Why Do Some People Love Hitler?

Carolina Reb

Jun 26, 2017, 11:32:05 PM6/26/17
I know that most people hate (and should hate)
Adolf Hitler. But I recently I discovered that
our history teacher loves him. She said that
"Jews deserved what Hitler did to them" and I
know some friends who think the same.

23 Answers:

Puneet Bansal, Director : Forecasting and Strategy at DRG Group
(2017-present)

Answered Jun 9:

I am also one among those selected few who not
only love Hitler but idolize him. Before I answer
this question in detail, I would like to share
one of the principle that I follow in life:

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-some-people-love-Hitler

Jun 27, 2017, 9:23:06 AM6/27/17
Gosh! I'm shocked, SHOCKED!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

bosod...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2017, 7:52:58 PM6/27/17
pedophile luser arentcha

Jun 28, 2017, 9:30:43 AM6/28/17
Ah, just like Baruch 'Barry' Shein, raghead?

bosod...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2017, 11:44:00 AM6/28/17
Yeah but there is no Baruch 'Barry' Shein is there! —— it's just the fluttering bats banging arouind in your head along with your missing rectum and the colostomy bags you don't pay for eh you busted barking crippled troll?

LOL!

P-Dub

Jun 28, 2017, 12:42:04 PM6/28/17
The real question is - why are people like you complete and utter brain dead assholes?

Look in the mirror. I think you know the reason. You are a worthless piece of shit, and nobody can stand you anywhere. Blaming Jews for your being a loser is a symptom of the truth. You are a nothing.

And Jews will always be better than you.

Now fuck off and die you POS. Do yourself a favor and commit suicide.

Jun 28, 2017, 1:20:20 PM6/28/17
On Wed, 28 Jun 2017 09:42:02 -0700 (PDT), P-Dumb <pwo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Monday, June 26, 2017 at 11:32:05 PM UTC-4, Carolina Reb wrote:
>> I know that most people hate (and should hate)
>> Adolf Hitler. But I recently I discovered that
>> our history teacher loves him. She said that
>> "Jews deserved what Hitler did to them" and I
>> know some friends who think the same.
>>

>> 23 Answers:
>>
>> Puneet Bansal, Director : Forecasting and Strategy at DRG Group
>> (2017-present)
>>
>> Answered Jun 9:
>>
>> I am also one among those selected few who not
>> only love Hitler but idolize him. Before I answer
>> this question in detail, I would like to share
>> one of the principle that I follow in life:
>>
>> https://www.quora.com/Why-do-some-people-love-Hitler
>
>The real question is - why are

WE aks the questions, you jewloving asshole!

Jun 28, 2017, 1:20:21 PM6/28/17
On Wed, 28 Jun 2017 08:43:58 -0700 (PDT), bosod...@gmail.com wrote:

>On Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 6:30:43 AM UTC-7, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:

>> >pedophile
>>
>> Ah, just like Baruch 'Barry' Shein, raghead?
>>
>> Cheers!
>>
>> RJ (preferred jew aliash)
>
>Yeah but there is no Baruch 'Barry' Shein is there!

Yeah butt there IS: www.theworld.com/~bzs
Have you ever, SEEN such a shleazy jew???

Michael Ejercito

Jun 28, 2017, 1:47:19 PM6/28/17

"P-Dub" wrote in message
These dreckvolk hate morality, and as such hate those who witnesses the
Majesty of the Author of Morality.

Michael

Jun 28, 2017, 5:35:05 PM6/28/17
On Wed, 28 Jun 2017 10:34:57 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"P-Dumb" wrote in message

[fluhs jewloving shite]

> These dreckvolk hate morality, and as such hate those who witnesses the
>Majesty of the Author of Morality.
>

>Michael

Huh? I hope you're not referring to the superseded jew g-d haShit,
dreckgook? He, like you, is EXEMPT from morality.

Sick old pedo Andrew Andrzej Baron

Jun 29, 2017, 12:58:50 AM6/29/17

Unbelievable!! He is from Polish descent, as he proudly states, and he
bows to the Nazis -- who did THIS to his people!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_crimes_against_the_Polish_nation
In numerous bombing raids, mass executions, and as a result of
systematic starvation, 2.77 million ethnic Poles died during the
Nazi occupation.

"The city [Warsaw] must completely disappear from the surface of the
earth and serve only as a transport station for the Wehrmacht. No stone
can remain standing. Every building must be razed to its foundation." -
SS Leader Heinrich Himmler, 17 October, SS officers conference[74].
http://tinyurl.com/o7nrrra
Warsaw after its destruction by the German Army.

Ethnic Poles executed by the Nazis:
http://www.ushmm.org/lcmedia/photo/lc/image/34/34126.jpg

A polish woman murdered by the German Army:
http://tinyurl.com/ox2snee

http://www.ushmm.org/m/img/50840-700x.jpg
EXECUTION OF POLISH PRIEST PIOTR SOSNOWSKI BY THE NAZIS

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_persecution_of_the_Catholic_Church_in_Poland
"At least 1811 Polish clergy died in Nazi Concentration Camps. An estimated
3000 clergy were killed in all. Hitler's plans for the Germanization of the
East saw no place for the Christian Churches."

http://www.scrapbookpages.com/DachauScrapbook/KZDachau/DachauLife3.html
"Of the 1,034 priests who died in the camp, 868 were Polish and 94 were German."

"The Nazis introduced a racial hierarchy - keeping Poles in harsh
conditions, while favouring German priests.[53]:148 697 Poles
arrived in December 1941, and a further 500 of mainly elderly
clergy were brought in October the following year. Inadequately
clothed for the bitter cold, of this group only 82 survived. A
large number of Polish priests were chosen for Nazi medical experiments."

just-a-guy

Jun 29, 2017, 1:13:29 AM6/29/17

ADMIT it, Andrzej... you LOVE eating the brown stuff, just like Shitler did!

Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!

"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."

Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.

Sick old pedo Andrew Andrzej Baron

Jun 29, 2017, 1:14:51 AM6/29/17

Well, yesh.