How Jewish is Hollywood ?

1 view

Morgan

Apr 23, 2009, 10:38:41 AM4/23/09
How Jewish is Hollywood ?

A poll finds more Americans disagree with the statement that 'Jews
control Hollywood.' But here's one Jew who doesn't.
Joel Stein
December 19, 2008

I have never been so upset by a poll in my life. Only 22% of Americans
now believe "the movie and television industries are pretty much run by
Jews," down from nearly 50% in 1964. The Anti-Defamation League, which
released the poll results last month, sees in these numbers a victory
against stereotyping. Actually, it just shows how dumb America has
gotten. Jews totally run Hollywood.

How deeply Jewish is Hollywood? When the studio chiefs took out a
full-page ad in the Los Angeles Times a few weeks ago to demand that the
Screen Actors Guild settle its contract, the open letter was signed by:
News Corp. President Peter Chernin (Jewish), Paramount Pictures Chairman
Brad Grey (Jewish), Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger
(Jewish), Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew),
Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish), CBS Corp. Chief Executive
Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great uncle was the first prime minister
of Israel), MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish) and NBC Universal Chief
Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish). If either of the Weinstein brothers
had signed, this group would have not only the power to shut down all
film production but to form a minyan with enough Fiji water on hand to
fill a mikvah.

The person they were yelling at in that ad was SAG President Alan
Rosenberg (take a guess). The scathing rebuttal to the ad was written by
entertainment super-agent Ari Emanuel (Jew with Israeli parents) on the
Huffington Post, which is owned by Arianna Huffington (not Jewish and
has never worked in Hollywood.)

The Jews are so dominant, I had to scour the trades to come up with six
Gentiles in high positions at entertainment companies. When I called
them to talk about their incredible advancement, five of them refused to
talk to me, apparently out of fear of insulting Jews. The sixth, AMC
President Charlie Collier, turned out to be Jewish.

As a proud Jew, I want America to know about our accomplishment. Yes, we
control Hollywood. Without us, you'd be flipping between "The 700 Club"
and "Davey and Goliath" on TV all day.

So I've taken it upon myself to re-convince America that Jews run
Hollywood by launching a public relations campaign, because that's what
we do best. I'm weighing several slogans, including: "Hollywood: More
Jewish than ever!"; "Hollywood: From the people who brought you the
Bible"; and "Hollywood: If you enjoy TV and movies, then you probably
like Jews after all."

I called ADL Chairman Abe Foxman, who was in Santiago, Chile, where, he
told me to my dismay, he was not hunting Nazis. He dismissed my whole
proposition, saying that the number of people who think Jews run
Hollywood is still too high. The ADL poll, he pointed out, showed that
59% of Americans think Hollywood execs "do not share the religious and
moral values of most Americans," and 43% think the entertainment
industry is waging an organized campaign to "weaken the influence of
religious values in this country."

That's a sinister canard, Foxman said. "It means they think Jews

meet at Canter's Deli on Friday mornings to decide what's best for the
Jews." Foxman's argument made me rethink: I have to eat at Canter's more
often.

"That's a very dangerous phrase, 'Jews control Hollywood.' What is true
is that there are a lot of Jews in Hollywood," he said. Instead of
"control," Foxman would prefer people say that many executives in the
industry "happen to be Jewish," as in "all eight major film studios are
run by men who happen to be Jewish."

But Foxman said he is proud of the accomplishments of American Jews. "I
think Jews are disproportionately represented in the creative industry.
They're disproportionate as lawyers and probably medicine here as well,"
he said. He argues that this does not mean that Jews make pro-Jewish
movies any more than they do pro-Jewish surgery. Though other countries,
I've noticed, aren't so big on circumcision.

I appreciate Foxman's concerns. And maybe my life spent in a New
Jersey-New York/Bay Area-L.A. pro-Semitic cocoon has left me naive. But
I don't care if Americans think we're running the news media, Hollywood,
Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/celebrity/la-oe-stein19-2008dec19%2C0%2C2313474.column

Morgan

Apr 23, 2009, 3:11:53 PM4/23/09
William Grosvenor wrote:
> It seems this Morgan is another disgusting racist maggot, and a jealous one
> at that!!!
>
> One must wonder how many entertainment shares Morgan the Maggot has
> purchased in his quest to save Hollywood from the Jews?
>
> None, Maggot Morgan?
>
> NONE?
>
> It seems this Maggot Morgan only cares about casting aspersions on ZYDS, and
> has no concerns for Americans!!
>
> Maggot Morgan seems fit for incineration!!

All you provide is attacks and insults, a tactic used by the Zionist
terrorist mafia.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/israel.htm

fla...@verizon.net

Apr 23, 2009, 3:54:22 PM4/23/09

On 23-Apr-2009, Morgan <John...@email.non> wrote:

> How Jewish is Hollywood ?
>
> A poll finds more Americans disagree with the statement that 'Jews
> control Hollywood.' But here's one Jew who doesn't.

That's because he'll count just about anyone as an "in charge Jew."

Susan

Prince Andy

Apr 23, 2009, 6:26:02 PM4/23/09

<fla...@verizon.net> wrote in message

"Maxwell Edison" <M...@goawayspammers.org> wrote in message

> In article <deksc2lqfuhvuekvk...@4ax.com>, laura bush -
> VEHICULAR HOMICIDE at xeto...@yahoo.com says...
> > Or muslims or protestants. Media wouldn't have said boo. So don't
> > tell me the press is NOT controlled by jews.!!!
> >

> What a twerp.
>
> --
> "There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action." - Johann
> Goethe

Another jewish talking down to us. You sure are ignorant maxwell if you
dont know by now that any mention of jews is amplified but nobody even
notices actions against christians.

Killing people wearing a necklace with a crucifix on

In one of Charles Bronson's "Death Wish" films,
Bronson confronting a supposed "bad guy," in a New York City subway station.

He asked his victim, who was wearing a necklace, with
a crucifix on it, "Are you a Christian?" The man answered "Yes."

Bronson, the revenge-seeking vigilante, then shot him
dead!

You could interpret that movie, produced by Jews,
as giving someone a license to kill in cold blood a
Christian, who just happened to wear a cross around their neck, if their
death made the shooter feel righteous.

Now, just try and imagine the outcry if the shooting
victim had been a Jew, who was wearing a yarmulke! If it were the latter,
that would have been, surely, Bronson's, and the producer's, last movie in
LaLaLand.

IF THE ZEALOTS ARE SO UNABLE TO ACCEPT CO HABITATION
WITH NONJEWS, THEN THE JEWS /ZIONISTS SHOULD BE OBLIGED TO TAKE THE SAME
ACTION IN SILENCING THEIR AS NON JEWS DO AND ARE CONTINUALLY ASKED TO CHECK
ON THE STRENGHT OF A BIASED INACCURATE PORTRAYAL OF HISTORY TO ELICIT
SYMPATHY AND SUPPORT.

Houses burnt and rescuers who apparently are not thick on the ground in
jewish israel
http://fcit.coedu.usf.edu/holocaust/people/rescuer.htm

So if is not right for jews why are we supporting these actions against non
jews?

Until the early 1970s two different sets of arithmetic books were used in
Israel. One for the secular schools, employing an inverted "T" sign. In the
early '70's the religious fanatics "converted" the Labor Party to the great
danger of the cross in arithmetic, and from that time, in all Hebrew
elementary schools (and now many high schools as well) the international
plus sign has been forbidden.

Similar development is visible in other areas of education. Teaching the New
Testament was always forbidden, but in the old time conscientious teachers
of history used to circumvent the prohibition, by organizing seminars or
sending the students to libraries (not the school libraries, of course).

About 10 years ago there was a wave of denouncing such teachers. One in
Jerusalem was almost sacked, for advising her history pupils, who were
studying the history of Jews in Palestine around 30-40 AD, that it would be
a good thing if they would read a few chapters of the New Testament as a
historical aid. She retained her post only after humbly promising not to do
this again.

Nonetheless, it came into force on April 1, 1978, prohibiting the offering
of ¨material inducement〃 for a person to change his religion. A material
inducement could be something as minor as the giving of a Bible
http://www.ifamericansknew.org/history/rel-christians.html

AND WE ALLOW ACADEMICS WITH THE MOST BARBARIC OF ISRAEL/ZIONIST/JEWISH
PHILOSOPHIES HOLD IMPORTANT POSITIONS IN OUR INSTITUTIONS PASSING ON THIS
OPINION OF HATE AND SUPPRESSION.

The Israel Lobby John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt
http://www.lrb.co.uk/v28/n06/mear01_.html

http://www.nowar-paix.ca/nowar/forum/6973
HOW TO KEEP ACADEMICS QUIET
The Real Issue Is Israel's Human Rights Record:
A statement by Norman G. Finkelstein upon publication of Beyond Chutzpah

Professor Alan Dershowitz of Harvard University is currently best known for
his advocacy of the "most excruciating" torture against terrorist suspects
such as a "needle being shoved under the fingernails." The alleged purpose
of this torture is to extract a truthful confession but its real
consequence, as human rights organizations have pointed out, is to produce
whatever statements are necessary to end the suffering. For 15 months
Dershowitz has applied a variant of this truth-seeking technique -- less
physically painful but no less excruciating -- to prospective publishers of
Beyond Chutzpah, which offers a critical examination of Israel's human
rights record and Dershowitz's defense of it. Enlisting one of the most
powerful law firms in the country after his personal initiatives proved
unsuccessful, Dershowitz has repeatedly threatened to bankrupt highly
respected publishers with litigation if they didn't cancel publication of my
book. He could then proclaim that the cancellation confirmed the "truth"
that Beyond Chutzpah didn't meet scholarly standards.

Dershowitz justified these blackmail tactics on the ground that Beyond
Chutzpah libels him. Yet, when I first began to expose his gross scholarly
misconduct, Dershowitz publicly declared at UCLA (on 21 October 2003) that
he wouldn't respond with a libel action because he believed "so strongly in
the First Amendment and full freedom of speech." Ironically, just as he was
threatening my publishers with expensive and time-consuming lawsuits,
Dershowitz denounced Holocaust denier David Irving, who had sued Deborah
Lipstadt for libel, with these words: "Before Irving lost his case [against
Lipstadt], several publishers had refused to issue books critical of Irving,
out of fear of his bringing expensive and time-consuming lawsuits. That was
a chilling of free speech" (Afterword to Lipstadt's History on Trial; his
emphasis).

My publisher, University of California Press, was understandably at great
pains to fend off a potential lawsuit by Dershowitz; for an academic
publisher the associated costs would have been ruinous, to the point of
making certain victory meaningless. On occasion our relationship became
strained and at one point it appeared as if we had reached an impasse.
However, through the skillful mediation of Nation magazine senior editor
Roane Carey (who was the freelance editor of Beyond Chutzpah) and others, a
satisfactory compromise was reached that protected the interests of both
publisher and author, and, most importantly, preserved the integrity of the
book. I would like personally to extend my heartfelt thanks to all who
supported me and the press during this difficult period.

WALK OPENLY OVER OUR , I HOPE, STRONGLY HELD BELIEFS OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH
AND ASSOCIATION. AND RIGHTS THAT THEY HAVE NEVER INCORPORATED OR PRACTISED
IN ANY STATE IN WHICH THEY HAVE HAD A POSITION OF CONTROL.

WARNING To People in Austria; Belgium; France; Germany;
Israel; Spain and Switzerland. You can be fined,imprisoned or both for
discussing the topics set forth in this article.

Israeli stats
http://www.ifamericansknew.org/

Jews and Palestinians genetically similar.
http://www.khazaria.com/genetics/abstracts.html

War without end
http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=39590

Yes and you have no quarrel with the US?
They dont have to, they use their army to shoot, run over and mistreat
physically and sexually helpless children. What can a Palestinian do when
the mighty money contributing yanks cannot protect their citizens.

http://www.thenausea.com/elements/thenotforgotten/rachel/index.html
http://edition.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/03/16/rafah.death/
http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/79400p-72974c.html
One guy gets 10 years, the other gets a raise and promotion??

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/01AA7ECA-7018-447B-A10D-9E4139D4788A.
htm

_
American and Australian shot by Israelis
Chris McGreal talks to the relatives of three British and American victims
http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,2763,1066817,00.html
http://edition.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/03/16/rafah.death/
http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,2763,1066817,00.html
http://www.rachelcorrie.org/

http://www.thenausea.com/elements/thenotforgotten/rachel/index.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,2763,916299,00.html
http://www.omjp.org/rachelphotos.html
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8853425952359751341&q=Palestinian+p
eople

http://www.nogw.com/israeliatrocities.html
http://www.palestinefacts.org/index.php
http://www.palestinechronicle.com/story-2003112917164320.htm
http://thirdworldtraveler.com/Israel/IsraelsTortureBan.html

http://www.washington-report.org/backissues/0197/9701007.htm

Christian homes being knocked down???
http://sf.indymedia.org/news/2003/05/1607911.php

(Wanderer, Oct. 12, 1989, p. 7; National Review, March 16, 1992, p. S-5).

Israeli soldiers can beat up a priest on the West Bank, then shoot up his
church during Mass, and only the Catholic press takes note...If Christians
had done such a thing to a synagogue, anywhere, it would have been
front-page news, everywhere. (Wanderer, Oct. 12, 1989, p. 7; National
Review, March 16, 1992, p. S-5).

Farmers harassed and shot in israel
http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=53042

Zionist settler deliberately hits and kills Palestinian old man
http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/am/publish/article_3293.shtml
http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/am/publish/article_3396.shtml
http://judicial-inc.biz/School_shooting.htm

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.nationalism.white/msg/20deae4bed
c378ab?q=&rnum=1
In a letter to the conference host, UNESCO Director-General Koichiro
Matsuura,
the protesters said the Wiesenthal center, "under the deceitful cover of the
struggle against anti-Semitism, is on the contrary encouraging intolerance
and
racism in our societies."

Jon and David Kimche
http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v13/v13n4p29_Weber.html
The SS was particularly enthusiastic in its support for Zionism. An internal
June 1934 SS position paper urged active and wide-ranging support for
Zionism by the government and the Party as the best way to encourage
emigration of Germany's Jews to Palestine.

The Jewish Agency delegation headed by Golda Meir (Meirson) ignored a German
offer to allow Jews to emigrate to other countries for $250 a head, and the
other Jewish groups made no effort to influence the United States and the
32 other countries attending the conference to allow immigration of German
and Austrian Jews.
http://www.jews-for-allah.org/Jews-not-for-Judaism/Jews-who-helped-nazis-hitler.htm

Marlon Brando.

http://www.washington-report.org/backissues/0596/9605046.htm

Brando: And then Sam Goldwyn and all of the rest of them. Metro Goldwyn
Mayer, they-Hollywood is run by Jews. It is owned by Jews-and they should
have a greater sensitivity about the issue of-of people who are suffering.
Because they've exploited-we have seen the-we have seen the [deleted] and
greaseball, we've seen the Chink, we've seen the slit-eyed dangerous Jap, we
have seen the wily Filipino, we've seen everything but we never saw the
kike. Because they knew perfectly well, that that is where you draw
the-wagons around-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d597to4hg_k

http://www.adl.org/PresRele/ASUS_12/2708_12.asp

http://www.theunjustmedia.com/ben%20stein%20on%20jewish%20media%20control.htm

http://www.aish.com/societyWork/society/Mel_Gibson_and_the_Jews.asp

http://www.bestweekever.tv/2006/08/03/sizzler-rob-schneider-finally-takes-a-stand/

http://michaelmedved.townhall.com/blog/g/64b0732b-e398-42cf-976f-0b4b7e3ca453

How strange then to now have the 21st century witness the re-birth of a
monumental lie. What the Pope declared a sin, Mel Gibson has resurrected as
the definitive story of the death of Jesus. Once again the world is told
that it was the fault of "the perfidious Jews." In a movie that reeks with
gruesome violence unbearable even by Hollywood standards, "The Passion of
the Christ" weaves the contradictory threads of the Gospels' accounts
describing the last hours of the life of Jesus into a tale that portrays a
reluctant Pontius Pilate decreeing crucifixion for "the son of God" at the
mad urging of a Jewish mob led by Caiaphas, the High Priest.

New York, NY, April 8, 1996...The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) today called
actor Marlon Brando's remarks about Jews in Hollywood "outrageous and
offensive."

Reacting to Marlon Brando's comments on "Larry King Live," on Friday, April
5, that Jews run Hollywood and exploit stereotypes of minorities, but never
of Jews, Abraham H. Foxman, ADL National Director, issued the following
statement:

http://www.adl.org/PresRele/ASUS_12/2708_12.asp

It was shocking to hear Marlon Brando, the acclaimed actor and champion of
civil rights, invoke the anti-Semitic canard that "Hollywood is run by Jews,
it is owned by Jews..." and blame Jews for exploiting stereotypes of
minorities, "but we never saw the kike because they know perfectly well
that's where you draw the wagons around."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/film/1231613.stm

Mr. Brando should know that what he said is utterly false, extremely
offensive and plays into the hands of anti-Semites and bigots. His comments
raise the centuries-old canard of Jewish control and conspiracy, and his use
of an anti-Semitic epithet is hurtful to Jews everywhere.

He made a public apology for his remarks in suggesting that it was a pity
that the Jews who "owned and ran" the movie industry did not show more
sensitivity in portraying other ethnic or religious groups.

"Hollywood is run by Jews," Brando said. "It's owned by Jews, and they
should have a greater sensitivity about the issue of people who are
suffering because they've [been] exploited."

Using highly offensive ethnic slurs, Brando described negative stereotypes
he said have been portrayed by Hollywood.

King took exception with the remarks saying, "When you say something like
that, though, you're playing right into anti-Semitic people who say the Jews
run ...."

http://www-cgi.cnn.com/SHOWBIZ/9604/06/brando_on_lkl/

"No," Brando interrupted, "because I will be the first one who will appraise
the Jews honestly and say 'Thank God for the Jews.'"

Brando seemed to be qualifying his remarks when he blamed "the old-time Jews
who ran Hollywood."

During the interview, Brando invited an illegal immigrant couple, beaten by
police this week in California, to stay at his home. A videotape of the
beating was broadcast around the country and in the couple's native Mexico.

1 On 10 Feb 2007 12:14:16 -0800, in alt.revisionism "thedarkman"

2
http://www.honestmediatoday.com/professor_admits_jewish_ritual_murder.htm

3 http://www.lukeford.net/blog/index.php/

4 http://www.usajewish.com/downloads/vicki-devil-worship.wmv

"-" <jazze...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> [...]
>

> Hunt also said that his mother's death in a December 8, 1972 plane
> crash in Chicago was suspicious and that there was evidence of a White
> House cover-up surrounding the circumstances of the alleged accident.
>
> Investigators discovered $10,000 dollars in her luggage and Hunt
> alleged that his mother traveled around the country using Nixon
> campaign money to payoff the families of the Watergate burglars to
> keep them quiet about the involvement of the Nixon White House in the
> Watergate break-in and cover-up.
>
> Hunt cited numerous coincidences surrounding the aftermath of the
> crash, including Nixon's appointment of his henchman, Egil Krough, to
> the National Transportation Safety Board which investigates plane
> crashes, the very day after the incident.
>

> Eyewitnesses reported that the plane exploded above treetop level
> before it had even hit the runway.
>
> Hunt said that "at least 20-25 FBI members," as well as numerous DIA
> agents were at the scene of the crash within minutes before rescue
> personnel had even arrived, and that this fact was attested to in a
> letter sent by the head of the Chicago FBI to investigator Sherman
> Skolnick.
>
> Hunt said that his safety was guaranteed by the dissemination of the
> tape and that he had several copies and had mailed others to addresses
> both abroad and in the U.S.
>
> "Once this information is out there's really no point in anyone trying
> to do me in or do me wrong - someone may try to discredit me but I
> have no skeletons in my closet," said Hunt.
>
> As we have previously reported, the night before the Kennedy
> assassination, Lyndon Baines Johnson met with Dallas tycoons, FBI
> moguls and organized crime kingpins - emerging from the conference to
> tell his mistress Madeleine Duncan Brown that "those SOB's" would
> never embarrass him again.
>
> Though Brown first went public on her 21-year relationship with
> Johnson in the early 80's, to this day her shocking revelations about
> how he had told her the Kennedy's "would never embarrass me again" the
> night before the assassination are often ignored by the media who
> prefer to keep the debate focused on issues which can't definitively
> be proven either way (or at least can be spun and whitewashed).
> http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/august2006/300806jfk.htm
>

> George Herbert Walker Bush was also pictured at the scene of the crime
> in Dealy Plaza.
>
> In addition, Barr McClellan, father of former White House press
> secretary Scott McClellan and a partner in the Austin law firm that
> represented Johnson, wrote in his 2003 book that LBJ was a key player
> in the organization of the assassination and its cover-up. McClellan's
> revelations were the subject of a subsequent History Channel documentary
> called The Guilty Men. http://www.rense.com/general40/thewnk.htm
>

> (With thanks to additional reporting by David Collins)

In his first Annual Message to Congress, Jackson recommended eliminating the
Electoral College. He also tried to democratize Federal officeholding.
Already state machines were being built on patronage, and a New York Senator
openly proclaimed "that to the victors belong the spoils. . . . "

Jackson took a milder view. Decrying officeholders who seemed to enjoy life
tenure, he believed Government duties could be "so plain and simple" that
offices should rotate among deserving applicants.

Behind their accusations lay the fact that Jackson, unlike previous
Presidents, did not defer to Congress in policy-making but used his power of
the veto and his party leadership to assume command.

The greatest party battle centered around the Second Bank of the United
States, a private corporation but virtually a Government-sponsored monopoly.
When Jackson appeared hostile toward it, the Bank threw its power against
him.