A summary of Israeli spying in the United States

HHW

Jun 24, 2007, 12:19:36 AM6/24/07
>From Michael Rivero's whatreallyhappened.com

Israeli Spying:
The Mother of all Scandals

EMAIL THIS PAGE TO A FRIEND
Once again, Israel has been caught with spies at the highest levels of
the US Government.

At the heart of the investigation are two people who work at The
American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), a powerful pro-
Israel lobby in Washington. The FBI investigation, headed up by Dave
Szady, has involved wiretaps, undercover surveillance and photography
that CBS News was told document the passing of classified information
from the mole, to the men at AIPAC, and on to the Israelis.

CBS sources say that last year the suspected spy, described as a
trusted analyst at the Pentagon, turned over a presidential directive
on U.S. policy toward Iran while it was, "in the draft phase when U.S.
policy-makers were still debating the policy." This put the Israelis,
according to one source, "inside the decision-making loop" so they
could "try to influence the outcome." [CBS News]
Once again Israel denies wrongdoing, or faced with incontrovertible
evidence (in this case one of the spies has reportedly cooperated with
the FBI) dismisses the spying with the claim that such spying is
harmless, because Israel and the United States are such good friends.

Well, let us take a closer look at that idea of "harmless espionage"
by recalling Israel's most famous failed spy, Jonathan Pollard.

Jonathan Pollard is an American of Jewish descent, born in Galveston
Texas, who established a career as an intelligence analyst for the US
Navy. There have been many theories offered as to why Pollard decided
to betray his country of birth to the Jewish state, but that Pollard
did betray his country of birth to Israel is beyond all doubt.
Pollard's defense was that he did not spy so much against the United
States, only that he spied for Israel, sending them documents that in
his opinion the US should have shared with Israel anyway.

That it was never Pollards job to decide what documents Israel should
have was apparently irrelevant. Pollard arrogated that authority to
himself. From his position of trust within the US Navy, Pollard
delivered over 1000 classified documents to Israel for which he was
well paid. Included in those documents were the names of over 150 US
agents in the Mideast, who were eventually "turned" into agents for
Israel.

But by far the most egregious damage done by Pollard was to steal
classified documents relating to the US Nuclear Deterrent relative to
the USSR and send them to Israel. According to sources in the US State
Department, Israel then turned around and traded those stolen nuclear
secrets to the USSR in exchange for increased emigration quotas from
the USSR to Israel. Other information that found its way from the US
to Israel to the USSR resulted in the loss of American agents
operating inside the USSR. Casper Weinberger, in his affidavit
opposing a reduced sentence for Pollard, described the damage done to
the United States thus, "[It is] difficult to conceive of a greater
harm to national security than that caused by... Pollard's treasonous
behavior."

This should end the suggestion that Israel's spies are harmless. They
are not. The United States' nuclear deterrent cost an estimated five
trillion taxpayer dollars during the 50s and 60s to build and
maintain, and less than $100,000 for Pollard to undermine. Israel
waited 13 years to admit Pollard had been spying for them, and now
lobbies for his release, having granted him Israeli citizenship.

Pollard is hardly the only Israeli spy operating in the United States.
He just had the misfortune to get caught. Here are just a few examples
of the Israeli spy operations that have been detected.

1947. Information collected by the ADL in its spy operations on US
citizens is used by the House Select Committee on Unamerican
Activities. Subcommittee Chair Clare Hoffman dismisses the ADL's
reports on suspected communists as "hearsay."

1950 John Davitt, former chief of the Justice Department's internal
security section notes that the Israeli intelligence service is the
second most active in the United States after the Soviets.

1954 A hidden microphone planted by the Israelis is discovered in the
Office of the US Ambassador in Tel Aviv.

1956 Telephone taps are found connected to two telephones in the
residence of the US military attaché in Tel Aviv.

1954 "The Lavon Affair". Israeli agents recruit Egyptian citizens of
Jewish descent to bomb Western targets in Egypt, and plant evidence to
frame Arabs, in an apparent attempt to upset US-Egyptian relations.
Israeli defense minister Pinchas Lavon is eventually removed from
office, though many think real responsibility lay with David Ben-
Gurion.

1965 Israel apparently illegally obtains enriched uranium from NUMEC
Corporation. (Washington Post, 6/5/86, Charles R. Babcock, "US an
Intelligence Target of the Israelis, Officials Say.")

1967 Israel attacks the USS Liberty, an intelligence gathering vessel
flying a US flag, killing 34 crew members. See "Assault on the
Liberty," by James M. Ennes, Jr. (Random House). In 2004, Captain Ward
Boston, Senior Legal Counsel for the Navy's Court of Inquiry into the
attack swears under oath that President Lyndon Johnson ordered the
investigation to conclude accident, even though the evidence indicates
the attack was deliberate. Given the use by Israel of unmarked boats
and planes, and the machine-gunning of USS Liberty's lifeboats, the
most likely explanation is that USS Liberty was to be sunk with all
hands, with evidence left to frame Egypt for the sinking. This would
have dragged the US into the war on Israel's side.

1970 While working for Senator Henry "Scoop" Jackson, Richard Perle is
caught by the FBI giving classified information to Israel. Nothing is
done.

1978, Stephen Bryen, then a Senate Foreign Relations Committee
staffer, is overheard in a DC hotel offering confidential documents to
top Israeli military officials. Bryen obtains a lawyer, Nathan Lewin,
and the case heads for the grand jury, but is mysteriously dropped.
Bryen later goes to work for Richard Perle.

1979 Shin Beth [the Israeli internal security agency] tries to
penetrate the US Consulate General in Jerusalem through a "Honey
Trap", using a clerical employee who was having an affair with a
Jerusalem girl.

1985 The New York Times reports the FBI is aware of at least a dozen
incidents in which American officials transferred classified
information to the Israelis, quoting [former Assistant Director of the
F.B.I.] Mr. [Raymond] Wannal. The Justice Department does not
prosecute.

1985 Richard Smyth, the owner of MILCO, is indicted on charges of
smuggling nuclear timing devices to Israel (Washington Post,
10/31/86).

1987 April 24 Wall Street Journal headline: "Role of Israel in Iran-
Contra Scandal Won't be Explored in Detail by Panels"

1992 The Wall Street Journal reports that Israeli agents apparently
tried to steal Recon Optical Inc's top-secret airborne spy-camera
system.

1992 Stephen Bryen, caught offering confidential documents to Israel
in 1978, is serving on board of the pro-Israeli Jewish Institute for
National Security Affairs while continuing as a paid consultant --
with security clearance -- on exports of sensitive US technology.

1992 "The Samson Option," by Seymour M. Hersh reports, "Illicitly
obtained intelligence was flying so voluminously from LAKAM into
Israeli intelligence that a special code name, JUMBO, was added to the
security markings already on the documents. There were strict orders,
Ari Ben-Menashe recalled: "Anything marked JUMBO was not supposed to
be discussed with your American counterparts."

1993. The ADL is caught operating a massive spying operation on
critics of Israel, Arab-Americans, the San Francisco Labor Council,
ILWU Local 10, Oakland Educational Association, NAACP, Irish Northern
Aid, International Indian Treaty Council, the Asian Law Caucus and the
San Francisco police. Data collected was sent to Israel and in some
cases to South Africa. Pressure from Jewish organizations forces the
city to drop the criminal case, but the ADL settles a civil lawsuit
for an undisclosed sum of cash.

1995 The Defense Investigative Service circulates a memo warning US
military contractors that "Israel aggressively collects [US] military
and industrial technology." The report stated that Israel obtains
information using "ethnic targeting, financial aggrandizement, and
identification and exploitation of individual frailties" of US
citizens.

1996 A General Accounting Office report "Defense Industrial Security:
Weaknesses in US Security Arrangements With Foreign-Owned Defense
Contractors" found that according to intelligence sources "Country
A" (identified by intelligence sources as Israel, Washington Times,
2/22/96) "conducts the most aggressive espionage operation against the
United States of any US ally." The Jerusalem Post (8/30/96) quoted the
report, "Classified military information and sensitive military
technologies are high-priority targets for the intelligence agencies
of this country." The report described "An espionage operation run by
the intelligence organization responsible for collecting scientific
and technologic information for [Israel] paid a US government employee
to obtain US classified military intelligence documents." The
Washington Report on Middle East Affairs (Shawn L. Twing, April 1996)
noted that this was "a reference to the 1985 arrest of Jonathan
Pollard, a civilian US naval intelligence analyst who provided
Israel's LAKAM [Office of Special Tasks] espionage agency an estimated
800,000 pages of classified US intelligence information."

The GAO report also noted that "Several citizens of [Israel] were
caught in the United States stealing sensitive technology used in
manufacturing artillery gun tubes."

1996 An Office of Naval Intelligence document, "Worldwide Challenges
to Naval Strike Warfare" reported that "US technology has been
acquired [by China] through Israel in the form of the Lavi fighter and
possibly SAM [surface-to-air] missile technology." Jane's Defense
Weekly (2/28/96) noted that "until now, the intelligence community has
not openly confirmed the transfer of US technology [via Israel] to
China." The report noted that this "represents a dramatic step forward
for Chinese military aviation." (Flight International, 3/13/96)

1997 An Army mechanical engineer, David A. Tenenbaum, "inadvertently"
gives classified military information on missile systems and armored
vehicles to Israeli officials (New York Times, 2/20/97).

1997 The Washington Post reports US intelligence has intercepted a
conversation in which two Israeli officials had discussed the
possibility of getting a confidential letter that then-Secretary of
State Warren Christopher had written to Palestinian leader Yasir
Arafat. One of the Israelis, identified only as "Dov", had commented
that they may get the letter from "Mega", the code name for Israel's
top agent inside the United States.

1997 US ambassador to Israel, Martin Indyk, complains privately to the
Israeli government about heavy-handed surveillance by Israeli
intelligence agents.

1997 Israeli agents place a tap on Monica Lewinsky's phone at the
Watergate and record phone sex sessions between her and President Bill
Clinton. The Ken Starr report confirms that Clinton warned Lewinsky
their conversations were being taped and ended the affair. At the same
time, the FBI's hunt for "Mega" is called off.

2001 It is discovered that US drug agents' communications have been
penetrated. Suspicion falls on two companies, AMDOCS and Comverse
Infosys, both owned by Israelis. AMDOCS generates billing data for
most US phone companies and is able to provide detailed logs of who is
talking to whom. Comverse Infosys builds the tapping equipment used by
law enforcement to eavesdrop on all American telephone calls, but
suspicion forms that Comverse, which gets half of its research and
development budget from the Israeli government, has built a back door
into the system that is being exploited by Israeli intelligence and
that the information gleaned on US drug interdiction efforts is
finding its way to drug smugglers. The investigation by the FBI leads
to the exposure of the largest foreign spy ring ever uncovered inside
the United States, operated by Israel. Half of the suspected spies
have been arrested when 9-11 happens. On 9-11, 5 Israelis are arrested
for dancing and cheering while the World Trade Towers collapse.
Supposedly employed by Urban Moving Systems, the Israelis are caught
with multiple passports and a lot of cash. Two of them are later
revealed to be Mossad. As witness reports track the activity of the
Israelis, it emerges that they were seen at Liberty Park at the time
of the first impact, suggesting a foreknowledge of what was to come.
The Israelis are interrogated, and then eventually sent back to
Israel. The owner of the moving company used as a cover by the Mossad
agents abandons his business and flees to Israel. The United States
Government then classifies all of the evidence related to the Israeli
agents and their connections to 9-11. All of this is reported to the
public via a four part story on Fox News by Carl Cameron. Pressure
from Jewish groups, primarily AIPAC, forces Fox News to remove the
story from their website. Two hours prior to the 9-11 attacks, Odigo,
an Israeli company with offices just a few blocks from the World Trade
Towers, receives an advance warning via the internet. The manager of
the New York Office provides the FBI with the IP address of the sender
of the message, but the FBI does not follow up.

2001 The FBI is investigating 5 Israeli moving companies as possible
fronts for Israeli intelligence.

2001 JDL's Irv Rubin arrested for planning to bomb a US Congressman.
He dies before he can be brought to trial.

2002 The DEA issues a report that Israeli spies, posing as art
students, have been trying to penetrate US Government offices.

2002 police near the Whidbey Island Naval Air Station in southern
Washington State stop a suspicious truck and detain two Israelis, one
of whom is illegally in the United States. The two men were driving at
high speed in a Ryder rental truck, which they claimed had been used
to "deliver furniture." The next day, police discovered traces of TNT
and RDX military-grade plastic explosives inside the passenger cabin
and on the steering wheel of the vehicle. The FBI then announces that
the tests that showed explosives were "false positived" by cigarette
smoke, a claim test experts say is ridiculous. Based on an alibi
provided by a woman, the case is closed and the Israelis are handed
over to INS to be sent back to Israel. One week later, the woman who
provided the alibi vanishes.

2003 The Police Chief of Cloudcroft stops a truck speeding through a
school zone. The drivers turn out to be Israelis with expired
passports. Claiming to be movers, the truck contains junk furniture
and several boxes. The Israelis are handed over to immigration. The
contents of the boxers are not revealed to the public.

2003 Israel deploys assassination squads into other countries,
including the United States. The US Government does not protest.

2004 Police near the Nuclear Fuel Services plant in Tennessee stop a
truck after a three mile chase, during which the driver throws a
bottle containing a strange liquid from the cab. The drivers turn out
to be Israelis using fake Ids. The FBI refuses to investigate and the
Israelis are released.

2004 Two Israelis try to enter Kings Bay Naval Submarine Base, home to
eight Trident submarines. The truck tests positive for explosives.

This brings us to the present scandal. Two years into an investigation
of AIPAC's possible role as a spy front for Israel, Larry Franklin, a
mid-level Pentagon Analyst is observed by the FBI giving classified
information to two officials of AIPAC suspected of being Israeli
spies. AIPAC hires lawyer Nathan Lewin to handle their legal defense,
the same lawyer who defended suspected Israeli spy Stephen Bryen in
1978.

Larry Franklin worked in the Pentagon Office of Special Plans, run by
Richard Perle, at the time Perle (who was caught giving classified
information to Israel back in 1970) was insisting that Iraq was
crawling with weapons of mass destruction requiring the United States
to invade and conquer Iraq. There were no WMDs, of course, and Perle
has dumped the blame for the "bad intelligence" on George Tenet. But
what is known is that the Pentagon Office of Special Plans was
coordinating with a similar group in Israel, in Ariel Sharon's office.

With two suspected Israeli spies (at least) inside the office from
which the lies that launched the war in Iraq originated, it appears
that the people of the United States are the victims of a deadly hoax,
a hoax that started a war.

The leaking of the investigation of AIPAC to the media on August 28th,
2004 gave advance warning to other spies working with Franklin. The
damage to the FBI's investigation was completed when United States
Attorney General John Ashcroft ordered the FBI to stop all arrests in
the case. Like the Stephen Bryen case and the hunt for "Mega", this
latest spy scandal seems destined by officials who have their own
secret allegiances to protect, barring a massive public outcry.

The organization at the heart of the latest spy investigation, AIPAC,
wields tremendous influence over the US Congress. Through its members
and affiliated PACs, AIPAC directs a huge flow of campaign cash in
favor of, and occasionally against, Senators and Representatives
solely on the basis of their willingness to support Israel. As an
example, in 2002, U.S. Rep. Artur Davis, D-Birmingham received so much
help from pro-Israeli pacs that 76% of his campaign budget came from
OUTSIDE the state of Alabama, mostly from New York.

Let me repeat that. A Congressman AIPAC wanted elected received more
money from pro-Israel groups outside his state than from his own
constituents inside his state. Who is that Congressman going to be
thinking of when he votes in Congress?

So here is the mother of all scandals.

For two years, the FBI has suspected AIPAC of spying for a foreign
country, and for those two years (and for decades before) that group
suspected of spying for Israel has been reshaping the US Congress for
the benefit of a foreign government.

And THAT is the mother of all scandals.

Think about that as billions of your tax dollars flow to Israel while
your roads and schools crumble and decay and services are cut.

Think about that as the coffins come home with your loved ones inside.

Think about that when you and a million of your fellow citizens march
down the streets of America opposing wars built on lies and deceptions
and wonder why the government just doesn't want to listen to you any
more.

HHW

Jun 24, 2007, 12:33:52 AM6/24/07
On Jun 23, 11:19 pm, HHW <coaster132...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >From Michael Rivero's whatreallyhappened.com

>From the same source:

IS ISRAEL BLACKMAILING AMERICA?

FOX NEWS SPIKES FOUR PART STORY
ON PHONE TAPPING SCANDAL

What follows is the original article I wrote when the news story first
broke regarding the existence of a system to tap into any phone in
America built into the surveillance system used by law enforcement
authorities. Several cases were cited where investigations ranging
from drug running and money laundering to the events of 9/11 had been
compromised by leaks from the company that operated the phone taps as
well as phone data from an associated company that handles billing
services for almost every phone in America.
The focus of the article was a single question. Could Israel be
blackmailing the entire US Government and media.

The answer is now obvious. Fox News, the so-called "We report, you
decide" all news network, has removed the four part story from their
website. No explanation is given except for the single Orwellian
sentence at the end of one of the links, "This story no longer
exists".

Israel, purportedly our friend, has been spying on us all. And we're
not talking about individual spooks like Jonathan Pollard, or small-
time networks such as the 140 Israelis arrested by the FBI prior to
9/11, or the 60 arrested since (including 5 arrested who were cheering
and celebrating as the World Trade Towers collapsed).

It turns out that Israel has had a potential wiretap on every phone in
America for years, along with the ability to monitor and record who
any person is calling, anywhere in America; information of great value
even if one does not listen to the calls themselves. Amdocs, Inc. the
company which sub contracts billing and directory services for phone
companies around the world, including 90 percent of American phone
companies, is owned by Israeli interests. Yet another company,
Comverse Infosys, is suspected of having built a "back door" into the
equipment permanently installed into the phone system that allows
instant eavesdropping by law enforcement agencies on any phone in
America. This includes yours.

Concerns about allowing an Israeli company such intimate access to the
infrastructure go back many years. As reported by Fox News, the
Israeli company Amdocs was implicated in the leaking of police phone
data that resulted in the collapse of on investigation into a massive
drug and credit card fraud operation with Israeli connections.

In a telling repeat of the Los Angeles drug case, investigators
looking into the attacks on the World Trade Towers are again reporting
that confidential telephone information is again being leaked in a
manner that is interfering with the investigations. Again, Amdocs was
implicated.

Not content with the phones of ordinary citizens in the United States,
evidence has surfaced that Israel compromised the telephone systems at

the highest levels of the US Government.

Now, I want you all to stop and think for a minute of the full
ramifications of this. Israeli interests have the ability to listen in
on ANY phone in America connected to any of the systems used by Amdocs
or Comverse Infosys. They have had this ability for several years.
They can listen in and track the phone calls made by anyone's phone,
whether police officer, elected official, media talking head, editor,
policy setter, news mogul, even the President of the United States.
The Ken Starr report on Whitewater describes how Bill Clinton warned
Monica Lewinsky that a foreign government was tapping their phone
calls.

Few indeed are the people in America who do not have something to
hide. That insider trade, the brief but torrid affair, the stolen
votes, the deliberate smear, the role one played in an assassination,
the acceptance of money from drug runners to look the other way. Be
honest. Is there a skeleton in your closet you hope will stay there?
Something nobody knows about? Well, if that skeleton involved a phone
call, someone may know about it. Amdocs and Comverse Infosys. And
their Israeli owners.

Just think about it for a moment. Everyone's private phone traffic,
right up to the President, potentially visible to Israeli interests.
And you cannot find the phone taps or bugs because they are built
right into the phone system!

Suddenly, a lot of events which have puzzled observers start to make
sense.

Like the way the US vetoed the UN resolution calling for peace in
Palestine, despite being the only 1 out of 15 voting nations to have
voted against the measure. The USA gained nothing by this veto. But
Israel did.

Over the last few weeks, the people of the United States have seen a
great deal of evidence pointing the finger of blame for 9/11 at Osama
bin Laden and Arabs in general, evidence which is circumstantial,
often self-contradictory, and in some cases faked. Yet as was reported
in the news, evidence also exists linking many of the arrested Israeli
spies (some of whom worked for the Israeli telecom companies above)
with the events of 9/11. Yet this evidence is NOT being broadcast
endlessly on the news. In fact, this evidence is CLASSIFIED. Someone
has "persuaded" the US Government and the media that the American
people are ONLY supposed to see the evidence that points a certain
direction, and must never see any evidence that points someplace else.
Likewise, the media has been "persuaded" not to report evidence that
Israel knew of the 9/11 attacks ahead of time. The foreign press has
outright accused the Mossad of taking part in the 9/11 attacks but the
American media have been "persuaded" not to cover these accusations.

It was well known that there was an Israeli spy inside the Clinton
White House. But Clinton ordered the FBI to cease searching for the
mole, code-named "Mega". It is now known that "Mega" was not just
Mossad spy but top Mossad agent in America. The cancellation of the
hunt for "Mega" occurred at the same time Clinton warned Monica
Lewinsky that their phone conversations were being recorded. This
strongly suggests that Clinton was "persuaded" to call off the FBI's
hunt for "Mega" with the threat of a recorded phone sex session being
made public.

Because of the purported links between Muslims and the attacks on the
World Trade Towers, the US Government has been shutting down all
Muslin linked charities in the USA. But the Chairman of the Jewish
Defense League, a group with a violent history, was arrested recently
in a plot to bomb a US congressman. But the US Government has been
"persuaded" not to take actions against Jewish charities, while the
media has been "persuaded" to allow the story of hard evidence of JDL
terrorism to fade away as quickly as possible.

Two Mossad agents were arrested with dynamite inside the Mexican
Congress.

Mexican newspaper front page with story of the arrested Mossad agents.
The Mexican government was persuaded to release the two men without
trial. Meanwhile, the American media has been "persuaded" not to
report on the Mexican arrests.

Israel receives a hugely disproportionate share of foreign aid from
the United States, about $5 billion a year. A large segment of the US
population questions the sending so much money to such a small
population while so many people remain homeless on our own streets.
But somehow, Congress is "persuaded" to keep sending more cash each
and every year.

Sharon faces war crimes trial.
The American media is "persuaded" not to make a big deal of the story.
Israel is in violation of the Geneva Accords.
The American media is "persuaded" not to make a big deal of this
story.

The United Nations accuses Israel of using torture on children.
The American media is "persuaded" not to make a big deal of this
story, either.

How is such persuasion possible?
Blackmail.

The revelation of an Israeli-linked system for monitoring and
potentially listening in to the phone calls of every single person in
the nation at will opens up the possibility that a massive blackmail
operation, unprecedented in scale, is the real force shaping media
bias and United States policy.

The reality is that this nation's politicians and media leaders all
have secrets to hide. Mistresses, drug habits, links to that airfield
in Mena, Arkansas, BCCI cash sitting in that bank in Barbados, loot
from ADFA in the Cayman's; in a corrupted society only the corrupt can
reach the heights of power, and they all have secrets to hide. They
are all vulnerable to blackmail. And being the kind of people who were
willing to, and usually did, anything to get power, they are also the
people willing to do anything to keep it. Look the other way when the
drugs come in, spike an embarrassing news story or plant a fake one
that embarrasses your enemy, alter the books, destroy a report,
falsify data, destroy evidence, maybe even allow the military might of
the United States and the blood of her children to be tricked into
fighting someone else's war.

History has shown that if a crime is possible, it is also inevitable.
The cold hard reality is that Amdocs and Comverse Infosys are the most
powerful tools a blackmailer could ever hope for, opening up the
private lives of everyone in the nation, including the secrets of
targets able to control the media and US policy.

Dare we ignore this potential threat?

Or will the media be "persuaded" that all this fuss about Israeli-
owned companies with wires into the phone system is just a lot of
nonsense?

There is one more aspect to this issue that needs to be looked at. If
indeed Israel is blackmailing our officials and media icons, it is
because those who are being blackmailed ARE blackmailable. If we elect
a government of criminals, we elect a government subject to blackmail.
Finally, given the fact that blackmail may be assumed to be as
widespread as the collection system itself is, those who persist in
trying to defend Israel may no longer be assumed to be operating from
the purest of motives. After all, who will defend a blackmailer more
staunchly than those who are the blackmailer's victims?

Mirelle

Jun 24, 2007, 12:42:18 AM6/24/07
HHW wrote:
> >From Michael Rivero's whatreallyhappened.com
> Israeli Spying:
> The Mother of all Scandals
> Once again, Israel has been caught with spies at the highest levels of
> the US Government.

That is why it is called:the Jewnited States.

Mirelle

ElParedon

Jun 24, 2007, 12:50:58 AM6/24/07

"Mirelle" <mirell...@gmail.com> wrote in message
American people are waking up to the ZioNazi tricks, but slowly!

Binyamin Cramer

Jun 24, 2007, 2:07:23 AM6/24/07

"HHW" <coaste...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Jun 23, 11:19 pm, HHW <coaster132...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> >From Michael Rivero's whatreallyhappened.com
>
>>From the same source:
>
> IS ISRAEL BLACKMAILING AMERICA?

No question about it.

mcs

Jun 24, 2007, 12:25:43 PM6/24/07
the US Nuclear Deterrent relative to
the USSR and send them to Israel. According to sources in the US State
Department, Israel then turned around and traded those stolen nuclear
secrets to the USSR in exchange for increased emigration quotas from
the USSR to Israel. Other information that found its way from the US
to Israel to the USSR resulted in the loss of American agents
operating inside the USSR. Casper Weinberger, in his affidavit
opposing a reduced sentence for Pollard, described the damage done to
the United States thus, "[It is] difficult to conceive of a greater
harm to national security than that caused by... Pollard's treasonous
behavior."

can you show proof of this?

"HHW" <coaste...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

jgarbuz

Jun 24, 2007, 12:50:33 PM6/24/07

Okay.

The Facts of the Pollard Case
Click here to go directly to related articles and sub pages below.

See Also:

* Information on the Pollard Case
* Did You Know? (An Updated Quick Summary of the Facts): Esther
Pollard - Makor Rishon

1. Jonathan Pollard was a civilian American Naval intelligence
analyst. In the mid 1980's (circa 1983-1984), Pollard discovered that
information vital to Israel's security was being deliberately withheld
by certain elements within the U.S. national security establishment.

2. Israel was legally entitled to this vital security information
according to a 1983 Memorandum of Understanding between the two
countries.

3. The information being withheld from Israel included Syrian,
Iraqi, Libyan and Iranian nuclear, chemical, and biological warfare
capabilities - being developed for use against Israel. It also
included information on ballistic missile development by these
countries and information on planned terrorist attacks against Israeli
civilian targets.

4. When Pollard discovered this suppression of information and
asked his superiors about it, he was told to "mind his own business",
and that "Jews get nervous talking about poison gas; they don't need
to know."

He also learned that the objective of cutting off the flow of
information to Israel was to severely curtail Israel's ability to act
independently in defense of her own interests.

5. Pollard was painfully aware that Israeli lives were being put in
jeopardy as a result of this undeclared intelligence embargo. He did
everything he possibly could to stop this covert policy and to have
the legal flow of information to Israel restored. When his efforts met
no success, he began to give the information to Israel directly.

6. Jonathan Pollard was an ideologue, not a mercenary. The FBI
concluded after nine months of polygraphing that Pollard acted for
ideological reasons only, not for profit. This fact was recognized by
the sentencing judge who declined to fine Pollard. (See the addendum
for further details.)

Furthermore, on May 11, 1998, Israel formally acknowledged
Jonathan Pollard had been a bona fide Israeli agent. This fact wiped
out any remaining doubt about Jonathan Pollard's motives. Being an
official agent is, by definition, the polar opposite of being a
mercenary.

7. In 1985, his actions were discovered by the U.S. government. His
instructions from Israel were to seek refuge in the Israeli embassy in
Washington. When Pollard and his former wife sought refuge there, they
were at first received and then summarily thrown out into the waiting
arms of the FBI.

8. Jonathan Pollard never had a trial. At the request of both the
U.S. and Israeli governments, he entered into a plea agreement, which
spared both governments a long, difficult, expensive and potentially
embarrassing trial.

9. Jonathan Pollard fulfilled his end of the plea agreement,
cooperating fully with the prosecution.

10. Nevertheless, Pollard received a life sentence and a
recommendation that he never be paroled - in complete violation of the
plea agreement he had reached with the government.

11. Jonathan Pollard was never indicted for harming the United
States.

12. Jonathan Pollard was never indicted for compromising codes,
agents, or war plans.

13. Jonathan Pollard was never charged with treason. [Legally,
treason is a charge that is only applicable when one spies for an
enemy state in time of war.]

14. Jonathan Pollard was indicted on only one charge: one count of
passing classified information to an ally, without intent to harm the
United States.

15.

Prior to sentencing, then-Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger
delivered a 46-page classified memorandum to the sentencing judge.
Since then, neither Pollard nor any of his cleared attorneys have ever
been allowed to access the memorandum to challenge the false charges
it contains-a clear violation of Pollard's constitutional rights.

The day before sentencing, Weinberger delivered a four-page
supplemental memorandum to the sentencing judge. In it, he falsely
accused Pollard of treason. Also in the supplemental memorandum,
Weinberger advocated a life sentence in clear violation of Pollard's
plea agreement. The implication that follows from Weinberger's false
characterization of Pollard's offense as "treason" is that the country
Pollard served, Israel, is an enemy state.

16. Pollard was shown the supplemental Weinberger memorandum only
once, just moments before sentencing - hardly adequate time to prepare
an appropriate defense to rebut the false accusations in it.

17. No one else in the history of the United States has ever
received a life sentence for passing classified information to an ally
- only Jonathan Pollard. The median sentence for this offense is two
to four years. Even agents who have committed far more serious
offenses on behalf of hostile nations have not received such a harsh
sentence.

18. Pollard's attorney never appealed from the life sentence. The
time to file for such an appeal was within ten days of sentencing.
Years later, with a different attorney, Pollard filed a habeas corpus
challenge to the sentence.

The Court of Appeals, in a two-to-one decision, rejected the
challenge, largely on procedural grounds.

The majority placed heavy emphasis on the failure to appeal from
the life sentence in a timely manner, and on the resulting far heavier
burden faced by Pollard in seeking to challenge the sentence via
habeas corpus. [Note: "Habeas corpus" is a procedure by which an
incarcerated person may bring a court challenge to the legality of his
or her incarceration - often long after the underlying case has been
concluded.]

In a dissenting opinion, Court of Appeals Judge Stephen Williams
called the case "a fundamental miscarriage of justice," and wrote that
he would have ordered that Pollard's sentence be vacated.

19. In November 1995, Israel granted Jonathan Pollard Israeli
citizenship. The official presentation took place in January of 1996.
This publicly signaled to the U.S. Israel's willingness to accept full
responsibility for Pollard.

20. U.S. government sources falsely accuse Pollard in the media of
passing "rooms full of classified information" and "hundreds of
thousands of documents" to Israel. This volume of information is an
absurdity! Pollard would have needed to make numerous "drops" using a
moving van to have transferred such a large volume of information. In
actual fact, Jonathan Pollard made a grand total of eleven "drops" to
the Israelis, using only a small briefcase to hold the documents.

21. The government used an insidious formula to exaggerate the
volume of information that Jonathan Pollard passed to Israel. The
formula was: if only one page or a single sentence of a document was
passed to the Israelis, it was counted as if the whole document had
been transmitted. Even referenced documents and sources were counted
as having been transmitted in toto. Using this calculation, a single
page could be counted as 50 hard-bound 500 page volumes!

22. There is no Mr. "X".

The CIA claim that another highly-placed spy in the U.S. had to
exist in order to give Jonathan Pollard his highly specific tasking
orders is a complete fabrication. To understand how Pollard was tasked
by Israel to secure specific documents, see: Was there another U.S.
spy tasking Pollard? - Mr. 'X' Exposed.

23. On May 12, 1998 , in the same statement in which the Government
of Israel publicly acknowledged Jonathan Pollard as an Israeli agent,
it accepted full responsibility for him, and indicated its commitment
to securing his release and repatriation to Israel.

24. Jonathan Pollard has repeatedly expressed his remorse publicly
and in private letters to the President and others. He regrets having
broken the law, and is sorry he did not find a legal means to act upon
his concerns for Israel. (See Remorse Page.)

25. Jonathan Pollard has been openly linked to the Middle East Peace
Process since 1995.

The Israeli government recognized long ago that Jonathan's
sentence was unjust, that the documents he delivered to Israel did not
remotely cause the damage that the prosecution claimed but never
proved. As a result of this recognition, various Israeli
administrations have negotiated, as a matter of basic fairness, to
secure Jonathan's release.

Since 1995, within the context of the peace process, the US has
repeatedly exploited the plight of Jonathan Pollard to extract heavy
concessions from Israel.

However despite express promises made by the United States to
Israel, Jonathan Pollard remains in jail.

26. It was the late Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin who, in 1995, first
began openly to negotiate for Jonathan's release as part of the peace
process.

Although President Clinton promised Prime Minister Rabin that he
would release Jonathan as part of a Middle East peace settlement, the
President refused to honor his promise after Rabin was assassinated.

27. Rabin's successor, Prime Minister Shimon Peres, continued to
link Jonathan to the peace process, and even went so far as to include
a spy swap proposal as part of the deal for Pollard's release.

28. The Wye Plantation summit is a prime example of U.S.
exploitation of Jonathan Pollard.

Both before and again during the Wye summit negotiations in the
fall of 1998, President Clinton promised to release Jonathan Pollard.
Pollard was the deal-maker at Wye which enabled the accords to be
completed.

29. At the last minute, with the eyes of the world focused on the
Wye Accords signing ceremony which was about to take place in
Washington, Clinton reneged on Pollard's release, creating a storm of
negative publicity for Israel.

30. How the Wye fiasco came about:

In September, 1998, just before the mid-term Congressional
elections, President Clinton (who at the time was facing impeachment
hearings and in need of a foreign policy PR victory) asked Israeli
Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu to attend a three-way summit with
the Palestinians at Wye River, Maryland.

Clinton knew that a successful summit at Wye just before the
Congressional elections would be good not only for his image, but
would also reap great political benefits for the Democrats in their
bid to regain control of Congress. As an inducement to Netanyahu,
Clinton promised to release Jonathan Pollard within the context of the
summit.

Understanding the value of Jonathan Pollard for his own re-
election bid, and needing him as a sweetener to sell any kind of
"peace" deal to the Israeli people, Netanyahu ignored the entreaties
of Republican friends like Newt Gingrich and agreed to attend the
summit. (Gingrich would later repay Netanyahu by leading the
Republican charge of slander and lies against Jonathan Pollard.)

31. Once the Wye summit was underway, Clinton quickly "forgot" his
promise to free Jonathan Pollard and there was little Netanyahu could
do.

32. Talks at Wye broke down over the release of Palestinian
murderers with Jewish blood on their hands and over Israel's request
for the extradition of Ghazi Jabali, the chief of Police in Gaza who
was wanted for his role in planning and executing terrorist attacks in
Israel.

33. To break the stalemate, the Palestinians suggested Jonathan
Pollard as the solution. They proposed that Pollard be sold to
Netanyahu once again: the US would give Jonathan to Israel in return
for Israel's freeing of hundreds of Palestinian terrorists and
immunity for Ghazi Jabali.

34. The US and Israel agreed to the Palestinian plan to swap Pollard
for terrorists and murderers.

President Clinton personally worked out the details of the deal
in a late-night private session with a Palestinian and an Israeli
representative.

35. According to the deal, Prime Minister Netanyahu was to receive a
side letter from President Clinton the next morning (one of
approximately 30 side letters the Americans had promised) guaranteeing
Pollard's release for November 11, 1998, one week after the US House
elections.

The Pollard negotiation was the deal-maker at Wye which allowed
the summit to be successfully wrapped up and a signing ceremony to be
planned for the next morning in Washington, on Friday October 23,
1998.

36. Only hours before the signing ceremony, P.M. Netanyahu received
all of the American side-letters that had been promised to him, except
one - the one guaranteeing the release of Jonathan Pollard.

Netanyahu threatened not to attend the signing ceremony unless
he got the Pollard side letter. Clinton said, "Trust me." Netanyahu,
knowing he was about to be double-crossed by Clinton over Pollard for
the second time, refused.

Netanyahu demanded that in the absence of a side letter of
guarantee, Pollard should be freed into his custody immediately, or no
signing ceremony. Arik Sharon supported Netanyahu and they threatened
to leave Wye without signing the accords.

37. In order to take the pressure off of President Clinton, CIA
chief George Tenet quickly leaked the news of Pollard's imminent
release to the media in a deliberate - and ultimately successful -
attempt to torpedo the deal.

He sent emissaries to Capitol Hill to hold emergency meetings
with leading Senators and Congressmen to enlist their support in
publicly denouncing Pollard's release. Many lies were told by the CIA
emissaries about Jonathan Pollard to convince the legislators to act
swiftly and in unison. Believing the lies, the legislators complied
and began an unprecedented series of public actions to prevent the
release of Jonathan Pollard.

38. Meanwhile at Wye, under heavy pressure and still fearful that
Netanyahu would not back down, Clinton quickly negotiated a private
fall-back position with Netanyahu: Clinton would publicly promise to
do a "speedy review"of the Pollard Case and he would use that review
to free Pollard a few months later, parallel to the release of the 750
Palestinian terrorists who were part of the price Israel had agreed to
pay for Pollard.

Under heavy public pressure and betrayed by his own Minister of
Defense, Yitzhak Mordecai*, who closed ranks with Clinton, Netanyahu
folded and accepted this private deal. The signing ceremony was held
in Washington as scheduled. *(Mordecai himself is now on trial in
Israel in 2001 for sexual assault.)

39. Netanyahu's capitulation at Wye, the public spectacle of his
being brought to heel by the Americans, and the lopsided deal he
brought home from Wye now that Pollard was no longer perceived to be a
part of it, would shortly cost him his premiership.

40. After Wye, the White House falsely accused Netanyahu of having
injected Pollard into the Wye summit at the last moment.

However, eye witnesses to the Pollard deal at Wye, including the
Israeli and the Palestinian who had negotiated the deal with Clinton
and the former Israeli Cabinet Secretary, all later contradicted the
White House version of events and affirmed that President Clinton had
committed himself to the release of Jonathan Pollard as an integral
part of the Wye Accords.

Note: Prime Minister Netanyahu was the first prime minster
of Israel to agree to free Palestinian terrorists with Jewish blood on
their hands. That is the price the Americans demanded for Pollard at
Wye. To this day, this represents a keen embarrassment for Netanyahu
and his party, even more so since he did not receive Pollard but the
Palestinian murders were released nonetheless. That is why no official
source from the Netanyahu government ever wants to publicly admit to
it. They keep the details to a minimum, but all concur that Pollard's
freedom was bought and paid for by "concessions"at Wye.

41. When Netanyahu returned to Israel after Wye, he created a
firestorm of publicity by releasing 200 Palestinian common criminals
from Israeli prisons.

The Palestinians were outraged, and insisted that these common
criminals were not the prisoners that they had bargained for at Wye.
The Americans angrily protested. Netanyahu reminded the Americans that
the Wye Accords do not specify exactly which prisoners Israel must
release. Critics wondered if the Prime Minister had lost his mind to
antagonize the Americans this way.

Only those close to Prime Minister Netanyahu understood that
this was Netanyahu's private, pointed reminder to Bill Clinton that if
he was thinking of double-crossing him yet a third time over Pollard,
he should think again. No Pollard, no release for the Palestinian
murderers and terrorists.

Unfortunately for Jonathan Pollard, Netanyahu's government fell
before he was able to act on this.

42. In a meeting with Netanyahu right after his electoral defeat in
the Spring of 1999, Jonathan Pollard's wife, Esther, received
assurances from the former prime minister that the new prime minister,
Ehud Barak, had been fully briefed about what had been agreed to at
Wye and about the fall-back position; that is to say, Israel had yet
to free the 750 terrorists with blood on their hands and was still
supposed to receive Pollard home in a "parallel gesture" from
President Clinton.

43. Not long after Barak took office, the 750 Palestinian murderers
and terrorists walked out of prison as free men. Jonathan Pollard
remained in his American jail cell.

44. In an attempt to justify Clinton's reneging at Wye, a story was
leaked to the press that George Tenet, a Clinton appointee, had
threatened to resign as head of the CIA if Pollard were released.

The story, though not logical, sounded plausible and it became
popular to cite the opposition of the American Intelligence community
as the reason Clinton did not honor his commitment at Wye to free
Pollard.

This was soon exposed as the lame excuse it was when Clinton
freed a group of unrepentant FALN terrorists in the fall of 1999, in
an attempt to improve his wife's popularity with New York State's
Hispanic community in her election bid for the Senate. (See Senate
Race Page.)

To this day, the same lame excuse continues to be used to
justify the unjustifiable failure of Clinton to honor his commitment.

45. In September of 1999, despite strenuous opposition from all of
his government advisors and agencies, President Clinton freed 14
unrepentant Puerto Rican terrorists, members of the FALN, charged with
bank robbery and various acts of terrorism, including over 130
bombings in the US, and the deaths of American police officers.

Clinton ignored a solid wall of opposition from the Justice,
Intelligence and Defense departments and Congress, invoked his powers
of executive clemency and set the FALN terrorists free. In doing so,
he unequivocally put the lie to the notion that any government agency
might tie his hands or influence his decision in matters of clemency.
(See FALN Page and Clemency Page.)

46. More than two years elapsed after Wye. President Clinton did no
review. Jonathan Pollard remained in prison while the US continued to
extract Israeli concessions for his release.

47. Those who still believed the myth that it was the American
Intelligence Community that was tying the hands of President Clinton,
also clung to the belief he would finally honor his many promises to
release Jonathan Pollard - including the commitment he had made at Wye
- at the end of his term, when he could do so without fear of
political reprisal.

48. Beginning in 1991 Rabbi Mordecai Eliyahu, the former Chief Rabbi
of Israel, and Jonathan's rabbi, offered himself to the U.S. Justice
Department as Jonathan's guarantor. The offer was ignored.

Rabbi Eliyahu repeated the same offer every year after that in
private letters to President Clinton.

Every offer went unacknowledged until the fall of 2000, when
Esther Pollard received a letter from the White House indicating that
the President was aware of the former chief Rabbi's offer and that it
would be part of the President's consideration in reaching a final
decision on her husband's case.

49. President Clinton never kept his promises.

When he left office in January 2001, Jonathan Pollard was not
included among those that to whom Clinton granted clemency:
* in spite of his repeated express commitments to Israel to
free Pollard in return for numerous heavy concessions
* in spite of his commitment to free Pollard as an integral
part if the Wye Accords
* in spite of the appeals of the Jewish community, and
* in spite of the gross injustices of the Pollard case which
include:
o a grossly disproportionate sentence
o a broken plea agreement
o use of secret evidence
o a false charge of treason
o ineffective assistance of counsel
o ex parte communication between prosecutors and judge
o a lack of due process
o a sentencing procedure infected by false allegations
and lies

On his last day in office, Clinton granted clemency to 140
people. Many who received executive clemency had been convicted of
very serious offenses, including murder, robbery and drug dealing.
Some of those pardoned had served no prison time at all before being
pardoned. Among those pardoned were Clinton's brother, and a former
head of the CIA. (See Clemency Page.)

50. In September of 2000, Jonathan Pollard's attorneys, Eliot Lauer
and Jacques Semmelman, filed a motion in the US District Court of
Columbia to vacate his sentence.

The motion, supported by documentation, presents a compelling
and very disturbing picture of serious government misconduct that went
unchecked by Mr. Pollard's then-counsel. As a result of that
misconduct, and as a result of his attorney's ineffectiveness Jonathan
Pollard was sentenced to life in prison on the basis of false
allegations, and under circumstances that violated his plea agreement.
(See Legal Doc: Declaration of Jonathan Jay Pollard In Support of
Motion for Resentencing. See also Legal Doc: Memorandum of Law in
Support of Jonathan Jay Pollard's § 2255 Motion for Resentencing.)

51. Since he was sentenced in 1987, none of Jonathan Pollard's
security-cleared attorneys have been able to see the classified
portions of the docket in order to challenge them in a court of law or
to defend him in a clemency proceeding.

In September of 2000, Jonathan Pollard's attorneys filed a
separate motion requesting that attorney Eliot Lauer be allowed access
to the secret portions of the Pollard court docket. (See Legal Doc:
Motion to Unseal the Pollard Record.)

52. On January 12, 2001, Chief Judge Norma Holloway Johnson denied
the attorneys' request to allow Eliot Lauer access to the complete
Pollard docket, upholding the government's claim that Lauer's seeing
the secret portion of the record poses a risk to American national
security.

Both Lauer and Semmelman hold TOP SECRET level security
clearances, which they obtained from the Justice Department in order
to be eligible to see their client's full record.

A motion for reconsideration was filed January 18, 2001. (See
Legal Doc: Motion for Reconsideration of Court Order.)

53. Amicus briefs supporting Jonathan's new legal cases have been
filed by the American Civil Liberties Union, as well as by top
American legal authorities. (See Amici Briefs on the Court Case Page.)

54. Five Prime Ministers of Israel and three Presidents of Israel
have requested Jonathan Pollard's release from the United States.
Israel has pledged to be responsible for its agent who has served many
years in prison under harsh conditions, and who has fully and
repeatedly expressed his remorse. (See Remorse Page.)

Between close friends and strong allies, that ought to be
enough.
55. On November 21, 2006, Jonathan Pollard entered the 22nd year of
his life sentence, with no end in sight.

See Also:
Articles

* Refuting US Ambassador's Brazen Lies About Jonathan Pollard:
Justice4JPNews
* Perfidy: Israel's Role in the Pollard Case: Esther Pollard's
Speech at Midreshet Moriah
* Text: Esther Pollard's Speech at Mevo Choron As Jonathan Pollard
Honored Among Israel's Captives: Justice4JPnews
* Jonathan and the Judge: A Final Chapter in the Pollard Case?
Text of Esther Pollard's Speech
* Updated Review of Important Facts of the Pollard Case: Esther
Pollard
* Bashing Pollard does not Comport with the Facts (Marking the
21st anniversary of incarceration): Nissan GanOr
* Yediot Achronot: Defense Ministry Says Pollard Didn't Get Money
* Jonathan Pollard is Not a Traitor: J4JP - INN
* Justice4JP Responds to IsraelNationalNews Op-Ed: John, George or
Judah?
* PM: "You Need To Know How To Sacrifice The Man For The Greater
Goal": LA Times & J4JP - Media Release
* Jonathan Pollard: "TAKE ME OUT OF THE BOR!" - Feature Interview:
Yediot Achronot
* Crazy Rhythm And All That Jazz: How Pollard Got Left Holding the
Bag: J4JP Release
* Fatherly Love and Sage Guidance: HaRav Mordecai Eliyahu
* The Spy Who's Locked Into the Cold
* FOIA DOC: Conference of Presidents Letter to U.S. Secretary of
State Betraying Pollard: J4JP Release
* Caspar's Ghost - Weinberger memoir omits key involvement - by
Edwin Black
* Pollard Never Caused Deaths
* Terror in the U.S. and the Jonathan Pollard Case: A
WorldNetDaily Exclusive Feature by Larry Dub, Esq.
* The True Motives Behind the Sentencing of Jonathan Pollard: An
Interview with Angelo Codevilla
* Former Head of KGB Refutes Weinberger Lies About Pollard: J4JP
Release
* Shiraz on the Potomac
* Questions Janet Reno Won't Answer
* Damage to the United States: Legal Text
* Rule 35 Motion to Reduce Sentence: Legal Text
* Countering CBS News Disinformation on Pollard
* Jonathan Pollard - Accused in the Media, Never in Court
* No Treason in Pollard Case
* Caspar Weinberger Lies
* China and Iraq - Political Parallels
* The Big Lie Still Tainting Jonathan Pollard
* A Most Damaging Piece on Pollard
* CIA Aims at Pollard for Scapegoating
* Attorney to President's Counsel: Facts Show President Failed to
Do Justice
* No Comparison Between Pollard and Ames Cases
* Refuting "Myths and Facts" of the Pollard Case

Sub Pages (collections of related articles and information)

* IMRA Interviews, Commentary & Features Page
This page contains a wealth of information not found in any
other news source.
It includes all of the IMRA Interviews with Esther Pollard - an
historic series,
and required reading for any serious study of the Pollard case.
A must-read!

* The Pollard Case Information Page
* The Legal Texts Page
* The Wye Double-Cross Page
* The U.S. - Iraq Complicity Page
* The Clemency Page
* The Angelo Codevilla Page

# Return to home page

HHW

Jun 24, 2007, 1:03:19 PM6/24/07
On Jun 24, 11:25 am, "mcs" <m...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> the US Nuclear Deterrent relative to
> the USSR and send them to Israel. According to sources in the US State
> Department, Israel then turned around and traded those stolen nuclear
> secrets to the USSR in exchange for increased emigration quotas from
> the USSR to Israel. Other information that found its way from the US
> to Israel to the USSR resulted in the loss of American agents
> operating inside the USSR. Casper Weinberger, in his affidavit
> opposing a reduced sentence for Pollard, described the damage done to
> the United States thus, "[It is] difficult to conceive of a greater
> harm to national security than that caused by... Pollard's treasonous
> behavior."
>
> can you show proof of this?

Your best bet is to compare this text with that of Sy Hersh's article
on Pollard. Hersh is the standard so far as I'm concerned.

Since posting this Mother of all Scandals item I've read and posted a
critique of the trb web site I took the Israeli espionage summary
from. It's on the Daily Kos. It claims that trb and four or five
others are right wing frauds. Yet many of the items in the list have
been known for years. It's difficult to parse. Who is Michael Rivero
might be a good initial question.

> "HHW" <coaster132...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> the intelligence organization ...
>
> read more »

Binyamin Cramer

Jun 24, 2007, 8:41:21 PM6/24/07
Serious question, garbageguz.

If Pollard wasn't a yid, would you even care about the sentence?

"jgarbuz" <jga...@netzero.com> wrote in message