Why are Sabra Israeli women so beautiful…..?????

NefeshBarYochai

Feb 10, 2013, 1:39:31 PM2/10/13
The most beautiful women I’ve ever seen on earth are the Sabra,
Jewish, Israeli Hebrew women that were born on Eretz Israel. Their
hair is so beautiful. Their hair is curly, thick and most have auburn
color hair. Their skin looks so olive colored and beautiful. This is
no boo-shit G.I. when I was living on Eretz Israel and I was off my
medication my dick was hard all the time. Every time I’d see one of
these beautiful women my dick would stiffen up. I was so horny I
would have liked to have had sexual intercourse with all of them and
when they don their army uniform they even made me that much hornier.
That HaShem were to grant me one of those angelic beings to reproduce
with and raise a family I’d be the happiest guy in the whole USA and
also Eretz Israel. I’d marry her and give her a ketubah. I’d observe
her space during her niddah. I pay for all her medical bills, give
her food, clothing, a place and always keep her sexually satisfied.
The only thing I wouldn’t do is eat the corn or peanuts out of her
shit. After all I’m not German.

The Revd

Feb 10, 2013, 2:24:09 PM2/10/13
On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 10:39:31 -0800 (PST), NefeshBarYochai
<lbit...@gmail.com> wrote:

>The most beautiful women I�ve ever seen on earth are the Sabra,
>Jewish, Israeli Hebrew women that were born on Eretz Israel. Their
>hair is so beautiful. Their hair is curly, thick and most have auburn
>color hair.

And it grows on their backs. Is that what you like, Yochi, you stupid
coon? And didn't you get deported from Ersatz 'Israel'? LOL
<tsk> [sic]
Message has been deleted

NEMO

Feb 10, 2013, 3:38:05 PM2/10/13

Heinrich and the Revd are like an old married homo/queer couple ....

But in their case, they both play the bitch & wear a dress & use a
double - ended dildo...

^
( )
I I
I I
I I
I I
I I
( )

& it's a big one!

NefeshBarYochai

Feb 10, 2013, 4:47:09 PM2/10/13
Both are common trash.

A Moose in Love

Feb 10, 2013, 5:23:28 PM2/10/13
It pleases me to see you wallowing in your hatred. Keep up the good
work.

NefeshBarYochai

Feb 10, 2013, 5:27:49 PM2/10/13
On Feb 10, 3:23 pm, A Moose in Love <parkstreetboo...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Look hogbody I don't wallow, that is your way you obese slob.

A Moose in Love

Feb 10, 2013, 8:47:36 PM2/10/13
Of course you do mr. mean marine. I suggest a name change for you:
how's about Mr. Pitiful?

NefeshBarYochai

Feb 10, 2013, 8:58:01 PM2/10/13
On Feb 10, 6:47 pm, A Moose in Love <parkstreetboo...@gmail.com>
Look asshole we Marines have a name for you Joe Smuckatello that fucks
Suzi Rotten Crouch.

Michael Ejercito

Feb 10, 2013, 9:07:25 PM2/10/13
They are the trash of trash.

All due to their conduct and choices.

Michael

The Revd

Feb 10, 2013, 10:01:54 PM2/10/13
YOU are the diarrhoea of diarrhoea.

> All due to their conduct and choices.

All due to your subhuman gook DNA.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

ts lin

Feb 10, 2013, 11:09:30 PM2/10/13
Bah. If REMF isn't applicable, POGUE probably is.

ts lin

Feb 10, 2013, 11:32:17 PM2/10/13
On Feb 10, 10:39 am, NefeshBarYochai <lbitf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The most beautiful women I’ve ever seen on earth are the Sabra,
> Jewish, Israeli Hebrew women that were born on Eretz Israel.  Their
> hair is so beautiful.  Their hair is curly, thick and most have auburn
> color hair.

This is amusing, in light of the Human Genome Project. The red /
auburn hair gene is rare, but is found most frequently amongst people
of northern or western European ancestry. The highest proportion of
red heads are found in Scotland, followed by Wales, the English Border
counties, Ireland and ..... Ashkenazi Jews.

In Russia and eastern Europe, Jews are stereotypically redheads.

David, however, was a red head. So was Esau.

The red-haired gene has been found in Neanderthal populations.
Neanderthals predominated in western Europe, and appear in sites along
the Israel littoral.

The Human Genome Project has shown that early modern humans out of
Africa interbred with existing Neanderthal human populations in Israel
and Europe.

Lest this be thought an insult, bear in mind that persons who show the
most infusion from Neanderthals tend to be the pink and white and blue
eyed blondes of northwestern Europe. Persons with the least, or no,
Neanderthal genes are "sub-Saharan" peoples, i.e., black Africans.

NefeshBarYochai

Feb 11, 2013, 12:05:36 AM2/11/13
All I know is the women in Israel that I described look to me like the
best women I've ever seen on the planet for me personally to reproduce
and multiply with.

A Moose in Love

Feb 11, 2013, 3:39:49 AM2/11/13
Hey Gomer. Nice to see you're upset.

Walt Hampton

Feb 11, 2013, 4:30:32 AM2/11/13
"NefeshBarYochai" wrote in message

> This is
>no boo-shit G.I. when I was living on Eretz Israel and I was off my
>medication my dick was hard all the time.
>
>After all I�m not German.

I know. You've already identified yourself as a Negro on another thread on
this newsgroup.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

The Revd

Feb 11, 2013, 7:51:33 AM2/11/13
God forbid a drug fucked coon like you should EVER reproduce, Yochi.

Not even with Suzi Rotten Crotch KKKohen, rest her fat Ir*sh ass.

Michael Ejercito

Feb 11, 2013, 9:49:29 AM2/11/13
On Feb 11, 3:24 am, The Peeler <finishing...@themoronicRevd.invalid>
wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 19:01:54 -0800, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
> sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
> farted:
>
> >>   They are the trash of trash.
>
> > YOU are the diarrhoea of diarrhoea.
>
> >>   All due to their conduct and choices.
>
> > All due to your subhuman gook DNA.
And yet he is inferior to a so-called subhuman.

> Usenet's most used public stinking toilet and urinal, aka "The Rectum", is
> gurgling again! LOL
Yup.

Michael

a425couple

Feb 11, 2013, 9:58:31 AM2/11/13
"ts lin" <ts.l...@gmail.com> wrote in message...
- NefeshBarYochai <lbitf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The most beautiful women I�ve ever seen on earth are the Sabra,
----------------
Interesting.

The Revd

Feb 11, 2013, 10:27:40 AM2/11/13
On Mon, 11 Feb 2013 06:49:29 -0800 (PST), Michael Ejercito
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Feb 11, 3:24�am, The Peeler <finishing...@themoronicRevd.invalid>
>wrote:
>> On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 19:01:54 -0800, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
>> sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
>> farted:

>> > YOU are the diarrhoea of diarrhoea.

>> > All due to your subhuman gook DNA.
> And yet he is inferior to a so-called subhuman.

You are not a 'so-called subhuman', gook...you ARE a subhuman. And as
such, inferior to anyone WHITE! Capiche?

>> Usenet's most used public stinking toilet and urinal, aka "The Rectum", is
>> gurgling again! LOL
> Yup.

Oh, look! The jew rectum suckers are in agreement innit [sic]!
<tsk> [sic]
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

HHW

Feb 11, 2013, 1:34:54 PM2/11/13
Pogue is a U.S. Marine Corps term of art.

NefeshBarYochai

Feb 11, 2013, 2:01:18 PM2/11/13
Oh really, I thought it might be the misspelled word poggee for office
poggee some one who is a clerk. When I was in boot camp we had one
guy named Kunert. He was a tall red head. The drill instructors use
to say, "He is red on the head like a dick on a dog."

plainolamerican

Feb 11, 2013, 6:12:14 PM2/11/13
On Feb 10, 12:39 pm, NefeshBarYochai <lbitf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The most beautiful women I’ve ever seen on earth are the Sabra,
> Jewish, Israeli Hebrew women that were born on Eretz Israel.  Their
> hair is so beautiful.  Their hair is curly, thick and most have auburn
> color hair.  Their skin looks so olive colored and beautiful.  This is
> no boo-shit G.I. when I was living on Eretz Israel and I was off my
> medication my dick was hard all the time.  Every time I’d see one of
> these beautiful women my dick would stiffen up.  I was so horny I
> would have liked to have had sexual intercourse with all of them and
> when they don their army uniform they even made me that much hornier.
> That HaShem were to grant me one of those angelic beings to reproduce
> with and raise a family I’d be the happiest guy in the whole USA and
> also Eretz Israel.  I’d marry her and give her a ketubah.  I’d observe
> her space during her niddah.  I pay for all her medical bills, give
> her food, clothing, a place  and always keep her sexually satisfied.
> The only thing I wouldn’t do is eat the corn or peanuts out of her
> shit.  After all I’m not German.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1280&bih=663&q=ugly+jewish+women&oq=ugly+jewish+women&gs_l=img.3..0.2452.5420.0.5649.17.8.0.9.9.0.102.670.7j1.8.0...0.0...1ac.1.2.img.4RjFjhIVlCw

The Revd

Feb 11, 2013, 6:28:19 PM2/11/13
I see they included the hideous jew hag Joan Rivers, but left out the
equally hideous Tsipi Livni and Golda Meir innit [sic].

NoSpamAtAll

Feb 11, 2013, 6:35:07 PM2/11/13
Now it's formal, guys -- limey "women" are the ugliest:
http://tinyurl.com/2vcko5o

Message has been deleted

The Revd

Feb 11, 2013, 7:47:30 PM2/11/13
On Mon, 11 Feb 2013 23:35:07 +0000 (UTC), SmallHernia aka NoSpamAtAll
<spa...@not.home> wrote:

>Now it's formal, guys -- our jew "women" are the ugliest:
>http://tinyurl.com/2cvko5o

Jeez, we know already.

NoSpamAtAll

Feb 12, 2013, 12:20:34 AM2/12/13
In article <u64jh81iqs8iv3ih1...@4ax.com>,
The Revd <pee...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:

> [fake text and URL removed]

You never learn, do you, inferior limey cockroach?

It's formal, guys -- limey women are the ugliest:
http://tinyurl.com/2vcko5o

HHW

Feb 12, 2013, 3:07:31 AM2/12/13
> Oh really, I thought it might be'rk.

Beserk? That too, but he's also one who is lazy and likes sweets as in
pogey bait.

 When I was in boot camp we had one
> guy named Kunert.  He was a tall red head.  The drill instructors use
> to say, "He is red on the head like a dick on a dog."

Charming fellows those DIs.

Did you do it in San Diego?

Message has been deleted

Michael Ejercito

Feb 12, 2013, 10:16:04 AM2/12/13
On Feb 11, 8:44 am, The Peeler <finishing...@themoronicRevd.invalid>
wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Feb 2013 04:51:33 -0800, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
> sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
> farted:
>
> >>All I know is the women in Israel that I described look to me like the
> >>best women I've ever seen on the planet for me personally to reproduce
> >>and multiply with.
>
> > God forbid a drug fucked coon like you should EVER reproduce, Yochi.
>
> We certainly don't need to worry that something as abnormal and degenerate
> as you could ever reproduce, you hilarious housebound impotent sexual
> cripple! LOL

In order for the Revd to do that, he would have to ejaculate his
semen into a woman's vagina.

What are the odds of that happening?

Michael

The Revd

Feb 12, 2013, 10:56:59 AM2/12/13
The odds of your pathetic gook needledick making it as far as a vagina
are less than zero, gook. Not that the world needs any more gooks.
Message has been deleted

NoSpamAtAll

Feb 12, 2013, 12:05:25 PM2/12/13
In article <9gpkh8lnmno4edut5...@4ax.com>,
The Revd <pee...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:

>> British youth -- the worst scum on the planet, says renowned writer
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/3w3uynh

> Well, they are no worse than us old limeys.

YES! You, too, are the worst scum on the planet!

NefeshBarYochai

Feb 12, 2013, 1:12:04 PM2/12/13
Did I do what goat fucker?

Michael Ejercito

Feb 12, 2013, 9:29:38 PM2/12/13
On Feb 12, 8:43 am, The Peeler <finishing...@themoronicRevd.invalid>
wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Feb 2013 07:56:59 -0800, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
> sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
> farted:
>

> >>   In order for the Revd to do that, he would have to ejaculate his
> >>semen into a woman's vagina.
>
> >>   What are the odds of that happening?
>
> > The odds of your pathetic gook needledick making it as far as a vagina
> > are less than zero, gook.   Not that the world needs any more gooks.
>
> You are PROJECTING, you poor miserable sexual cripple! Everyone here knows
> already that you can't perform! LOL

How does he face himself?

Michael

Message has been deleted

The Revd

Feb 13, 2013, 7:55:24 AM2/13/13
WE aks the questions, gook.

How many times has your needledick been mistaken for a clit?
Message has been deleted

NoSpamAtAll

Feb 13, 2013, 9:48:51 AM2/13/13
In article <iu2nh81jb9ttl6lkq...@4ax.com>,
The Revd <pee...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:

> WE aks the questions,

The only question YOU ask, cocksucking limey bastard
that you are, is: "Ahmed, can I swallow now? Samir
is waiting!".

plainolamerican

Feb 13, 2013, 12:24:09 PM2/13/13
On Feb 10, 11:05 pm, NefeshBarYochai <lbitf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 10, 9:32 pm, ts lin <ts.li...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Feb 10, 10:39 am, NefeshBarYochai <lbitf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > The most beautiful women I’ve ever seen on earth are the Sabra,
> > > Jewish, Israeli Hebrew women that were born on Eretz Israel.  Their
> > > hair is so beautiful.  Their hair is curly, thick and most have auburn
> > > color hair.
>
> > This is amusing, in light of the Human Genome Project. The red /
> > auburn hair gene is rare, but is found most frequently amongst people
> > of northern or western European ancestry.  The highest proportion of
> > red heads are found in Scotland, followed by Wales, the English Border
> > counties, Ireland and ..... Ashkenazi Jews.
>
> > In Russia and eastern Europe, Jews are stereotypically redheads.
>
> > David, however, was a red head. So was Esau.
>
> > The red-haired gene has been found in Neanderthal populations.
> > Neanderthals predominated in western Europe, and appear in sites along
> > the Israel littoral.
>
> > The Human Genome Project has shown that early modern humans out of
> > Africa interbred with existing Neanderthal human populations in Israel
> > and Europe.
>
> > Lest this be thought an insult, bear in mind that persons who show the
> > most infusion from Neanderthals tend to be the pink and white and blue
> > eyed blondes of northwestern Europe. Persons with the least, or no,
> > Neanderthal genes are "sub-Saharan" peoples, i.e., black Africans.
>
> All I know is the women in Israel that I described look to me like the
> best women I've ever seen on the planet for me personally to reproduce
> and multiply with.

women in Israel that I described look to me like the
best women I've ever seen on the planet for me personally to reproduce
and multiply with.
---
Genetically, Jews are freaks. For most of Jewish history, cherem-
wielding rabbis and an unwelcoming Gentile world made inbreeding a far
more appealing option than intermarriage. As a result, jews became
what scientists call an “endogamous group,” which is another way of
saying that they have been sleeping with their cousins for a thousand
years.

NefeshBarYochai

Feb 13, 2013, 1:22:16 PM2/13/13
On Feb 13, 10:24 am, plainolamerican <plainolameri...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> years.- Hide quoted text -

I can whip your ass pussy. That I ever find you I will beat the
living anti-Semtic shit out of you because you are a fat repulsive
slob.

ts lin

Feb 13, 2013, 1:32:51 PM2/13/13
This poster is obviosuly not American. Pogue is Navy for Person On
Ground with Unused Equipment.

Take it as you will.

plainolamerican

Feb 13, 2013, 1:55:25 PM2/13/13
Bring your favorite weapons, your will and some IDF pussies ...
yidbitch.

NefeshBarYochai

Feb 14, 2013, 11:27:05 PM2/14/13
On Feb 13, 11:55 am, plainolamerican <plainolameri...@gmail.com>
Hell why bring a weapon a common whore with AIDS could whip your
smelly being.