WHILE USA IS A DE FACTO ENEMY OF PALESTINIANS, ARABS AND MUSLIMS, RUSSIA CAN BE A FRIEND INDEED

Aviroce

Dec 17, 2014, 11:24:51 PM12/17/14
WHILE USA IS A DE FACTO ENEMY OF PALESTINIANS, ARABS AND MUSLIMS, RUSSIA CAN BE A FRIEND INDEED
By Aviroce

Look at the following scenario which applies to USA's policy and expectations towards Russia.
First Man: Why did you slap me? Second Man slaps him again.
First Man: Why did you slap me? Second Man slaps him again.
Now the First Man realized that the Second Man was serious. So he ran away.
If you replace USA for the Second Man and Russia for the First Man, you can see how faulty our USA policy towards Russia. We want Russia to surrender and that will not happen. The United States and Israel have become rogue states in the eyes of the international community-UN vote of 165 against 5; the five consists of USA, Israel, Canada and two more islands dominated by USA!

For the last thirteen years, I advocated a policy of creating a competitor to our Imperialist and Zionist policies. I advocated an Alliance between Russia and Iran and a second Alliance between China and Iran to stop all acts of aggression against Palestinians, Arabs and Muslims. Although such an alliance did not materialize through negotiations, it is becoming a De Facto alliance. Communities facing common enemies are apt to unite to defeat the enemy.

Palestinians, Arabs and Muslims have Russia as a De Facto friend indeed. In return, Russia can supply Palestinians, Arabs and Muslims with advanced war materials and intelligence to beat Imperialism and Zionism. Imperialism and Zionism are the source of Evil and Evil must be defeated. Russia can supply weapons to defeat Evil.

Remember the Cuban missile crisis? Russia can do the same. Give USA and Israel an ultimatum.

I hope Putin realizes that he has the power to front such evil institutions.

Aviroce