NATOED Turkey is in league with ISIS - BOMB THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF 'EM

William Gigantus

Nov 24, 2015, 11:43:57 AM11/24/15

You're either with us or you're with the terrorists.

ALL TERRORISTS MUST DIE.

BOMB TURKEY GOD DAMMIT.

BOMB THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF 'EM.

BOMB THEM BACK INTO THE FUCKING STONE AGE.

Just a suggestion.

- Big Willy

Carolina Reb

Nov 24, 2015, 2:47:53 PM11/24/15
On Tuesday, November 24, 2015 at 8:43:57 AM UTC-8, William Gigantus wrote:
> You're either with us or you're with the terrorists.

NTS called it right on the Yid mercs:

Yes, the American/Israeli/NATO cabal has been looking
for anything to escalate the war against Syria and they
may have just found it.... It will be interesting to see
what action Russia now takes in retaliation against
Turkey for this act and I can guarantee we will not
have long to wait... Stay tuned for the next few days
will prove to be most interesting indeed...

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2015/11/this-is-not-goourkey-shoots-downd-t.html

Death to all Jews everywhere!

NEMO

Nov 24, 2015, 6:40:16 PM11/24/15

[moronic rants by the ancient, rotting, limping, half-blind, fully-
crazed nazoid sub-cockroach Walt "Pigshit" Hampton flushed]

More on neo-nazis and child porn
--------------------------------
Neo-Nazi had child abuse images

Carolina Reb

Nov 24, 2015, 6:50:51 PM11/24/15
On Tuesday, November 24, 2015 at 6:40:16 PM UTC-5, NEMO wrote:
> [moronic rants by the ancient, rotting, limping, half-blind, fully-

http://hentaifurry.net/free/29/gallery3/pic004.jpg

NEMO

Nov 24, 2015, 6:52:58 PM11/24/15

[moronic rants by the ancient, rotting, limping, half-blind, fully-
crazed nazoid sub-cockroach Walt "Pigshit" Hampton flushed]

Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
Kevin Alfred Strom (born 1956 in Anchorage, Alaska) is the former
Managing Director of National Vanguard, a Charlottesville-based
organization that has been described as a racist, white separatist,
homophobic, and a Neo-Nazi hate group by the Southern Poverty Law
Center and the Anti-Defamation League.[1][2] Strom resigned from
National Vanguard in July 2006.[3] National Vanguard reportedly
disbanded on March 14, 2007, and its website has been dormant since
that time. In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of ten images
of child pornography and was sentenced to 23 months in prison.[4]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom

Carolina Reb

Nov 24, 2015, 7:11:28 PM11/24/15
On Tuesday, November 24, 2015 at 6:52:58 PM UTC-5, NEMO wrote:
> [moronic rants by the ancient, rotting, limping, half-blind, fully-

http://endzog.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/r_photo3.jpg?w=510&h=699

NEMO

Nov 25, 2015, 1:04:33 AM11/25/15