DESTROY the United Nations

Joe Cooper

Dec 27, 2016, 1:27:12 PM12/27/16
Sometimes enough really is just enough. And so it is here.

The United Nations, which emerged out of the ashes of the Second World
War and the Shoah but which has come to embody that which it was
initially formed to oppose, has long ceased serving any useful function.
Ironically founded in no small part to better secure the Jewish fate, the
wretched hive of morally relativistic scum and Western values-loathing
villainy has long succumbed to strongman sycophancy, noxious Arab
supremacism, and perverse Islamist-Leftist dogma. The grotesque body
that once so pusillanimously slandered Zionism as “racism” has now
doubled down on its obsessive Jew-hatred with Friday’s Security Council
passage of Resolution 2334, a disgraceful screed that betrays Leftist
attempts to legitimize the Yitzhak Rabin/Yasser Arafat-negotiated Oslo
Acccords framework and seeks to unilaterally impose final settlement
terms on the Israelis and the Palestinians that would enforce the
(literally) indefensible “1967 borders” armistice line.

Notwithstanding that the “1967 borders,” decried by virtually the entire
Israeli defense edifice and sardonically lambasted by many in the tiny
Jewish state as “Auschwitz borders,” would shrink Israel to a mere nine
miles wide at its narrowest point. Notwithstanding that 2334 rewards the
kleptocratic, jihadi martyr-subsidizing Palestinian Authority, which has
turned down multiple generous Israeli offers of full-fledged statehood in
this century alone, and of late has allied with Muslim Brotherhood
offshoot Sunni sharia supremacist terror group Hamas in a “unity
government,” for instigating a bloody “knife intifada” that consisted of
stabbing as many Jerusalem Jews as the jihadists could find.
Notwithstanding that, under 2334, the two holiest sites in all of Judaism
(the Temple Mount and the Western Wall) have their history scurrilously
rewritten by Islamophilic revisionists so as to unfathomably render them
part of “occupied Palestinian territory.” Notwithstanding that, under
2334, the entire Jewish Quarter of the Old City of Jerusalem, where Jews
have lived for literally millennia, is also deemed “occupied Palestinian
territory” in its entirety. Notwithstanding that, under 2334, Jesus
(born as a Jew in Bethlehem) would have been considered an “illegal
settler” in “occupied Palestinian territory.” Notwithstanding that, as
my friend Eugene Kontorovich aptly demonstrates, the actual underlying
legal dispute with respect to Judea and Samaria is far from settled.

To say that this is reprehensibly ugly and shameful would be to put it
mildly. Such misanthropic anti-Judeo-Christian and pro-Arabist
historical revisionism is, of course, par for the course for the feckless
dolts at the supra-national, sovereignty-undermining institution that
perverts Manhattan’s East River skyline.

But by not only formally abstaining at the vote but (by all accounts)
also surreptitiously working behind the scenes to lobby passage of
Resolution 2334, the unhinged Obama Administration and its sharia
supremacism-abetting foot soldiers in Foggy Bottom have truly struck a
dagger into the very essence of the American role at the U.N. For
decades, the U.S. could be counted upon to exercise its permanent
Security Council veto to stop such misguided anti-Israel assaults in
their tracks. Indeed, many conservatives reluctantly acceded to U.S.
funding and membership in the international body for something akin to
precisely this reason. Over my personal protestations, I have heard this
express rationale from many conservative friends.

In a moment of true clarity, though, the unholy Leftist trinity of Barack
Obama, John Kerry, and Samantha Power savagely betrayed Israel and
disproved the alleged efficacy of such a long-term strategy. So be it.
But now the global progressive Left, ever in love with its would-be
transnational overlords at the U.N., must pay a steep price for that
betrayal.

That price is simple. Donald Trump and the Republican-led U.S. Congress
should declare war on the United Nations. No actual bullets need be
fired, but it is now time to do everything in our power to destroy any
remaining claimed credibility and legitimacy for the U.N. Yes, destroy.

Fully defunding the God-forsaken multinationalist entity of any U.S.
taxpayer dollars should be an immediate first step. Next, the Trump
Administration should take any and all necessary steps to get that
blighted symbol of illiberal autocracy and Jew-hatred off Manhattan’s
proud skyline. Steve has some good ideas for how to accomplish that.
I’d only add (and, given the U.N.’s idiosyncratic legal status, I’m
actually not positive how this might work) that, despite my usual firm
opposition to eminent domain, I would be on board with the idea of using
it to kick the U.N. out of New York. Removing the Western democracy-
bashing, terrorist-abetting “diplomats” from Turtle Bay might plausibly
count as a “public use” in its own right, per the Fifth Amendment textual
requirement. But to solidify (if necessary, here?) Fifth Amendment
requirements, just for good measure, and also to show what he really
thinks of the amorphous, anti-Semitic “international community,” Trump
should then install an elaborate missile defense system there in the
building’s stead in eastern Manhattan. Right in the rubble of the U.N.
building. And he should point the missile defense system directly at
Tehran.

Next, after the repulsive body is defunded and kicked off our sovereign
shores, and after soon-to-be U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley has
spent a week or two enjoying herself by trolling the international body
and making extensive use of her two middle fingers, the U.S. should
formally and fully withdraw its membership status. The Obama
Administration has singularly destroyed the rationale underlying the only
quasi-legitimate reason to retain membership status, which is to use the
veto power to block irksome Security Council resolutions. That (perhaps
always) quixotic ideal died last Friday, with Samantha Power’s
disgraceful abstention on Resolution 2334. Since there is literally no
other compelling reason for the U.S. to formally bless the legitimacy of
a morally perverse body that praises Fidel Castro but says Jews have no
ties to the Western Wall, we should rip the Band-Aid off in its entirety.
The U.N. already undermines our constitutional self-rule and hamstrings
our foreign policy by submitting it to the capricious whims of autocrats
and dictators. Be gone already.

Finally, after congressional defunding, the building of a missile defense
system in the literal ashes of the former U.N. edifice in Turtle Bay, and
formal withdrawal, conservatives and U.N. skeptics must commence a
systemic, profound assault in the public discourse to deprive the
institution of any extant legitimacy. President Trump should make an
affirmative case for full withdrawal in his State of the Union Address,
and he can supplement the formal case by (in true Trumpist fashion)
adding the occasional mocking insult or two toward Ban Ki-moon and his
illicit henchmen. Trump can taunt their newfound inability to prevent
the U.S. from taking whatever actions it wants to take vis a vis either
the Sunni (e.g., Islamic State or Muslim Brotherhood) or Shi’ite (i.e.,
Iran) jihads. Sitting conservative politicians should make a concerted
effort to tout the benefits of our being constitutionally and
geopolitically unshackled on the Sunday talk show circuit, and in other
mainstream media more broadly. Like-minded Western allies should be
encouraged to follow us out the door and to not look back. And if the
mainstream Jewish establishment (represented by traditional, non-right-
wing groups like AIPAC, AJC, and the Jewish Federations of North America)
has any sense of pride and post-Obama era hardened realism as to the
threats to Israel, it ought to enthusiastically join in this public
relations effort.

With the body sinking deeper and deeper into self-parody, a concerted
effort at shaming, delegitiziming, and (yes) fully withdrawing from the
U.N. is long overdue. The United Nations is a disgraceful black mark on
our national conscience and, upon assuming office, Donald Trump and the
Republican-led Congress should waste little time in stripping these
retrograde anti-Semites of any and all American imprimaturs. As far as
I’m concerned, the Jew-hating scum who pathetically virtue signal when it
comes to Assad’s butchery in Syria but instead choose to focus on anti-
Semitic resolutions like Friday’s 2334 farce can all go to hell. Yes, to
hell.

What was once a well-intentioned attempt to prevent the excesses of
European-style nationalism has long degenerated into a punch line. And a
bigoted Jew-hating punch line, at that. It is long time to assure the
same fate for this toothless body as was met by all the scores of groups
who tried, but failed, over millennia in their own myriad ways to harm
and ultimately eradicate the Jewish people.

Be gone already. United Nations delenda est.

Source: http://bit.ly/2hqihXi

--
“Don't let Democrats get away with pretending to care about blacks while
they fight tooth and nail against any policy that would give blacks a

Carolina Reb

Dec 27, 2016, 1:41:35 PM12/27/16
On Tuesday, December 27, 2016 at 1:27:12 PM UTC-5, Joe Cooper wrote:

> The United Nations, which emerged out of the ashes of the Second World
> War and the Shoah

Fuck the goddamn "shoah," and
fuck all you smegma-faced Yids.

Michael Ejercito

Dec 27, 2016, 2:23:49 PM12/27/16
On Tue, 27 Dec 2016 18:25:40 -0000 (UTC), Joke Cooper
<drag...@removeunseen.is> wrote:

>Sometimes enough really is just enough. And so it is here.

You bet, Joke. Nuke the SHIT out of the Izzies!

Michael
--

The joo 'survivors'®™ sing this song
Doo-dah doo-dah

Gwine to cheat all day
Gwine to scam all night
I put my money on the Madoff plan
And the whole thing turned to shite

Oh, the long nosed jewboi and his big black hat
Doo-dah doo-dah
Come to a shithole and they all love that
Oh, de doo-dah day

Gwine to cheat all day
Gwine to scam all night
I put my money on the Madoff plan
And the whole thing turned to shite

The Foreskin Peeler sings this song
Doo-dah doo-dah
Wait for greeking far too long
Oh, de dooh-dah day

Gwine to peel all day
Gwine to suck all night
I put my money in a big Grik bank
And all all I got was shite

Carolina Reb

Dec 27, 2016, 2:54:00 PM12/27/16
On Tuesday, December 27, 2016 at 2:23:49 PM UTC-5, Michael Ejercito wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Dec 2016 18:25:40 -0000 (UTC), Joke Cooper
> <drag...@removeunseen.is> wrote:
>
> >Sometimes enough really is just enough. And so it is here.
>
> You bet, Joke. Nuke the SHIT out of the Izzies!
>

> Michael
> --

Damn right! Nuke the shit
out of the soldiers...then
for the leadership...this
fellow....

"Omnes relinquite spes, o vos intrantes!"

http://www.joblo.com/images_arrownews/brazenbulllogo.jpg

Loose Cannon

Dec 27, 2016, 2:58:09 PM12/27/16

Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!

"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."

Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.

Loose Cannon

Dec 27, 2016, 3:00:30 PM12/27/16

IN MEMORIAM: poem for a dead limey nazoid
Nazi Nicky sucked a dicky
and he surely wasn't picky
that is why the little sicky
lies under a filthy bricky!

--In puking memory of the cocksucking limey nazoid
Nicky Crane who, much to the joy of decent people
everywhere, died of AIDS.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane

Carolina Reb

Dec 27, 2016, 3:30:17 PM12/27/16
On Tuesday, December 27, 2016 at 2:58:09 PM UTC-5, Loose Cannon wrote:
> Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!

https://theendofzion.com/the-fecal-fixation-of-the-chosen-ones/

Loose Cannon

Dec 27, 2016, 4:20:00 PM12/27/16

Wendy Iwanow, yet another (YES!) neo-nazi bitch who sucked Black Dick on Camera

Yep folks, it seems that sucking Black Dick is a pre-requisite
for entering the sub-lice neo-Nazi circles (BOTH for "men"
and "women").

Sit back in your chair, both humans and nazoid sub-lice, and
read the incredible story of Wendy Iwanow, aka "Bianca Trump"
(well, nazoid sub-lice, find someone to read it for you).

The following is a good start:

http://onepearsallandhisbooks.blogspot.co.il/2005/03/rise-and-fall-of-wendy-iwanow.html

"It was in just over a year that Bianca Trump, an impossibly buxom
pin-up model and B-list porn actress, degenerated into Wendy Iwanow,
neo-Nazi tattoo artist and hanger-on in America's white racist
underground. Iwanow (her true name) was arrested on an outstanding
warrant for forgery on November 7, 2003 in the company of Aryan
Nations' fuehrer Richard Butler when her name was run at the airport
in Spokane, Washington."

Some of the films the cocksucking nazoid bitch appeared in are
"Creme de la Face", "Rent-a-Butt", and "Little White Girl, Big
Black Man."

This is just too good, too good... LOMPO!

Carolina Reb

Dec 27, 2016, 4:48:49 PM12/27/16
On Tuesday, December 27, 2016 at 4:20:00 PM UTC-5, Loose Cannon wrote:

> "It was in just over a year that Bianca Trump,

Keep on tossing Trump's
name around, and there will
not be enough time for you
to try to escape from the
Brazen Bull.

Loose Cannon

Dec 27, 2016, 4:55:29 PM12/27/16

In article <4c5bd9cb-bc72-4d02...@googlegroups.com>,
Carolina Reb <walt.h...@att.net> wrote:

> Keep on tossing Trump's name around,

Since you asked:

Wendy Iwanow, yet another (YES!) neo-nazi bitch who sucked Black Dick on Camera

Carolina Reb

Dec 27, 2016, 5:13:42 PM12/27/16
On Tuesday, December 27, 2016 at 4:55:29 PM UTC-5, Loose Cannon wrote:

> Since you asked:

I did not ask,
you fucking Yid
assclown...I told.

Loose Cannon

Dec 27, 2016, 5:22:07 PM12/27/16

"Face of German neo-Nazi Party" Sucks Black Dick on Camera

You could not invent this, folks! It's just TOO **FUCKING** GOOD! LOMPO!

http://tinyurl.com/lnscf3m

Carolina Reb

Dec 27, 2016, 6:01:01 PM12/27/16
How about the Darkie dick
in your Yid ass, you fucking
Jew faggot?

Loose Cannon

Dec 27, 2016, 6:14:25 PM12/27/16

Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
Kevin Alfred Strom (born 1956 in Anchorage, Alaska) is the former
Managing Director of National Vanguard, a Charlottesville-based
organization that has been described as a racist, white separatist,
homophobic, and a Neo-Nazi hate group by the Southern Poverty Law
Center and the Anti-Defamation League.[1][2] Strom resigned from
National Vanguard in July 2006.[3] National Vanguard reportedly
disbanded on March 14, 2007, and its website has been dormant since
that time. In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of ten images
of child pornography and was sentenced to 23 months in prison.[4]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom

Carolina Reb

Dec 27, 2016, 6:20:43 PM12/27/16
On Tuesday, December 27, 2016 at 6:14:25 PM UTC-5, Loose Cannon wrote:
> Leading

...the way for Jew faggots everywhere:

https://theuglytruth.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/starofdavidgay.png?w=435&h=245

PaxPerPoten

Dec 28, 2016, 2:28:17 AM12/28/16
On 12/27/2016 12:25 PM, Joe Cooper wrote:
> Sometimes enough really is just enough. And so it is here.

When Israel returns the lands stolen in 1967 by armed conflict and pays
reparations(Just like they demanded of Germany) ...then we can talk
about a peaceful settlement in the Middle East. But until then you will
not get the damaged parties to salute the Jews.

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster

NoBody

Dec 28, 2016, 10:46:17 AM12/28/16
On Wed, 28 Dec 2016 01:28:22 -0600, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

>On 12/27/2016 12:25 PM, Joe Cooper wrote:
>> Sometimes enough really is just enough. And so it is here.
>
>When Israel returns the lands stolen in 1967 by armed conflict and pays
>reparations(Just like they demanded of Germany) ...then we can talk
>about a peaceful settlement in the Middle East. But until then you will
>not get the damaged parties to salute the Jews.

When you win territory in a war, that territory is not considered
"stolen". Perhaps those who would attack Israel should have thought
about that first. You are quite the anti-Semite, aren't you?

Loose Cannon

Dec 28, 2016, 11:08:45 AM12/28/16

PaxPerPoten

Dec 28, 2016, 11:03:09 PM12/28/16
You are quite the Moron aren't you? Israel did the attacking..Not the
other way around and big Brother under the leadership of Lyndon Baines
Johnson protected that crap-hole Israel from retribution.. Or it
wouldn't be there today. The day America removes its umbrella of
protection from Israel will be the first day of Israels demise. The
first day that the Law stops protecting you retards will be the first
day of your neutering...To keep your kind from polluting the Gene field
anymore.

Michael Ejercito

Dec 29, 2016, 12:01:01 AM12/29/16

"NoBody" wrote in message
The Judenhass is strong in him.

Michael

Michael Ejercito

Dec 29, 2016, 12:03:52 AM12/29/16

"Carolina Reb" wrote in message
So that is your sex life.

Michael

Michael Ejercito

Dec 29, 2016, 12:06:35 AM12/29/16

"Carolina Reb" wrote in message
These links contain Shoah truth, you smegma breath.

Nizkor.org

YadVashem.org

USHMM.org

Remember.org

HolocaustHistory.net

HMD.Org.UK

HolocaustEdu.org

HolocaustMemorial.us

HolocaustMemorialMiamiBeach.org

HolocaustCenter.org

Holocaust.OregonState.edu

IowaHolocaustMemorial.com

IlHolocaustMuseum.org

Michael Ejercito

Dec 29, 2016, 8:30:07 AM12/29/16
YOUR sex life is jew ainlungus, dreckgook.

Michael Ejercito

Dec 29, 2016, 8:32:30 AM12/29/16
On Wed, 28 Dec 2016 21:08:07 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Carolina Reb" wrote in message
>
>>On Tuesday, December 27, 2016 at 1:27:12 PM UTC-5, Joe Cooper wrote:
>>>

>>> The United Nations, which emerged out of the ashes of the Second World
>>> War and the Shoah
>>>

>>Fuck the goddamn "shoah," and
>>fuck all you smegma-faced Yids.
> These links contain Shoah truth, you smegma breath.

There IS no 'shoah'®™ truth, you anus/diarrhoea breath. It's ALL jew
lies, promotion and marketing.

>Nizkor.org
>
>YadVashem.org
>
>USHMM.org
>
>Remember.org
>
>HolocaustHistory.net
>
>HMD.Org.UK
>
>HolocaustEdu.org
>
>HolocaustMemorial.us
>
>HolocaustMemorialMiamiBeach.org
>
>HolocaustCenter.org
>
>Holocaust.OregonState.edu
>
>IowaHolocaustMemorial.com
>
>IlHolocaustMuseum.org

ALL jew and shabbos goy lies, promotion and marketing.

"There's no business like shoah business."
- Abba Eban (1915-2002), former Foreign Affairs minister of 'Israel'

Michael Ejercito

Dec 29, 2016, 8:34:03 AM12/29/16
When you're the aggressor in a war, as was the case here, it IS
stolen. You're quite the jewloving 'pro-semite'®™, aren't you?

Michael Ejercito

Dec 29, 2016, 8:34:52 AM12/29/16
The Judenliebe and ainlungus are DOMINANT in you.

Michael Ejercito

Dec 29, 2016, 9:46:45 AM12/29/16

"Michael Ejercito" wrote in message

>On Wed, 28 Dec 2016 21:02:32 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>"NoBody" wrote in message

>>>When you win territory in a war, that territory is not considered
>>>"stolen". Perhaps those who would attack Israel should have thought
>>>about that first. You are quite the anti-Semite, aren't you?
>> The Judenhass is strong in him.
>>

>>Michael

>The Judenliebe and ainlungus are DOMINANT in you.
Forger, I do no anilingus.

Michael

NoBody

Dec 29, 2016, 9:59:14 AM12/29/16
On Wed, 28 Dec 2016 22:03:12 -0600, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

>On 12/28/2016 9:46 AM, NoBody wrote:

>>> When Israel returns the lands stolen in 1967 by armed conflict and pays
>>> reparations(Just like they demanded of Germany) ...then we can talk
>>> about a peaceful settlement in the Middle East. But until then you will
>>> not get the damaged parties to salute the Jews.
>>
>> When you win territory in a war, that territory is not considered
>> "stolen". Perhaps those who would attack Israel should have thought
>> about that first. You are quite the anti-Semite, aren't you?
>
>You are quite the Moron aren't you? Israel did the attacking..Not the
>other way around and big Brother under the leadership of Lyndon Baines
>Johnson protected that crap-hole Israel from retribution.. Or it
>wouldn't be there today. The day America removes its umbrella of
>protection from Israel will be the first day of Israels demise. The
>first day that the Law stops protecting you retards will be the first
>day of your neutering...To keep your kind from polluting the Gene field
>anymore.

I've read the history and the attacks that led to Israels adctions.
Have you?

Michael Ejercito

Dec 29, 2016, 10:10:37 AM12/29/16
On Thu, 29 Dec 2016 06:48:17 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Dreckgook, you do HEAP ainlungus.

Michael Ejercito

Dec 29, 2016, 10:20:33 AM12/29/16
You believe all the jew lies you read, you stupid cunt?

PaxPerPoten

Dec 29, 2016, 5:38:55 PM12/29/16
Golly gee whiz no! Does it help any that I was there? Along with a few
thousand other Americans attached to the Carrier group. Our other
observation team disappeared and were never hear from again. LBJ didn't
want to upset his buddies in Israel by asking what happened to them.
But maybe it was because the Mosad had something to do with Kennedy's
accident?

Zinger

Dec 29, 2016, 5:40:33 PM12/29/16
On 12/29/2016 11:31 AM, The Peeler wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Dec 2016 07:20:32 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
> psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
> her master Michael, farted again:

>>> I've read the history and the attacks that led to Israels adctions.
>>> Have you?
>>
>> You believe all the jew lies you read, you stupid cunt?
>
> The entire educated and decent part of the world knows that it was Israel
> that got attacked several times by the dumb Arabs!

The only attack you are aware of is everyone butt fucking you and you
squealing deliriously.

--
Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to
the security of a free State, the right of the people
to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed

Michael Ejercito

Dec 29, 2016, 6:53:03 PM12/29/16
On Thu, 29 Dec 2016 16:40:39 -0600, Zinger <Zin...@badSoSad.com>
wrote:

>On 12/29/2016 11:31 AM, The Foreskin Peeler wrote:

[FLUHS Grik skata]

>The only attack you are aware of is everyone butt fucking you and you
>squealing deliriously.

He's a GRIK! He GETS it every g-ddam day!

Michael

NoBody

Dec 30, 2016, 11:12:43 AM12/30/16
I have zero reason to believe what you say given your inability to
understand the history of the events.

Michael Ejercito

Dec 30, 2016, 11:45:39 AM12/30/16
*I* have zero reason to believe YOU given your propensity for sucking
jew ani/recti.