Ariel Sharon Born in Palestine according to his birth certificate

Salah Jafar

Jan 14, 2006, 10:21:50 PM1/14/06
Ariel Sharon
AKA Ariel Scheinerman

Born: 27-Sep-1928
Birthplace: Kfar Malal, Palestine

Gender: Male
Religion: Jewish
Ethnicity: White
Sexual orientation: Straight
Occupation: Head of State

Nationality: Israel
Executive summary: Prime Minister of Israel

Military service: Israeli Military

Father: Samuil Scheinerman
Mother: Vera
Wife: Margalit (#1, Romanian, m. 1953, d. 1962 automobile accident, one son)
Son: Gur (d. Oct-1967, accidental gunshot, name sometimes given as Goor)
Wife: Lily (Margalith's younger sister, m. 1964, d. 2000 cancer, two sons)
Son: Omri
Son: Gilead

High School: (Tel Aviv, 1945)
University: Hebrew University, Jerusalem (1952-53)
University: Camberley Staff College, United Kingdom (1957-58)
Law School: Hebrew University, Jerusalem (1966)

Israeli Prime Minister 6-Feb-2001 to present
Israeli Minister Foreign Affairs, 1998
Israeli Minister National Infrastructure, 1996-98
Israeli Minister Construction and Housing, 1990-92
Israeli Minister Trade and Industry, 1984-90
Israeli Minister Defense, 1981-83
Israeli Minister Agriculture, 1977-81
Israeli Knesset 1973-
Stroke "mild" (18-Dec-2005)
Stroke "massive" (4-Jan-2006)
Coma Jan-2006
Dubya Ranch Hand 11-Apr-2005
German Ancestry Paternal
Polish Ancestry Paternal
Russian Ancestry Maternal
Jewish Ancestry
Risk Factors: Obesity

jgarbuz

Jan 14, 2006, 10:59:54 PM1/14/06

Salah Jafar wrote:
> Ariel Sharon
> AKA Ariel Scheinerman<

Many Jews in Israel got rid of their Germanic or other European names,
just
like some blacks in America chose to get rid of their Anglicized names
for
African ones, such as Baraka, etc. , to reemphasize their origins as
opposed to
the slave names they were handed by their masters.

> Born: 27-Sep-1928
> Birthplace: Kfar Malal, Palestine<

The English chose to call the country "Palestine," the name the Romans
had
given it 1800 years earlier. But at that time, "Palestinian" generally
meant a Jew who lives in Eretz Yisrael. Only after 1948 did some Arabs
start
to call themselves "Palestinians" when the JEws there now called
themselves
Israelis.

> Gender: Male
> Religion: Jewish
> Ethnicity: White<

No such ethnicity as "White." If you mean a generalized name for
European
Caucasians, such as the Germanics or Celts or Nordics as a "race" then
Jews
are not part of it. His ethnicity is "Jew." His religion, if any, is
Judaism.

> Sexual orientation: Straight
> Occupation: Head of State
> Nationality: Israel
> Executive summary: Prime Minister of Israel
> Military service: Israeli Military
> Father: Samuil Scheinerman
> Mother: Vera
> Wife: Margalit (#1, Romanian, m. 1953, d. 1962 automobile accident, one son)
> Son: Gur (d. Oct-1967, accidental gunshot, name sometimes given as Goor)
> Wife: Lily (Margalith's younger sister, m. 1964, d. 2000 cancer, two sons)
> Son: Omri
> Son: Gilead<

Note the use of biblical Hebrew names now used such as Gilead ( a
biblically Jewish
region now part of the Kingdom of Jordan), and Omri, once a king of
biblical
Israel.

> High School: (Tel Aviv, 1945)
> University: Hebrew University, Jerusalem (1952-53)
> University: Camberley Staff College, United Kingdom (1957-58)
> Law School: Hebrew University, Jerusalem (1966)
> Israeli Prime Minister 6-Feb-2001 to present
> Israeli Minister Foreign Affairs, 1998
> Israeli Minister National Infrastructure, 1996-98
> Israeli Minister Construction and Housing, 1990-92
> Israeli Minister Trade and Industry, 1984-90
> Israeli Minister Defense, 1981-83
> Israeli Minister Agriculture, 1977-81
> Israeli Knesset 1973-
> Stroke "mild" (18-Dec-2005)
> Stroke "massive" (4-Jan-2006)
> Coma Jan-2006
> Dubya Ranch Hand 11-Apr-2005
> German Ancestry Paternal
> Polish Ancestry Paternal
> Russian Ancestry Maternal
> Jewish Ancestry
> Risk Factors: Obesity<

Very interesting.

serwad

Jan 14, 2006, 11:18:14 PM1/14/06

"jgarbuz" <jga...@netzero.com> wrote in message

> Salah Jafar wrote:
>> Ariel Sharon
>> AKA Ariel Scheinerman<
>
> Many Jews in Israel got rid of their Germanic or other European names,
> just
SO ALL YOU HAVE TO TO BECOME A JEW IS CHANGE YOUR NAME!

Radiogalaxy

Jan 15, 2006, 12:22:46 AM1/15/06

"serwad" <ser...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

........AND PLEDGE YOUR ALLEGIANCE TO THE STATE OF ISRAEL!!

serwad

Jan 15, 2006, 12:37:31 AM1/15/06

"Radiogalaxy" <radio...@att.net> wrote in message
SO ALL AMERICAN JEWS PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO KIKELAND??? THAT FIGURES WHY WE
HAVE SO MANY JEWISH SPIES IN THIS COUNTRY!

Radiogalaxy

Jan 15, 2006, 12:50:35 AM1/15/06

"serwad" <ser...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

AND THE BEST SPIES IN THE WORLD...BETTER THAN THE CIA, KGB..AND EVEN JAMES
BOND.

BEWARE! THEY COULD EVEN TELL WHEN AND WHERE YOU ARE READING THE PORNO-MAGS
AND HOW MANY PAGES THAT GOT STUCK TOGETHER!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

serwad

Jan 15, 2006, 12:56:35 AM1/15/06
The Palestinians

'He is the King Kong of massacres'

Mitch Prothero in Beirut
Sunday January 8, 2006
The Observer

Hamad Shamus remembers the morning in September 1982 when the right-wing
Lebanese forces and their Israeli advisers sealed the Sabra and Shatila
refugee camps on the outskirts of Beirut and began to massacre the
Palestinians inside.
His home was nearest to the camp entrance and he was one of the first to
hear shots as the Phalangist militia, in uniforms adorned with the Cedar
Tree insignia, arrived. The Phalange had been fighting the PLO and its
Lebanese allies since 1975 and were seeking revenge for the killing of their
leader, Bashir Gemayel, in a car bombing.

'They put all of us against the wall by our home and shot us,' says Shamus,
who was 20 at the time. 'Me, my father, my brother and a family from next
door. I was shot three times. One man lived for an hour before he gave up
and died. I lay there for three days listening to them kill the others. I
prayed to God for myself and for my family. I don't know how I lived.' He
rises and limps to a wall of pictures showing piles of dead. He points to a
body. 'That is my father,' he points again, 'and that leg is my brother.'

As Israel's top military official in the 1982 invasion of Lebanon and backer
of the Phalangists, Ariel Sharon is here thought of as a butcher of
innocents. 'He is the King Kong of massacres,' says Abu Khalil, 46, another
survivor.

The Israeli Kahan Commission found Sharon indirectly responsible for the
massacre - he was dismissed as Israel's Defence Minister. 'I want to see him
recover so that we can charge him with crimes,' Hamad says. 'But it seems
maybe God has decided to charge him instead.'

Abu Mohammed, 55, looks down the street he helped defend. He had sensed
something bad was coming and hid his family. He then returned to his home as
the Phalangists and Israelis arrived. He ran to the nearby football stadium,
used as a weapons depot before the PLO withdrawal, and found rifles and
grenades.

'It was our right to resist, we are not terrorists. It was easier to kill
the unarmed, so they left us alone. My neighbour was worried the Israelis
would send jets to bomb us, so he walked out of the camp with a white flag
to tell them we were just civilians defending our homes. They shot him in
the street.'

Of Sharon, he says: 'Like all Palestinians, we pray he does not die [as he
would] not suffer like he caused the Palestinian people to suffer at his
hand.'

Abu Khalil added: 'I wanted him to die until I heard he would be
handicapped. Now I pray for him to suffer as a cripple, as he crippled the
people of Sabra and Shatila.'

Nichevo

Jan 15, 2006, 1:01:31 AM1/15/06
>His ethnicity is "Jew." His religion, if any, is Judaism.

I love how ambiguous the term "Jew" is. It depends on the circumstance,
and if a zionist or a nazi is using it.

I can't really see how a white man descended from a black man though.

serwad

Jan 15, 2006, 8:15:17 AM1/15/06

"Nichevo" <nic...@gmail.com> wrote in message

It is laughable. The original Jew was indeed black or brown.Even Malta and
Sicily retain their Arab features after all these centuries. Sharon's mother
was Russian, as blond as they come, and Sharon's wife was Romanian also as
blond as they come, and they still claim his "Israelite" ancestry. ZioNazis
are a bunch of hypocrites!

serwad

Jan 15, 2006, 8:55:27 AM1/15/06

Grassroots International Protection
for the Palestinian People (GIPP)

In light of the continuing attacks against the Palestinian people and their
property, and the dangerously escalating violence in the Occupied
Territories, the need for international intervention is becoming
increasingly urgent. Previous attempts to establish an official
international observer and protection force in Palestine have failed, partly
due to the reluctance of the international community to take such an action
without Israel's consent. Therefore, NGOs have realized the urgent need for
a grassroots initiative providing international protection for the
Palestinian people. This initiative will take the form of a joint
Palestinian and worldwide campaign which will unite NGOs, churches and
church-related institutions, aid agencies, solidarity groups, human rights
activists and concerned individuals, in their efforts to protect the
Palestinian people. These groups and individuals will raise awareness and
funds, mobilize the public and advocacy groups, initiate informed public
debates, and encourage volunteers to form an international presence in
Palestine.

The objectives with regard to international volunteers will be threefold:

a.. They are to witness first-hand not only the constant Israeli
aggression but also its impact on the daily life of the Palestinian people.

b.. They are to deter Israeli attacks through their presence in
Palestinian communities, especially during peaceful demonstrations.
Experience has proven that the presence of internationals as 'human shields'
is a powerful deterrent to Israeli aggression.

c.. They are to report their experience through the media to as wide an
audience as possible upon returning to their home countries.

The activities of the volunteer groups could include:

a.. Participating in peaceful demonstrations.

b.. Participating in field visits to affected areas.

c.. Witnessing the oppressive conditions, the violence of the occupation,
the siege of towns and villages, the practice of collective punishment, the
human rights violations as well as the high number of Palestinian deaths, in
order to understand the root cause of the conflict, the occupation.

d.. Informing the media and the press about the situation through
conducting press conferences in Palestine and in their home countries.

e.. Documenting the experience of each group.

f.. Posting information on our website.

g.. Sending formal letters to pressure their governments to provide
official international protection for the Palestinian people.

h.. Pressuring their government to enforce the UN resolutions related to
the Israeli/Palestinian conflict.

i.. Participating in various international activities, such as pressuring
the international community to put Ariel Sharon on trial for war crimes.

j.. Forming 'Friends of Palestine' groups.

k.. Holding conferences in their home communities for the purpose of
education, awareness-raising and fund-raising.

We hope that this grassroots initiative will, through its commitment to
non-violence, human rights and a just peace, show the world the harsh
reality and daily terror of Palestinian life under the occupation, and, in
so doing, encourage the international community to take positive action and
establish an Official International Protection Force in Palestine.

This campaign will be led by various civil society organizations, namely the
Palestinian Council for Justice and Peace, the General Union of Charitable
Associations, YMCA/YWCA, Sabeel Ecumenical Liberation Theology Center and
the PNGO Network. Members of the Palestinian Legislative Council will also
be involved. This initiative will be open to other civil society
organizations that are interested in participating and have the capacity to
do so.

Mimi Cohen

Jan 15, 2006, 10:50:05 AM1/15/06
jgarbuz wrote:
> Salah Jafar wrote:
>
>>Ariel Sharon
>>AKA Ariel Scheinerman<
>

> Many Jews in Israel got rid of their Germanic or other European names,
> just
> like some blacks in America chose to get rid of their Anglicized names
> for
> African ones, such as Baraka, etc. , to reemphasize their origins as
> opposed to
> the slave names they were handed by their masters.
>

>>Born: 27-Sep-1928
>>Birthplace: Kfar Malal, Palestine<
>

> The English chose to call the country "Palestine," the name the Romans
> had
> given it 1800 years earlier.

Technically the English chose to call it the Palestinian Mandate.

> But at that time, "Palestinian" generally
> meant a Jew who lives in Eretz Yisrael.

That's true

Only after 1948 did some Arabs
> start
> to call themselves "Palestinians" when the JEws there now called
> themselves
> Israelis.

yep.

>>Gender: Male
>>Religion: Jewish
>>Ethnicity: White<
>

> No such ethnicity as "White." If you mean a generalized name for
> European
> Caucasians, such as the Germanics or Celts or Nordics as a "race" then
> Jews
> are not part of it. His ethnicity is "Jew." His religion, if any, is
> Judaism.

Technically there is only one race: the *HUMAN* race.

Mimi Cohen

Jan 15, 2006, 10:50:43 AM1/15/06

Both yours and Alex's statements are lies.

jga...@netzero.com

Jan 15, 2006, 12:19:22 PM1/15/06

That is like saying, all a black person has to do to become an African
is to change his
name :) If an Arab is named Smith or Jones, he is still an Arab. If a
Jew is named
Goldberg or Barak, he is a Jew in either case. Only the latter name is
Hebrew,
whereas the former is one his recent ancestors took in Europe while in
exile.

jga...@netzero.com

Jan 15, 2006, 1:09:38 PM1/15/06

Nichevo wrote:
> >His ethnicity is "Jew." His religion, if any, is Judaism.
>
> I love how ambiguous the term "Jew" is. It depends on the circumstance,
> and if a zionist or a nazi is using it.<

It's only ambiguous to the confused and misinformed. If I told you
that the Navajos
are a tribe, and its religion can be called "Navajo-ism" that probably
would make
sense to most people. Yet, when it comes to a tribal nation called
"Jews" whose
tribal religion is naturally called "Judaism" it somehow confuses many
people,
including many Jews themselves.

> I can't really see how a white man descended from a black man though.<

Well, a black man in a snowy white Europe probably would have been
easily visible to
his prey against the white snow. The lighter skinned ones would have
probably
found it easier to hunt successfully. Thinner air made a narrower nose
more
successful. Less sun would have made less need for pigmentation.

Nichevo

Jan 15, 2006, 6:00:55 PM1/15/06
>It's only ambiguous to the confused and misinformed.

Madonna is a tribal Jew? If I called her a "kike" would that be racist?
It seems the definition can change quite quickly to suite the situation
of the extremist and the particular debate. The truth is that it is
whatever is most convienient at the moment, to either side.

>Well, a black man in a snowy white Europe probably would have been

>easily visible to his prey against the white snow... <snip>

The success of a physical trait happens over a much longer period of
time for such changes to be natural. A change would happen if whiter
jews somehow managed to breed more succesfully in Europe. I also doubt
that animal predation in Europe over the last few thousand years
affecting those pigmentation would have any appreciable affect on
anything.
A %100 genetically Jewish person is about as likely to be truly white
as Michael Jackson is, regardless if they spent the family spent the
last 5000 years on Antartica.

serwad

Jan 15, 2006, 6:49:28 PM1/15/06

"Mimi Cohen" <mimiNO...@cox.net> wrote in message
MIMI WHY DON'T YOU STUFF THAT DILDO UP YOUR ARSE?

serwad

Jan 15, 2006, 6:50:50 PM1/15/06

> Nichevo wrote:
>> >His ethnicity is "Jew." His religion, if any, is Judaism.
>>
>> I love how ambiguous the term "Jew" is. It depends on the circumstance,
>> and if a zionist or a nazi is using it.<
>
> It's only ambiguous to the confused and misinformed. If I told you
> that the Navajos
> are a tribe, and its religion can be called "Navajo-ism" that probably
> would make
> sense to most people. Yet, when it comes to a tribal nation called
> "Jews"
JEWS ARE NEITHER A NATION, NOR A TRIBE NOR A RACE THEY ARE A RELIGION!

serwad

Jan 16, 2006, 12:16:47 AM1/16/06
Today, while driving through town, I wound up behind a minivan that
had a big sticker on the back. The sticker had an Israeli flag in the middle
of it, and under it the quotation from the book of Genesis that reads "I
will bless those who bless thee."

I would like to take this time to list my own reasons for thanking
and blessing Israel, our lone ally in the Middle East, for everything she
has done for us, since I am quite sure most Americans are unaware of just
what kind of friend she has been to us.

For extorting from me and my fellow Americans $16,000,000,000
(billion) a year for the last 4 decades, we bless thee.

For taking our most sophisticated weapons technology and stealing it
for yourself without paying the American patent holders, we bless thee.

For taking that high-tech military technology and selling it to our
enemies, such as the Russians and Chinese, thus further endangering us, we
bless thee.

For using that weaponry in a sustained attack against a United
States ship, the USS Liberty, in an attempt to sink her, thus preventing US
servicemen from revealing to the rest of the world information concerning
the war crimes they witnessed you commit against Egyptian soldiers in the
Sinai Desert during the Six Day War, we bless thee.

For killing 35 and wounding 170 American sailors aboard the USS
Liberty, we bless thee.

For bribing the United States government into covering it up,
preventing any justice from being done for the benefit of the families of
the lost sailors - as well as the American People, we bless thee.

For sending your agents into Egypt and blowing up American buildings
for the purpose of blaming the Arabs in an event known as the Lavon Affair,
we bless thee.

For sending your agents into Libya during the Reagan administration,
and broadcasting radio messages in Arabic that were designed to sound like
"terrorist cell planning" so that the US would initiate military strikes
against Khadafi, we bless thee.

For withholding information from us concerning the planned attacks
against the US Marine barracks in Lebanon, attacks you knew about through
your moles in the Islamic world and about which you deliberately refused to
warn us in order to further your interests against the Arabs, we bless thee.

For employing Jonathon Pollard, an American serviceman paid to spy
for Israel in order to steal even more of our National Security secrets for
your parasitic purposes, we bless thee.

For blackmailing President Clinton through one of your intelligence
agents, Monica Lewinsky, in order to prevent a coherent peace program from
being pushed forward between yourself and the Palestinian people that you
have brutalized and murdered for the last 50 years, we bless thee.

For breaking every agreement you have made with your Arab neighbors,
stealing their land, displacing, murdering, and treating them like the
animals you see them as, we bless thee.

For using your agents within the first Bush administration to
involve us in the first Gulf War, causing the deaths of American men and
women, and exposing our servicemen to whatever bioweapons were/are
responsible that has led to Gulf War Syndrome, we bless thee.

For your role in the September 11 attacks in this country, and for
blackmailing and bribing the US government into deporting back to Israel the
100 or more intelligence agents that were arrested after the attacks, we
bless thee.

For supressing the information from the American people of your
involvement in the September 11 attacks and sending us in the wrong
direction in search of answers, we bless thee.

For using one of your agents in the US Army Weapons Lab, Lt Colonel
Philip Zack to steal anthrax and distribute it into our mail system,
terrorizing US citizens and killing several in order to blame the Arabs, we
bless thee.

For using your agents in the US Government, namely, Rumsfeld,
Wolfowitz, Perle, Abrams, and the rest into initiating this war in the
Middle East so that you could bring to heel all the enemies you have made
during the last 50 years, we bless thee.

For using your agents in the media to lie to us on a minute by
minute basis about the war, how "just" this cause is, and what the real
reasons behind it are, we bless thee.

For using your agents in the Christian Evangelical community, such
as Falwell, Graham, Swaggert, and the rest who praise you as God's chosen
people and further keep Americans in the dark about who you really are, what
you have done, and what you are truly about, we bless thee.

For bringing idiots like Limbaugh, Liddy, Hannity, Beck, and Savage
to the forefront as paid liars that will support you and further lead
Americans astray, we bless thee.

For making America your attack dog, and for sending her sons and
daughters to fight and die in all your future wars, we bless thee.

For using your influence in the media to hide the real statistics
about the war, the dead and wounded on both sides, we bless thee.

For using us in such a way that not only further inflames the Arab
world against us, but as well has succeeded in our alienating ourselves
against those nations with whom we have been friendly for over a century, we
bless thee.

And finally, for using your influence in our media and academia to
flood our minds with pornography and lies, as well as inculcating in us a
hatred for our history, religion, and culture, for dividing our nation
between races and sexes, and for releasing into our society all of your
plagues and filth that have left us a rotted out corpse of a once great
nation, oh Israel, our friend,we bless thee.

Note:

For further information regarding the above cited events, read
either books written by ex- Israeli Intelligence agent Victor Ostrovsky
entitled "By Way of Deception" and "The Other Side of Deception".

dou...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2016, 11:16:36 PM1/26/16