The Jewish Leeches

Carolina Reb

Feb 4, 2020, 1:46:34 PM2/4/20
It is in their nature. They cannot be changed.

https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?p=16594#p16594

P-Dub

Feb 4, 2020, 1:53:40 PM2/4/20
On Tuesday, February 4, 2020 at 1:46:34 PM UTC-5, Carolina Reb wrote:
> It is in their nature. They cannot be changed.

In your case, it's the Jewish Superiors. They are all better than you. It's your nature to be inferior to humans.

Message has been deleted

P-Dub

Feb 4, 2020, 3:09:38 PM2/4/20
On Tuesday, February 4, 2020 at 2:54:50 PM UTC-5, Carolina Reb wrote:
> "The Jew ...

...is better than Carolina Pussy."

Carolina Reb

Feb 4, 2020, 3:46:27 PM2/4/20
....you need to go fuck yourself. Do it NOW!

P-Dub

Feb 4, 2020, 3:50:12 PM2/4/20
I can fuck, but I prefer women.

You can't fuck, but you are fucked.

Loose Cannon

Feb 4, 2020, 3:53:25 PM2/4/20
On Tue, 4 Feb 2020 13:46:34 -0500, Carolina Reb <walt.h...@att.net>
wrote:

>It is in their nature. They cannot be changed.
>
>https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?p=16594#p16594

Their nature can't be changed, but there is a solution; a Final
Solution.

Carolina Reb

Feb 4, 2020, 7:27:33 PM2/4/20
...and they are terrified. They hide their fears well!!!

Michael Ejercito

Feb 4, 2020, 11:21:27 PM2/4/20
The Guardian Angels of Israel and other honorable, decent people stand in the way.

We have plenty of rope ready when you dreckvolk act out!

Michael

Loose Cannon

Feb 4, 2020, 11:56:37 PM2/4/20
We have seen the bravery of 'The Guardian Angels of Israel' since the
end of WWII. I believe the chant was "Never Again!!!". Let's see for
ourselves:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpZofiHUT_U&t=1893s

Carolina Reb

Feb 5, 2020, 3:11:20 AM2/5/20
On Tuesday, February 4, 2020 at 11:21:27 PM UTC-5, Michael Ejercito wrote:

> The Guardian Angels of Israel and other honorable, decent people stand in the way.

Your opinion does not count for anything, you slant-eyed
Mongoloid bastard. You are insane. There is no such thing
as "guardian angels," except perhaps in the twisted minds
of Asiatic Gooks like you.

Bozo_D...@37.com

Feb 5, 2020, 6:14:22 AM2/5/20
The Asiatic Gook

he owns you

"retired now" troll

HE

OWNS

YOU

STRINGS

AND

ALL

YOU PUHTHETIC FLUFFER COCKSUCKER
Message has been deleted

NEMO

Feb 5, 2020, 11:39:00 AM2/5/20

In article <0217affd-ac24-4646...@googlegroups.com>,
Carolina Reb <walt.h...@att.net> wrote:

Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
Kevin Alfred Strom (born 1956 in Anchorage, Alaska) is the former
Managing Director of National Vanguard, a Charlottesville-based
organization that has been described as a racist, white separatist,
homophobic, and a Neo-Nazi hate group by the Southern Poverty Law
Center and the Anti-Defamation League.[1][2] Strom resigned from
National Vanguard in July 2006.[3] National Vanguard reportedly
disbanded on March 14, 2007, and its website has been dormant since
that time. In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of ten images
of child pornography and was sentenced to 23 months in prison.[4]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom

Carolina Reb

Feb 5, 2020, 11:47:13 AM2/5/20
non sequitur - A statement having little or no relevance to what
preceded it.
Origin of non sequitur - Latin: it does not follow
An inference or a conclusion that does not follow from the
premises.
A statement containing an illogical conclusion.
Commonly used by Canadian homosexual Jews.

Non sequitur rant-fest on the horse world:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27he61wrYyA

Michael Ejercito

Feb 5, 2020, 12:15:56 PM2/5/20

"Carolina Reb" wrote in message

>On Tuesday, February 4, 2020 at 11:21:27 PM UTC-5, Michael Ejercito wrote:
>>

>> The Guardian Angels of Israel and other honorable, decent people stand
>> in the way.
>>

>Your opinion does not count for anything, you slant-eyed
>Mongoloid bastard.
There is nothing wrong with slant eyes.

>You are insane. There is no such thing
>as "guardian angels," except perhaps in the twisted minds
>of Asiatic Gooks like you.

Guardian Angels of Israel DO exist.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/nazi-official-who-risked-life-to-save-hundreds-of-jews-posthumously-recognized/

BERLIN, Germany – Grasping the dais for support, 95-year-old Holocaust
survivor Josef Konigsberg broke into tears. He is the only living person in
Germany able to recount firsthand the bravery of Helmut Kleinicke, who was
posthumously awarded the designation of Righteous Among the Nations at the
Israeli Embassy in Berlin on January 14.

“This is one of the most beautiful days of my life,” Konigsberg said,
locking eyes with Kleinicke’s daughter, Juta Scheffzek, who was seated not
far from him. “Thank you, thank you.”

The recognition of Righteous Among the Nations is bestowed by Israel’s
Holocaust memorial center Yad Vashem to those who are verified to have
risked their lives to save Jews during World War II. Israeli Ambassador to
Germany Jeremy Issacharoff presented Scheffzek with a certificate together
with Konigsberg, which Scheffzek accepted on her father’s behalf.

Get The Times of Israel's Daily Edition by email and never miss our top
stories
Free Sign Up

Kleinicke, a Nazi party member, was only publicly acknowledged in recent
years as the savior of perhaps hundreds of Jews at the height of the
Holocaust. He is just the 628th German to be given the recognition, and one
of the only recipients who was also a member of the Nazi party.
Israeli Ambassador to Germany Jeremy Issacharoff, left, Julia Scheffzek, and
Josef Konigsberg, at the ceremony honoring Helmut Kleinicke at the Israeli
Embassy in Berlin, January 14, 2020. (Yaakov Schwartz/ Times of Israel)

For reasons not entirely clear — perhaps out of modesty, or possibly to
avoid standing out for what was then a controversial distinction in postwar
Germany — Kleinicke kept quiet about his heroism until his death in 1979 at
the age of 72. He said little to his daughter about his wartime activities,
and sent no reply to the three survivors who wrote him after the war’s
conclusion.

Three years ago, a report by Israel’s Kan national broadcaster cast light on
Kleinicke’s actions, captured testimony from numerous people saved by
Kleinicke during the war, and united Scheffzek with some of the survivors in
Israel. It also caused Scheffzek to do some more digging of her own.

At the ceremony, Scheffzek said that looking into her father’s story, as
well as visiting Israel three years ago, has significantly changed her life.

“It verified what my father said to me in very few words — and I never knew
if he had been telling the truth,” she said.
Juta Scheffzek speaks at the ceremony at which her father, Helmut Kleinicke,
is honored as Righteous Among the Nations for risking his life to save Jews
during the Holocaust, at the Israeli Embassy in Berlin, January 14, 2020.
(Yaakov Schwartz/ Times of Israel)

According to the survivor testimony given to Kan in 2017, Kleinicke, who had
joined the Nazi party in 1933, took advantage of his position as a senior
official in charge of construction in Chrzanow, Upper Silesia, to “claim”
Jews as workers. His intervention rescued them from transport to Auschwitz,
located just 20 kilometers (12 miles) away.

“Those of us who worked for Kleinicke were like VIPs,” one survivor told the
network. “We had a certificate that we worked for him, and that was our
insurance policy.”

Kleinicke also reportedly sheltered many Jews in his basement — especially
those who were weakened and at risk of deportation to Auschwitz — and
alerted Jews about upcoming roundups.
Jewish work details under the authority of Helmut Kleinicke benefited from
much better conditions; he helped many of his workers escape deportation and
certain death. (Juta Scheffzek/ Jewish Welfare Board of Germany)

It came to the Nazis’ attention that many Jews were going missing under
Kleinicke’s command, Scheffzek told those gathered at the event, which led
to his reassignment to military training as punishment in 1943.

Kleinicke didn’t keep records of the number of Jews he saved, but survivors
estimate it to be at least in the hundreds.

Addressing the audience at the January 14 event, Konigsberg said that
Kleinicke personally came and snatched him out of the transport line to
Auschwitz when he was 16.

“I owe him my life,” Konigsberg said. “My mother came and begged him to
rescue me. Kleinicke grabbed me and said that I was his best worker.”
Josef Konigsberg speaks at an event posthumously honoring his savior, Helmut
Kleinicke, as Righteous Among the Nations, at the Israeli Embassy in Berlin,
January 14, 2020. (Yaakov Schwartz/ Times of Israel)

Konigsberg’s mother and sister were transported to Auschwitz shortly after.
Neither survived.

At the time, the young Konigsberg gave Kleinicke his treasured stamp
collection for safekeeping. According to Konigsberg, Kleinicke said that if
they both managed to survive the war, he would return the stamps. Three
years ago, Konigsberg finally got the stamp collection back. It was
presented to him by Scheffzek.
Helmut Kleinicke walks with daughter Juta Scheffzek. (Juta Scheffzek/ Jewish
Welfare Board of Germany)

“I feel like this is the closing of a circle,” Scheffzek told The Times of
Israel following the ceremony. “It was a very long and emotional search to
discover the truth about my father, and I hope that people in America, the
UK, and Israel will hear about it.”

“When you’re in the context of Germany, you’re never free of the historical
dimension of the Holocaust, and it’s a very heavy burden to bear for the
Germans, and also obviously for the Jewish people, and it’s always there,”
said Issacharoff. “And I think it’s really important that this type of
ceremony also recognizes that there were a few really important people who
did the right thing. And that, to me, is the main message that should come
out of this.”

Carolina Reb

Feb 5, 2020, 1:29:21 PM2/5/20
On Wednesday, February 5, 2020 at 12:15:56 PM UTC-5, Michael Ejercito wrote:

> Guardian Angels of Israel DO exist.

Your opinion does not count for anything, you slant-eyed
Mongoloid bastard. You are insane. There is no such thing

NEMO

Feb 5, 2020, 1:46:38 PM2/5/20

In article <8d36cb0d-0fe1-454d...@googlegroups.com>,
Carolina Reb <walt.h...@att.net> wrote:

Cheer up, old man! This leading nazoid ALSO sucked dick! And he
explains why it's OK for nazoids to do so!

"While in jail, Kuhnen[1] came out as gay. In response to critics
within the neo-Nazi movement, he argued that his lack of a family
meant he had more time to devote to militancy, and he pointed out
that Ernst Rohm[2] was also a gay Nazi."

Notes:

[1] Michael Kuhnen was the leader of the German neo-Nazi
scene; after sucking one too many dicks, he died of AIDS.

[2] The homosexual Ernst Rohm was the leader of the SA, and
also (surprise!) Adolf Shitler's "closest" personal friend
(nudge-nudge-wink-wink).

Carolina Reb

Feb 5, 2020, 2:40:43 PM2/5/20
"The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you."

- David Duke - MY AWAKENING

"The Jew rails against homosexuality as he indulges in it."

- Carolina Reb - SOC.CULTURE.ISRAEL

"To understand the nature of scatology and faggottry, one
must first understand the nature of the Jew."

- Carolina Reb - SOC.CULTURE.ISRAEL

NEMO

Feb 5, 2020, 2:45:53 PM2/5/20

In article <caf7521e-e2df-40bc...@googlegroups.com>,

Carolina Reb

Feb 5, 2020, 2:54:11 PM2/5/20
On 2/4/2020 11:21 PM, Michael Ejercito wrote:

> We have plenty of rope ready when you dreckvolk act out!

The only thing ropes are good for is hanging Gooks like from the nearest
lampposts, you slant-eyed Mongoloid bastard.

Michael Ejercito

Feb 9, 2020, 1:00:27 PM2/9/20

"The Peeler" wrote in message news:r1e29r$3mi$1...@gioia.aioe.org...

>On Tue, 04 Feb 2020 23:56:34 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
>married nazi homo, whined again:

>> We have seen the bravery of 'The Guardian Angels of Israel'

>We see YOUR bravery here EVERY DAY, you cowardly anonymous BIGMOUTH whose
>ONLY kick in his cowardly "life" is insulting people anonymously on Usenet!
>ROTFLOL

You got that right!

Michael

Loose Cannon

Feb 9, 2020, 2:23:11 PM2/9/20
...says the troll posting as "The Peeler".

Zaire

Feb 9, 2020, 5:18:40 PM2/9/20
I currently have no evidence, but I do have my suspicions. You seem to be very computer savy. I think you hack into systems, in this case hospital systems and make an ordinary hospital which has much Jewish money put into it, I think you hack into the system and make the hospitl out to be a NAZI! hospital. You may be an Asian white nationalist who pretends to love Jews, but secretly seeks their destruction.

Michael Ejercito

Feb 10, 2020, 1:03:47 AM2/10/20

"Loose Cannon" wrote in message
The Peeler is a hero; you are a zero!

Michael

Carolina Reb

Feb 10, 2020, 1:06:15 AM2/10/20
On Monday, February 10, 2020 at 1:03:47 AM UTC-5, Michael Ejercito wrote:

> The Peeler is a hero; you are a zero!

...and you are a Gook, Gook. There is a virus out
looking for the likes of you.

Michael Ejercito

Feb 10, 2020, 12:39:41 PM2/10/20

"Carolina Reb" wrote in message
You are so obsessed with superficial characteristics!

Michael

Carolina Reb

Feb 10, 2020, 1:00:15 PM2/10/20