Sick of all this talk about Hitler being a shit eater

jazee...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2019, 5:22:48 PM9/24/19
I resent the image of Adolph Hitler as a shit eater. When I imagine my face burrowed between a set of fine smelling female ass cheeks I do not want to envision the face of any man other than myself, and that includes the stiff-broomed 'stachio face of Mr. Hitler. Why do you people continue to downgrade Hitler by calling him a shit eater? Are you implying that anyone who eats shit is a Nazi? Or that all Nazis are shit eaters by proxy? Never before used that word in a sentence, proxy, but it felt right and I enjoy the vibe. Nice word. Anyway, I am not a shit eater per se - I'm more into the subtle aroma within the inner cheeks from the dark center of the universe itself out to what I lovingly call "the corona", that dark brown sometimes far reaching stain beyond the hole that gravitates outward toward the sublimely delicate white cheeks themselves. So I'm into the smell of shit, I suppose, but I'm not into shit itself. Still, I'm in the ball park, I'm within range no doubt, so for the sake of myself and my fellow shit eaters from around the world, please stop comparing us to Hitler (not there's anything wrong with Hitler, we just don't like the unfair comparison and do not being lumped in with anybody or anything. Ok?

Carolina Reb

Sep 25, 2019, 9:02:57 AM9/25/19
On Tuesday, September 24, 2019 at 5:22:48 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> I resent the image of Adolph Hitler as a shit eater. When I imagine my face burrowed between a set of fine smelling female ass cheeks I do not want to envision the face of any man other than myself, and that includes the stiff-broomed 'stachio face of Mr. Hitler. Why do you people continue to downgrade Hitler by calling him a shit eater? Are you implying that anyone who eats shit is a Nazi? Or that all Nazis are shit eaters by proxy? Never before used that word in a sentence, proxy, but it felt right and I enjoy the vibe. Nice word. Anyway, I am not a shit eater per se - I'm more into the subtle aroma within the inner cheeks from the dark center of the universe itself out to what I lovingly call "the corona", that dark brown sometimes far reaching stain beyond the hole that gravitates outward toward the sublimely delicate white cheeks themselves. So I'm into the smell of shit, I suppose, but I'm not into shit itself. Still, I'm in the ball park, I'm within range no doubt, so for the sake of myself and my fellow shit eaters from around the world, please stop comparing us to Hitler (not there's anything wrong with Hitler, we just don't like the unfair comparison and do not being lumped in with anybody or anything. Ok?

This is part and parcel of the collective
Jewish experience, so it is little wonder to
observe its manifestation in the likes of the
Canadian-hosting Jew Lambsky and his Toronto
Church Street band of sexual deviants.

Zaire

Sep 25, 2019, 9:22:16 AM9/25/19
Church Street is packed full of fresh people, people whose passions range from the delicate to the just plain bizarre. It's a good place, although there was a serial killer preying on people. They caught him.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/bruce-mcarthur-sentence-parole-eligibility-1.5009291

Tall Henry

Sep 25, 2019, 11:54:29 AM9/25/19

In article <e0336a56-6bce-4449...@googlegroups.com>,
Carolina Reb <walt.h...@att.net> wrote:

A brief intro to nazoid faggorty: read and enjoy, Pigshit Walt!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane
Nicky Crane was a British neo-Nazi skinhead activist. He came out
as gay before dying from an AIDS-related illness.

http://tinyurl.com/bnrca2e
Michael Kuhnen was a leader in the German neo-Nazi movement.
Kuhnen's homosexuality was made public in 1986, and he died of
HIV-related complications.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bela_Ewald_Althans
Bela Ewald Althans (born 23 March 1966 in Hannover[1][2])
is a German former neo-Nazi activist. Once the leading
organiser in Germany's neo-Nazi underground.
Althans, who subsequently acknowledged his homosexuality...

Joerg Haider: leader of Austrian far-right was a homosexual
Haider was Governor of Carinthia on two occasions, and the long-
time leader of the Austrian Freedom Party. Haider was frequently
criticized for statements in praise of Nazi policies, or considered
antisemitic. He was killed in a car accident. Haider, who on
the night of his death was partying in a gay bar, was a homosexual.
Sources:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%B6rg_Haider
http://tinyurl.com/5h8rk8
http://tinyurl.com/65xyna

Ernst Roehm, Shitler's closest friend
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_R%C3%B6hm
"Hitler was aware of Roehm's homosexuality. At this point they were
so close that they addressed each other as 'du' (the German familiar
form of 'you'). No other top Nazi leader enjoyed that privilege."

SA intimidation contributed to the rise of the Nazis and the violent
suppression of left-wing parties during electoral campaigns, but its
reputation for street violence and heavy drinking was a hindrance, as
was the open homosexuality of Roehm and other SA leaders such as his
deputy Edmund Heines.[5][6] One American journalist later wrote, "Roehm's
chiefs, men of the rank of Gruppenfuehrer or Obergruppenfuehrer,
commanding units of several hundred thousand Storm Troopers, were
almost without exception homosexuals[7]".
One American journalist later wrote, "Roehm's chiefs, men of the
rank of Gruppenfuehrer or Obergruppenfuehrer, commanding units
of several hundred thousand Storm Troopers, were almost without
exception homosexuals[7]".

Carolina Reb

Sep 25, 2019, 12:56:18 PM9/25/19
Yes. Here are some of them:

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7427/9187450528_b81ec1690c_z.jpg
Toronto Church Street Booty Bandits!

Andrew Andrzej Baron

Sep 25, 2019, 4:38:18 PM9/25/19

Only an old retard like Walt will try to prove that Hitler didn't
eat shit. He sure did. But... what's the BFD?

Carolina Reb

Sep 25, 2019, 4:58:22 PM9/25/19
You Jews are really into the shit and make a trip to the toilet a major event. What are you Jews going to about the shit on the Moon left up there by the astronauts...it is still up there!

NEMO

Sep 25, 2019, 5:01:06 PM9/25/19

In article <c8fc5395-cd2a-4221...@googlegroups.com>,
Carolina Reb <walt.h...@att.net> wrote:

How EXACTLY do you eat shit? Do you prefer the direct delivery
method, like your hero, Shitty Shiteater Shitler?

Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!
"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."

Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.

jazee...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2019, 5:13:19 PM9/25/19

Highly perverted shit-worshiping cultures have existed in the past, it's nothing new. Lots of gay blades and flaming fairies during the Roman Empire. It seems the more established a culture, the more money they have, the more openly perverted they become. I'm not saying every Jew out there is rich. But if worshiping shit and being otherwise sexually weird is a huge part of their culture it's probably due more to their cultural status - established and typically not in poverty - than to some genetic flaw. Remember this in case you ever come into money - all of you! The more wealthy people become the more perverted they can afford to be. Don't ever forget that, choir boy. We all have strangeness in us. What's it going to take to bring it out of YOU - Big Boy?

I myself am not gay and am not saying anyone on this group is - only that if you came into more money and had the time you might find yourself experimenting more with oddball sex procedures. You would gravitate slowly toward them, each new foray into something new and exciting gets old fast as newer and stranger methods to achieve a hard on are required until finally you achieve ultimate status in the world of the strange by being the first known human to jerk off while studying spiders under a microscope. It can get weirder than eating shit, people! Trust me.

Carolina Reb

Sep 25, 2019, 9:28:27 PM9/25/19
Big Boy aka Lambsky used to post here a few years ago under Cuntica with video clips homosexual rape scene from Deliverance. This Jew also was obsessed with prison drag queen Richard Speck!

Zaire

Sep 26, 2019, 7:00:51 AM9/26/19
On Wednesday, September 25, 2019 at 9:28:27 PM UTC-4, Carolina Reb wrote:
> Big Boy aka Lambsky used to post here a few years ago under Cuntica with video clips homosexual rape scene from Deliverance. This Jew also was obsessed with prison drag queen Richard Speck!

Speck was taking hormone injections while in prisn. Big tits. What a sham of a man he was.

NEMO

Sep 26, 2019, 7:33:43 AM9/26/19

In article <7aa83977-064e-4109...@googlegroups.com>,
Carolina Reb <walt.h...@att.net> wrote:

Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
Kevin Alfred Strom (born 1956 in Anchorage, Alaska) is the former
Managing Director of National Vanguard, a Charlottesville-based
organization that has been described as a racist, white separatist,
homophobic, and a Neo-Nazi hate group by the Southern Poverty Law
Center and the Anti-Defamation League.[1][2] Strom resigned from
National Vanguard in July 2006.[3] National Vanguard reportedly
disbanded on March 14, 2007, and its website has been dormant since
that time. In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of ten images
of child pornography and was sentenced to 23 months in prison.[4]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom

Carolina Reb

Sep 26, 2019, 10:55:33 AM9/26/19
A few years ago on this newsgroup, Speck
was a source of erotic fascination for
Jewboy Nemo/Lambsky/cuntica etc etc etc.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.culture.israel/bdxd6dFWqHY/XKltJoNhGYkJ;context-place=forum/soc.culture.israel

Andrew Andrzej Baron

Sep 26, 2019, 5:56:50 PM9/26/19

In article <0c180d75-7a13-4d78...@googlegroups.com>,
Carolina Reb <walt.h...@att.net> wrote:

nazoid bitches swinging... KEWEL!

https://tinyurl.com/y6tmy6hw

Execution of Stutthof concentration camp overseers at Biskupia Górka (from
left to right): Jenny-Wanda Barkmann, Ewa Paradies, Elisabeth Becker, Wanda
Klaff and Gerda Steinhoff, further the guard SS-Oberscharführer Johann Pauls
(the chief of the work detail "Waldkolonne") and Polish kapos

Carolina Reb

Sep 26, 2019, 6:04:50 PM9/26/19
"The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you."

- David Duke - MY AWAKENING

"The Jew rails against homosexuality as he indulges in it."

- Carolina Reb - SOC.CULTURE.ISRAEL

"To understand the nature of scatology and faggottry, one
must first understand the nature of the Jew."

- Carolina Reb - SOC.CULTURE.ISRAEL

jazee...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2019, 6:06:25 PM9/26/19
Speck was a sicko of the highest order. But you gotta admit, he was a headliner for a while there. He killed, tortured, and mutilated 8 nurses in a brief (for him) return to the caveman days of old that live hidden deep within all of us. Speck 'went wild.' But he was an entertaining bit of history. I know, I was there. I don't mean there in the hospital where he killed the nurses, or there in Chicago where the killing took place - I mean there in spirit, there in front-page hypnotic glory, nearly two decades before the nation was stunned into a similar state of hypnotic entertainment when the World Trade Center towers went down on national TV and were replayed for eager eyes over and over again in ultra slow motion. That's entertainment folks. Speck may have been a queen, a fairy, a homo of the rankest order - but he was a star in his day. Remember that. Right up there with Jeffrey Dahmer and the Hillside Stranglers and the biggest pioneers of them all - Howard Unrah (spree killer), and Albert Fish (serial killing deviate). Say what you will about Speck. Lump him in with the Jews or the Nazis, whichever - but never show disrespect to the man or you will have to deal with me. Then you'll find out what a real man is really all about. I'm not bad, but the bad don't fuck with me.

Remember Richard! Give the man some credit. Please.

jazee...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2019, 6:12:23 PM9/26/19
Speck killed 8 nurses but one hid under a bed while hell broke loose above her, cowering until it came to a silent end when Speck walked out of that room. But I have often wondered, is it possible Speck knew the 9th nurse was hiding under that bed and let her go purposely so she could give the cops a clue because he wanted to get caught? Is that possible? If so I have to give Speck even more props - first for the killings themselves, admit it people, outstanding job (and without using a gun) - and now second for having the good conscience to stop thinking only about himself, to care about others for a change, to leave a clue for the cops to find so that he might be stopped from killing again - a man dedicated on the one hand to killing, and other to kindness and mercy. A complicated man. One of us. For God's sake find it in your hearts today on this the holiday of Speck's birth to not only forgive Richard to but realize that he was, well, quite simply he was one hell of a man.

He let one go to tell the tale
Because deep in his heart Richard wanted the Jail

Carolina Reb

Sep 26, 2019, 6:15:14 PM9/26/19
On Thursday, September 26, 2019 at 6:06:25 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> Speck was a sicko of the highest order. But you gotta admit, he was a headliner for a while there. He killed, tortured, and mutilated 8 nurses in a brief (for him) return to the caveman days of old that live hidden deep within all of us. Speck 'went wild.' But he was an entertaining bit of history. I know, I was there. I don't mean there in the hospital where he killed the nurses, or there in Chicago where the killing took place - I mean there in spirit, there in front-page hypnotic glory, nearly two decades before the nation was stunned into a similar state of hypnotic entertainment when the World Trade Center towers went down on national TV and were replayed for eager eyes over and over again in ultra slow motion. That's entertainment folks. Speck may have been a queen, a fairy, a homo of the rankest order - but he was a star in his day. Remember that. Right up there with Jeffrey Dahmer and the Hillside Stranglers and the biggest pioneers of them all - Howard Unrah (spree killer), and Albert Fish (serial killing deviate). Say what you will about Speck. Lump him in with the Jews or the Nazis, whichever - but never show disrespect to the man or you will have to deal with me. Then you'll find out what a real man is really all about. I'm not bad, but the bad don't fuck with me.
>
> Remember Richard! Give the man some credit. Please.

Speck was what he was. In the context of this newsgroup, he was
the object of the homosexual fantasies of the Canadian-hosting
Jew Nemo/Lambsky/Cuntica/etc etc etc. That...and along with
repeatedly posting video clips of the homosexual rape scene
from "Deliverance."

Tall Henry

Sep 26, 2019, 6:48:09 PM9/26/19

In article <7b3b7d3f-b616-496b...@googlegroups.com>,