Are the Jews to blame for the global financial crisis?

harrys...@yahoo.com

Sep 30, 2008, 12:58:12 PM9/30/08
Without wishing to be controversial or offensive, if we look at what
has been happening over the past few years, is there more to it than
meets the eye?

These institutions created this subprime bad debt to inflate their
balance sheets so their Jewish owners could boast higher profit
figures. The Jewish financiers at Lehman Brothers, Goldman Sachs, Bear
Sterns et al then walked away with huge bonuses the past few years on
the back of profits generated through these worthless assets (which
had been given falsely high credit ratings by Jew-owned credit
agencies).

Then, when the going is about to get tough, the jewish insiders at
these investment banks get rid of their stock (which they did towards
the back end of 2006), then speculate against their own banks to
profiteer further, while their financier and executive friends
continue to walk away with appalling bonuses. Finally when the penny
drops and these securities are shown to be worthless (which the Jews
knew all along), the taxpayer is left to pick up the bill, and the Jew
profits at the expense of the general public.

The timing of this is also interesting. How convenient that they have
a two-day break for the Jewish new year now, before the vote goes to
congress on thursday.

Or am I just being paranoid?

p.s. If you didn't already notice it, Israeli economy is one of the
few economies to have virtually zero-exposure to the worthless
subprime debt

Bert Hyman

Sep 30, 2008, 1:01:48 PM9/30/08
harrys...@yahoo.com () wrote in

> Without wishing to be controversial or offensive,

... you manage to do it anyway.

You must just be a natural.

> Or am I just being paranoid?

It doesn't have to be "or", you know.

--
Bert Hyman | St. Paul, MN | be...@iphouse.com

count 2

Sep 30, 2008, 2:02:46 PM9/30/08
Banks giving people too much on their credit cards is the problem.

princeandy

Oct 1, 2008, 4:07:54 AM10/1/08

<harrys...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Without wishing to be controversial or offensive, if we look at what
> has been happening over the past few years, is there more to it than
> meets the eye?

Yeah forget the banks and jews. Lets do what is natural and solve all our
problems.

Problem solved by Russell Crowe and Aussi knowhow again.

Never mind about this 700billion to pay out sleazy inept CEO's for their
lack of expertise causing this problem.The same goes for those inept
republicans who made this problem.
Give every American $1000000.00 (one million dollars). That's right, there
are only 300 million Americans so cost $300000000.00 (three hundred
million ) instead of owing the jewish owned reserve bank 700 billion that
your children and great grand children wont even be able to pay of.
Those wonky banks, nationalise them , problem solved.

And you might be able to start thinking those good thoughts we had before
GB.

http://www.lucasgray.com/video/peacetrain.html