Find Casual Hookup, Looking One Night Stand, Dating for Sex

jame...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 2:30:13 AM2/10/18
Finding girls nearby, great. Those looking for a one time explore. If you’re looking for a one night stand perhaps something more than that, no strings attached, women dating they are singles or married want get laid tonight, or more time want a real sex partner, even though can’t hookup with someone casual nearby area online.

JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

addie...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 3:01:37 AM2/10/18
On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 1:00:13 PM UTC+5:30, jame...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding girls nearby, great. Those looking for a one time explore. If you’re looking for a one night stand perhaps something more than that, no strings attached, women dating they are singles or married want get laid tonight, or more time want a real sex partner, even though can’t hookup with someone casual nearby area online.
>
> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

I am an older woman seeking love. I am intelligent, caring, outgoing, fun, and loving. I love to go out dance. I am looking for serious. I can be reach 203-293-3540.

onlinex...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 3:02:53 AM2/10/18
On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 1:00:13 PM UTC+5:30, jame...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding girls nearby, great. Those looking for a one time explore. If you’re looking for a one night stand perhaps something more than that, no strings attached, women dating they are singles or married want get laid tonight, or more time want a real sex partner, even though can’t hookup with someone casual nearby area online.
>
> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

My Name Brenda ..I take my search on this site very seriously. I only want to fall in love once in my life, with one wonderful man and build strong relationships with him and only him. On the dating sites I am looking for a man who will always appreciate my personality. I want him to be wise, openhearted and kind. In my opinion a man is a leader in every relationship. My dream is to become his second half and never make him sad. That is how I see my future life and I am not scared of a real meeting if we find things in common with you.Text Me (925) 385-6537

erica.f...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 3:04:39 AM2/10/18
On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 1:00:13 PM UTC+5:30, jame...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding girls nearby, great. Those looking for a one time explore. If you’re looking for a one night stand perhaps something more than that, no strings attached, women dating they are singles or married want get laid tonight, or more time want a real sex partner, even though can’t hookup with someone casual nearby area online.
>
> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

23 year old single mother of one sick of the dating game looking for someone understanding and outgoing to settle down with and begin a life . NO judgement just honesty . and we will see where it goes

eviem...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 3:06:24 AM2/10/18
On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 1:00:13 PM UTC+5:30, jame...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding girls nearby, great. Those looking for a one time explore. If you’re looking for a one night stand perhaps something more than that, no strings attached, women dating they are singles or married want get laid tonight, or more time want a real sex partner, even though can’t hookup with someone casual nearby area online.
>
> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

'm Andrea ...i'm a single lady looking for a man thats ready for long term relationship someone who is ready to ride or die with me ...i have been single since last year and now i'm tired of living a lonely life i want someone responsible and caring who's ready for something serious .....any interesting man should send me an email

carmen...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 3:08:14 AM2/10/18
On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 1:00:13 PM UTC+5:30, jame...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding girls nearby, great. Those looking for a one time explore. If you’re looking for a one night stand perhaps something more than that, no strings attached, women dating they are singles or married want get laid tonight, or more time want a real sex partner, even though can’t hookup with someone casual nearby area online.
>
> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

what happened to all the generous men at who can handle a curvy kinky girl if your intrested text me (775)499-6757 and we can talk.

singles...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 3:09:49 AM2/10/18
On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 1:00:13 PM UTC+5:30, jame...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding girls nearby, great. Those looking for a one time explore. If you’re looking for a one night stand perhaps something more than that, no strings attached, women dating they are singles or married want get laid tonight, or more time want a real sex partner, even though can’t hookup with someone casual nearby area online.
>
> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

I'm Stella 29yrs...i live here in new york,ny.I'm new on here.A friend suggest this to me..I hope i meet the right man on here ?.I'm looking for the right man I'm a funny, sensual, hopeless romantic, motivated, good head on my shoulders I have a big heart. I'm pretty open minded, and love to laugh.I want a real relationship cus have heard a lot about crag list. I don't have time or the patience for playing games. I'm looking for a real man. I'm pretty open to who you are. I'm not a girl to judge, because honestly it's what's on the inside that counts. I'm just ready to have that right man in my life please put your email to the subject line so I can quickly delete all the spam and bots that are sure to show up in my email. Enjoy your day and I look forward to hearing from you!

amy.g....@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 3:12:04 AM2/10/18
On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 1:00:13 PM UTC+5:30, jame...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding girls nearby, great. Those looking for a one time explore. If you’re looking for a one night stand perhaps something more than that, no strings attached, women dating they are singles or married want get laid tonight, or more time want a real sex partner, even though can’t hookup with someone casual nearby area online.
>
> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

I’ve been blessed to have had some amazing experiences in my life and feel that it's in great part due to my willingness to go the direction that the Universe opens before me. It can be scary, but I think life is better when I'm willing to take a leap and try something new. I'm also an advocate of lifelong learning and try to learn lessons from both good and bad experiences.

I'm looking for a man who is smart (intelligence is sexy), happy, funny, open-minded & passionate. I want to hold your hand and lean into you while we walk on the beach. I want someone that I can share my hopes and dreams with and who will share his with me. I'm looking for a partner to laugh with, to cry with, and most importantly to love with. I'm looking for a monogamous relationship; not looking for a 'player'.

The real trick is to meet someone who can carry a serious conversation but also be capable of being silly in the right moments.. So believe me, when you would discover my universe, you won't have any desire to look for someone else.. Do you agree with me? i'd be so glad if you can texts me on my cell phone # 803 828 2997 , Jane Cares.

sonja...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 3:13:35 AM2/10/18
On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 1:00:13 PM UTC+5:30, jame...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding girls nearby, great. Those looking for a one time explore. If you’re looking for a one night stand perhaps something more than that, no strings attached, women dating they are singles or married want get laid tonight, or more time want a real sex partner, even though can’t hookup with someone casual nearby area online.
>
> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

I am a woman for romantic relationships! Here on this dating site I am looking for my soul mate. I am a sincere, patient, quite, joyful, affectionate and kind person. I am a rather romantic person. I like communicating and enjoy spending my time with my friends. I hate when people lie and cheat on each other. I am not selfish and I always care about my friends and relatives. I am quite mature in spite of my age. I live alone, separately from my parents. My heart is not empty. It is full of emotions and feelings. It is difficult for me to refuse when somebody asks me for help. I have many activities in my life. I like to dance and go to fitness. I like being outdoors. Also I enjoy walking by the seaside. Cooking is also one of my favourite hobbies. I like to make up something new.

jasmi...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 3:16:04 AM2/10/18
On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 1:00:13 PM UTC+5:30, jame...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding girls nearby, great. Those looking for a one time explore. If you’re looking for a one night stand perhaps something more than that, no strings attached, women dating they are singles or married want get laid tonight, or more time want a real sex partner, even though can’t hookup with someone casual nearby area online.
>
> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

hi, my name is Marie as you can see from my profile I am intelligent, creative, curious and well-educated. I have a good sense of humour, love a good laugh and radiate positive energy. I think I am a very communicative young lady. I like being friendly to people I deal with and when they do the same towards me.You can text me on my cell number......9363031046.....i want to let you know that,I'm a serious girl who decided to change my life and find a man who will give my heart, all of myself, to link my life with him. I believe that this site will help me in this search. I think that I can find a man who will love me sincerely, not only my outer world but also my inner world. I am an honest and open girl, ready for a serious relationship and creating a marriage. I really want a real, strong and friendly family. I'm tired of deceit and loneliness, so I decided to radically change my life. I know that I will succeed. If you are looking for a serious relationship, I'm waiting for your letter.You can text me on my cell number......9363031046...or email me on madem...@gmx.com

kelvinb...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 3:17:30 AM2/10/18
On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 1:00:13 PM UTC+5:30, jame...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding girls nearby, great. Those looking for a one time explore. If you’re looking for a one night stand perhaps something more than that, no strings attached, women dating they are singles or married want get laid tonight, or more time want a real sex partner, even though can’t hookup with someone casual nearby area online.
>
> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

27 Year old single Black F from maryland (Rockville Area) Light Brown Skin, '5 '3, I'm Friendly i live alone no children what i am looking for is Love, Respect, friendship. and i'm looking for kindness and respect in a man not rudeness someone who works very hard and knows how to treat women with respect, i am also looking for an interracial relationship, i work i like to have fun and see where that goes if you want to know more about me message me on kik (beautifullife90)the age range is 20-29 only

ashleym...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 3:18:54 AM2/10/18
On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 1:00:13 PM UTC+5:30, jame...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding girls nearby, great. Those looking for a one time explore. If you’re looking for a one night stand perhaps something more than that, no strings attached, women dating they are singles or married want get laid tonight, or more time want a real sex partner, even though can’t hookup with someone casual nearby area online.
>
> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

I would love to meet a soul partner who is caring loving and honesty , I have learnt a lot from my work past relationship and I don't want t get hurt anymore but have the best and forever husband ..I would love to talk not about myself and I can be reach on four eight zero four four two eight five four three...Betty Rois..4804428543

lucylee...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 3:20:11 AM2/10/18
On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 1:00:13 PM UTC+5:30, jame...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding girls nearby, great. Those looking for a one time explore. If you’re looking for a one night stand perhaps something more than that, no strings attached, women dating they are singles or married want get laid tonight, or more time want a real sex partner, even though can’t hookup with someone casual nearby area online.
>
> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

My name is Tawi. I work at home babysat. I need someone to talk to and to go out with. I want to make love last. Are you the one? U can call me 319-260-1211.

amyem...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 3:25:15 AM2/10/18
On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 1:00:13 PM UTC+5:30, jame...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding girls nearby, great. Those looking for a one time explore. If you’re looking for a one night stand perhaps something more than that, no strings attached, women dating they are singles or married want get laid tonight, or more time want a real sex partner, even though can’t hookup with someone casual nearby area online.
>
> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

I’m easy to communicate and to get along with as well as positive, kind and very soft. I am a girl who is full of joy, energy, sympathy, tenderness and passion for life. Most of all I appreciate decency, benevolent and frank people. I stay active. I am just very curious and energetic.

TEXT only real person (Pm) +1(832) 408-1364

amelie...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 3:27:09 AM2/10/18
On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 1:00:13 PM UTC+5:30, jame...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding girls nearby, great. Those looking for a one time explore. If you’re looking for a one night stand perhaps something more than that, no strings attached, women dating they are singles or married want get laid tonight, or more time want a real sex partner, even though can’t hookup with someone casual nearby area online.
>
> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

it's what I want out of life. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get to experience it. i don't want to hurt any man and i don't want any man to hurt me that is why i have free my heart to fall in love with you , so that i will not make a mistake. i need a man who is very caring , a responsible man that know the value of a woman in a life of a man. and for this to happen Bellabellni1982 at gmail.com

donnane...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 3:28:36 AM2/10/18
On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 1:00:13 PM UTC+5:30, jame...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding girls nearby, great. Those looking for a one time explore. If you’re looking for a one night stand perhaps something more than that, no strings attached, women dating they are singles or married want get laid tonight, or more time want a real sex partner, even though can’t hookup with someone casual nearby area online.
>
> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

I am happy within, pleasant and easy-going. Experience has taught me that happiness dwells within. After discovering this first, only then can you fully give to another. Seeking happiness from outside yourself makes you potentially unbalanced. If your outer source of happiness disappears, you'll fall into sadness, this would not do.Simple pleasures are the best. Soul to soul conversations with a compatible partner are fulfilling. The cute of nature inspires and accentuates your inner peace. Good company complements and adds to the joy you already posses as a self-actualized human being. I am single. love and family is very important to me. I like more quiet activities, such as nature, reading, travel and such. I think my friends would say that I am successful, kind and gentle What am I looking for? Looks, background and age are not as important as finding someone who is honest, kind and tender, who is full of life and loves to smile and laugh. I am looking for someone who can be an equal partner in a life together. With an equal partner, the joys are twice as good, and the sorrows half as bad!

emily...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 3:29:54 AM2/10/18
On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 1:00:13 PM UTC+5:30, jame...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding girls nearby, great. Those looking for a one time explore. If you’re looking for a one night stand perhaps something more than that, no strings attached, women dating they are singles or married want get laid tonight, or more time want a real sex partner, even though can’t hookup with someone casual nearby area online.
>
> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

Hi, my name is Sandra, are you looking for romance, friendship and companionship like me. Because I sure don’t want to continue to be alone. I want to hold your hand leaving loving messages for you, massage your shoulder’s, give you that unexpected kiss, just flirt with you, romance you. I am in affectionate person. I am enjoy, quiet-time curled up in your arms watching movies on TV, holding hands as take a leisurely walk. I want to spend Time together doing things together. I am 58 my height is 5‘9“ I am average weight and physically fit. My eyes are hazel, my hair is auburn and my race is mixed.
I am a very warm,kind,loving helpful and compassionate person that is open minded organized and has a strong sense of duty. I’m a dependable and disciplined person. I’m not a social butterfly but I love to be cheerful and smile. I prefer solo or small groups I’m a positive person and I like to see the good in people. I’m looking for a long stable relationship with a man who loves and wants to be my hero. Do you want to be my hero and save me from a lonely heart? if so,send me a picture of yourself and I will send you a picture of me back then,if you would like to schedule a date with me just let me know?
Yours truly
Sandra

rubylo...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 3:31:33 AM2/10/18
On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 1:00:13 PM UTC+5:30, jame...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding girls nearby, great. Those looking for a one time explore. If you’re looking for a one night stand perhaps something more than that, no strings attached, women dating they are singles or married want get laid tonight, or more time want a real sex partner, even though can’t hookup with someone casual nearby area online.
>
> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

Hello I'm Jessica my name looking for a honest man I will spend the rest of my life with.. you can text me +1 361-524-2983.... for a better conversation.. you can also add me on google hangout .. hancockj...@gmail.com.. I'm not here for game life is too short to be too lonely that's why I decided to give the dating site a try...

monicar...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 3:32:48 AM2/10/18
On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 1:00:13 PM UTC+5:30, jame...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding girls nearby, great. Those looking for a one time explore. If you’re looking for a one night stand perhaps something more than that, no strings attached, women dating they are singles or married want get laid tonight, or more time want a real sex partner, even though can’t hookup with someone casual nearby area online.
>
> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

I'm in my late 40's looking for a man that will love me, care for me and is interested in dating.

I'm looking for someone in his late 40's and above 50's that is single, employed . Send a pic and some info about yourself and I'll get back to you.

If this ad is up I'm still looking.

searchdat...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 3:34:06 AM2/10/18
On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 1:00:13 PM UTC+5:30, jame...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding girls nearby, great. Those looking for a one time explore. If you’re looking for a one night stand perhaps something more than that, no strings attached, women dating they are singles or married want get laid tonight, or more time want a real sex partner, even though can’t hookup with someone casual nearby area online.
>
> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

I am seeking a man for my sister. She is a beautiful, independent, smart, and stable 30 something woman. She has no trouble finding her own man, but her picker is off. She has no idea that I am interviewing candidates to set her up with, but I doubt she will be upset if she ends up finding Mr. Right.
My sister is not shallow, but I see how she responds to other people. Please do not judge her by my list of needed qualifications.
Looking for a mature MAN who is 5'8" or taller. He needs to be financially stable (this does not mean rich, just able to pay his own bills=stable). A man that is able to enjoy time spent out and at home (if you only want to party or only want to sit at home, please do not reply to ad). He MUST love God. That is a big qualification. Please, no perverts. If you are interested in taking the next step in life and growing old with someone, please send me an email with a picture and some details about yourself.
Preferably local to Houston area
Email- loving...@yahoo.com

ellens...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 3:36:23 AM2/10/18
On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 1:00:13 PM UTC+5:30, jame...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding girls nearby, great. Those looking for a one time explore. If you’re looking for a one night stand perhaps something more than that, no strings attached, women dating they are singles or married want get laid tonight, or more time want a real sex partner, even though can’t hookup with someone casual nearby area online.
>
> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

Im a nice blonde lady looking for a nice professional man for example in the military looking for a real relationship honest no games single a must must like old fashioned girl into flowers teddy bears cutness kindness hugs if your white skin tall dark hair 35_45 text me your photo 928_446_4506

rosad...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 3:37:18 AM2/10/18
Ok so I figure if I dont put it out there I will never know if the opportunity will arise. I am a loving hopeless romantic that believes one day my final love will come into my life. In the mean time, if I dont reach out I will never find what I want. I am stuck here in the northeast. I have made bad choices that have restricted to what I can do on my own. I have learned from them and I refuse to let them bring me down. I am a hard worker and will offer my knowledge and hard work of many things for maybe a situation to get me back on my feet. I guess you can say I am a "jack of all trades" and willing to strive and work hard to get where I want to go. By NO means anything sexual is being applied here so if thats where your mind is going , go to the next post please. I would love to relocate to sw florida (naples, fort myers) but can not afford to do it. I can do just about anything around the house that is needed. I would immediatly get gainful employment. I just need that one other leg to help me. I have no family other than my 2 children who are out on their own and successful members of our society. If something would come out of this that would be great. I am honest carefree and not looking for a sugardaddy I just need help to get to the one big step to get me out of a place that keeps me stuck. Ok so I put it out there lets see where it gets me.

> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

onlineadultda...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 3:38:28 AM2/10/18
Interested in meeting a quality gentleman, Christian Gentleman, adventurous, love to travel, financially secure,

I am adventurous, spontaneous, love spending quality time with my mate, love to do volunteer work, love upscale dining,

travel, sports, all music. Please respond with a direct phone number. Have a Happy New Year

shelia

> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

steven...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 3:39:42 AM2/10/18
Hi and thanks for taking the time to look at this. I'm a single 54 year old woman looking for friendship and fun. My hobbies include gardening, reading, cooking and spending quality time with my friends. I am looking to find a man's man, someone who knows where they're going in life and what their wants and needs are. Someone that's realistic, caring, and is in control of their life. I'm not into drugs or drink so if you are good luck in your search, I'm not your girl. I'm a professional home owner have three dogs and stay pretty busy but I am looking and wanting someone special in my life I've been single for about 8 years now and it's time to move on to the next chapter. You must be working, well stablished and the true gentleman.
I'm not into games and I won't participate. Again thanks for looking at this and I hope you have a great day

> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

susan...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 3:41:42 AM2/10/18
I take my search on this site very seriously. I only want to fall in love once in my life, with one wonderful man and build strong relationships with him and only him. On the dating sites I am looking for a man who will always appreciate my personality. I want him to be wise, openhearted and kind. In my opinion a man is a leader in every relationship. My dream is to become his second half and never make him sad. That is how I see my future life and I am not scared of a real meeting if we find things in common with you

> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

laray...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 3:52:31 AM2/10/18
I enjoy quiet nights at home I can describe myself as a loving, caring, honest, kind, sincere, and above all a God fearing woman, with good morals and values. and have got sense of humor, love kids a lot and have lot of respect for men I do not cheat or play gamesI enjoy quiet nights at home I can describe myself as a loving, caring, honest, kind, sincere, and above all a God fearing woman, with good morals and values. and have got sense of humor, love kids a lot and have lot of respect for men I do not cheat or play games. i am looking for a responsible and reliable man from the range of 34yrs old above.

> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

farace...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 3:54:30 AM2/10/18
I'm Looking for a simplistic man with a Good sense of Humor, A Loving, Caring, romantic, Trust worthy, Honest and a sincere man. I want a man who appreciates and admires Love. A man who is Good hear-ted, Adventurous and Down to earth. text me if you are looking for serious relationship ,, 331 888 0279 , you can also get in touch with me on hangout ,.. abigea...@gmail.com .

> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

adultfri...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 3:55:51 AM2/10/18
Well let me tell you about myself,I am Hellen by name 32 years old,I lives in Claremont New Hampshire i am a full time nursing student and i am in my final year,I am studying to be a Professional RN,I am single,I am looking forward to meeting a man who will love and care for me,someone who is ready for something serious,who want to love and who want to be love how loalso.

> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

olivia...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 3:57:34 AM2/10/18
Professional woman, early 50's, with a traditional soul, seeking one honest man with a vision. Fitness-minded, health-conscious man with a zest for life. (If you are feeling old and sluggish we probably won't click-:) Patriotic American, gentleman, well-educated, with depth of mind and spirit. He will make me laugh! He is an idealist, but also a realist. He is blessed with many gifts, but always kind, always humble. He will inspire respect. For the right man, distance is not a disqualifier. If, however, you are into pornography, hate President Trump, support abortion, or think there are more than two genders, you can keep moving.

I am a practicing Catholic. You don't need to be Catholic but musn't have an issue with that. I love my country, veterans, healthy food, five-mile power walks, classic literature, art that inspires, overcoming the odds, heroism, courage, people that make me laugh, long naps, good wine and coffee, affectionate dogs, rain on my face, twilight, that new-born baby smell, and the hope that springs eternal..."Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life...."--Chief Tecumseh

thesea...@gmail.com Send a note and photo. If I think we are a match, I will respond. Thanks, y'all.

> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

valerie....@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 3:58:57 AM2/10/18
An Indian Christian, widowed lady 55 years, kids grown-up and gone. Now free and living alone. I am looking for my 'Soul Mate'. If I find the right companion, who is serious enough; I am willing to relocate & join him. Please write, as much as You would want me to know; and send pics. These will be safe and remain between us. I will reply only if you write in full details. Asha

> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

holly...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 4:00:17 AM2/10/18
I'm just hoping that there's some normal men out there. Not looking to be hit on by perverted guys looking for sex or one night stands.I never pay attention to the wants to meet you notices... I like shopping,travel,cooking.i can take good care of the one i get along with,... My hobbies: arts and crafts, gardening.I love anything country. I love country muisic. I like long drives. I love spending time with my family... My kids are my world. I like long walks I'll add more .I'm a business owner, christian and family oriented. If you don't have goals or a career please don't contact mePlease note that...

> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

diane...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 4:01:40 AM2/10/18
Hi, my name is Rose 32 years singe no kid am into catering events and decoration, I'm considered as an attractive person and Much like me i would like to meet someone who is Honest,caring, financially stable and someone who have the capacity to laugh easily.I love going to the beach and i like hanging around but i will like to do that with my soul mate,Are you Compatible?? plus age is just a number to me what matter most is trust and love...

> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

joylyn.a...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 4:03:20 AM2/10/18
Text Me.....(215) 804-9126 I'm Kim by name single lady never been married before with no kids and I'm out here seeking for an honest sincerely man who can love me and trust me with no games,I'm a easy going lady and God fearing being I'm not here to waist my time on anyone If you really serious having a long term relationship you can Text me (215) 804-9126 or email me Kimmy...@gmail.com so we can get to know each other better......

> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

kristi...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 4:04:47 AM2/10/18
I'm single, educated, professional, responsible looking for the same. Age appropriate would be 57-65, but young at heart. Financially secure, that know how to treat a lady, someone that wants a long term relationship, ready to enjoy life.

> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

carol...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 4:06:03 AM2/10/18
Looking for a good. Man that enjoys. Older women. Im 55 single with grown children. And have pets. Im about 5'4 and a bbw.im mildly disabled (which means have some trouble walking) but im ok ever where else lol great. Cook and love to go place and full of life im of mixed bloodlines cherokee and apache indian with spanish from spain im looking for some pne at least. 35 or older and dont mind. Minor impurities coz we all have them in one way or another im fun and like to cook and retired so im available most of the time lol if u want to know more text 8134583654. Grace

> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

datingadu...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 4:07:03 AM2/10/18
hi am a single 34 year old mom i live in salem massachusetts i have a 5 year old daughter under my care from my past relationship as my husband passed away 3years ago I was born in atlanta georgia and grew up in california Looking for a possible LTR with a nice man in his 50's, who would be my life partner. You should live a healthy lifestyle and enjoy outdoor activities, including nature and hiking, being up north (I love and prefer the country), I'm looking for an optimist, a proactive person who takes action when needed. Someone I could rely on and vice versa. What do you think? and please if the distance between us is a problem dont bother responding to my ads ok i pray i meet a real man who has got a heart of a king

> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

evemm...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 4:08:19 AM2/10/18
Hi my name is Allie. I am a young woman in my 20's and im in need of an attractive man. im a gorgeous blue eyed curly haired blond 5'2 curvy peteite and lovely. I'm an multi talented Artist, and a kick ass homemaker. I can Cook, clean, entertain and care for children (i have no kids). But i think kids are a blessing and im good with them. I'm in need of a good man who can take care of himself and would be willing to help me. I need a "mentor&big brother" like relationship but i desire intimacy as well. I want to do things like go on walks joggs, or maby paint together. I am in the process of learning spiritual practices and yoga. im writing a graphic novel and im learning how to play piano because i sing well. I can give killer massages and am in need of them. I would like a handsome man please. With a steady job. And a place where id be welcome. No Nonsense please.

> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

liza...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 4:15:29 AM2/10/18
Am faith Gibson by name looking forward to a serous relationship I mean someone who will never think of divorce who is ready to build future together and be the father of my unborn kids >
> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

liza...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 4:16:01 AM2/10/18
Hello to you coming by, i am 30 years old, single and never married before and i have come here not by chance but by option to seek for true love, I am very social, open and welcoming and i believe to welcome any man who comes to offer a pure heart of love and sincerity, for that is what i have to offer, my love and my care.
I do not want jokers, or heat breakers please only someone who is ready to have a home with a lovely wife.
Please only a man from 40 years should respond to this post of mine.

> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

datingpers...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 4:17:39 AM2/10/18
I want a loving man to be with, I am a honest woman who seeks for love and understanding, I love going to beach and watching movies, I enjoy fishing too and I love kids; I want a romantic man as well, someone worth been with forever...this is my Email.. Mercycl...@gmail.com

> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

hosny...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 4:18:53 AM2/10/18
I've learned in the past not to rush into things. I believe what God has for us is for us. I am a Christian woman - I'm not perfect but I'm not bad either. I love to have fun laugh try new things cook write. (Short list). I believe in vacating and spending time with the people l care about. I am a single mother- I love family fun nights- yes I am a bit corny when it comes to family and holidays. I have been through a lot of trials in life but I have not allowed them to alter my positive personality pass slowing down a bit in relationships... so I won't move you in on the first date 😊. But I do not believe in dating multiple people at the same time and if you do I'm not for you. But if you are also a Christian guy and looking to meet a wonderful woman then you have found one.

> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

kristen.j...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 4:20:04 AM2/10/18
hello my name is olivia brian am37 years old am looking for someone with honesty and integrity. Please be who you say you are–please no game players! Please show a recent photo (get out of denial, yes, you and I both have aged–hopefully, gracefully, lol!) We all wish we looked and felt the way we did 10 years ago! :) A person with a good sense of humor… A smile goes a long way–make someone happy today!

Today the weather here is beautiful, I just wish I had someone to share it with. Picnics, walking hand and hand, how nice. I like a man who has passion in his heart and romance in his eyes. I look for a man who has HUMOR, COMPASSION, HONESTY, INTERGITY, LOYALITY, FAITHFULNESS, and who is a good communicator.

I am not a perfect person by any means. I still have work to do. With God’s help, I am striving to be the best person I can be.

> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

jamess...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 4:21:38 AM2/10/18
hi i am rhonda I love to travel and learning about new places and people. I'm honest, loyal and considerate. Love to workout and eat healthy and I'm a personal trainer Iam loyal, fun, and caring. I enjoy music and long walks on the beach.No hookups, no fwb's and I'm not sending nudes!Now that that's out of the way ....Straight forward, no BS kinda gal. Christian single mom i have a little daughter shes 5 years old and am 34 i havent been with a man for 3 years now since my husband passed away so i seek true love from a honest man

> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

alina....@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 4:22:48 AM2/10/18
Hi there! I am cindy and am someone who has a big heart. Love trying new places to visit and places to eat. I love to travel. I'm a big animal lover! Kind hearted and loyal. My unique goal in life is to be a happy mom and get married to a honest loving,and a trustworthy man who would love and care for me. I'm not looking for a one night stand. In case you are Do yourself a favor and pass on to somebody else. I'm an honest person and expect people to be with me in return.I’m a simple every day woman that lives one day at a time with no drama, nothing to hide, very private, no skeleton in my closet.I speak my mind and don't like people who are not honest with me.I like to live loud, but like my space and quiet time too,I love to laugh, and to make my friends laugh I love spending time with the people who matter to me because that's what makes life worth living...

> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

jazzl...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 4:23:59 AM2/10/18
He who finds a good woman finds a good thing and vice versa. I seek a down to earth man that love to to make other people smile, lives life to the fullest and generous. I can cook, pretty darn at fixing things, emotionally secured and hopeless romantic. Attach your recent picture and send a note saying aboou yourself, age preference is 40years and above. Kindly ignore my post if you are for games, strictly real expressions.

> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

coleenb...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 4:25:34 AM2/10/18
As for what I'm looking for in a man its honest , caring , faithful , loving and very loyal and understanding , someone real not into playing games with people's Heart .... One that can communicate Openly. That is romantic and Loves touch and be touched ... I want the Man that we'll both share the good and the bad. A relationship is something that as to be worked on by both Parties ... can never be taken for granted but loved and nourished to make it grow and bloom. I dont feel like i've ever really had that truly loved me so thats my top priority. To find that one true Love of my Life to love and Spoil and give me all this I've stored away all these years. Want a man I am proud of .. Proud of being with . to stand by his side to be there for him and her for me. To comfort him when he needs it and have him do the same for me. ... Want him to be my Knight in Shinning Armor .. to love and protect me wha... Just need that feelings ( never had that ). Want a man I can love and protect when he comes home sothat he knows I'm there for him always. When he is away he will know he is still in my heart and Mind and someone that I cant wait til he's home again to spend time together .. Its important to keep our own idenity but to also feel as one ... to have time to do things with our friends but still be each other's best friend if that makes any sense .. So that is what I am looking for .

> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

demainf...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 4:26:50 AM2/10/18
People say I'm very tender, affectionate, feminine and graceful lady with a zest. I'm a woman seeking true and lasting love. I believe in lasting marriage but have not been successful in finding the right person. I'm sure that person does exist so I decided to try search on this site. I am a person who is faithful and honest, I am sure that I will be a good life partner and hopefully a good wife for my beloved man. I like to make everyday special in my life and I don't like to bore. People say I am a heart of the company and a friendly person.you can contact me on my number 2543827122..add me on hangout on Hkn1...@gmail.com..

> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

monicas...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 4:28:12 AM2/10/18
I enjoy people who interest me, who challenge me mentally and sometimes physically, and Im looking for that in a partner. I can spend a quiet night at home with a movie or whatever

Text me :seven 1 seven 345 1641

> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

roselina...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 4:35:55 AM2/10/18
I'm an honest woman with a caring heart , I'm looking for long term relationship and I want a man who I can share my feelings with and also want a man who am going to love all my life , Here is my number text me 2699085855

> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

kimhha...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 4:37:43 AM2/10/18
I`m filipina,48yo, single, sensitive, truthful,passionate, with a great sense of humour,responsible and serious when I have to be. I am looking for that special someone, I could love with all my heart, I love to find experiences and to share them with someone that is serious in looking for the right Woman, but I have no special person in my life to share my dreams and excitements with,a good relationship , emotional and physical level. I want to have a genuine relationship with someone tender, loving, passionate,supportive,trustworthy,helpful,romantic And truthful Who can appreciate me and share the true love with me. pls email me: glmar...@gmail.com

> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

lucyh...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 4:39:21 AM2/10/18
Am Alisha Wayne single never be married and no kid. Hit me up here on alishaw...@gmail.com or text me on 313) 908-6564

> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

litta...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 4:40:59 AM2/10/18
704-495-6583 or Yolandraw...@gmail.com
Looking for a loving and caring man for a serious relationship.. You can text me directly or on hangout to the above numbers and mail so we can chat better.

> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

ashley....@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 4:42:24 AM2/10/18
I'm Cherry Murphy 29 from Michigan seeking for a serious relationship I'm here to find my soulmate....my step mom told me to sign up for classifiedads that I will find what am looking for... I am just an average lady looking for the right someone to date and be friends with; hopefully it will turn into something more in the future. If you care to know more about me you can hook me up on hangouts colec...@gmail.com or via text me on +19096702428...

> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

zoen...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 4:43:33 AM2/10/18
This world is a mess when you without a partner,I am in search of the right man and hope God will grant my desire with this ad...

> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

kleins...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 4:44:36 AM2/10/18
I'm a single woman....searching for serious relationship..3144934780

> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

katie...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 4:45:47 AM2/10/18
Text me 6149180745 Am seeking serious relationship and a loving and caring man who will love and care for me and my son so much and that will never cheat on me and who i will make more kids with and be happy...text me then i will send you my pics okay ...Text me 6149180745

> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

elizabethe...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 4:47:08 AM2/10/18
Hi, I am 40 years old and I am on the curvier side which I am working on and have tattoos hopefully that's not an issue. I am very laid back and easy going I like doing a wide variety of things from dancing and karaoke to stock car races, hiking, camping and shooting pool. What I am looking for right now, is someone who is kindhearted and who will treat me right, I am looking for a relationship and NOT a one night stand or friend with benefits. I work full time and am very independent so I don't need someone to take care of me just someone to share my life with. If you are interested please email me a little about yourself and please include a picture. I look forward to hearing from you..age from 40-70years only please be real and no games.

> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

rosecarol...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 4:48:20 AM2/10/18
hello dear how are you doing?i saw your profile and am new to this site am looking for a man who is willing to be with me and ready to build a long term relationship and i hope something better can come out of this and we can chat better and see where things take us too dear... And loves going on trip and vacation ...All i seek is a man who can make me happy and we can both do things in common (231) 828-1378 and i love fishing and camping alot and am ready to be with the right man that is ready to make me a happy man

> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

sharmar...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 4:49:33 AM2/10/18
Attractive, warm, affectionate, romantic, entrepreneur, sbf, 49, 5'6'', 122 lbs, looking for LTR with attractive, intelligent, attractive swm, or Latino, male 49-71 for romance, fun, and affection.

> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

jessicaje...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 4:57:34 AM2/10/18
NOTE: I CAN ONLY SEE YOUR EMAIL ON MY DESKTOP!!!!!!

-Only mutual massage NOT SEX no hand jobs, body on body rubbing, just massage.
I am very good at giving a massage & if you don't know how, I can teach you
One or both of us may get excited, that's ok, but no getting off

Straight, Bi, Curious ALL GUYS WELCOME

DISCREET, NO pets, No else will be here.

Do not ask me for more pics, if I am single, what I do for work-seeking massage not date!

_Bring cream/massage oil NOT baby oil

Me: Caucasian, 42 yrs old, 5'7", average build, little body hair, red hair

You: 18-58 yrs old, slim, average, trim, fit build, MUST HAVE GOOD HYGIENE

Please do not waste my time or send sexual messages

There is paid parking close by, I live in St. James Town

IF YOU DO NOT FIT THE DESCRIPTION THAT I AM LOOKING FOR I WILL NOT INVITE YOU IN

> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

janiced...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 4:59:03 AM2/10/18
Wanted thin young girl with out std looking for average man LTR don't bother texting if you think I'm gonna use a credit card or join dating site I'm not looking for some one who's been around and no sex till we both prove we are std free and enjoy each other period

> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

rosa...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 5:00:15 AM2/10/18
Hello I’m Tom,I m a actractive man that your mother would approve of,Im probably as old as your mom soofypu don’t have a problem with an older guy that knows how to treat you like you deserve to be treated than concider me.I live in Rye and have lived in a cocoon to long and have decided to put myself out there and dip my foot in the pool.Problemi don’t know how to meet women anymore but can assure you that I am a pleasant man with a great sense of humor and clever and of coarse a hopeless romantic dieing to find someone who wants to be romanced off her feet.I, looking for a girl that’s good with mountain living because I’m building my house for the girl I haven’t even met yet that is looking for a fresh start in a environment where she is incouraged to grow into what she wants to be .physicly not to be a shallow hall but am looking for small package with big heart because that’s what I am,I’ve learned from past wife’s there’s no it’s all her fault and admit my short comings and pledge to give and devote my time if I that fortunate to meet someone who likes sunsets kicking back and is willing to compromise and a good conversationist.I haven’t ventured out with anyone so you could say my body is all yours because I haven’t given it to someone for five years.So if your looking for a fresh start I can give you the life you didn’t think could be possible.Im not a bar person or desperate just an older gentleman that doesn’t want to waste my skills.I retired early from a career of Electrician,now an artist in painting among other art.love to flyfish play horseshoes daily and gardening,very good shape and you would be proud bring me to meet your friends so if your out there I’m looking for you.

> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

trisha...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 5:01:29 AM2/10/18
Just a lonely guy looking for a true blue woman to love.that wants a real man who knows how to have a longterm good relationship.text if you can, we can get more aquainted with each other.then the joyous journey of discovering each other will begin.423 326 7031.

> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

teenx...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 5:03:22 AM2/10/18
My name is Michel Medina,37 years old from Cuba,i am a man who seeks for love.i love music,dance,i really enjoy the beach,go out to dinner.i just want a good woman to share my live.so if you are interested get to know me this is my email michel...@nauta.cu and my number 5352999941.

> JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

chj...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 5:04:53 AM2/10/18
Hi, upfront I am married and have been negected for a very long time. Looking for that one that will understand and not jugde me for what I am doing. I'm in my mid 50's not ugly, and looking for someone that is close to Vernon Hills Illinois. Send a note and let's see if we click. Please be near Vernon Hills Illinois 60061.

> > JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html
>
> I am an older woman seeking love. I am intelligent, caring, outgoing, fun, and loving. I love to go out dance. I am looking for serious. I can be reach 203-293-3540.

hasca...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 5:06:23 AM2/10/18
Am a kinda cool caring and loving guy,i smoke socially and am in need of a real woman who will be my wife ...if you are not real please stay away because it's a waste of time for you...timothyflores0704@outlook.com.....(478) 292-0195

> > JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html
>
> My Name Brenda ..I take my search on this site very seriously. I only want to fall in love once in my life, with one wonderful man and build strong relationships with him and only him. On the dating sites I am looking for a man who will always appreciate my personality. I want him to be wise, openhearted and kind. In my opinion a man is a leader in every relationship. My dream is to become his second half and never make him sad. That is how I see my future life and I am not scared of a real meeting if we find things in common with you.Text Me (925) 385-6537

jame...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 5:08:37 AM2/10/18
My name is Taylor... I'm from Alabama but I live in Kansas city right now.. I'm a single dad of a kid a girl.. I'm here on this site looking for a serious relationship. As me anything I'll be glad to answer.

> > JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html
>
> 23 year old single mother of one sick of the dating game looking for someone understanding and outgoing to settle down with and begin a life . NO judgement just honesty . and we will see where it goes

christinape...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 5:10:00 AM2/10/18
My name is David. I am looking for a good woman for dating, Black, Brown, or White. open to long term relationship. Must be over 35, no drug abusers or alcoholics. Must be local, Las Vegas or Southern Utah. Must LOVE SEX as much as i do. I am a very passionate person, and i need a woman that can communicate her passion and sexual desires very effectively, not shy about verbally cmmunicating her desires. If your interested you must text my phone at 435)238-6905. I will not answer any emails or messages left on this site. NOTICE. I am an expert in internet dating fraud, don't even try it, because it won't work.

> > JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html
>
> what happened to all the generous men at who can handle a curvy kinky girl if your intrested text me (775)499-6757 and we can talk.

jecqul...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 5:11:48 AM2/10/18
hello there am wells bilota, single lives alone, have a good job with a car. am here looking for my soul mate to make my own woman and to make me feel whole again, i dont have much to say, just something my age, from 50-60 years will be just good. reply me with a pics and you get mine. thanks

> > JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html
>
> 'm Andrea ...i'm a single lady looking for a man thats ready for long term relationship someone who is ready to ride or die with me ...i have been single since last year and now i'm tired of living a lonely life i want someone responsible and caring who's ready for something serious .....any interesting man should send me an email

leond...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 5:13:27 AM2/10/18
I'm a single 36 year old male with 3 kids wanting to find my partner in life and have a happy family

swingersx...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 5:14:50 AM2/10/18
Hello, I am seeking a petite, single/divorced white woman over 45 years of age who is a nonsmoker,drinker, drug and disease free, clean, healthy diet and nutrition for a best friend and a long term relationship.

> > JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html
>
> I'm Stella 29yrs...i live here in new york,ny.I'm new on here.A friend suggest this to me..I hope i meet the right man on here ?.I'm looking for the right man I'm a funny, sensual, hopeless romantic, motivated, good head on my shoulders I have a big heart. I'm pretty open minded, and love to laugh.I want a real relationship cus have heard a lot about crag list. I don't have time or the patience for playing games. I'm looking for a real man. I'm pretty open to who you are. I'm not a girl to judge, because honestly it's what's on the inside that counts. I'm just ready to have that right man in my life please put your email to the subject line so I can quickly delete all the spam and bots that are sure to show up in my email. Enjoy your day and I look forward to hearing from you!

lovelyro...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 5:16:41 AM2/10/18
It’s not everyday one get's the chance to talk about one's self so please while reading through don't be too eager to conclude, just ask questions on whatever it is you might wanna know :-).

Moving on; I'm not very well grounded on the internet dating scene and how it works but I've heard a few good stories (and some really terrible ones of course involving weirdo's and lairs), I'm being hopeful though that I'll find that missing piece of my jigsaw puzzle, frankly that's the only area of my life that's yet to be sorted out; one can never really say never, right?

A little about me; I am THE SAFETY GUY lol (story for another time); and a die hard sports lover, I played , soccer, football, ping pong, and I swim quite well; I love to travel, I absolutely love adventures and would go just about anywhere fun in a heartbeat, as long as I can of course. I'm a workaholic whenever I have to be but play harder when free. I have dual nationality; my mom is Danish and my dad Italian, I've lived in the states for almost 30 years now (mostly in NY), I'm a New Yorker, and a very proud one lol.

Right now I can almost say I have emptied my brain putting this down (sounds lame I know lol), but of course I skipped a few lines, please if you notice any just let me know, I'm sure having a few more friends wouldn't hurt lol. Let's stop here for now; please don't forget to smile no matter what, you're never looking bad when you do; and just so you know, I don't bite ;-)

To help weed off spam, please change the subject line to your favorite color; a pic would be nice as well. Thanks

lunapeter...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 5:25:55 AM2/10/18
My name is Joe Chesser I'm looking for hot Guy's out there who's looking for a long term relationship and having a good time if you're interested I'm 55 yes old, 5" 11 165lbs.,black hair and very well built. Please call me anytime (205)230-0258 I'll return all calls.

alvinamou...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 5:27:52 AM2/10/18
Hi girls. I'm 60, a nice guy with some problems, but actually a good catch for a nice, respectful lady. My life pretty much sucks, as I'm missing that special someone to be close to. Give me a holler and let's be buds, or maybe more. I'm quiet, a little shy, and pretty much ready to do what it takes to start a relationship. Unfortunately I don't drive so that's a drawback, but I would be worth the trouble. Lookling to laugh and be comfortable with a decent lady. Take a shot, I'm worth the initial trouble spots. Looking forward to meeting you. Cheers!

andreabr...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 5:29:16 AM2/10/18
looking for that women to love no games no drama and no lies life to short .wife passed in 2008 raised daughter on my own she was 10 at the time now she is 20 out on her own.so i have been threw a lot .like i said no games if your ready for some one to love and love u back then call me ...(562)359-1001 please i had alot of women who trying to scam.im not a foo so please only serious please i dont want to wast my time

lolly...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 5:30:52 AM2/10/18
I'M APPEALING TO THE PUBLIC FOR YOUR HELP
HOWARD KERRY BAINES LAST SEEN IN AFRICA ON A CONTRACT JOB
AND FRIEND ROBERT GRANTS
PLEASE HELP
VERY WORRIED

ronilor...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 5:32:17 AM2/10/18
I am a 50 year old white male seeking seeking a Asian lover will take good care of her

anastiaarli...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 5:33:49 AM2/10/18
Hello there! I'm john from baltimore,MD in united states, I'm here seeking for a responsible woman to spend the rest of my life with, I have two grown up male kids. I lost my wife 10years ago. I need a good woman to love . please message me and m gonna reply

> > JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html
>
> I’ve been blessed to have had some amazing experiences in my life and feel that it's in great part due to my willingness to go the direction that the Universe opens before me. It can be scary, but I think life is better when I'm willing to take a leap and try something new. I'm also an advocate of lifelong learning and try to learn lessons from both good and bad experiences.
>
> I'm looking for a man who is smart (intelligence is sexy), happy, funny, open-minded & passionate. I want to hold your hand and lean into you while we walk on the beach. I want someone that I can share my hopes and dreams with and who will share his with me. I'm looking for a partner to laugh with, to cry with, and most importantly to love with. I'm looking for a monogamous relationship; not looking for a 'player'.
>
> The real trick is to meet someone who can carry a serious conversation but also be capable of being silly in the right moments.. So believe me, when you would discover my universe, you won't have any desire to look for someone else.. Do you agree with me? i'd be so glad if you can texts me on my cell phone # 803 828 2997 , Jane Cares.

sashase...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 5:36:02 AM2/10/18
Retired man 70 years old and single. Was married for 45 years,no family, I Live alone in a retirement community.

Bill

> > JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html
>
> I am a woman for romantic relationships! Here on this dating site I am looking for my soul mate. I am a sincere, patient, quite, joyful, affectionate and kind person. I am a rather romantic person. I like communicating and enjoy spending my time with my friends. I hate when people lie and cheat on each other. I am not selfish and I always care about my friends and relatives. I am quite mature in spite of my age. I live alone, separately from my parents. My heart is not empty. It is full of emotions and feelings. It is difficult for me to refuse when somebody asks me for help. I have many activities in my life. I like to dance and go to fitness. I like being outdoors. Also I enjoy walking by the seaside. Cooking is also one of my favourite hobbies. I like to make up something new.

marialo...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 5:37:45 AM2/10/18
Hello I'm a 27 year old male looking for a older woman to spoil me and always be there for me... I'll meet your needs too and be there for you anytime but I really just need help of making my dream come true... If that's you contact me!!! My name is Nick 843 424 9045...

> > JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html
>
> hi, my name is Marie as you can see from my profile I am intelligent, creative, curious and well-educated. I have a good sense of humour, love a good laugh and radiate positive energy. I think I am a very communicative young lady. I like being friendly to people I deal with and when they do the same towards me.You can text me on my cell number......9363031046.....i want to let you know that,I'm a serious girl who decided to change my life and find a man who will give my heart, all of myself, to link my life with him. I believe that this site will help me in this search. I think that I can find a man who will love me sincerely, not only my outer world but also my inner world. I am an honest and open girl, ready for a serious relationship and creating a marriage. I really want a real, strong and friendly family. I'm tired of deceit and loneliness, so I decided to radically change my life. I know that I will succeed. If you are looking for a serious relationship, I'm waiting for your letter.You can text me on my cell number......9363031046...or email me on madem...@gmx.com

findda...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 5:39:43 AM2/10/18
My name is Michael Bales and I would like to meet the love of my life!! I am 24 single and I love to play the guitar. If you are interested then email me at hallmark...@gmail.com

plentysin...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 5:41:11 AM2/10/18
Im 38 and been single for17 years im a movie script writer for a living im also hyper sensitive and need love of a soulmate.im sensitive gentleman and need my heart to blossom again im a student of the rosicrucianism fellowship 513 915 9777 i live in Milford ohio i like smart women.

> > JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html
>
> 27 Year old single Black F from maryland (Rockville Area) Light Brown Skin, '5 '3, I'm Friendly i live alone no children what i am looking for is Love, Respect, friendship. and i'm looking for kindness and respect in a man not rudeness someone who works very hard and knows how to treat women with respect, i am also looking for an interracial relationship, i work i like to have fun and see where that goes if you want to know more about me message me on kik (beautifullife90)the age range is 20-29 only

catchcla...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 5:42:58 AM2/10/18
Looking for someone that wants to workout together. I am going to try roids and need a partern hygetropin, alphabolin, winstrol. before 1/28/2018. If you want try it to please let me know asap. No Fat or Fem or Fakes Please!I I am male 5'8" 155lbs average build, brown hair & blue green eyes. Seeking 18 to 45 years of age. I am single & I live in the Ravenna/Kent Ohio44266.
I uses to lift weights wanting to get back into doing it again. I like biking, camping, yardwork and just be outside a lot.
I was only in 1 relationship and I like to fine someone inshape. I like staying in as well as going out rarely it would be up to you. I am straight acting and straight appearance, clean shaven. I also like science fiction, horror, suspense and drama movies.
Male Seeeking Male Come on guys there has to be someone out there.

skyelo...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 5:50:51 AM2/10/18
I'm here seeking for a serious woman that is ready for a serious relationship that would lead to a marriage .Someone honest 'caring 'loving, A woman that I would spend the rest of my life with .no game .if you are a scammer don't just near here Okay!.here is my gmail or hangout ..thomasben617 @gmail.

> > JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html
>
> I would love to meet a soul partner who is caring loving and honesty , I have learnt a lot from my work past relationship and I don't want t get hurt anymore but have the best and forever husband ..I would love to talk not about myself and I can be reach on four eight zero four four two eight five four three...Betty Rois..4804428543

alston...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 5:52:46 AM2/10/18
Patrick T. You are my son's dad. Your name is on his birth certificate. I said the we were not compatible. But you're still his father. You told me you will be leaving Chicago and going to LA in the late 70s, to be with/see your other two sons. This son of yours tried his best to be the kind of son you would be proud of. He even joined the football team in his High School. I told him you played football. I prayed and wished for you to come back to see him. You will be proud. It don't matter what kind of financial shape you're in. He told me more than anything else in this world he wanted to at the very least see and talk to you.

> > JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html
>
> My name is Tawi. I work at home babysat. I need someone to talk to and to go out with. I want to make love last. Are you the one? U can call me 319-260-1211.

adultfi...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 5:54:28 AM2/10/18
Christian Catholic, older man, young at heart, healthy, mostly vegan, nice looking . Professional, not rich but financially secure. I've been blessed. It is never too late to be what you might have been. So I'm seeking a marriage minded women, young or older, petite or average, biological clock ticking.

elanada...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 5:55:52 AM2/10/18
Do you Know a woman, between 50-60, grey silver straight hair, last saw her 20 yrs. Ago, apt. On main st of Ephrata near rr tracks.
She helped me, and I would like to find her to repay her kindness.can you help?
Bennie are you out there?
Please contact me, id love to talk to you.
James

adultclubau...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 5:57:59 AM2/10/18
I'm Lamar looking for a ts for friendship that will lead into a long term relationship I'm 45 height 6 weight 180 I'm a supervisor at my job I live alone been divorce now for 15 years I have two twins daughter's whom are grown up now if you want to know more please hit me up on my email me mrlamarw...@gmail.com are hangout

datingi...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 6:00:08 AM2/10/18
wm 60 5-10 175 clean and sane looking for more of a dom man to have me do all the things he needs live alone in cnetral kentucky been looking a lond time this is much harder than i ever dreamed it would be

> > JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html
>
> I’m easy to communicate and to get along with as well as positive, kind and very soft. I am a girl who is full of joy, energy, sympathy, tenderness and passion for life. Most of all I appreciate decency, benevolent and frank people. I stay active. I am just very curious and energetic.
>
> TEXT only real person (Pm) +1(832) 408-1364

laney...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 6:01:53 AM2/10/18
Mature 6' 220# super clean Dk.Brn.Hair/Eyes Spanish Italian Male/Gentelman, seeking a sexy 45+ mature female No SDT! Serious about relationship/marrige and some what of a controller. , Plain janes,small breast's, large & lovely, big reared, lingerie wearing are most welcome. Please be serious and a lover of a considerate and hoplessly romantic man enjoy being pampered and treated like a Queen, and allow me to shower you with poetry and song written especially for and about you, and only you, as you will determine our destiney and control me as you please....

> > JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html
>
> it's what I want out of life. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get to experience it. i don't want to hurt any man and i don't want any man to hurt me that is why i have free my heart to fall in love with you , so that i will not make a mistake. i need a man who is very caring , a responsible man that know the value of a woman in a life of a man. and for this to happen Bellabellni1982 at gmail.com

anna.a...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 6:03:27 AM2/10/18
60 year-old New Yorker looking for love in hopefully the right place. I like lots of things; including athletic activities, movies, dining out, museums and more. We can start on line and graduate to...we’ll see. You can also Kik me at Meehan996

> > JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html
>
> I am happy within, pleasant and easy-going. Experience has taught me that happiness dwells within. After discovering this first, only then can you fully give to another. Seeking happiness from outside yourself makes you potentially unbalanced. If your outer source of happiness disappears, you'll fall into sadness, this would not do.Simple pleasures are the best. Soul to soul conversations with a compatible partner are fulfilling. The cute of nature inspires and accentuates your inner peace. Good company complements and adds to the joy you already posses as a self-actualized human being. I am single. love and family is very important to me. I like more quiet activities, such as nature, reading, travel and such. I think my friends would say that I am successful, kind and gentle What am I looking for? Looks, background and age are not as important as finding someone who is honest, kind and tender, who is full of life and loves to smile and laugh. I am looking for someone who can be an equal partner in a life together. With an equal partner, the joys are twice as good, and the sorrows half as bad!

aussieadult...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 6:04:59 AM2/10/18
Am just your typical loving, simple, adventurer and gentleman. Eating seared scallops in Marseille, enjoying beach days in Capri, or taking last-minute trips to Brazil, James Bond is my mentor and The Most Interesting Man in the World is my life coach. A modern day Arthur Rimbaud, I’m sure you’d love to hear all the ins-and-outs of my typical day… but I’ll spare you the 169-slide PowerPoint will all the details..lol..

When the weekend rolls around, you’ll find me hiking in the mountains with my German Shepherd, swimming a few laps at the gym, or checking out a live concert with friends so we grab dinner or drinks together a few times a month.

I Like…

1) My family and all our crazy traditions

2) Spotify, the soundtrack to our lives

3) Catching 6-foot waves on my surfboard

4) Craft beer

5) Tapas bar happy hours with friends

6) A fresh-pulled espresso

> > JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html
>
> Hi, my name is Sandra, are you looking for romance, friendship and companionship like me. Because I sure don’t want to continue to be alone. I want to hold your hand leaving loving messages for you, massage your shoulder’s, give you that unexpected kiss, just flirt with you, romance you. I am in affectionate person. I am enjoy, quiet-time curled up in your arms watching movies on TV, holding hands as take a leisurely walk. I want to spend Time together doing things together. I am 58 my height is 5‘9“ I am average weight and physically fit. My eyes are hazel, my hair is auburn and my race is mixed.
> I am a very warm,kind,loving helpful and compassionate person that is open minded organized and has a strong sense of duty. I’m a dependable and disciplined person. I’m not a social butterfly but I love to be cheerful and smile. I prefer solo or small groups I’m a positive person and I like to see the good in people. I’m looking for a long stable relationship with a man who loves and wants to be my hero. Do you want to be my hero and save me from a lonely heart? if so,send me a picture of yourself and I will send you a picture of me back then,if you would like to schedule a date with me just let me know?
> Yours truly
> Sandra

threeso...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 6:06:28 AM2/10/18
hello am latino 34 years am look for relathionship whit any versatile tom man 20 to 35 years am live in statesville i have my own house my own car and full time job if u want to know more about me text me and we talk. am 5"6 180.

> > JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html
>
> Hello I'm Jessica my name looking for a honest man I will spend the rest of my life with.. you can text me +1 361-524-2983.... for a better conversation.. you can also add me on google hangout .. hancockj...@gmail.com.. I'm not here for game life is too short to be too lonely that's why I decided to give the dating site a try...

christia...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 6:16:10 AM2/10/18
I'm 20 DDF and I'm looking for a Latino/Hispanic boyfriend. I just want to be treated well. I want a man who will fall in love with me everyday someone who will always be there for me and go out on dates. Travel together. I believe there's more to a relationship than just sex even though sex is amazing but only if it's out of love and not just. I'm just tired of getting hurt every time I try. Just email me send Face pic and let's get too know each other.

> > JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html
>
> I'm in my late 40's looking for a man that will love me, care for me and is interested in dating.
>
> I'm looking for someone in his late 40's and above 50's that is single, employed . Send a pic and some info about yourself and I'll get back to you.
>
> If this ad is up I'm still looking.

people...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 6:18:45 AM2/10/18
Hi my name is Calvin I'm seeking a long-term relationship with a good woman you going to be a BBW I don't mind short talk whatever just be a woman and a good-hearted woman and I will give you my life if you are between the age of 40 to 55 to 56 message me so we can talk more about this thank you and God bless and also include your picture thank you

> > JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html
>
> I am seeking a man for my sister. She is a beautiful, independent, smart, and stable 30 something woman. She has no trouble finding her own man, but her picker is off. She has no idea that I am interviewing candidates to set her up with, but I doubt she will be upset if she ends up finding Mr. Right.
> My sister is not shallow, but I see how she responds to other people. Please do not judge her by my list of needed qualifications.
> Looking for a mature MAN who is 5'8" or taller. He needs to be financially stable (this does not mean rich, just able to pay his own bills=stable). A man that is able to enjoy time spent out and at home (if you only want to party or only want to sit at home, please do not reply to ad). He MUST love God. That is a big qualification. Please, no perverts. If you are interested in taking the next step in life and growing old with someone, please send me an email with a picture and some details about yourself.
> Preferably local to Houston area
> Email- loving...@yahoo.com

casual...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 6:19:59 AM2/10/18
Im 30 yrs old white female..my gf left me ..the day after thanksgiving and im wishing for a new girl..i love a beautiful lady .so send a sexy pic amd ill

> > JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

kemch...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 6:22:17 AM2/10/18
My name is Martins I live in Mechanicsville MD I am 48 years old and I work in a real estate century 21 funitures company I am seeking a women between the ages of 35 and 60 i dont mind the distance region if not in Mechanicsville MD If you do not live in the Mechanicsville MD region you can also contact me. ONCE AGAIN IF YOU ARE NOT BETWEEN THE AGES OF 30 AND 50 pls keep off and i dont like games i need a honest and god fearin woman tat we can start our own life...

If you meet the above criteria and are intersted I would like to talk with you regarding a potential meeting. If you are intersted respond to the ads over here my hangout id is martin...@gmail.com
feel free to contact me Martins..

> > JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

bondd...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 6:24:29 AM2/10/18
Looking for the right girl who's sweet as can be & is looking for a serious relationship,I've been single for almost 5 years come July of this year,2018.must be between 20 & 27...& if y'all want to text me sometime,here's my number:
706-280-9715,Please no fake people or liars as I can't & will NOT put up with a woman who's controlling...if I get with you,I'm with you til the end.I like cuddling,holding hands & watching movies at home,I also like going out to dinner from time to time...I'm in college to get my GED so I won't have to go thru 4 years of college in order to be a special education teacher,so I chose paraprofessional instead.I do wear hearing aides to help me hear better & I wear glasses as well.if you can't handle me, it's your loss...but if you can,I look forward to hearing from you,I've left my cellphone number as a way for anyone who wants to get to know me.*****20 TO 27 ONLY!!!!!!!*****
> shelia
> >
> > JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

blackx...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 6:26:16 AM2/10/18
Im really looking for sweet and beautiful lady from (inside and outside)for sereouse relationship.I'm 39.so if you like me then please send me your pic with number..and we will continue to know each other.thanks

> > JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

college...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2018, 6:28:19 AM2/10/18
Never Married, Being Single for a year now ,I have one daugther she is all i have in my life, I was born and raised in NJ cherry hill, I'm 6'1 fit tall with a Black hair and Brown eyes, i do not smoke and i do not drink alcohol,i am a very good looking gentle man...........I work as computer engineer ..My Religion is Christian.I ? am Easy Going, Adventurous, Romantic, Ambitious and have a very good sense of humor. My hobbies are too many but to mention a few sports, watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc. My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything....I?m always smiling and don?t easily get irritated, I don?t even remember the last time I frowned. I?m that type of person who always tries to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and I?m also satisfied with whatever I have...I?m of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I am very relationship oriented and I believe life is too short to waste. When I am in a relationship I am committed, honest, and loyal. I think that falling in love is always a good thing, even if it doesn't work out. There is always something to learn from being with someone, and happy times and memories should be cherished.You can text me through my Text Number 2314127303

> > JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html

It is loading more messages.