Wikileaks to Publish 3,700 Israel-Related Documents

1 view

heinrich

Dec 23, 2010, 9:55:07 AM12/23/10
Wikileaks intends to publish thousands of secret documents related to Israel
six months from now, co-founder Julian Assange told Qatar-based Al Jazeera
TV's "Without Borders" program.

Asked if Israel has been in contact with him, Assange said, "No, no contacts
with Israel, but I am sure Mossad is following our activities closely,
[just] like Australia, Sweden and the CIA." He said it is not true that he
has a deal with Israel not to publish the secret files.

Assange appeared to contradict himself when he later said, "We will publish
3,700 files and the source is the American embassy in Tel Aviv" - after he
had previously said "there are 3,700 files related to Israel and the source
of 2,700 files is Israel. In the next six months, we intend to publish more
files, depending on our sources." It was unclear if he was referring to
files included in the 3,700 aforementioned files, or to others.

After he referred to the U.S. Embassy in Tel Aviv, Assange curiously said,
"Prime Minister [Binyamin] Netanyahu was traveling to Paris to talk to the
U.S. ambassador there. "

Assange said the files contain "some information" from "files classified as
Top Secret" about the Second Lebanon War between Israel and Hizbullah in the
summer of 2006. He also indicated that some files incriminate Israel in the
assassination of Hamas terrorist leader Mahmoud Al-Mabhouh in Dubai.

Originally from Australia, Assange is under house arrest in England pending
an extradition hearing; he is wanted for questioning in Sweden regarding
alleged sexual offences. He denies the allegations and claims they are
politically motivated.

Asked by Al-Jazeera if there are "any files about agencies providing
intelligence information about famous personalities in the Arab world?,"
Assange replied, "I am not sure about that, but there are files about
Hizbullah in Lebanon."

Regarding Israel and its Mossad intelligence agency, he said, "Most of the
files related to Mossad are classified as top secret but there may be some
files related to the role of Mossad in killing a Lebanese military leader in
Damascus by sniper bullets. There 2,500 files related to Mossad and I have
read only 1,000. So I don't know about everything, I need more journalists
including Arabs to read and analyze and put everything in the context for
the benefit of the readers

The Peeler

Dec 23, 2010, 2:39:29 PM12/23/10
On Thu, 23 Dec 2010 15:55:07 +0100, Dumb Heini, the Dutch resident Nazi
troll of sci and scj, wrote:

> Wikileaks intends to publish thousands of secret documents related to Israel

Well, that would be a nice job for an atrociously stupid Dutch Nazi oaf like
you to read through all those files, wouldn't it, Dumb Dutch Nazi Heini?
<BG>

--
Dumb Heini about himself: "i was diagnozed with the syndromeof asperger, no
idea what it means but i am feelingperfectly oke"

Ben Cramer

Dec 26, 2010, 7:30:21 AM12/26/10

Hahahahahaha. Brilliant.

JacobsOn accused me of being a liar when I stated, a couple of weeks
ago, that there were that number of communications about Ersatz israel
in the database.

Another one in the eye for the jackoffsohn clown and Ben is vindicated
again.