What's your favorite Hillary Clinton lie?

1 view

Joe Cooper

Nov 29, 2015, 12:54:20 PM11/29/15
A column entitled “Hillary Clinton’s Million Little Lies” is getting a lot
of attention today, almost certainly because it captures a vital aspect for
the former first lady, senator, and secretary of state. Michael Walsh
begins with lone of the great all-time howlers:

To hear Hillary Clinton tell it, she was named for Sir Edmund
Hillary, the conqueror of Mount Everest — even though she
was already 6 years old when he made his famous ascent.

Dame Liesalot now blames that one on her mother, safely deceased and unable
to defend herself. It is very reminiscent of Elizabeth Warren claiming
that “family lore” instructed her claim to Native American heritage at a
moment in life when it would gain her membership in the faculty of Harvard
Law School.

The next lie chronicled is far more venal and self-serving than merely
explaining an embarrassing misspelling of her first name.

On a visit to war-torn Bosnia in 1996, she claimed she
and her entourage landed under sniper fire and had to run
“with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to
our base” — although videos of her arrival show her
waltzing serenely across the tarmac, waving to the crowd.

Claiming valor when there was none is a crime when it involves military
service. This lie is just barely legal, since she was first lady, not
claiming military honor. But it is disgusting nonetheless.

Walsh offers several more, but the real list of Mrs. Clinton’s
prevarications list, while perhaps not reaching a million, literally, is
quite long. My own favorite does not make his list:

When Hillary’s philandering hubby was getting g caught in his
own lies about taking sexual advantage of in intern in his
office, she blamed the scandal on a “vast right wing
conspiracy.” If only we on the right had anything approaching
the coordination the left routinely carries out in launching
and reinforcing propaganda campaigns, the country would be in
far better shape. That was a lie of pure projection –
attributing to one’s foes the very practices one carries out
with some regularity.

The 2016 presidential campaign, like the 2012 one, is going to be
determined by the definition of the candidates accepted by the voting
public. Hillary as an untrustworthy liar strikes me as a very accurate
definition. And the possible video ads that could be made are numerous and
persuasive.

So what’s your favorite Hillary lie? So many to choose from.

Source: http://bit.ly/1TltMJX

--
Obama Nine Hours Before Paris Terror Attack: "We've Contained ISIS"

"Never underestimate the willingness of white progressives to be offended
on behalf of people who aren’t and to impose their will on those who didn’t
ask for it." (Derek Hunter)

"Liberals never argue with one another over substance; their only dispute
is how to prevent the public from figuring out what they really believe."
(Ann Coulter)

Sn...@smack.com

Nov 29, 2015, 2:21:04 PM11/29/15
On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 17:51:55 -0000 (UTC), Joe Cooper
<drag...@removeunseen.is> wrote:

>Dame Liesalot now blames that one on her mother, safely deceased and unable
>to defend herself.

Sounds like you have Bush and Clinton confused

Not surprising with so much lying that went on during raygun and bush
administrations

"These gentlemen are the moral equivalents of America’s
founding fathers.

Ronald Regan introducing the Mujahideen leaders, 1985).

NoBody

Nov 30, 2015, 7:02:32 AM11/30/15
On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 12:21:04 -0700, Sn...@smack.com wrote:

>On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 17:51:55 -0000 (UTC), Joe Cooper
><drag...@removeunseen.is> wrote:
>
>>Dame Liesalot now blames that one on her mother, safely deceased and unable
>>to defend herself.
>
>Sounds like you have Bush and Clinton confused

Nope. Everything provided was fact about Clinton. You dishonestly
snipped it all.

jane.playne

Nov 30, 2015, 7:36:12 AM11/30/15
.

Yoorghis is a proven compulsive liar and a simple little troll.

Don't feed the troll; it only makes him come back.

Siri Cruz

Nov 30, 2015, 8:48:28 AM11/30/15
In article <mleo5b5mlbs77g7se...@4ax.com>,
I prefer to choose betwixt the guy who remembers Moslems in New Jersey were
celebrating the WTC destruction or the other guy who said life was created on
Earth in six days.

Coming up from behind is the guy who wants to cut five agencies: the IRS, the
Department of Commerce, the Department of Energy, the Department of Commerce,
and HUD.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
God exists since mathematics is consistent, and the devil exists since we
cannot prove the consistency. ~~ Morris Kline

Governor Swill

Dec 2, 2015, 12:19:22 PM12/2/15
On Mon, 30 Nov 2015 05:48:10 -0800, Siri Cruz <chine...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>In article <mleo5b5mlbs77g7se...@4ax.com>,
> NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 12:21:04 -0700, Sn...@smack.com wrote:

>> >Sounds like you have Bush and Clinton confused
>> >

>> Nope. Everything provided was fact about Clinton. You dishonestly
>> snipped it all.
>
>I prefer to choose betwixt the guy who remembers Moslems in New Jersey were
>celebrating the WTC destruction or the other guy who said life was created on
>Earth in six days.
>
>Coming up from behind is the guy who wants to cut five agencies: the IRS, the
>Department of Commerce, the Department of Energy, the Department of Commerce,
>and HUD.

None of these guys are going to win the nomination. Trump is playing
on the emotions of the ignorant, the others are playing on the even
lower IQ of libertarians who think everything would be fine if we just
shut down all government except defense.

Swill
--
"The security of the Nation is not at the ramparts alone.
Security also lies in the value of our free institutions.