 -0800 (PST)
From: licy kelly <licyk...@gmail.com>

Leon Davis

Nov 28, 2020, 1:25:43 AM11/28/20
I just love to sex with different men when im in a relationship… And I know it's really really wrong but it is just so exciting and I feel i really just cant help myself.. Which one of you is sexy hot, good lover and can be very secretive? message me x

The Doctor

Nov 28, 2020, 9:38:08 AM11/28/20
In article <47448c6b-e96c-409f...@googlegroups.com>,
Leon Davis <leond...@gmail.com> wrote:
>I just love to sex with different men when im in a relationship=E2=80=A6 An=
>d I know it's really really wrong but it is just so exciting and I feel i r=
>eally just cant help myself.. Which one of you is sexy hot, good lover and =
>can be very secretive? message me x

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.new-zealand #58094
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 22:25:42 -0800 (PST)
From: Leon Davis <leond...@gmail.com>

alkona modesa

Dec 1, 2020, 12:48:55 AM12/1/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:51:00 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old single women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you message and pic.
>
> Hit me @ https://www.womendating.com.au/

Sexy bbw woman is looking for a fuck date! I just love sex and you can fill all (i mean all) my holes with your hard cock. Love to swallow sperm

The Doctor

Dec 1, 2020, 11:30:21 AM12/1/20
In article <781fcf6d-7ec1-4762...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.new-zealand #58101 (1 more)
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 21:48:55 -0800 (PST)
From: alkona modesa <swingersx...@gmail.com>

Jasmin Betts

Dec 2, 2020, 12:40:30 AM12/2/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:51:00 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old single women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you message and pic.
>
> Hit me @ https://www.womendating.com.au/

Ok well let me be honest here, I am looking for automobile encounters. Yes, your read correctly.

The Doctor

Dec 2, 2020, 10:10:28 AM12/2/20
In article <596bb260-029e-461a...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.new-zealand #58104
Newsgroups: soc.culture.new-zealand
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 21:40:29 -0800 (PST)
From: Jasmin Betts <aussieadult...@gmail.com>

Scarlett Boehm

Dec 3, 2020, 3:58:13 AM12/3/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:51:00 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old single women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you message and pic.
>
> Hit me @ https://www.womendating.com.au/

Hey i'm looking for people that are voyeurs/exhibitionist and like to fuck me on video.I get alot of mail, and most of it is one liners and boring… If you want a response, get your hand off your dick for a second and use your brain lol

The Doctor

Dec 3, 2020, 8:58:14 AM12/3/20
In article <242489e8-7a64-4d08...@googlegroups.com>,
Scarlett Boehm <scarle...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:51:00 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.=
>com wrote:
>> Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old singl=
>e women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you mess=
>age and pic.=20
>>=20
>Hey i'm looking for people that are voyeurs/exhibitionist and like to fuck =
>me on video.I get alot of mail, and most of it is one liners and boring=E2=
>=80=A6 If you want a response, get your hand off your dick for a second and=
> use your brain lol

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.new-zealand #58114
Newsgroups: soc.culture.new-zealand
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2020 00:58:12 -0800 (PST)
From: Scarlett Boehm <scarle...@gmail.com>

Depeer Google groups Now!!

whois 27.57.186.14
[...]

% Information related to '27.57.186.0/24AS24560'

route: 27.57.186.0/24
origin: AS24560
descr: Bharti Airtel Limited
Airtel Center, Plot No. 16
Udyog Vihar, Phase IV
mnt-by: MAINT-IN-MOBILITY
last-modified: 2020-11-19T16:47:22Z
source: APNIC

% Information related to '27.57.186.0/24AS45609'

route: 27.57.186.0/24
descr: BCL-SOUTH
descr: Bharti Cellular Limited
descr: No.55,Divyashree Towers .
descr: Bannergatta Road ,
descr: Karnataka
descr: INDIA
country: IN
origin: AS45609
mnt-by: MAINT-IN-MOBILITY
last-modified: 2010-08-16T09:42:03Z
source: APNIC

% This query was served by the APNIC Whois Service version 1.88.15-SNAPSHOT (WHOIS-US3)

Vaneesa Jordy

Dec 4, 2020, 12:57:39 AM12/4/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:51:00 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old single women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you message and pic.
I'm a woman that is horny most of the time. I don't have the opportunity to meet many people so I thought I'd try this to see if I can meet some new friends to play with. I would love to meet some fun people that like to have sex the same way I do (hot and wild). I really like sex (naturally), I love the feeling of a mans cock. I like anal sex (I know not many women like it, but it drives me crazy). Role playing is the greatest “turn-on” for me. Write me if you want to “hook up”.

The Doctor

Dec 4, 2020, 8:05:16 AM12/4/20
In article <2fbc49d8-2277-4d8c...@googlegroups.com>,
Vaneesa Jordy <adultfri...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:51:00 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.=
>com wrote:
>> Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old singl=
>e women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you mess=
>age and pic.=20
>>=20
>I'm a woman that is horny most of the time. I don't have the opportunity to=
> meet many people so I thought I'd try this to see if I can meet some new f=
>riends to play with. I would love to meet some fun people that like to have=
> sex the same way I do (hot and wild). I really like sex (naturally), I lov=
>e the feeling of a mans cock. I like anal sex (I know not many women like i=
>t, but it drives me crazy). Role playing is the greatest =E2=80=9Cturn-on=
>=E2=80=9D for me. Write me if you want to =E2=80=9Chook up=E2=80=9D.

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.new-zealand #58118 (0 + 0 more)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.new-zealand
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2020 21:57:39 -0800 (PST)
From: Vaneesa Jordy <adultfri...@gmail.com>

Depeer Google groups Now!!

Son Jackeel

Dec 5, 2020, 12:49:56 AM12/5/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:51:00 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old single women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you message and pic.
Humble obedient slave for my Sir to control and punish..all yours.I'm here to serve you with obedience and ready to follow your orders.

The Doctor

Dec 5, 2020, 9:20:32 AM12/5/20
In article <31611f74-42ed-4556...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.new-zealand #58136
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2020 21:49:54 -0800 (PST)
From: Son Jackeel <sonja...@gmail.com>

rose lara

Dec 7, 2020, 12:38:37 AM12/7/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:51:00 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old single women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you message and pic.
>
> Hit me @ https://www.womendating.com.au/

I want you to get on your knees and crawl across the floor to me. I want you to open up your mouth and suck on my big, black dildo while I fuck myself with it. I want to squirt all over your face like I'm shooting my thick load all over you. I'm the man and you're just the little sissy bitch!

The Doctor

Dec 7, 2020, 9:11:00 AM12/7/20
In article <3cf5878b-3913-4220...@googlegroups.com>,
rose lara <larar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:51:00 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.=
>com wrote:
>> Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old singl=
>e women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you mess=
>age and pic.=20
>>=20
>I want you to get on your knees and crawl across the floor to me. I want yo=
>u to open up your mouth and suck on my big, black dildo while I fuck myself=
> with it. I want to squirt all over your face like I'm shooting my thick lo=
>ad all over you. I'm the man and you're just the little sissy bitch!

This spamtroll came from

soc.culture.new-zealand #58142 (3 more)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.new-zealand
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2020 21:38:36 -0800 (PST)
From: rose lara <larar...@gmail.com>

Sia Kissla

Dec 8, 2020, 1:34:53 AM12/8/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 12:51:00 PM UTC+5:30, ariannab...@gmail.com wrote:
> Date for women in New Zealand, casual sex relationship! I am 30 old single women looking my man. Hit me if you are interesting, I will send you message and pic.
Could be fun getting to know someone over the internet.. You're free to basically dream about me however you want. I am beautiful plus size woman and i love foreplay and i love to fuck!!

The Doctor

Dec 8, 2020, 9:56:41 AM12/8/20
In article <5a25c9cc-f1e7-4756...@googlegroups.com>,
This spamtroll came from