Re: Who do you think OWNS the Federal Reserve Bank of America , JEWS , wall to wall since 1913

kangarooistan

Jan 22, 2008, 9:22:23 PM1/22/08
Federal Reserve System
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve

The Federal Reserve System (also the Federal Reserve; informally The
Fed) is the central banking system of the United States.

Created in 1913 by the enactment of the Federal Reserve Act, it is
a quasi-public (part private, part government) banking system[1]
composed of (1) the presidentially-appointed Board of Governors of the
Federal Reserve System in Washington, D.C.; (2) the Federal Open
Market Committee; (3)

12 regional Federal Reserve Banks located in major cities
throughout the nation acting as fiscal agents for the U.S. Treasury,
each with its own nine-member board of directors; (4)

numerous private U.S. member banks, which subscribe to required
amounts of non-transferable stock in their regional Federal Reserve
Banks; and (5)

various advisory councils. Currently, Ben Bernanke serves as the
Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.

Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
Federal Reserve Consumer Help If you have a problem with a bank or
other financial institution, contact the Federal Reserve for help. ...
www.federalreserve.gov/ - 10k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
.

FRB: Federal Reserve Districts and Banks
The Federal Reserve officially identifies Districts by number and
Reserve Bank city. In the 12th District, the Seattle Branch serves
Alaska, ...
.
www.federalreserve.gov/otherfrb.htm - 8k - Cached - Similar pages -
Note this
.
FEDERAL RESERVE BANK of NEW YORK
The Federal Reserve Bank of New York plays a leadership role in
monetary policy, financial supervision and the payments system.
www.newyorkfed.org/ - 60k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
.
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
As one of twelve regional Reserve Banks in the Federal Reserve System,
the Dallas Fed serves the Eleventh Federal Reserve District, which
consists of Texas, ...
www.dallasfed.org/ - 20k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
.
The Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco: Economic Research ...
The public web site of the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
FRBSF is one of the twelve regional Federal Reserve banks across the
US that, ...
www.frbsf.org/ - 27k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
.
Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
Seventh Federal Reserve District, which comprises Iowa, Indiana,
Michigan, Wisconsin and most of Illinois. Economic, banking and
historical information.
www.chicagofed.org/ - 31k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
.
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
Tenth Federal Reserve District, which comprises Kansas, Colorado,
Nebraska, and Oklahoma. Economic and banking information, especially
about rural America.
www.kansascityfed.org/ - 24k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
.
Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
The Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta is one of twelve regional Reserve
Banks that, together with the Board of Governors, make up the Federal
Reserve System.
www.frbatlanta.org/ - 83k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
.
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston Home Page
First Federal Reserve District, which comprises Connecticut (except
Fairfield County), Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island
and Vermont.
www.bos.frb.org/ - 28k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
.
Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
The Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia serves depository
institutions and the public in the Third District, which covers
eastern Pennsylvania, ...
www.phil.frb.org/ - 31k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
.
.
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland | Home Page
Fourth Federal Reserve, which comprises Ohio, Pennsylvania, Kentucky
and West Virginia. Banking and economic information.
www.clevelandfed.org/ - 40k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
.
Federal Reserve System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Each Federal Reserve Bank and each member bank of the Federal Reserve
System is .... If the Federal Reserve System says that a member bank
must keep in ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve - 193k - Cached - Similar pages
- Note this
.
Federal Reserve System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
How the Federal Reserve addresses the problem of bank panics is
described .... Each Federal Reserve Bank and each member bank of the
Federal Reserve System ...
www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_System - 213k - Cached -
Similar pages - Note this
.
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
Fifth Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, which comprises Maryland, the
District of Columbia, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and
most of West ...
www.richmondfed.org/index.cfm - 28k - Cached - Similar pages - Note
this
.
Federal Reserve System
The Federal Reserve is the central bank of the United States. Its
unique structure includes. a federal government agency, the Board of
Governors, ...
www.federalreserveonline.org/ - 9k - Cached - Similar pages - Note
this
.
Federal Reserve Education Home
Instructional information about the Federal Reserve, economics and
financial education.
www.federalreserveeducation.org/ - 22k - Cached - Similar pages - Note
this
.
Federal Reserve Financial Services
Federal Reserve Financial Serivces - Creating Nationwide Solutions for
Your Payments Needs.
www.frbservices.org/ - 27k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

kangarooistan

Jan 23, 2008, 2:38:18 AM1/23/08
.

.

.

> various advisory councils. Currently, Ben Bernanke serves as the
> Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.
>
> Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System

Nice pics of fed res board members

wall to wall jews

http://www.federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/default.htm

and

I found this excellent piece by " roofer " see below , not fact
checked , a few years back not sure where he got it from

kanga
=====

- The Privately Owned Federal Reserve Bank -

WHO OWNS FEDERAL RESERVE?

The privately owned Federal Reserve is not a government agency. The
privately owned Federal Reserve Bank (The Fed) is privately owned by a
group of primarily foreign bankers. In 1913, Congress sank America
into eternal debt by giving the power to issue currency, and control
the American economic system to the privately owned Federal Reserve
Bank.

Who are the owners or chief shareholders of the privately owned
Federal Reserve?

Originally there were reportedly 203,053 shares of privately owned
Federal Reserve stock of which approximately 65% were owned by
foreigners, and 35% (72,000 shares) were owned by the following:

1. Rockefellers' National City Bank
* 30,000 shares

2. Chase National
* 6,000 shares
(currently Chase Manhattan and owned by David Rockefeller)

3. The National Bank of Commerce
* 21,000 shares
(now known as Morgan Guaranty Trust)

4. Morgans' First National Bank
* 15,000 shares

Interestingly, the total shares owned by Rockefellers' interests equal
36,000 shares, and the total of Morgans' equals 36,000 shares.
Although the privately owned Federal Reserve Act of 1913 provided the
names of the owner banks be kept a secret, R. E. McMaster, publisher
of the newsletter "The Reaper" discovered through confidential Swiss
banking connections that the following banks have controlling interest
in the privately owned Federal Reserve:

1. Rothchild Banks of London and Berlin

2. Lazard Brothers Bank of Paris

3. Israel Moses Sieff Banks of Italy

4. Warburg Bank of Hamburg, Germany and Amsterdam

5. Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York

6. Lehman Brothers Bank of New York

7. Goldman Sachs Bank of New York

8. Chase Manhattan Bank of New York
(Controlled By Rockefellers)

In his impeccably researched book 'Secrets of the Privately Owned
Federal Reserve', Eustace Mullins states "Because the privately owned
Federal Reserve Bank of New York sets interest rates and controls the
daily supply and price of currency throughout America, the owners of
that bank are the real directors of that whole system. These
shareholders have controlled our political and economic destinies
since 1913." Those shareholders making up Mullins' list are almost
identical to the one compiled by the Swiss baking source.

1. The Rothchilds

2. Lazard Freres (Eugene Mayer)

3. Israel Sieff

4. Kuhn Loeb Company

5. Warburg Company

6. Lehman Brothers

7. Goldman Sachs

8. The Rockefeller family and J.P. Morgan interests

THE INVISIBLE GOVERNMENT

The day before the privately owned Federal Reserve Act passed,
Congressman Charles Lindberg Sr. said the following:

"The money trust deliberately caused the 1907
money panic and thereby forced Congress to create
a National Monetary Commission which led to the
ultimate creation of the privately owned Federal
Reserve Bank."

The Federal Reserve Act establishes the most gigantic monetary trust
on earth. When the President signs the bill, the invisible government
of the Monetary Powers will be legalized.

The people must make a declaration of independence to relieve
themselves from the Monetary Powers by taking control of Congress.
This banking bill perpetrates the worst legislative crime of the ages.

The caucus and the party bosses have again operated and prevented the
people from getting the benefit of their own government!

How did the monetary powers manipulate the passage of the Federal
Reserve Act? Senator Nelson Aldrich was named as chairman of the
Monetary Commission, which was like naming a cat to design the canary
cage.

Aldrich was the maternal grandfather of Nelson Aldrich Rockefeller of
Standard Oil and Chase Manhattan Bank, through the marriage of his
daughter Abby Greene Aldrich to John D. Rockefeller Jr.

The Rockefellers have been the largest beneficiaries of the privately
owned Federal Reserve Bank. The chief architect of the plan was Paul
Warburg, a Rothchild agent, who was salaried at $500,000 a year
(equivalent to about 5 million dollars today).

Another member of the monetary commission was Jacob Schiff of
Kuhn-Loeb and Co. who helped finance the Bolshevik revolution in
Russia with a $20 Million contribution. Schiff was born in a home
shared with the Rothchilds in Frankfurt, Germany.

On November 22, 1910, Aldrich and the rest of the Monetary Commission
met at a private hunting club of J.P. Morgan on Jekyll Island, Georgia
to draft a bill that would put the economic future of the United
States into the hands of a few private Money Powers.

The original bill was the highly unpopular Owen-Glass Bill. The name
of the bill was later changed to the Federal Reserve Act. Its
promoters engineered the timing of the vote for the Federal Reserve
Act.

It was passed hastily in effort to break for Christmas on December 23,
1913 while the majority of the opposing Congressmen were on Christmas
vacation. Then when elected banker financed Woodrow Wilson immediately
signed the Federal Reserve Act.

Within months of starting the privately owned Federal Reserve,
individual Income Taxes were created to pay for this new bankers'
interest expense. The taxes of American Citizens pay the interest on
all new "debt certificate" currency and credit issued by the privately
owned Federal Reserve.