Translation needed

Thomas Broda

Mar 27, 2004, 12:32:24 PM3/27/04
Hi there,

don't know if I'm right here. Does anybody know what "Saya Rindu Awak" and
"Saya Suka Awak Sangat" means?

Thanks

--
Thomas [thomas at bassfimass dot de] ICQ #7122237
*** Samstag, 10.04.2004 @ARTheater, Köln: BassFiMass

ignoramus

Mar 27, 2004, 12:47:41 PM3/27/04
On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 18:32:24 +0100, Thomas Broda <spam....@gmx.de>
wrote:

>Hi there,
>
>don't know if I'm right here. Does anybody know what "Saya Rindu Awak" and
>"Saya Suka Awak Sangat" means?
>
>Thanks

Saya rindu awak - I miss you.

Saya suka awak sangat - I like you a lot.

Saya - I
rindu - miss
awak - you
sangat - a lot, very (much)
suka - like

So, you got some Malay woman saying all this to you? :-)

Thomas Broda

Mar 27, 2004, 1:26:55 PM3/27/04
ignoramus wrote:

> Saya - I
> rindu - miss
> awak - you
> sangat - a lot, very (much)
> suka - like

> So, you got some Malay woman saying all this to you? :-)

Actually it was an SMS message I got from my girlfriend. She's on holiday in
Malasia right now and I was worrying it might mean something like "I'm
pregnant"... ;-)

--
Thomas [thomas at bassfimass dot de] ICQ #7122237
*** Samstag, 10.04.2004 @ARTheater, Köln: BassFiMass

Man At Arms, Jeff Jones, Felush Felice und Residents

jay

Mar 27, 2004, 5:38:04 PM3/27/04

or a malay man. ;-)

but i don't think a malay would phrase it as above. it sounds like
the intruder has been trying to chat guys up on the net. hehehehe....

ignoramus

Mar 28, 2004, 12:01:34 AM3/28/04
On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 19:26:55 +0100, Thomas Broda <spam....@gmx.de>
wrote:

>Actually it was an SMS message I got from my girlfriend. She's on holiday in
>Malasia right now and I was worrying it might mean something like "I'm
>pregnant"... ;-)

LOL

Here is another word for you, sayang - love

You can SMS her back, "Saya sayang awak"

Cranium Crush

Mar 28, 2004, 1:19:10 AM3/28/04
Actually she could be pregnant. And she's asking for a quick marriage. You
know how women are.
When the results come out, they say, "Oh, the lab screwed it up sayang."
Just kidding ok!
"Thomas Broda" <spam....@gmx.de> wrote in message

intruder

Mar 29, 2004, 5:02:24 PM3/29/04
On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 16:38:04 -0600, jay <j...@lake.com> wrote:

>>So, you got some Malay woman saying all this to you? :-)
>
>or a malay man. ;-)

???
Of course, your sexual preferences.

InnocentBystander

Mar 30, 2004, 2:08:54 AM3/30/04
Hey you got a nice gf there. Try this phrase:

Aku rindu pada mu.

It sounds more literate... It also means I miss you, but more romantic.
or you may try: ' .. Aku rindu punggung kamu.."

It means I miss your butt. :P

you have a choice.

jay

Mar 30, 2004, 9:41:22 AM3/30/04

and your's would be another monkey regardless of gender. hehehe....

intruder

Mar 30, 2004, 12:27:44 PM3/30/04

Trying to evade you stupid exposure of the fact you like Malay men
with stupid remarks.
Just admit it: you like Malay men sexually.

jay

Mar 30, 2004, 5:02:28 PM3/30/04
On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 18:27:44 +0100, intruder
<mark_i...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 08:41:22 -0600, jay <j...@lake.com> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 23:02:24 +0100, intruder
>><mark_i...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>>???
>>>Of course, your sexual preferences.
>>
>>and your's would be another monkey regardless of gender. hehehe....
>Trying to evade you stupid exposure of the fact you like Malay men
>with stupid remarks.
>Just admit it: you like Malay men sexually.

poor monkey is pissed. hehehehe... so what were you doing chatting
others up on the internet using bad malay? are you sooo lonely in
your cage with the other monkey and the billy goat of a father. lol.