Rockwell's Dream

Carolina Reb

Apr 10, 2017, 9:06:22 AM4/10/17

NEMO

Apr 10, 2017, 9:08:28 AM4/10/17

In article <a8clhf....@news.alt.net>,
Carolina Reb <walt.h...@att.net> wrote:

> http://nationalvanguard.org

Oh, "nationalvanguard.org". No wonder it's Pigshit's favourite source...

Managing Director of National Vanguard jailed for child porn possession
Kevin Alfred Strom (born 1956 in Anchorage, Alaska) is the former
Managing Director of National Vanguard, a Charlottesville-based
organization that has been described as a racist, white separatist,
homophobic, and a Neo-Nazi hate group by the Southern Poverty Law
Center and the Anti-Defamation League.[1][2] Strom resigned from
National Vanguard in July 2006.[3] National Vanguard reportedly
disbanded on March 14, 2007, and its website has been dormant since
that time. In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of ten images
of child pornography and was sentenced to 23 months in prison.[4]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom

Michael Ejercito

Apr 10, 2017, 1:39:24 PM4/10/17

"NEMO" wrote in message news:ocg04b$g1k$5...@pcls7.std.com...
Chris was right about him and his kind!

Michael

Apr 10, 2017, 2:43:47 PM4/10/17
On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 10:42:44 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"jew pedohile Barry Shein" wrote in message news:ocg04b$g1k$5...@pcls7.std.com...

[fluhs jew shite]

> Chris was right about him and his kind!
>

>Michael

WE were right about uppity coon Chrissie Morton and HIS kind.

Cheers!

Shag sandpatch!

Happy jew Easter!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

Michael Ejercito

Apr 10, 2017, 3:11:24 PM4/10/17

aliash)" wrote in message

>On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 10:42:44 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>"jew pedohile Barry Shein" wrote in message

>[fluhs jew shite]

>> Chris was right about him and his kind!
>>

>>Michael

>WE were right about uppity coon Chrissie Morton and HIS kind.
Mangina, he and his kind are better than you and your fellow dreckvolk.

Michael

Carolina Reb

Apr 10, 2017, 3:49:46 PM4/10/17
On Monday, April 10, 2017 at 12:11:24 PM UTC-7, Michael Ejercito wrote:
> "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
>

> Michael

you belong, you slanty-eyed
slope-headed Gook douchebag.

Sick old pedo Andrew Andrzej Baron

Apr 10, 2017, 5:14:18 PM4/10/17

In article <4vjnec1spvsraicm3...@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe") wrote:

> Cheers!

Really now.

Sick old pedo Andrew Andrzej Baron

Apr 10, 2017, 5:14:48 PM4/10/17

Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession

Apr 10, 2017, 5:51:20 PM4/10/17
On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 12:14:44 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
>aliash)" wrote in message
>
>>On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 10:42:44 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
>><meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>>"jew pedohile Barry Shein" wrote in message
>
>>[fluhs jew shite]
>
>>> Chris was right about him and his kind!
>>>

>>>Michael
>
>>WE were right about uppity coon Chrissie Morton and HIS kind.
> Mangina, he and his kind are better than you and your fellow dreckvolk.
>

>Michael

Dreckgook, he and his subkind are no better than you and your fellow
dreckuntervolk.

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

Sick old pedo Andrew Andrzej Baron

Apr 10, 2017, 6:01:18 PM4/10/17

Rockwell was killed by a fellow nazoid... LOL!

Carolina Reb

Apr 10, 2017, 6:44:26 PM4/10/17
On Monday, April 10, 2017 at 6:01:18 PM UTC-4, Sick old pedo Andrew Andrzej >Baron wrote:
> Rockwell was killed by a fellow nazoid... LOL!

You goddamn ignorant assclown. Norman Rockwell
painted "A New America Is Possible," the header for
the weblink. Except in your case, you do not come
here to read weblinks. You come here only to dribble
and drool your Yid excrement out of your stank Jew
ass.

NEMO

Apr 10, 2017, 6:47:22 PM4/10/17

That's why they call themselves "GRAND Dragon", folks

KKK "Grand Dragon" sentenced to 20 years: molested his
granddaughter and arranged to have sex with two teenage girls

ATLANTA, GA - NEAL RAY SCHMIDT, 59, of St. Louis, Missouri, was
sentenced today to serve 20 years in federal prison for seeking
to have sex with two teenage girls. SCHMIDT, a retired delivery
man and former Grand Dragon for the Missouri chapter of the
Ku Klux Klan, had traveled from Missouri to Georgia for what he
hoped would be a sexual encounter with two 14-year-old girls he
met online. Since his arrest in this case, SCHMIDT has been
charged with molesting his granddaughter in Missouri and with
arranging a similar sexual encounter with an underage girl in
Florida.

[...]

According to United States Attorney Yates, the charges, and other
information presented in court: In early 2010, SCHMIDT, while
trolling in an online forum for kids, met whom he believed to be
two 14-year-old girls but who were in fact undercover police
officers. The two girls claimed to be friends and explained that
they lived near each other in McDonough, Georgia. SCHMIDT and the
girls had a series of mundane exchanges until SCHMIDT turned the
conversation toward sexual topics. Over the ensuing months, in
an effort to groom the girls for an eventual sexual encounter,
SCHMIDT sent sexually explicit videos of himself, as well as
images and videos of child pornography.

In June 2010, SCHMIDT made arrangements to drive from his home
near St. Louis to a motel in McDonough, Georgia, where the two
girls were to meet him for their sexual encounter. SCHMIDT was
arrested in the parking lot of the motel in McDonough, carrying
several guns, Klan paraphernalia, and an assortment of sex toys
and supplies.

More (if you must) in http://tinyurl.com/ou674td.

Sick old pedo Andrew Andrzej Baron

Apr 10, 2017, 6:50:20 PM4/10/17

In article <16cfe788-a83c-4f27...@googlegroups.com>,
Carolina Reb <walt.h...@att.net> wrote:

>> Rockwell was killed by a fellow nazoid... LOL!

> You goddamn ignorant assclown.

Are you disputing the statement "Rockwell was killed by a fellow nazoid"?

Did I say WHICH Rockwell?

It should be clear from the context, should it not?

Carolina Reb

Apr 10, 2017, 7:02:44 PM4/10/17
On Monday, April 10, 2017 at 6:50:20 PM UTC-4, Sick old pedo Andrew Andrzej Baron wrote:

> Did I say WHICH Rockwell?
>
> It should be clear from the context, should it not?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Rockwell

Michael Ejercito

Apr 10, 2017, 10:41:49 PM4/10/17

"Carolina Reb" wrote in message
I belong in the United States of America.

Michael

NEMO

Apr 11, 2017, 9:53:36 AM4/11/17

Mervyn Jones, British neo-Nazi: 17 years for "sustained and prolific sex crimes"

http://tinyurl.com/q838xlf
http://tinyurl.com/oa87ea8

Apr 11, 2017, 10:00:39 AM4/11/17
You belong in a Manila garbage heap with the rest of the Flips.

Cheers!

Shag sandpatch!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

Sick old pedo Andrew Andrzej Baron

Apr 11, 2017, 10:11:42 AM4/11/17

In article <3pnpect67aq2cmpgi...@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe") wrote:

> Wasn't that cocksucker Lincoln Rockwell exterminated by one of his
> Nazi buddies??

He was, yes.

Michael Ejercito

Apr 15, 2017, 12:17:34 PM4/15/17

"The Peeler" wrote in message

>On Tue, 11 Apr 2017 07:00:25 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
>psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
>of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
>Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>> I belong in the United States of America.
>>>

>>>Michael
>>
>> You belong in a Manila garbage heap with the rest of the Flips.
The mangina sure writes a lot about Manila.

>Psychotic NONSENSE!

Girls and women would agree that everyone that he would call a flip is
better than him in all contexts.

Michael

Apr 15, 2017, 4:08:07 PM4/15/17
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 09:21:00 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message

[FLUHS Grik skata]

> The mangina sure writes a lot about Manila.

YOU sure belong a lot in Manila.

> Girls and women would agree that everyone that he would call a flip is
>better than him in all contexts.
>

>Michael

WHITE (i.e. HUMAN) girls and women wouldn't even BOTHER talking to
Flips like you with NEEDLEDICK written in BIG LETTERS all over your
slant eyed subhuman mongoloid sub-faces!

Michael Ejercito

Apr 15, 2017, 9:03:39 PM4/15/17

aliash)" wrote in message

>On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 09:21:00 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message

>[FLUHS Grik skata]

>> The mangina sure writes a lot about Manila.

>YOU sure belong a lot in Manila.
Nithing, I belong in the United States of America.

>> Girls and women would agree that everyone that he would call a flip is
>>better than him in all contexts.
>>

>>Michael

>WHITE (i.e. HUMAN) girls and women wouldn't even BOTHER talking to
>Flips like you with NEEDLEDICK written in BIG LETTERS all over your
>slant eyed subhuman mongoloid sub-faces!
To the contrary, many of them would make babies with men whom you would
call flips.

But none of them would kiss you.

Michael

Apr 16, 2017, 9:09:20 AM4/16/17
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 18:07:05 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
>aliash)" wrote in message
>
>>On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 09:21:00 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
>><meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message
>
>>[FLUHS Grik skata]
>
>>> The mangina sure writes a lot about Manila.
>
>>YOU sure belong a lot in Manila.
> Nithing, I belong in the United States of America.

Dreckgook, you belong in a fetid Manila slum.

>>> Girls and women would agree that everyone that he would call a flip is
>>>better than him in all contexts.
>>>

>>>Michael
>
>>WHITE (i.e. HUMAN) girls and women wouldn't even BOTHER talking to
>>Flips like you with NEEDLEDICK written in BIG LETTERS all over your
>>slant eyed subhuman mongoloid sub-faces!
> To the contrary, many of them would make babies with men whom you would
>call flips.

Dreckgook, that would be BESTIALITY.

> But none of them would kiss you.
>

>Michael

None of them would even LOOK at your slant eyed mongoloid sub-face!

Sick old pedo Andrew Andrzej Baron

Apr 16, 2017, 9:53:58 AM4/16/17

In article <h0r6fc50njndmp7lh...@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe") wrote:

> Sir, that would be BESTIALITY.

FACT:

When Jaafar the donkey fucks you in the arse... HE is the one guilty
of BESTIALITY.

Michael Ejercito

Apr 20, 2017, 1:13:25 PM4/20/17

"The Peeler" wrote in message

>On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 06:09:05 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
>psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
>of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
>Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>> Nithing, I belong in the United States of America.
>>
>> Dreckgook, you belong in a fetid Manila slum.
I am an American by birthright.

>Dreckserb, that's where YOU belong!
Indeed.

>>> To the contrary, many of them would make babies with men whom you
>>> would
>>>call flips.
>>
>> Dreckgook, that would be BESTIALITY.

>By WHOSE "definition"? YOURS, an internationally acknowledged idiot and
>sexual cripple? LOL
These people whom he call flips all outwit him.

They all outsex him.

They all outbreed him.
>>> But none of them would kiss you.
>>>

>>>Michael
>>
>> None of them would even LOOK at your slant eyed mongoloid sub-face!

>HE doesn't come across as a sexual cripple! YOU definitely DO, dreckserb!
Of course they would look at my face.

Michael

Apr 20, 2017, 5:06:33 PM4/20/17
On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 10:16:55 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message

[FLUHS Grik skata]

> Indeed.

Inane.

> These people whom he call flips all outwit him.

You subpeople that I call Flips couldn't outwit a cockroach. And
you're VERY familiar with cockroaches.

> They all outsex him.

You are all EXEMPT from sex.

> They all outbreed him.

You just breed more of each other...anally. What fucking use is THAT?

> Of course they would look at my face.
>

>Michael

They would see a slant eyed mongoloid face with NEEDLEDICK written in
BIG LETTERS all over it. Then they'd walk away...or RUN.

NEMO

Apr 20, 2017, 6:05:55 PM4/20/17

In article <bp7ifctejvj997ejk...@4ax.com>,
a shiteating, child-raping cowardly nazoid forger wrote:

[sub-drivel flushed]

He raped kiddies BOTH in Warsaw and London, the filthy nazoid perv!

Michael Ejercito

Apr 21, 2017, 12:55:05 PM4/21/17

aliash)" wrote in message

>On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 10:16:55 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message

>[FLUHS Grik skata]

>> Indeed.

>Inane.

>> These people whom he call flips all outwit him.

>You subpeople that I call Flips couldn't outwit a cockroach. And
>you're VERY familiar with cockroaches.
That claim, even if true, does not disprove that they can all outwit
you.

>> They all outsex him.

>You are all EXEMPT from sex.
and yet, girls and women would rather share their vaginas with them than
with you.

>> They all outbreed him.

>You just breed more of each other...anally. What fucking use is THAT?
You know as much about sex and reproduction as you know about the
Holocaust.

>> Of course they would look at my face.
>>

>>Michael

>They would see a slant eyed mongoloid face with NEEDLEDICK written in
>BIG LETTERS all over it. Then they'd walk away...or RUN.
Nothing about my face writes needledick.

But everything you write shows that you are devoid of masculinity.

Michael

Apr 21, 2017, 3:53:50 PM4/21/17
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 09:58:37 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
>aliash)" wrote in message
>
>>On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 10:16:55 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
>><meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message
>
>>[FLUHS Grik skata]
>
>>> Indeed.
>
>>Inane.
>
>>> These people whom he call flips all outwit him.
>
>>You subpeople that I call Flips couldn't outwit a cockroach. And
>>you're VERY familiar with cockroaches.
> That claim, even if true, does not disprove that they can all outwit
>you.

That claim IS true and proves you subpeople couldn't even outwit a
cockroach.

>>> They all outsex him.
>
>>You are all EXEMPT from sex.
> and yet, girls and women would rather share their vaginas with them than
>with you.

No, they wouldn't. You subpeople are EXEMPT from vaginas. But some
subhuman gook subwomen share their miniature ani with you.

>>> They all outbreed him.
>
>>You just breed more of each other...anally. What fucking use is THAT?
> You know as much about sex and reproduction as you know about the
>Holocaust.

There WAS no 'holocaust'®™ you gullible jewloving asshole and all your
subhuman Flip subwomen conceive rectally and deliver anally.

>>> Of course they would look at my face.
>>>

>>>Michael
>
>>They would see a slant eyed mongoloid face with NEEDLEDICK written in
>>BIG LETTERS all over it. Then they'd walk away...or RUN.
> Nothing about my face writes needledick.

EVERY thing about your slant eyed gook face writes needledick.

> But everything you write shows that you are devoid of masculinity.

YOU subpeople are EXEMPT from masculinity...you're a bunch of GBLT
gook ladyboys!

>Michael

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

Sick old pedo Andrew Andrzej Baron

Apr 21, 2017, 3:57:35 PM4/21/17

In article <elokfc1qpfpfgjop1...@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe") wrote:

>> A polish woman murdered by the German Army:
>> http://tinyurl.com/ox2snee

> Good riddance to the cocksucking bitch... kikey, ALL polacks
> DESERVE to die.

Sick nazoid fuck.