Looking for old friends in MUAR's CHIJ Convent of the Holy Infant Jesus

Daniel Male

Mar 18, 2001, 10:16:41 PM3/18/01
Dear all
I would like to find some old female friends who studied with me in the
period between 1965 and 1975 in the town of MUAR ( Johor ) 's CHIJ
CONVENT OF THE HOLY INFANT OF JESUS .
These friends are as follows :
MARY CHEONG : Studied in the cookery class with me (1970 -1975)
KUEH SOH KHAM
LIM GEOK CHIAL
If you are my friends or if you know them please reply and thank you for
your help in anticipation.
Regards

weet...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2017, 11:08:50 AM4/24/17
Excuse me, I'm the student of convent muar now, now im doing a PT3 assignment about history of convent. Would u like to share with me about the environment of CHIJ Convent?