अब Google Groups, यूज़नेट फ़ोरम में नई पोस्ट करने या उसकी सदस्यता लेने की सुविधा नहीं देता है. हालांकि, यूज़नेट फ़ोरम में मौजूद पुराना कॉन्टेंट देखा जा सकता है.

wit and wisdom

34 बार देखा गया
नहीं पढ़े गए पहले मैसेज पर जाएं

Christopher C. Morton

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
3 मार्च 2019, 3:21:30 pm3/3/19
ईमेल पाने वाला

1. Why don’t niggers celebrate Thanksgiving? Kentucky Fried Chicken
isn’t open on holidays.

2. What do steroids and the police have in common? They both make
niggers run real fast.

3. Did you hear of the new Black Barbie? It comes with 12 kids, AIDS
and a welfare check .

4. Why do flies have wings? So they can beat the niggers to the
watermelons.

5. How was break dancing invented? By nigger kids stealing hubcaps
from moving cars.

6. If you see a nigger being chauffeured by a white man, where are
they going? Usually down to the precinct house.

7. Did you hear about the nigger with insomnia? He kept waking up
twice a week.

8. Why are there no family portraits of niggers? Every time the
photographer says “cheese”, they form a line.

9. How do you know when a nigger is properly baptized? When the
bubbles stop coming up.

10. Why are so many niggers moving to Detroit? They heard there were
no jobs there.

11. Why was the wheelbarrow invented? To teach Niggers to walk on
their hind legs.

12. What has 200 balls and fucks a nigger? A shotgun.

13. What’s the first thing taught in a Harlem driving school? How to
unlock a car with a coat hanger.

14. How do you say Rodney King in Spanish? Piñata.

15. How many cops does it take to throw a nigger down a flight of
stairs? None, he fell down them.

16. What’s green and pink and purple and orange? A nigger dressed for
church.

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
4 मार्च 2019, 9:21:38 am4/3/19
ईमेल पाने वाला
Yup. Indeed. Damn, right! No doubt, about it. You got, that right.

Good, one!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

Michael Ejercito

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
4 मार्च 2019, 12:42:28 pm4/3/19
ईमेल पाने वाला

"Christopher C. Morton" wrote in message
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge Chris.

Michael

---
https://www.avg.com

Loose Cannon

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
4 मार्च 2019, 1:20:40 pm4/3/19
ईमेल पाने वाला
On Sun, 03 Mar 2019 15:21:26 -0500, Christopher C. Morton
<upp...@coonmail.com> wrote:

Good ones, Chrissie!

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
5 मार्च 2019, 8:03:13 am5/3/19
ईमेल पाने वाला
Needledick, you are so ashamed of your Flip Chinaman heritage, you
forge a Mexican and zsuckle Chrissie's fat moulie rectum!

>Michael

Michael Ejercito

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
5 मार्च 2019, 11:17:25 am5/3/19
ईमेल पाने वाला

aliash)" wrote in message
Mangina, I forge no one.

Nor do I suck rectums.

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
6 मार्च 2019, 8:54:37 am6/3/19
ईमेल पाने वाला
On Tue, 5 Mar 2019 08:17:28 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Needledick, who ever heard of a Flip Chinaman with a Mexican name?

Who ever heard of a gormless slant-eyed Mexican?

> Nor do I suck rectums.

You do nothing BUT zsuckle jew rectums!

walt.h...@att.net

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
6 मार्च 2019, 9:47:39 am6/3/19
ईमेल पाने वाला
This Gook will soon be posting more porn....

Michael Ejercito

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
6 मार्च 2019, 10:41:52 am6/3/19
ईमेल पाने वाला
On Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 6:47:39 AM UTC-8, walt.h...@att.net wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 8:54:37 AM UTC-5, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:
> > On Tue, 5 Mar 2019 08:17:28 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
> > <meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > >"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
> > >aliash)" wrote in message
Wrong again.

Michael

Michael Ejercito

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
6 मार्च 2019, 10:46:39 am6/3/19
ईमेल पाने वाला

aliash)" wrote in message

>On Tue, 5 Mar 2019 08:17:28 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
>>aliash)" wrote in message

>>>Needledick, you are so ashamed of your Flip Chinaman heritage, you
>>>forge a Mexican and zsuckle Chrissie's fat moulie rectum!
>>
>> Mangina, I forge no one.

>Needledick, who ever heard of a Flip Chinaman with a Mexican name?

>Who ever heard of a gormless slant-eyed Mexican?
Nithing, slant eyes are a superficial characteristic!

>> Nor do I suck rectums.

>You do nothing BUT zsuckle jew rectums!

Not that you can show.

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
7 मार्च 2019, 8:46:50 am7/3/19
ईमेल पाने वाला
On Wed, 6 Mar 2019 07:46:36 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
>aliash)" wrote in message
>
>>On Tue, 5 Mar 2019 08:17:28 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
>><meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>>"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
>>>aliash)" wrote in message

>>> Mangina, I forge no one.
>
>>Needledick, who ever heard of a Flip Chinaman with a Mexican name?
>
>>Who ever heard of a gormless slant-eyed Mexican?
> Nithing, slant eyes are a superficial characteristic!

Needledick, slant eyes are a determining characteristic. Mexes don't
got them.

Slant eyes determine that you got, subhuman gook DNA.

>>> Nor do I suck rectums.
>
>>You do nothing BUT zsuckle jew rectums!
>
> Not that you can show.

Not that you can show otherwise.

The Jews

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
7 मार्च 2019, 8:49:46 am7/3/19
ईमेल पाने वाला
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[rado...@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!) to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
capable to coming up with something original by posting:

>Needledick, slant eyes are a determining characteristic.

So is NO cajones-- you're definitely an inbred, glue-huffing,
pedophile white nationalist. LOL

-Gordon Radovich 2018

2019 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"null.net account traceable ?

>Gordon, How did YOUR brain get so rattled?
-Gordon Radovich

Michael Ejercito

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
8 मार्च 2019, 10:10:21 am8/3/19
ईमेल पाने वाला

"The Peeler" wrote in message news:TTafE.42533$%z.2...@usenetxs.com...

>On Mon, 04 Mar 2019 06:21:29 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
>psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
>of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
>Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> Yup. Indeed. Damn, right! No doubt about it. You got, that right.

>You mean, Loose Sphincter took up the right position in front of you again,
>spreading his asscheeks for you, serb arsebandit?
The mangina and his fellow dreckvolk are so limp of wrist!

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
10 मार्च 2019, 8:55:38 am10/3/19
ईमेल पाने वाला
On Fri, 8 Mar 2019 07:10:18 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message news:TTafE.42533$%z.2...@usenetxs.com...

[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! {sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!

> The mangina and his fellow dreckvolk are so limp of wrist!

You and your foreskin peeling Grik fiancee are so GBLTQPC+.

When's the wedding, mong?

>Michael

Michael Ejercito

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
10 मार्च 2019, 9:27:56 am10/3/19
ईमेल पाने वाला

aliash)" wrote in message

>On Fri, 8 Mar 2019 07:10:18 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message

>[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! {sic][SIC!!! LOL]

>Watch, it geezer!
Nithing, we also watch classy young ladies.

http://redbust.com/cute-teen-redhead/

Michael Ejercito

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
11 मार्च 2019, 12:03:02 pm11/3/19
ईमेल पाने वाला

"The Peeler" wrote in message news:brbgE.154752$Xct1....@usenetxs.com...

>On Thu, 07 Mar 2019 05:46:17 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
>psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
>of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
>Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>> Nithing, slant eyes are a superficial characteristic!
>>
>> Needledick, slant eyes are a determining characteristic. Mexes don't
>> got them.

>They determine superiority over you, inferior dreckserb!
Pretty much anything is superior to him.

>> Slant eyes determine that you got, subhuman gook DNA.

>If anything, they are indicative of superiority over you, inferior
>dreckserb.
So many people with slant eyes are in loving relationships.

Now here is Jack Marshall writing about Harvard Law School.

http://ethicsalarms.com/2019/03/07/i-expect-non-lawyers-and-journalists-to-misunderstand-this-basic-legal-ethics-principle-but-harvard-law-school/

I Expect Non-Lawyers And Journalists To Misunderstand This Basic Legal
Ethics Principle….But HARVARD LAW SCHOOL?

Kaboom.post, when liberal icon and former Harvard Law professor Larry Tribe
was representing a coal company. I have vowed, however, that if I accomplish
nothing else with this blog, I will

This is a repeat issue, so I could make this short and link to the previous
Ethics Alarms post on this annoying subject, or here, when I defended
Hillary Clinton when she was being called a hypocrite for once defending a
child rapist, or maybe the post titled, No, There Is Nothing Unethical Or
Hypocritical About A Feminist Lawyer Defending Roger Ailes.or this
do my best to put a stake through the ignorant and destructive idea that
lawyers only represent clients they agree with, admire, or personally
support. Here its is again, the ABA rule that is quoted somewhere in every
jurisdiction’s attorney conduct regulations. Let’s do it really big this
time:

ABA Model Rule 1.2(b): “A lawyer’s representation of a client, including
representation by appointment, does not constitute an endorsement of the
client’s political, economic, social or moral views or activities.”
Got that? Memorize it Print it out and carry it in your wallet, and hand it
to your ignorant loud-mouth family member who complains about those scum-bag
lawyers who represent bad people. Post it on social media and in online
comment sections where people are bloviating about the same. idiotic
misconception.

What we can do about Harvard, however, I just don’t know. You know what they
say, “Get woke, lose all respect and credibility as a trustworthy advocate
for civil rights and the Rule of Law.” Okay, I’m going to have to work on
that…

Harvard undergrad and law students are attacking law school Dean Ronald S.
Sullivan and demanding that he resign because he joined the team of lawyers
defending Harvey Weinstein, the Godfather of #MeToo, who is facing multiple
charges of sexual harassment, rape, and sexual assault. Because the Dean is
black, the Association of Black Harvard Women wrote in a public letter, “You
have failed us.” Law student Danu Mudannayake wrote in a petition, “Do you
really want to one day accept your diploma from someone who … believes it is
OK to defend such a prominent figure at the center of the #MeToo movement?”
You mean from someone who understands what it means to be a lawyer? You
shouldn’t get a degree, Danu, until you complete a 500 word essay explaining
why what you just wrote should disqualify anyone from admittance to the bar.

Dean Sullivan tried to stem this embarrassing display by saying, “Lawyers
are not an extension of their clients.” Representing a client. he pointed
out, “doesn’t mean I’m supporting anything the client may have done.” Sounds
familiar, no?

Not surprisingly, given that this is academia and today’s professors and
administrators place politics over integrity and education when push comes
to show, the show of support for Sullivan has been less than ringing.
Harvard College Dean Rakesh Khurana called for a study of how students at
the College’s Winthrop House, where Sullivan is housemaster, regard the law
professor’s role in the Weinstein case. He called it a “climate review,”
review, whatever that means. How about simply telling the students that they
don’t know what they are blathering about, and explaining how the legal
system works? Another dean, Diana L. Eck, concedes that everyone has the
right to a strenuous defense but, on the other hand, Sullivan’s work is
“fracturing that sense of community.” Ah. So lawyers really shouldn’t
defend unpopular clients. Would someone please dig up Harvard icon John
Adams and explain why his defense of the British soldiers in the Boston
Massacre trial was insensitive? I guess lawyer Frederick Aiken, the lawyer
hero of Robert Redford’s historical film, “The Conspirator,” really was a
fool to try to stop his client, Lincoln assassination conspirator Mary
Surratt, from being convicted and condemned by a rigged kangaroo court. She
was guilty after all, and “everybody” knew it. Why have a trial at all?

I’m not being hyperbolic, unfortunately. As we saw in the Kavanagh hearings,
the political left is increasingly hostile to the concept of due process and
equal protection of the law, as well as the principle that mere accusations
should be sufficient to presume guilt. This pollution of democracy has been
bubbling up through the muck for a long time: In a disturbing New York Times
op-ed, law professor Deborah L. Rhode argued that lawyers had a “moral”
obligation not to represent “bad” clients in civil cases, writing,

“In civil cases, the moral calculus is different. Except in rare
circumstances, civil claimants have no right to counsel. The notion that
lawyers should check their conscience at the door in these cases has
implicated the profession in some of the worst public health and financial
crises in the nation’s history. We do not, and should not, applaud the
lawyers who enabled clients’ resistance to enforcement of civil rights
guarantees or to health warnings about cigarettes. Lawyers, no less than
other individuals, have a moral responsibility to consider the consequences
of their professional actions.”

Yes, and the consequences of adopting Rhode’s view and the views of the
protesting Harvard students would be an end to equal access to a vigorous
legal representation and access to the laws of the land. Progressives will
just decide whether you deserve your rights or not, and that will be that.

It is a mark of how far this ethics rot has seeped into the culture that
Harvard University no longer can muster a full-throated defense of lawyers’
professional imperative.

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
12 मार्च 2019, 9:27:15 am12/3/19
ईमेल पाने वाला
On Mon, 11 Mar 2019 09:03:02 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message news:brbgE.154752$Xct1....@usenetxs.com...

[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!

> Pretty much anything is superior to him.

Preety much you are inferior to ALL Humans.

> So many people with slant eyes are in loving relationships.

Bestiality and sodomy are not 'loving relationships, you dumb Oriental
monkey!

> Now here is Jack Marshall writing about Harvard Law School.

Now who gives two jew shits what Jack Marshall has to say, whoever the
fuck he is???

walt.h...@att.net

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
12 मार्च 2019, 11:28:30 am12/3/19
ईमेल पाने वाला
The Gook should be along anytime now with more miscegenation porn.

Michael Ejercito

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
12 मार्च 2019, 12:45:23 pm12/3/19
ईमेल पाने वाला

aliash)" wrote in message

>On Mon, 11 Mar 2019 09:03:02 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message

>[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

>Watch, it geezer!
We also watch classy young ladies.

http://redbust.com/cute-teen-redhead/

>> Pretty much anything is superior to him.

>Preety much you are inferior to ALL Humans.

>> So many people with slant eyes are in loving relationships.

>Bestiality and sodomy are not 'loving relationships, you dumb Oriental
>monkey!
There is nothing bestial nor sodomitic about those loving relationships.

>> Now here is Jack Marshall writing about Harvard Law School.

>Now who gives two jew shits what Jack Marshall has to say, whoever the
>fuck he is???

Normal people do.

Michael

Michael Ejercito

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
12 मार्च 2019, 1:34:56 pm12/3/19
ईमेल पाने वाला
Miscegenation is love and it creates life!

Michael

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
13 मार्च 2019, 9:02:48 am13/3/19
ईमेल पाने वाला
On Tue, 12 Mar 2019 09:45:25 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> Pretty much anything is superior to him.
>
>>Preety much you are inferior to ALL Humans.
>
>>> So many people with slant eyes are in loving relationships.
>
>>Bestiality and sodomy are not 'loving relationships, you dumb Oriental
>>monkey!
> There is nothing bestial nor sodomitic about those loving relationships.

You subpeople don't GOT 'loving relationships, mong...you got,
bestiality and sodomy instead!

>>> Now here is Jack Marshall writing about Harvard Law School.
>
>>Now who gives two jew shits what Jack Marshall has to say, whoever the
>>fuck he is???
>
> Normal people do.

Not that you can show, you gormless slant eyed asshole.

>Michael
0 नया मैसेज