The G-d of Israel has really blessed me!

1 view

מין הארץ יהודי ישראלי עברית אמריקאי

Mar 26, 2017, 2:54:57 AM3/26/17
The G-d of Israel has really blessed me!

If it weren’t for HaShem I wouldn’t be here today. My parents, family, friends and the USMC have been a big help too and America and Israel in general. These are the two best countries on earth and the Jews are the best people on earth. Then there is my beloved dog. He weighs 85lbs and is very, very protective. Whenever you have an animal like this that is a pet you have to rule over him. If he thinks you’re a pussy he won’t obey you. So I’m always wrestling with this dog. Sometimes I’ll grab a hold of his dick or his balls so he knows that if I wanted to I could tear them off him and that he is at the mercy of me. I bite him but not hard and he bites me but not hard. He’s like a hooker though; his love is for sale for food. Sometimes I’ll tell him give me a lick. And if there is food involved I might get a small lick before I give it to him, but once he has chowed down then he dispenses the love. Many times we will stare each other down. He also likes rock & roll music especially AC/DC. I’d like to get him a bitch but we can’t take care of two balls of energy. I’m really not interested in studding him out because of all the crap you have to go through. He knows he is King of the Dogs. I’ll give you a hint, if you have a woman and no dog, if the woman stops fucking dump her and buy a dog. A dog is a way better friend than any woman who only wants you for your money.