Re: Obama In Seoul: North Korea Has 'One Last Chance' to Engage With the West - As long as North Korea holds on to their nuclear weapons and ICBM ...

1 view

lo yeeOn

Jul 4, 2017, 4:29:34 PM7/4/17
In article <4ec7ccc7-3e97-4e8a...@googlegroups.com>,
Resty Wyse <rst0...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Obama In Seoul: North Korea Has 'One Last Chance' to Engage With the
>West - As long as North Korea holds on to their nuclear weapons and
>ICBM, there is no such thing as "one last chance". North Korea can
>stand against the world by itself.
>
>https://www.yahoo.com/news/obama-seoul-north-korea-apos-122427677.html

I thought Trump is now the president and North Korea is now Trump's
"problem" - and Moon just came back from a high-profile visit with
Trump at the White House. Yet, Obama was there in Seoul waiting to
see Moon the next day he got back to Seoul. So, what happened?

Methinks that the Deep State sent its envoy Obama there to make sure
that Moon knows what it really wants. The "North Korea problem" is
really a "continuity problem", stemming from what the powers-that-be
in Washington want and do not want.

And I don't think that they want to see the "NK problem" unravel,
which would almost certainly happen if a first strike is launched to
solve the "NK problem".

Of course, Obama's "last chance" is just for public consumption so
that the public doesn't think too much that his trip had a different
mission, which was to help the Deep State run a parallel foreign
policy under Trump - and Trump must understand that too.

Moon asked Obama for advice on how to deal with his northern
neighbor and discussed recent talks with U.S. President Donald
Trump. Obama meanwhile "wished Moon success during his leadership,"
according to a spokesperson from the Korean Presidential palace.

"President Trump and I agreed to continue to apply sanctions and
pressure and dialogue in parallel to resolve the North's nuclear and
missile issues," said Moon. He said it was North Korea's last chance
to enter the door of dialogue," spokesman Yoon Young-chan told
reporters Monday.

Barack Obama said Monday that North Korea's nuclear aspirations had
"done nothing" to secure the country or its people and called for
sanctions. But, he added: "We should be under no illusions that
there is some silver bullet and solve this problem right away."

Moon reportedly told Obama that he would like to see North Korea
return to the negotiating table.

The meeting between the former leader of the United States and the
new leader of South Korea took place just one day after Moon
returned from from Washington to meet with President Trump.

. . .

It is of course creepy for Obama to say

North Korea's nuclear aspirations had "done nothing" to secure the
country or its people . . .

What did he and Hillary do to Libya? They destroyed it and drove its
people into deep despair.

And what did he do to "secure" Afghanistan "or its people" with his
drone assassination program?

What did George W Bush's invasion and brutal occupation of Iraq do to
for the security of Iraq or its people or that of the US or the
American people? And yet Obama continued to carry forth that
massively deceptive policy called war against terror.

As we are on this fraudulent war-on-terror mission that has brought on
the migrant crisis to Europe and elsewhere, we should talk about the
Manny Macron - that billionaire-phony in France.

Speaking in Mali's capital Bamako, Mr Macron said France and the
"Sahel G5" countries - Mali, Burkina Faso, Chad, Mauritania and
Niger - had to work together to eradicate "terrorists, thugs and
murderers".

He said France would "put all our energy towards eradicating" those
who had kidnapped Ms Petronin.

The video also shows South African hostage Stephen McGown asking
when his ordeal will come to an end.

"Now we're making a new video, but I don't know what to say. It's
all been said in the past. It's all been said in previous videos
I've made," he says.

[Mr McGown was kidnapped from a hotel in Timbuktu in 2011 along with
two others, Swede Johan Gustafsson - who was released last month -
and Dutchman Sjaak Rijke - who was freed by French special forces in
2015.]

The public should be a little bit more careful in consuming the MSM
propaganda giving the warmongers the rights to go to war all the time
in the name of fighting terrorism.

Taking hostages is an-age old thing since human beings had a
"civilization" and a record called "history". It doesn't make the
African freedom fighters "terrorists, thugs and murderers" any more
than those who go to war in the Middle East and Africa.

McGown was kidnapped since 2011. I have no evidence that his captors
have a record of beheading their captives. It's not at all clear that
they are the "terrorists, thugs and murderers" Macron has the rights
to "eradicate".

And since both beheading and being blown into pieces or burned alive
or killed by a thousand wounds all lead to death for the pitiable
victims, how can we ignore that Obama and Bush cannot be innocent of
committing terrorism?

Remember what Bush did to Falluja and what Obama did to people
including even 16 year-olds like Abdulrahman al-awlaki?

What were the messages of Bush and Obama?

Methinks they were all of the variety of "let them grumble, as long as
they fear"!

And now Macron has the gall to call the Africans "terrorists, thugs
and murderers", especially after France, under Sarkozy, was
responsible for the destruction of Libya and creating the chaos in
Africa and the migrant crisis for Europe and the Middle East of Asia.

So, we can see that the globalists that include Obama, Hillary (and
Bill) Clinton, Macron are wolves in sheep's clothing.

And they, all of them, are racists. The way they spread chaos in the
Middle East and Central Asia and spread it to Africa show they
absolutely care nothing about the lives of non-European ethnicities.

And the West's attitude toward Korea betrays the same bigotry. If
they cared about Korean lives and their well being, they wouldn't be
saber-rattling over the "NK problem" but rather taking US troops home.

That would be better for the Koreans, the troops, their families, and
all of Washington's subjects.

It's true that to others, having nukes may not be the safest thing for
the world, but we have seen the Russians, the Chinese, and the
Pakistanis have them.

And in fact we the United States first acquired them, and then
Britain, France, and of course Israel all got them.

And yet the world has coped with the existing danger (of all these
powerful countries having nukes) because no one has been willing to
abandon them without all the others doing likewise.

While the proponents of non-proliferation of nukes hope to stop the
growing of the nuclear club, Washington has been arrogant enough to
abuse the underlying assumption of non-proliferation. Washington has
gone around and destroyed countries because it thinks it can!

So Washington has used fig-leaves, massive lies, or anything to make
violent regime-change with impunity.

And the worst thing is that it cannot be held responsible because of
its might, not because it is right.

And it won't stop. It started with Afghanistan, Iraq, and continued
on to Libya and Syria. While it is still busy putting down the
rebellions in all those countries in the name of terrorism, it's
expanding its scope to Africa and threatening North Korea. The
globalist warmongers' thirst for destruction knows no bound.

Who is going to believe that North Korea is a threat except Washington
and its vassal states?

If we don't demonize a country and threaten it with military drills up
and down its coast (or border), it might not have to bark so hard.
As they say, a "barking dog" doesn't bite.

But a Bush who lied to get elected by saying he would turn America
inward actually was working from day one of his presidency to invade
Iraq and who know what else? Bush was the first to call North Korea a
member of the "axis of evil" and scuttled the Koreans' "sunshine
policy" of rapproachment.

So, it is the United States who is threatening and destabilizing the
region in the first place as the demonizers accuses NK as a threat.

The United States and its vassal states have no credibility. And if
you have no credibility, you cannot use your logic to force others to
follow your dictate.

North Korea is unlucky to be in its current situation, not because its
leadership is crazy or suicidal, but because it is a hurdle for the
West to conquering the Northeast of Asia - a region full of natural
riches. Japan fought for it (with Russia) during much of the late
19th century and (with China and Russia) in the 1st half of the 20th
century. And these days, the West's media is talking about how NK is
sitting on trillions of dollars worth of riches, as if it is any of
their business. So, all these talks about JK's riches sound very much
like somebody with a lot of greed is talking with a thief's thinking.

North Korea just want to live and the West should just lay off of it.

If the South Koreans don't think that THAAD system is for their
security, why are we insisting on "protecting" them? Cui bono?

The neocons, the globalists, the military industrialists, that's the
answer to the "cui bono" question.

lo yeeOn

--------

North Korea and the United States: Will the Real Aggressor Please
Stand Down?

Kevin Zeese and Margaret Flowers, March 05, 2013

http://antiwar.com/blog/2013/03/05/north-korea-and-the-united-states-will-the-real-aggressor-please-stand-down/

Near the end of World War II, as Japan was weakened, Korean
"People's Committees" formed all over the country and Korean exiles
returned from China, the US and Russia to prepare for independence
and democratic rule. On September 6, 1945, these disparate forces
and representatives of the people's committees proclaimed a Korean
People's Republic (the KPR) with a progressive agenda of land
reform, rent control, an eight-hour work day and minimum wage among
its 27-point program.

But the KPR was prevented from becoming a reality. Instead, after
World War II and without Korean representation, the US quite
arbitrarily decided with Russia, China and England, to divide Korea
into two nations "temporarily" as part of its decolonization.

. . .