COMPARING CHICKEN SHIT TO CHICKEN SALAD

El Chino

Aug 23, 2010, 6:33:17 PM8/23/10

COMPARING MALAYSIA TO CAMBODIA IS LIKE COMPARING CHICKEN SALAD TO
CHICKEN SHIT !
Malaysia GDPppp (Purchase power parity) is 15,000.00$ US per capita,
Cambodia’s is 2,000.00$.
Malaysia manufacturing prowess is best in Asean. It made cars almost
from A to Z including all components and parts. Malaysian high
precision manufacturing could make high speed centrifuges for the
enrichment of Uranium and was object of US’ scrutiny in the campaign
against spreading of WMD.
Malaysia is phasing out still highly lucrative agribusinesses like
rubber and palm oil to embark on sophisticated Molecular biology based
agro Industries.
It is the most industrialized Muslim country in the World bare none
(including Pakistan which made the BOMB). It is also the most
Democratic Muslim country in the World bare none. Sharia Laws are not
implemented. Muslim women are treated much better than those in Egypt,
Iran, Iraq, Pakistan etc…They are also the best educated. Malaysia
universities are the best in Asean but one , i.e., Singapore’s.
Given the high number of ethnic Chinese Malaysians who are more
dynamic than the easy going Malays, the Malay-dominated government had
treated its Chinese minorities with moderation , letting them complete
freedom in Economics but with severe restriction in National Defense.
This is more than what the Vietnamese Communist Party allowed ethnic
Chinese of Vietnam to access position of power economically or
politically.
In Malaysia there are tough laws punishing either Malaysians of any
ethnic background for bad mouthing, denigrating any ethnic groups for
whatever reasons.
For these reasons Malaysia is the second country in Asean breaking the
glass ceiling of Middle Income countries. The first one is Singapore.
El Chino believed that most Vietnamese would give their left ball to
be like Malaysians.
Just look at President Barak Hussein Obama who had problem because
there are people who believed that he is Muslim and believed that just
for this reason He should not be President of the USA.
Cambodia who had the most glorious History of all Asean countries in
the 6th to 13 th century had deteriorated dramatically since. In the
20th Century Norodom Shihanouk was better leader than Ngo Dinh Diem
and Nguyen Van Thieu of South Vietnam. He succeeded to keep his
country out of the War in the period 1946-1970 . Unfortunately the
Cambodian Middle Class supported the puppet Long Nol dragging their
country inexorably into War. Long Nol did bring about mini pogroms of
Ethnic Vietnamese Cambodians. But the most horrible event was the
raising to power of the Khmer Rouge and of Polpot the most faithful
students of Mad Mao who transformed Cambodia into a killing field
killing hundreds of thousands Ethnic Vietnamese and Chinese
Cambodians.
For this reason El Chino decreed that comparing Cambodia to Malaysia
is like comparing Chicken shit to chicken salad.

wakalukong

Aug 23, 2010, 9:48:09 PM8/23/10
El Chinko, Viet Kieu , Chinese from Vietnam ,.

Sihanouk kept Cambodia as Khmer Budhist ,

Ngo Dinh Diem wanted every Vietnamese to be Catholic .

Ngo Dinh Diem had wanted St . Mary the mother of Jesus
Christ
to the owner of all lands in Vietnam ,

Ngo Dinh Diem wanted St. Mary the Mother of Christ
to be the Empress of Vietnam .

Ngo Dinh Diem had always favored the Vietnamese Catholics with
lands
distributions and in civil servants promotions .

so Sihanouk had wanted to keep Cambodia to be Budhist
Khmer,
whereas Ngo Dinh Diem wanted everything in Vietnam
to be White Catholic .
Ngo Dinh Diem even had his own brother Thuc made the
ArchBishop of Vietnam .

As for Malaysia , Malays fear every day
the Chinese threat from Chinese migrants in Malaysia and in
Singapore.

imagine you Vietnamese wake up every day to fear Chinese
invasion
in North Vietnam, and in the Spratleys .
may be you wouldn' t , because you yourself are a Chinese from
Vietnam.

Chinese power are already inside Malaysia , whereas
Chinese are not a force inside Vietnam ,
Chinese migrants demanded autonomy and Independence in Sabah,
Chinese migrants are fermenting racial complaints in Sarawak ,
Chinese in Penang want to break away from K . L. and become a
Chinese city state.

so you Viets are in a Better position than the Malays
because
the Malays every day wake up to face
the Chinese threat inside their own Malayu nation .

El Chino , you are stupid to have compared Cambodia with
Malaysia ,
you proved yourself to be not so intelligent when you
compared
Cambodia to Malaysia .

yes , Malaysia has universities ,

but Malays cannot make nuclear bombs like the Iranians .

so how good are the universities in Malaysia ,>
when Malays cannot
make nuclear bombs ?

do you think the Russians and the Americans will give a
Shit
if the Chinese couldn' t make nuclear bombs ?

Wakalukong

Aug 23, 2010, 11:55:24 PM8/23/10
On Aug 24, 9:48 am, wakalukong <wakaluko...@gmail.com> wrote:
(snip)
-----------

Above, SHAMELESS THIEF Duch Komin steals my nick to post. Remember,
he's an anti-Malay racist. Below, he insults the Malays.

On Aug 8, 5:44 pm, "Vishnu , om Mangalam
Mangalam"<hinduvis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> you Chinese have imaginative power .,
(snip)
> > > Malays are stupid , but> > > I never realized Malays are that absolutely stupid .

Wakalukong

Khmer Rouge Hun Sen the Fake Communist now the Khmer Mafia Boss of Cambodia

Aug 24, 2010, 10:44:39 AM8/24/10
the Khmer leaders wake up every morning to
smile at the Vietnamese ambassador in Phnom Penh

Wakalukong

Aug 24, 2010, 12:13:50 PM8/24/10
On Aug 24, 10:44 pm, Khmer Rouge Hun Sen the Fake Communist now the
Khmer Mafia Boss of Cambodia <hatjman.hun...@gmail.com> wrote:
(snip)

>  Aug 24, 8:48 am, wakalukong <wakaluko...@gmail.com> wrote:
(snip)
-----------

Above, SHAMELESS THIEF Duch Komin talks to himself (who uses my stolen
nick). Remember,

his Excellency Itoh , the Japanese Advisor to the Manchu Imperial Government

Aug 25, 2010, 11:00:52 AM8/25/10
if Chinese can become Chinese natives of Malaysia , and of
ASEAN ,

so can the Japs

Wakalukong

Aug 25, 2010, 12:11:57 PM8/25/10
On Aug 25, 11:00 pm, "his Excellency Itoh , the Japanese Advisor to
the Manchu Imperial Government" <mussahassan.has...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> if  Chinese  can become  Chinese  natives  of  Malaysia , and  of
> ASEAN ,
(snip)
------------

Remember, pathetic liar Duch Komin is an anti-Malay racist. Below, he

Allah , your only god Allah , you are only allowed to have me as your only God , you are only authorised to have Allah as your only God .

Aug 25, 2010, 9:36:58 PM8/25/10
ja, true ,

President Ngo Dinh Diem had wanted to make St. Mary the
owner of
all lands in South Vietnam , just like me in Malaysia .

Wakalukong

Aug 25, 2010, 10:43:03 PM8/25/10
On Aug 26, 9:36 am, "Allah , your only god Allah , you are only
allowed to have me as your only God , you are only authorised to
have Allah as your only God ." <voivodv...@gmail.com> wrote:
(snip)

CPC - Communist Party of China

Aug 27, 2010, 8:23:01 PM8/27/10
On Aug 25, 6:36 pm, "Allah , your only god Allah , you are only

allowed to have me as your only God , you are only authorised to
have Allah as your only God ." <voivodv...@gmail.com> wrote:

I had wished my mother St . Mary was the owner of
all Vietnamese lands in Vietnam .

if St . Mary was the owner of all lands in Vietnam ,
then
I could have fucked all the Viet cunts in Hue ,

if St . Mary were to
have owned all Viet lands , that would have made Vietname
into
a Jewish nation in ASEAN .

Wakalukong

Aug 27, 2010, 11:23:56 PM8/27/10
On Aug 28, 8:23 am, CPC - Communist Party of China

<communistpartyofchin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 25, 6:36 pm, "Allah , your  only  god Allah , you  are  only
> allowed to  have  me as your  only  God , you are only  authorised to
> have Allah  as  your only  God ." <voivodv...@gmail.com> wrote:
(snip)
------------

Pathietic fulltime liar and SHAMELESS THIEF has gone bonkers. The
Malays shit on him and the Viets are squeezing his balls hard.

Wakalukong

the Black LEARN GA kock of the Fucking Boudha

Aug 29, 2010, 9:25:37 PM8/29/10
wakalukong, where are your materials concerning the Fucking
Boudha
which
you claimed to have possessed a long time ago ?

n Aug 25, 7:43 pm, Wakalukong <wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
> On Aug 26, 9:36 am, "Allah , your  only  god Allah , you  are  only
> allowed to  have  me as your  only  God , you are only  authorised to
> have Allah  as  your only  God ." <voivodv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> (snip)
> ----------
>
> Remember, pathetic liar Duch Komin is an anti-Malay racist.  Below,
> he
> insults the Malays.

the Black LEARN GA kock of the Fucking Boudha

Aug 29, 2010, 9:26:37 PM8/29/10
Chinese like to fuck Viet cunts ?

n Aug 27, 5:23 pm, CPC - Communist Party of China

Wakalukong

Aug 29, 2010, 10:57:32 PM8/29/10
On Aug 30, 9:25 am, the Black LEARN GA kock of the Fucking

Boudha <mahatmanga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> wakalukong,  where  are  your  materials  concerning the  Fucking
> Boudha
> which
> you  claimed  to  have  possessed   a  long time    ago  ?
(snip)
-----------

Materials? Hehehehe, the whole world knows Black Lean Cock is a
pathetic fulltime liar, SHAMELESS THIEF and fake Malay. Just look at
the first post of this thread -- that's the SHAMELESS THIEF stealing
my nick to post. This shit is now demanding materials concerning
Black Lean Cock. Who ever heard of a piece of shit demanding
materials of some idiotic black lean cock? He's a moron and a loser.
The Malays spit on him.

Wakalukong

his Excellency Itoh , the Japanese Advisor to the Manchu Imperial Government

Aug 31, 2010, 1:56:06 AM8/31/10
what an immature question .

if Chinese don ' t like to fuck Vietcunts ,

Chinese wouldn 't be living in Vietnam .

Aug 30, 8:26 am, the Black LEARN GA kock of the Fucking Boudha

Wakalukong

Aug 31, 2010, 2:56:29 AM8/31/10
On Aug 31, 1:56 pm, "his Excellency Itoh , the Japanese Advisor to

wrote:
> what an  immature    question .
(snip)
-----------

It certainly is, moron (whatever your stupid question).

Wakalukong

the Black LEARN GA kock of the Fucking Boudha

Aug 31, 2010, 8:02:17 AM8/31/10
true ,

Chinese like to fuck Vietcunts .,
that is why there are
millions of Chinese who were living in Vietnam .,and
are still living in Vietnam .

I don 't see millions of Chinese wanting to live in India ?

this proves Chinese don' t like Black Indian cunts

n Aug 31, 12:56 pm, "his Excellency Itoh , the Japanese Advisor to

the Manchu Imperial Government" <mussahassan.has...@gmail.com>

Wakalukong

Aug 31, 2010, 11:21:46 AM8/31/10
On Aug 31, 8:02 pm, the Black LEARN GA kock of the Fucking
Boudha <mahatmanga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> true ,
(snip)
-------------

True? Since when did the pathetic fulltime liar tell the truth? And
who except a moron compares chicken shit to chicken salad?

Wakalukong

Khmer Rouge Hun Sen the Fake Communist now the Khmer Mafia Boss of Cambodia

Sep 1, 2010, 10:07:20 PM9/1/10
lots of Vietcunts are in Cambodia

that is why Chinese from Malaysia are coming in to live in
Cambodia

Aug 31, 5:02 am, the Black LEARN GA kock of the Fucking Boudha

Wakalukong

Sep 1, 2010, 11:18:34 PM9/1/10
On Sep 2, 10:07 am, Khmer Rouge Hun Sen the Fake Communist now the

Khmer Mafia Boss of Cambodia <hatjman.hun...@gmail.com> wrote:
(snip)
-----------

Only a moron like Duch Komin compares chicken shit to chicken salad.
Ladies and gentlemen, are you now fully satisfied that pathetic
fulltime liar Duch Komin is truly a moron?

Wakalukong

the Black LEARN GA kock of the Fucking Boudha

Sep 2, 2010, 7:25:24 AM9/2/10
I am sure Chinese from Malaysia are bringing in Chinese
cunts from
China and from Malaysia into Cambodia .

I have never forbade Budhist monks from fucking cunts .

in fact ,
I have forbade men from becoming monks ,
because monks are lazy people who use my
image to get food and shelter .

n Sep 1, 7:07 pm, Khmer Rouge Hun Sen the Fake Communist now the

Wakalukong

Sep 2, 2010, 12:21:50 PM9/2/10
On Sep 2, 7:25 pm, the Black LEARN GA kock of the Fucking Boudha
<mahatmanga...@gmail.com> wrote:
(snip)

Chea Sim the Fake Communist , now functioning as the Khmer President of Cambodia

Sep 3, 2010, 1:08:53 AM9/3/10
Khmers also used to love to fuck Vietcunts until
Khmer realized Vietcunts only wanted Khmer ' s money ,

I know that Komin had always paid for his Vietcunts in
Phnum Penh in the past

Aug 31, 7:02 pm, the Black LEARN GA kock of the Fucking Boudha

Wakalukong

Sep 3, 2010, 2:16:53 AM9/3/10
On Sep 3, 1:08 pm, "Chea Sim the Fake Communist , now functioning

as the Khmer President of Cambodia" <indoshi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Khmers    also   used  to  love  to  fuck  Vietcunts  until
> Khmer  realized  Vietcunts   only  wanted   Khmer  ' s  money ,

Vishnu , om Mangalam Mangalam

Sep 4, 2010, 6:34:13 AM9/4/10
why Komin needed to pay for Vietcunts ?

wakalukong said Komin was a Cambodian traitor working for
Vietnamese military in Phnum Penh

In fact , no Vietnamese military persons in Cambodia need to
pay for Vietcunts

n Sep 2, 10:08 pm, "Chea Sim the Fake Communist , now functioning

Wakalukong

Sep 4, 2010, 9:37:36 AM9/4/10
On Sep 4, 6:34 pm, "Vishnu , om Mangalam Mangalam"
<hinduvis...@gmail.com> wrote:
(snip)
----------

Only a moron like Duch Komin compares chicken shit to chicken salad.

He has gone bonkers. Hip hip hooray!

Wakalukong

Jesus Christ , a long - term fucker of the Prostitute St . Mary 's cunt hole , is an Unique Son of GOD

Sep 9, 2010, 9:32:00 PM9/9/10
White Christians also love to fuck Vietcunts ,

so do white American GI

n Sep 4, 5:34 pm, "Vishnu , om Mangalam Mangalam"

Wakalukong

Sep 10, 2010, 3:47:12 AM9/10/10
On Sep 10, 9:32 am, "Jesus Christ , a long - term fucker of the
Prostitute St . Mary 's cunt hole , is an Unique Son of GOD"
<veak...@gmail.com> wrote:
(snip)
------------

Can a moron who confuses chicken shit with chicken salad ever be a
Rupert Murdoch? No wonder the Malays spit on him.

Wakalukong

wakalukong

Sep 10, 2010, 11:22:11 AM9/10/10
why you Japs want to become new Japanese natives of ASEAN ?

don 't you Japs look stupid trying to be new Jap natives of
ASEAN ?

we Chinese are monopolising the New natives of ASEAN

On Aug 25, 10:00 pm, "his Excellency Itoh , the Japanese Advisor to

the Manchu Imperial Government" <mussahassan.has...@gmail.com>

Wakalukong

Sep 10, 2010, 12:09:01 PM9/10/10
On Sep 10, 11:22 pm, wakalukong <wakaluko...@gmail.com> wrote:
(snip)
-------------

Only SHAMELESS THIEF fake Rupert Murdoch Duch Komin confuses chicken
shit with chicken salad. Now you know why not a single Malay listens
to him.

Wakalukong

Vishnu , om Mangalam Mangalam

Sep 12, 2010, 7:06:43 AM9/12/10
why you Chinese are putting 7000 Chinese PLA soldiers in
Gilgit Cashmire ?

Indian Premier Manmohan Singh says Chinese want to strike
at India ' s UndeBelly in Cashnire ,

you Chinese should leave Cashmire ,
you Chinese should leave Sabah ,

you Chinese should leave Tibet ,
you Chinese should leave Malaysia ,

you Chinese should leave the Spratleys

Wakalukong

Sep 12, 2010, 11:23:30 AM9/12/10
On Sep 12, 7:06 pm, "Vishnu , om Mangalam Mangalam"
<hinduvis...@gmail.com> wrote:
(snip)
-------------

Only SHAMELESS THIEF fulltime liar fake Rupert Murdoch Duch Komin
confuses chicken shit with chicken salad. Now you know why no Malay
listens to him.

Wakalukong

Chairman Mao , expert fucker of Chinese High School Girl 's cunts in China

Sep 16, 2010, 5:43:28 AM9/16/10
Tibet is Chinse territory, why should we Chinese leave
Tibet ,?

we Chinese become Chinese natives of Tibet as soon as we
Chinese arrive in Tibet .

we Chinese become natives of Italy as soon as we Chinese
arrive in Prato , Bologne Italy ,

we Chinese become natives of Malaysia as soon as we
Chinese arrive Malaysia ,
we Chinese become natives of Sabah as soon as our Chinese
arrive in Sabah .

every where is Chinese territories so long as our Chinese
people arrive there ,
this is called our Chinese Rule ,

look at the Spratleys , are th Spratleys not our Chinese
territory as soon as our Chinese arrived
there in
the Spratleys ?

n Sep 12, 4:06 am, "Vishnu , om Mangalam Mangalam"

Wakalukong

Sep 16, 2010, 11:08:14 AM9/16/10
On Sep 16, 5:43 pm, "Chairman Mao , expert fucker of Chinese High
School Girl 's cunts in China" <monsteroooodk...@gmail.com> wrote:
(snip)
-----------

Only Fake Rupert Murdoch Duch Komin confuses chicken shit with chicken
salad. That's why he's a moron and the Malays refuse to give a shit
to his mumblings.

Wakalukong

prophet Muhammud the Child Fucker

Sep 17, 2010, 12:02:49 AM9/17/10
Mr. Mao ,

fuck you ,

is that why your Chinese migrants in Malaysia now are
cliaming to be Malaysians ?

what happens to their Chinese identity ?

what happens to their claim as the new Chinese natives of
Malaysia ?

Sep 16, 10:43 am, "Chairman Mao , expert fucker of Chinese High

Wakalukong

Sep 17, 2010, 12:31:32 AM9/17/10
On Sep 17, 12:02 pm, prophet Muhammud the Child Fucker

<mohamedholy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Mr. Mao  ,
>
> fuck  you  ,
(snip)

>  Sep 16, 10:43 am, "Chairman Mao , expert fucker of  Chinese High
> School Girl 's cunts in  China" <monsteroooodk...@gmail.com> wrote:
(snip)
-----------

Above, fake Malay mussa hassan Duch Komin cursing himself. The Malays
spit on him; he's a self-made loser. I won't tell him why he's such a
loser; I'll let him continue to loser. He deserves it. Hip hip
hooray!

Wakalukong

wakalukong

Sep 18, 2010, 4:52:20 AM9/18/10
you Prophet fucking Mohamud Shit fucking young teenage cunt
s ,

we Chinese are claiming to be Malaysians because
we Chinese are hiding our Chinese identity under this
Malaysian cloak

you stupid Prophet Mohamud Asshole .
YHWH YohHeWawHe curses you Mohamud

Sep 17, 11:02 am, prophet Muhammud the Child Fucker

Wakalukong

Sep 18, 2010, 8:36:27 AM9/18/10
On Sep 18, 4:52 pm, wakalukong <wakaluko...@gmail.com> wrote:
> you  Prophet fucking  Mohamud   Shit   fucking  young  teenage  cunt
> s ,
(snip)
------------

Hey everyone, just look at Duch Komin's post above as well as the
first post of this thread (that's the SHAMELESS THIEF stealing my nick
to post). Anyone with a molecule of common sense could see that
SHAMELESS THIEF fake Malay Duch Komin can never ever marshall the
Malays. And this worm is still banging away at his keyboard everyday
in the vain hope that the Malays would listen to him. He's a self-
made loser.

Wakalukong

Jesus Christ , a long - term fucker of the Prostitute St . Mary 's cunt hole , is an Unique Son of GOD

Sep 19, 2010, 11:32:31 PM9/19/10
Chairman Mao ,

your Chinese migrants are the top 28 Richest people of
the 40 Richest people of the Malaysia nation .

so you Chinese are making your own Rules as you Chinese
migrate any where .

Sep 16, 4:43 pm, "Chairman Mao , expert fucker of Chinese High

Wakalukong

Sep 20, 2010, 5:51:01 AM9/20/10
On Sep 20, 11:32 am, "Jesus Christ , a long - term fucker of the

<veak...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Chairman   Mao ,
>
> your  Chinese  migrants  are   the  top  28  Richest  people  of
> the  40  Richest  people  of   the  Malaysia  nation .
(snip)
----------

Moron SHAMELESS THIEF Duch Komin thinks he has a valuable weapon.
See, he's a moron, as every Malaysian knows.

Wakalukong

Chairman Mao , expert fucker of Chinese High School Girl 's cunts in China

Sep 21, 2010, 7:18:10 AM9/21/10
what happens to Chinese Identity in ASEAN ?

why you ask , ? do you want to be Chinese ?

Muhammud , I tell you ,

our Chinese in ASEAN don ' t care about their Chinese
Identity in ASEAN
as long as
our Chinese in ASEAN get more native lands in ASEAN .

what Chinese Identity in ASEAN ?

our Chinese people will always be Chinese in ASEAN
no matter what names and what
nationalities our Chinese people are calling themselves
in ASEAN .

.

Sep 17, 11:02 am, prophet Muhammud the Child Fucker

Wakalukong

Sep 21, 2010, 8:43:08 AM9/21/10
On Sep 21, 7:18 pm, "Chairman Mao , expert fucker of Chinese High

School Girl 's cunts in China" <monsteroooodk...@gmail.com> wrote:
(snip)
----------

Only SHAMELESS THIEF fake malay Duch Komin can confuse chicken shit
with chicken salad. He's a moron.

Wakalukong

Khmer Rouge Hun Sen the Mafia Boss of Cambodia

Sep 22, 2010, 1:06:25 AM9/22/10
Chinese give us more tanks from Ukrain .

Chinese , of course , will foot the bills for these tanks
from Ukrain .

Sep 21, 6:18 pm, "Chairman Mao , expert fucker of Chinese High

Wakalukong

Sep 22, 2010, 2:06:02 AM9/22/10
On Sep 22, 1:06 pm, Khmer Rouge Hun Sen the Mafia Boss of
Cambodia <hatjman.hun...@gmail.com> wrote:
(snip)
-----------

Fake Rupert Murdoch fake Malay SHAMELESS THIEF Duch Komin is the only
moron who confuses chicken shit with chicken salad. He keeps helping
himself to the wrong stuff. He's a loser.

Wakalukong

Vishnu , om Mangalam Mangalam

Sep 22, 2010, 9:24:37 PM9/22/10
why are you Chinese splitting up our Cashmire ?

Cashmire is Indian

you Chinese should be ashamed , you Chinese stole Tibet ,
Singapore and Malaysia .

you Chinese now have 9 million of your Chinese people in
Malaysia .

how many Chinese do you want to put into Cashmire ?

n Sep 21, 6:18 pm, "Chairman Mao , expert fucker of Chinese High

Wakalukong

Sep 22, 2010, 10:03:09 PM9/22/10
On Sep 23, 9:24 am, "Vishnu , om Mangalam Mangalam"
<hinduvis...@gmail.com> wrote:
(snip)
----------

Only SHAMELESS THIEF fake Rupert Murdoch Duch Komin confuses chicken
shit with chicken salad. And this moron wants to marshall the
Malays. No wonder they spit on him.

Wakalukong

Rupert Murdoch the Jew Boss from Australia of News Corp

Sep 23, 2010, 6:50:23 AM9/23/10
Chinese can easily put
100 million Chinese in Cashmire ,
and 100 million Chinese in Sabah .

Taiwanese have build a 3000 metres run way in Tai Ping island
in the Spratleys ,

this 3000 metres run way in the TaiPing island can take
the C130 LockHeed Hercules .

n Sep 22, 6:24 pm, "Vishnu , om Mangalam Mangalam"

Wakalukong

Sep 23, 2010, 11:37:07 AM9/23/10
On Sep 23, 6:50 pm, Rupert Murdoch the Jew Boss from Australia
of News Corp <abalwaleedbinta...@gmail.com> wrote:
(snip)
----------

Only moron fake Rupert Murdoch Duch Komin can confuse chicken shit
with chicken salad. He's a self-mase loser.

Wakalukong

wakalukong

Sep 26, 2010, 6:48:36 AM9/26/10
why you Japs want to become natives of ASEAN ?

do you Japs still want to take over ASEAN , just like
during WW-II ?

we Chinese want to take over ASEAN ,

that is why we Chinese want to become new Chinese natives
of ASEAN .

Wakalukong

Sep 26, 2010, 8:53:24 AM9/26/10
On Sep 26, 6:48 pm, wakalukong <wakaluko...@gmail.com> wrote:
> why  you  Japs  want  to  become    natives  of  ASEAN ?
>
> do you  Japs  still  want  to  take  over  ASEAN  , just  like
> during  WW-II  ?
(snip)
-------------

SHAMELESS THIEF fake Malay Duch Komin is too moronic to know that he's
destroying his own credibility by stealing my nick. That's why he's a
self-made loser.

Wakalukong

the Black LEARN GA kock of the Fucking Boudha

Sep 26, 2010, 10:40:44 AM9/26/10
Mr Mao ,

why are your Chinese migrants in ASEAN
trying to change their Chinese Identity in ASEAN ?

Sep 17, 11:02 am, prophet Muhammud the Child Fucker

Wakalukong

Sep 26, 2010, 11:18:59 PM9/26/10
On Sep 26, 10:40 pm, the Black LEARN GA kock of the Fucking
Boudha <mahatmanga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Mr  Mao ,
(snip)
-----------

Only Black Lean Cock fake Rupert Murdoch Duch Komin confuses chicken
shit with chicken salad. No wonder the Malays spit on him.

Wakalukong

charlie vietcong

Oct 2, 2010, 8:22:40 AM10/2/10
Chinese are faking to be Vietnamese .

I just hope Chinese in Vietnam will fight the Chinese in The
Spratleys

On Sep 21, 6:18 pm, "Chairman Mao , expert fucker of Chinese High

Wakalukong

Oct 2, 2010, 10:12:17 AM10/2/10
On Oct 2, 8:22 pm, charlie vietcong <vietcong.charlie...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Chinese  are  faking  to  be  Vietnamese .
(snip)
------------

Fraudster, SHAMELESS THIEF and pathetic fulltime liar charlie
vietconman complaining about other's alleged faking. See, he's a
hypocrite and moron. And this worm wants to marshall the Malays. No

tuna

Oct 4, 2010, 1:31:41 PM10/4/10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oALW05IYaVE

Cho tu.i bay be't con ma('t ra ma` coai !!!
Ma^'y tha(`ng Che^.t cha('c coai xong thi` tu+'c loa`i tri~ he^'t !!!
Co`n ma^'y tha(`ng Vietcong thi` cho chu'ng bay tha^'y the^' na`o la`
lie^'m ddi't Che^.t

tuna,

Allah , your only god Allah , you are only allowed to have me as your only God , you are only authorised to have Allah as your only God .

Oct 4, 2010, 8:52:09 PM10/4/10
why shouldn ' t them Viets Kiao celevrate Chinese New
Year ,

they are ethnically Chinese faking to be Vietnamese

just like Chinese in Malaysia are faking to be Malaysians

Allah , your only god Allah , you are only allowed to have me as your only God , you are only authorised to have Allah as your only God .

Oct 4, 2010, 9:14:28 PM10/4/10
Fake Viets are every where ,
including EL CHINO who ran away

n Oct 2, 5:22 am, charlie vietcong <vietcong.charlie...@gmail.com>

Wakalukong

Oct 4, 2010, 11:29:03 PM10/4/10
On Oct 5, 9:14 am, "Allah , your only god Allah , you are only
allowed to have me as your only God , you are only authorised to
have Allah as your only God ." <voivodv...@gmail.com> wrote:
(snip)
-----------

Fake Allah fake Rupert Murdoch fake Malay Duch Komin shitting big time
today, but he's still a miserable failure.

Wakalukong

charlie vietcong

Oct 7, 2010, 10:23:17 PM10/7/10
On Oct 5, 7:52 am, "Allah , your only god Allah , you are only

allowed to have me as your only God , you are only authorised to
have Allah as your only God ." <voivodv...@gmail.com> wrote:

ja. true ,

Chinese in Vietnam are the same as Chinese in Malaysia .

Chinese faking to be Viets and Chinese faking to be
Malaysians

wakalukong

Oct 21, 2010, 8:03:34 PM10/21/10
On Oct 4, 5:52 pm, "Allah , your only god Allah , you are only

allowed to have me as your only God , you are only authorised to
have Allah as your only God ." <voivodv...@gmail.com> wrote:

our Chinese people in Malaysia are the new natives of
Malaysia ,

if the Malays can take over Malaysia , why can ' t our
Chinese people
in Malaysia take over Malaysia ?

look at the Spratleys ,

the Spratleys are Asean territory , just like Malaysia is
Asean territory ,

since our Chinese are taking over the Spratleys , so
there is no reason why our Chinese in Malaysia cannot take
over Malaysia .

wakalukong

Oct 21, 2010, 8:36:12 PM10/21/10
our Chinese people in Vietnam are not the fake Viets ,

Our Chinese people in Vietnam are the new Chinese natives of
Vietnam , just
like our Chinese people in the Spratleys , Singapore and
Malaysia , Thailand ,

because the Spratleys , Thailand , Malaysia , Singapore are
all Chinese territories ./

.

n Oct 4, 6:14 pm, "Allah , your only god Allah , you are only

allowed to have me as your only God , you are only authorised to

Wakalukong

Oct 21, 2010, 11:02:38 PM10/21/10
On Oct 22, 8:36 am, wakalukong <wakaluko...@gmail.com> wrote:
(snip)
-----------

Ignore the thief, fraudster and impersonator Duch Komin. He's the
only moron who confuses chicken shit with chicken salad.

Wakalukong

rst9

Oct 23, 2010, 12:19:29 AM10/23/10
On Oct 7, 7:23 pm, charlie vietcong <vietcong.charlie...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> ja.  true ,
>
> Chinese  in Vietnam  are  the  same  as  Chinese in  Malaysia .
>
> Chinese   faking  to  be  Viets  and  Chinese  faking to  be
> Malaysians

abianchen aka Meichi is faking to be Taiwanese. She's not Chinese at
all. She's Filipino.