Google Gruppi non supporta più i nuovi post o le nuove iscrizioni Usenet. I contenuti storici continuano a essere visibili.

Dontcha Just Love it when a Nazi Hack-Homo wth AIDS tries to be hip and say "The Big A"

32 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Bozo_D...@37.com

da leggere,
25 set 2019, 21:18:2625/09/19
"Anybody here on this newsgroup into festivals? Like, I mean, the free and easy lifestyle of the late 60s and early 70s when everybody who wanted to, "turned on, tuned on, and dropped out?" ((Does that sound faggy enough walter cuz you wrote it?)) Well, I am retired now, and would like to return to those thrilling days of yesteryear. Not looking for sex. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't happen, that's OK too. I'm close by, less than 250 miles from the Big A. Would be a hell of a lot cheaper going over there than becoming an expatriate and living in Holland. If you'd like to contact me privately, that's OK too. Just wanna hear back from SOMEBODY!"
The Carolina Rectum in alt.singles Jul 14 2010, 3:51 pm begging for Foreskin
See the sickly pasty-white walter the hump of the hamptons aka The Carolina Rectum hiding the yellow streak down his back while wearing his little yellow-butterfly T-shirt eh? ---->

https://web.archive.org/web/20170124205909/https://i1.wp.com/topconservativenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/IMG_0790.jpg

https://web.archive.org/web/20170124205909/https://i1.wp.com/topconservativenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/IMG_0790.jpg

Carolina Reb

da leggere,
25 set 2019, 22:51:1425/09/19
No such post exist on alt.singles. Got a link? No. So go fuck yourself.

NEMO

da leggere,
26 set 2019, 07:34:2226/09/19

In article <2a17113c-7948-4903...@googlegroups.com>,
Carolina Reb <walt.h...@att.net> wrote:

> No such post exist on alt.singles.

You cocksucking liar.

https://soc.culture.israel.narkive.com/h8jKkeEm/rest-in-peace-robert-faurisson#post22

Carolina Reb

da leggere,
26 set 2019, 10:48:5926/09/19
This is not a link to alt.singles. All this link does is
repeat Bozo's drivel that such a post exists on alt.singles.
Once again for the record, there is NO such post on alt.singles.
And even if there was, so what? Is "not looking for sex"
constitute a new form of sexual deviancy so commonplace among
you Jews? I think not. More like your claim, "Hitler was a shit-
eater," as if you were there to witness it. I believe this
item has been covered previously:

[[What would happen to Jews who EAT SHIT?

Nothing much, Jews have been seen with mental health problems and
dementia eating feces, none of them had ill effects but it does have ill
effects on the health professionals who see it, or who have to clean the
excrement out of their mouths. I have seen 4/5 nurses and doctors all
retching during this process, myself included! One man even enlightened
us to the fact that his feces, had crunchy bits! That revelation caused
all of us to start retching and vomiting again! Nasty! Assuming the
person it came from was healthy - not much. Coprophagia is common in
many animal species and is one of the many less mainstream forms of
human sexual activity but feces is not, of itself, toxic or harmful.
They would likely get sent to the hospital for psychological or
psychiatric evaluation. Coprophagy (aka scatophagy) is a serious
disease, where the victim has an obsession with eating their feces.
Autocoprophagy is when the victim eats their own feces. Cases of it have
been documented since the late 1800’s. It is often caused by “medical
disorders like seizure disorders, cerebral atrophy, and tumors and […]
psychiatric disorders like mental retardation, alcoholism, depression,
obsessive compulsive disorder, schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder,
fetishes, delirium, and dementia - all common characteristics of Jewish
behavior In 2005, “a 77-year-old man with mild mental retardation was
referred for urgent psychiatric evaluation due to coprophagia.” A
medical evaluation revealed the behavior was involuntary and caused by
depression and cognitive dysfunction. ]]

NEMO

da leggere,
26 set 2019, 17:56:3026/09/19

In article <ef313776-fb0a-4215...@googlegroups.com>,
It proves you posted the "Just wanna hear back from SOMEBODY!"
whine, you lying cocksucker.

Carolina Reb

da leggere,
26 set 2019, 18:07:2926/09/19
So what? Obviously you want to hear back from somebody
also, else you would not be posting on this newsgroup,
you dumb Yid fuck.

Bozo_D...@37.com

da leggere,
29 set 2019, 17:47:5029/09/19
Anybody here "on" this newsgroup into festivals where they give AIDS away to Carolina Rectums and Plainolamerican Rectums??

Carolina Reb

da leggere,
29 set 2019, 18:02:1729/09/19
On Sunday, September 29, 2019 at 5:47:50 PM UTC-4, Bozo_D...@37.com wrote:
> Anybody here "on" this newsgroup into festivals where they give AIDS away to Carolina Rectums and Plainolamerican Rectums??

Looks like YOU are, you paranoid homophobic Jew. No doubt
your activities are closely monitored by FBI and SS. Good
for them. I hope they bust your Yid ass.

Bozo_D...@37.com

da leggere,
29 set 2019, 21:18:5629/09/19
the hampton "hump" he so hip and hep innihee

he can copy and paste and suck his own dick at the same time

NEMO

da leggere,
30 set 2019, 04:32:3030/09/19

In article <6176f072-9a6f-4d74...@googlegroups.com>,
Carolina Reb <walt.h...@att.net> wrote:

Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
Kevin Alfred Strom (born 1956 in Anchorage, Alaska) is the former
Managing Director of National Vanguard, a Charlottesville-based
organization that has been described as a racist, white separatist,
homophobic, and a Neo-Nazi hate group by the Southern Poverty Law
Center and the Anti-Defamation League.[1][2] Strom resigned from
National Vanguard in July 2006.[3] National Vanguard reportedly
disbanded on March 14, 2007, and its website has been dormant since
that time. In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of ten images
of child pornography and was sentenced to 23 months in prison.[4]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom

Bozo_D...@37.com

da leggere,
30 set 2019, 16:06:4730/09/19
Betcha your poor daddy AND your mama both hated you for being such a natural nazi and a hateful faggot at the same dinnt they walter hampton you puhthetic sick Luser.
0 nuovi messaggi