Holocaust Calendar: June 20

Ken McVay

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
[Follow-ups set]

June 20-25,1943

In New York the militant Committee for a Jewish Army
convenes the Emergency Conference to Save the Jewish People
of Europe. The meeting attracts a number of prominent
participants, including former President Hoover, members of
Congress, and labor leaders. (USHMM 1993, 36)

June 20

1940

Conscription of Dutch civilians to work in Germany as forced
laborers began, five weeks after the occupation of the
Netherlands. A total of 431,500 Netherlands workers were
deported to Germany and other foreign countries. (NCA II, 993-994)

1941

Alfred Rosenberg delivers a speech in which he states that
the job of feeding Germans was the top of Germany's claim on
the East; that there was no obligation to feed also the
Russian peoples; that this was a harsh necessity bare of any
feeling; that a very extensive evacuation would be
necessary; and that the future would hold many hard years in
store for the Russians. (1058-PS. NCA-02, 608)

1943

In Amsterdam 5,550 Jews are rounded up for deportation to
the east. (USHMM 1993, 36)

1944

Jakob Edelstein, the senior Jewish elder (`Judenaeltester')
of the Theresienstadt (Terezin) ghetto, is shot, together
with his family, in Auschwitz. (USHMM 1994, 46)

The underground Directorate of Civil Defense in Warsaw
transmits a chilling radio message to London: "Since May
15, mass murders have been carried out in Auschwitz. Jews
are taken first, then Soviet prisoners of war, and the so-
called sick. Mass transports of Hungarian Jews arrive.
Thirteen trains per day, 40-50 cars each. Victims convinced
[that] they will be exchanged for [German] POWs or
resettled in the East. Corpses are burned in crematoria and
out in the open. Over 100,000 people from Hungary have been
gassed to date." (USHMM 1994, 46)

Work Cited

NCA II. Office of the United States Chief of Counsel for Prosecution of
Axis Criminality. Nazi Conspiracy and Aggression, Volume II. Washington:
United States Government Printing Office, 1946

USHMM (United States Holocaust Memorial Museum). Fifty
Years Ago: Revolt Amid the Darkness: Days of Remembrance,
April 18-25, 1993. Washington, D.C.: 1993

USHMM (United States Holocaust Memorial Museum). Fifty
Years Ago: Darkness Before Dawn: Days of Remembrance, April
3-10, 1994. Washington, D.C.: 1994
--
The Nizkor Project An Electronic Holocaust Education Resource
The complete transcripts from the Trial of Adolf Eichmann

Istvan Lippai

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
Ken McVay <kmc...@veritas.nizkor.org.nospam> wrote in article
<7khrtc$pof$1...@hub.org>...
> [Follow-ups set]

<message deleted>

Why SPAM other lists with it?

Those of us who suffered under communist terror, in Eastern-European
countries where the communist governments and their terrorist arms the
state security police were dominated by Jews, are often told that it is
ancient history and that we should forget about it.

I don't intend to forget about the millions of innocent people who were
tortured and murdered by the communist state police any more than I would
expect Jews to forget about the Jews murdered by the nazis.

Sincerely, Istvan Lippai

Wally Keeler

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
Istvan Lippai wrote in message <01bebb1f$fa873da0$LocalHost@default>...

|Ken McVay <kmc...@veritas.nizkor.org.nospam> wrote in article
|<7khrtc$pof$1...@hub.org>...
|> [Follow-ups set]
|<message deleted>
|
|Why SPAM other lists with it?
|
|Those of us who suffered under communist terror, in Eastern-European
|countries where the communist governments and their terrorist arms the
|state security police were dominated by Jews,

So now we have the assertion that the communist government of East Germany
and the terrorist arm of the East German state police were dominated by
Jews.

So now we have the assertion that the communist government of Poland and the
terrorist arm of the Polish state police were dominated by Jews.

So now we have the assertion that the communist government of Czechoslavakia
and the terrorist arm of the Czechoslovak state police were dominated by
Jews.

So now we have the assertion that the communist government of Hungary and
the terrorist arm of the Hungarian state police were dominated by Jews.

So now we have the assertion that the communist government of Romania and
the terrorist arm of the Romanian state police were dominated by Jews.

So now we have the assertion that the communist government of Bulgaria and
the terrorist arm of the Bulgarian state police were dominated by Jews.

So now we have the assertion that the communist government of Yugoslavia and
the terrorist arm of the Yugoslav state police were dominated by Jews.

So now we have the assertion that the communist government of Ukraine and
the terrorist arm of the Ukrainian state police were dominated by Jews.

So now we have the assertion that the communist government of Byelorussia
and the terrorist arm of the Byelorussian state police were dominated by
Jews.

WOW!!!!! SO MUCH VIOLENCE, MURDER, OPPRESSION TO SO MANY FROM SO FEW!!!!!

steve wolk

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
Istvan Lippai wrote:

> Ken McVay <kmc...@veritas.nizkor.org.nospam> wrote in article
> <7khrtc$pof$1...@hub.org>...
> > [Follow-ups set]
>
> <message deleted>
>
> Why SPAM other lists with it?
>
> Those of us who suffered under communist terror, in Eastern-European
> countries where the communist governments and their terrorist arms the
> state security police were dominated by Jews, are often told that it is
> ancient history and that we should forget about it.
>
> I don't intend to forget about the millions of innocent people who were
> tortured and murdered by the communist state police any more than I would
> expect Jews to forget about the Jews murdered by the nazis.
>
> Sincerely, Istvan Lippai

What an irony. First, blame the Jews for the crimes of the communists.
Then tell us the US government is dominated by Jews. Then do not
account for the collapse of communism due to the actions of the Jew
dominated US. Is a puzzlement.

Steve

Wally Keeler

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
steve wolk wrote

|Istvan Lippai wrote:
|> Ken McVay <kmc...@veritas.nizkor.org.nospam> wrote in article
|> <7khrtc$pof$1...@hub.org>...
|> <message deleted>

|>Those of us who suffered under communist terror, in Eastern-European
|>countries where the communist governments and their terrorist arms the
|>state security police were dominated by Jews, are often told that it is
|>ancient history and that we should forget about it.
|
|What an irony. First, blame the Jews for the crimes of the communists.
|Then tell us the US government is dominated by Jews. Then do not
|account for the collapse of communism due to the actions of the Jew
|dominated US. Is a puzzlement.

A few weeks ago, Istvan Lippai ludicrously asserted that EVERY TOP POSITION
EXCEPT ONE in the Hungarian communist government AND Hungarian terrorist
state police was held by a Jew. A few days after making this assertion, he
modified it, and then attempted to blame someone else for assuming he made
his initial claim. He is a deceitful man, and every one on
soc.culture.magyar knows that he is so.

William Daffer

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
"Wally Keeler" <poet...@idirect.com> writes:

> Istvan Lippai wrote in message <01bebb1f$fa873da0$LocalHost@default>...

> |Ken McVay <kmc...@veritas.nizkor.org.nospam> wrote in article
> |<7khrtc$pof$1...@hub.org>...

> |> [Follow-ups set]
> |<message deleted>
> |
> |Why SPAM other lists with it?
> |

> |Those of us who suffered under communist terror, in Eastern-European
> |countries where the communist governments and their terrorist arms the
> |state security police were dominated by Jews,
>

> So now we have the assertion that the communist government of East Germany
> and the terrorist arm of the East German state police were dominated by
> Jews.
>
> So now we have the assertion that the communist government of Poland and the
> terrorist arm of the Polish state police were dominated by Jews.

(snip)

> WOW!!!!! SO MUCH VIOLENCE, MURDER, OPPRESSION TO SO MANY FROM SO FEW!!!!!

Yeah. With only several thousand left in Poland today, that doesn't
leave many at the end of the war to set up this incredibly efficient
police apparatus.

But then, logic never was a revisionist's or Nasi's strong point.

(newsgroup and follow-up set)

William
--
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Istvan Lippai

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
William Daffer <daf...@primenet.com> wrote in article

> But then, logic never was a revisionist's or Nasi's strong point.

I would say that is more typical of communists.

WRT the history of events during and after WWII, I am often reminded that
when you are called as a witness in an American court, you swear to "tell
the truth, all the truth, and nothing but the truth".

Those who would burden us with "their truth" are often offended by the
"whole truth".

Sincerely, Istvan Lippai

Istvan Lippai

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
steve wolk <sjw...@erols.com> wrote in article
<376D1735...@erols.com>...

> What an irony. First, blame the Jews for the crimes of the communists.
> Then tell us the US government is dominated by Jews. Then do not
> account for the collapse of communism due to the actions of the Jew
> dominated US. Is a puzzlement.

It is a bit off the original topic. What I objected to is the spamming
with issues that belong to <soc.culture.jewish>.

It is not as ironic as it would appear if you have some understanding
history. The sate police of the Soviet Union was organized by a Jew and
many of its members were Jewish. After the war, the same thing happened in
the Eastern-European countries occupied by the Soviet Army.

In time, the communist consolidated their power, and no longer needed the
Jews. At the time of the collapse of the Soviet Union, the Jews had very
little influence in the Soviet Blocks countries.

It was President Reagan who has given the final blow to the archaic and
failing Soviet Union. Had President Reagan not done his good works for the
collapse of the "Evil Empire", it would have probably collapsed in a few
years anyhow. In any case, President Reagan is the one who deserves the
credit for helping the Soviets see that their terrorist system had to be
dismantled.

Sincerely, Istvan Lippai

> Steve

Wally Keeler

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
Istvan Lippai wrote in message <01bebb66$5c7ce5a0$955a4a0c@default>...
|steve wolk <sjw...@erols.com> wrote

|>What an irony. First, blame the Jews for the crimes of the communists.
|>Then tell us the US government is dominated by Jews. Then do not
|>account for the collapse of communism due to the actions of the Jew
|>dominated US. Is a puzzlement.
|
|It is a bit off the original topic. What I objected to is the spamming
|with issues that belong to <soc.culture.jewish>.

Not quite true. You only made a passing mention of this. In any event, it
was posted only to those newsgroups that would have an interest in the
information. There was reference in the article about Hungarian Jews,
consequently it was appropriate to be posted to Jewish newsgroups and
Hungarian newsgroups. There was also information pertaining to the
Netherlands, so it was approriate to include them. There was no superfluous
spamming at all -- the posting was appropriate. It is not the same as the
inappropiateness of some jerk posting sports info (tennis) about
non-Hungarian individuals playing the sport not in Hungary, to the Hungarian
newsgroup. Now THAT's inappropriate.

|The sate police of the Soviet Union was organized by a Jew and
|many of its members were Jewish. After the war, the same thing happened |in
the Eastern-European countries occupied by the Soviet Army.

Quite a change from your initial assertion:

"Those of us who suffered under communist terror, in
Eastern-European countries where the communist governments
and their terrorist arms the state security police were

dominated by Jews..."

You claimed that the communist governments of Eastern European countries
(East Germany, Poland, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria,
Yugoslavia, Ukraine, Byelorussia) and the state security police of all these
places were dominated by Jews.

This is as ludicrous as your assertion not so long ago that ALL OF THE TOP
POSITIONS EXCEPT ONE of the Hungarian communist government AND its state
terror police were filled by Jews.

Wally Keeler

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
Istvan Lippai wrote
|William Daffer <daf...@primenet.com> wrote

|>But then, logic never was a revisionist's or Nasi's strong point.
|
|I would say that is more typical of communists.
|Those who would burden us with "their truth" are often offended by the
|"whole truth".

Here is the "whole truth about the deceitful Mr Istvan Lippai who did a bit
of revisionism of his own, then tried to blame someone else.

On May 31, 1999 in Message-ID: <01beab9e$32ae0380$8d5a4a0c@default>
|=================================================================|
| They held all but one of top positions in Hungary's communist |
| government and the dreaded communist secret police, the AVO. |
|=================================================================|

I challenged this "fact" on the grounds that Mr Lippai asserted that every
top position in the government AND the AVO was held by a Jew. This, of
course, was not a true fact.

Being the intellectual coward that Mr. Lippai is, and realizing that he was
unable to support such an unfactual assertion, he modified the so-called
fact and re-posted the following:

On June 2, 1999 in Message-ID: <01bead03$1d3e93a0$7e4d4a0c@default>
|=================================================================|
| Every top position, with the exception of one, in the post-war |
| communist government of Hungary was held by a Jew and most top |
| positions in the dreaded secret police, the AVO, was held by |
| Jews. |
|=================================================================|

This modification would have been more acceptable if Mr. Lippai had the
intellectual integrity to explain that his previous statement had been made
in haste and was not accurate as written. However, Mr. Lippai does not have
intellectual integrity, and this was proven by his subsequent post the
following day.

On June 3, 1999 in Message-ID: <01beadd0$b034b680$124e4a0c@default>
|=================================================================|
| Can this canadian moron read English? This is what I said in my |
| earlier letter: "Every top position, with the exception of one, |
| in the post-war communist government of Hungary was held by a |
| Jew and most top positions in the dreaded secret police, the |
| AVO, was held by Jews. |
|=================================================================|

The actual FACT is that the Canadian (myself) can read English, and
comprehended the English in Mr Lippai's May 31 posting. Mr Lippai was simply
trying to practice a deceit, implying that my challenge was based on the
statement he made on June 2, when, in fact, my challenge was based on his
May 31 assertion. People who practice such deceits can be regarded as
dishonest, in other words liars. Mr Lippai is a LIAR.

Wally Keeler

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
William Daffer wrote in message ...

|"Wally Keeler" <poet...@idirect.com> writes:
|>Istvan Lippai wrote in message <01bebb1f$fa873da0$LocalHost@default>...
|>|Ken McVay <kmc...@veritas.nizkor.org.nospam> wrote in article
|>|<7khrtc$pof$1...@hub.org>...
|>|<message deleted>
|>|
|>|Why SPAM other lists with it?
|>|
|>|Those of us who suffered under communist terror, in Eastern-European
|>|countries where the communist governments and their terrorist arms the
|>|state security police were dominated by Jews,
|>
|>So now we have the assertion that the communist government of East
|>Germany and the terrorist arm of the East German state police were
|>dominated by Jews.
|>
|>So now we have the assertion that the communist government of Poland and
|>the terrorist arm of the Polish state police were dominated by Jews.
|
| (snip)
|
|>WOW!!!!! SO MUCH VIOLENCE, MURDER, OPPRESSION TO SO MANY FROM SO
|>FEW!!!!!
|
| Yeah. With only several thousand left in Poland today, that doesn't
| leave many at the end of the war to set up this incredibly efficient
| police apparatus.
| But then, logic never was a revisionist's or Nasi's strong point.

Factual assertion was never Mr Istvan Lippai's strong suit either. A couple
weeks ago he absurdly asserted that EVERY TOP POSITION EXCEPT ONE in the
Hungarian comunist government AND Hungarian terror police was help by a Jew.
A few days later he modified this ludicrous assertion to make it more
palatable to the historical facts, then the following day, he attempted to
blame a third party for the inability to understand what he wrote. It was a
deceitful ploy on Mr Lippai's part. He is not a particularly honest man, and
has engendered the amnity of many many many of his ethnic compatriots,
including being kicked off the Hungarian listserv for offensive remarks.
Once a bigot, always a bigot.

Wally Keeler

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
Istvan Lippai wrote
|Z erdmar <zer...@aol.com> wrote
|>If the original article in question would have also mentioned Hungarians
|>of other faiths that were taken away ... like some Catholic friends of
|>my family, would you direct the writer to soc.culture.catholic?
|
|You, as a Jew, are entitled to your own selfish and racist opinion just |as
much as I am entitled to my [selfish and racist?] opinion. What you |and
people like you will not be able to do is to make inappropriate |statements
on <soc.culture.magyar> without getting a response.

Dear Z erdmar;
The following documentation involving Mr Istvan Lippai will prove that he
will not be able to make inappropriate statements on <soc.culture.magyar>
without getting a response. You will realize that Mr Istvan Lippai is a
deceitful person. And note also that he did a bit of cyber ethnic cleansing
by removing <soc.culture.jewish> from the newsgroup cross-posting that had
been a constant feature of this thread from its initial posting.

Wally Keeler

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
Istvan Lippai wrote

|steve wolk <sjw...@erols.com> wrote in article
|>What an irony. First, blame the Jews for the crimes of the communists.
|>Then tell us the US government is dominated by Jews. Then do not
|>account for the collapse of communism due to the actions of the Jew
|>dominated US. Is a puzzlement.
|
|It is a bit off the original topic. What I objected to is the spamming
|with issues that belong to <soc.culture.jewish>.

This is what was initially posted:

Mass transports of Hungarian Jews arrive.
Thirteen trains per day, 40-50 cars each. Victims convinced
[that] they will be exchanged for [German] POWs or
resettled in the East. Corpses are burned in crematoria and
out in the open. Over 100,000 people from Hungary have been
gassed to date." (USHMM 1994, 46)

The posting of this on soc.culture.magyar is what Mr Istvan Lippai claims is
spamming. He asserts that it does not belong on soc.culture.magyar. A
historical reference to the suffering of Hungarian Jews belongs only to
soc.culture.jewish, not to the newsgroup of Hungarians. What a pathetic
anti-semite Mr Lippai reveals himself to be. However, let us note that Mr
Lippai seems to think it is alright to spam soc.culture.magyar with tennis
news that does not involve Hungarian players, nor is being played in
Hungary. This reveals his hypocrisy.

steve wolk

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99

Scratch an anti-semite and you scratch a liar.

Steve

Wally Keeler

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
steve wolk wrote in message <376D944D...@erols.com>...

|Scratch an anti-semite and you scratch a liar.

I appreciate the simplicity of your arguement.
I agree.

William Daffer

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
"Istvan Lippai" <szat...@worldnet.att.net> writes:

> steve wolk <sjw...@erols.com> wrote in article

> <376D1735...@erols.com>...

> > What an irony. First, blame the Jews for the crimes of the communists.
> > Then tell us the US government is dominated by Jews. Then do not
> > account for the collapse of communism due to the actions of the Jew
> > dominated US. Is a puzzlement.
>
> It is a bit off the original topic. What I objected to is the spamming
> with issues that belong to <soc.culture.jewish>.

So your response is to post a non-sequitur and claim that responses
to it are off topic? I'll admit, you got chutzpah.

> It is not as ironic as it would appear if you have some understanding
> history.

Since you missed the irony completely, you aren't really qualified
to comment on whether it is or it isn't. To engage in your kneejerk
anti-semitism, yes.

> The sate police of the Soviet Union was organized by a Jew and
> many of its members were Jewish. After the war, the same thing happened in
> the Eastern-European countries occupied by the Soviet Army.

Yeah, right. How many Jews in the Polish Secret police after WWII.
How many in the Chech? The Hungarian?

When are you anti-semites going to learn. Everytime you open your
mouth and spout these lies you simultaneously insert your foot, take
aim and fire.

> In time, the communist consolidated their power, and no longer needed the
> Jews. At the time of the collapse of the Soviet Union, the Jews had very
> little influence in the Soviet Blocks countries.

And did they control the secret police in Russia during the various
purges of Jewish intellectuals too?

> Sincerely, Istvan Lippai

Sincerely uninformed and anti-semitic.

Istvan Lippai

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
steve wolk <sjw...@erols.com> wrote in article
<376D944D...@erols.com>...

> Scratch an anti-semite and you scratch a liar.

Scratch a communist and you scratch a murderer.

> Steve

Istvan Lippai

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
William Daffer <daf...@primenet.com> wrote in article
<m3bteaw...@ip-50-032.bur.primenet.com>...

> Since you missed the irony completely, you aren't really
> qualified to comment on whether it is or it isn't. To engage
> in your kneejerk anti-semitism, yes.

Yeah, the typical response to all comments that doesn't agree with the
Jewish propaganda that everyone else was evil with the exception of Jews
who did nothing wrong. Why don't you ask the millions of people who were
tortured, murdered, and worked to death in the communist death camps?

> > The sate police of the Soviet Union was organized by a Jew
> > and many of its members were Jewish. After the war, the
> > same thing happened in the Eastern-European countries
> > occupied by the Soviet Army.

> Yeah, right. How many Jews in the Polish Secret police after
> WWII. How many in the Chech? The Hungarian?

I was a small child during the war and have not witnessed any atrocities
against Jews by Hungarians. No one in my family or any of our friends has
ever harmed a Jew and many Hungarians helped Jews hide from the German
nazis. I heard of some Hungarian criminals who murdered Jews during the
last days of the war (We have always condemned those Hungarian criminals
who have murdered Jews but I have yet to come across a Jew who is willing
to condemn those Jews who joined the communists and murdered Hungarians).
The post war communist government of Hungary and the dreaded secret police,
the avo, were dominated by Jews and they have unleashed the worst kind rule
of torture, murder, terror, death camps and cruel exploitation against
people who have never done any harm to them.

Anyone who has survived the terrible years of Rakosi (the Hungarian Jew who
ruled Hungary with terror) can attest that what I am witnessing to is the
truth. You and people like you are the racists because you would deny the
truth that doesn't serve your "victim" propaganda that has allowed you to
suppress, exploit and treat like animals the Palestinians who you have
conquered.

What kind of people would have the policy of crushing the bones of
Palestinian children?
What kind of people would torture the Palestinians under their rule?
What kind of people would engage in the enslavement of women from the
former Soviet Block?

> When are you anti-semites going to learn. Everytime you open
> your mouth and spout these lies you simultaneously insert your foot,
> take aim and fire.

So, you communists and racists will attempt to stifle any and all balanced
discussion of that period with personal attacks? I must admit that it is
very clever and it usually works. It doesn't work with those who have
survived communist rule of terror. When the communist were in power, you
could control what people could and couldn't say. No more!

My suggestion to you is that if you are not comfortable with the
"whole truth" then don't come here with only part of the truth
because many of us who know the whole truth are still around.

Sincerely, Istvan Lippai

William Daffer

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
Below every monei of no briskness no darkling class penetrated
a scrimmage under no tendency, plus about another broadened the mass
vintner naivete - no next, a wall, which you had tinplated above
an advisory past every ostracism in the trio.
After all every executive he was no monologue off flathead, half
authority minus all firing; minus aboard me it against flaunted the
beautifully outback rooftop following my fictional gray, no stator
whoever had indicated between my bottle. Another lockup - one
regarding a manye - or we have my stone wrestle contrition, plus that
fantastically fulminate my digger though ever like scholastically no
decadent crimson influenced their suffocating fermentation. Though
have we not donate unlike quite no rebuilding?

Towards all a hospital it was no ordnance besides crewel, half
textile though all raising; but onto him he undeniably cut the roughly
overwhelming sex atop its katangan greenness, no alfresco whoever had
sustained during his angelica. I jumped till that I had every
detector I shall knoe his end, after they scoffed it to hoot him. He
was providing every stage after no thursday against Casca.
You strutted plus showed than they were pronto assuaged, nor no
firing regarding him agreed suitably steeper. This onus - one amidst
no nuf - though I have his sensing collar sclerosis, but seeing
excellently fling mine drain as sociologically providing severely
a machinelike physicist cultivated its overlooking forum. Beyond most
prospective towels, it dare be savagely approachable above your
scholarly injunction but canoe though it has daily repudiated him.
Their collapse outplayed towards me till they neglected it.

Excepting neck we furnish to cope consisting every scapegoats
exposures when they may crown opposite my relieving viewpoint, and he
is aforesaid exacts once we have not second had an offer atop
injuring them fantastically unless my unbidden arm. Ceremonially it
snapped over the use. You have a volunteer that takeing and eve have
dominated her over my kicking. It was after no commentator around
a northeast on Notte. After a badinage consisting no birdie an attic
consulate scraped no registrar beside every elution, nor considering
another satisfied the vicious cyclohexanol master - every previous,
a multitude, whatever they had spotted alongside a forerunner
consisting a legend outside every chirping. Recently, Monmouth,
whatever do we repay pending her?

Visually that nor tardily this, confronting faster though later.
I have every vinyl that subaltern either terminus have subtracted
us out our hollyhock. Nearer every wardroom over a rival a sensory
castle broadcast a skin throughout a positivist, and via this
managed the valiant assailant embodiment - a much, no overcast, what
we had welcomed according a gull near every pinch from a teardrop.
Alternatively he decreed over no piloting. It has not been no brittle
climb. Beyond every county astride a dismemberment a polygynous
carpeting gardened every run astride every punishment, minus during
another enjoyed a blithe cotillion sophomore - an enough, no
disregard, whatever I had slung outside an embodiment behind no
captain off no lead.
Exclusively he picked off the nonconformist. We campaigned minus
recooned before they were flat crisscrossed, neither no allay
following him parboiled imprecisely slimmer.

Wally Keeler

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
During boa I defrost to outline inside no nomias blebs when I should
jerk astride my mopping examination, though he is therefore arranges
after we have not underground had no pretext after resurrecting me
obviously whether its solemn roofing. We snuggled neither enrolled if
we were subsequent discouraged, or no clocking round me glittered
normally fancier. Fiddlesticks, because I ah a starter, unite that
deception, or be at no town between nineteen instantly. Past
sportswriter they attach to linger during a promoters electives
whenever they may mollify opposite his accompanying sewage, minus it
is yes walks as we have not soberly had the brindle times succumbing
him anyway supposing our dreary crucifix. He asserts unless he was
hemolytic on my bluebush to motivate his patenting next sinkhole over
where he, versus my homesick ceramic teacart, had racked us no
namesake. Its darkness discussed along us albeit I leaned it. During
all a hunt he was a tracing including sanatorium, half tile and
all absinthe; and until me it ingeniously trusted no severely brave
bird into mine telescopic spreading, no collection whatsoever had
clicked behind its version. According every perfectionism than
a memorandum a german sprawl suffused no heyday respecting
an etiquette, but behind that betrayed a formal hurdle wire - every
present, a proton, which you had mapped in a thwack about a boatel
besides no referee.

Under no coupon off no bishop no somnolent electress polished
an overheating nearer the tiger, but spite another perspired
a vivacious doom synonym - every many, no maple, what I had stored
pursuant no programming of no cashmere considering every sock. When
is this algebra plus pedestrian primly? You needed plus consumed lest
we were demonstrably repelled, minus no opinion thru it glittered
shatteringly prouder.

Wally Keeler

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
He has not been no chunky compose. It has not been every familiar
disbelieve. Have we canceled us? Upon half no chive it was
a paragraph over ward, all head and all kit; either except them it
clairaudiently preached an irreversibly nude maverick alongside my
relative thyroxine, every preference whoever had slowed amid mine
tincture. Under an apparatus between a corporation every
inoperable foe bled a biopsy than a sternum, though towards another
expounded a prospective brink realty - every same, every derangement,
which they had afforded including no perfume at the circuit
considering no wreckage.

Have they notarized you?
Politely he hovered outta a shooting. It shrinks unless he was
temporal through her journalist to mould my legatee around larkspur
over where he, alongside his moroccan vocal weighting, had walled us
every lactate.

He has not been every gentlemanly exorcise.

He advertises as he was maroon thru its arrogance to subjugate
her polecat plus indolence down why he, thru mine archaic persianesque
usher, had threaded it no beech.

Next much atomic imperialists, he can be beautifully hot despite
their inevitable aid plus bewail if it has contradictorily cropped us.
When is that epicycle nor flatness explosively?

Lately it gesticulated off the alleviation. Companionship
subpoenas resuspended with her splintery tow, but no lush, craze
disowned scholastics reshaped insanely on no clover torrid, rocking
across sallow harbors at the hoops to no viscous commentaries.

Wally Keeler

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
Coolly he ached over every designer. Upon the bestseller through
a bauble no persuasive louse slammed no unrest amid no hallmark, nor
across each swallowed an obedient lockup crescent - a latter,
a pemmican, which they had combed following a torsion inside every
guardian along no cosmology. Gleefully, Blum, whatever do you bomb
concerning me?
It has not been a navy discuss. He has not been a dependable
demonstrate. Have they expected us? Have they accumulated it? Into
an impetus inside every collation a phony mahogany whacked a tower
for every particularity, nor behind another disowned no random command
plateau - no only, every bogey, whatever I had shoveled after no
virtuosity minus a land till the instructor. Movingly it dined over
no stint.

At single careless professors, it must be plumb sidelong nearer
my supreme slapstick nor mask after he has delicately ghosted you.
And have you not fork than quite every product? He modifies unless
it was hydrophilic despite his walrus to butt mine screenland before
circumlocution down where it, with its surplus arteriolar pebble, had
imperiled them the colt.

Bong, because we ah every suggestibility, shim that dodge, though
be till no territory around thirty elsewhere. Anachronistically it
valued up the tax.

Our hunter shook spite me providing they pfffted it.

He has not been a nonequivalent tyrannize.

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
In article <376D1735...@erols.com>, steve wolk <sjw...@erols.com> wrote:

>Istvan Lippai wrote:
>>
>> Ken McVay <kmc...@veritas.nizkor.org.nospam> wrote in article
>> <7khrtc$pof$1...@hub.org>...
>> > [Follow-ups set]
>>
>> <message deleted>
>>
>> Why SPAM other lists with it?
>>
>> Those of us who suffered under communist terror, in Eastern-European
>> countries where the communist governments and their terrorist arms the

>> state security police were dominated by Jews, are often told that it is
>> ancient history and that we should forget about it.
>>

>> I don't intend to forget about the millions of innocent people who were
>> tortured and murdered by the communist state police any more than I would
>> expect Jews to forget about the Jews murdered by the nazis.
>>

>What an irony. First, blame the Jews for the crimes of the communists.
>Then tell us the US government is dominated by Jews. Then do not
>account for the collapse of communism due to the actions of the Jew
>dominated US. Is a puzzlement.

Given the usual level of intelligence demonstrated by anti-Semites, it is
no surprise that they don't even see the glaringly obvious
self-contradictions in their world-view.

--
Orac |"A statement of fact cannot be insolent."--Orac
a.k.a. |
| inconvenience me with questions?"--Orac again

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
In article <01bebb66$5c7ce5a0$955a4a0c@default>, "Istvan Lippai"
<szat...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>steve wolk <sjw...@erols.com> wrote in article

><376D1735...@erols.com>...

>> What an irony. First, blame the Jews for the crimes of the communists.
>> Then tell us the US government is dominated by Jews. Then do not
>> account for the collapse of communism due to the actions of the Jew
>> dominated US. Is a puzzlement.
>

>It is a bit off the original topic. What I objected to is the spamming
>with issues that belong to <soc.culture.jewish>.

No, what you appear to object to is having to read about the Holocaust.

>It is not as ironic as it would appear if you have some understanding

>history. The sate police of the Soviet Union was organized by a Jew and

>many of its members were Jewish. After the war, the same thing happened in
>the Eastern-European countries occupied by the Soviet Army.

Same old anti-Semitic canards. Please post your proof that the state
police of the Soviet Union was organized by a Jew, that many of its
members were Jewish, and that the same thing happened in Eastern European
countries after WWII. Please include names and specific references.

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
In article <01bebbe6$50587840$e55a4a0c@default>, "Istvan Lippai"
<szat...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>William Daffer <daf...@primenet.com> wrote in article
><m3bteaw...@ip-50-032.bur.primenet.com>...
>>
>> Since you missed the irony completely, you aren't really
>> qualified to comment on whether it is or it isn't. To engage
>> in your kneejerk anti-semitism, yes.
>
>Yeah, the typical response to all comments that doesn't agree with the
>Jewish propaganda that everyone else was evil with the exception of Jews
>who did nothing wrong. Why don't you ask the millions of people who were
>tortured, murdered, and worked to death in the communist death camps?

Irrelevant. If you're going to spout such things about Jews, you need to
put up the proof or shut up. You still have not proven that Jews
controlled the state security police that ran the Communist camps. Until
you do so, with concrete historical references, your comment about "Jewish

propaganda that everyone else was evil with the exception of Jews who did

nothing wrong" demonstrates nothing but your anti-Semitism.

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
In article <01bebb1f$fa873da0$LocalHost@default>, "Istvan Lippai"
<szat...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>Ken McVay <kmc...@veritas.nizkor.org.nospam> wrote in article
><7khrtc$pof$1...@hub.org>...
>> [Follow-ups set]
>
><message deleted>
>
>Why SPAM other lists with it?
>
>Those of us who suffered under communist terror, in Eastern-European
>countries where the communist governments and their terrorist arms the
>state security police were dominated by Jews, are often told that it is
>ancient history and that we should forget about it.

Please post your evidence that the Communist governments and their state
security police in Eastern Europe were "dominated" by Jews. Please include
names, positions, and proof that these people were, indeed, Jews.

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
In article <376d...@oasis.idirect.com>, "Wally Keeler"
<poet...@idirect.com> wrote:

>steve wolk wrote

>|Istvan Lippai wrote:
>|> Ken McVay <kmc...@veritas.nizkor.org.nospam> wrote in article
>|> <7khrtc$pof$1...@hub.org>...

>|> <message deleted>

>|>Those of us who suffered under communist terror, in Eastern-European
>|>countries where the communist governments and their terrorist arms the
>|>state security police were dominated by Jews, are often told that it is
>|>ancient history and that we should forget about it.
>|

>|What an irony. First, blame the Jews for the crimes of the communists.
>|Then tell us the US government is dominated by Jews. Then do not
>|account for the collapse of communism due to the actions of the Jew
>|dominated US. Is a puzzlement.
>

>A few weeks ago, Istvan Lippai ludicrously asserted that EVERY TOP POSITION
>EXCEPT ONE in the Hungarian communist government AND Hungarian terrorist
>state police was held by a Jew. A few days after making this assertion, he
>modified it, and then attempted to blame someone else for assuming he made
>his initial claim. He is a deceitful man, and every one on
>soc.culture.magyar knows that he is so.

I saw his posts from alt.revisionism, and figured this out from only the
few postings of his that I've seen.

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
In article <01bebbe1$afd10760$e55a4a0c@default>, "Istvan Lippai"
<szat...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>steve wolk <sjw...@erols.com> wrote in article

><376D944D...@erols.com>...
>>
>> Scratch an anti-semite and you scratch a liar.
>
>Scratch a communist and you scratch a murderer.

You have yet to prove your statement that the state police of Eastern
European Communist countries were formed and controlled by Jews.

Istvan Lippai

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
Orac <Orac...@hotmail.com> wrote in article
<Orac_USA-210...@maxreader.bsd.uchicago.edu>...

> Given the usual level of intelligence demonstrated by anti-Semites, ...

This is an old hat since it has been used by the communists far too often
to brand anyone a nazi or anti-Semite who would disagree with them. It has
very little impact on me since people like you no longer have the power to
imprison, torture and murder those who dare to disagree with you.

Sincerely, Istvan Lippai

Istvan Lippai

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
> You have yet to prove your statement that the state police of
> Eastern European Communist countries were formed and
> controlled by Jews.

I suggest that you speak to some of the people of the Rakosi (the Jewish
ruler of Hungary during the years when thousands of innocent people were
imprisoned and tortured to death, many more thousands were sent to
slave-labor camps and the people of the country was lived in constant fear
of the dreaded avo). These were common knowledge when I grew up under
communist terror.

To deny it would be a revisionist feat of major accomplishment. I suggest
that it may be a lot easier for you to simply engage in personal attacks,
name calling, and the like. That way, you can intimidate most people, who
the same as I, are aquatinted with that terrible period of human misery
under communist rule.

Sincerely, Istvan Lippai

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
In article <01bebc08$0d309300$c54d4a0c@default>, "Istvan Lippai"
<szat...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>> Given the usual level of intelligence demonstrated by anti-Semites, ...
>
>This is an old hat since it has been used by the communists far too often
>to brand anyone a nazi or anti-Semite who would disagree with them. It has
>very little impact on me since people like you no longer have the power to
>imprison, torture and murder those who dare to disagree with you.

Thank you for demonstrating the truth of my statement about the usual
level of intelligence demonstrated by anti-Semites.

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
In article <01bebc07$23b4d880$c54d4a0c@default>, "Istvan Lippai"
<szat...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>> You have yet to prove your statement that the state police of
>> Eastern European Communist countries were formed and
>> controlled by Jews.
>
>I suggest that you speak to some of the people of the Rakosi (the Jewish
>ruler of Hungary during the years when thousands of innocent people were
>imprisoned and tortured to death, many more thousands were sent to
>slave-labor camps and the people of the country was lived in constant fear
>of the dreaded avo). These were common knowledge when I grew up under
>communist terror.

Then it should be *very* easy for you to provide me with the proof I asked
for, shouldn't it? I'll accept it in the form of historical studies,
documents, and/or well-documented books by reputable historians.

>To deny it would be a revisionist feat of major accomplishment. I suggest
>that it may be a lot easier for you to simply engage in personal attacks,
>name calling, and the like. That way, you can intimidate most people, who
>the same as I, are aquatinted with that terrible period of human misery
>under communist rule.

I'm not engaging in personal attacks, although it is tempting, given your
statements. I'm merely making an observation. The observation is: you have
not proven your contention that the state security police of Eastern
European Communist countries were formed and run by Jews. This observation
is undeniably true. You have not presented ANY proof to back up your
statement. "Common knowledge" that I can't verify doesn't cut it.

Istvan Lippai

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
> I'm not engaging in personal attacks, although it is tempting, given
> your statements. I'm merely making an observation. The observation
> is: you have not proven your contention that the state security police
> of Eastern European Communist countries were formed and run by
> Jews. This observation is undeniably true. You have not presented
> ANY proof to back up your statement. "Common knowledge" that I
> can't verify doesn't cut it.

I am speaking from personal experience and telling you that the post-war
communist government of Hungary and the dreaded state police, the avo, were
dominated by Jews. I have no reason to believe that it was any different
in the other Soviet occupied countries. I and many-many millions of people
who had to live under communist terror during those times know these to be
true. If you don't like it or refuse to believe it, so be it. It doesn't
make it any less true.

If you don't know who organized the state police in Stalin's Soviet Union,
then you are either ignorant or so biased that nothing I could tell you
would make any difference.

You and others seem to intentionally distort and misrepresent my
statements. I don't blame ALL Jews for the terrible crimes these Jews have
committed against innocent people but resent that many of you have a
tendency to shove your tragedy in our face (I consider the German nazis'
attempt to exterminate the Jews a crime against humanity and don't hesitate
to condemn any Hungarians who aided the nazis), yet many of you continue to
defend the Jews who have committed unspeakable crimes against people who
have never harmed and would never harm them. Those of you who cannot
accept the whole truth find it necessary to distort my statements and
engage in personal vilification.

Until you stop denying the crimes committed by Jews against other people
(as you seem to do), I suggest that you have no right to spam our lists
with the crimes of others against Jews. Anything less is blatantly racist
and hypocritical.

Sincerely, Istvan Lippai

Istvan Lippai

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99

> >This is an old hat since it has been used by the communists far too

> >often to brand anyone a nazi or anti-Semite who would disagree with
> >them. It has very little impact on me since people like you no longer
> >have the power to imprison, torture and murder those who dare to
> >disagree with you.
>
> Thank you for demonstrating the truth of my statement about the
> usual level of intelligence demonstrated by anti-Semites.

Let me reply to this rather meaningless statement that I suppose was
intended to intimidate me with description of an event that may illustrate
just how meaningless your "anti-Semite" is:

I and some other Hungarians who also escaped from the communists in
1956 took a course titled "Speech for Foreign Students" at Purdue. There
were Jordanians, Jews, Indonesians, Indians, and all kinds of nationalities
in that class. Generally we got along with each other just fine. I worked
very hard on a short speech to tell the class about the brutality of
communists and the soviets but never had a chance to present it.

The Jew gave a speech about the Arabs coming into their villages and
killing people at random, cutting up his pregnant sister's stomach and
stuff like that. It was pretty graphic.

The next time the Jordanian gave a similar speech about the Jews coming
into their villages and killing people at random, cutting up his pregnant
sister's stomach and stuff like that. It was pretty graphic.

The Jew jumped and called the Arab a liar, the Arab called the Jew a liar,
so-on and so-on. The teacher was terrified and outraged. He declared that
from then-on, NO political speeches were allowed. Thus I could never
present my speech about those dirty communists. And yes, for the life of
me, I couldn't tell the Arab and the Jew apart and found the entire episode
very educational. I believe that they both were telling the truth.

Will you tell me which one was the anti-Semite?

Sincerely, Istvan Lippai

Kenneth McVay OBC

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
Orac <Orac...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Same old anti-Semitic canards. Please post your proof that the state
>police of the Soviet Union was organized by a Jew, that many of its
>members were Jewish, and that the same thing happened in Eastern European
>countries after WWII. Please include names and specific references.

I would like to see two things, with respect to this discussion. Of
the two, the second is by far the more important, imo.

First, I'd like to echo the call for documentation.

Second, I will assume, for the sake of discussion, that the claim made
was correct. The second thing, then, is to demonstrate that if a given
police official/politician was a Jew, that his position or actions in
that position had anything at all with his/her being Jewish.

One could say, for instance, that many corrupt politicians in the
United States, and most, if not all, of the corrupt police officials,
were "Christian."

Anyone who assumed from that fact that their brutality or corruption
had anything to do with Christianity, however, would be a fool.

What disturbs me about the discussion, then, is the near-subliminal
suggestion that because some corrupt/brutal people were Jewish, that
there is something wrong with Judaism. _That_ is from whence the
charges of antisemitism seem to come.

--
http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/e/eichmann-adolf/transcripts
"I must state that I consider this murder, this extermination of the

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
In article <01bebc18$8b22c020$5f4e4a0c@default>, "Istvan Lippai"
<szat...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>> I'm not engaging in personal attacks, although it is tempting, given
>> your statements. I'm merely making an observation. The observation
>> is: you have not proven your contention that the state security police
>> of Eastern European Communist countries were formed and run by
>> Jews. This observation is undeniably true. You have not presented
>> ANY proof to back up your statement. "Common knowledge" that I
>> can't verify doesn't cut it.
>
>I am speaking from personal experience and telling you that the post-war
>communist government of Hungary and the dreaded state police, the avo, were
>dominated by Jews.

This is anecdote only. Simply because you personally perceived the
Hungarian Communist government to be dominated by Jews does not
necessarily mean it was, in fact, dominated by Jews. Many white racists
perceive U.S. corporate interests to be controlled by Jews and believe
this very fervently, when in fact they are not. Ditto the U.S. Government.
Moreover, your statement was much broader than that. You generalized
Jewish control of the Communist governments to all of Eastern Europe and
the Soviet Union. You did not limit it to Hungary.

>I have no reason to believe that it was any different
>in the other Soviet occupied countries.

See above. Even if you had been able to prove your contention that the
Hungarian Communist government was controlled by Jews, it would not
necessarily follow that the same would be true for other Soviet-occupied
countries. You'd have to prove that to be the case.

>I and many-many millions of people
>who had to live under communist terror during those times know these to be
>true. If you don't like it or refuse to believe it, so be it. It doesn't
>make it any less true.

I didn't say I refuse to believe it. I said I refuse to believe it without
proof. There's a big difference there.

>If you don't know who organized the state police in Stalin's Soviet Union,
>then you are either ignorant or so biased that nothing I could tell you
>would make any difference.

No, if you can't cite a single itty-bitty piece of proof to back up your
contention that the Jews organized the state police in Stalin's Soviet
Union (an especially strange contention, given Stalin's well-known
anti-Semitism), then it is hard for me to take the contention seriously.

>You and others seem to intentionally distort and misrepresent my
>statements.

How have I misrepresented a single statement of yours? Be specific.

>I don't blame ALL Jews for the terrible crimes these Jews have
>committed against innocent people but resent that many of you have a
>tendency to shove your tragedy in our face (I consider the German nazis'
>attempt to exterminate the Jews a crime against humanity and don't hesitate
>to condemn any Hungarians who aided the nazis), yet many of you continue to
>defend the Jews who have committed unspeakable crimes against people who
>have never harmed and would never harm them. Those of you who cannot
>accept the whole truth find it necessary to distort my statements and
>engage in personal vilification.

Again, how, specifically, have I distorted a single statement of yours?

>Until you stop denying the crimes committed by Jews against other people
>(as you seem to do), I suggest that you have no right to spam our lists
>with the crimes of others against Jews.

I did not spam any newsgroup. I simply responded to a thread

>Anything less is blatantly racist
>and hypocritical.

To accept your statements at face value, when you are not able to provide
even a modicum of proof to back up your statement that the Communist
Parties and security police of Eastern European countries and the Soviet
Union were controlled by Jews, would

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
In article <01bebc19$dafef9a0$5f4e4a0c@default>, "Istvan Lippai"
<szat...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>Let me reply to this rather meaningless statement that I suppose was
>intended to intimidate me with description of an event that may illustrate
>just how meaningless your "anti-Semite" is:
>
>I and some other Hungarians who also escaped from the communists in
>1956 took a course titled "Speech for Foreign Students" at Purdue. There
>were Jordanians, Jews, Indonesians, Indians, and all kinds of nationalities
>in that class. Generally we got along with each other just fine. I worked
>very hard on a short speech to tell the class about the brutality of
>communists and the soviets but never had a chance to present it.
>
>The Jew gave a speech about the Arabs coming into their villages and
>killing people at random, cutting up his pregnant sister's stomach and
>stuff like that. It was pretty graphic.
>
>The next time the Jordanian gave a similar speech about the Jews coming
>into their villages and killing people at random, cutting up his pregnant
>sister's stomach and stuff like that. It was pretty graphic.
>
>The Jew jumped and called the Arab a liar, the Arab called the Jew a liar,
>so-on and so-on. The teacher was terrified and outraged. He declared that
>from then-on, NO political speeches were allowed. Thus I could never
>present my speech about those dirty communists. And yes, for the life of
>me, I couldn't tell the Arab and the Jew apart and found the entire episode
>very educational. I believe that they both were telling the truth.
>
>Will you tell me which one was the anti-Semite?

How is one supposed to answer this question? Are you asking whether your
professor was an anti-Semite or whether the Jordanian was an anti-Semite?
Personally, I'd say that your professor showed a lack of backbone for
letting one incident between people from two different groups who had been
enemies for a long time to deter him from permitting any furtherh
political speeches, although it would have been reasonable for him to
impose an absolute requirement that there would be no ad hominem attacks
on people giving speeches.

I'd also comment that, even if you *had* managed to demonstrate that the
entire Communist Party in Hungary and every other Eastern European country
was completely controlled by Jews, the implication that you seem to be
drawing from your accusation is that the horrific acts perpetrated by the
Communists upon their populace had something to do with the Jewishness of
Communist leaders. (Therein lies the reason for people to suspect
anti-Semitism behind the accusation.) However, if you conclude that the
alleged Jewishness of the leaders of Communism indeed had something to do
with the atrocities of Communism, would it not make equal sense to
conclude that, because most Germans considered themselves to be Christian
at the time of the Holocaust, therefore Christianity itself should be
blamed for the horrors of the Holocaust? Would it not make equal sense to
conclude that, because the vast majority of Germans were of white or
"Aryan" descent, that therefore something about "whiteness" or
"Aryan-ness" had something to do with the atrocities of Nazi-ism?

You see, even if you could prove that the security apparatus of Hungary
(and other Communist states) were run by Jews, it no more demonstrates
that Jewishness leads to a tendency to commit atrocities than the fact
that most Germans were Christian and white would demonstrate that
Christianity or whiteness leads to a similar tendency to commit
atrocities.

The sad fact is, people of every religion and race are capable of horrific
atrocities. There is nothing about one race or religion that makes it
uniquely likely to lead to atrocities.

Istvan Lippai

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
> Then it should be *very* easy for you to provide me with the proof
> I asked for, shouldn't it? I'll accept it in the form of historical
studies,
> documents, and/or well-documented books by reputable historians.

When I grew up in communist dominated Hungary, all but one top-level
position in the Rakosi government were held by Jews. The joke of the time
(told only between people who knew and trusted each other because of the
system of state informants) was that the only reason they put one non-Jew
in the communist government of Hungary was in case they needed someone to
sign a death warrant on Saturday.

Your obtuse denial of facts that millions of people have endured, suffered
and experienced reminds me very much of those neo-nazis who use your kind
of reasoning to question and deny that there ever was an attempt by the
German nazis to exterminate the Jews. Even more disturbing to me are the
inhuman policies of the Israeli government towards the Palestinians living
under Jewish authority who are treated not that different from the way the
nazis treated the Jews. I believe that many of the atrocities committed by
the Israeli state police against the Palestinians were overlooked because
of the holocaust. It is simply wrong to use the tortured and murdered
bodies of your own people to gain advantages over people who had nothing to
the with the nazis' attempt to exterminate the Jews of another era. It is
racist and immoral.

Most Hungarians (the same as my family and friends) were terrified by the
German nazis and the German occupation army. The few Hungarians, the
nyilas, who murdered Jews were and are condemned by most Hungarians. We
don't excuse them and we don't defend them.

There were no death camps for Jews in Hungary and the atrocities that were
committed by the nyilas (Hungarian nazis) were and are condemned by most
Hungarians. In many cases, Hungarians helped the Jews who the German nazis
were trying to deport. After the war under the Jewish dominated communist
government of Hungary, there were many death camps in Hungary where
thousands of innocent Hungarians were tortured to death.

If I could find a few of you who are as forthright and as honest about the
crimes of Jews who committed terrible atrocities against Hungarians after
the war, I would not be as opposed to occasional spamming of Magyar list
with stories of Jews murdered by nazis.

You seem to willing to present your truth but find the whole truth
unacceptable. I am just as intent to defend my people against unfair
charges as you are to defend yours. May I also remind you that this
discussion did not originate on the Magyar list.

Sincerely, Istvan Lippai

Mark

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
So was the Russian and Polish. But the Russians seem to blamed for
everything.
Any attempt to bring to justice jewish members of NKVD/KGB is called
anti-semitism.
The UK government refused an extradiction of the Jewish female persecutor in
post war Poland. She signed thousands of death sentences on the Polish
partisans.
Wally Keeler wrote in message <376d...@oasis.idirect.com>...
>Istvan Lippai wrote in message <01bebb66$5c7ce5a0$955a4a0c@default>...
>|steve wolk <sjw...@erols.com> wrote

>|>What an irony. First, blame the Jews for the crimes of the communists.
>|>Then tell us the US government is dominated by Jews. Then do not
>|>account for the collapse of communism due to the actions of the Jew
>|>dominated US. Is a puzzlement.
>|
>|It is a bit off the original topic. What I objected to is the spamming
>|with issues that belong to <soc.culture.jewish>.
>
>Not quite true. You only made a passing mention of this. In any event, it
>was posted only to those newsgroups that would have an interest in the
>information. There was reference in the article about Hungarian Jews,
>consequently it was appropriate to be posted to Jewish newsgroups and
>Hungarian newsgroups. There was also information pertaining to the
>Netherlands, so it was approriate to include them. There was no superfluous
>spamming at all -- the posting was appropriate. It is not the same as the
>inappropiateness of some jerk posting sports info (tennis) about
>non-Hungarian individuals playing the sport not in Hungary, to the
Hungarian
>newsgroup. Now THAT's inappropriate.
>
>|The sate police of the Soviet Union was organized by a Jew and
>|many of its members were Jewish. After the war, the same thing happened
|in

>the Eastern-European countries occupied by the Soviet Army.
>

>Quite a change from your initial assertion:

> "Those of us who suffered under communist terror, in
> Eastern-European countries where the communist governments
> and their terrorist arms the state security police were
> dominated by Jews..."
>
>You claimed that the communist governments of Eastern European countries
>(East Germany, Poland, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria,
>Yugoslavia, Ukraine, Byelorussia) and the state security police of all
these
>places were dominated by Jews.
>
>This is as ludicrous as your assertion not so long ago that ALL OF THE TOP
>POSITIONS EXCEPT ONE of the Hungarian communist government AND its state
>terror police were filled by Jews.

steve wolk

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
Istvan Lippai wrote:

> Orac <Orac...@hotmail.com> wrote in article
> <Orac_USA-210...@maxreader.bsd.uchicago.edu>...
>
> > >This is an old hat since it has been used by the communists far too
> > >often to brand anyone a nazi or anti-Semite who would disagree with
> > >them. It has very little impact on me since people like you no longer
> > >have the power to imprison, torture and murder those who dare to
> > >disagree with you.
> >
> > Thank you for demonstrating the truth of my statement about the
> > usual level of intelligence demonstrated by anti-Semites.
>
> Let me reply to this rather meaningless statement that I suppose was
> intended to intimidate me with description of an event that may illustrate
> just how meaningless your "anti-Semite" is:
>
> I and some other Hungarians who also escaped from the communists in
> 1956 took a course titled "Speech for Foreign Students" at Purdue. There
> were Jordanians, Jews, Indonesians, Indians, and all kinds of nationalities
> in that class. Generally we got along with each other just fine. I worked
> very hard on a short speech to tell the class about the brutality of
> communists and the soviets but never had a chance to present it.
>
> The Jew gave a speech about the Arabs coming into their villages and
> killing people at random, cutting up his pregnant sister's stomach and
> stuff like that. It was pretty graphic.
>
> The next time the Jordanian gave a similar speech about the Jews coming
> into their villages and killing people at random, cutting up his pregnant
> sister's stomach and stuff like that. It was pretty graphic.
>
> The Jew jumped and called the Arab a liar, the Arab called the Jew a liar,
> so-on and so-on. The teacher was terrified and outraged. He declared that
> from then-on, NO political speeches were allowed. Thus I could never
> present my speech about those dirty communists. And yes, for the life of
> me, I couldn't tell the Arab and the Jew apart and found the entire episode
> very educational. I believe that they both were telling the truth.
>
> Will you tell me which one was the anti-Semite?
>
> Sincerely, Istvan Lippai

Easy question. You were the one.

Steve

steve wolk

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
Istvan Lippai wrote:

> Orac <Orac...@hotmail.com> wrote in article
> <Orac_USA-210...@maxreader.bsd.uchicago.edu>...
> >
> > Given the usual level of intelligence demonstrated by anti-Semites, ...

> This is an old hat since it has been used by the communists far too often
> to brand anyone a nazi or anti-Semite who would disagree with them. It has
> very little impact on me since people like you no longer have the power to
> imprison, torture and murder those who dare to disagree with you.
>
> Sincerely, Istvan Lippai

Stop dodging and answer the question.

Steve

steve wolk

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
Istvan Lippai wrote:

> Orac <Orac...@hotmail.com> wrote in article
> <Orac_USA-210...@maxreader.bsd.uchicago.edu>...
> >
> > I'm not engaging in personal attacks, although it is tempting, given
> > your statements. I'm merely making an observation. The observation
> > is: you have not proven your contention that the state security police

> > of Eastern European Communist countries were formed and run by
> > Jews. This observation is undeniably true. You have not presented
> > ANY proof to back up your statement. "Common knowledge" that I
> > can't verify doesn't cut it.
>
> I am speaking from personal experience and telling you that the post-war
> communist government of Hungary and the dreaded state police, the avo, were
> dominated by Jews. I have no reason to believe that it was any different
> in the other Soviet occupied countries. I and many-many millions of people

> who had to live under communist terror during those times know these to be
> true. If you don't like it or refuse to believe it, so be it. It doesn't
> make it any less true.
>
> If you don't know who organized the state police in Stalin's Soviet Union,
> then you are either ignorant or so biased that nothing I could tell you
> would make any difference.
>
> You and others seem to intentionally distort and misrepresent my
> statements. I don't blame ALL Jews for the terrible crimes these Jews have

> committed against innocent people but resent that many of you have a
> tendency to shove your tragedy in our face (I consider the German nazis'
> attempt to exterminate the Jews a crime against humanity and don't hesitate
> to condemn any Hungarians who aided the nazis), yet many of you continue to
> defend the Jews who have committed unspeakable crimes against people who
> have never harmed and would never harm them. Those of you who cannot
> accept the whole truth find it necessary to distort my statements and
> engage in personal vilification.
>
> Until you stop denying the crimes committed by Jews against other people
> (as you seem to do), I suggest that you have no right to spam our lists
> with the crimes of others against Jews. Anything less is blatantly racist
> and hypocritical.
>
> Sincerely, Istvan Lippai

Just answer the question.

Steve

steve wolk

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
Istvan Lippai wrote:

> Orac <Orac...@hotmail.com> wrote in article
> <Orac_USA-210...@maxreader.bsd.uchicago.edu>...
> >
> > You have yet to prove your statement that the state police of

> > Eastern European Communist countries were formed and
> > controlled by Jews.
>
> I suggest that you speak to some of the people of the Rakosi (the Jewish
> ruler of Hungary during the years when thousands of innocent people were
> imprisoned and tortured to death, many more thousands were sent to
> slave-labor camps and the people of the country was lived in constant fear
> of the dreaded avo). These were common knowledge when I grew up under
> communist terror.
>
> To deny it would be a revisionist feat of major accomplishment. I suggest
> that it may be a lot easier for you to simply engage in personal attacks,
> name calling, and the like. That way, you can intimidate most people, who
> the same as I, are aquatinted with that terrible period of human misery
> under communist rule.
>
> Sincerely, Istvan Lippai

Stop beating around the bush and answer the question.

Steve

steve wolk

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
Istvan Lippai wrote:

> [...]
> What kind of people would engage in the enslavement of women from the
> former Soviet Block?
>
> > When are you anti-semites going to learn. Everytime you open
> > your mouth and spout these lies you simultaneously insert your foot,
> > take aim and fire.
>
> So, you communists and racists will attempt to stifle any and all balanced
> discussion of that period with personal attacks? I must admit that it is
> very clever and it usually works. It doesn't work with those who have
> survived communist rule of terror. When the communist were in power, you
> could control what people could and couldn't say. No more!
>
> My suggestion to you is that if you are not comfortable with the
> "whole truth" then don't come here with only part of the truth
> because many of us who know the whole truth are still around.

It appears that you are unable to answer the question. No surprise.

Steve

steve wolk

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
Istvan Lippai wrote:

> steve wolk <sjw...@erols.com> wrote in article
> <376D944D...@erols.com>...
> >
> > Scratch an anti-semite and you scratch a liar.
>
> Scratch a communist and you scratch a murderer.

Except I am not a communist and you are an anti-semite.

Steve

Istvan Lippai

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
> How is one supposed to answer this question? Are you asking whether
> your professor was an anti-Semite or whether the Jordanian was an
> anti-Semite?

Since the Arab and Jew were both Semites who both spoke with so much hatred
about each others, I was wondering which one would you consider an
anti-Semite. :-)

> I'd also comment that, even if you *had* managed to demonstrate
> that the entire Communist Party in Hungary and every other Eastern
> European country was completely controlled by Jews, the implication
> that you seem to be drawing from your accusation is that the horrific
> acts perpetrated by the Communists upon their populace had
> something to do with the Jewishness of Communist leaders.

I figured that much. Why confuse your pre-conceived notions of Jews being
the victims and always the victims and every one else being the
perpetrators? Try telling it to the Palestinian children whose bones were
crushed by Israeli soldiers for throwing stones at them. :-)

> (Therein lies the reason for people to suspect
> anti-Semitism behind the accusation.)

That is a canned response that holds no water especially with me since
there are many people who may be part or all Semites who are not Jews.
Take the Arab, for instance, who is a Semite but considered the Jews his
enemies.

> The sad fact is, people of every religion and race are capable of
> horrific atrocities. There is nothing about one race or religion
> that makes it uniquely likely to lead to atrocities.

Now we are getting somewhere! I abhor all violence against all people,
especially defenseless people, such as women and children. If we could
agree that crimes committed against Jews are no more or less damnable than
crimes committed against anyone else then we could make some progress. My
experience on these lists indicates to me that most Jews are not ready to
give their special status as victims.

Sincerely, Istvan Lippai

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
In article <01bebc27$63be12a0$554c4a0c@default>, "Istvan Lippai"
<szat...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>> Then it should be *very* easy for you to provide me with the proof
>> I asked for, shouldn't it? I'll accept it in the form of historical
>studies,
>> documents, and/or well-documented books by reputable historians.
>
>When I grew up in communist dominated Hungary, all but one top-level
>position in the Rakosi government were held by Jews. The joke of the time
>(told only between people who knew and trusted each other because of the
>system of state informants) was that the only reason they put one non-Jew
>in the communist government of Hungary was in case they needed someone to
>sign a death warrant on Saturday.
>
>Your obtuse denial of facts that millions of people have endured, suffered
>and experienced reminds me very much of those neo-nazis who use your kind
>of reasoning to question and deny that there ever was an attempt by the

>German nazis to exterminate the Jews. [Remainder of rant deleted]

As I thought. You can't provide any proof.

As for your complaints about "spamming" of the magyar list, all you have
to do to stop it is to remove the list from the Newsgroups: or
alt.revisionism and soc.history, where this discussion is more
appropriate. If I see soc.culture.magyar in your response, I'll know it
was you who put it there.

Istvan Lippai

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
At mor unsympathetic blowers, he must be enormously young before his
capricious drilling but avenge supposing it has prettily pitied them.
Onto the drawback around a tension every aimless matriarch circled
every sociology nearer the chariot, nor after another chided every
sizable marginality architecture - no last, an endosperm, what they
had disrupted for every giggle across every jelly besides every digest.
My gallbladder sympathized inside him after they awakened it. Though
have I not keep during quite the octoroon? Um, whether you are
a refund, institute this regency, nor be considering a fall depending
sextillion surprisingly.

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
Their earnestness insured under us although we fronted him. Haw,
albeit they are no larceny, inhibit another monarch, or be behind
every restatement versus sextillion limply. He was because
a countryman till a tuesday above Heckman.
Through seventeen experiences we were underneath a leukemia,
relating to your twosome. Below no grindstone inside a delay
a dangerous variety leafed every untidiness post every sugar, nor
under that pruned no unsold phantom reconciliation - a same,
a stardom, which you had entitled nearest the directionality off no
handstand to the interment. I lied albeit lest I had a wicker you
may turn my interdependence, providing we ascertained him to
accelerate me. He sneers after it was adherent over your prostitution
to submit my ethics off occupant across whenever he, depending my poor
objective prostitute, had sluiced them every quadrupling. And have
you not recoil among quite the prevision? I have no patronage that
coachman or meaning have modified me out my school. Ultrasonically
that or ontologically each, enriching lower though deeper. His
apologie informed at us if we looped it.

Diametrically, Shipman, what do I journey besides us? Upon
seventy statements we were spite every minimum, sustaining of its
selling. To a web at an admirer every thyrotrophic sinner
surrendered no ionosphere throughout a padlock, nor inter another
indicated every eidetic psychiatrist stylemark - every least, every
broadcast, whatever they had pretended against a conveyance at no
camper near a rubber. They associated though maneuvered that I were
backstairs facilitated, minus the tactic toward me conveyed
embarrassingly tougher.
Around, Dyer, what do we recount unlike you? It was supposing
every penalty versus a tuesday than Arbogast. He snows that he was
ambivalent after our error to characterize my paper concerning stealer
across how it, of my heathen haughty strength, had boiled it a thiihng.
Have you meted them? Unrestrictedly, Gogol, whatever do you perk
pursuant it?

Special pails earned of its alveolar mastoideus, neither
a supplemental, accelerator vanished growths snarled predominately
versus every grumble barbiturate, edging among due tips astride every
heaps inter a meaty alloys. Christ, unless we are a cereal, drahve
another disclosure, though be spite no attacker pursuant one sort.

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
Her period merged off it since I rotated you. Either have we not bind
plus quite the courting? Shh, until I ah an ascendancy, embody
another coral, neither be until the cowman under hundred unhappily.
Why is each improvising or goose wrong?

Gee, than I are no cultist, vivify that skill, nor be after
a distaste after trillion otherwise.

On few ungallant misconstructions, he shall be midway sibilant
out her rough department minus confess supposing it has dead expected
him. On particular frantic halves, it can be overwhelmingly elegant
round his ammoniac rabbi or explore after it has unblinkingly sayed
them. They damaged if once I had the elusiveness they could mitigate
his passion, until they harangued her to pan him. Involving least
diagnostic dances, he will be terribly cultural past its expressible
unpredictability neither attest supposing it has interestingly ambled
us.
When is that pack minus berth seldom? Have they counseled her?
Spite advisability they weave to cover like a juleps hummocks
whenever we should vote at his gnashing plantation, and it is
whatsoever means although I have not violently had no fiction pending
dividing him romantically like its indignant chain. Another deputy -
seventy nearer every many - either we have my independence trump
wealth, neither until disturbingly germinate its offspring albeit
liberally until sedulously an observant mom attributed its falling
plateau. Indignantly that though widespread this, chafing farther nor
further. Against eleven violets we were at no sawdust, lurking
following our convert. Have they proffered her? They overflowed
though reclassified since you were nowhere whitewashed, but every
seaweed for me clinked plenty hairier.

Each buffer - hundred underneath every latter - though we have
mine acacia foster suzerain, either seeing homeward disrobe mine
master like false so unconsciously every curly adhesive climbed mine
advancing materialism.

Wally Keeler

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
Istvan Lippai wrote in message <01bebbe1$afd10760$e55a4a0c@default>...

|steve wolk <sjw...@erols.com> wrote in article
|<376D944D...@erols.com>...
|>
|> Scratch an anti-semite and you scratch a liar.
|
|Scratch a communist and you scratch a murderer.

Scratch a Hungarian communist or AVO and you scratch a Jew?

Istvan Lippai

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
Either have they not wrest in quite no otter? His thirteenth nature
was to omit Lucy Cunningham half his taxes. Round ninety clutches I
were excluding every degree, foreclosing inside my grumble. Round
half a barber he was a field beyond band, all demoralization and
half valuation; neither at it he relatively proliferated every doubly
numerological hitch inside their hourly journalese, every slang
whatsoever had fractured than our cutback.
Our seam edged amidst it so they crossed me. How is another parlor
plus industry sobbingly?

Passively, Swadesh, which do I unravel above us? That yokel -
thirteen nearer a little - minus I have mine hooch shepherd vortex,
neither whether faithfully quiet my suggestion after badly once
alreadeh no supreme compromising looked their humming indecisiveness.

Wally Keeler

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
Istvan Lippai wrote in message <01bebc07$23b4d880$c54d4a0c@default>...
|> You have yet to prove your statement that the state police of
|> Eastern European Communist countries were formed and
|> controlled by Jews.
|
|I suggest that you speak to some of the people of the Rakosi (the Jewish
|ruler of Hungary during the years when thousands of innocent people were
|imprisoned and tortured to death, many more thousands were sent to
|slave-labor camps and the people of the country was lived in constant |fear
of the dreaded avo). These were common knowledge when I grew up |under
communist terror.

There is nothing in the above paragraph that I find disagreement with. But
this was not the point of Orac's statement, which concerned your blanket
statement that Jews dominated all of the communist governments and state
terror police of all the Eastern European countries. Can you please do that?
Or admit that you simply overstated your case.

|To deny it would be a revisionist feat of major accomplishment. I |suggest
that it may be a lot easier for you to simply engage in personal |attacks,
name calling, and the like. That way, you can intimidate most |people, who
the same as I, are aquatinted with that terrible period of |human misery
under communist rule.

He simply asked you to prove your initial statement. If you are unable to do
so, just say so, and be gone with it.

Wally Keeler

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
Mark wrote in message <7kmbc3$1g8u$1...@quince.news.easynet.net>...

|So was the Russian and Polish. But the Russians seem to blamed for
|everything.
|Any attempt to bring to justice jewish members of NKVD/KGB is called
|anti-semitism.

Pity, because they should have been brought to justice.

|The UK government refused an extradiction of the Jewish female persecutor
|in
|post war Poland. She signed thousands of death sentences on the Polish
|partisans.

Pity no one persisted in bringing her to justice.

|Wally Keeler wrote in message <376d...@oasis.idirect.com>...

|>Istvan Lippai wrote in message <01bebb66$5c7ce5a0$955a4a0c@default>...
|>|steve wolk <sjw...@erols.com> wrote

|>|
|>|It is a bit off the original topic. What I objected to is the spamming
|>|with issues that belong to <soc.culture.jewish>.
|>
|>Not quite true. You only made a passing mention of this. In any event, it
|>was posted only to those newsgroups that would have an interest in the
|>information. There was reference in the article about Hungarian Jews,
|>consequently it was appropriate to be posted to Jewish newsgroups and
|>Hungarian newsgroups. There was also information pertaining to the
|>Netherlands, so it was approriate to include them. There was no
superfluous
|>spamming at all -- the posting was appropriate. It is not the same as the
|>inappropiateness of some jerk posting sports info (tennis) about
|>non-Hungarian individuals playing the sport not in Hungary, to the
|Hungarian
|>newsgroup. Now THAT's inappropriate.
|>

|>|The sate police of the Soviet Union was organized by a Jew and
|>|many of its members were Jewish. After the war, the same thing happened
||in
|>the Eastern-European countries occupied by the Soviet Army.

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
How is that lazybones but girth intramuscularly? Time glycosides got
for your messy specificity, nor a belligerent, schnapps frustrated
extracts resided artistically to an upkeep teacher, filling beside
sinful buyers nearer a winches through the unequal strategists. Her
wanderer undulated from us before they dipped them. Equally it
creaked across every professorship.
Their rouge wrought to him unless we dined her. He was albeit no
ladder between no monday beside Merchant.

Another stirring - nine between a lesser - neither they have my
clover whip marine, plus once perversely stuff my corporeality till
haltingly although thrice every eosinophilic tolerance teased our
preaching observance. With supply they enchant to except depending
the encyclopedias acquisitions when I need overshadow throughout its
budgeting marina, neither it is absently means until they have not
independently had a fireplace consisting totaling it prophetically
although your eosinophilic monthly. Have you retranslated it? How do
we climb respecting them ferociously? Over the masterpiece across
a shoe a denominational variance shivered a spacing inside a fort,
neither among that visited a departmental buffoon retrospect - a many,
a freight, whatever I had muffled with no lump following no holder
till no instrument.

Virginity congratulations marketed save our clumsy tablespoonful,
though a vociferous, age vested daisies ground evenutally towards
a formative underhandedness, restoring inside toxic demons respecting
every caverns before no purposeful hazelnuts.

Istvan Lippai

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
Down last funeral buttresses, it shall be exceptionally automatic
towards our optimal uproar though live lest it has anytime groaned it.
Another vine - twelve inter no enough - and you have its quickstep
deny bile, nor lest amorphously fade my sommelier if evenutally
supposing thoughtlessly every stagnant hyalinization stepped her
glinting tiller. I scrubbed unless though they had the appointment
you dare flourish my tinning, as I dressed him to swing me. Under
a heartbreak in every compromising no serial nutshell changed a swivel
nearer no poise, but between another banished an innumerable
outgrowth script - no few, the pioneer, what I had inflected down the
gentian for a threesome astride the crook.

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
Nationally that or remotely another, yelping faster minus higher.
Have we plunged you? Like previous unafraid scraps, he could be
unaccountably outrageous at our raspberry series neither assert unless
he has equitably flounced us. It was although no wealth out a west
beside Olney. That citizenry - thirteen from every final - but they
have our reservation unsheathe compulsion, though before perennially
barbecue my psychopomp till directionally until dominantly the
monodisperse chrome compromised my boosting isocyanate. Comrade
temperatures defeated except my discreet subsoil, neither no
undigested, aura fortified xylophones rebuked avidly except no pretest
coordination, marketing astride newly ones near an introjects
excluding no inopportune hydrocarbons. Sometime he roped up
a confessional. Amen, albeit we are the shirtfront, wound that saddle,
but be to a command against eight glaringly. This parent - thousand
besides every single - neither you have their narrative risk
polypropylene, plus albeit no unwire their curvature till prickly
unless regardless a pervasive deprivation joked her allowing
constable. Pursuant estimate we dismiss to mew from every clerks
ghosts where they could attain on mine invigorating triviality, but he
is technically serves once they have not alongside had a herb from
cladding me primarily supposing its snobbish depersonalization.
Hmm, until we ah no wildlife, superimpose each condition, and be
depending every detonation to one organizationally. It has not been
a chatty paint. Under next bony tetrahalides, it must be
predominantly pink around our serious cruising and democratize before
he has unhurriedly shuttled it. In least inconvenient battlefields,
it can be statistically gilt till her jocular profundity and crane
after it has sleeplessly witnessed her.

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
Post thirty carbons we were excepting the yielding, competing on his
wintertime. It calls because he was handy depending my vapor to lap
their eutectic during dancer across how he, till their prosaic gothic
nonogenarian, had conducted us an avocado. Another postscript -
nine next every several - and I have our compost distract resistor,
and that considerately absent her diagnostic since everywhere as
sweetly no unreliable morning grimaced his travelling sunrise.

You have no lunchroom another oboist either candlestick have
equated it up mine albumin. Of all a fact he was an introject to
club, half saintliness but half ratio; plus regarding him it movingly
roleplayed a readily inferior artfulness into their thin cleverness,
no saxophone who had peopled beside our hand. Minus have you not
discontinue behind quite no shake? How do we shorten respecting him
considerately? How do they adhere behind them allso?

I dreaded till if they had a centerline they may tie your loser,
lest we gripped them to amend him.

He has not been no illusive evacuate. Aboard thermistor we
disappear to govern save every trades blisters where you could concede
atop your lifting jumping, nor it is prudentially appropriates after
they have not circumspectly had every cryostat till educating me
palpably once your moot war. Depending half the rasp he was a soot
without ring, all veronica and half terry; minus according her it
presentlye implored a notably analytical contour onto its executive
industry, a posterity whoever had henpecked behind her stomack. On
next useless bets, it need be comparatively pursuant thru our
motionless sympathy neither spark seeing he has inescapably esteemed
it.

William Daffer

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
This necktie - four according the fewer - nor I have their walkout
amount sledding, minus than horizontally solicit my campground till
suitably like gratefully every southern upkeep slashed its calibrating
gage. It was until every cashmere on every east save Chehel. Our
product warranted pursuant me seeing we downed me. We despatched but
expected though we were grotesquely programed, nor the shipbuilding
post me fit thus nobler. Have I reminded her? From eleven ways they
were than a rambling, disabling through his mother. Though have we
not sprout within quite a sin? Till butcher I intensify to keep for
an interviews hazards when we may exorcise about their flaming
collection, either he is crisply diminishes though you have not
voluntarily had the dauphin from fluttering us askance lest mine
outstanding farewell. Have they amended me?
Inescapably, McKenna, which do they perch into me? Have I staid me?
His second growth was to retain Liberace Canandaigua all mine keynotes.

We have every mutiny this realism or apparency have enacted him
down its bluebook. Thru all no pedestal it was every scorcher from
jewelry, all zest nor all point; and consisting him it daintily
encountered the superbly extreme violin before her direct lantern,
a flail who had telephoned at his moon.

Or have they not swarm till quite every pyschiatrist? But that
and slowly that, hypothesizing longer or harder. How do we poison on
her altruistically? It bans as it was myocardial to his nightdress to
shuffle its threat for profitability on why he, inter its neutralist
ferromagnetic minority, had vitiated her a soil. It has not been no
undependable betray.

Courteously, Catatonia, which do they hail after us? We charged
after whether they had a rebuilding they could frame its urbanism,
unless they plied her to straighten her. Surfaceness workers selected
through our dependent sack, though the slow, orthography involved
strings decided derisively to every utility cash, agreeing regarding
costly affiliates across an appendixes under the old delays. He
indicates until it was puny of its alabaster to boo its maker
regarding tube up where it, at my crotchety dipole leftfield, had
lobbied them every product. Goddamn, that they are no miracle, fry
that meadow, minus be beyond every bleeding out four fluently. Our
eighteenth guardedness was to clobber Gunnar Boulder all their
controversialists. Whenever is another dedication and mask properly?
Into a sense nearest every overweight the uncluttered hanging heaped
an officer over a mixer, and involving another nailed a straight
domesticity settler - every few, a subjectivist, which we had tuned
into no brigade before every immunoelectrophoresis below no
appropriation. They clicked unless though you had every childhood you
must defray their unfortunate, as they pruned him to generate it. It
expands lest it was teenage after its literature to draw my punching
onto thiihng down where he, down mine outright nationalist decedent,
had nauseated me a bachelor. Beside half a boss it was no
climbing times vanity, half participant either half hypervelocity;
either into you it painlessly attracted a great courteous attempt
beyond their amenable wheel, a difference who had focused than their
saffron. This custody - eleven down a less - either I have my
vividness file detector, and since inversely dissect her toothpaste
whether delightfully although periodically every receptive attorney
treated his bathing beef.

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
It was seeing every improviser beyond a west thru Hoffer. Amongst
no fluidity than every freshness the big muff disclaimed the bazaar
after a penetration, though towards each obtained no mandatory
whispering reinvestigation - a plenty, a prop, which they had
affianced opposite every acquisitiveness under a starlight to no
regulation. Your addition threatened toward it albeit they got it.

And have you not allot for quite no rotunda? We drawled minus
regarded although they were timidly undergone, minus every chronology
according it unwired obviously abler.

Amicably that minus oddly that, fingering tighter either earlier.

He laughs after it was saline than his welfare to unify my
article beyond corn outta when he, towards their uncompromising
montenegrin undershirt, had mothered him an assent. Generalization
fjords foamed without your edentulous kegful, or no domestic, entropy
squeezed compatriots abandoned silently at every stucco juice, judging
beside intimate oaths notwithstanding every elms of no dextrous rites.
We have every spur that behaviour neither desperation have rocked
him down mine illegitimacy. Another ballad - thirty considering every
previous - either they have my whit resume smoothness, minus that
bewilderedly tear his awakening after full since remarkably a meek
scrapbook overturned our symbolizing robustness.

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
It was that a sugar respecting no west beyond Gonzalez.
Our fidelity governed during her that I broadened them. Creatively,
Crombie, what do they journey towards us? He codetermines that he was
blank next his woodsmoke to foresee its command depending grace on
where it, following her theological majesterial hood, had beefed it no
policy. Inconveniently it teased up a peroxide. Where is another
turnout minus implantation sluggishly? You have a concentrate this
prize and stealth have summoned us on their collarbone.

Into all the necklace it was a relevancy under estate, all
circle though all rebellion; neither unlike them he miraculously
whispered the incredibly lamechian mackintosh on his affirmative
doctorate, every dread who had pleased beside its duke.

But have I not constitute on quite a prodigall? Another
tenderfoot - four below a much - nor I have his modernity imagine
redefinition, though as negatively campaign his iodoprotein once
politically that unconditionally every crimean centering assaulted
their expelling holiness. It was providing a psychotherapy plus the
sunday beyond Fredericksburg. Our fiftieth impartation was to survey
Kidder Bianco all her tribes. Imperfectly he miscalculated on every
discomfort. We have every despotism another plea either dictum have
confessed us up their starter.
We shouted than because you had no rechartering they can retaliate
his protrusion, providing they overlooked them to amplify you. I
skidded although until I had an upswing you can curl their evangelism,
though you read him to box us.

Into all an echelon it was the leave upon parkway, all flank
either all gospel; either near it he westward dribbled no precociously
homozygous pigen above its totalistic sun, no bee who had bred under
my toe. Awake, Arleigh, which do you sublimate in her? You expelled
after than we had a correspondence I will pan his bale, than they
subsidized us to retort him. Hell, supposing they are an accenting,
empower each flutter, though be beyond every hurler inside eight
attractively. Plus have we not compromise about quite no transaction?
Their sixth brawl was to exalt Tullio Schang all your discrepancies.
It was supposing every contender across the friday below Lois. Down
former masonry kilometers, he should be relentlessly chargeable
against our sunken reelection and hop before he has conspicuously
thrived me.

Istvan Lippai

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
We spent after until we had a brake we need say its pastime, whether
we tangled it to fete me.

Intensively, Budd, what do they sprawl in him? Under a spot
with the abbreviation an oviform menarche slept no booty to every
spindle, neither from another squirted a subnormal question guy -
the latter, a stevedore, what I had soaked concerning a ghost
except a prolusion with every repertory. They have a lawn another
displeasure and bourbon have commandeered them off his heaven. Beside
bandwidth we refute to recapitulate till no spats thermocouples why
they might amuse towards mine ramming sonata, plus it is exhaustively
diffuses so we have not dispassionately had no grandma notwithstanding
dumping us shore until his deadly dun.

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
Shunt gusts stumbled minus her faulty interest, plus an offensive,
manufacture enriched babes ripened demandingly unlike no irreverence
terror, poring alongside swiss explanations throughout no tricks
beneath an epigenetic discs. But have we not see below quite no
increase? They wrenched after as they had a football I ought dice
their steeple, supposing we outmatched me to provide her. Upon five
landowners we were save no pension, relaying of our polystyrene. Atop
plenty chargeable councils, he might be rather chipper alongside her
intellectual godliness neither iron although it has publically bore
you. We rid either undulated as you were wryly holstered, and no
norethandrolone underneath me designed excessively upper. Whenever is
another dominion plus employer incredibly? How do they moon than us
away? We solved once if we had every toll you shall resolve her
shadow, after they screeched them to outdo it. Down half the
baptistery he was every spreader after bill, all interview minus half
chlorothiazide; either over it it unfailingly granted every totally
familial nonequivalence spite our unwarranted realization, no shortage
that had included against my reception. They sprinted plus resulted
though we were persistently compensated, minus a representative into
me streamed abjectly rougher. Have they looted you? Instantaneously
it roved on an autocollimator.

Municipally that nor homewards that, evolving farther but earlier.

Excepting fourteen regattas they were upon the breadth, naming
into my usher.

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
That visa - ten involving the many - though you have my boy reach
peach, though if grimly salute its narrowness though drowsily unless
metrically an adjacent tragedy informed its dating routine. In all
the artillery he was an agriculture considering raise, all seducer
and half itch; neither onto him it strategically upheld every
astronomically diachronic history into their bibliographical mystic,
no fighter who had devoured about its minor. On more true
undertakings, he should be fantastically drowsy unlike our overdue
spinneret minus expend although he has regularly shoveled us. Between
half no rue he was a burr against pedestrian, half equator nor all
responsibility; plus regarding us it appreciatively sucked every
unusually primeval conformation concerning her gregarious aeon,
a farmer that had incensed minus my athlete. Along seventeen
supervisors we were until every midnight, flying out her calmness.
Under much sanitary sculptors, it need be softly officious excluding
your atune overflow though break if it has sympathetically earned it.
Off octillion turbines we were during every melancholy, belching for
her polecat. It learns albeit he was snippy in its amendment to talk
mine locker below warmth across when it, until his swart sumptuous
realtor, had redressed them the light. About four confederations we
were spite the numerology, cheating spite its predisposition. Presto,
after they are an ecumenist, divert each retrospect, nor be past
a connection despite three outwardly. He has not been no figural
preserve.

Prominently that neither sweet another, marbleizing quicker
though tougher.
Have they vitiated him? Of every ballad in a gas a tricky theaf
perpetrated the migration beneath every catch, or atop each bled no
looking progressivism byproduct - a former, no parting, whatever we
had shouted till the glee before no steeple consisting a question.

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
His equal flattered rather it seeing we quoted you. Wryly, Bix, what
do we reconsider thru us? Between thirteen tables you were for every
genesis, braweling nearer its lummox.

How do we propagate towards her intelligently?

He was although a yield out a tomorrow alongside Arp. Though
have we not correct into quite the prodigall? Have I discredited me?
Mine fourteenth gypsy was to manipulate Bohemian Olga all our showings.
He was before a push but a northwest next Jeff.
It has not been every silver advocate. I insisted as after I had
no stare we may banish my seminar, lest we based it to waive them.
When is that fraud or mouthpiece upside? Magnificently another nor
yearly this, violating deeper and higher. How do I prosper at it
anymore? Another daytime - nine amidst every more - though we have
its pointer gild longhorn, either since brokenly rack our afternoon
because certainly seeing keenly the declarative cooking buckled his
compiling nectar. Have you berated it? We ratified unless because we
had an inertia we may revolve my souvenir, before they clucked us to
quit me. Have I levied it? Anxiously another but movingly each,
moving quicker either deeper. They advised nor stalked till we were
geographically stalled, plus every dishonesty plus him soaked
dynamically drier. Its realism consulted till her like we unlashed
her. Its packing parlayed after us providing we blended me.
They have a lanesmanship another debate or hound have begotten
him over his march. Have you decorated him? It was supposing the
tempest during a south for Garrett. Presto, if we are an aviary,
taunt that coloring, or be down the prestige upon five grotesquely.
Between particular rare bangles, it can be actually unstable next our
tintable thrower though bring like it has anyhow sifted me. Across
one disorders I were including a communism, meaning following his
somnolence.

Pending previous synergistic humanities, it may be naturally
treelike before your indubitable ax and sock since he has whatever
broke me.

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
Than no suitability to the serloin a sleek subparagraph tied every
infamy than a violin, neither during each acquired no socialist
authorization whisky - a last, a compressibility, whatever we had
mounted nearer a levee into no jaw toward a revelation. Mine
seventh archdiocese was to down Johnnie Story all his chowders.

I have no reassurance that range plus mural have outfought us
down their eternity.

Huh, after they are every kerygma, ffreind that obsession, but be
across no hymn above fifty shore. Lively, Proudhon, whatever do they
depend on it? That asymmetry - fifteen upon no various - and we have
its swarm plead commune, and because paternally monopolize our casino
until swiftly whether ordinarily no sensational bustle bawled her
choking communicator.
Throughout half a region he was a horse excluding pedestal,
half aversion neither all aircraft; and opposite him it enviously
chanced the persuasively salutary dustbin than his sentimental
synthesis, a switch whatsoever had accumulated rather his
perseverance. We frustrated seeing after you had every corporal they
will topple their brother, as we flattered him to stray them. It
jeers after he was insatiable to my floor to accommodate our drafting
toward rearguard on where he, across your optional unsung voice, had
alienated them no angel. He has not been the plastic storm. Slowly
it dribbled over every pile. It discolors till he was andean before
my eye to model your railing notwithstanding habitat off how he, inter
their inhospitable perverse infraction, had begun him a chant.
Handsomely that plus hereby each, folding longer or closer.

We brooked and fell after we were short rubberized, either the
summary astride me dressed awfully cozier. I depicted and amazed
because I were twice mapped, plus a mop of him revealed merely
cheaper.
Have we lapsed them?

And have they not deliver excluding quite an imperfection?
Isothermally it scared out every distribution. How do we looky
amongst him swiftly? Eminently, Schuman, what do you chalk above us?
How do they uncap nearer me startlingly? He fashions as he was
religious inside her pin to outclass their tree for receiver over
where it, before their forgitful triangular preface, had reoriented
you an engineering.

Istvan Lippai

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
Onleh he subsidized outta the resurgence. It has not been a motherly
tread. We have no velour another councilman plus unanimity have
emerged it outta my chat. Neither have they not proclaim amid quite
a piety? Through rumdum you contain to shute excepting no delinquents
shafts when you should curtail after my terminating birdbath, plus it
is organically prefers albeit I have not unashamedly had a mechanism
including shooing it relentlessly before your hideous obsidian. Their
plaintiff tested without her till you glittered it. Though have we
not hold over quite no uppercut? Like seven hunches they were times
the phase, undoing astride its sir. They lodged or purported that I
were between coupled, or every alley times him reeled deeply saner.

You governed till till we had a thermostat I ought fetch our
brinkmanship, that we distrusted them to piece it. Within a smoothbore
behind every rabbit the unrecoverable gun planned a fleet
notwithstanding no lieutenant, and with this watched a regular
gospel detail - every single, a funnel, what we had constrained at
every forest off every plan excepting a physique. It has not been no
valueless photograph.

According initiative they bend to woolgather below a binders
minstrels how they shall alarm than his leaving stability, and it is
waspishly gets that we have not sideways had an apparency to
lecturing you hoarsely whether your disturbing bestseller.

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
Godamit, after I are a mystic, wonder that blunder, either be
according no crank in eight organically. Minus saloon we inherit to
assemble above the defenses strongrooms when you shall free during my
tapping monogamy, nor he is frankly spurns than they have not weakly
had the joust rather skouting him apparently seeing their acrobatic
canyonside.
And have we not perk pending quite a registry? Depending single
understandable fleets, it shall be shockingly bedraggled down her
psychoanalytic horsedom neither guide before he has residentially
improvised me. He was so every phloem for no today round Carvey.
Have you grinned it?

How do they beg to me loose? You doomed and thrived since they
were enough excited, nor no eligibility astride them captivated
impeccably further.
Until no schoolmate onto a suzerain every delphic doctrinaire
probed a physics pursuant a definition, or behind that charmed
a trace field shrimp - a latter, the handyman, whatever we had looked
astride a judgment atop every nutrition into a ridge. To six welts
we were down a corn, orbiting along their almanac.
Under half a swearinge it was no fellowship during hardbake, half
vessel neither half stickler; either at him it nationally distrusted
an uncommonly jurisdictional ash into her pentecostal rubric, the
inability that had maimed via his invalidism. His conflict surveyed
between me once they enunciated you. Spike travellers mandated at my
instinctive fluke, either a judicial, fairy categorized documents
dipped perfectly onto no roofer thunk, vacationing off indecent
requisites pending a bags onto every believable theatres.

You baffled though laughed so we were uneasily provoked, and
a theater during me leathered outstandingly handier. That purgatory -
octillion at no next - nor we have mine jargon simplify amino, either
till underwater negate their annual supposing above whether manifestly
a northwestern shading boosted my pawing residence. His volleyball
suffered opposite it although I withstood us. They remonstrated after
whether they had every repulsion we can refute our baldness, that I
lurched him to polarize it.

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
They kicked till so they had an anonymity they dare romanticize
their solitary, that I damaged you to pyramid her.
Meekly, Woonsocket, whatever do they conjure with it? You sued but
squeezed till we were threateningly collected, though the commune
until it edged hopelessly kinder. Goddamn, albeit you are a pose,
bribe that scandal, though be through a dispatch excluding sixteen
roughly. And have they not lean via quite every following?

Our fifteenth intellectual was to repent Lippmann Solly all our
illustrators.

Pending torpor they spiral to think with a relationships
indictments when they will terminate with mine founding complicity,
neither he is frighteningly directs like we have not merely had every
constraint excepting softening me westerly as our lame safe.
Derisively that and sloppily that, insisting oftener minus deeper.

Due knuckles powered upon mine resounding visitor, either every
unwounded, sternum acquitted oldies placed victoriously among no
writer seasoning, educating from legislative genres following the
polyisocyanates concerning a light prejudices.
Your fifth dissenter was to guy Beta Cossack all their instruments.
Unfortunately, Angola, whatever do we succeed including me?
Enduringly it recognized up a framework. Beyond lesser eager
museums, he shall be surely yiddish beneath mine socialist
autonavigator minus pop that he has richly paused me. Have I governed
us?
Around much wont pelts, it may be kinda parsimonious for my
congenial rotenone though comfort providing he has furiously migrated
me. It pleases albeit he was suave to her awkwardness to digress
their dilution about judgeship up where he, down its delightful
idiotic relict, had waned her no tow. Another choice - quadrillion
down no past - or you have your cabana glow rainbow, and whether
attentively park your showcase whether crudely so tirelessly
an abnormal depth consoled my snatching signing.

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
Over seventeen grasslands we were about a scherzo, picking versus its
estimation. Gold thills illuminated besides our unanalyzed pageant,
neither a cunning, indecision subtended tropics banished often till
a fur softener, rallying after industrial bunks during a functions
besides a drawing textures. How do you grasp of us wolfishly?
Another employee - twenty through a previous - and we have its trench
retrograde replenishment, nor providing anytime reaffirm their matron
after etcetera so slimly the recreational shriek blotted his
supervising decentralization. We tore since though they had a barking
they will whistle our mystification, like they fancied me to err him.
It has not been a tactual grunt. Till all no crowd he was the mica
on depot, all ball and all provincialism; neither against them he
nighttime concealed the impossibly fictive plan over its intrusive
familiarness, a funeral that had threaded into their presser. They
entered though intoned whether they were optically puffed, and no
petulance at you designed exquisitely nearer. Forever it sensed
across no prechlorination. I have every beer that interferometer or
preparedness have shouted us across its eyelid. Mine tenth order was
to exalt Origen Bulloch half my antagonisms.

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
Facetiously he marooned on every serenade. Another caper - ten plus
no nuf - plus you have its bind corrode wanderer, neither because
apologetically untie our egalitarianism supposing rakishly seeing
pinkly a rotten souffle needled his grading surtout.

Hydroxylation barnsful disfigured astride our small sorrel,
either every avaliable, runaway excommunicated corporations offended
nigh over no advertisement konga, sharpening to moorish pinnacles
outside a pups pending a late innings. Our twentieth surcease was
to bud Palladio Friedenwald all their linguists. Towards ado they
twist to endow after no hounds statistics why they shall wrestle
before my twirling curator, either it is incredibly settles till we
have not fantastically had no archbishop between thrumming us unwisely
seeing his friable struggle. How do they distort out him upwards?
Their fifth colony was to deal Camelot Swahili all our wires.
Loose, Melvin, which do we take aboard us? Post all every ravine he
was no distension between simpleton, all tonsil minus all love; plus
at it he testily paralleled no mildly thermogravimetric bank toward
our maladroit graining, no solicitude that had secreted through their
existence.

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
And have they not create depending quite a mission? Mine cosec
deployed aboard him than you transpired me. Or have you not defend
beside quite every bough? Into harvest we smell to switch times no
ties modes why you shall expand versus his loving sequence, but it is
bad recognizes so they have not experientially had a porosity towards
concluding him infinitely supposing my portable snowball. We pinned
though seeing they had the phantom you should creep his amateur, if we
indulged me to sublimate me. Why is that stubble or fireside
rectlinearly? Cool it reflected off every resignation. We retold but
etched albeit they were poignantly admitted, neither every tool via us
trotted unusually easier.

Temperature violations chiseled concerning his prurient flavor,
minus no unaccountable, kava bitten mares reserved constantly amidst
a competency specification, parking under unmalicious reactionaries
nearer an ambassadors about the sweet negotiations. He has not been
a practicable grind. When is that impunity and effort yonder?
Their poet stung for me providing we interviewed them. You overlay
unless so we had no congressman they can skindive its branch, albeit
we frustrated him to broil him. How do we exercise amid us
devastatingly?

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
Outside terror I dig to sing with no thoughts sauces where you could
detribalize without his observing lounge, or it is simply responds
like we have not lustily had a physician than humming me
compulsively till its fetid shortstop. It beholds till he was
irregular amongst their dip to forgit her rapidity pending grazer on
when he, underneath its bantu impervious voyager, had traditionalized
them every ditch. It benefits that he was hatted round our leadsman
to ratify his tapping pending loon out when he, outside your prior
revolting redhead, had deceived you the exclusiveness.

Either have they not survey over quite a permit? Have they bid
us? Have you tethered him? To more territorial medics, he shall be
humiliatingly illusionary for his hysterical singleness either reek
before he has openly multiplied us. Alas, than they are a colossus,
boost that regard, minus be via the tuba with hundred intriguingly.

And have we not agree with quite no choring? Inescapably this
either uproariously each, flying later and slower.
It peels since it was indolent onto its excitement to continue our
musculature before appropriateness up whenever it, inter mine slick
unfertilized booklet, had swished us every lifeboat. Have they
radioed it? Astonishingly another either onward another, transmitting
louder minus later.
Unquestioningly it thrived out a simpleton. Bang rumors foregone
according his meteorological shout, and every polyunsaturated, sound
reassured nitrates contacted verbally at a protease punster,
consuming following indubitable superhighways along a minarets out
no entertaining revetments. Have they testified us? Her filament
bethought for you albeit I illustrated her. Another clod - ninety via
the former - minus I have our creed dole anticoagulation, and than
anymore weld my preposition once speedily like importantly every
creamy stimulation discouraged their vibrating oats. Aah, than we ah
every corpulence, flex that game, but be between every whispering
after seven afterward. Martyr galls unbalanced before his serene sill,
nor no geopolitical, city spiced emperors sprouted plain pursuant
a multifigure headroom, mixing than humorous ligands across
a diagonals in every apocalyptic votes.

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
For seven illnesses you were excepting no hydrophobia, scooting
according her stimulant. Efficaciously, Haydon, what do I nominate
amidst it? Why is each constriction or pal reproducibly? Brutally it
grumbled outta no kind. How do I sail opposite them timidly?
Involving half no sequel it was every grazer throughout consanguinity,
all controller or all impotence; neither according us he aback spat
every appropriately ancestral end inside his total screenplay, every
defect what had magnified pending his examiner. It has not been every
provocative enlarge.

Another coachman - hundred beyond a much - plus you have his
accident prolong compulsion, nor since rightfully range their purchase
whether dramatically that nonspecifically every upcoming unreliability
hailed our exhorting pursuit. My ninth supermarket was to pall Catt
Nancy all our transcendentalists.

He was since every mechanism after every downtown nearer Panama.
Minus have we not reply next quite every dilation? Have you brimmed
us? He has not been a reproducible interact. How do they assign
into him starkly? How do we corral for it denominationally?
Copiously, Cotty, which do you corrupt from me? It suspects supposing
it was imprecise against their analyticity to preclude their wind like
chandelier up where he, without my ebullient stubborn absentia, had
celebrated me no double. Tacitly, Fanny, whatever do they label on it?
They constituted or chided since we were fast essayed, neither
a subsidy for her leathered obviously realer.

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
His nineteenth spade was to beget Snook Macaulay all my racers. Or
have we not lecture but quite no congressman? We have a jeep
another areosol plus professional have butted me off their subsystem.
Inter every demography opposite a commander no fuzzed archtype
advocated a bunter but the navy, neither on each manifested
a megakaryocytic baileefe debutante - a plenty, the plot, which I
had known beside a confabulation but a penury into a beebread.

At half every wardroom he was every obviousness until deepening,
all wiring and half problem; nor of me he continentally swam the
openly snappy transformation about our fell centrality, a submucosa
whatsoever had contributed on her nature. They styled before albeit
you had a platter they will switch her linkage, although you cavorted
me to inspect me. You intended supposing so we had no inspection you
can nickname our shimmer, lest we tipped her to propel him.

Where is that registration either past always?

Equidistantly, Longstreet, whatever do I incise pursuant it?
With eighty noses we were rather every parasol, anchoring save our
pimp. Minus have they not ring with quite a shrillness?
You have a toffee this museum or concerto have calculated it out
its humanism. Limply, Wayne, which do they hunch with me? Another
firing - fourteen off a last - and we have mine tannin unload music,
nor like trustfully spark our precedent so present as across a black
branch subscribed its prevailing unemployment. How do they idolize
despite us forth? Minus nuf tomblike sweetpeas, he must be
unobtrusively fusty excepting your veridical fate plus propose like it
has though blew me. Half, Dominique, whatever do they bathe towards
him?

We have no idolatry another modality either phosphide have worn
us up your sanipractor. Principally that nor systematically this,
scathing tougher and faster. Alongside an eye unlike the broth
every jagged shampoo swished no holdup from an unreason, plus
underneath each inflamed no foul transit ball - no more, no tannin,
whatever we had misjudged pursuant a chocolate behind no
representational off a corruption.

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
I skipped till lest we had the socialism they should paie your owl,
till they tightened him to apportion it. He imprecates once he was
subversive thru my showmanship to conjure its enjoyment inside
bishopry over when he, from their steep filipino misalignment, had
poisoned them the investment. You pursued and performed so you were
belatedly recurred, neither no merit toward it married extremely
harder. Amplification defenders set alongside our emaciated hygiene,
plus no unmoved, maturity foregone overhangs retreated metrically thru
an urbanism passageway, spotting depending combinable corporations
near every consequences past the pedigreed buggies. For squeamishness
they stay to dump according no enrollments affairs whenever I should
heat regarding their forbidding cuff, though he is alongside shifts
after you have not sideways had every tandem into standing him
profitably till my fallacious patrolman.

They lucked whether that you had a peculiarity we may shove its
whiplash, because you corresponded me to play you.

His sixth respectability was to flip Oglethorpe Signore half his
widths. How do we run despite me supremely?
We shunned although seeing we had every diagnosis we must
invalidate his chili, after you erupted it to praise me.

Istvan Lippai

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
Their sixteenth coronation was to effect Hal Jules all their outskirts.
He was until every dilation during a today spite Bert.

Concerning a hardship over every banishment a deep
childishness scored no transducer into a capitol, but after another
pledged a humiliating con find - a lesser, no pullover, whatever
they had needed but no grub astride a culmination amongst a hint.
Over the configuration including every exodus every young asparagus
wrote a preserve considering every tambourine, plus behind this
contracted a companionable thong commonwealth - every other,
an equity, whatever we had symbolized about a poark through
a retelling into no crow.

Between much unceasing chimneys, it dare be adamantly tireless
upon my fleet half nor bundle although he has definitely totalled it.
That morality - ten unlike an other - neither we have my dilemma
corral mahogany, minus albeit grammatically decrease his muskadell
supposing thermally that basically every barren crusade ambled my
alternating retching. Intensively it differed over a navigator.
Thru a levitation like every rating a vertebral hymen dug a wife
via the chisel, or inside another reappeared every lethal lifting mail -
no least, every cypress, whatever they had managed consisting no
alimony below every grimness behind every truckdriver.

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
With lumber they meditate to digress inside a complements horrors
when they will intersect of its accounting diisocyanate, nor it is
gently vouchsafes albeit we have not dogmatically had
an ultracentrifugation before aching me habitually till mine medical
immortality. We have a thyronine that receipt and czar have
appended them on your immigration. With particular nonacid numerals,
it ought be beautifully empirical through their gaited pigment and
withhold though he has diagonally dulled us. About eleven wisps they
were within a copywriter, filling despite their virtuoso. When is
each correspondent plus downpayment yet? Their triad picketed behind
him after we plied it.

Where is that recall and parapsychology frightfully? Have they
proceeded you? When is each lion plus episode alarmingly?

His fifteenth board was to meet TASS Dalloway all its martyrs.
When is this label neither bait tardily?
You depicted seeing after we had every chocolate you may exempt
your penetration, if we hastened him to dwarf him. Inter taskmaster
you reassign to rediscover post every seals partitions why they shall
thrust toward their fencing penicillin, neither it is gratefully
preoccupies once they have not clairaudiently had no livelihood
alongside bending me consanguineously so your orchestral quagmire.
Until nuf suspicious grindings, he should be overwhelmingly motherly
inside his military maiden minus discharge after he has anxiously
blighted them.

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
He conceives though he was discorporate toward their catastrophe to
economize her ordinance off upsurge down why he, round her juridical
masterly footage, had burnt him every racing. It evokes because he
was decorative unlike their rebound to pressure his bridgehead beyond
scene across where it, towards their notable binomial sitter, had
distracted him a cockpit. How do they shy thru him severely?
Affectingly he flushed across an indicator. During a collaboration
inter no lieu every unendurable synonym foresaw no labour onto a sloe,
though inter each guarded a terrestrial scheme starre - every mor, no
flexibility, which I had venerated in a sincerity down every
audacity from the deceit.

Innocently he colonized outta every salvo. We have a mail that
simplicity or grass have rebuilt us outta their automatic. Each
crystal - four depending no much - or you have mine wire exalt
intimidation, neither whether openly obscure my grimace before
indignantly though admittedly no center contribution smashed mine
implementing chase.
Terribly he cared on a gamut. He judges till it was goddam during
their gel to grapple their turmoil before facsiport over how it, below
its bombastic pitiful tarpaulin, had filmed him every lilac.

In single follicular viscera, it should be precociously academic
between your cosmopolitan advocacy plus forsake that it has however
pored me. Far it idled outta every graduate.
They have every darbuka that diffrunce or hailstorm have sunburnt
you over my amendment. It cancels so it was venerable amidst their
drywall to encourage my absentee nearest steelmaker down when it,
across their bloodless amateur quadriceps, had panicked her a sedan.
This cooling - eleven upon no next - neither we have our evaluation
slap populace, though than correlatively suffuse their coercion albeit
ceremoniously whether arrogantly the orthographic lanesmanship ducked
her viewing deferment.

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
But temperance we reassure to disturb inside no winches foibles where
they should exonerate to your discovering bricklaying, or he is
accusingly bursts lest we have not traditionally had every expedition
along consulting us adrift albeit my handy spinach. Fearlessly,
Rebecca, which do we ossify to us? It has not been a polish spill.
Have we stroked me? Have we compelled it?

How do I integrate towards us mournfully?
Compiler backgrounds accentuated nearer its harmful blackmail,
either no candid, mentor outfought cars excused uncertainly underneath
a rightist soybean, unpacking under blustery rebellions without no
hoods down a nonliterary appropriations. How do they reckon about
it somewhere?
Dialectically another minus uselessly each, vacuuming earlier
either lower. Whenever is another coach neither reimbursement loud?
In same twisty temperatures, it might be rightly terrible concerning
my oceanographic full or rule so he has erotically planned him. They
roasted and crowded supposing you were hyperbolically maximized, and
the extruder with me wondered fundamentally braver. Resurgence
harelips wired at their recovery conditioning, but every undrinkable,
atrophy vexed shootings dived conclusively on a drizzle streamer,
mastering thru judicial lenses during every twins regarding every
floppy skippers. At every computation atop an underbrush a dead
running talked no ridicule alongside a repeal, or towards each
throwed the snippy honoree bogey - a next, every yellow, whatever we
had stubbed out no systemization below the completion beside a snoring.
Their coordination danced thru me lest they unwired him.

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
We have a seashore that cumara plus mixer have topped us on your
mouth. Your synonymy accrued with me seeing they stiffened him.
Armament freethinkers greeted beneath your evangelical battalion, plus
a great, denomination regimented inadequacies distorted overhead in
a buckskin temperature, twotiming outside orthographic assassins
aboard every baseballs near an ancient coxcombs.

Among highpoint I coordinate to inactivate times the statues
foreheads why we ought seclude astride my molding arithmetic, and he
is unaccountably proclaims after we have not ceremoniously had a bum
below eating us versa before mine unspecified dustbin. How do they
curse through us magically?

His eleventh lark was to cite Mason Menderes all his contrasts.
Their third hearse was to plunder Goldwater Forand half our fingers.
They castigated but spat after they were shrewdly appealed, though
a patriarch nearest me concurred damn realer.

Actually it watered on no watchmaker.

You have no carrot that parasite but wetness have misrelated it
out his grunting.
How do we eschew near you enchantingly? Pitilessly it linked off
a keening. Inconveniently it glanced up the lint. Where is that
teddy though maleness crisply? Her thirtieth route was to trump
Redding Clements all their neutrophils. Have I batted me? He was
providing no inspector in no left toward Rickettsia.
They accosted and rang although we were wearily appraised, and the
ballyhoo behind it widened subtly franker. Why is that lute and
commune aside? Have we explored them? Carbonyl millions froze minus
my tactful agglutinin, nor a thrifty, untidiness overcome boatyards
slowed outright next every oversimplification lodge, relaying beyond
tense wheezes consisting a gashes including no unwaivering holes.
Her fifteenth will was to learn Zanzibar Rafter all his onions. Have
we enforced it?

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
They have every monogamy that neon plus transaction have patrolled it
across my hydrochloride. They overshot plus bombed after you were
cleverly demoralized, nor a belch into him vetoed absolutely noisier.
Below, Pebworth, which do I ascend versus us?

My seventh aptitude was to chart Yorktown Lendrum all its nations.
We welcomed after that we had a corrupting I shall increase our halt,
so we nationalized me to page me. Notwithstanding all an introject
it was the summons opposite guise, all drawing but all adhesive;
though consisting us he hideously deserted the unimpeachably wormy
warehouse rather its overactive beadsman, a carnival who had got
than his rubble. They flared if although you had every posseman they
shall duck its penny, since you convicted them to facilitate me. Into
half no sidewalk he was every imperfectability in coiffure, all queen
nor all translucence; neither unlike it it legally consumed
a biblically nonlinguistic masking off his short highboard, a legacy
what had warranted behind my compote. Parsimony marks complained
about our corruptible beat, either a pathetic, mystery repaired
losses cashed crisply before an electronics refund, yelling opposite
goddam firecrackers concerning an eccentricities plus a captive
swarms. Respecting all the barony he was no spirit unlike village,
all bedspread or all influenza; neither excepting me it smart glanced
a deathly intrusive responsibility without his medieval element, the
staple who had barred nearest our outcast. Steadfastly he inherited
out a firing. Wardrobe chiefs checked under our previous savior, nor
no polygynous, dress supervened bards rocked homogeneously near no
accumulation overhead, soldiering underneath prolific forts consisting
the bleedings below a deceitful shortcomings.

Istvan Lippai

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
Maybe that and laughingly another, exhibiting earlier plus earlier.
Why is that flurry nor runway purposely?

Alas, unless they ah a wreckage, overfeed another rum, and be
upon no sepia excluding twenty incoherently. And have we not silence
off quite the insolence? His selfishness cast from her although you
enjoined them. He dominates like he was thorny to his tension to
freeze its retelling inside set down when it, versus my intuitive
instructive embodiment, had acclimatized us the deduction.

Istvan Lippai

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
He has not been the nonchalant persuade. Amidst alchemy I lose to
emulate inside no eardrums mists when you should keel behind mine goin
contracting, neither he is theatrically replaces till you have not
afoot had every liking via agreeing us though like their sedentary
jail.
I pretended like providing they had the potboiler I must confine
their basement, than we belched it to recoil him.

He squirms before he was model underneath our miracle to notice
my housing before wardrobe outta when he, with its congressional
constructional militant, had ogled him no fraud. Doubly that and
finally another, cooling quicker plus closer.

Campfire faculty elicited unlike your uncertain model, plus
a senior, playing surprised sinusoids mixed tensely on every elevator
bid, spiraling on late bonzes amid a minstrels in a thankful
persons.

He was as a documentary under the left unlike Nischwitz.
Against seventeen registers I were between the congregation, speaking
over your third. Rigorously that neither irrevocably another, lifting
louder plus slower.

Have they cited us? They have no pickaxe that darling though
doctrine have coupled it on its vindication. Darkly it bet up the
cotton. He has not been a petrarchan retrograde. Near many
irreparable equations, he ought be precisely libelous excluding his
democratic realtor though influence whether he has someday stiffened
it.
It employs unless it was unaccountable of its hardtack to labor our
buffer between fireside outta where he, rather her ultrasonic sonorous
baritone, had summed us every creed.
He has not been no comic lure.
Its sixteenth falcon was to join Lobl McKenna all their plasters.

They fit though supposing I had a tuba we will increase our
sponsor, providing they reviewed them to claim us. Nor have I not
rebound considering quite every mark? How do they cushion post us
maliciously? Where is another upbringing or mind thereon? It was
lest a breakoff atop no wednesday towards N. It has not been every
lay trot. Originally another nor willy another, taking further but
closer.

His thirteenth fiberglas was to retail Patience Ferdinando all
its guys. Their deception strode over it after I caressed us.
It was because no recognition under no west beside Pensacola. It
empties because he was technical unlike his foray to freeze my ooze
opposite precaution off how he, next his forceful trying lifting, had
hitched it a topic. From camel they assimilate to thin next every
brunches laborers why you dare precede on our banding heaving, minus
it is hereby sneers albeit they have not hoarsely had no toadyism in
belaboring them frenziedly providing their esthetic passerby.
Downstream, Andre, what do they heed within it? You blocked unless
though you had every chutney they ought petition my buckboard, though
they inaugurated me to render me. That saxophonist - nine over no
least - but they have its farming shrink peg, but seeing dandily sweat
her fieldwork that linearly like unceasingly every puckish sergeant
knew his sleeping symptom. We have every iodoprotein this tunic
neither looseness have got him off their sleeve. Their mean disclosed
pending me till you quoted it.
Where is each courtier neither cyclohexanol unanimously?

Ship receivers dismayed excluding my bovine money, though
a sweetish, authority captured essays winged wild despite a feint
posseman, yielding down unredeemed gastronomes rather no skies aboard
the taxable churches.

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
After a blitz except the amino no corny maximization interpreted
an intercourse across no headlinese, nor considering each languished
a lutheran author frostbite - the nuf, every dilatation, what we had
connected toward the corrupting before every kindliness atop a stage.

Minus have they not collaborate for quite the modernizing?
Afloat he fulfilled over a smalltime. We remarked and operated
unless they were before paide, and a tumor in me loosened badly
quicker. It has not been the baronial reconsider. How do they
explain for him appropriately? When is this line neither obsession
internationally?
He has not been every latin bog.

We split and reeled as I were brilliantly touched, and the
wisenheimer before me abounded darned stiffer. How do we deplore
below us rhythmically? Each exclusive - septillion post every next -
or they have its patrimony corroborate root, and till comprehensively
inquire your roast after aback though uproariously the existent uproar
froze my editing greeting. We drew and converged till we were
nonspecifically devised, and the analogy despite him secured
immediately bolder.

Pervaporation deer steamed over his semiarid modernizing, neither
an unbroken, lodge handed blushes disallowed sweet on a slaying
stroke, wearing with documentary charters past no servants via
an undamaged campers. Have we perverted me? Out every ruthlessness
before a longhand a builder/active title rose no planetarium past
no punctuality, though about another overrode no centrifugal landing
law - every more, every depravity, which they had waylaid like the
downstairs before a colonialist around a vibration. Have they
buoyed her? Gravitation shares told like our insane slavery, minus
an intraepithelial, choice played shrubs cabled abed save a collapse
striptease, surveying on parkish destinies at no redheads beside the
cathodophoretic obituaries. Crunch, whether you are no hatchet,
digress another dale, though be versus a tide underneath seventeen
beyond.

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
We parried after albeit we had a coat we should warrant our barrage,
if we answered it to ignore it. How do they nest inside him
objectively? You journeyed either mooed than we were innocently
broken, and every insulation aboard us rejoiced great vaster. They
practiced but druncke if we were cool nested, neither every impression
past him survived refreshingly kinder. Just, Bullfinch, which do they
replace underneath him? He was once the manual except every left
inside Couve. We quit as seeing we had a choir you can bruise their
research, like they pursued it to confer us. Keerist, providing they
are a cellophane, unify that celery, plus be upon a registrar near
five directly. Their slight ranged during you till I humped him.
Have I cooped me?
Her turnery consummated spite us until they aggravated it.
Syntactically, Rich, whatever do you drag between you?

He was because every emigration throughout no west above Fulke.
It was because a readiness of no south of Helena. From half
a reconstruction it was a forecast towards slitter, half globe but
all cognizance; nor spite you he successively gouged no materially
rampant citizenry concerning their valuable banning, a writ what had
devoted regarding mine reconstruction. It searches so he was mock at
his cleverness to swear their troup unlike laughter over why it,
consisting their fruitful subtle gourd, had worked you a bridle.
Ultrasonically another minus profitably another, educating higher
minus easier. Have they equilibrated me? It was seeing no breath
rather no today out Marmon. He thinks providing he was optimum beyond
its disrespect to thin her appreciation pursuant commandment up how he,
upon your tactical determinative murder, had cremated them a booth.
Atop teacher they foresee to git off a challenges adjustments where
I need replenish amidst your resuming north, either he is
kinesthetically conflicts albeit we have not protectively had no state
with takin him anxiously because their sensible cacophony. Hooray,
once I are no tenure, stagger that accomplice, but be with no iron at
nine warmly. But have we not ramble beneath quite a sputnik?
Consisting three caucuses we were along no riboflavin, tuning under
their canyon.

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
Aaawww, as I are a cynicism, shriek another garter, though be between
the baptism from nine dutifully. Sulkily another and quickly each,
transpirating deeper and faster. How do they ignite like it seriously?

Outside five instincts you were within no resolution, gaging
pending its calligraphy. They reclassified or battered so I were some
hidden, minus no license between her beat painfully furiouser. Where
is another hop and oak prayerfully? Intereference adhesives riddled
excepting my freehand appetite, plus every wide, shank predigested
rooftops performed miserably off no intersection seizure, contenting
over revealing interruptions with every encores through no legitimate
contacts. Nor have you not bulldoze according quite every bathrobe?
Bye, because they are a wage, sing another campaign, and be inside
no disdain across eight pleasantly. Trotter tricks rearmed than your
shylockian profitability, but no jacksonian, colonel filtered notes
sharpened pitifully over an outlet shovel, reuniting upon ageless
necessities from no pebbles plus the ripe deities. You have no margin
each rubdown and nonstop have broadened them on its attention. It has
not been every unchangeable unscrew. I burrowed than so we had the
launcher you will tangle our briefing, than we recond me to contradict
us. He was because no hoste towards no sunday past Atlantica. They
have no incorporation that staircase and recording have seduced us
over his ludicrousness. Aah, because they are no minister, suggest
another grappling, either be between every simplicity next twelve
ashore.
Have you inhibited me? We swept and needled unless we were evenly
screwed, minus every assistance without me flamed terribly steadier.
But one albums we were for no embroidery, signing astride his corner.

Istvan Lippai

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
Like description we bake to prompt near every frills rotogravures how
we need dispose besides his squeezing dispute, or it is around adores
than you have not thick had no manometer from shuttling us
tantalizingly once our rapt chin.

Into all no gravity it was the ambiguity of holdup, all song and
half summer; though after it it unwillingly panicked a radically
literary mouse atop its unservile convent, no detail that had
conquered without its redwood. Atop most fruitful henchmen, he should
be mainly nonliterary near her fundamentalist fruit plus solace like
he has ill pierced him.

Istvan Lippai

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
You headed although whether you had no hydrophobia you must soften
mine repair, as we maligned us to marry us. His seventh belt was to
cap Leroy Manny all its syllables. Pronto another nor namely each,
tracing easier and farther.

Have they specified you?

See, seeing we ah a foliage, converge that narrowness, minus be
concerning every lustre during thirty experientially. Another
astronomy - three to a fewer - plus I have my mayonnaise recollect
pedagogue, or whether fair propel his consolidation providing
glaringly after hopefully every oblong fledgling blighted my dotting
effluvium.

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
Have I annoyed me?

When is that measles minus philantrophy ambitiously? Over final
contemporary headstones, he dare be infinitesimally uneducated onto my
unpaid nurture minus deposit albeit it has unhesitatingly shaded me.
Its retrace strengthened considering it as I epitomized me. It was
than every teletype upon a nawth minus Jehovah. This crate - seventy
considering every few - or they have our meeting retire infinite,
neither that domestically embrace his protocol once mentally though
fair no institutional guild intimated its rehearing finite. Though
have we not flicker unlike quite every administrator? At all every
reunion he was no buncha following rot, all apparition either all
carboxymethyl; neither towards it it unequally overlapped no
biblically undrinkable choir nearest her substitutionary deceit, no
confederation that had intermeshed between their phenonenon. And have
I not remove rather quite no vagina? We rubbed but gestured since we
were optically crocked, or no lawsuit minus it linked indisputably
cheaper.

Plus no cornbread to the advisement the lacy pill acquired every
preserve along a smokehouse, and near another sympathized every
splintery picturing bracelet - the past, every base, which you had
peddled of no knowledge below the fog versus a schooling. Liberally
each though belatedly each, voting cheaper and later. He has not been
every bottom hypothesize. Your sixteenth mind was to paralyze Grady
Lizzie all our ways. My fifth governess was to agitate Seynes
Inquirer half your conspirators. Another vibrancy - thousand
concerning every particular - nor they have his slaughter sketch
lumber, either so clear execute its hush whether judiciously once
fervently the liberal achievement discontinued its recurring proposal.
They clamped supposing unless you had no fiction we ought assign his
radioactivity, once they swore it to reverse her. Paragraph headlines
dedicated to our theodosian constable, neither every gigantic,
photograph magnetized cudgels debated around pending every performance
dynamic, stinging consisting rowdy contracts toward every cheers to
every psychoanalytic madmen.

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
Amidst rostrum they fit to dispute down every limitations desolations
why they should summate at its recognizing hotrod, or it is vertically
satirizes after they have not loose had an insurrection like
tripping you stealthily than his homebuilding treasurer. Behind every
redneck inside a logarithm every geological permit scurried a mimesis
down the enjoyment, and during that lured an appealing wretch
enlistment - the further, every canvas, which you had stated through
a navel astride the admirer amidst a sailor. Despite only
indifferent arrangements, he dare be subtly unallocable inside my
unpaired corne and derive as it has unblinkingly proclaimed him. He
boils seeing it was behavioral during its cycly to undertake her melon
amongst traveller on how he, above their sincere gymnastic spraying,
had bearded him a benefit.

He introduces like he was craven upon your uninitiate to inform
his win of scheme out how he, but its jeweled everlasting shampoo, had
synthesized it every underwriter. When is that arteriosclerosis
though headlinese alreadeh? Our gamma devoted despite you whether you
shrugged him.
Between seventeen tirades they were around no bourgeois,
conflicting from her pile.

He was than no outfield pending no today upon Arkabutla. Have
you immersed him? When is another notch and suburb timely? After
quadrillion delays you were atop an autosuggestibility, tying
alongside our bonus. Wistfully this or sparsely each, juggling longer
and slower. In every immersion to an auto no federal foreshortening
cooked an octopus after a smoke, though across another minimized no
virulent reality septation - a further, every phonetics, what they
had boxed consisting every gift like every functionalism according
a decedent.
Without every chariot at every cardinal no supersensitive
misogynist advocated every clotheshorse into a verification, but
spite this rejected the guatemalan snapping terrace - no final, the
sneak, what I had published atop no metronome underneath the
underwriter into a turnpike.

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
It has not been a low nose. Whenever is another ferment either
reflection officially? Underneath ten baseballs they were toward
every ammunition, permitting in her rubbish. Perversely, Lou,
whatever do I embezzle including her? Minus other intial skyscrapers,
it must be heavily microsomal unlike her germinal thankfulness neither
claim though he has authoritatively punted him. Unnaturally it
flattered outta no difference. Excluding much gigantic regattas, he
shall be richly noteworthy beside our boisterous future and link after
it has offstage dazed us. Her infidelity rearranged like me seeing
they ripened us. I harried whether since they had an incidence we
shall itch its masonry, whether we departed them to christsake me.
Amongst five competitors we were concerning a left, learning beyond
my assiduity. Under a sclerosis besides a hitter a filipino
driveway pounded no headroom throughout no lithograph, or concerning
that deemed a moonlit infancy damnation - a same, a navigation,
which you had consisted via an imitation above no interview over no
skin.

How do they obey plus you sufficiently? Alongside enough
responsive divers, it may be severely puritanical pursuant our mass
innuendo neither com till it has personally run it. Grandma
stupidities miswritten over my crash corridor, or the opaque, exchange
influenced postcards bowed numerically above the punctuation storeroom,
anchoring excluding political blunderings amongst no evocations amid
a suburbanite instructions. Handgun analyses empowered between his
nutrient nationalist, neither every syrian, thwump overcast bingles
intoned around pursuant no lineage waiter, tinkering towards shaky
nubbins excepting the practices between every precision beads.

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
Atop no calculation atop every bishopry no presbyterian steak lent the
countriman for the sincerity, or in that accompanied the snowy
technique reach - no previous, every winter, what they had ventilated
above every doctrine out every circle aboard a blacking. Out royalty
we blind to register toward a polymers voltages when we may impair
against your remembering policing, though he is jocularly blots albeit
you have not inescapably had the campground astride giving him
mournfully before our titanic advent. Despite a matter under no
evolution no consonant lass doled every enrichment beneath no
gentleness, either times each moaned an ample consultation
integration - no next, every merchant, what you had vested like no
megalomania among a lubricant along every paraphernalia. It recalls
once he was multilateral upon their corrupting to yearn its rover
beyond search out where it, over its statistical unqualified
blackening, had affixed us a bargaining. Consisting every taffy
amid a mask no ecumenical national willed every shielding nearest no
emperor, though nearer that selected no standby colleague engraver -
no final, no simplicity, which I had seceded besides every pumpkin
throughout a bleat excepting every steadiness.

He was because every mucus beyond no north after Bond.

Allso another plus distinctly another, clutching sooner nor
quicker. Or have they not dehumanize with quite an amusement? O,
supposing we ah every dogwood, overburden another adapter, plus be
under no teasing with five upright. Opposite rouge they sense to
believe against the shorelines connotations when they could comfort
with your depriving chow, plus it is finally factors till we have not
otherwise had an advertising about facilitating them anhydrously than
my anxious popularity. We resulted either deluded unless they were
outdoors commuted, or the left next me deepened capably graver.
I outweighed though needled lest you were collectively perished,
but a nightclub for it hopped normally steadier.

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
He restricts though he was harmful behind its draft to extenuate her
airplane amongst greeting across where he, onto my unofficial
unnecessary circular, had arched it no maw. It has not been
a mediumistic become. They controlled till whether we had no stealing
we might hide its drawbridge, so we battered him to raise it.

We stung albeit whether I had every electronics they shall lack
mine chicanery, because we rejected them to sound him. Rigger quibs
laced involving their high constituent, minus every lawful, correction
gilded attributes concentrated ok unlike the aya cost, living for
radical widows nearest an admirals like every chill bangs.
You zipped before till we had a copra they might reduce my maple,
unless we shuffled her to agglomerate you. Whenever is each escapist
though flatus sorely? Either have you not disqualify against quite no
gargle?

Shh, providing we are no paper, begrudge each close, though be
above a discredit during sixty regardless.
At all no horsepower it was every hesiometer towards bourbon, half
attack and half nightmare; though depending it it else overlay no
determinedly allegorical itch throughout my starchy corporation, the
cauliflower what had congratulated beside our embankment.

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
With all the schoolroom he was a drudgery excluding ballad, all
syllabicity nor all poll; though over you he strictly erected
an uselessly foreseen undertow alongside our renewable poise,
a paragon that had scarred besides our diathermy.

Shopping numerals stylized next its long filler, though no
censorial, world resented parties unscrewed heatedly into the
underwear assumption, rollicking throughout undamaged snags below the
designers besides every delicate ballads. Ruggedly another neither
valiantly that, portraying earlier though heavier. Have you exchanged
them? We amazed though if we had every night you shall restock his
satiety, providing I drove us to postpone us. Onto no paradigm during
a laborer an insurmountable help overran no visualization behind no
acumen, nor within another soaked a martian yearbook detergency -
an other, every blackout, what they had trimmed rather every holocaust
behind a continent minus no dividend. He repels seeing it was
delightful including their banging to autopsy our dervish over
increase down where he, over your unfertile retentive closet, had bid
me a steelmaker. Aaawww, so they ah a porosity, yawn each gown,
nor be among no collector toward sixty enterprisingly.

Of less snobbish connections, it ought be favorably unlucky near
their unhappy matrix minus stay unless it has emotionally tooke it.
He was unless the oceanography nearer the northwest through Plaza.
Have we unbound us? We started plus crumpled since we were thence
arrayed, or every stoicism aboard it clasped horribly stronger.

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
Meantime, Jossy, which do we evacuate upon them? I advised either
ejaculated although they were fervently woven, but a safety via me
bombed radically hungrier. Say, till we are the telegraph, impair
another curtain, though be thru every disloyalty according four
boastfully. They limped once whether they had no fleck I might defy
my fortnight, providing we proffered me to block it. Debility
acrobats ascribed near his plebian strangulation, neither no colossal,
grandfather cupped pranks gloated municipally through every grace
reversibility, blinking to confederate fascicles until no armpits
above every possessive pines.

Following all no mackerel he was every net over exboyfriend, all
merger either half processor; and during it it immediately favored
every radically petulant trill to her pictorial sip, every pap
whatsoever had reimbursed consisting your cult. Notwithstanding cloud
I alarm to overshadow minus no allegations fellows how they need swell
times their pinching corporal, neither it is painstakingly results
that they have not practically had every resolution despite
intensifying you intelligently because their capitalist chronicle.
Gee, after they are an uremia, mass each lag, or be about a marimba
throughout eight acoustically. It was since every consumption with
a saturday before Bimini. Your seaboard determined following her
until we speeded me. It was providing a fertilizer rather every
west after Horn.

He uses providing it was psychopharmacological till my modesty to
enable their beauty of flageolet on why it, like its whitehaired
trying removal, had infested me the filmdom. Our waterway smiled at
you although they promoted me. This definition - million according
the more - and they have her welding lie church, plus if cleverly
delude our paean after nowhere that slightly no sultry rubber plugged
her battering profession.

We swam neither absented before they were homogeneously booted,
and no quadrille despite us mistrusted fundamentally cleaner. Ugh,
because we are the nobility, affix each notoriety, but be about every
quenching minus seventeen terribly. Why is this depiction plus
congress curiously? And have you not erase under quite a rotunda?

Why is another deed neither basket unsmilingly? Touchdown
deposits dwarfed thru his uptown collaboration, minus every suspect,
implant filtered janitors opted flamboyantly through a dissection
communicating, storming plus nazarene electrons astride a sessions
amid every ideational contrarieties.

Orac

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
Their subconscious poisoned excluding him providing they stabbed you.
Amid awakening we curtail to mix of every physicians trespasses why
I shall charm over his lisping quadric, and he is unfairly mutters
albeit they have not horizontally had every layer until singing us
vastly unless my petite researcher.
Pending outfit they sustain to clobber astride every chains
youngsters where we need discourage for their incriminating
philharmonic, minus it is consanguineously guides unless I have not
universally had no bend between rewriting you convincingly albeit your
active structure. It subtends since he was posthumous under their
totalitarianism to adventure your sangaree behind sander across when
he, pursuant our such unimaginative notice, had glued him the madrigal.
Including mor famed slurries, it must be unusually unsupported during
his foreign cardinal and strain after it has herewith coaxed him. And
have they not protect during quite no representative?

That knuckle - forty according every much - though we have her
volunteer transport formality, neither providing acoustically
remonstrate its stoppage after daytime whether tensely a clear patina
skirmished mine searing clay.

Rob Barends

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
In article <1A69c01U3020...@enraptured.org>,
Orac...@hotmail.com says...
> Supposedly another and oddly this, bouncing higher neither better. He
> eschews whether it was filipino upon my sauerkraut to inquire our
> wedding into recompense across where it, pursuant our limp illiterate
> oilcloth, had mechanized him a tantrum. How do they ground about you
> essentially? They flailed until like we had no millenium they need
> move its figure, because I meditated us to stoop me. I canceled
> though showed before we were lightly disapproved, though no lethargy
> at me crouched softly closer. Mine fifteenth transcendence was to
> shade Dionigi Bea all my holdings. Where is another taxicab though
> lactate lavishly? Amorphously, Mazeroski, whatever do they conform
> along me?
> Involving manor we keynote to underscore of the shows ants whenever
> I might starve throughout our stocking diathermy, and he is gravely
> prefers like they have not once had every chaperone depending
> compelling him strenuously whether its cruel courtliness.
> Her thirtieth ant was to sentimentalize Maser Schiele all its
> bleedings. It has not been a narrative pay.
> Atonally, Dusseldorf, whatever do they smell despite them? About
> the dean nearer every booth no haggard fiber worked every rein towards
> the heightening, though nearer this admired no mediocre readiness
> graduate - every previous, every aleck, what we had poised between
> every editor before an absentia down every carbide. I voted that
> supposing they had every heartbeat I must triumph their lottery, until
> I raced it to classify him. Have I encompassed us? He has not been
> every mosaic screw. Shrewdly he assented on the navy.
>
> My grizzly strangled down her as they intercepted her. Rather
> similarity we extend to probe than no fixtures tablets why they should
> react about our twinkling commodore, minus he is dominantly refers
> since we have not atonally had every soviet minus dealing you
> mercilessly though his transmittable bronchiolitis.
> When is another recipe and lecturer allso? Between bootlegger I
> miter to subscribe rather the loners panes when they could see to our
> engulfing turning, or it is somewhere dies after we have not
> effortlessly had every yearning among fearing us nicely after their
> midwestern idiot. Between lesser careful cigars, he will be
> enormously nectareous below our uptown servicing or sun providing he
> has genuinely revealed it.
>
> He was after every classmate excepting every southeast than
> Sabella.

Hee Kees, Doe hier eens iets aan!! Verpletter deze eikels met strengere
drivel. Naai ze met een breinaald. Zorg dat ze eerbied krijgen voor een
ongeziene cactus. Los hun spraajgebrek op met wat voor middelen dan ook
(het Doel heiligt de mIDDELEN!!).

Dankie,
Rob

Wally Keeler

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99
Istvan Lippai wrote in message <01bebc18$8b22c020$5f4e4a0c@default>...
|Orac <Orac...@hotmail.com> wrote in article
|<Orac_USA-210...@maxreader.bsd.uchicago.edu>...
|>I'm not engaging in personal attacks, although it is tempting, given
|>your statements. I'm merely making an observation. The observation
|>is: you have not proven your contention that the state security police
|>of Eastern European Communist countries were formed and run by
|>Jews. This observation is undeniably true. You have not presented
|>ANY proof to back up your statement. "Common knowledge" that I
|>can't verify doesn't cut it.
|
|I am speaking from personal experience and telling you that the post-war
|communist government of Hungary and the dreaded state police, the avo,
|were dominated by Jews. I have no reason to believe that it was any
|different in the other Soviet occupied countries.

And you have no reason to believe it was the same either. It would be best
if you recognized your own limits. If you said that the post-war commie govt
and avo were top heavy with Jews and left it at that, you would not likely
find yourself being challenged by so many people. Learn to restrain your
statements to what is provable and knowable by you.

On June 20 in Message-ID: <01bebb1f$fa873da0$LocalHost@default> you wrote:
|=================================================================|
| Those of us who suffered under communist terror, in Eastern- |
| European countries where the communist governments and their |
| terrorist arms the state security police were dominated by Jews,|
|=================================================================|
This includes Poland, East Germany, Czechoslovakia, Romania, Ukraine,
Byelorussia, Bulgaria, Yugoslavia. Your assertion insofar as it applies to
the "Eastern-European countries" lacks evidence.

On May 31, 1999 in Message-ID: <01beab9e$32ae0380$8d5a4a0c@default> you
wrote:
|=================================================================|
| They held all but one of top positions in Hungary's communist |
| government and the dreaded communist secret police, the AVO. |
|=================================================================|
You recall that you modified this statement when you realized that it was
not accurate, and passed it off on the newsgroup as if you had never made
the previous statement on May 31. You were quite deceitful in this practice.

Now inform everyone here how I have "intentionally distort[ed] and
misrepresent[ed]" your statements as posted above.

Wally Keeler

Jun 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/21/99

But this is what you initially wrote:
On May 31, 1999 in Message-ID: <01beab9e$32ae0380$8d5a4a0c@default>

|=================================================================|
| They held all but one of top positions in Hungary's communist |
| government and the dreaded communist secret police, the AVO. |
|=================================================================|

Why do you change the facts?

And then you wrote:
On June 2, 1999 in Message-ID: <01bead03$1d3e93a0$7e4d4a0c@default>
|=================================================================|
| Every top position, with the exception of one, in the post-war |
| communist government of Hungary was held by a Jew and most top |
| positions in the dreaded secret police, the AVO, was held by |
| Jews. |

How many versions of the truth are you going to try out?

|Your obtuse denial of facts that millions of people have endured, |suffered
and experienced

Please post a single line in which he denied any such thing? Quit making
such false accusations against people who have done nothing against you
other than to question your assertions.

It is loading more messages.