Skupiny Google už nepodporují nová předplatná ani příspěvky Usenet. Historický obsah lze zobrazit stále.

They intend on using the Japan Radiation as a Cover-up for any Nuclear Strike that is being and or will be carried out.

7 zobrazení
Přeskočit na první nepřečtenou zprávu

Joseph of Mount Ephraim

nepřečteno,
14. 3. 2011 6:57:3714.03.11
komu:

They intend on using the Japan Radiation as a Cover-up for any
Nuclear Strike that is being and or will be carried out.

Iron sharpens Iron, he that walks alone, if he falls into the ditch
has no one to pull him out, move out in by Two or by Three.

Both my Spiritual Senses and my Seismic Instruments tell me there is
something going on besides Earthquakes. It may be that that Mob that
Hijacked everything has launched Rockets to guide in MOAB Bombs and or
Nuclear Bombs, on areas where there are the most Protests against
their taking absolute control of both the Financial Sector determine
who can buy and sell and who cannot by their Marketing System, and
commanding fire to fallen from Heaven in the sight of all Men, except
their Media is not reporting it. So you that are righteous, do not
cluster in large groups, spread out and make too many targets for them
to track down.

Babylon is fallen, Babylon is Fallen, Receive not the Mark of the
Beast!

The Whole Earth is being Held Hostage by a Mob that Hijacked our
Governments and our Religious and our Charities and or Corporations.

Much of the Money taken from the American Tax Payers and Stolen from
both Citizen and Aliens among us, by the Rich who pay no Taxes, and do
not create US Jobs that would support a Family, nor do they pay Fair
Wages and Fair Benefits in the US and or Abroad where they enslave
entire Communities and or Entire Nations as cheap Salve Labor, where
they set up Dictators supported by Large amounts of US Weapons that
they forced US Tax Payers to pay for, to Oppress and Murder the Slave
Labor if they rebel, is being Stored and or Laundered in several
International Banking Hubs, one of Which is Switzerland and the other
in a Kingdom run by the Children of Abraham that they call Bahrain.
All the Peaceful Rebellions across the world, are being put down by
Weaponry and Armed Forces and Dictators under the Control of Wall
Street and or Washington. The US Citizens have a right to ask the
Nations to freeze all the assets of the People and their Corporations
and the assents of the Lobbyists and Politicians, that Hijacked our
Governments and our Religious and our Charities and or Corporations so
that they could make profit setting up and murdering the Children of
Abraham.

Unto whom has the Arm of Yahweh been revealed? When shall the things
of Yahweh's Prophecy come unto us?

Joseph lay upon his couch when upon the South Wall as Seed Swam
straight up the South Wall, and Joseph looked up and said, “Wow, that
was strong swimmer!” And then came from the East Part of the Trunk of
a Man, and his Strong Right Arm, and his Right Hand, and in his Right
Hand an Earthen Vessel of Great Price, a Two Fold Wallet with Three
Parts, and it Stood upon the South Wall Right where the Seed Swam up
into Heaven, and Joseph sat upon his couch, and said, “Ok, what is in
it?” And the Strong Right Arm Stretched out, and the Right Hand
Stretched out, and the Two Fold Wallet with Three Parts opened up, and
in the Middle Part was a Mirror, and when Joseph saw it, he leaned to
look into the Mirror, expecting to see himself, and the Right Hand
Leaned unto him, as a bright silver white like sprang forth from the
Mirror into his Two Eyes, and went up over him into Canada, and Joseph
said, “Canada shall see my Glory,” for I know a Prophet is not without
Honor, except in his own dwelling and in his own Country.

O Remnant of Son of the Right Hand that remains, unto whom has the Arm
of Yahweh been revealed? O Son of the Right Hand, my Brother
Benjamin, the Seed will come forth from the Dust of Earth, and though
you were a ravening Wolf, in the Morning you shall divide the Spoil,
for the Angel of Yahweh led Joseph to the window, and had him and the
first time he looked the Angel of Yahweh said, “what do you see?” and
Joseph said, “ I don't see anything!” And the Angel of Yahweh said
take “a couple steps this way,” and when Joseph did, the Angel of
Yahweh said “now look again and what do you see?” And when Joseph
looked again, Joseph said “I see a well kept Tree!” And the Angel of
Yahweh said, “it is yours!” I know, because that Joseph, and behold,
the Strong Right Arm is stretched out still, and the Right Hand is
Stretched out Still, and will remain Stretched out until Yahweh
accomplishes all things that he foretold of, for the Law of Yahweh
shall fail, till all the Prophecy is fulfilled.

Think not that I am come to destroy the Law or the Prophets, I am not
come to destroy them, but to fulfill the Prophecy, and blessed are
they who teach and keep the Law of Yahweh, for they shall be rewarded
Greatly in the Kingdom of Yahweh, and woe unto whom teaches to break
even the least of his statutes, for they shall be counted the least
within the Kingdom of Yahweh, for all the Prophets and Yahshua who
Yahweh sent before me to prepare the Path for my feet, taught this
same thing, is Saul called Paul in English, among the Prophets? Oh, my
Scripture quotes leave out Parts, because like Yahshua, he that
believes upon me, he shall do the same works, and others besides
these.

Like Yahshua when they looked to see if they could trap him using his
words, these disbelievers today who are not acquainted with Yahweh do
the same with my words.

Japan has to fight for its rights, because Michael More and the Media
said a State Governor took away all the Union Labors Rights, and in
fact he didn’t totally do so, doing a slightly different thing, and
did not remove the Protection of Local and State and Government
workers or from Private Doctors or Nurses or Pharmacies, that prevents
us or makes it impossible for us to sue them when they don't do their
Jobs, and cause us harm? Someone has big screw loose, because what I
said means he took away their Rights and ours not enforcing the US
Constitution and Bills of Rights all the way in both State and Local
Governments. You all need to come out from them nuts that try to twist
what I wrote, because their hate for Yahweh and his people is about to
drive them into making the wrong moves.

You shall know them by their Fruit

A Good Tree cannot bring forth Corrupt Fruit, and a Corrupt Tree
cannot bring forth Good Fruit, the reason our Leaders cannot select
those that want Peace, in any of the Conflicts, they always select
those that Want War, so that they and their Bankers and their
Military Complex and their War Support Corporations can make More
Money, making Carnal Weapons of War that they use to set up and
Murder the Children of Abraham.

In Libya, or anywhere else across the Earth, and in our Federal, and
State, and Local Governments, and among our Protesters,  the only
opposition I will support, are those caught in the midst, who want
Peace, and not War, anyone that took up a carnal weapon of War, is an
enemy of Yahweh the God of Abraham.

Will the US Government wake up and only side with them that want
Peace, and disarm all the armed Groups to include them that call
themselves Israel, and or Christians, and or Muslims, or are they
going to select one Group or the other of those with arms that want to
murder more Children of Abraham?

Someone forgot to pass around that they call the mistranslated Bibles
a sword, and call them a table, and at my side the House of David,
David said to me, "let their Tables become a snare and a trap to
them." Why do you call upon ink and paper for help instead of calling
upon Yahweh in your Hearts? Do you not know that all who take to the
sword shall perish by the sword, especially the mistranslated ones?
Spirit Yahweh is not ink and paper, and Yahweh is my Shield and my my
sword, he gave me the breastplate of righteousness, and shod my feet
with the most Newsworthy thing, Peace from Yahweh, who crowned me with
helmet of Salvation from the Loins of Judah, and of the House of
David, but they erred in the vision, and for Profit to themselves,
they Financed and took to War with Carnal Weapons, and Perish before
us, because the Weapons of our Warfare are not Carnal, but are Spirit
Matter, from Spirit Yahweh, the God of Abraham.

Why do you use your technology to call another God for advice, instead
of calling upon Yahweh in Your Hearts?

If they are truly of Israel, or truly our brothers of the Nations of
Abraham, they would use Spirit Yahweh within instead of Technology and
and Carnal Weapons of War. Yahweh said, “You are Gods, Sons of the
highest of!” But instead of calling upon Yahweh the Highest of all,
they use only their Media and Devices for advice, as they submit unto
any and every God but Yahweh. Yahweh gave me a Rod of Iron made of
Spirit Matter, and everywhere I use to smack my enemies that do trust
upon Yahweh, my Rod of Iron is made known as it crushes Nations
against me, like crushing egg shells.

Look about and see where my Rod of Iron has struck, but like Pharaoh's
Magicians stood against Moses and worked the same Miracles done by the
Rod of Arron, they will endeavor to twist things to try to make it
look like it is their Rod of Iron, but Yahweh knows who he sent
Yahshua to, and gave him the Rod of Iron, and all my enemies shall
fall before me, and according as Yahweh said unto me, “the Household
of Satan will fall and worship the ground that you walk upon!”

O Global Great Rulers of Babylon

Them Task Makers in Washington and on Wall Street have despised Yahweh
the God of Israel, and replaced his people with deceivers who trust
not in Yahweh, but the trust in their Devices and Riches and Carnal
Weapons of War and their Medicines, and they signed into Law their
deception, knowing that their Doctors and Nurses and Police and Courts
were saying that our God is Imaginary, and therefore we are insane and
must be locked up, so that they made the Laws so that we would have no
legal recourse against them, so that they could take away our Liberty,
and drug us out of our Minds, whenever their Police and Courts and
Doctors and Nurses agreed that we are insane, claiming that we out of
touch reality, and they bankrupted America by their Judicial and
Medical Systems Locking us up, and drugging us out of our Minds, while
they used Carnal Weapons of War to take away what is rightfully ours,
the things Promised unto our Father Abraham. And Now that Yahweh has
set the Japanese Free from the Task Makers in Washington and upon Wall
Street, once again they they endeavor to Make the Japaneses Slaves of
the Village owners, which is a according to US and International Law
Illegal.

O Borrow Until Economic Collapse Republican and Tax and spend
Democrats, did I not tell you that if you support that War on Babylon
in Iraq, and support your Judicial and Medical System against us, that
it would bring you down, because it made you the Global Great Rulers
of Babylon? O Global Great Rulers of Babylon, Babylon is fallen!

To the Righteous in Italy and Germany, and all across the Earth, do
not side with those who wish to have vengeance on either Israel or
Ishmael or Christians or other Religious Faiths, or other Races or
other Ethnic Groups, or other Nationalities, or Disbelievers,
Vengeance belongs to Yahweh the God of Abraham, and you and or your
Leaders and or your followers have decided to take Yahweh's authority
away from him, and abuse it, having taken the matter of vengeance into
your own hands, using bias against those who are your brothers but not
of your own religious profession, allowing your followers to use
prejudices against those who are not of your Religious Profession, or
Secular Profession, and or Race, and or Ethnic Groups, and or
Nationality, and Belief or Disbelief, and have not put forth from your
followers those that do such, nor do you come out from among those
that do such, and you and your followers have done violence unto the
Children of Abraham, even if you are a Child of Abraham, for any
violence done unto your brothers, you be accounted like the Mount of
Esau, and all the house of Edom shall fall before me, not by the Hand
of Man, but by the Hand of Yahweh.

United Nations, and to the whole earth, I add some to this following;
United Nations, the Arab League has repeatedly asked you to provide a
no-fly zone over Libya’s enemies, both the Government controlled areas
and the Rebel areas should be made a no-fly zone, and disarmament of
both sides should be undertaken while getting aid to the unarmed
caught in the middle. You will provide it without bombing anything,
and only targeting Jets and Helicopters, and do not tell me you cannot
take out the low flying Helicopters like the Propaganda Media Machines
have been advertising to try to brainwash the Public that it is Israel
Preventing a no-fly Zone. It is the owners of the Major News Media's
preventing the no-fly zones, because he that has the Ceiling wins, so
forget not Yahweh the God of Abraham has the Ceiling over your
Maneuvers. And the Major Media Outlets are deliberately using the
Media to lead masses of people to their Deaths. The Nuclear
Catastrophe Brainwash Propaganda Designed by Military Psyops, that
is also being broadcast by the Major Media's, is wrong and immoral.
They are doing it so that they can lead multitudes of Protesters to
their Deaths in traps that the Media owners set up, it is immoral to
scream fire in a movie theater and cause the death of innocent
people..

The Democrats or any Politician or Law Enforcement Agency or Court
that are not having the US Bill of Rights enforced upon all levels of
Government, with honesty and integrity need to be removed from the
Governments, they are in Violation of the Laws of Nature and Nature's
God whom gave us all equal unalienable rights.

Don't think that just because I mention Democrats here that I am
leaning Left, they are believer in all the different Political
Parties, but there is a large number of people fired up around some
Democrats in and or about the Middle east, many of these are of
Manasseh, standing against Greedy Baalim or Bosses or CEOs in
English, that do not believe the truth of the Scriptures, and are not
acquainted with Yahweh the God of Abraham. There has been large
numbers of assaults all across the earth upon all Jacob. Where
possible draw back from the rowdy violent Types that are too closed
minded to sit at the table and negotiate. We will drive the violent
ones into pockets, and get this strait, if they are peaceful and not
violent and willing to negotiate, even if they do not believe the
truth, that is ok to work with them. We are not against people who do
not believe, we are only against dishonest People who stir up
violence. Protests are ok, it is good to here what People need, so
that we can Negotiate. Take time to just relax and don't even consider
what you are going to say, Yahweh gives me what to say or wight when I
decide to deal with an issue, and he will do the same for you. If fact
I try to just forget everything in any language I understand, and just
pray in foreign languages given to me by Spirit Yahweh, while I just
start writing, speaking in tonsures is what it is called in English
Scriptures, it help me hear the calm small voice of Yahweh speaking to
me.

On your Budget Matters concerning deficit spending, right now everyone
is going to have to start thinking what is necessary and what is not,
I live on less than $1000 US Dollars a Month, so I don't have
experience in handling large amounts of Money, other than running an
Army Management Maintenance System, where when I started, they was not
one Log Book right, and we were over budget, and short of parts that
we needed, but had a lot of new parts that we could not use. All the
Government System are that way. The way I resolved it was doing what
we called Cross-leveling, where I called other Units and told them
what I had that I could not use, and asked if they needed it and had
something that I could use, that they could trade for what I had. It
did not take many calls, and I had everyone angry, because getting the
right parts in large numbers like that meant a lot of work putting
them on the Vehicles. If cut our Monthly Budget greatly, and many of
your Government Branches can cut costs doing the same thing.

To those who are speaking out against Japan because of the Mercy and
Grace that Yahweh the God of Abraham has freely given to them and to
all mankind, Yahweh the God of Abraham says, "get your house in order,
you are about to die not by the hand of Man, but by the Hand of Yahweh
the God of Abraham."

Yahweh says to the Warriors against me that apologized when seeing the
Mercy and Grace and unbiased application of the Laws of Yahweh the God
of Abraham, Yahweh says that your miswitnesses against him and against
his Anointed are forgiven.

Let all turn in their hearts to Yahweh the God of Abraham, and offer
him praise, for his free gift of Salvation and Freedom from his Right
Hand.

Let none hinder the unrighteous from turning from their
unrighteousness, and let the righteous remain righteous still, for I
am not come to call the righteous to repent, but the unrighteous.

Look for things in others that you may edify and build upon, instead
passing critical Judgment, one thing each of the Japanese that I seen
has, that I wish had as much, is their humbleness and meekness,blessed
are you for meek shall jointly inherit and jointly share the Earth in
Peace and Mercy from Yahweh the God of Abraham.

To the Rich, behold, there are works for Yahweh that need to be done,
you will make not one person upon the Earth a Slave, and you will
provide Honest Wages for Honest, or your treasures will inherited by
other when you fall into the Grave not by the Hand of a Man or Woman,
but by the Hand of Yahweh the God of Abraham who able to both give
Life, and take Life.

To the poor, behold, there are works for Yahweh that need to be done,
you not deprive your Bosses of Honest Labor for Honest Wages, and you
will steal from your Bosses or from others, or your Job will become
inherited by another as you fall into the Grave not by the Hand of a
Man or Woman, but by the Hand of Yahweh the God of Abraham who able to
both give Life, and take Life.

Praise Yahweh the God of Abraham, and thank him for his Salvation the
Anointed Yahshua sitting at his Right Hand.

Hear O Israel, though until now I have not been able to speak
peacefully with you my Brothers to fulfill the Prophecy of the
Scriptures, Fear not, I have come to bend the Swords of the Earth into
Plowshares, and bring the peace our God Yahweh upon all the Nations of
the Earth.

Hear O Israel, a helping of food, and a garment for each brothers, but
five helpings of food and five Garments for my brother Benjamin, let
that have eyes and ears, see and hear what Yahweh has done for your
brother Joseph.

Hear O Rachel my Mother, refrain from your weeping, your labors are
not in vain, your children shall once again enter their coasts not by
war, but walking in righteousness, and we will obey the Law of Yahweh
and not oppress the Aliens that dwell peacefully with us upon the
Earth.

Love and prayers

Lord Christ Joseph

Heir by birthright of the house of Israel

Because I cannot see very well, and have no one to help me, I have to
make some Typing corrections for this addressed to my Brothers ans
Sisters In Japan

To Japan and the Entire Earth;

Because Yahweh brought this about to stop the Nations from speaking
evil about him and his Anointed, I am not permitted to apologize to
the Japanese People for what has happened, but I am told to express my
own sorrows, and offer a gift to you that the NATO Forces did not
Offer you at the end of WW2.

At the end of WW2, as you well know Japan became a Slave to the
Village Owner, as you rebuild your lives in our mutual struggle to
survive during the worst tribulation mankind has ever seen upon the
face of the earth because of the Evil who fight against my God Yahweh,
you will not be made slaves to me, nor to any Nation like under
previous Conditions, but are free to Govern yourselves, and my God
Yahweh will help you recover quickly, if you turn in your hearts unto
him, he commands us to love him first, and to love our neighbors as
ourselves, and to love our enemies, and when anyone on Earth breaks
these simple commandments from Yahweh the God of Abraham, there are
severe consequences, because Yahweh is the God of all the Gods, and
the Lord of all the Lords, and is King of all the Kings, and we must
all keep him first in our lives, letting no other God or Lord or King
come between us and him.

Because it is foretold of me in the Scriptures that my brothers would
hate me for the dreams and visions from my God Yahweh, he has trained
me from the time I was a child to forgive, and love my enemies. Your
miswitness against Yahweh and against his Anointed, are forgiven this
day.

To the rest of the Earth, Yahweh says if you do not learn from the
example that he made of Japan, you will receive like wise, a smack
from his Spirit Matter Rod of Iron that he placed in my two hands.

I am not permitted to take any side in any armed Conflict, for Yahweh
says I must smak all sides in any conflict equally. To all sides of
the Armed Conflicts, put up your Weapons and begin taking care of the
poor and injured among the Nations.

It is written;

"Why do the Nations rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The
Kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel
together, against Yahweh, and against his anointed, saying, “Let us
break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.” He that
sits within the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in
derision. My Lord sitting at Yahweh's right hand speaks unto them in
his aggression, and vexes them in his sore displeasure. “Yet have I
set my King upon my holy hill of Zion.”
I do declare the decree that Yahweh said unto me, “You are my Son;
this day have I begotten you. Ask of me, and I shall give the Nations
for your inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for your
possession. You shall break them with a rod of iron; you shall dash
them in pieces like a potter's vessel.” Be wise now therefore, O you
Kings: be instructed, you Judges of the earth. Serve Yahweh with
fear, and rejoice with trembling. "

Love and prayers

Lord Christ Joseph

Heir by birthright of the house of Israel

To Japan and the Entire Earth;

Minn. considers toughening concussion rules

Well it looks like Yahweh's enemies in the Minnesota Government
finally found my Medical Records showing how serious of Concussions
that I got being hit with a big Rock that blinded me in my 2nd tour of
Duty in the US Army, and from the seventeen times I was robbed by tire
irons and or bear noddles and the three times I was struck by
lightning, only to get medical maltreatment afterward because they
can't find my Medical Records. Ever since 1982, I found whenever they
make these so called tougher Laws to help People, you either get Nazi
Germany and or USSR Style Medical Maltreatment afterwords, all charged
to the Government, and there is no way to get a Redress of Grievances,
or to get any Legal Recourse because they wrote all the Laws to
Protect the Police and Hospitals and Drug Companies and Doctors and
Nurses from any type of Legal Action that would stop it from happening
again, and again.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42034980

The US Government is wrong, heading straight down the same path that
cause the destruction of every Great Nation and or Kingdom before
them, they use more Oil that 20 to 30 Nations, just for the US
Military Complex, which is not only none essential, it will be
destroyed by Yahweh the God of Abraham because of the number of the
Children of Abraham that they set up and murdered in the names of God
of Abraham.

The two trains one from the Left and one from the Right heading for a
head on crash , because the leaders that lead both sides are blind
leaders of the blind and both are going fall and become broken,
because the only solution that they can come up with, is to set up and
try to imprison and or murder the other side.

It is not Union workers Rights that need to be taken away, it is Union
and Government Protection of Public workers that protect them giving
the Public no Legal Recourse that Works when they are wronged, no
matter how much harm that their Arrogance, Greed and Incompetence.

The way I think about things, the Media was wrong for Pretending to be
one of the Koch Brothers to try to deceive and setup a Governor.
Governor Walker is wrong for not targeting the things that give us no
Legal Recourse when Public Officials are wasting our Tax Money, not
doing their Jobs right, and he is wrong for stripping them of all
their rights. Michael More was wrong for his Brainless attack that he
was put up to do by George Soros and Moveon.org to shift the blame
from his organization to the Public and to Jessie Jackson. Just being
honest, I think anyone that follows any of these People, or the Major
News Media that Promotes their Views, like FOX and CNN and CBS is off
their rocker, because none of these People see what is happening, and
have absolutely no solution that will work, because instead of turning
to Yahweh for answers, they trust in their falsely so called Experts,
and their Poles, and Surveys, which all turn People away from Yahweh
and leads them to attack his People.

The way it is now, no matter what we do there are some on both sides
that want to setup and get vengeance for what the other did, because
the system is entirely broken. It is Yahweh that brings the vengeance,
not you, so you that believe the truth, just come out from both sides,
and do what you need to survive, because all across the USA, the Media
is not showing it, but the Violence is ending in death of innocent
people caught in the midst. Just come out from among them, sometimes
they repent after pounding on each other for awhile.

O Yahweh your powers have brought many haughty and prideful down to be
humble before you, some you make their heart tender like a child, and
sober their minds, and others you harden their hearts, and drive them
to insanity, and lead them to their death, you cease not to deliver
the righteous before you from the wicked, bless you O Yahweh King of
the Heights and the Earth.

Let those humbled by Yahweh rejoice that they are vessels of mercy,
and let them be like me, that I rejoice not at the death of the
vessels of his aggression, when their hearts turn against him and they
are hardened and fall.

These People running everywhere, looking for the wicked to beat and
try to destroy them, and themselves judged by their own mouths as
wicked, stop judging one the other, and start edifying one another.
The wicked are those who point out what they think is wicked or evil
or insane in others by what their Soul Concludes, which the Scriptures
calls Judging by the Flesh, instead of getting the Righteous Judgment
from Yahweh when he reveals it by dreams and visions. Even the Media
that fingers people as doing something that they think is wicked or
evil or insane, not using Spirit Yahweh's Righteous Judgment, they
are are wicked and dangerous to the Public and to the Rulers of the
Peoples, if you become a victim of them, do everything possible to sue
the people responsible to get them out of the Media System. Any of
these People going around looking for religious People to pick on or
beat and pound are evil, and they will eventually perisher from before
me, but till then each of you do have a right of self difference,
these People we are against are very deceitful, and adjust to your
situation to try to set you up. When you find that happening report it
to the Local Authorities, if they do not get to the truth of the
situation and solve the Problem, take whatever measures are necessary
to use the Systems set up, to remove them from the Government Systems,
and especially be wary of the Doctors and Nurses, some of them are
extremely deceitful and dangerous.

To everyone in the Northern Hemisphere. The Southern Hemisphere is
going into winter and will need to rely upon us, so get you gardens
ready as soon as the ground can be broken, they are going to be some
bad times where some crops are wiped out, so we need to plant
everywhere we can to save both man and beast. Drilling your own Water
wells is advisable, because Big Water System and Sewer Systems can be
taken out with just one disaster. They is going to be a lot of
flooding this spring, the snow is just starting to melt here.

Love and prayers

Lord Christ Joseph

Heir by birthright of the house of Isreal

Mr President Obama;

Before Yahweh destroyers Yahweh's enemies in the Middle East if and
when they refuse to disarm, I need some American Oil Fields drilled
by a newly formed US Oil Company that have no connection with
International Oil Companies or with Halliburtonor with any of
Halliburtons supporters, or with any Military Complex or their
supporter, or with any of the Banks or Corporation that got US
Taxpayer Money, and has no Unions connected with any Federal or State
Union, only a People Run Union that is separate from the Drilling
Company. If the wells are not drilled, the destruction of the Middle
East and the Military Complexes and their supporters will leave the
USA without any Oil.

In the end of my Time, because the evil will have slain the righteous,
a greater earthquake than has ever happened before, many times greater
than what Yahweh just brought upon my enemies, will level the Middle
East, and it will kill the evil, and later a voice will shout from the
Heights, and the Breath of Life will enter the dead Righteous, and
many will come forth forth from the Dust, and they being Righteous
shall stand, and the voice will say from the Heights, "Come up hear,"
and they will be caught up unto the Lord, while the dead unrighteous
yet lay in the grave

O Yahweh you caught me up unto the Top Star as all the Cosmos rolled
off me like a workout Garment, and I was confounded as to why there
was still Light about me with no Sun or Stars, and O Yahweh your Light
shined upon my Right Hand, and you turned me about and cast the Cosmos
at my Feet, and in a flash it disappear.

The foundations of the Earth are out of course, they just walk on in
Darkness manifesting no Light from Yahweh, they cannot understand my
words and repent ans acquaint Yahweh within their hearts, they call
Light Darkness, and they call Darkness Light, and they just keep
wandering about in their wickedness until they are destroyed from
before.

Yahweh is at my Right Hand, I shall not be moved, all in one day seven
Daughters of Zion will take hold of me, saying, "Our bread to eat, and
our apparel to wear, only let your name be named over ours to take
away our shame." Like as in the Days Noah, when shall the end of my
time come? At the end of my time Eight Souls shall be saved.

All the enemies of Yahweh and Yahshua will all fall before me, Yahweh
the root, and Yahveh the true Vine, and I am the true Vineyard of
Yahweh of Hosts!

The enemies will all fall before me,

Japan in South Asia was the leader that promoted the lie of Man made
Global Warming against Spirit Yahweh speaking of my coming forth of
the earth, and likewise all my enemies will fall before me says
Yahweh, all who continue their course to War with Carnal Weapons shall
fall before me, and all who will not stop trying to deceive and begin
to care for the poor shall perish from before me.

Woe is unto me if I do not stand and speak of the Kingdom delivered
unto me by Yahweh the God of Abraham.

Yahweh says, “I shook the Earth once, and once more I will shake not
just the Earth but the Heights above, signifying the removal of all
things, and all who take to the sword shall become devoured before
me.”

O haters of Yahweh in the Governments and Media and Educational
Systems, Holy Spirit Yahweh says that there is no forgiveness in this
Life for Blasphemy against him being Holy Spirit, nor is there any
forgiveness of Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit Yahweh in the Life
to come, when after there righteous arise from dust the Earth, the
unrighteous will from the dust and kneel before Yahweh, just before
they die a second for their Blasphemy.

O haters and deceivers and murders, all the religions of the Earth
have Blasphemy Laws, and all who spoke against them have spoken
Blasphemy against Yahweh the Highest God of Gods, and of the Lords,
and King of the Kings, who in the Law of Moses said you shall not
revile the Gods. I have used his Law Lawfully, and found the entire
Earth Guilty before Yahweh, repent and come out from among the evil
who speak lies in the names of any God, they are about to die, for as
the abomination of Daniel foretold, there are evil who exalt
themselves above all the Gods, and and their leader the Antisemitic
Antichrist does serves not the God of his Father.

Choose this day to stand with Yahweh and come out from among deceivers
and murderers, or perish along with them, for the Kingdom delivered
unto me, is establish by righteousness, and not carnal weapons of War,
and all who rise the war will.

For your safety I do not respond directly to anyone's post.

I do not respond because I learned in 2001 to 2005 when my Computer
was being hacked on a near daily basis, anyone who I communicate
directly with gets setup, and jailed on trumped up charges and or is
killed. For those asking about Bhutto, it was the same international
corporations that set me up, that set her up. The only advice I can
give to anyone anywhere is, do not contact any of these Media
Organizations asking for help with a just cause, they will set you up,
and falsely claim they are just trying to help you. Like me, every
where I go, they grab me and falsely accuse me of being drunk or high,
they take drug and alcohol and even nicotine screen tests, again and
again and none have shown positive, but they still claim I must be
drunk or high because they hate my Religious Belief. When I point out
from their Medical Tests that I am not drunk or high and the Medical
Test show that their forced drug treatment is causing me harm, they
claim the tests are not accurate, or they disappear and call me
delusional about the test results. Make no mistake, this entire System
is no different than that of Nazi Germany and the USSR. Ask these
falsely so called Doctors how many dreams or visions did they get from
the God of Abraham, and they will say none, which means they have not
been called by the God of Abraham. But they will call you delusional
or bi-polar for saying that you see dreams and visions from the God of
Abraham, and they falsely claim that their taking away your Liberty by
force, and drugging you out of your mind, and not letting you have
access to the Hebrew and Aramaic and Greek Scriptures and Lexicons and
Concordances, and only letting you have access to religious groups
that hate you for your religious belief, is not persecuting you for
your religious belief. These People are nothing but absolute liars,
look at how they are brainwashing the Public to not believe the Test
results that Sheen took, not just the drug and alcohol screen tests,
but that is exactly what they do with every Medical Test that has been
run on me that proves them wrong, they just claim the tests results
must be wrong, and they even throw them out of my Medical Records that
they have on file, and they do that even at the VA besides the
civilian hospitals, and they all charge the Government for the Medical
Maltreatment.

Let all the Children of Abraham hear these words.

There is a Ram caught in the Bush whose calling it is to be sacrificed
instead of Isaac, one who is against all, and all against him, hear
Ishmael, I am Joseph, the son of Israel, are you against all and all
against you? Judge righteously the enemies of the God of Abraham so
that your Brother is ashamed at just how righteous you are before the
God of Abraham. Not one was fired from the News Media that did several
broadcasts saying that the house of Yahweh was evil, even though
Yahweh is the God of Abraham, but the same Corporations that made the
broadcasts, claims that they are just firing Antisemitic People, and
they fire them for things that in no way could be construed as
Antisemitic according to the Scriptures, and they are the same that
set me up and betrayed me time and time again ever since 1982. As a
Prophet that Yahweh called by name, and anointed me to speak for him,
speaking well to those that do good, and speaking against those who do
evil, I cannot place any blessings on any other the Western News
Media, they all hate Yahweh the God of Israel and his People, they set
People up and accuse them of being Evil, when the things they accuse
them of are either not true, or are not evil according to the
Scriptures, and they hate all the Children of Abraham and twist the
Scriptures to falsely call them evil, and they promote to disobey the
God of Abraham, as a Prophet of the God of Abraham, there is no way
that I can bless that. The same News-media in conjunction with many in
the US Government, just also tried to connect me with terrorists in
the Middle East, though in fulfillment of the Law of Moses my brothers
hate me for the dreams and visions from Yahweh, let all the Children
of Abraham know that I live within the land where Satan's Seat exists,
and they lied to the entire Earth, and deceived many pretending to be
on their side, and have urged them to rise up, while they have laid
down traps,, arming those who they would be up against, whom they had
lay in wait to gun them down, and then like any seral liar and
murderer, they claim that they did no evil, and just do it again, only
changing their Tactic, saying, "Well now we are not lying and
murdering in God's names," even though they promote the same lies to
set up and murder the children of Abraham.

In 2001 to 2005 when I wrote the scripture about the understanding
being removed from the Mount of Esau who does violence against Jacob,
and they stagger and stumble like drunken men in the darkness of the
night, while my computer was being hacked and they were trying to set
me up to look like a terrorist, the CIA formed a chain on the White
House Lawn, and acted like they were drunk, while another group
pretended like they were just walking through the line. Make no
mistake, it is members of the US Government hacking our Computers and
setting us up. And they set that situation up in Libya so that they
could try to trap me. The Media does not believe any of the Prophecy
of the Law of Moses and the Prophets are true, and everything that
they broadcast is broadcast to try to deceive us to rise up and kill
each other so that they can take our property. It is time we cut off
all funding of all the Major Media, and bring down the Great Satan who
speaks nothing but lies against the God of Abraham.

Like the Oven, the Toilet is broken, and it is typical for the
landlord to wait to fix it, so that he can take it off next year's
Taxes.

Idol and Deception makers, take your brushes and chisels, and chisel
your Idols and and paint yourself to be a Jew or an Israeli, or a
Christian or a Muslim, or some other belief, or of some who claim
there is no God, and all whose chisel is Spirit Yahweh, as his brush
coloring us inside as white, being his promised Salvation within us,
will be accounted righteous by Yahweh, not by man, for this
Righteousness and Salvation sprouting together is foretold of and is
promised unto all the Earth that acquaint and believe Yahweh, and
receive from his Right Hand Salvation, and we will rise from among
the dust in due time and season, and all whose chisel is not Spirit
Yahweh with his coloring of his promised Salvation within them, it is
foretold of and promised unto all the deceives that they will rise and
fall, they will in the end arise unto a second death.

Choose this day within your heart to honestly and truly acquaint
Yahweh, or chose your own chisel and paint brushes, and draw neigh to
Yahweh with your lips, but having your heart far away from from him,
let the acquainted of Yahweh among them, being accounted by Yahweh the
righteous among the deceivers who claim that they are for War no
more, but desire to rise in War, let them be scattered among the
four winds of the Earth, and where the majority of their assemblies
are openly for carnal weapons of War let the righteous come out from
among them, for all promoting carnal weapons of War are the
unrighteous that are about to be destroyed.

The Hypocrites who judge by man made standards have amassed trillions
of dollars to amass a Global Union to search for Yahweh's hidden, they
know me from the Scriptures that say he has nothing physically that
anyone could desire, so they brainwash the public to lock up and drug
out of their minds all that appear to be alike this one promised
within the Scriptures from Yahweh.

This another crazy man alike me hiding within the woods, stands beside
me upon Holy Hill Zion, and all their Rulers and Armies and Police and
their Judges and their Lawyers and Doctors and Nurses and their Media
and their Educators, all united to spin lies against us knowing that
we would come in a time that they expected not, as they not acquainted
with Yahweh are the evil that exalt themselves, saying, “we are but
fulfilling the prophecy of Yahweh.”

They understand not the issue of American Oil Reserves, most of the
Oil consumed by America is consumed by bending Plowshares into Swords,
and conducting War to murder for more Oil and Treasures.

In every Nation and Kingdom upon Earth, set upon your Ballots these
Two Choices, Choose either, “I want to fight against the God of
Abraham getting more Oil to bend more Plowshares into Swords, so that
I may rise and fall and be damned for eternity,” or “I want to stand
with the God of Abraham and use my own Oil and Resources to bend my
Swords into Plowshares, so that I might acquaint the God of Abraham in
my heart and rise from among the dead and live for eternity.”

These are the only two choices that you have to decide this day, and
even if you put it not upon your Ballots, Yahweh the God of Abraham
knows which you chose in your heart, and those that chose against his
will, will rise and fall.

I stand and say, I will bend your swords into plowshare, and you shall
learn war no more, saying I will not tun unto the Left nor unto the
Right, but the warmongers of both the Left and the Right call
themselves the Center in order to deceive, the same Left and Right
that set up and murdered my People my People caught between them
before, they have risen again, sitting upon Mountains of Treasures
that they amassed by setting up the innocent and declaring War, and
even declaring War of the Organizations that they funded to conduct
the War, all they do to justify themselves for murdering them that
they hired, is they say, “It is just blow back.” And they rise and
murder them their own that they deceived and hired, as they proclaim
other are leaders are insane because they target their own People,
when they themselves are doing the same, setting us up, and taking
away of Lives and our Liberty and our Pursuit of Happiness with their
deceit that falsely call security.

As I lay upon my bed, I saw a man and his shoulder, and in his left
ear a Red Gem earring. Yahweh gave me not your name to hide you from
his enemies but when you heard his word that I wrote, you began to
wonder where the dreams and visions you had came from ,Fear not they
come from Yahweh the God of Israel. The understand will grow as you
begin to hearken to the vision, and each one you over you will get
more, this is the way he worked with our Father Abraham and all who
walk in his foot steps. remember this wisdom about those things in the
dreams and visions which are future promises to you, Yahweh will
bring to pass his promises in his due time and season, wait upon the
Lord to energize his gift of Spirit within you.

O praise Yahweh the God of Abraham, Yahweh kindles a fire, and that
fire goes not out, even when seeing the righteous fall into the trap
of the wicked and bloody deceivers, we are assured as Yahweh brings to
pass each of his promises in his due time and seasons, we know all
that Yahweh calls and kindles his fire within them, shall live again,
and all who walk by their own sparks shall perish from among us.

The take paper and ink with the names of Yahweh upon it, and they walk
by their own sparks, but Spirit works within them he calls giving them
treasures of the shadows darkness, and in the Yahweh the Nations shall
trust.

O praise Yahweh the God of Israel, as he delivers his people not by
carnal weapons of war, but by righteousness. All his People are
delivered from his enemies as they endure the pressures, becoming
white within. Arises within darkens his Light upon Zion, his Rod of
Iron has bused heads of many Nations, and there shall be deliverance
for all the righteous among the Nations whom trust in Yahweh. He has a
laid in Zion a prestigious and tried Stone, a foundation Stone upon
whom the righteous shall not be moved, a Stone of stumbling to those
walk walk in darkness, as they stumble upon it, it shall fall upon
them, and grind them pieces, and bring deliverance to his People
Israel.

My Lord sitting at the right hand of Yahweh, laughs, and has all the
enemies of Yahweh deceived the deceives using their own delusions, and
leads them against one the other, leading them to their own
destruction for having deceived and assaulted his Holy Hill Zion.

Take not to the sword, all who take to the sword shall be consumed by
the sword, praise Yahweh the God of Abraham.

My Lord sitting at the right hand of Yahweh, laughs, and has all the
enemies of Yahweh deceived by their own delusions, and leads them
against one the other, leading them to their own destruction for
having deceived and assaulted his Holy Hill Zion.

http://josephloegering.blogspot.com/

In service of Yahweh and Country

Lord Christ Joseph

Heir by birthright of the house of Israel

0 nových zpráv