Obama -v- McCain debate....Obamaman won hands down

Feck all sassanaigh

Sep 27, 2008, 1:05:22 PM9/27/08
Purely on body language and the ability of Obama to look McCain
directly in the eye, address his opponent as John and typically
deliver certain logic in a relaxed manner, Obamaman won. McCain was
jerky, scambling notes during Obamaman's address and talked a lot of
shite. "I will look after the Vets, Jews, friends of Warren Buffet,
Corporations etc"

Hopefully the Vee-Pee candidates debate will be more colourful. For
starters it should be topless - Palin looks well stacked and her tits
would add a useful distraction to the fact that she is as thick as
fuck.

Anyway it is all probably irrelevant as the imperialist USA will
collapse and the next 3 generations of used-to-be-Yanks (especially
the WASP variety) will spend their lives paying off the Chinese and
learning Mandarin/Cantonese. Just as well that they have so many
Chinatowns wherein they may adapt to the culture of their future
masters. Where the Japs failed the Chinks will flourish.

The Chinks will probably further control the Yanks' poodle economy -
the *ngurlangers; unfortunately these latters fuckers are too thick to
learn another language and their only usual attempt to communicate to
speakers of other languages is to shout *ngurlangish louder a la John
Cleese.

Does anyone have the Mandarin for "The White House" or "Buckingham
Palace"?

It really iis a great little world when the mighty crumble and the
good guys win....

mothed out

Sep 27, 2008, 3:17:28 PM9/27/08

Who are the good guys?

Adam Whyte-Settlar

Sep 28, 2008, 5:06:34 AM9/28/08

> Palin looks well stacked and her tits
> would add a useful distraction to the fact that she is as thick as
> fuck.

Neither the 'stupid woman' vote nor the religious maniac vote give a toss if
she is as thick as **** or not.
She is pro guns, pro back-street abortions and pro Armageddon. That's all
that matters to them so they'll vote for her regardless - or even because
of - the likelihood that she'll precipitate a world war if 72 year old
McCain snuffs it.
And don't make the mistake that many naive Americans do in underestimating
both the numbers and power of the deranged 'religious' ultra-right. They've
been pressurising for someone like Palin for years now. Who cares that she
can't string three words together if she can talk in tongues.

And how soon we forget that Bush *also* came across as an utter babbling
moron in the 'debates' and still won the 'election' based on his 'fear and
loathing' propaganda. If it worked for him...

Séimí mac Liam

Sep 28, 2008, 8:44:21 AM9/28/08
"Adam Whyte-Settlar" <ador@ble> wrote in

And we can look forward to your incessant defense of this cartoon
character opinion for the next four years should McCain win, can't we?

--
Saint Séimí mac Liam
Carriagemaker to the court of Queen Maeve

Fred J. McCall

Sep 28, 2008, 10:10:13 AM9/28/08
"Adam Whyte-Settlar" <ador@ble> wrote:
:
[...]

Would someone explain to Adam that we don't vote for VP over here? We
vote for President. The VP is largely irrelevant.

-- Thomas Jefferson

Feck all sassanaigh

Sep 28, 2008, 11:56:23 AM9/28/08
> Who are the good guys?- Hide quoted text -

Medicins sans Frontiers...

conwaycaine

Sep 28, 2008, 12:18:26 PM9/28/08

"Feck all sassanaigh" <seam...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Have they no elections in Oz or Harpland then?

Feck all sassanaigh

Sep 28, 2008, 12:26:14 PM9/28/08
On Sep 28, 5:18 pm, "conwaycaine" <conwayca...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "Feck all sassanaigh" <seamu...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Have they no elections in Oz or Harpland then?

Yes but in Harpland candidates are confined to a pool of registered
idiots..

conwaycaine

Sep 28, 2008, 12:43:39 PM9/28/08

"Feck all sassanaigh" <seam...@gmail.com> wrote in message

*********

You allow the *nglish among you to register and stand for office?

Feck all sassanaigh

Sep 28, 2008, 12:52:01 PM9/28/08
On Sep 28, 5:43 pm, "conwaycaine" <conwayca...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "Feck all sassanaigh" <seamu...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:c9daa4f1-da2e-4e8c...@a70g2000hsh.googlegroups.com...

> On Sep 28, 5:18 pm, "conwaycaine" <conwayca...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
> > "Feck all sassanaigh" <seamu...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> > Have they no elections in Oz or Harpland then?
>
> Yes but in Harpland candidates are confined to a pool of registered
> idiots..
>
> *********
>
> You allow the *nglish among you to register and stand for office?
Yes. Part of the "Outreach to give imbeciles experience of
civilisation" program sponsored by the UN don't you know...

fald...@yahoo.co.uk

Sep 28, 2008, 2:02:42 PM9/28/08
On Sep 29, 1:44 am, "Séimí mac Liam" <gwyd...@comcast.nospam.net>
wrote:
> "Adam Whyte-Settlar" <ador@ble> wrote innews:jdGdnUNFoqS...@westnet.com.au:

Well I do agree with AWS on this acount for sure.
The Hick counties will all vote for a monkey with the right ticket,
and she is it.
How many more innocent people must die in the name of the redneck
agenda of greed for oil.

Falderal

Fred J. McCall

Sep 28, 2008, 6:43:10 PM9/28/08
fald...@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
:
:How many more innocent people must die in the name of the redneck

:agenda of greed for oil.
:

Not even a GOOD troll. However, I'd hate for you to feel THAT lonely,
so perhaps you can expound to us how you don't use electricity, don't
use a vehicle, etc.

So how many more innocent people must die in the name of YOUR greed
for oil?

territory."
--G. Behn

HardySpicer

Sep 28, 2008, 7:36:45 PM9/28/08
On Sep 29, 11:43 am, Fred J. McCall <fjmcc...@gmail.com> wrote:

You know some of us are not that greedy that we would sacrifice a
whole people in the name of energy. Who really gains? The US people a
little of course and me too a little but overall the shareholders in
the oil companies.
I would rather pay more than see unwarranted deaths though. Of course
many Republicans are immune to any form of logical argument so there
is little point in me
taking the argument further with you (bearing in mind the size of your
brain).

Hardy

Fred J. McCall

Sep 28, 2008, 9:49:42 PM9/28/08
HardySpicer <gyans...@gmail.com> wrote:

:On Sep 29, 11:43 am, Fred J. McCall <fjmcc...@gmail.com> wrote:
:> falder...@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
:>
:> :
:> :How many more innocent people must die in the name of the redneck
:> :agenda of greed for oil.
:> :
:>
:> Not even a GOOD troll. However, I'd hate for you to feel THAT lonely,
:> so perhaps you can expound to us how you don't use electricity, don't
:> use a vehicle, etc.
:>
:> So how many more innocent people must die in the name of YOUR greed
:> for oil?
:>
:> --
:> "Some people get lost in thought because it's such unfamiliar
:> territory."
:> --G. Behn
:
:You know some of us are not that greedy that we would sacrifice a
:whole people in the name of energy.

:

So you don't use any? Or are you just a hypocrite who eats the meal
and then complains about someone killing and cooking the food?

--
"False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the
soul with evil."

HardySpicer

Sep 28, 2008, 11:01:28 PM9/28/08
On Sep 29, 2:49 pm, Fred J. McCall <fjmcc...@gmail.com> wrote:

You obviously cannot read so I will repeat myself and expand on this
point. I said that I would be willing to pay more rather than innocent
people having to die in a bombing campaign. Got it? Just because you
may abhor the culture of Arabs or Persians does not give you the right
to bomb them indescriminately.
God you're thick. Are you Irish by any chance?

Hardy

Fred J. McCall

Sep 28, 2008, 11:33:12 PM9/28/08
HardySpicer <gyans...@gmail.com> wrote:

:On Sep 29, 2:49 pm, Fred J. McCall <fjmcc...@gmail.com> wrote:
:> HardySpicer <gyansor...@gmail.com> wrote:
:>
:> :On Sep 29, 11:43 am, Fred J. McCall <fjmcc...@gmail.com> wrote::> falder...@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
:>
:> :>
:> :> :
:> :> :How many more innocent people must die in the name of the redneck
:> :> :agenda of greed for oil.
:> :> :
:> :>
:> :> Not even a GOOD troll. However, I'd hate for you to feel THAT lonely,
:> :> so perhaps you can expound to us how you don't use electricity, don't
:> :> use a vehicle, etc.
:> :>
:> :> So how many more innocent people must die in the name of YOUR greed
:> :> for oil?
:> :>
:> :> --
:> :> "Some people get lost in thought because it's such unfamiliar
:> :> territory."
:> :> --G. Behn
:> :
:> :You know some of us are not that greedy that we would sacrifice a
:> :whole people in the name of energy.
:> :
:>
:> So you don't use any? Or are you just a hypocrite who eats the meal
:> and then complains about someone killing and cooking the food?
:>
:> --
:> "False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the
:> soul with evil."
:> -- Socrates
:

:You obviously cannot read so I will repeat myself ...
:

Bleat all you like. When you're not using a vehicle, any electrical
power, any plastics, any manufactured items, or anything that had to
be transported you just feel free to get back to me.

Until then, you're just an unskilled troll who also happens to be a
hypocrite.

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine

HardySpicer

Sep 29, 2008, 3:38:48 AM9/29/08

You still cannot understand can you? It's not a matter of using the
resources, it's PAYING for them!!
I am not a greeny lamenting about global warming, I am saying that you
have to pay the price for oil. That does not mean that to get the
price down we start bombing another country like Iran. Now...I hear
your mummy calling. Off you go Freddy boy...

Hardy

Fred J. McCall

Sep 29, 2008, 8:38:33 AM9/29/08
HardySpicer <gyans...@gmail.com> wrote:

You think we're getting them free over here?

:I am not a greeny lamenting about global warming, I am saying that you

:have to pay the price for oil. That does not mean that to get the
:price down we start bombing another country like Iran.

Oh, I see. You're just stupid, then.

conwaycaine

Sep 29, 2008, 10:08:44 AM9/29/08

On Sep 28, 5:43 pm, "conwaycaine" <conwayca...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
<Snip>

> > Have they no elections in Oz or Harpland then?
>
> Yes but in Harpland candidates are confined to a pool of registered
> idiots..
>
> *********
>
> You allow the *nglish among you to register and stand for office?

Yes. Part of the "Outreach to give imbeciles experience of
civilisation" program sponsored by the UN don't you know...

************

For a thousand years or more the Sassenach have lived beside you guys and
with what effect?
They are barbaric as they ever were.
(Any doubters need only attend one of their Soccer matches)

And you think to civilize that bunch?

Feck all sassanaigh

Sep 29, 2008, 6:04:21 PM9/29/08
On Sep 29, 3:08 pm, "conwaycaine" <conwayca...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "Feck all sassanaigh" <seamu...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:13cf4de9-38a0-4973...@2g2000hsn.googlegroups.com...

Blessed are the brave....we will forgive and seek to enlighten our
enemies.

HardySpicer

Sep 29, 2008, 6:52:17 PM9/29/08
On Sep 30, 3:08 am, "conwaycaine" <conwayca...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "Feck all sassanaigh" <seamu...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:13cf4de9-38a0-4973...@2g2000hsn.googlegroups.com...

Yankland has had it!! RIP! You guys will be bankrupt soon.

hardy

Feck all sassanaigh

Sep 30, 2008, 6:49:29 PM9/30/08
> hardy- Hide quoted text -

No can happen - who the fuck will take over bombing innocent countries
and their citizens in the absence of Yankland? The Canuckians, Ozzies
and the *ngurlangers - no chance. We need Yankland to maintain the
military machine. What other country could get away with selecting a
new target for latest missile testing? Witness Panama, Somalia, Iraq,
Afghanistan etc. Without Yankland the military industrial complex
will become Chinese. And Yankland is as good as bankrupt so leave the
bastards alone

conwaycaine

Oct 1, 2008, 9:47:00 AM10/1/08

"Feck all sassanaigh" <seam...@gmail.com> wrote in message
<Snip>

No can happen - who the fuck will take over bombing innocent countries
and their citizens in the absence of Yankland?

***********

Back to bashing the Queen please.

Feck all sassanaigh

Oct 1, 2008, 1:25:51 PM10/1/08
On Oct 1, 2:47 pm, "conwaycaine" <conwayca...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "Feck all sassanaigh" <seamu...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:2d920add-5e4e-4059...@x41g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...

> <Snip>
>
> No can happen - who the fuck will take over bombing innocent countries
> and their citizens in the absence of Yankland?

> Back to bashing the Queen please.

Betty Windsor and I have arrived at a certain rapproachment whereby
she will restrict her sexual activity with corgis to weekends only and
I in return will restrict the highlighting of her mob's debauchery to
the rest of the week. The whore requested that I should also refrain
from calling her muppet Charly a "tampon wannabe". Tally Ho!

Feck