erica.f...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2018, 6:18:14 AM2/2/18
Sexually exploring and looking for a non smoking playful fit male partner (28+) with great oral talents for regular safe sex play (wk, bi-week,?). Possibly open if feelings develop. Let's keep my journey drama free. Be single, able to host, and packing that what (hung friendly - I'm a black beauty).

> >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

jasmin....@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2018, 3:36:49 AM2/3/18
Hi my name is Elaine, 34... I'm looking for guys between 18 and 30 that have tattoos and piercings and are emo. Please include a pic when replying.

> >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

miaaros...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2018, 4:30:02 AM2/3/18
After a long holiday week, busy workdays and boring work conventions what you need tonight is a womans soothing touch. If you want a petite female with blonde hair and intelligent conversation along with my relaxing touch then I am the girl for you. Please put your email address in subject.

> >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

nostringa...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 2:26:54 AM2/5/18
Looking for a fabulous time and I'm very eager to meet someone I'm local and I wanna hang out if you are in the area garented best time of your like a moment never forgotten msg

> >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

blackx...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 2:42:32 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:28:57 PM UTC+5:30, janice.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding single in Mexico, Great. women seeking men for something more in life, Mexican girls for dating, someone want get laid, singles and married woman want a man tonight, or some times one night stand, casual and noting strings. When many Western men like to date for online Latin, or some Latinos for fun tonight or much more in their life.
>
> >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

I'm a nice loving and caring BBW, looking for someone who is tired of the game and really want to get to know someone. Due to my work schedule I don't get out much but that doesn't mean I don't need love too lol..I'm open to many different things and try my best not to discriminate, so drop me a pic and a message so we can get to know each other

bondd...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 3:05:34 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:28:57 PM UTC+5:30, janice.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding single in Mexico, Great. women seeking men for something more in life, Mexican girls for dating, someone want get laid, singles and married woman want a man tonight, or some times one night stand, casual and noting strings. When many Western men like to date for online Latin, or some Latinos for fun tonight or much more in their life.
>
> >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

The last few months have been hell. I've been through a lot and it has made me realize I need to start over in my life. I'm not looking for perfection or the impossible just a man who is smart, funny, gentle, caring and who looks beyond the outside to the beauty inside. A man who sees the scars I've earned in my life and can look past them to care about me despite them. I'm not a model or a Barbie doll. I can carry on a conversation, I can think and I can laugh. I also know when to be serious. I'm also a giving person by nature and like to do special things for people I care most about. I don't want a fairy tale. I want something real.

people...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 3:21:46 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:28:57 PM UTC+5:30, janice.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding single in Mexico, Great. women seeking men for something more in life, Mexican girls for dating, someone want get laid, singles and married woman want a man tonight, or some times one night stand, casual and noting strings. When many Western men like to date for online Latin, or some Latinos for fun tonight or much more in their life.
>
> >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

49 year old female seeking a friends with benefits relationship. Age and relationship status does not matter.I can host.

threeso...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 3:38:41 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:28:57 PM UTC+5:30, janice.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding single in Mexico, Great. women seeking men for something more in life, Mexican girls for dating, someone want get laid, singles and married woman want a man tonight, or some times one night stand, casual and noting strings. When many Western men like to date for online Latin, or some Latinos for fun tonight or much more in their life.
>
> >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

Hey gentleman looking to have a good time tonight I'm your girl blue eyed beauty ready to please you don't be shy let me know when your ready leave the games at home please not for it

anna.a...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 4:07:24 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:28:57 PM UTC+5:30, janice.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding single in Mexico, Great. women seeking men for something more in life, Mexican girls for dating, someone want get laid, singles and married woman want a man tonight, or some times one night stand, casual and noting strings. When many Western men like to date for online Latin, or some Latinos for fun tonight or much more in their life.
>
> >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

Searching for a guy who likes his tool orally pleasured often in Nashville n surrounding area. I will host and have a pic to trade. Be disease free and clean.

laney...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 4:32:10 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:28:57 PM UTC+5:30, janice.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding single in Mexico, Great. women seeking men for something more in life, Mexican girls for dating, someone want get laid, singles and married woman want a man tonight, or some times one night stand, casual and noting strings. When many Western men like to date for online Latin, or some Latinos for fun tonight or much more in their life.
>
> >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

I'm an attractive white female with a great smile who's searching for a hot hunk
I would like it if the guy has a car pleeaazzz..... ...!!! I'd like to get fucked tonight!!!

adultclubau...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 4:44:09 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:28:57 PM UTC+5:30, janice.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding single in Mexico, Great. women seeking men for something more in life, Mexican girls for dating, someone want get laid, singles and married woman want a man tonight, or some times one night stand, casual and noting strings. When many Western men like to date for online Latin, or some Latinos for fun tonight or much more in their life.
>
> >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

At home and looking to have some company. I'm white but Open to race just be disease free and not crazy

alston...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 5:01:43 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:28:57 PM UTC+5:30, janice.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding single in Mexico, Great. women seeking men for something more in life, Mexican girls for dating, someone want get laid, singles and married woman want a man tonight, or some times one night stand, casual and noting strings. When many Western men like to date for online Latin, or some Latinos for fun tonight or much more in their life.
>
> >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

Want someone to come over now, maybe a one time thing well see.
dont care about your age, status, race, size.
I just want to get eaten out. I want someone that knows what there doing to go down and make me cum.

catchcla...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 5:19:18 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:28:57 PM UTC+5:30, janice.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding single in Mexico, Great. women seeking men for something more in life, Mexican girls for dating, someone want get laid, singles and married woman want a man tonight, or some times one night stand, casual and noting strings. When many Western men like to date for online Latin, or some Latinos for fun tonight or much more in their life.
>
> >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

BBW looking for some fun. The sooner the better. Be younger (25-40), well hung, orally inclined, and like it rough. Send a picture with your response and you'll get one back. Let's make this happen!

marialo...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 5:37:16 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:28:57 PM UTC+5:30, janice.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding single in Mexico, Great. women seeking men for something more in life, Mexican girls for dating, someone want get laid, singles and married woman want a man tonight, or some times one night stand, casual and noting strings. When many Western men like to date for online Latin, or some Latinos for fun tonight or much more in their life.
>
> >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

Looking for a mature man for fun and companionship. Put in your message what you are looking for. Please be over the age of 45. Put your age in SUBJECT line so I know it is not spam. Do not ask for a pic. I am tall with dark hair. Will exchange pics. after we chat.

ronilor...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 6:13:38 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:28:57 PM UTC+5:30, janice.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding single in Mexico, Great. women seeking men for something more in life, Mexican girls for dating, someone want get laid, singles and married woman want a man tonight, or some times one night stand, casual and noting strings. When many Western men like to date for online Latin, or some Latinos for fun tonight or much more in their life.
>
> >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

I would like to meet a guy to have a no strings relationship. I live by myself so I am able to host you.

lolly...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 6:21:46 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:28:57 PM UTC+5:30, janice.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding single in Mexico, Great. women seeking men for something more in life, Mexican girls for dating, someone want get laid, singles and married woman want a man tonight, or some times one night stand, casual and noting strings. When many Western men like to date for online Latin, or some Latinos for fun tonight or much more in their life.
>
> >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

Hi,

Married and looking for someone to please. Nothing serious just want someone to satisfy my every need. Message with pictures and I'll send some

andreabr...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 6:27:45 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:28:57 PM UTC+5:30, janice.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding single in Mexico, Great. women seeking men for something more in life, Mexican girls for dating, someone want get laid, singles and married woman want a man tonight, or some times one night stand, casual and noting strings. When many Western men like to date for online Latin, or some Latinos for fun tonight or much more in their life.
>
> >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

I just want a baby. I'm a natural blonde. Green/blue eyes. I'm 5'9. Pale. If your interested in having a baby message me. In the subject put "baby" so I know your real.

anastiaarli...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 1:04:03 AM2/7/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:28:57 PM UTC+5:30, janice.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding single in Mexico, Great. women seeking men for something more in life, Mexican girls for dating, someone want get laid, singles and married woman want a man tonight, or some times one night stand, casual and noting strings. When many Western men like to date for online Latin, or some Latinos for fun tonight or much more in their life.
>
> >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

make each others day. I can provide a soft warm touch that will make you melt , I am great with my hands.

lunapeter...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 1:47:57 AM2/7/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:28:57 PM UTC+5:30, janice.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding single in Mexico, Great. women seeking men for something more in life, Mexican girls for dating, someone want get laid, singles and married woman want a man tonight, or some times one night stand, casual and noting strings. When many Western men like to date for online Latin, or some Latinos for fun tonight or much more in their life.
>
> >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

48 y/o BBW looking for adventurous man for fwb. Must be ddf and interested in the friends part as well as the benefits. You must be able to host. Please send stats or a pic with your response.

lovelyro...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 2:07:21 AM2/7/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:28:57 PM UTC+5:30, janice.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding single in Mexico, Great. women seeking men for something more in life, Mexican girls for dating, someone want get laid, singles and married woman want a man tonight, or some times one night stand, casual and noting strings. When many Western men like to date for online Latin, or some Latinos for fun tonight or much more in their life.
>
> >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

here hot and ready wet and tight looking for someone to come slide into me and satisfiy all your needs .if your looking for a quick stop and go than hit me I'm hosting and traveling in the woodbridge area and ready to give some sloppy top. If your interested in getting your mind blown and your world rock than hit me with your location and pic. Hope to hear from you

leond...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 2:55:37 AM2/7/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:28:57 PM UTC+5:30, janice.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding single in Mexico, Great. women seeking men for something more in life, Mexican girls for dating, someone want get laid, singles and married woman want a man tonight, or some times one night stand, casual and noting strings. When many Western men like to date for online Latin, or some Latinos for fun tonight or much more in their life.
>
> >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

I am not going to allow myself to be discouraged. If it happens and I find someone, it happens. If it doesn't, it doesn't. Life will go on, and I'll just keep searching. I know this site is not the best search engine to find a potential life partner. I am in my 40's and have been married and divorced twice. I am looking for a man who is looking for a woman to form a friendship with and potentially a long-term romantic relationship if we click. There should be mutual physical attraction between both of us. Just being honest, as I want there to be that sexual spark between the man who is going to be my life partner and myself. Should go without saying, but honesty, openness, sense of humor and communication are required. I'm not asking for perfection, but I'm not just going to settle for any man or any situation. I'm not getting my hopes up that this little post is going to lead me to the man I may be spending the rest of my life with, but one never knows if one does not try. I know I'll get lots of Spam/Bots. Please put the city you live in in the Subject line.

christinape...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 3:23:06 AM2/7/18
Gera est mon nom, seulement mes amis m'appellent comme ça. J'ai 30 ans, latino et un enseignant à la recherche de l'amour et une relation sérieuse. Je vais vouloir un homme qui peut prendre soin de sa femme, mature et probablement 35-68 ans. Un chevalier en armure qui me fera me sentir comme une reine. Ensuite, je vais lui montrer tout l'amour du monde, l'honnêteté et la loyauté. Si vous êtes là-bas et sérieux au sujet d'une relation, peu importe où vous êtes, Si vous aimez quelqu'un, mettez son nom dans un cercle, au lieu d'un cœur, parce que les cœurs peuvent se briser, mais les cercles durent éternellement. amour.

> >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

hasca...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 3:59:03 AM2/7/18
I'm a born and raised Mexican Girl. I'm 5'3 and just turned 30! I'm attracted to the clean cut type, some facial hair is ok. Lots of tatoos kind of scare me and so do piercings. I'm just conservative. Can I even say that and be on CL in the same sentence? Anyway, I workout everyday and I'm still not a size 9, but I'm just right! I've got two teenagers who are graduating in 3 months and 23 days. Yes, it's bittersweet! I'm looking for someone real to do things with, spend time with, have fun with! I like to be outside, take drives, go on hikes and be spontaneous - even in the winter months. I'm friendly, caring and have a sense of humor. If you are the same age ish and take care of yourself/strive for a healthy balance, please send me a pic and something that's your favorite and I'll respond. Thank you!- Please put something positive in the subject so I know you are real! Have a great day:)

> >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

diane...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 4:27:31 AM2/7/18
My family and friends are very important to me. I have two best friends whom you won't be replacing, I think its weird when couples call each other their best friend, you will be something totally, utterly, amazingly different to me, and thank goodness for that. Hopefully you have your own family and best friends that you enjoy spending time with also.

As for you and me and our relationship paradigm, I desire a man who desires to belong to a pretty, clever, talented, exuberant, extraverted, passionate, intense, reliable, fiercely loyal memsahib of a woman. He would give me his service, devotion, love and protection. I would give him my respect, love, devotion and adoration. I'm the most undomestic person on the planet so hopefully he doesn't mind, or even enjoys, domesticity tasks, cooking etc.

> >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

garciar...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 5:07:48 AM2/7/18
Busco una buena Verga que sepa coger rico por el culo. Soy Joto, y muy discreto, me gusta mamar Verga y después darme unos sentones, también me gusta de perrito hasta que me rompan el culito apretado.
100 por ciento discreción.

KIK: xpump1

> >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

christi...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 5:19:11 AM2/7/18
In the city tonight and not quite ready for bed...any other fun people around and want to meet up for fun?

> >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

jacquelin...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 5:28:18 AM2/7/18
I'm hoping to find my best friend. The one I can talk to about anything and everything. Someone that I can hang out with going to movies, concerts, and comedy clubs. I also love going to the beach, long drives, thrift shopping, cooking... Now, I'm NOT looking for a one night stand. If I was, I would have posted under casual encounters.

> >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

kathleenn...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 5:30:48 AM2/7/18
I am a REAL woman, 5'3", single, white, average body, retired, not into religion, and looking for a gentleman in my age group who lives in my area. Like to go out dinner, walks, traveling, cooking, listening to music, cuddling and by the fire on rainy days. I have never done drugs or smoked, disease free, more into healthy eating. Would like to meet a gentleman who is looking for all life has to offer that is good.

> >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

kristi...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 1:26:13 AM2/8/18
Been married for a long time, so the sexual spark is gone in my marriage. So i69m needing a guy w51ho can be discreet and patient since it will take a while for me to be able to plan a getaway.

> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

datingadu...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 1:49:25 AM2/8/18
ISO a woman that would be interested in meeting up and masturbating with me. That's all I'm looking for just meet up do our thing and then go our separate ways. Please put watch in subject line and today iS Wednesday 2-7-18 and it's raining out this morning.

> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

evemm...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 2:59:47 AM2/8/18
Not looking for anything serious or sexual. Just want the company of a chill person who I can share a good conversation with over some drinks.

If you're feeling spontaneous and want to go out this weekend, give me a shout.

> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

datingpers...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 3:22:54 AM2/8/18
Is there one good woman out there that likes spread play, might have long libia lips or fisting that can fulfill a man's fantasy? Would you like to have a man worship your body? Would you like to just lay there and be totally pleased, not have to expect to provide any favors in return. If you reply please put "Spread me" in the subject line to weed out spam and be serious about actually meeting. thank you.

> Could that be you?
> >
> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

kristen.j...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 3:42:55 AM2/8/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 2:33:10 PM UTC+5:30, alica.m...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hey..
> I'm hosting a relaxing getaway with me. Let ate one ate enjoy a relaxing moment together today. I am real and enjoy my big boys. Don't be shy let me see oh oh you send me your handsome pics and let connect for a relaxing ate time together. Replies with your horoscope in the subject gets my attention first.If you interested sex with me then.___Only serious reply: drfcat90(aT)g_ma!l I love getting my tits sucked and cumming. Write me why you should be picked and I'll send you a pic of my 42DD breasts.
> Must be white, good looking, tall and between the ages of 26 and 40.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

Looking for a friends with benefits thing. Want some sex in your life and not wanting the same old song and dance? Tired of the dating thing and want sex without having to worry about if he is going to call? Or maybe you just want someone to hang out with and have fun without getting attached. I am not looking for anyone to take care of me, I'm not about lying, and not going to blow up your phone. So if you want someone to take care of that crave for sex, want it to be completely discreet, let me know. We can get together. I'm not into 50+ back and forth messaging. Your pic gets mine, don't be shy, I don't judge.

elizabethe...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 4:01:42 AM2/8/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 12:13:05 PM UTC+5:30, mariso...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hey guys!!! I am 24 yrs old but very sexy . Pick me up or come to my place and lets get some beers and see what happens.I can host
>

> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

im 5 foot 7 155 pounds 7 inch cock hazel eyes smooth body looking for bbw women to text or skype at first see what leads up to dont smoke or drink message me back for pics and number or skype put in subject im real

sharmar...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 4:23:19 AM2/8/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 1:35:53 PM UTC+5:30, discree...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hey y'all. Honestly, My heart is broken and I really don't know how to start again.I guess I just want some company; company that can lead to an eventual relationship. I'm just looking for someone decent and nice and fun. Someone who is serious and not about playing with someone's feelings. I'm a Single black female in my 20s. Please be completely single too. Picture for picture. And no, I'm not looking for a hookup. I'm real. Super Bowl is on Sunday, the 4th.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

Secure Male: Looking for Slim Good Looking Female......Who is looking for someone to go out and have fun with.....Business & Home Owner......Only Local Lady's Reply..If relationship becomes serious I would like for you to be a part of my Business....Its a six figure a year Income more then enough money to share ......And a very exciting and fun Business also never boring......Out Of State I Will Not Reply To You.....See my Pictures..........Send me yours with Reply if you want me to respond...If you don't send pictures I'll Delete.....Know Texting; email's or Phone call's "" Only "" Then meeting at a Restaurant after know more then three email's or Phone Call's....Must have local Phone Number. Authentication will be a requirement ..I'm here for real Lady's!!!!!!!!!!!

jessicaje...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 4:46:23 AM2/8/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 12:13:05 PM UTC+5:30, mariso...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hey guys!!! I am 24 yrs old but very sexy . Pick me up or come to my place and lets get some beers and see what happens.I can host
>

> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

A woman who can chat via mail/or kik at first until we are comfort with each other
You must be able to be discreet, be mobile, or be within 30-45 mins of Gainesville. If your in Gainesville, that's a plus.
You must be looking for something long term and be able to meet up during the day as I can only meet then.
I really don't have an age preference but for a reference let's say 25-65.
I'm clean and disease free and looking for the same. I am not looking for multiple partners, only one who I can enjoy the things I'm missing at home and make my life a little sweeter and yours too.
Please, I am real and sincerely looking and ask that you be real too. Last but not least, if I sound like something your looking for, then please do the following to show me you are real, can read, and are not playing games.
When you respond, change the subject line to "I'm interested"
Second, reply with a pic and tell me a little bit about you and why your your interested.
If you read this entire ad, I thank you for your time and consideration.

rosa...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 5:14:29 AM2/8/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 2:05:03 PM UTC+5:30, walkerkr...@gmail.com wrote:
> Have you ever paid attention to the way cats live? They can go out, exploring all around or they can just stay home cuddle up and relax, purring softly in your lap. I am pretty much like that, sometimes I enjoy going for walks, eating out, traveling and exploring, while at other times I like staying at the comfort of my home. I am 62, caucasian, intelligent and in good shape. And even though, I am surrounded with love from my children and grandchildren, I do miss that special someone, with whom I could share my love for life.
>
> Could that be you?
> >
> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

I am 39 male going through a hurtful separation. Looking to meet someone to hang out with and that is outgoing. I have a good career and am not looking for drama, just times that can be fun, funny, and full of adventure. You can send me a text to chat if you like. If you are a Disney Fan that would be a plus and like the beach would be cool too. I am trying to learn the dating scene again! But I want it to be fun. Three Five Two Two Two Five Six Four Two Nine.

teenx...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 5:30:14 AM2/8/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 2:05:03 PM UTC+5:30, walkerkr...@gmail.com wrote:
> Have you ever paid attention to the way cats live? They can go out, exploring all around or they can just stay home cuddle up and relax, purring softly in your lap. I am pretty much like that, sometimes I enjoy going for walks, eating out, traveling and exploring, while at other times I like staying at the comfort of my home. I am 62, caucasian, intelligent and in good shape. And even though, I am surrounded with love from my children and grandchildren, I do miss that special someone, with whom I could share my love for life.
>
> Could that be you?
> >
> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

I am a single man never married or any kids looking for a LTR pls reply and maybe we can talk and see if there's any connection not looking for anyone to much older than myself just a preference... Don't waste my time if your not real or serious I can do that myself and have done enough of it don't send a email to reply to either because it seems all I am getting is spam and will not reply to email accounts

valerie....@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 2:55:05 AM2/9/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 1:35:53 PM UTC+5:30, discree...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hey y'all. Honestly, My heart is broken and I really don't know how to start again.I guess I just want some company; company that can lead to an eventual relationship. I'm just looking for someone decent and nice and fun. Someone who is serious and not about playing with someone's feelings. I'm a Single black female in my 20s. Please be completely single too. Picture for picture. And no, I'm not looking for a hookup. I'm real. Super Bowl is on Sunday, the 4th.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

Hey,,,,
Wet juicy lips at your service I bet I can make you cum are you lonely like I am well come over to my place ready Now.lets do this.Age not a matter. lol I don't drive email me

olivia...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 2:59:19 AM2/9/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 2:05:03 PM UTC+5:30, walkerkr...@gmail.com wrote:
> Have you ever paid attention to the way cats live? They can go out, exploring all around or they can just stay home cuddle up and relax, purring softly in your lap. I am pretty much like that, sometimes I enjoy going for walks, eating out, traveling and exploring, while at other times I like staying at the comfort of my home. I am 62, caucasian, intelligent and in good shape. And even though, I am surrounded with love from my children and grandchildren, I do miss that special someone, with whom I could share my love for life.
>
> Could that be you?
> >
> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

My husband and I are looking for a second male for extra fun. Prefer married and fixed, but not a must. Please be clean and disease free. Who want to play?

adultfri...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 3:04:34 AM2/9/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 3:08:07 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> chica busca chico
> I am a happy, content, cute black lady.. curvy and voluptuous. I like to do a number of different things, knitting, sewing, cooking, camping, my gardens, flea markets, movies, bar-b-ques, the ocean, museums, my kid and my granny, traveling. I love animals, well, I don't l...o.....v....e animals, but I have some gold fish. My favorite past time is napping, and staring blankly, recently started drooling uncontrollably. only kidding. We might have fun just sitting at the waterfront next summer, or going to the drive in, or taking a picnic to the beach, or planning a trip to someplace to see the sights, or mushing out in the shade on the hammock. , Please send your pic with your response and a brief description of yourself, location, hobbies, family, etc. I won't respond to people who don't respond. so,....just sayin'.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

Hi

I'm alluring looking for some bedroom fun I need a guy that's hung and have experience, no experience or hung please don't waste your time Your gets my put "bdrm fun"

farace...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 3:12:49 AM2/9/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 2:05:03 PM UTC+5:30, walkerkr...@gmail.com wrote:
> Have you ever paid attention to the way cats live? They can go out, exploring all around or they can just stay home cuddle up and relax, purring softly in your lap. I am pretty much like that, sometimes I enjoy going for walks, eating out, traveling and exploring, while at other times I like staying at the comfort of my home. I am 62, caucasian, intelligent and in good shape. And even though, I am surrounded with love from my children and grandchildren, I do miss that special someone, with whom I could share my love for life.
>
> Could that be you?
> >
> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

Hi there, looking for a fun night with a guy or a lady, turned 18 last week and thought I'd give this a shot. I'm still a virgin, and I'm eager to know what sex is like. If you can host that'd be great, I'm also 420 friendly. I'm really excited and horny, shaven (mostly) and clean, and ready to go! Message me with a pic please!!

laray...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 3:18:11 AM2/9/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 3:08:07 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> chica busca chico
> I am a happy, content, cute black lady.. curvy and voluptuous. I like to do a number of different things, knitting, sewing, cooking, camping, my gardens, flea markets, movies, bar-b-ques, the ocean, museums, my kid and my granny, traveling. I love animals, well, I don't l...o.....v....e animals, but I have some gold fish. My favorite past time is napping, and staring blankly, recently started drooling uncontrollably. only kidding. We might have fun just sitting at the waterfront next summer, or going to the drive in, or taking a picnic to the beach, or planning a trip to someplace to see the sights, or mushing out in the shade on the hammock. , Please send your pic with your response and a brief description of yourself, location, hobbies, family, etc. I won't respond to people who don't respond. so,....just sayin'.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

I am a 21 years old chubby girl. I'm willing to obey your commands over email and send pics to prove it. I'll be your slut, slave or little girl. Not too into pain, but other than that, anything.........!!!!!!!!

susan...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 3:32:43 AM2/9/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 4:54:13 PM UTC+5:30, eviem...@gmail.com wrote:
> Really....I just wanna be fucked....all night....till u cant handle it anymore and you shoot your load all over my sweet face. I wanna be spanked and told what a naughty girl I am... I'm married but he is never home. Not looking for anything serious...just some serious fucking_send your phone number
> >
> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

It has been 8 years since I have had a relationship. This person didn't care about me and only cared about what they got out of me. I made a mistake from this. I have chosen not to have a relationship even though I do want it however I want to make sure this person is of quality. I am done with those who only think about their own self instead of what is best for the significant other. I work so much every day there isn't much time another person. I am sure there are driven women out there however those are in the small percentage. There is a part of myself in which wants to love however in others it wants to kill this desire since what it has caused over my lifetime. The one who was really close to me, she passed away. I know I have to make room for another person and life is so short. I keep on working to have my mind busy however it would be great to work along with someone in creative ideas and still be our own selves. I understand and accept the person for who they are instead of forcing change upon others. I am working on shifting myself in the right direction and every part of my life.

steven...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 3:41:14 AM2/9/18
On Friday, 2 February 2018 16:48:14 UTC+5:30, erica.f...@gmail.com wrote:
> Sexually exploring and looking for a non smoking playful fit male partner (28+) with great oral talents for regular safe sex play (wk, bi-week,?). Possibly open if feelings develop. Let's keep my journey drama free. Be single, able to host, and packing that what (hung friendly - I'm a black beauty).
> >
> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

I am 37 years old . Educated . Athletic . Live on the south side of town . I tend to work a lot so looking for a regular fwb . I am very straight . Please be at least HWP to athletic build. Women only . Prefer 18-30 but not important . Do not care if your married . Please put your favorite color in the headline so I know your real .

rosad...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 4:06:00 AM2/9/18
On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 3:13:54 PM UTC+5:30, datex...@gmail.com wrote:
> I'm 29 years old. I work in home health care. Enjoy drag racing. Im not the typical 29 year old girl. Send your cellphone number and face picture or I more than likely won't reply.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

Married male looking for a married female who would like to chat, get to know one another with the possibility of sexting, via KIK, Snapchat, texting, etc. Things have been very boring at home, no passion or excitement, so I'm hoping to spice things up a bit without the risk of meeting in person - at least initially.

I'm a college educated business professional, clean-cut, well-groomed, athletic male who is very social and likes to have a good time. With that said, I'm looking for pretty much the same thing in a woman; married, educated, well-groomed, takes care of herself, social and likes to have fun.

I know this is nothing more than chat but believe DISCRETION IS STILL A MUST as I am sure you would expect the same from me.

In that regard, I'm not asking for or expecting a pic at this time. If you would like to send a pic fine, but it's not required for an initial communication. I'm sure we'll get to a pic exchange when comfort levels are mutually reached.

If you are in the same situation as myself, but not willing to take the leap to meet someone in person at this point then please reply to my post; you/we have nothing to lose as it's just chatting. If it ends up not feeling right we just say as much, stop chatting and go our separate ways - no harm, no foul. If this sounds like something you may be interested in trying change the subject line to "Interested" so I can weed out the fakes, spam and scams that will most undoubtedly end up replying.

ellens...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 4:13:22 AM2/9/18
On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 2:38:03 PM UTC+5:30, nannyros...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:28:57 PM UTC+5:30, janice.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding single in Mexico, Great. women seeking men for something more in life, Mexican girls for dating, someone want get laid, singles and married woman want a man tonight, or some times one night stand, casual and noting strings. When many Western men like to date for online Latin, or some Latinos for fun tonight or much more in their life.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>
>
> First off, I am here to meet new people and see where things go :). I went through a divorce about a year ago and I'm finally moving on and prepared to try something with somebody new. I am in sales/consultations, I really like walking at the parks, swimming (with my dog too!) , music, food and traveling. Contact me with your stats and phone number if you think that can handle this.

Attached , in a sexless relationship seek thin to average built MILF to begin a secret adventure that will satisfy both our needs.
I am 50's, athletic build , aggressive, Dominaint , long lasting , thick, clean and d/d free.

i am not attracted to heavy women, unclean women , or drugs of any type .

I just seek 1 MILF for long term mutual exciting enjoyable fun

could this be you ? reply with " i'm your girl" in the subject .. and tell me more what your seeking , general location , and let's see if we connect in the levels we seek

searchdat...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 4:20:49 AM2/9/18
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 3:31:43 PM UTC+5:30, alston...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:28:57 PM UTC+5:30, janice.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding single in Mexico, Great. women seeking men for something more in life, Mexican girls for dating, someone want get laid, singles and married woman want a man tonight, or some times one night stand, casual and noting strings. When many Western men like to date for online Latin, or some Latinos for fun tonight or much more in their life.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>
>
> Want someone to come over now, maybe a one time thing well see.
> dont care about your age, status, race, size.
> I just want to get eaten out. I want someone that knows what there doing to go down and make me cum.

Hoping to find someone in a similar situation. I'm looking for a discreet affair. I'm married, and not looking to change that. I'm 41, white, 5'11" 175 Lbs in shape and attractive. No tats, non smoker. To be honest, I'v been feeling frustrated at home for years. Maybe you're feeling the same. If your feeling undesired, unheard or just unhappy, looking for excitement. Lets connect.

I have kik and would like to chat there a while before we meet. I am looking for a FWB, If your looking for similar, please respond with age and stats. Please put "Valentine" in the subject line to weed out spam. Hope to hear from you.

monicar...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 4:30:11 AM2/9/18
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 1:35:34 PM UTC+5:30, bondd...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:28:57 PM UTC+5:30, janice.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding single in Mexico, Great. women seeking men for something more in life, Mexican girls for dating, someone want get laid, singles and married woman want a man tonight, or some times one night stand, casual and noting strings. When many Western men like to date for online Latin, or some Latinos for fun tonight or much more in their life.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>
>
> The last few months have been hell. I've been through a lot and it has made me realize I need to start over in my life. I'm not looking for perfection or the impossible just a man who is smart, funny, gentle, caring and who looks beyond the outside to the beauty inside. A man who sees the scars I've earned in my life and can look past them to care about me despite them. I'm not a model or a Barbie doll. I can carry on a conversation, I can think and I can laugh. I also know when to be serious. I'm also a giving person by nature and like to do special things for people I care most about. I don't want a fairy tale. I want something real.

Hi im Jared. I love to hang out and chill and cuddle. I have an awesome personality. Im looking for a FWB situation with a girl. If interested hmu on kik jear_bear49 or email me.

jamess...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 4:38:46 AM2/9/18
On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 3:13:54 PM UTC+5:30, datex...@gmail.com wrote:
> I'm 29 years old. I work in home health care. Enjoy drag racing. Im not the typical 29 year old girl. Send your cellphone number and face picture or I more than likely won't reply.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

Thank you for clicking on me!. I have been very lucky in life but for some reason my life is nothing but ordinary! .I love living life and enjoying all the adventures it will take you on. I am very happy but would be happier if I had someone to share it with. I have got my life pretty together. I own my own biz.I have my own place I have a passion for cars and have a race car, I also love the water and anything to do with it.During the summer I try to spend as much time as I can on my boat. If it sounds fun a have tried it and enjoy doing it. The main thing I am lacking is someone to share life with. I just want someone who is honest and a good influence on my life. I am totally happy being single but would really love to find someone I can make a connection with. I have no expectations for the relationship I might find next. I am a very open down to earth person and i am very easy going. I like going down town and going out to nice restaurants comedy clubs, etc. I also love the outdoors. Allot of Saturdays I find myself going hiking or running with whoever wants to come with me. I love to travel. I try to go on little weekend getaways as much as I can.I have a weakness for anything fast cars boats, horses anything. Well thats enough about me. If you read this much message me and say hi!. I have no drama in my life although sometimes I think I could use some, I have no kids, pets, addictions,stds or crazy ex,s ready to jump out of my closet.I am a mechanic so I can fix all you're brocken stuff, I can kill spiders and scary bugs,I put the toilet seat down at night and I will always open the door for my date. If you have read this much i am a swm 6,1 215 in shape

alina....@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 4:41:20 AM2/9/18
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 11:34:03 AM UTC+5:30, anastiaarli...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:28:57 PM UTC+5:30, janice.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding single in Mexico, Great. women seeking men for something more in life, Mexican girls for dating, someone want get laid, singles and married woman want a man tonight, or some times one night stand, casual and noting strings. When many Western men like to date for online Latin, or some Latinos for fun tonight or much more in their life.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>
>
> make each others day. I can provide a soft warm touch that will make you melt , I am great with my hands.

Let her loss be your gain! I try not to dwell on the past as life is just too short for that! Without boring you with the details of yet another relationship that didn't go the distance, I find myself again at a major crossroad in life. Never in my wildest of dreams did I ever think I would be single again and seeking a new best friend or most significant other at this late stage in life. Who I am looking for is a mature white female who is caring, understanding, and simply willing to listen. I too share these qualities. As someone who is just coming out of a long-term, ten year relationship, I wish for nothing more than to meet someone who I might like to get to know further. Intimacy is something we can explore as our feelings for one another grow more cohesive. I consider myself to be very spontaneous and love traveling. I am a well educated WM, sixty years young, who is gainfully employed and loves life to the fullest. Interests include watching college and NFL football in the fall; whitewater rafting; hiking; scuba diving; snorkeling; parasailing; cookouts; walking barefoot along white sandy beaches; traveling to new and exotic places; serene landscapes; wildlife; and spending time with old and new friends alike.

jazzl...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 4:57:25 AM2/9/18
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 1:25:37 PM UTC+5:30, leond...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:28:57 PM UTC+5:30, janice.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding single in Mexico, Great. women seeking men for something more in life, Mexican girls for dating, someone want get laid, singles and married woman want a man tonight, or some times one night stand, casual and noting strings. When many Western men like to date for online Latin, or some Latinos for fun tonight or much more in their life.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>
>
> I am not going to allow myself to be discouraged. If it happens and I find someone, it happens. If it doesn't, it doesn't. Life will go on, and I'll just keep searching. I know this site is not the best search engine to find a potential life partner. I am in my 40's and have been married and divorced twice. I am looking for a man who is looking for a woman to form a friendship with and potentially a long-term romantic relationship if we click. There should be mutual physical attraction between both of us. Just being honest, as I want there to be that sexual spark between the man who is going to be my life partner and myself. Should go without saying, but honesty, openness, sense of humor and communication are required. I'm not asking for perfection, but I'm not just going to settle for any man or any situation. I'm not getting my hopes up that this little post is going to lead me to the man I may be spending the rest of my life with, but one never knows if one does not try. I know I'll get lots of Spam/Bots. Please put the city you live in in the Subject line.

Born in April, many of those with whom I work and associate will tell you that I am a very determined individual with a strong will to lead and succeed. Though I have been knocked to the ground a time or two, I have never remained down. I consider myself to be very resilient. Recently promoted to a leadership position after nearly six years of employment here at the Medical University in Charleston, I find that my lifestyle is very sedentary. The Medical University is a great place to work, the job is challenging and demanding, the pay is good, and the benefits of being a state employee are even greater.

Please know that I do not smoke, I do not drink, and I do not use any illegal drugs. I am looking for a person who shares and respects these same values. Though I have often thought about relocating to the mountains, Charleston is truly a very charming city and I would love the opportunity to meet someone who will be my new best friend, true confidante, long-term companion, and most significant other for the remaining years of my life. In December, I closed on a new house here in Summerville and have every intention of making it a comfortable and loving home. I am praying for, seeking direction from, and placing all my faith in our Almighty God! He will lay for me the path I am destined to follow. Are you the person that I am seeking to grow into a new longterm relationship with? Do you think you can make these next twenty years the best years of my life? Let me know.

Hope you enjoyed reading this posting. All replies will be graciously accepted and replied to.

coleenb...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 5:00:00 AM2/9/18
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 3:31:43 PM UTC+5:30, alston...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:28:57 PM UTC+5:30, janice.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding single in Mexico, Great. women seeking men for something more in life, Mexican girls for dating, someone want get laid, singles and married woman want a man tonight, or some times one night stand, casual and noting strings. When many Western men like to date for online Latin, or some Latinos for fun tonight or much more in their life.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>
>
> Want someone to come over now, maybe a one time thing well see.
> dont care about your age, status, race, size.
> I just want to get eaten out. I want someone that knows what there doing to go down and make me cum.

SBM, 30s, new to the area and looking for a woman to get together with for dinner, drinks, movies, etc. I'm 5'10" with a slim, muscular build and a nice smile. No kids, no drama. Email if you're interested. Change the subject to "Chill in Charleston" so I know you're not spam.

demainf...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 5:01:31 AM2/9/18
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 12:30:16 PM UTC+5:30, datin...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:28:57 PM UTC+5:30, janice.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding single in Mexico, Great. women seeking men for something more in life, Mexican girls for dating, someone want get laid, singles and married woman want a man tonight, or some times one night stand, casual and noting strings. When many Western men like to date for online Latin, or some Latinos for fun tonight or much more in their life.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>
>
> I'm a beautiful and sweet Latino woman looking for a long term relationship that can lead more. I'm looking for a handsome and smart single man. I enjoy both outdoors and indoors and prefer you are Caucasian and between 45-52 years old.

You deserve the best. Why should you make do with anything less? You've earned the right and are entitled to be worshiped, obeyed, and served. To have your needs and desires fulfilled, to enjoy your leisure time as it pleases you. After all that is what a slave is for, to give you happiness and contentment.

Typically most women dominant their men to some degree though not necessarily to this extent. This would be suitable for a strict Feminist or a woman who is will versed in the D/s lifestyle. If you have always wanted to try this, then here is your chance. Please put "kneel slave" in the subject to minimize spam. I am a non drinker, non smoker, drug and disease free, affluent and ready to begin. Will not respond to off site emails or phone numbers until I get to know you. Will meet you in a public place such as Barnes & Noble to get acquainted.

monicas...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 5:03:58 AM2/9/18
The ladies with a wicked streak in them that doesn't always surface at first, but is just below waiting for someone to coax it out or to complement it. That's who I'm looking for. Firstly, I'm bisexual, so if that turns you off, read no further and thank you for your time. I'm a regular guy. Don't like drama and genuinely care about people. I tend towards younger women (just a preference), but certainly not averse to someone my own age or slightly older. No expectations here; what will happen will or will not happen. I would be happy to answer any questions and talk about any topic while also getting to know about you. So, if you are out there and think I might be at least interesting to get to know as a friend, I would enjoy hearing from you.

roselina...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 5:05:47 AM2/9/18
On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 12:11:59 PM UTC+5:30, martinje...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hey I'm at the Latin casino anyone want to come and join me?? I don't have a room yet but Let's party and have fun. Email your picture and let me know what's up. Hope to hear from you soon!
> >
> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

Good looking white 45 fit. I am looking for a massage tomorrow around lunchtime. I do not expect it to be a charity massage. Please be real and able to host. Thank you

kimhha...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 5:07:45 AM2/9/18
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 1:35:34 PM UTC+5:30, bondd...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:28:57 PM UTC+5:30, janice.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding single in Mexico, Great. women seeking men for something more in life, Mexican girls for dating, someone want get laid, singles and married woman want a man tonight, or some times one night stand, casual and noting strings. When many Western men like to date for online Latin, or some Latinos for fun tonight or much more in their life.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>
>
> The last few months have been hell. I've been through a lot and it has made me realize I need to start over in my life. I'm not looking for perfection or the impossible just a man who is smart, funny, gentle, caring and who looks beyond the outside to the beauty inside. A man who sees the scars I've earned in my life and can look past them to care about me despite them. I'm not a model or a Barbie doll. I can carry on a conversation, I can think and I can laugh. I also know when to be serious. I'm also a giving person by nature and like to do special things for people I care most about. I don't want a fairy tale. I want something real.

I'm an older white male, early 50s . Looking for a sweet clean woman that enjoys receiving oral. If that's all you want, I'm happy with that. It's been awhile but Nothing turns me on more than a woman that cums in my mouth and on my face. Would like to find someone to do this on a regular basis. I'm a normal caring and honest guy that misses the sweet taste of a woman. If interested, send me a message.

lucyh...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 5:16:03 AM2/9/18
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 12:56:54 PM UTC+5:30, nostringa...@gmail.com wrote:
> Looking for a fabulous time and I'm very eager to meet someone I'm local and I wanna hang out if you are in the area garented best time of your like a moment never forgotten msg
> >
> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

mature Caucasian married male , late 50's, inactive at home for about 7 years due to menopause and other issues. Non smoker, cautious, clean, disease free.
Looking for one naughty female who would like to be licked on a regular basis. All ages and body types considered but would prefer a married, non smoker.
No pressure, no drama and absolutely nothing required in return. Just lay back, relax and let me lick you until you cum. I will kiss, lick or suck anywhere you want. All in fun. and if things go well, will do it on a regular basis. Weekdays best late morning until mid afternoon
Nothing is required in return. Take advantage, and have fun with it. Casual meets first ok and expected. This is a very real and sincere offer. Just be very clean and discreet . thanks for reading this posting. Pictures not available. sorry

ashley....@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 5:21:11 AM2/9/18
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 2:08:41 PM UTC+5:30, threeso...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:28:57 PM UTC+5:30, janice.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding single in Mexico, Great. women seeking men for something more in life, Mexican girls for dating, someone want get laid, singles and married woman want a man tonight, or some times one night stand, casual and noting strings. When many Western men like to date for online Latin, or some Latinos for fun tonight or much more in their life.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>
>
> Hey gentleman looking to have a good time tonight I'm your girl blue eyed beauty ready to please you don't be shy let me know when your ready leave the games at home please not for it

Im 37 yo, built, stay active and workout. Im a business professional, but prior military, tattoos, and a beard. Im looking for a submissive age 18-35 looking for a ltr with a dom. Ive been in this life more than 15 years, and train all levels of experience. You must be attractive, open minded, and willing to obey without question.

zoen...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 5:22:54 AM2/9/18
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 2:08:41 PM UTC+5:30, threeso...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:28:57 PM UTC+5:30, janice.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding single in Mexico, Great. women seeking men for something more in life, Mexican girls for dating, someone want get laid, singles and married woman want a man tonight, or some times one night stand, casual and noting strings. When many Western men like to date for online Latin, or some Latinos for fun tonight or much more in their life.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>
>
> Hey gentleman looking to have a good time tonight I'm your girl blue eyed beauty ready to please you don't be shy let me know when your ready leave the games at home please not for it

White attractive male looking for a decent massage from a woman for a decent price. I'm 35, sane, have my shit together but just want a great massage. Can do it at my place or at your home or office/spa. Free all day. Very real and located in West Ashley. Put "great massage" in subject and reply with a photo so I know who I'm talking to and you're real as well. So much spam here!

So. Much. Spam!

kleins...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 5:24:52 AM2/9/18
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 1:35:34 PM UTC+5:30, bondd...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:28:57 PM UTC+5:30, janice.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding single in Mexico, Great. women seeking men for something more in life, Mexican girls for dating, someone want get laid, singles and married woman want a man tonight, or some times one night stand, casual and noting strings. When many Western men like to date for online Latin, or some Latinos for fun tonight or much more in their life.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>
>
> The last few months have been hell. I've been through a lot and it has made me realize I need to start over in my life. I'm not looking for perfection or the impossible just a man who is smart, funny, gentle, caring and who looks beyond the outside to the beauty inside. A man who sees the scars I've earned in my life and can look past them to care about me despite them. I'm not a model or a Barbie doll. I can carry on a conversation, I can think and I can laugh. I also know when to be serious. I'm also a giving person by nature and like to do special things for people I care most about. I don't want a fairy tale. I want something real.

33 year old white male looking for an older women to meet and have casual fun with, I enjoy performing oral, I'm good looking, I'm in shape, I'm not picky, be clean. Will send pic after serious reply.

kristi...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 1:40:59 AM2/12/18
On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 12:19:25 PM UTC+5:30, datingadu...@gmail.com wrote:
> ISO a woman that would be interested in meeting up and masturbating with me. That's all I'm looking for just meet up do our thing and then go our separate ways. Please put watch in subject line and today iS Wednesday 2-7-18 and it's raining out this morning.

Please reply the way i ask or i will not reply back to you. Be real.
I am a older white man and i want a cute, sexy, younger, playful, fun, legal age girl to hang out with, have fun, go to movies, out to eat. No hurry for sex but i would not be opposed to some sexual contact if we become special friends that way. lol I am tired of doing everything alone and want good and fun company. If interested, (tell me your age) and (let me see a picture) so i can see who i am talking with. I will send a picture back.

datingadu...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 2:15:31 AM2/12/18
On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 1:29:47 PM UTC+5:30, evemm...@gmail.com wrote:
> Not looking for anything serious or sexual. Just want the company of a chill person who I can share a good conversation with over some drinks.
>
> If you're feeling spontaneous and want to go out this weekend, give me a shout.

Are you looking for a discreet relationship that brings rewards ? This would be ideal/beneficial for a student or single mom. Clean mature male searching for that special one girl. Message me for my info and thank you.

datingpers...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 2:41:27 AM2/12/18
On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 2:12:55 PM UTC+5:30, kristen.j...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 2:33:10 PM UTC+5:30, alica.m...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Hey..
> > I'm hosting a relaxing getaway with me. Let ate one ate enjoy a relaxing moment together today. I am real and enjoy my big boys. Don't be shy let me see oh oh you send me your handsome pics and let connect for a relaxing ate time together. Replies with your horoscope in the subject gets my attention first.If you interested sex with me then.___Only serious reply: drfcat90(aT)g_ma!l I love getting my tits sucked and cumming. Write me why you should be picked and I'll send you a pic of my 42DD breasts.
> > Must be white, good looking, tall and between the ages of 26 and 40.

> Looking for a friends with benefits thing. Want some sex in your life and not wanting the same old song and dance? Tired of the dating thing and want sex without having to worry about if he is going to call? Or maybe you just want someone to hang out with and have fun without getting attached. I am not looking for anyone to take care of me, I'm not about lying, and not going to blow up your phone. So if you want someone to take care of that crave for sex, want it to be completely discreet, let me know. We can get together. I'm not into 50+ back and forth messaging. Your pic gets mine, don't be shy, I don't judge.

Hello all. Well here I go. I would like to get married and start a family. We can start by making a family first or we can get married first. Up to you. I am 6'2 200 lbs average build. I am 420 friendly. No other drugs and no interest in them. I am 35 year old male. I am open to all races and sizes. Please attach a pic when you reply. Hope to hear from you so we can talk and see if we click. Have a great day.

kristen.j...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 3:23:32 AM2/12/18
On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 2:31:42 PM UTC+5:30, elizabethe...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 12:13:05 PM UTC+5:30, mariso...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Hey guys!!! I am 24 yrs old but very sexy . Pick me up or come to my place and lets get some beers and see what happens.I can host

> im 5 foot 7 155 pounds 7 inch cock hazel eyes smooth body looking for bbw women to text or skype at first see what leads up to dont smoke or drink message me back for pics and number or skype put in subject im real

As I am not single and currently unsatisfied within my relationship, you would have to be accepting of the fact that I will not always be available to meet or host. If anything, we'd be agreeing upon certain days and times to connect, and you'd have to be comfortable with hosting an equal amount of time. I apologize if this is a turn off for anyone currently skimming through the ad, but it's the truth of matter and I'd be interested in pursuing someone who could look past this hurdle.

Realistically I'm a reasonably polite, educated guy with his share of flaws, but I'm hoping to stumble across honest fun while keeping your needs, privacy and emotions in mind while we converse and build our physical relationship. If I display qualities of a guy you'd be interested in knowing and potentially starting a fun fling with, please attached a photo and send me a friendly message :-)

hasca...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 4:07:20 AM2/12/18
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 2:57:31 PM UTC+5:30, diane...@gmail.com wrote:
> My family and friends are very important to me. I have two best friends whom you won't be replacing, I think its weird when couples call each other their best friend, you will be something totally, utterly, amazingly different to me, and thank goodness for that. Hopefully you have your own family and best friends that you enjoy spending time with also.
>
> As for you and me and our relationship paradigm, I desire a man who desires to belong to a pretty, clever, talented, exuberant, extraverted, passionate, intense, reliable, fiercely loyal memsahib of a woman. He would give me his service, devotion, love and protection. I would give him my respect, love, devotion and adoration. I'm the most undomestic person on the planet so hopefully he doesn't mind, or even enjoys, domesticity tasks, cooking etc.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

I am attractive (although ultimately you will be the one to decide that lol) , sane, kind, respectful with a good sense of humor. I am disease free, drug free (pot included) and single - you should be as well. I am fit (not ripped) and would be drawn to a partner who is SKINNY OR FIT.

If you secretly crave this type of relationship, send me a message. We can chat and exchange face pics if we feel a connection. Serious replies only.

Please include a tasteful photo (no face) and some information about yourself in your response. Put "interested" in the subject so I know you aren't spam. Any responses without these things will be deleted.

hasca...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 4:07:47 AM2/12/18
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 2:57:31 PM UTC+5:30, diane...@gmail.com wrote:
> My family and friends are very important to me. I have two best friends whom you won't be replacing, I think its weird when couples call each other their best friend, you will be something totally, utterly, amazingly different to me, and thank goodness for that. Hopefully you have your own family and best friends that you enjoy spending time with also.
>
> As for you and me and our relationship paradigm, I desire a man who desires to belong to a pretty, clever, talented, exuberant, extraverted, passionate, intense, reliable, fiercely loyal memsahib of a woman. He would give me his service, devotion, love and protection. I would give him my respect, love, devotion and adoration. I'm the most undomestic person on the planet so hopefully he doesn't mind, or even enjoys, domesticity tasks, cooking etc.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

Single white male, early 40's mature, great looking, 6' 2" , 200 lbs, looking for single or married / divorced women for discreet NSA encounters.
I am looking for women, ages 30 to 50 yrs old (or younger ) who are into foot, calf and body massages. There is nothing sexier than a woman wearing a hot pair of heels or toeless strap-ons.
As a man, I can attest that most men want the pussy, and that's a shame. I know that some women wish their feet could be loved as much as the rest of their body when making love, but women don't have to have sex, to feel that pleasure.
If this sounds like something you're interested in, or you would like to have your feet and toes sucked, licked, etc, or whether you miss it or want to experiment...could it bring you to orgasm?? Yes. Please have a recent mani / pedi...
Please send pics of your feet / calves or leg pics. No pics, no reply......... Looking for someone in the Edmonton or surrounding area. BBw's and older women are definitely considered, including all races..You must entertain........
Serious replies only please. Able to travel with 2 days notice. Thx !

lovelyro...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 1:49:16 AM2/13/18
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 1:25:37 PM UTC+5:30, leond...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:28:57 PM UTC+5:30, janice.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding single in Mexico, Great. women seeking men for something more in life, Mexican girls for dating, someone want get laid, singles and married woman want a man tonight, or some times one night stand, casual and noting strings. When many Western men like to date for online Latin, or some Latinos for fun tonight or much more in their life.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>
>
> I am not going to allow myself to be discouraged. If it happens and I find someone, it happens. If it doesn't, it doesn't. Life will go on, and I'll just keep searching. I know this site is not the best search engine to find a potential life partner. I am in my 40's and have been married and divorced twice. I am looking for a man who is looking for a woman to form a friendship with and potentially a long-term romantic relationship if we click. There should be mutual physical attraction between both of us. Just being honest, as I want there to be that sexual spark between the man who is going to be my life partner and myself. Should go without saying, but honesty, openness, sense of humor and communication are required. I'm not asking for perfection, but I'm not just going to settle for any man or any situation. I'm not getting my hopes up that this little post is going to lead me to the man I may be spending the rest of my life with, but one never knows if one does not try. I know I'll get lots of Spam/Bots. Please put the city you live in in the Subject line.

I am looking for a long term female fwb for my husband. You must be a non-smoker, sti-free and no hard drugs (only 420 friendly if that's what you choose).

If you are married/partnered please be able to show us that you have their permission......

While we prefer to find an ongoing relationship with another couple, finding four people attracted to each other with like minds is proving to be hard.

If you are interested in bi female play then there is the possibility of a threesome (fmf) as well.

We would like to become friends outside of the bedroom with whomever my husband finds a connection with. So please be comfortable with that.

alvinamou...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 2:08:42 AM2/13/18
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 12:17:57 PM UTC+5:30, lunapeter...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:28:57 PM UTC+5:30, janice.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding single in Mexico, Great. women seeking men for something more in life, Mexican girls for dating, someone want get laid, singles and married woman want a man tonight, or some times one night stand, casual and noting strings. When many Western men like to date for online Latin, or some Latinos for fun tonight or much more in their life.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>
>
> 48 y/o BBW looking for adventurous man for fwb. Must be ddf and interested in the friends part as well as the benefits. You must be able to host. Please send stats or a pic with your response.

I am a mature, professional. unattached, hetro gentleman who has given up on dating websites. I am not looking to be in a full blown relationship (whatever that is these days?) but enjoy the company of a fine woman. This is not a hook-up pitch. If you like going to movies, cool new restaurants, travel and all the features of a fun-loving gentleman please be in touch!

lolly...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 2:29:31 AM2/13/18
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 4:57:45 PM UTC+5:30, andreabr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:28:57 PM UTC+5:30, janice.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding single in Mexico, Great. women seeking men for something more in life, Mexican girls for dating, someone want get laid, singles and married woman want a man tonight, or some times one night stand, casual and noting strings. When many Western men like to date for online Latin, or some Latinos for fun tonight or much more in their life.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>
>
> I just want a baby. I'm a natural blonde. Green/blue eyes. I'm 5'9. Pale. If your interested in having a baby message me. In the subject put "baby" so I know your real.

hello i'm a white male 57 years old don't smoke drinkdo drugs or gamble i live outside of calgary and i'm looking for a little sweet heart to date and send Quality time with non smokers please and prefer someone that lives alone i'm only interested in somone from the calgary area someone smart and attractive a picture would be greatly appreciated

sashase...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 3:10:24 AM2/13/18
Do you love Horses and the outback ? Then you might fit in great with my lifestyle . I live in the country , just a short distance from the Mountain trails .I love to hunt , fish , camp and do all things outdoors . Want to know more ? If you are real and serious only ,send me a picture of you outdoors and I will reply with mine .I am in my late fifties with salt and pepper hair and in great shape and the real deal cowboy !

> >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

findda...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 3:29:58 AM2/13/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 12:13:05 PM UTC+5:30, mariso...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hey guys!!! I am 24 yrs old but very sexy . Pick me up or come to my place and lets get some beers and see what happens.I can host
>

> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

Looking for that special lady who would enjoy taking a romantic moonlit walk in the snow. She is sweet, caring, affectionate, attractive and takes care of herself. She enjoys romance, being outside, holding hands, cuddling, breakfast in bed and surprises.
She loves the outdoors, learning, exploring new places, adventures, dancing, movies, and intimacy.

catchcla...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 3:54:16 AM2/13/18
They say it takes at least 35 meaningful touches each day to stay healthy. Wanna help each other stay healthy?

Let me know you're real. What is the name of burgers place on 5th?

alston...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 4:14:58 AM2/13/18
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 3:49:18 PM UTC+5:30, catchcla...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:28:57 PM UTC+5:30, janice.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding single in Mexico, Great. women seeking men for something more in life, Mexican girls for dating, someone want get laid, singles and married woman want a man tonight, or some times one night stand, casual and noting strings. When many Western men like to date for online Latin, or some Latinos for fun tonight or much more in their life.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>
>
> BBW looking for some fun. The sooner the better. Be younger (25-40), well hung, orally inclined, and like it rough. Send a picture with your response and you'll get one back. Let's make this happen!

I am looking for a good long-term relationship with someone real who's ready for a long term relationship who's ready to build up a family with someone real who's won't hind his feeling who's ready for someone real

adultclubau...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 4:37:08 AM2/13/18
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 3:31:43 PM UTC+5:30, alston...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:28:57 PM UTC+5:30, janice.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding single in Mexico, Great. women seeking men for something more in life, Mexican girls for dating, someone want get laid, singles and married woman want a man tonight, or some times one night stand, casual and noting strings. When many Western men like to date for online Latin, or some Latinos for fun tonight or much more in their life.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>
>
> Want someone to come over now, maybe a one time thing well see.
> dont care about your age, status, race, size.
> I just want to get eaten out. I want someone that knows what there doing to go down and make me cum.

I'm single mom 49 yresss., I am old cute and horny mom I just need some oral hookup I can host or come to your place .If interested.please....If you interested.Email me

laney...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 5:02:18 AM2/13/18
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 3:14:09 PM UTC+5:30, adultclubau...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:28:57 PM UTC+5:30, janice.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding single in Mexico, Great. women seeking men for something more in life, Mexican girls for dating, someone want get laid, singles and married woman want a man tonight, or some times one night stand, casual and noting strings. When many Western men like to date for online Latin, or some Latinos for fun tonight or much more in their life.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>
>
> At home and looking to have some company. I'm white but Open to race just be disease free and not crazy

Cute, smart , Brwn/Blond Hair , Blue Eyes, Caucasian , 5'4' , sub. Honest , forward , curvy not fat. Work out two to three times a week.

Seeking successful, smart, HANDSOME, well experienced , honest Dom preferably 40's-50's, Caucasian. Prefer LTR. Not really interested in multiple subs. Perhaps your also married and looking to leave like me , but potentially I want to give you all of myself and vice versa.

Process of divorce, 2 kids ( not looking to have anymore).

Real deal. I won't answer to emails unless they have a face photo. Will not play back and forth games. You either can or you can't .
I believe in the principles of a sub choosing her Dom just as well as a Dom choosing his sub . I honor discretion and expect the same in kind. I'll be straight with you, if I think your attractive I will automatically respond with photos. If you don't hear back , please do not get offended. I am trying to find the right one.

I am happy to discuss more once a connection is established.

aussieadult...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 5:18:47 AM2/13/18
Hi! I want to be on a top ten position of your priority list especially on Sat.-Sun. Please, be around my age, live in Denver metro area, educated, debt-addiction-disease-minor child free. Must love travel, hiking, hot springs, cats.

> >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

threeso...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 5:35:30 AM2/13/18
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 2:37:24 PM UTC+5:30, anna.a...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:28:57 PM UTC+5:30, janice.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding single in Mexico, Great. women seeking men for something more in life, Mexican girls for dating, someone want get laid, singles and married woman want a man tonight, or some times one night stand, casual and noting strings. When many Western men like to date for online Latin, or some Latinos for fun tonight or much more in their life.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>
>
> Searching for a guy who likes his tool orally pleasured often in Nashville n surrounding area. I will host and have a pic to trade. Be disease free and clean.

I've tried the dating sites with no success. I have no expectations but to meet someone and see if we have anything in common. Start out as friends and see where it goes. Maybe a monogamous long term relationship will develop.
I have a heart of gold. Not into games. I'm easy on the eyes. Have a great smile

christia...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 5:51:58 AM2/13/18
I just moved here to Sterling and I would like to find some friendship and possibly more with a nice man. I am a runner, gardener and music lover. I love to cook and bake for the people that I love. I have two grown children who I adore. I am a Liberal because I love this earth and I believe that if you love someone they should be able to marry whoever they please. I have red hair ( a color not found in nature) , hazel green eyes ( original) and I stand about five feet 6 and I am 129 pounds. I am 58 but I turn 59 in April.

> >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

casual...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 6:07:07 AM2/13/18
Hot, sexy white curvy girl looking for ltr, fwb kinda thing. Prefer 21-45 white males with stamina and a desire to please. Curvy girls got more to give, so do you? Tats, hair, no hair...its all good. I have tats, 40Ds, curvy hips. Are you game, can you host? Hmu. your pics get mine...discretion a must.

> >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

kemch...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 6:23:49 AM2/13/18
I am 23, no kids, drama free, fun, sexy, good job. I am a very clean person inside and outside. Trying to make friends and find someone I could see a future with. Send me photo and phone number, I will text you back.

> >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>

bondd...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 6:35:52 AM2/13/18
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 1:51:46 PM UTC+5:30, people...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:28:57 PM UTC+5:30, janice.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding single in Mexico, Great. women seeking men for something more in life, Mexican girls for dating, someone want get laid, singles and married woman want a man tonight, or some times one night stand, casual and noting strings. When many Western men like to date for online Latin, or some Latinos for fun tonight or much more in their life.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>
>
> 49 year old female seeking a friends with benefits relationship. Age and relationship status does not matter.I can host.

I am a 29y woman looking for a discreet relationship. I am looking for someone in the same position as me who is not looking to break up a marriage. I would like to chat with someone new and get to know you and possibly meet-up.

blackx...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 6:48:48 AM2/13/18
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 1:35:34 PM UTC+5:30, bondd...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:28:57 PM UTC+5:30, janice.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding single in Mexico, Great. women seeking men for something more in life, Mexican girls for dating, someone want get laid, singles and married woman want a man tonight, or some times one night stand, casual and noting strings. When many Western men like to date for online Latin, or some Latinos for fun tonight or much more in their life.
> >
> > >JOIN <www.hinaughty.com/signup.php>
>
> The last few months have been hell. I've been through a lot and it has made me realize I need to start over in my life. I'm not looking for perfection or the impossible just a man who is smart, funny, gentle, caring and who looks beyond the outside to the beauty inside. A man who sees the scars I've earned in my life and can look past them to care about me despite them. I'm not a model or a Barbie doll. I can carry on a conversation, I can think and I can laugh. I also know when to be serious. I'm also a giving person by nature and like to do special things for people I care most about. I don't want a fairy tale. I want something real.

J, this will never ever reach you but I think about you often and I miss you so so much. We have both moved on and lived our own lives for the last almost 5 years but I still miss you. I miss our all day all night conversations. I truly regret not giving us a chance because of distance but i was young and dumb. I hope you are doing well. I love and miss you
It is loading more messages.