The Surrealism Of Gook Logic

Carolina Reb

Dec 11, 2019, 3:38:39 PM12/11/19
Indeed so. An application of Gook logic
reveals these to be American citizens living
in the United States of America:

http://www.asianews.it/files/img/size3/FILIPPINE_-_1110_-_Giovani.jpg

An application of Gook logic reveals these
to be lions living in the Belgan Congo:

https://pre-tend.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Penguins-Antarctica.jpg

Andrew Andrzej Baron

Dec 11, 2019, 4:07:18 PM12/11/19

In article <coo9lg....@news.alt.net>,
Carolina Reb <walt.h...@att.net> wrote:

Cheer up, old man! This leading nazoid ALSO sucked dick! And he
explains why it's OK for nazoids to do so!

"While in jail, Kuhnen[1] came out as gay. In response to critics
within the neo-Nazi movement, he argued that his lack of a family
meant he had more time to devote to militancy, and he pointed out
that Ernst Rohm[2] was also a gay Nazi."

Notes:

[1] Michael Kuhnen was the leader of the German neo-Nazi
scene; after sucking one too many dicks, he died of AIDS.

[2] The homosexual Ernst Rohm was the leader of the SA, and
also (surprise!) Adolf Shitler's "closest" personal friend
(nudge-nudge-wink-wink).

Michael Ejercito

Dec 12, 2019, 11:11:39 AM12/12/19
On Wednesday, December 11, 2019 at 12:38:39 PM UTC-8, Carolina Reb wrote:
> Indeed so. An application of Gook logic
> reveals these to be American citizens living
> in the United States of America:
>
> http://www.asianews.it/files/img/size3/FILIPPINE_-_1110_-_Giovani.jpg
The picture is uncaptioned and there are no landmarks indicating where it was taken.

> An application of Gook logic reveals these
> to be lions living in the Belgan Congo:
>
> https://pre-tend.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Penguins-Antarctica.jpg

These clearly are not lions.

Michael

Michael Ejercito

Dec 12, 2019, 11:12:06 AM12/12/19
What a bunch of shirtlifters they were!

Michael

Carolina Reb

Dec 12, 2019, 11:41:03 PM12/12/19
On Thursday, December 12, 2019 at 11:11:39 AM UTC-5, Michael Ejercito wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 11, 2019 at 12:38:39 PM UTC-8, Carolina Reb wrote:
> > Indeed so. An application of Gook logic
> > reveals these to be American citizens living
> > in the United States of America:
> >
> > http://www.asianews.it/files/img/size3/FILIPPINE_-_1110_-_Giovani.jpg
> The picture is uncaptioned and there are no landmarks indicating where it was taken.

No "landmarks" are needed. They bear all the racial
characteristics of your fellow Asians. You seems to
have some difficulty coming to grips with your own
racial identity. Here are some reminders:

https://www.facebook.com/michael.ejercito.9

https://www.instagram.com/MEjercit/

Bozo_D...@37.com

Dec 13, 2019, 3:43:58 AM12/13/19
And yet you have no difficulty coming to grips with a cock in your mouth do you elderly nazi Faggot.

NEMO

Dec 13, 2019, 5:37:32 AM12/13/19

In article <8a01399e-4075-47d0...@googlegroups.com>,
Carolina Reb <walt.h...@att.net> wrote:

POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hampton, aka "Carolina Reb",
made a living:

"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
Walt "Pigshit" Hampton, Message-ID: <78uj89....@news.alt.net>.

Carolina Reb

Dec 13, 2019, 6:12:15 AM12/13/19
On Thursday, December 12, 2019 at 11:12:06 AM UTC-5, Michael Ejercito wrote:

> What a bunch of shirtlifters they were!

The Gook in action after posting more miscegenation
porn on this newsgroup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy-DEicCQa0

Loose Cannon

Dec 13, 2019, 9:18:33 AM12/13/19
On Wednesday, December 11, 2019 at 3:38:39 PM UTC-5, Carolina Reb wrote:
> Indeed so. An application of Gook logic
> reveals these to be American citizens living
> in the United States of America:
>
> http://www.asianews.it/files/img/size3/FILIPPINE_-_1110_-_Giovani.jpg

These clearly are not Americans

> An application of Gook logic reveals these
> to be lions living in the Belgan Congo:
>
> https://pre-tend.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Penguins-Antarctica.jpg

These clearly are about as close to being lions as the miscreants in the other photo are of being Americans.

Loose Cannon

Dec 13, 2019, 9:22:04 AM12/13/19
I guess that's what's considered gook logic

planetna...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2019, 9:34:34 AM12/13/19
&[[][&&[][]&&[]&delimiter&&[][]&delimiter&[]&[&&&[]&delimiter&&[[][&&[][]&&[]&delimiter&&[]&[][]&&[][][]&&][&&[][]&&[]&delimiter&&[]&[[][&&[][]&&[]&delimiter&[]&

planetna...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2019, 9:35:07 AM12/13/19

NEMO

Dec 13, 2019, 9:41:51 AM12/13/19

In article <09c7d94f-bb04-4e5d...@googlegroups.com>,
FAKE Loose Cannon <efbe...@gmx.com> wrote:

> During and after WW2, more than 20 million big fat Russian dicks
> entered the vaginas, anuses, and throats of German women - repeatedly.
> Does this prove Hitler was wrong?

What do you think(?), shiteating freak?

Loose Cannon

Dec 13, 2019, 11:54:48 AM12/13/19
What I think is that you are a flaming faggot because you know the size of the Russian's dicks. Obviously you're into that sort of thing because you constantly write about.

Carolina Reb

Dec 13, 2019, 12:11:12 PM12/13/19
Nemo/Lambsky/Cuntica/etc etc was a constant progenitor of
dicks and cocks on this newsgroup back in and around 2012.
He had, and I presume he still does, an obsession with
posting the homosexual rape scene from "Deliverance," as
well as a never-ending obsession with the homosexual prison
drag queen Richard Speck. There is a sizeable number of
homosexual Jews on this newsgroup...some of them using up
to a dozen or so monikers in an attempt to hide the perversion.

However, a Jew can no more hide his perversions than a zebra
can change his stripes. The Gook is in a class by itself...this
Mongoloid racial interloper has an obsession with Caucasian
females manifested by incessant posting of miscegenation porn
on this newsgroup. There is a real possibility that the Gook
may eventually become a sexual offender, as he seeks more and
more gratification from jacking...and likewise finds it less and
less satisfying. The proper authorities in the Long Beach area
should be made aware of the situation.

Michael Ejercito

Dec 13, 2019, 1:05:57 PM12/13/19

"Carolina Reb" wrote in message

>On Thursday, December 12, 2019 at 11:11:39 AM UTC-5, Michael Ejercito
>wrote:
>> On Wednesday, December 11, 2019 at 12:38:39 PM UTC-8, Carolina Reb wrote:
>> > Indeed so. An application of Gook logic
>> > reveals these to be American citizens living
>> > in the United States of America:
>> >
>> > http://www.asianews.it/files/img/size3/FILIPPINE_-_1110_-_Giovani.jpg
>> The picture is uncaptioned and there are no landmarks indicating where
>> it was taken.
>> >

>No "landmarks" are needed.
They are needed for those who want to know where the picture was taken,
and the photographer did not tell where it was taken.

>They bear all the racial
>characteristics of your fellow Asians.
Wow.

>You seems to
>have some difficulty coming to grips with your own
>racial identity. Here are some reminders:

>https://www.facebook.com/michael.ejercito.9

>https://www.instagram.com/MEjercit/

It is you who can not come to grips with my racial identity, since you
keep obsessing over it.

Why are you so obsessed with my racial identity?

Michael

Michael Ejercito

Dec 13, 2019, 1:07:43 PM12/13/19

"Carolina Reb" wrote in message
No, that is your hero and butt buddy, Kevin Alfred Strom, in action as he
watches kiddie porn!

Michael

Carolina Reb

Dec 13, 2019, 2:29:34 PM12/13/19
On Friday, December 13, 2019 at 1:05:57 PM UTC-5, Michael Ejercito wrote:

> It is you who can not come to grips with my racial identity, since you
> keep obsessing over it.

Not at all. I am quite aware of what you are. I am convinced
the images you posted are of YOU - and to any impartial observer,
there could be absolutely no question as to your Asian racial
origins, you slant-eyed Mongoloid bastard.

It is YOU who maintain the fantasy that non-assimilatable racial
aliens such as yourself and your Jew friends can be successfully
integrated into Caucasian society. That hocus-pocus belongs right
up there with your "guardian angels" and Jewish "golems." When
the time comes, you racial aliens can and will be repatriated
back to your Asian homelands.

As to your Jew friends, the gambit can run anywhere from expulsion
to outright extermination. It will be most likely be done on a
case-by-case basis, after they have all been rounded up where
this evaluation will take place. Labor camps will serve this
purpose - perhaps one of each on the East Coast, Midwest, and
West Coast. As for Alaska and Hawaii, my understanding is that
there are so few Jews in those areas, that simple economic
justification would be quick and speedy extermination of those
undesirables.

Bozo_D...@37.com

Dec 13, 2019, 4:27:43 PM12/13/19
Speaking of friends, I betcha you have NO friends at all. You're a derelict hater misfit who bases everything on your highly distorted notions of politics and race. And again you have NO FRIENDS. You are an outcast, thats why you're here. and you know it. And you're a shameless hopeless Nazi faggot too.

Carolina Reb

Dec 14, 2019, 3:11:09 AM12/14/19
On 12/13/2019 4:27 PM, Bozo_D...@37.com wrote:

> Speaking of friends, I betcha you have NO friends at all. You're a derelict hater misfit who bases everything on your highly distorted notions of politics and race. And again you have NO FRIENDS. You are an outcast, thats why you're here. and you know it. And you're a shameless hopeless Nazi faggot too.

If you are really interested in knowing about me, you can find out just
about anything you want by visiting http://www.whitebiocentrism.com. The
forum is open to any member of the public wishing to view the content.

Be advised however, that posting there is another matter. Homosexuals,
Jews, homosexual Jews, Gooks, and other racial aliens are prohibited
from posting on this forum. If you are comfortable with that, then by
all means please feel to visit and view the site.

Michael Ejercito

Dec 14, 2019, 1:39:43 PM12/14/19

>On Friday, December 13, 2019 at 1:05:57 PM UTC-5, Michael Ejercito wrote:
>>

>> It is you who can not come to grips with my racial identity, since you
>> keep obsessing over it.
>>

>Not at all. I am quite aware of what you are.
So why bring it up?

What is its relevance?
>I am convinced
>the images you posted are of YOU - and to any impartial observer,
>there could be absolutely no question as to your Asian racial
>origins, you slant-eyed Mongoloid bastard.
There is nothing wrong with slant eyes.

>It is YOU who maintain the fantasy that non-assimilatable racial
>aliens such as yourself and your Jew friends can be successfully
>integrated into Caucasian society.
It is REALITY.

The man in these pictures is pretty well-integrated in more ways than
one!

http://www.theknot.com/us/elizabeth-bledsoe-and-jeffrey-yu-jul-2019/photos/2220858
>That hocus-pocus belongs right
>up there with your "guardian angels" and Jewish "golems." When
>the time comes, you racial aliens can and will be repatriated
>back to your Asian homelands.
And who will do this repatriating?

When will this time come?
>As to your Jew friends, the gambit can run anywhere from expulsion
>to outright extermination. It will be most likely be done on a
>case-by-case basis, after they have all been rounded up where
>this evaluation will take place. Labor camps will serve this
>purpose - perhaps one of each on the East Coast, Midwest, and
>West Coast. As for Alaska and Hawaii, my understanding is that
>there are so few Jews in those areas, that simple economic
>justification would be quick and speedy extermination of those
>undesirables.

The Judenvolk are better than you, more desirable than you.

Judith Bergman, Mirjam Bruck-Cohen, Alan M. Dershowitz, Natalie Hershlag,
Jeff Jacoby, Ben Shapiro, Deborah Sharavi, Amandla Stenberg, Dennis Prager,
and Elizabeth Wagmeister are all better than you!

Deal with it!

Get used to it!

Michael

Carolina Reb

Dec 14, 2019, 2:18:05 PM12/14/19
On 12/14/2019 1:39 PM, Michael Ejercito wrote:

>   Judith Bergman, Mirjam Bruck-Cohen, Alan M. Dershowitz, Natalie
> Hershlag, Jeff Jacoby, Ben Shapiro, Deborah Sharavi, Amandla Stenberg,
> Dennis Prager, and Elizabeth Wagmeister are all better than you!

This collection of Jews and Jewesses do have one redeemable
characteristic: they are not Gooks.

Bozo_D...@37.com

Dec 14, 2019, 5:48:03 PM12/14/19
about anything you want" except the truth and my sordid history says the nazi faggot pedo ex-con walter the Carolina Reb Hampton" … LOL what a pathetic joke! You hate Jews hampton becuz they kept you in your cage where you Belong.

Now STFU, KYS, and die, asshole.

NEMO

Dec 14, 2019, 6:12:31 PM12/14/19

In article <cp022d....@news.alt.net>,
Carolina Reb <walt.h...@att.net> wrote:

Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
Kevin Alfred Strom (born 1956 in Anchorage, Alaska) is the former
Managing Director of National Vanguard, a Charlottesville-based
organization that has been described as a racist, white separatist,
homophobic, and a Neo-Nazi hate group by the Southern Poverty Law
Center and the Anti-Defamation League.[1][2] Strom resigned from
National Vanguard in July 2006.[3] National Vanguard reportedly
disbanded on March 14, 2007, and its website has been dormant since
that time. In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of ten images
of child pornography and was sentenced to 23 months in prison.[4]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom

Loose Cannon

Dec 14, 2019, 6:13:02 PM12/14/19
Plus, they probably make great lampshades.

NEMO

Dec 14, 2019, 6:14:00 PM12/14/19

In article <dvqavel3utjh466sr...@4ax.com>,
FAKE Loose Cannon <efbe...@gmx.com> wrote:

> During and after WW2, more than 20 million big fat Russian dicks
> entered the vaginas, anuses, and throats of German women - repeatedly.
> Does this prove Hitler was wrong?

What do you think(?), shiteating freak?

Michael Ejercito

Dec 15, 2019, 9:56:41 PM12/15/19

"Loose Cannon" wrote in message
Jews are more likely to OWN the companies that make lampshades.

Nazi dreckvolk are completely unqualified to even mop the floors of the
lampshade factories.

No wonder you are jealous of the Judenvolk. They own businesses, they are
doctors and lawyers and military officers.

You only control a handful of meth labs and kiddie porn studios!

Michael

Michael Ejercito

Dec 16, 2019, 12:26:48 PM12/16/19

"The Peeler" wrote in message news:nOGJF.1178$Wm7...@usenetxs.com...

>On Sun, 15 Dec 2019 18:56:41 -0800, Michael Ejercito wrote:

>>>Plus, they probably make great lampshades.
>> Jews are more likely to OWN the companies that make lampshades.
>>
>> Nazi dreckvolk are completely unqualified to even mop the floors of
>> the
>> lampshade factories.
>>
>> No wonder you are jealous of the Judenvolk. They own businesses, they
>> are
>> doctors and lawyers and military officers.
>>
>> You only control a handful of meth labs and kiddie porn studios!

>As ugly as it sounds, but those are the FACTS!
Indeed.

Facts and truth are a bane to Nazi nithings!

Michael

Michael Ejercito

Dec 17, 2019, 1:56:39 PM12/17/19

"The Peeler" wrote in message news:DrQIF.36$Wm7...@usenetxs.com...

>On Fri, 13 Dec 2019 08:54:46 -0800 (PST), Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
>married nazi homo, whined again:

>>> What do you think(?),
>>
>> What I think is that you are a flaming faggot because you know the size
>> of the Russian's dicks. Obviously you're into that sort of thing because
>> you constantly write about.

>He didn't mention any size, you projecting gay nazi bastard. Try to get
>your
>fantasies under control. What your master wrote is a known historical fact.
>BTW, I just see that your gay, clinically insane partner from Carolina is
>around again! LOL
He wishes he could have been there to be penetrated.

Michael

Carolina Reb

Dec 17, 2019, 2:12:51 PM12/17/19
On Tuesday, December 17, 2019 at 1:56:39 PM UTC-5, Michael Ejercito wrote:

> He wishes he could have been there to be penetrated.

You wishing the porn images you post on this newsgroup
and jack to, could be real Caucasians. However, being
the Gook that you are, it will never come to pass. In
fact, there has been speculation on this very newsgroup
that you are incapable of real-world interactions even
with females of your own race.

P-Dub

Dec 17, 2019, 2:27:30 PM12/17/19
Look who's talking. You haven't been with a woman in decades. Let's be honest. You have never been with a woman. It explains much.

Carolina Reb

Dec 17, 2019, 3:06:12 PM12/17/19
Let's be honest. You need to go fuck yourself.

NEMO

Dec 17, 2019, 4:33:27 PM12/17/19

NEMO

Dec 17, 2019, 4:33:49 PM12/17/19

In article <658d7573-0f70-4b0f...@googlegroups.com>,
Carolina Reb <walt.h...@att.net> wrote:

Fuck off, you inferior, jizz-slurping lump of turd.

POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hapmton, aka "Carolina Reb", made a living

"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
Walt "Pigshit" Hampton, Message-ID: <78uj89....@news.alt.net>.

Carolina Reb

Dec 17, 2019, 7:06:05 PM12/17/19
Stay in Canada where you belong, Jewboy.

Loose Cannon

Dec 18, 2019, 6:40:49 AM12/18/19
On Tuesday, December 17, 2019 at 2:12:51 PM UTC-5, Carolina Reb wrote:
It's true. There are scores of photos of the gook to be found, yet not in one of them is he with a woman. If he can't find a gookette to be with, there is zero chance he could be with a human (White) woman.

Michael Ejercito

Dec 18, 2019, 10:21:21 AM12/18/19

"Carolina Reb" wrote in message
Truth hurts, eh?

Michael

Carolina Reb

Dec 18, 2019, 1:15:51 PM12/18/19
This moron thinks citizenship is determined by "landmarks," such
as these - with his Mongoloid features pasted predominately in front
of them....

https://www.instagram.com/MEjercit/

....but "landmarks" will not change his Gook DNA. If the Gook can
gather enough US currency, he may procure the services of a paid
escort (prostitute) and post this as his Caucasian love interest.
It is just a question as to how far this deranged Gook wants to
pursue his fantasy of miscegenation with a Caucasian.

NEMO

Dec 18, 2019, 3:45:15 PM12/18/19

In article <6d6b520b-2548-46f0...@googlegroups.com>,

Michael Ejercito

Dec 22, 2019, 12:04:59 PM12/22/19

"The Peeler" wrote in message news:cWoKF.171519$O9t....@usenetxs.com...

>On Wed, 18 Dec 2019 03:40:47 -0800 (PST), Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
>married nazi homo, whined again:

>> It's true. There are scores of photos of the gook to be found, yet not in
>> one of them is he with a woman. If he can't find a gookette to be with,
>> there is zero chance he could be with a human (White) woman.

>Two miserable nazoid gay losers hoping their harsh master would be a loser
>and failure like them! LOL

You got that right!

Michael