Homosexuals - Are They Ready For The White House?

Carolina Reb

Jan 26, 2020, 2:08:01 PM1/26/20
Short answer: yes. In today’s America, anything abnormal is normal, and
vice-versa. Up is down. Day is night. Hot is cold. America is like
Wonderland without Alice. “Blanchard observes that homosexuals are
psychologically and physically more feminine than heterosexual men,
including even in their intelligence profile: higher in linguistic
skills, low in spatial intelligence.” So that’s why queer males prance
around and carry on like women! (“Did you see Stacy’s new dress?? Ohhh,
it’s just divine! I should have such a dress! But she’s a little too
fat to wear it! *giggle-giggle*”). And here’s an interesting point:
“Homosexuality is associated with the mind having developed
sub-optimally, resulting in strongly elevated levels of depression
and thinking about suicide.”

https://vdare.com/articles/pete-buttigieg-and-psychology-commander-in-chief-worthy-or-not?

Michael Ejercito

Jan 26, 2020, 3:35:43 PM1/26/20
Donald Trump has been a longtime supporter of gay rights.

During the 2016 Republican primaries, the religious right were his biggest opponents.

Of course, today they support him, because while he may promote gay rights, he- unlike a large proportion of the Democratic Party- does not act as if he wants to ship them to the gas chambers.

Michael

Zaire

Jan 26, 2020, 4:05:37 PM1/26/20
I agree with supporting gay rights. However, I do not agree with promoting gayism. You and yours should be shot out of a rocket and end up on Neptune where you can live a more enlightening life as a Jew.

Carolina Reb

Jan 26, 2020, 4:31:37 PM1/26/20
The Gook Rejecto is a long time porn-poster and jack-o-lantern
doing Jews' bidding on this newsgroup. This Asian deviant
also claims American citizenship on the basis of his being
photographed before landmarks and locales in the California
area. He often projects his fantasies of sexual liaisons with
Caucasian girls by jacking to the porn he posts here. Rejecto
is insane. He alleges that he is a "guardian angel," a whatnot
manifestation drawn from Christian mythology.

https://www.instagram.com/MEjercit/

The Gook characteristics are quite evident in the above link.
Most definitely Asian, and quite possibly of the area known as
the Philippines.

Carolina Reb

Jan 26, 2020, 7:51:30 PM1/26/20
On 1/26/2020 4:05 PM, Zaire wrote:

> I agree with supporting gay rights. However, I do not agree with promoting gayism. You and yours should be shot out of a rocket and end up on Neptune where you can live a more enlightening life as a Jew.

Homo Prez Candidate Promises $$ To Jews!
INTRODUCTION by Bradford Hanson: The following
are excerpts of US presidential candidate Pete
Buttigieg’s statements today to the Jewish
Telegraphic Agency. All of the statements are
Buttigieg’s own, rendered verbatim.

https://nationalvanguard.org/2020/01/pervert-presidential-candidate-buttigieg-promises-1-billion-to-jews-to-fight-anti-semitism/#comment-29547

Isn’t it enough that US taxpayers give Tens
(Hundreds?) of Billions to Israel and yet this
degenerate sodomite still wants more to fight
Muh Anti-Semitism with??

Zaire

Jan 27, 2020, 12:36:55 AM1/27/20
Funding is a joke. The US is deep in debt. Yet it gives money away.
HoloEducation is important, but should not overshadow other crimes committed by regimes against people.

Carolina Reb

Jan 27, 2020, 7:21:51 AM1/27/20
I have disliked homosexuals because they are no
longer content to keep their perversions to
themselves. The last few years have seen them
prancing around about "pride," as if that were
something one should exhibit after inserting
their genitalia into other mens' rectums.

Now that the Jews have emboldened them with
political power, my revulsion against then
has grown by several orders of magnitude.

plainolamerican

Jan 27, 2020, 2:46:33 PM1/27/20
---
you must have a homophobic god.

plainolamerican

Jan 27, 2020, 2:47:21 PM1/27/20
---
homophobia is a mental disorder. Seek help.

Michael Ejercito

Jan 27, 2020, 3:19:14 PM1/27/20
HaShem condemns filthy buggery!

Michael

plainolamerican

Jan 27, 2020, 3:20:17 PM1/27/20
HaShem is a genocidal and homophobic asshole.

Carolina Reb

Jan 27, 2020, 3:21:24 PM1/27/20
You obviously are a Goy cocksucker.

Michael Ejercito

Jan 27, 2020, 3:32:04 PM1/27/20
His sperm breath is just so fucking obvious!

Michael

Loose Cannon

Jan 27, 2020, 3:40:20 PM1/27/20
Yet you engage in buggery every Saturday night at the Queen Mary
parking lot. Wouldn't you say that's being hypocritical?

> Michael

NEMO

Jan 27, 2020, 4:12:05 PM1/27/20

In article <egiu2fdg96b4op4ce...@4ax.com>,
FAKE Loose Cannon <efbe...@gmx.com> wrote:

> Time to GOOGLEFUCK that TRAITOR, David Irving, and his followers!
>
> Some GREAT material hacked from David Irving's emails!!
>
> Names, bank accounts, email addresses, and other numerous
> info from his email files!
>
> http://wlstorage.net/file/david-irving-emails-2009.txt
>
> TSSK!!!!!!!

LOL!

plainolamerican

Jan 27, 2020, 4:14:36 PM1/27/20
Wrong again, you zionist fool. I'm heterosexual and do not persecute gays like your racist klan.
Bring your favorite weapons, will and body bag. We'll leave the lights on for you.

Carolina Reb

Jan 27, 2020, 4:38:18 PM1/27/20
Ooooh U B so BAD! I B so scared! Please don't suck my pecker!

NEMO

Jan 27, 2020, 5:00:53 PM1/27/20

In article <f205cf97-225c-48ca...@googlegroups.com>,
Carolina Reb <walt.h...@att.net> wrote:

Cheer up, old man! This leading nazoid ALSO sucked dick! And he
explains why it's OK for nazoids to do so!

"While in jail, Kuhnen[1] came out as gay. In response to critics
within the neo-Nazi movement, he argued that his lack of a family
meant he had more time to devote to militancy, and he pointed out
that Ernst Rohm[2] was also a gay Nazi."

Notes:

[1] Michael Kuhnen was the leader of the German neo-Nazi
scene; after sucking one too many dicks, he died of AIDS.

[2] The homosexual Ernst Rohm was the leader of the SA, and
also (surprise!) Adolf Shitler's "closest" personal friend
(nudge-nudge-wink-wink).

Carolina Reb

Jan 27, 2020, 7:12:22 PM1/27/20
POA is not a "Nazis," you dumb Jew fuck.

NEMO

Jan 27, 2020, 7:20:34 PM1/27/20

In article <31d409e8-d1e7-44df...@googlegroups.com>,
Carolina Reb <walt.h...@att.net> wrote:

> POA is not a "Nazis,"

Your point being, you shiteating, pissdrinking, donkeydicksucking,
grannyfucking, jizzlicking, motherless pile of sub-excrement nazoid
filth who takes dozens of muzzie dicks up his arse and throat on an
hourly basis?

Carolina Reb

Jan 27, 2020, 7:22:57 PM1/27/20
Keep it on Church Street where it belongs, Canadian homo Jewboy.

NEMO

Jan 27, 2020, 7:24:50 PM1/27/20

In article <55ce9853-45ad-4cff...@googlegroups.com>,
Carolina Reb <walt.h...@att.net> wrote:

> Keep

Keep your mouth shut... the sight of that muzzie sperm dripping
all over your chin is DISGUSTING.

plainolamerican

Jan 28, 2020, 5:37:59 PM1/28/20
wrong again, asshole. Goy, yes ... cocksucker, never ... but gays should be protected from homophobic assholes like you and the abrahamics.

plainolamerican

Jan 28, 2020, 5:38:32 PM1/28/20
Your yid mother stunk of sperm until the day she died.

Michael Ejercito

Feb 1, 2020, 12:28:21 PM2/1/20

"The Peeler" wrote in message news:r0qef5$fkd$1...@gioia.aioe.org...

>On Tue, 28 Jan 2020 14:38:30 -0800 (PST), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted
>yet
>more typical retarded muzzie shit:

>>> His sperm breath is just so fucking obvious!
>>>
>>> Michael
>>
>> Your yid mother stunk of sperm until the day she died.

>You stunk of your father's sperm until he died, plaingaydumbmuzzieshit!

No doubt about it!

Michael

Carolina Reb

Feb 1, 2020, 1:45:52 PM2/1/20
On Saturday, February 1, 2020 at 12:28:21 PM UTC-5, Michael Ejercito wrote:

> No doubt about it!

Indeed so, you slant-eyed Mongoloid bastard. Your
propensity to post and jack to miscegenation porn
on this newsgroup is well known to all participants.

NEMO

Feb 1, 2020, 2:04:20 PM2/1/20

In article <2508b6b4-36ee-47af...@googlegroups.com>,
Carolina Reb <walt.h...@att.net> wrote:

Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
Kevin Alfred Strom (born 1956 in Anchorage, Alaska) is the former
Managing Director of National Vanguard, a Charlottesville-based
organization that has been described as a racist, white separatist,
homophobic, and a Neo-Nazi hate group by the Southern Poverty Law
Center and the Anti-Defamation League.[1][2] Strom resigned from
National Vanguard in July 2006.[3] National Vanguard reportedly
disbanded on March 14, 2007, and its website has been dormant since
that time. In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of ten images
of child pornography and was sentenced to 23 months in prison.[4]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom

Carolina Reb

Feb 2, 2020, 2:24:58 AM2/2/20
non sequitur - A statement having little or no relevance to what
preceded it.
Origin of non sequitur - Latin: it does not follow
An inference or a conclusion that does not follow from the
premises.
A statement containing an illogical conclusion.
Commonly used by Canadian homosexual Jews.

Non sequitur rant-fest on the horse world:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27he61wrYyA

Carolina Reb

Feb 2, 2020, 2:31:34 AM2/2/20
On 2/1/2020 2:01 PM, The Peeler wrote:
> On Sat, 1 Feb 2020 10:45:51 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,
> "All Bark & No Bite", aka Humpin Hampton, aka Caroloony Reb, the subnormal
> moron and attested schizo from the States, wrote:
>
> <FLUSH the disgusting senile nazi homo swine's usual disgusting sick nazi
> homo bullshit unread>
>
> Get the fuck out of straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile nazi homo
> swine!
>
> F'up to your homegroup
>
> Picture of the ugly effeminate senile gay nazi sow obviously with something
> stuck way up her arse:
> http://i.imgur.com/naXtCZh.jpg

"The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you."

- David Duke - MY AWAKENING

"The Jew rails against homosexuality as he indulges in it."

- Carolina Reb - SOC.CULTURE.ISRAEL

"To understand the nature of scatology and faggottry, one
must first understand the nature of the Jew."

- Carolina Reb - SOC.CULTURE.ISRAEL

Carolina Reb

Feb 2, 2020, 7:38:07 PM2/2/20
On 2/2/2020 3:16 AM, The Peeler wrote:
> On Sun, 2 Feb 2020 02:31:33 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,
> "All Bark & No Bite", aka Humpin Hampton, aka Caroloony Reb, the subnormal
> moron and attested schizo from the States, wrote:
>
> <FLUSH the disgusting senile nazi homo swine's usual disgusting sick nazi
> homo bullshit unread>
>
> Keep your FAGGOT STENCH out of straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile
> nazi homo swine!
>
> F'up to your homegroup
>
> The ridiculous old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay
> nazitard, Caroloony, recently to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):
>
> https://i.imgur.com/wA6ANq1.jpg
>
> Yeah, that tulip with the gay GREEN knee socks, the ridiculous gay barett,
> fondling a cat, is the very same flaming fag who completely despaired when
> her tulips died (see sig)! LOL

Michael Ejercito

Feb 2, 2020, 11:13:10 PM2/2/20

"Carolina Reb" wrote in message
There is nothing wrong with slant eyes!

Michael

Carolina Reb

Feb 2, 2020, 11:47:48 PM2/2/20
There is EVERYTHING wrong with your slanty eyes,
you schizo Mongoloid bastard.