Find Women Looking Single Men | Dating an Irish Girls for Sex

kristi...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2018, 7:24:17 AM2/1/18
Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.

> JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

emmama...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2018, 1:18:32 AM2/2/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
>
> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

Hello there, I am a lady in search of an honest and caring man for a serious relationship and hopefully marriage, I am new on online dating, I have been hurt by a man, my fiance who slept with my best friend, ever since then I have been single, and just decided now to give love and a relationship a second chance in my life, thanks for stopping by. Hope to hear from you if you believe love exist, thanks.

mariso...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2018, 1:47:43 AM2/2/18
​​Hello,

This is the very first time am trying this so am not comfortable sharing details about me but here are the basics. I'm single, loving, caring, honest, independent, ambi​​tious and​​ good looking. I like sports and the outdoors, I enjoy traveling, sight seeing, exploring and more. I'm look​​ing for a matured man who is going to give me the ha​​ppiness and excitements of life, a m​​
an i can call mine and always make me happy all the time. I believe age is just a number and good looks does not define the heart. Hope we can work something out together, I am looking for a real man who is serious and ready for something serious that can lead to meaningful relationship. Someone who is both friend and lover that we can enjoy each others company and do things together. I would like to be with a man that we can have fun together, can handle any situation, take control and at the same time remain compassionate. A man who is really happy with himself and want to share the happiness together with me. I would like to have a relationship with all the sparks and be able to grow with someone. I also have an amazing relationship with god and hope my partner shares the same relationship as well. If this meet your heart in good faith, I'll be looking forward to hearing from you so that we can bring happiness to our hearts. I'm looking for a serious man between the age of 38 to 80 years old and you must reply with a picture and tell me about you.

Thanks.

> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

evemi...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2018, 2:20:12 AM2/2/18
Hello
Yes I a fully aware that this is the last place where I should be looking to meet the right guy, but hoping to find the exception to the rule....yes I am an optimist. I am also a realist, so I do not expect much either.

What am I looking for? Glad you asked!
I am looking for a nice man, mid 30s to late 40s, working, single, socially adapt, with good manners, a sense of humour and some cop on and someone who is looking to settle down with the right girl. I am NOT interested in a hook up, endless chat, kik, snapchat etc. You need to have picture. I don't really mind from which corner of Ireland you come from, I can and do travel a lot so location is no deal breaker....that said, it has to be Ireland. I like adventure but I have no intention to move away from Ireland so if that is your long term plan then that's a nono from me. I do not have a 10 or even a 5 year plan for myself but there are some things I can't compromise. I do want kids and I want a marriage, actually not in that particular order, not because of religion, actually religion does not play a role in my life at all. If it does for you, that's fine for me.

Who is asking for something like this? Me, 35, working full time, independent, I am no shoppaholic, I am not a party girl either, so stumbling down Harcourt street is not my idea of spending a saturday. I rather go to the movies, spend time with my friends, read a book or do pretty much anything else. Ah yes, I am also a size 20, a big girl, bbw whateve you call it, so if you have a problem with that, then that's it, your problem not mine....just skip to the next advert, there are plenty you know. When I say that, I am not keen on the whole hipster skinny jeans -big beard -long hair kinda guy just so you know. No point pretending to be or like something that we don't.

What you get? I am the best girlfriend ever, more than that, I am my own woman, I am not turning my back to the people who I care about, I will walk through fire, make your day better no matter what.

So still interested? Ok, send me a mail, tell me about yourself. I like to read so any one line messages will be deleted straight away. Anyway, that short post turned out to be an essay...sorry about that but fair play if you read that far

> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

discree...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2018, 3:11:07 AM2/2/18
This ad is so random but absolutely necessary because I've given up on men here in the states. I'm a successful 38 yr woman who has been all to single for far to long. I have my life together, house, car, motorcycle, children, career. I'm a sweet genuine honest down to earth woman and I just cannot find the one for me. I like adventure, love to travel, explore, laugh.
I'm open to meeting a man from afar, technology these days allows for communication....eventually a relationship....open to change.

> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

alica.m...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2018, 3:46:52 AM2/2/18
I am a single mother of a 11 year old son. My eldest daughter has relocated to Ireland do to her husbands employment. I want to move there as well but I do not want to be single. She says I am crazy but who knows, maybe my future husband is not here in the states. I am looking to be a wife not a slave. I am educated in the medical field and have degrees from Harvard and Brigham Young. I do not drink or smoke and have never done drugs in my life. I am 46 years old so I am looking for a well educated , finacially stable man who has his affairs in order and may just be willing to take the biggest leap of faith of his life. Nothing is keeping me in the states. And I truly am looking for a love that cannot be decribed. I want happiness. Attached is a recent picture. My. Great grandparents immigrated from Bettystown to New York in 1916. If interested in my crazy idea please be between 35-55 and be prepared to fall madly in love.

Eresa

> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

martinje...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2018, 4:09:18 AM2/2/18
Hi to all you guys out there,
I am seeking guys 33 -45 for dating and hopefully long-term relationship,preferably dark haired,average build,easygoing guys, I am 5ft 8,average build,long brunette hair,I like cinema,social drinking,eating out,W-ends away,bowling,motor sport, Strictly no guys over 50 please,and no attached or married guys,I look forward to hearing from you all,
Kisses n hugs xx,
Breda x.

> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

kristi...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2018, 4:42:07 AM2/2/18
Hello,

I am 34, tall, Irish, somewhat curvy lady, looking to meet a successful business man with similar intellect between age 35-42.

All correspondence is 100% confidential so please respond with photo and some information about yourself.

> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

taylorm...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2018, 5:34:47 AM2/2/18
Seeking an Irish brogue for a week or less of drunken passionate lust. Temp only but I want your full attention as a great Irish tour guide. I have lived there and know a wanker, so no wankers need apply. If I am your physical type, awesome...let's hook up. If not I'll soothe the winter blues skiing. High energy, know to jig to rock and pop...The Whole of the Moon is my fave Irish tune...I just haven't found what I'm looking for!

> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

onlinex...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2018, 5:56:14 AM2/2/18
Single girl searching for a nice man to meet today for casual fun. I am able to host or come to your location.
I love to suck. Send me a pic/cellphone number .Must be ddf. Must supply pic. Yours gets mine!

give me your cell phone number...if you are real person...

> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

licyk...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2018, 12:51:24 AM2/3/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
>
> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

White nice female seeking attractive and fun men for fun please contact as soon as possible.

alicia.m...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2018, 1:23:49 AM2/3/18
I'm a 43 year old white female looking for either a fwb or a guy who needs a little something extra. Im single as well. I'm white , ddfree. I don't do any drugs and I don't smoke.

> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

christi...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2018, 1:49:00 AM2/3/18

Im a white female looking for a man to suck his dick and swallow his load. This is car play. I do not host. Want to meet now.

> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

jacquelin...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2018, 2:21:24 AM2/3/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
>
> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

Thick and white women for oral play. Missing the kinky side of life. Generally submissive in the bedroom. I just want to get fucked like a slut. I love oral men

janice.g...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2018, 3:06:10 AM2/3/18
I had a long term sexual relationship with another guy outside my marriage. Searching for the same here. Can exchange pics if the right man comes along.Hit me up if you're interested, and put your favorite color in the sub line so I know you're real!.. send your number...

> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

jasmin....@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2018, 3:38:45 AM2/3/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
>
> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

Straight to the point title says all of it. Need someone that is fit and attractiveand can get in his car now. Send pic and I'll answer with pic and addressthen come asap

infidel...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2018, 3:49:20 AM2/3/18
Hello!

Im a bbw and im looking for to pamper you with a good mssg. So if u are interested, let me know.

> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

andria...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2018, 4:12:23 AM2/3/18
Hey everybody, my names Brooke. I'm a fun loving woman who is looking to make friends and find a good man since I am new to the area. I am a nurse and I really like my job. I just moved out here expecting Bakersfield has somethin more to offer you. If you're interested send a pic and number.

> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

miaaros...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2018, 4:34:00 AM2/3/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
>
> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

It's fun to be a naughty girl, that is why I am here. What kind of naughty things would you want to do 805 with me? Your photo will get mine.|Not too long ago I discovered that being a slut is more fun, that's 317 why I'm on here. Send me a text and let me know what kinda sexy stuff you would do with me. 4291

datex...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2018, 4:45:46 AM2/3/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
>
> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

Hey! I'm gwen, lately single trying to see what's out there, I'm the sort of girl youd take home to your momma. I love swiming, hiking, being out doors, along with chilling interior at home viewing Netflix. Whatever else you wish to know just send me an email, be sure to send your phone number.

dolf

Feb 3, 2018, 5:18:36 AM2/3/18
Have you tried Craig’s lust?

<andria...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey everybody, my names Brooke. I'm a fun loving woman who is looking to
> make friends and find a good man since I am new to the area. I am a nurse
> and I really like my job. I just moved out here expecting Bakersfield has
> somethin more to offer you. If you're interested send a pic and number.

*FRAUDULENT*

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May,
2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of an
Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS

polish...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 1:42:26 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
>
> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

I'm 31 woman seeking to play and find some hot new friends!!! Really bi sexual and wanting to experience with people that I have chemistry with!!! Love to travel and be pampered! So tell me what's more entertaining than to travel and meet someone and have amazing sex!! I am very passionate and love to live life to the extreme!! So who's up for some sexy fun times!!!

datin...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 2:04:59 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
>
> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

Why is this so difficult and why do men want to text all day but I'm trying to fuck. I want to be fucked and used hard do if you are real and want to meet tonight.

twosum...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 2:12:33 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
>
> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

hi,,,,

Just as the title says! Looking for a new fwb. You don't have to be drop dead handsome just be able to communicate and have a personality!! Would prefer you to be over 35 and have a job. I'm very sexy and carry myself well. I'm not a 10 but I'm good looking I would say. Thanks for reading and send me a message!......send me number

nostringa...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 2:30:13 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
>
> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

I am very43 bored today and looking43 for NSA Fun.I just 81want someone who can81 fuck me and release44 my boring..txt

blackx...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 2:44:40 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
>
> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

I love big rock hard shaved cocks. If that describes you and you are orally gifted,,,
send me a pic of your cock and a face pic to see if we are a match. No hairy ones please...

kemch...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 3:08:50 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
>
> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

I'm looking for something specific so please don't get but hurt and report me if your not what I'm looking for. I'm in my 20s so I'm hoping for around that age range no sex just oral that you would be reciving I prefer bwc again no sex I'm not Intrested in it I DO NOT HOST don't ask to come over it won't happen I have the next 2 days off please email to show your with in what I'm asking for thanks.

people...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 3:23:47 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
>
> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

Looking for a real man who can handle a damsel in distress. Please be single & have your ducks in a row. Looking for an LTR. Id like to be a live in

threeso...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 3:41:09 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
>
> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

Here's what I'm after. Yes it's long but it's honest. Please focus if you're serious on finding someone.

I'm a 38 yr old mom that works to damn hard and still can't break even with life.

I am looking for an older man that wants to take care of his woman.

I am looking for a kind man, an understanding and loving man.

I am Not looking for a lot, just enough to survive life and to give my son a better life than I have had.

I am looking for a man that is financially secure in himself enough that he would be okay to help a mom survive.

I am looking for honest.

I am looking for someone patient and caring.

I'm looking for my happily ever after so I hope I can find it

I am so used to scammers trying to take up my time and attention and use me til they can't use me anymore, so I will be very selective
with trying to find what I'm after. As you should too.

This ad is not a game to me. I am not doing this for sport. I am hyper sexual and have been celibate for almost 5 years. I know what
I want. I know what I'm after. I know the life I want for my son.

I would like to find what I'm after with this and let it change my whole life for the better.

I believe miracles happen every day so I would love one to come fix my life.

What I am lacking, I'd like to find a way to fill that void. Whatever you are lacking, I'd like to fill that void for you in return.

I believe opposites can attract and although I love who I am and love my life, It needs my opposite to help complete it and fix it.

Things I can't achieve on my own, I'd like my opposite to take the lead and help me achieve what I need so bad for survival.

I am taking this very serious and will keep posting until I find my happily ever after. I haven't had it easy in life ever but I am still trying
my best to survive life and to find the amazing life my son deserves. (Even a basic survival is amazing to us)

My hopes with this are to have a life that I can survive. To have my son be happy and comfortable without worries of pain or of
being homeless again.

My dream with this would be to find a kind man that is willing to let me show him how I want it. What I need. What I have been
searching for.

Let me be taken care of. Let me take care of you. If I can find a way to survive life, I will spoil you rotten. I would love to find the
same as I am willing to put in.

I think it could be an amazing setup if anyone is actually serious on this kinda setup.

There are so many gold digger scammers and they end up in the dream situation and they don't appreciate, they don't deserve,
they don't work for it or towards it or spoil back n it's so not fair, it kills me because I work so damn hard and I still can't even break
even.

It kills me because I am such a good person. I take great care of my family and friends and loved ones and no matter what I get the shaft
and it makes life bs. I don't want that life anymore so I'm looking to change it. I work so damn hard. I'm not a dope. I'm honest and loyal.
N I deserve what these hustlers keep scamming for themselves.

When I bust my ass daily and still can't make it and these damn hooker mean scammers get this cushy life from scamming. it makes me
really mad. The good ones never get a chance at that life.

I really think it won't happen for me because I won't run wrong to find it but I'd like to keep running right and trying in hopes of the best for my son

I just want my son and I to survive life. Living a good life is just a bonus.

I am serious with my search and the financial area is where I am lacking greatly. I wanna find someone who deserves to be spoiled cause
I want the same and I know I can give you what you need. I'd like to find what I need. I have spent my whole life spoiling others with
no thought of me being spoiled in return. Now it changes. I want what I am willing to give.

I know this ad is long but anyone looking for the same, hopefully they paid attention to the end of this. I hope if you fit the bill you'll
email me. I know I can make you insanely happy. I have a habit of spoiling and taken care of the wrong ones to the point I ruin my side
trying to do right by them. I want the right one now and I want it to last for life. I am tired of wasting my time.

anna.a...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 4:15:43 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
>
> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

Edit: If you are married, have a girlfriend, a fuck buddy, anything but single please continue onto the next ad. Figured it was common sense and courtesy to your other half, but apparently not!

A little about me...... I am single, in my 30's, never been married, have kids( that are old enough and don't need my attention 24/7) I can go out whenever, I work full time and have a career I love, honest, outgoing, witty, sarcastic smart ass ( if you are

laney...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 4:34:35 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
>
> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

Hello,
I'm a single mom of two girls, I work as a nanny for another family. But I'm new here and have zero friends. I'm looking to date but not exactly the regular kind. More like hang out at your place watch movies maybe cook something together or order in. I don't mind if you have kids or not. Either way works. Just be relaxed and easy to get along with like myself

elanada...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 4:52:48 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
>
> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

I'm a bbw, late 20s, and I'm looking to explore my submissive side by trying some light to medium spanking play and possibly other domination type stuff. Your pic gets mine and you must be able to host. This can be ongoing if the chemistry is right. No dick pics!!! Ages 40+

skyelo...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 5:11:30 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
>
> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

'm a 21 year old cutie looking for someone to show me a good time tonight.8⃣5⃣8⃣ Must be respectful, sweet , and talented. I love beards, but they aren't required...3⃣6⃣0⃣ .....text meeeeeee..

plentysin...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2018, 5:22:50 AM2/5/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
>
> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

hay

I want a real man to eat my pussy. Average size women with big tits, . I'm clean and expect you to be to. Looking for ages 18-45 in moderate or better condition, no slobs.

anastiaarli...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 12:55:00 AM2/7/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
>
> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

Hey there! 40 year old woman seeking a true romantic.
Please be in or around the Rockford area!
Have a job, car and a fantastic sence of humor.
Love to go out and have fun or stay in and cuddle up in the couch.
Pic for pic
Not looking for a quick hook up. I'm in it for the long haul.
Prefer white men 40-45
If your looking for a Barbie, I'm not it. I am an attractive curvy woman with a great sence of humor and personality.

ronilor...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 1:07:55 AM2/7/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
>
> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

Hi
I am 27 years old, looking for a guy around my age to hangout, text, and have casual encounters with. Looking for serious, clean guys only. Anyone interested email me.Email... send me number

lolly...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 1:20:39 AM2/7/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
>
> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

Have a strange but easy and safe request. If u have a boob, nipple or pregnancy fetish,I just looking for real honest man.... send me phn number

alvinamou...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 1:39:20 AM2/7/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
>
> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

Hello gentlemen
I am in a sexless relationship and desire a man with a big appetite for intimacy. I am 35 y/o looking for occasional dates and plenty of you. Send a pic of what I desire.

lunapeter...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 1:50:08 AM2/7/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
>
> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

Hey wanna taste this rainbow I come in all type of flavors . I can be your dream ,fetish or your girlfriend. Don't be afraid to leave me a msg. I'm available very down to earth great hygiene and excellent skills haha kik me juliagirl420

lovelyro...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 2:12:58 AM2/7/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
>
> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

I am not sure how to start this, but so....about me. I live on the west coast of the US and have the craving for something new and exciting. Too many romantic movies lead me to believe there is some crazy romantic fairy tale out there for me. I find accents so sexy, hence my posting here. Let's see where things go! (Make sure you send a FACE pic!)

leond...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 3:01:54 AM2/7/18
Just looking for a friend and maybe more. I don't have time for games. I'm a laid back lady that has her own. Looking for someone to enjoy the beautiful things in life. My family and friends are everything to me. Love to hang out, drink, shop, go out to eat, walk in the park, movies, and love my sports and more. Just ask

> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

christinape...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 3:29:25 AM2/7/18
After a few attempts on online dating, I have decided it isn't for me.

I am a 42yr old single mum, I've got one lovely boy who means the world to me and you might too if you're the one!! I'm intelligent, smart, beautiful, sexy...a rare gem. I'm very passionate, kind, funny, witty, full of love...willing to channel my love to the right guy. I'm in the health profession and live in Edinburgh (distance is not an issue for me, it will only help strengthen the love and relationship). I am seeking for a man between the ages of 38-46 with the following attributes or qualities

Good looking( handsome will be a bonus) professional/business man, loving, passionate, caring and kind. Who knows how to treat his lady with love and respect (this is what is lacking in this modern, civilised world), a guy that is funny and we can have a laugh together, I am very expressive of my feelings and love so it is important that I can be myself with you. Non smoker please, no alcoholics (these addictions are very difficult to treat/cure). If you think you are the one or I am what/ who you've been looking for, distance is not an issue, then get in touch with your picture/s(you'll also get a chance to see mine), you must be willing to do a std test/screening. You must be single, no time wasters please!! Thanks.

If this works out, it could be the beginning of something beautiful and long lasting!!

> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

hasca...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 4:04:39 AM2/7/18
Hi, I'm looking for a normal single Irish man that has time late night or morning to get together. Do you want someone who looks forward to spending time with you. Who can carry on a conversation. Someone who wants you to touch and enjoy her. Someone that is honest. I am waiting for you than. I'm not into endless email and text to get to know you. Grab a drink or a bowl, come hang out we'll get to know each other and see if we are compatible.

> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

monicar...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 4:32:10 AM2/7/18
This might seem an unusual line of research in Paris but it doesn't harm to try.
I'm looking for an English guy.. Tall handsome with good banter if it's not too much to ask for, preferably living here on a long term basis.

About me, English girl, 33 medium height and build also with good banter. Your photo gets mine.

> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

searchdat...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2018, 4:33:09 AM2/7/18
I am a nature enthusiast, and I enjoy hiking in the countryside trails and mountains. And being away from the busy city on the weekends. If there is someone who also enjoys this it would be nice to share the experience together. 31 year old woman, slim attractive.

> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

dolf

Feb 7, 2018, 5:13:43 AM2/7/18
We might have to start reporting you for SPAM.

But I don’t really want to concern myself with Whores though

<searchdat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am a nature enthusiast, and I enjoy hiking in the countryside trails
> and mountains. And being away from the busy city on the weekends. If
> there is someone who also enjoys this it would be nice to share the
> experience together. 31 year old woman, slim attractive.
>>
>>> JOIN<www.sexaddicthelp.com/registration.html>

joylyn.a...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 1:00:46 AM2/8/18
Looking for some pnp fun. Married and completely bored!! Let's party and forget the stresses of life. No couple's please. Have most nights free

> > > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>
>
> Hello there, I am a lady in search of an honest and caring man for a serious relationship and hopefully marriage, I am new on online dating, I have been hurt by a man, my fiance who slept with my best friend, ever since then I have been single, and just decided now to give love and a relationship a second chance in my life, thanks for stopping by. Hope to hear from you if you believe love exist, thanks.

kristi...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 1:29:55 AM2/8/18
Hey, CL I'm a certified clinical medical assistant, American Heart Association CPR Instructor, Phlebotomist, and a EKG technician. I'm working on obtaining my RN license so that I can one day travel, and gain more experience in different fields.

I'm a cool laid back person. I would consider my self a family men that Iike's to cook, go fishing, exercise, play sports, travel, swim, watch horror movies etc.. if you want to know more about me. Then feel free to message me.

> > > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

datingadu...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 2:24:09 AM2/8/18
I'm a married white male looking for discrete fun and possibly an FWB. I prefer bbw or ssbbw women and age doesn't matter. Married or single is fine and I am able to host sometimes or can travel. I am clean and don't do condoms so looking for a woman who's also into playing raw. If interested message me and change the title to the next Holiday that is coming up.

> > > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

liza...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 3:04:07 AM2/8/18
Just a simple country man looking for his country queen. Someone that likes the outdoors. Change subject to a country song to weed out spam.

> > > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

hosny...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 3:27:06 AM2/8/18
please include pics when replying we can meet up my place or yours whatever u comfy with have a few drinks...have some wild sex then go back to our lives after...please put "FUN" in subject to filter out spam FEMALES ONLY thank you.

> > > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

kristen.j...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 3:45:32 AM2/8/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 11:48:32 AM UTC+5:30, emmama...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
> >
> > > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>
>
> Hello there, I am a lady in search of an honest and caring man for a serious relationship and hopefully marriage, I am new on online dating, I have been hurt by a man, my fiance who slept with my best friend, ever since then I have been single, and just decided now to give love and a relationship a second chance in my life, thanks for stopping by. Hope to hear from you if you believe love exist, thanks.

I am an older man seeking a mature older woman that is age 50-70 that would like to get together for lunch or breakfast, a matinee or church on Sunday. Please don't have any bad habits! I'm 62 and live alone with my puppies. My children are grown and I have grandchildren. I just want a companion

elizabethe...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 4:03:45 AM2/8/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 11:48:32 AM UTC+5:30, emmama...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
> >
> > > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>
>
> Hello there, I am a lady in search of an honest and caring man for a serious relationship and hopefully marriage, I am new on online dating, I have been hurt by a man, my fiance who slept with my best friend, ever since then I have been single, and just decided now to give love and a relationship a second chance in my life, thanks for stopping by. Hope to hear from you if you believe love exist, thanks.

I'm Italian 55 looking for a drama-free woman preferably not married be between the ages of 25 to 50 send a picture to speed things up let's go out for a couple of drinks and see where it goes from there thanks for reading

sharmar...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 4:34:22 AM2/8/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 12:50:12 PM UTC+5:30, evemi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello
> Yes I a fully aware that this is the last place where I should be looking to meet the right guy, but hoping to find the exception to the rule....yes I am an optimist. I am also a realist, so I do not expect much either.
>
> What am I looking for? Glad you asked!
> I am looking for a nice man, mid 30s to late 40s, working, single, socially adapt, with good manners, a sense of humour and some cop on and someone who is looking to settle down with the right girl. I am NOT interested in a hook up, endless chat, kik, snapchat etc. You need to have picture. I don't really mind from which corner of Ireland you come from, I can and do travel a lot so location is no deal breaker....that said, it has to be Ireland. I like adventure but I have no intention to move away from Ireland so if that is your long term plan then that's a nono from me. I do not have a 10 or even a 5 year plan for myself but there are some things I can't compromise. I do want kids and I want a marriage, actually not in that particular order, not because of religion, actually religion does not play a role in my life at all. If it does for you, that's fine for me.
>
> Who is asking for something like this? Me, 35, working full time, independent, I am no shoppaholic, I am not a party girl either, so stumbling down Harcourt street is not my idea of spending a saturday. I rather go to the movies, spend time with my friends, read a book or do pretty much anything else. Ah yes, I am also a size 20, a big girl, bbw whateve you call it, so if you have a problem with that, then that's it, your problem not mine....just skip to the next advert, there are plenty you know. When I say that, I am not keen on the whole hipster skinny jeans -big beard -long hair kinda guy just so you know. No point pretending to be or like something that we don't.
>
> What you get? I am the best girlfriend ever, more than that, I am my own woman, I am not turning my back to the people who I care about, I will walk through fire, make your day better no matter what.
>
> So still interested? Ok, send me a mail, tell me about yourself. I like to read so any one line messages will be deleted straight away. Anyway, that short post turned out to be an essay...sorry about that but fair play if you read that far
> >
> > > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

I'd like to get to know and meet you before the holiday, so I can plan out a special day for both of us. I am interested in being in love for the holiday of love, so we would have to be into each other enough to be in the mood for all kinds of romance. We only have 2 weeks, so I look forward to hearing from you soon so we can meet each other. Following is a plan for what I'd like to do with you, but only if you're into it. I'll get the most enjoyment out of your enjoyment. Simple, truthful. I prefer petite women, as I'm shorter, although my tallest gf was 5' 8" and it was fine until she wore 3 inch heels, lol. Please send both face and body pic, as well as some of your likes or dislikes so I can think about where to go and what to do. When I respond, I'll give you my Facebook it is the easiest way to share things about me and prove it. PUT "WANT TO MEET" as the subject or your response will not be read.

jessicaje...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2018, 4:48:58 AM2/8/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 12:50:12 PM UTC+5:30, evemi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello
> Yes I a fully aware that this is the last place where I should be looking to meet the right guy, but hoping to find the exception to the rule....yes I am an optimist. I am also a realist, so I do not expect much either.
>
> What am I looking for? Glad you asked!
> I am looking for a nice man, mid 30s to late 40s, working, single, socially adapt, with good manners, a sense of humour and some cop on and someone who is looking to settle down with the right girl. I am NOT interested in a hook up, endless chat, kik, snapchat etc. You need to have picture. I don't really mind from which corner of Ireland you come from, I can and do travel a lot so location is no deal breaker....that said, it has to be Ireland. I like adventure but I have no intention to move away from Ireland so if that is your long term plan then that's a nono from me. I do not have a 10 or even a 5 year plan for myself but there are some things I can't compromise. I do want kids and I want a marriage, actually not in that particular order, not because of religion, actually religion does not play a role in my life at all. If it does for you, that's fine for me.
>
> Who is asking for something like this? Me, 35, working full time, independent, I am no shoppaholic, I am not a party girl either, so stumbling down Harcourt street is not my idea of spending a saturday. I rather go to the movies, spend time with my friends, read a book or do pretty much anything else. Ah yes, I am also a size 20, a big girl, bbw whateve you call it, so if you have a problem with that, then that's it, your problem not mine....just skip to the next advert, there are plenty you know. When I say that, I am not keen on the whole hipster skinny jeans -big beard -long hair kinda guy just so you know. No point pretending to be or like something that we don't.
>
> What you get? I am the best girlfriend ever, more than that, I am my own woman, I am not turning my back to the people who I care about, I will walk through fire, make your day better no matter what.
>
> So still interested? Ok, send me a mail, tell me about yourself. I like to read so any one line messages will be deleted straight away. Anyway, that short post turned out to be an essay...sorry about that but fair play if you read that far
> >
> > > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

Hi,

As the title says, I am seeking a connection with an attractive woman of color. Not a "thing," just a preference.

Many of my attributes are listed above. I am clean cut, fit, gentlemanly. I appreciate good company and conversation. The second (solo) picture in the post is me and recent.

You should be the same. Fit, intelligent, a little adventurous and fun. I'm ok with whatever your relationship status is, and I also tend to get along well with younger women. Looking for good convo and company for starters, and we'll see where it leads. And sorry, there is no sugar here. Looking for something based on mutual attraction and respect.

If you reply, tell me about you. No photo necessary, paint me a word picture, give me a description of you and why you replied. Let's talk and see if there's a connection.

dianalowe...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 3:30:18 AM2/9/18
On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 12:51:24 PM UTC+5:30, jacquelin...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
> >
> > > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>
>
> Thick and white women for oral play. Missing the kinky side of life. Generally submissive in the bedroom. I just want to get fucked like a slut. I love oral men

I'm a white male who is attracted to darker complexion. The majority of Americans by a long shot claim they need more money to be happy. If a person doesn't have the aptitude to make more money, I am very empathetic. If you are still holding onto the history of America, you are a victim. So, I fall in the small percentage. I happen to love darker skin. I also like country music, but I also enjoy R and B and can dance. Victims choose to be victims. Pride will always fail you. I'm very real and I want love. I'm also humble enough if a white woman hit me right on the inside, love is the most important thing. A man should be strong and take care of his lady. I know, that's so old fashioned. I am. Send me some pictures. Change your subject line to I didn't think this really existed. Well, the majority of Americans don't fit that. I know who I am, my ex (as crazy as she was and that's not bitter talk) was absolutely fine. I cannot do a woman who doesn't just flat nail me inside. I am prior military intelligence, I am paid monthly for that, I have a very good career, and I need a good looking woman. I'm decent looking. I'm not fat, I work hard, and I am deeply loyal. I don't care about your past. I care where you are today.

susan...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 3:38:43 AM2/9/18
On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 11:21:24 AM UTC+5:30, licyk...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
> >
> > > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>
>
> White nice female seeking attractive and fun men for fun please contact as soon as possible.

As we enter the room we instantly realize how badly we both anticipated this day. The planning has been difficult and slightly complicated, but honestly, the build-up has been erotically appetizing -- the wait has been worth it were our thoughts.

As our eyes scan the room we see why we picked it. . .there was the king size bed and also the large Jacuzzi we had discussed so often.

You wasted no time to walk over to the Jacuzzi and start running the hot water. You bend slightly at the waste to turn to adjust knobs of the water faucet to make sure I see your beautifully sculptured ass knowing I will look and admire it. You look back over your shoulder at me and smile because you see where my eyes are fixated at.

You straighten and using your finger you motion me to come over to you. We hug and start kissing. As we kiss we start undressing each other slowly. . .enjoying the feeling, the touching, and the sight.

The Jacuzzi is ready and we turn on the jets and slip in together. We snuggle in together feeling our skin to skin contact while jets of the Jacuzzi sooth and calm us slightly from kissing and undressing. We lay like this for a while just breathing and taking in the solitude and perfection of the moment.

steven...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 3:47:25 AM2/9/18
On Saturday, 3 February 2018 13:36:10 UTC+5:30, janice.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> I had a long term sexual relationship with another guy outside my marriage. Searching for the same here. Can exchange pics if the right man comes along.Hit me up if you're interested, and put your favorite color in the sub line so I know you're real!.. send your number...
> >
> > > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

Me too!!! I'm free this evening and most weekday evenings. I'm looking for a woman that would like to kiss cuddle and sooooo much more. Could be something ongoing or just a one time thing. If you can host its a super big plus. If not I'm sure we can figure something out. I'm in my early 50's but your age doesn't matter to me. I do prefer older women though.

onlineadultda...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 4:04:02 AM2/9/18
On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 11:53:49 AM UTC+5:30, alicia.m...@gmail.com wrote:
> I'm a 43 year old white female looking for either a fwb or a guy who needs a little something extra. Im single as well. I'm white , ddfree. I don't do any drugs and I don't smoke.
> >
> > > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

Sexy black male looking for a sexy black or mixed female who really wants and enjoys oral pleasure on the regular. I really enjoy pleasing a sexy lady between her thighs until she comes its like a fetish so if you are real put 'REAL' in the subject. line and supply a picture of yourself

rosad...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 4:11:17 AM2/9/18
On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 1:36:10 PM UTC+5:30, janice.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> I had a long term sexual relationship with another guy outside my marriage. Searching for the same here. Can exchange pics if the right man comes along.Hit me up if you're interested, and put your favorite color in the sub line so I know you're real!.. send your number...
> >
> > > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

I'm a nice, normal, respectful, easy going, laid back kind of guy in his 50's looking for a woman my age or older that wants a very clean and discreet sex partner on a regular basis. I assure you I'm very discreet and no one will ever know. Looking for in the evenings only. If your interested and free then send me a message and let's make some plans.

ellens...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 4:17:36 AM2/9/18
On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 11:21:24 AM UTC+5:30, licyk...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
> >
> > > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>
>
> White nice female seeking attractive and fun men for fun please contact as soon as possible.

Hello there....I'm a 43 year old single professional WM. I have an 13 year old son that I have 50/50 custody. I work a full time job M-F 8 to 5. I have a my own car and home without roommates. I'm looking for something between a friend and a relationship. I have found in the past several months that I am not ready for a traditional committed relationship. I'm not scared of one - just doesn't seem like the right fit for where I am right now with my son and work. Now, with that being said - I hate throwing around the "friends with benefits" moniker, but we all have needs! I truly do want someone that wants to hang out as friends....go to movies, have a drink, hang out at home.....and then have fun in the bedroom!! Age, race and physical attributes are 100% irrelevant. I just want someone that is comfortable in their own skin. Please put "Jell-o" in the subject line so I know you are for real - tons of robots out there!! Hope to hear from you soon.

jamess...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 4:37:48 AM2/9/18
On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 11:21:24 AM UTC+5:30, licyk...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
> >
> > > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>
>
> White nice female seeking attractive and fun men for fun please contact as soon as possible.

Single country gentleman seeking a mature woman that enjoys bonfires,and a couple of cold beers,a night out listening to local bands,or an evening in watching a movie.I'm into sports,but not obsessed with them..I'm looking for the long term thing that we both can love each other,and grow old together.Please include a recent photo .I am not hung up on looks,but would like someone who takes care of herself for the most part.I love to cook also,and looking for someone that likes to be a little creative,and has fun doing it.I've tried the long distance relationship before,and it's not for me,please be in the summerville/surrounding area.Tks.for reading.

alina....@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 4:40:03 AM2/9/18
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 2:11:09 PM UTC+5:30, threeso...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
>
> I just want my son and I to survive life. Living a good life is just a bonus.
>
> I am serious with my search and the financial area is where I am lacking greatly. I wanna find someone who deserves to be spoiled cause
> I want the same and I know I can give you what you need. I'd like to find what I need. I have spent my whole life spoiling others with
> no thought of me being spoiled in return. Now it changes. I want what I am willing to give.
>
> I know this ad is long but anyone looking for the same, hopefully they paid attention to the end of this. I hope if you fit the bill you'll
> email me. I know I can make you insanely happy. I have a habit of spoiling and taken care of the wrong ones to the point I ruin my side
> trying to do right by them. I want the right one now and I want it to last for life. I am tired of wasting my time.

I moved to South Carolina last month after living the previous 8 years in Florida and 27 years before that in New York. 7 months ago my mother passed away and I needed a change so I decided to move.

So far it has not gone so well. I haven't met anyone yet, despite considerable effort trying. Without companionship there is no meaning.

Because I grew up in New York I am less religious than people here. I am also blunt and have a sarcastic sense of humor. These factors have made me not the most attractive guy personality wise to southern women.

However, I won't give up easily, and if there's anyone reading who would like to show me a better side of the Charleston area and help me begin the next chapter of my life I would be greatly appreciative.

jazzl...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 4:42:18 AM2/9/18
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 12:42:33 PM UTC+5:30, twosum...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
> >
> > > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>
>
> hi,,,,
>
> Just as the title says! Looking for a new fwb. You don't have to be drop dead handsome just be able to communicate and have a personality!! Would prefer you to be over 35 and have a job. I'm very sexy and carry myself well. I'm not a 10 but I'm good looking I would say. Thanks for reading and send me a message!......send me number

My ideal partner should be willing to share in some or all of the interests I have thus far listed. She should enjoy fine dining; going out to a movie; live concerts; live sporting events; Broadway musicals; southern plantations; mini-vacations; and romantic moonlit strolls. Adding to this, how does cuddling and relaxing in front of a warm fire during the fall foliage and cooler winter months at a mountain cabin or chalet sound? If your idea of a good time includes sitting in a rocker on the back patio while watching life pass you by, or staying home watching videos that have been sent to you of others having all the fun, we are probably not going to match up very well. We all experience ailments as we grow older or age gracefully. Though I too have areas of my body that ache, I am not willing just yet to roll over and wait to be tagged.

coleenb...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 5:00:19 AM2/9/18
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 1:14:40 PM UTC+5:30, blackx...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
> >
> > > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>
>
> I love big rock hard shaved cocks. If that describes you and you are orally gifted,,,
> send me a pic of your cock and a face pic to see if we are a match. No hairy ones please...

I would like to find the Mistress who desires to begin Her new life of enchantment for Her pleasure and amusement!

I was meant to be the property of a Strong, Strict, Sadistic Female; I believe in the Superiority of All Women to rule over men! I have accepted my fate to be used, abused, serve, and suffer for the amusement and pleasure of She Who must be obeyed. I will serve You in anyway that You require and demand. You do what You want and I accept Your entitlement to do as You please.

My life will be one of pain, suffering and anguish. I will be tortured to my limits and beyond. I'll exist only to gain Your approval, whether it be by servicing You, suffering for Your amusement, or just cleaning Your house. It will be clear to me that I am Your slave, Your property to be used for Your satisfaction and gratification. I exist for Your pleasure and contentment and no other purpose. I will serve you well and nothing is off the table sexually or otherwise.

I will become your real personal servant, from washing your car, cleaning your shoes, cleaning up after you , waiting on you hand and foot, an activity partner, doing whatever you tell me to do. Always working toward this type of relationship, becoming your personal secretary, your foot stool, your personal masseuse and body servant, your cook, your whipping boy, subject to humiliation, degradation; all for your delight, joy, and serene happiness. You are the Queen!

demainf...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 5:02:46 AM2/9/18
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 11:50:39 AM UTC+5:30, lolly...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
> >
> > > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>
>

> Have a strange but easy and safe request. If u have a boob, nipple or pregnancy fetish,I just looking for real honest man.... send me phn number

Maybe you aren't getting the attention you need and deserve at home? Are you single, have a man who travels, or is just not paying attention to your most basic desires?

After you drop your kids off at school, or him at the airport does your mind wander just a little bit? Do you start to feel a little tingle with desire? Come find me, I get in or you get in my truck and we find a secluded spot. You raise your skirt an part your legs as I drive. I can smell you sweet scent as you start to get wet with anticipation. We park and move to the back and I take care of everything you need. Not necessarily penetration, but it's available if you want it. My desire is to please you with my tongue. Taking you all in, probing and flicking....it's my favorite thing! In return? Up to you, but I'm honest when I say reciprocation is not required.

It'll be our secret. Shhh....

monicas...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 5:04:48 AM2/9/18
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 3:03:09 PM UTC+5:30, searchdat...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am a nature enthusiast, and I enjoy hiking in the countryside trails and mountains. And being away from the busy city on the weekends. If there is someone who also enjoys this it would be nice to share the experience together. 31 year old woman, slim attractive.
> >
> > > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

I am looking for a girl that has a fantasy or fetish of being Daddys Little Girl and would love to chat and see how taboo we can get. If everything works out, maybe we can meet and play it out for real. Put Daddys Bad Girl in the subject line so I know you are real.

roselina...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 5:06:51 AM2/9/18
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 12:34:59 PM UTC+5:30, datin...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
> >
> > > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>
>
> Why is this so difficult and why do men want to text all day but I'm trying to fuck. I want to be fucked and used hard do if you are real and want to meet tonight.

We are both single, otherwise I wouldn't be writing this and you wouldn't be reading it. I'm tired of being alone. Everywhere I go I see couples holding hands, eating together, smiling at each-other. I'm ready for that. I want a best friend and lover. Someone to open the car door for, hold hands with, kiss, be a best friend and lover. So, what do you think? Do you want to take a chance and get to know each-other?

A little about me: Hopeless romantic. Single. No kids. Don't smoke. Good job. Own my home.

You: Cute. Doesn't smoke. Single. Age and race don't matter. Ready for a relationship.

If you're interested, tell me a little about yourself. You don't have to send a pic yet, but at least tell me what you look like. Let's see if we click.

kimhha...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 5:14:34 AM2/9/18
On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 1:36:10 PM UTC+5:30, janice.g...@gmail.com wrote:
> I had a long term sexual relationship with another guy outside my marriage. Searching for the same here. Can exchange pics if the right man comes along.Hit me up if you're interested, and put your favorite color in the sub line so I know you're real!.. send your number...
> >
> > > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

I am interested in meeting a married or single lady who would be interested in being friends and would be interested into a on going sexual relationship. I am a mature white married man. Who's into watching men and women masturbating. Who likes to watch and be watched masturbating. Who's into lots of oral sex. Who's into nude full body massages. I am told I have a nice package, 6.5 inches cut and clean shaven, KiK available.

lucyh...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 5:17:18 AM2/9/18
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 12:12:26 PM UTC+5:30, polish...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
> >
> > > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>
>
> I'm 31 woman seeking to play and find some hot new friends!!! Really bi sexual and wanting to experience with people that I have chemistry with!!! Love to travel and be pampered! So tell me what's more entertaining than to travel and meet someone and have amazing sex!! I am very passionate and love to live life to the extreme!! So who's up for some sexy fun times!!!

Ok so ive posted on here before and have not had any luck so ill try again im 27 white fit very handsome i drive i have a job i have roommate's. Im looking for a bestfriend. Someone i can talk to about anything yet still have little fun with each other stay up and cuddle watch movies with but someone who wont catch feelings i know its hard not to but i guess if the vibe is good and we cant help but falling then so be it so help me out i hope i find someone. Send pics thanks.

ashley....@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 5:22:03 AM2/9/18
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 1:00:13 PM UTC+5:30, nostringa...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
> >
> > > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>
>
> I am very43 bored today and looking43 for NSA Fun.I just 81want someone who can81 fuck me and release44 my boring..txt

Just what the title says, U must be ddfree, I prefer older, i am ddfree, age 40 , maybe ongoing,

zoen...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 5:23:46 AM2/9/18
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 1:00:13 PM UTC+5:30, nostringa...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
> >
> > > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>
>
> I am very43 bored today and looking43 for NSA Fun.I just 81want someone who can81 fuck me and release44 my boring..txt

Have you seen any good movies lately? Now that it's warmer, I would like to get out to catch up on one of the good movies out there now. Just a nice evening out like most people enjoy now and then-- The Terrace, Citadel Mall, Mt. pleasant Town Centre ... they're all nice. Popcorn, Snacks and drinks all go together with a good film and company. It's been some time since I've been on an excursion. Let's trade some pictures so we know who to look for ....

kleins...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2018, 5:26:09 AM2/9/18
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 1:00:13 PM UTC+5:30, nostringa...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
> >
> > > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>
>
> I am very43 bored today and looking43 for NSA Fun.I just 81want someone who can81 fuck me and release44 my boring..txt

Looking for a horny gal interested in a little online fun...dirty chat, watching me stroke my cock on cam. Don't masturbate alone, let's get off together!

diane...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 1:24:28 AM2/12/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 11:48:32 AM UTC+5:30, emmama...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
> >
> > > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>
>
> Hello there, I am a lady in search of an honest and caring man for a serious relationship and hopefully marriage, I am new on online dating, I have been hurt by a man, my fiance who slept with my best friend, ever since then I have been single, and just decided now to give love and a relationship a second chance in my life, thanks for stopping by. Hope to hear from you if you believe love exist, thanks.

Hello. I'm 44, single living in Auburn. I'm an AU grad, WDE! Any females 18-35 into older men? We could text to see if we have anything in common and to see if we connect. I enjoy being outdoors, stargazing, watching movies, music, and animals. Send me a message if you'd like to talk.

kristi...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 1:54:27 AM2/12/18
I am looking for a nsa relationship where i can cover a bill or something. please be open minded and willing. i will cover a car payment if needed. respond with pics for more details. bbw women i love and are welcome. i promise you wont regret this. must be able to host.

evemm...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 2:19:57 AM2/12/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 11:48:32 AM UTC+5:30, emmama...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
> >
> > > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>
>
> Hello there, I am a lady in search of an honest and caring man for a serious relationship and hopefully marriage, I am new on online dating, I have been hurt by a man, my fiance who slept with my best friend, ever since then I have been single, and just decided now to give love and a relationship a second chance in my life, thanks for stopping by. Hope to hear from you if you believe love exist, thanks.

Well where to start ... I am a 25 year old single male. Im not attached, i dont want to hide you from my wife or need to. Im originally from ontario and i have been here for a few years. I work out regularly and take pride in my health. I have a good paying job however it is in the trades..

evemm...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 2:20:20 AM2/12/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 11:48:32 AM UTC+5:30, emmama...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
> >
> > > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>
>
> Hello there, I am a lady in search of an honest and caring man for a serious relationship and hopefully marriage, I am new on online dating, I have been hurt by a man, my fiance who slept with my best friend, ever since then I have been single, and just decided now to give love and a relationship a second chance in my life, thanks for stopping by. Hope to hear from you if you believe love exist, thanks.

So what am i looking for ?? A older women that is into a younger man i deally would be nice. Im aocl of games and there is nothing sexier then a women that knows what she wants. Honestly id just like to find someone to have some good laughs with while we cook. Im not a big party guy so hopefully you enjoy other things aswell. Id love to get to know any women that took the time to read this. We can gladly trade pics just didnt feel like posting in the ad ;)

datingpers...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 3:07:20 AM2/12/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 2:39:18 PM UTC+5:30, martinje...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi to all you guys out there,
> I am seeking guys 33 -45 for dating and hopefully long-term relationship,preferably dark haired,average build,easygoing guys, I am 5ft 8,average build,long brunette hair,I like cinema,social drinking,eating out,W-ends away,bowling,motor sport, Strictly no guys over 50 please,and no attached or married guys,I look forward to hearing from you all,
> Kisses n hugs xx,
> Breda x.
> >
> > > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

Hello there, I am a lonely attached male seeking to spice things up by trading emails, texts, and/or pictures. Just looking to spice up my life to relieve the boredom at home. I would like to clarify that in my current situation there is not a physical side to the relationship, unfortunately. Even having someone to chat with who understands me and can sympathize with my current predicament would be nice. Just to know that I am not alone out there would really be refreshing.

datingpers...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 3:07:39 AM2/12/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 2:39:18 PM UTC+5:30, martinje...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi to all you guys out there,
> I am seeking guys 33 -45 for dating and hopefully long-term relationship,preferably dark haired,average build,easygoing guys, I am 5ft 8,average build,long brunette hair,I like cinema,social drinking,eating out,W-ends away,bowling,motor sport, Strictly no guys over 50 please,and no attached or married guys,I look forward to hearing from you all,
> Kisses n hugs xx,
> Breda x.
> >
> > > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

Im looking to meet a nice young lady that wants to come back to my place (I can pick you up) and let me get you naked lay you on the bed suck your nipples eat you out and we can fuck.
I want a clean pussy that really wants to cum all over.
I'm in my 40s I don't care about your age race status ect but please reply with a pic and your age

chj...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 3:32:06 AM2/12/18
Hi There,

My name is John, a 38 year old, professional guy. I'm very decent and respectful. I'm attached but looking for an older woman to be my lover. We can start slow, there is no rush what so ever. I'll respect your needs and limits. I'll never push you. I'm very open minded and don't play games. I prefer a business/professional lady working in downtown or live in south side.

Please reply me if you are willing to talk more. If I do not get back to you right way, I'm busy at work. But I will definitely get back to you later.

Thanks,

leond...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 1:33:03 AM2/13/18
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 1:59:25 PM UTC+5:30, christinape...@gmail.com wrote:
> After a few attempts on online dating, I have decided it isn't for me.
>
> I am a 42yr old single mum, I've got one lovely boy who means the world to me and you might too if you're the one!! I'm intelligent, smart, beautiful, sexy...a rare gem. I'm very passionate, kind, funny, witty, full of love...willing to channel my love to the right guy. I'm in the health profession and live in Edinburgh (distance is not an issue for me, it will only help strengthen the love and relationship). I am seeking for a man between the ages of 38-46 with the following attributes or qualities
>
> Good looking( handsome will be a bonus) professional/business man, loving, passionate, caring and kind. Who knows how to treat his lady with love and respect (this is what is lacking in this modern, civilised world), a guy that is funny and we can have a laugh together, I am very expressive of my feelings and love so it is important that I can be myself with you. Non smoker please, no alcoholics (these addictions are very difficult to treat/cure). If you think you are the one or I am what/ who you've been looking for, distance is not an issue, then get in touch with your picture/s(you'll also get a chance to see mine), you must be willing to do a std test/screening. You must be single, no time wasters please!! Thanks.
>
> If this works out, it could be the beginning of something beautiful and long lasting!!
> >
> > > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

Hey hi,
The cold winter days have hit the valley. ;-)
It is time to book your winter massage. I give am amazing deep tissue massage like no other.

What a great way to give yourself the Christmas Present you didn't receive - the one you absolutely deserve! I am willing to give a full hour PROFESSIONAL massage with incredible massage oils, etc. if you let me do something I typically am not allowed. Let me massage and stimulate your nipples, let me massage your clitoris and g-spot bringing you to incredible orgasm! (though you'll likely have more than one if you let my tongue massage you too) If it matters, I am a tall, attractive man with what are described as AMAZING hands. Yes, this is real, so please don't ask.

I am very professional and never get to "go beyond" what is typical and would love to do this. In exchange you get a FREE professional massage and several orgasms - what a great deal!

This is a real offer so please hurry and send your photo for serious consideration and to receive a reply from me.

This is for women only, no men. In fact, maybe you are a woman perusing these ads . You will absolutely love my talented tongue.
Or maybe you have had this exact fantasy and here is a discreet way to live it out?

Your picture gets mine. You will not be disappointed.
I am 6'4" 210lbs and in good shape.
You will like hanging out with me because I am very laid back and fun

lovelyro...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 1:52:30 AM2/13/18
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 1:31:54 PM UTC+5:30, leond...@gmail.com wrote:
> Just looking for a friend and maybe more. I don't have time for games. I'm a laid back lady that has her own. Looking for someone to enjoy the beautiful things in life. My family and friends are everything to me. Love to hang out, drink, shop, go out to eat, walk in the park, movies, and love my sports and more. Just ask
> >
> > > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

I am a middle aged, healthy, good looking local man. If you're a mature woman who misses the enjoyment of healthy, considerate and comforting lovemaking with a discreet gentleman friend.... we might enjoy meeting each other.

It's just that simple... looking for a warm, respectful, and ongoing relationship with a woman friend, no drama, no complications.

We may want to meet in person for a snack or a lunch and see if we enjoy each other's company.
Your thoughts? Send me a note... ask me any sensible question. And please... tell me where our city's exhibition grounds are, so I know you are real and from this area.

andreabr...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 2:12:59 AM2/13/18
Im looking for a dominant woman who would want to use me for her pleasure.

I aim to please and I will do whatever it takes to satisfy you. I promise I will be a good boy.

A few things I enjoy is foot worship, facesitting, ass worship, pain and the list goes on. Im also very good at giving massages.

I have my own place im downtown and I can host. Maybe you'd like to meet for a coffee first?

Im very fit, have a few tattoos and attractive.

> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

ronilor...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 2:57:09 AM2/13/18
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 11:50:39 AM UTC+5:30, lolly...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
> >
> > > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>
>

> Have a strange but easy and safe request. If u have a boob, nipple or pregnancy fetish,I just looking for real honest man.... send me phn number

Emails without subject will only up in junk email folder and unread.

ONLY responses with "Naughty Girl" in the subject line will be responded to.

I'm a Daddy/Dom - healthy, passionate, affectionate, caring, sensual, and adventurous
with a young thinking, acting and attitude toward life. I am intelligent and imaginative,
highly sexual and open minded. Clean and discreet - you should be too.

Seeking an adventurous submissive that's looking for a special D/s relationship.
You should have a bit of spark and "young at heart", regardless of your actual age.
If you have no experience in this I am fine with starting with a clean slate...
Open-mindedness and enthusiasm will go a long way!

Explore friendship and pleasures you've never experienced before...

sashase...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 3:13:57 AM2/13/18
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 11:25:00 AM UTC+5:30, anastiaarli...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
> >
> > > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>
>
> Hey there! 40 year old woman seeking a true romantic.
> Please be in or around the Rockford area!
> Have a job, car and a fantastic sence of humor.
> Love to go out and have fun or stay in and cuddle up in the couch.
> Pic for pic
> Not looking for a quick hook up. I'm in it for the long haul.
> Prefer white men 40-45
> If your looking for a Barbie, I'm not it. I am an attractive curvy woman with a great sence of humor and personality.

lets hook up an have some clean man 50 of age but stiff as you want love to give oral turns me on big time

findda...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 3:34:13 AM2/13/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 12:50:12 PM UTC+5:30, evemi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello
> Yes I a fully aware that this is the last place where I should be looking to meet the right guy, but hoping to find the exception to the rule....yes I am an optimist. I am also a realist, so I do not expect much either.
>
> What am I looking for? Glad you asked!
> I am looking for a nice man, mid 30s to late 40s, working, single, socially adapt, with good manners, a sense of humour and some cop on and someone who is looking to settle down with the right girl. I am NOT interested in a hook up, endless chat, kik, snapchat etc. You need to have picture. I don't really mind from which corner of Ireland you come from, I can and do travel a lot so location is no deal breaker....that said, it has to be Ireland. I like adventure but I have no intention to move away from Ireland so if that is your long term plan then that's a nono from me. I do not have a 10 or even a 5 year plan for myself but there are some things I can't compromise. I do want kids and I want a marriage, actually not in that particular order, not because of religion, actually religion does not play a role in my life at all. If it does for you, that's fine for me.
>
> Who is asking for something like this? Me, 35, working full time, independent, I am no shoppaholic, I am not a party girl either, so stumbling down Harcourt street is not my idea of spending a saturday. I rather go to the movies, spend time with my friends, read a book or do pretty much anything else. Ah yes, I am also a size 20, a big girl, bbw whateve you call it, so if you have a problem with that, then that's it, your problem not mine....just skip to the next advert, there are plenty you know. When I say that, I am not keen on the whole hipster skinny jeans -big beard -long hair kinda guy just so you know. No point pretending to be or like something that we don't.
>
> What you get? I am the best girlfriend ever, more than that, I am my own woman, I am not turning my back to the people who I care about, I will walk through fire, make your day better no matter what.
>
> So still interested? Ok, send me a mail, tell me about yourself. I like to read so any one line messages will be deleted straight away. Anyway, that short post turned out to be an essay...sorry about that but fair play if you read that far
> >
> > > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

I would like to spend some quality time with a Native American woman, I'm in FL for the winter. I'm a 65 year old white divorced man.

skyelo...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 3:59:19 AM2/13/18
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 3:52:50 PM UTC+5:30, plentysin...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
> >
> > > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>
>

> hay
>

> I want a real man to eat my pussy. Average size women with big tits, . I'm clean and expect you to be to. Looking for ages 18-45 in moderate or better condition, no slobs.

Are you real? If so I will tell you all about me, Friendly cuddle Granny looking for xxx fun a few times a month!!. Must be discreet and DDF...If you are interested text me..send me number??

adultfi...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 4:19:45 AM2/13/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 11:48:32 AM UTC+5:30, emmama...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
> >
> > > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>
>
> Hello there, I am a lady in search of an honest and caring man for a serious relationship and hopefully marriage, I am new on online dating, I have been hurt by a man, my fiance who slept with my best friend, ever since then I have been single, and just decided now to give love and a relationship a second chance in my life, thanks for stopping by. Hope to hear from you if you believe love exist, thanks.

Like it says im a pregnant women that wants fucked! I can come to you or you can come here. Condoms needed.Real 4 real justHit me up with your cellphone number.

datingi...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 4:51:21 AM2/13/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
>
> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

I'm 30 years married woman.
just like the title says, i would like to find a no strings attached fuck buddy.
please be in shape and older than i am,,

laney...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 5:10:03 AM2/13/18
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 3:22:48 PM UTC+5:30, elanada...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
> >
> > > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>
>
> I'm a bbw, late 20s, and I'm looking to explore my submissive side by trying some light to medium spanking play and possibly other domination type stuff. Your pic gets mine and you must be able to host. This can be ongoing if the chemistry is right. No dick pics!!! Ages 40+

I'm a SWF seeking a SWM for that "chemistry and attraction" that could turn into a LTR. I'm a non smoker, light drinker, NO drugs / pot, healthy and seeking the same.
I own a home, retired, a morning person, no pets (like dogs not cats), have grown children, enjoy travel, movies, music, plays, dining out or cooking healthy in, family/friends time, church, fishing/camping, exploring mountain towns by car or motorcycle, walks/easy hikes. I've been told I'm easy to talk with and get along with, I'm friendly and have a good heart.... but I do standup for myself when needed. I can dress up or down depending on the occasion and hope you can also. No drama or baggage. I like laughter and good two way conversations and appreciate a man who is a good kisser or is willing to learn!! LOL
I like clean shaven, (no long beards) nice teeth/smile, easy going who enjoys life and is outgoing, open and friendly!!
Please live in the Denver area close to Lakewood and be close to my age! (60 to 70)
I'm looking for someone who is retired or just working part time or close to retirement! Thanks.

aussieadult...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 5:27:50 AM2/13/18
Overweight, sarcastic, white woman looking for a reasonably sane man over 5'10" with a beard and over 35 years old who doesn't have any expectations. Should have a good job, own vehicle and not live with your parents... also need to be ok with homosexuals.
I work two jobs and have two teens so I don't have a lot of free time so don't expect me to drop everything because you're feeling needy. Don't expect me to feel sorry for you when you're sick but I might be nice and bring you soup that I've made myself because I'm a good cook. I'm not the jealous type. I'm not overly girly. I don't need constant reassurance.
Let be honest, I could go on and on about what makes me great but first someone needs to get past the fact that I'm not "fit" or "petite".

> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

threeso...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 5:37:44 AM2/13/18
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 2:45:43 PM UTC+5:30, anna.a...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
> >
> > > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>
>
> Edit: If you are married, have a girlfriend, a fuck buddy, anything but single please continue onto the next ad. Figured it was common sense and courtesy to your other half, but apparently not!
>
> A little about me...... I am single, in my 30's, never been married, have kids( that are old enough and don't need my attention 24/7) I can go out whenever, I work full time and have a career I love, honest, outgoing, witty, sarcastic smart ass ( if you are

Just to get this out of the way early, I am a SSBBW that is nearing her surgery date to correct that. This has been a journey and looking for someone to continue on with what life has to offer. Just got out of a relationship where we are still friends, my future someone will have to be ok with that. About me? I'm pretty much a homebody that doesn't get out much, but when I do go out to socialize, I enjoy playing free bar poker. I'm looking for someone with a great sense of humor as I love to laugh. Race isn't important but I'm naturally attracted to Black men. Age is just a number, but I'm wanting to date someone closer to my own age since I have an ex 16 years older and another 11 years younger. I'm not really an outdoorsy kind of gal so camping and fishing arent my thing. I enjoy dining out when I can, watching tv, and various crafts. I'm not currently working...hope that would be ok. I'm looking for someone who doesn't smoke preferably but it's not a deal breaker. Although, what is a deal breaker, is if your into 420. Don't get me wrong, I voted pro 64, but I just don't want it in my life....as I think it stinks. Email me with your favorite color and we'll see where things goes.

people...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 5:55:44 AM2/13/18
> [...]
>
> I just want my son and I to survive life. Living a good life is just a bonus.
>
> I am serious with my search and the financial area is where I am lacking greatly. I wanna find someone who deserves to be spoiled cause
> I want the same and I know I can give you what you need. I'd like to find what I need. I have spent my whole life spoiling others with
> no thought of me being spoiled in return. Now it changes. I want what I am willing to give.
>
> I know this ad is long but anyone looking for the same, hopefully they paid attention to the end of this. I hope if you fit the bill you'll
> email me. I know I can make you insanely happy. I have a habit of spoiling and taken care of the wrong ones to the point I ruin my side
> trying to do right by them. I want the right one now and I want it to last for life. I am tired of wasting my time.

I'm 36 and in a relationship that is going no where. Just looking for something nsa. Could be once or could be on going. If you send pic I'll reply with one but no faces as I have to be discreet......

casual...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 6:09:49 AM2/13/18
i'm a real girl searching out a real man to play with these days. i'm not searching out a relationship and that i don't want to ship texts and emails all day. i am seeking out someone who can host but i can if I must.kik prettymom236 i'm looking for these days handiest.

> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

kemch...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2018, 6:26:43 AM2/13/18
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 1:53:47 PM UTC+5:30, people...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
> >
> > > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>
>
> Looking for a real man who can handle a damsel in distress. Please be single & have your ducks in a row. Looking for an LTR. Id like to be a live in

Blond 53 year old horny older woman wants someone for regular discreet (maybe once a week or 3-4 times per month) sexy times.I'm pretty open minded

erica.f...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2018, 1:27:19 AM2/14/18
Age race not a issue looking for a ltr with a skinny submissive lone wolf type I am a chill guy just looking for somethin specific and non traditional tired of tràditional relationships I enjoy the outdoors 4 wheelin 420 friendly if this intrests u please reply with lone wolf in subject and a pic will return a pic

carmen...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2018, 2:01:52 AM2/14/18
On Friday, February 2, 2018 at 12:17:43 PM UTC+5:30, mariso...@gmail.com wrote:
> ​​Hello,
>
> This is the very first time am trying this so am not comfortable sharing details about me but here are the basics. I'm single, loving, caring, honest, independent, ambi​​tious and​​ good looking. I like sports and the outdoors, I enjoy traveling, sight seeing, exploring and more. I'm look​​ing for a matured man who is going to give me the ha​​ppiness and excitements of life, a m​​
> an i can call mine and always make me happy all the time. I believe age is just a number and good looks does not define the heart. Hope we can work something out together, I am looking for a real man who is serious and ready for something serious that can lead to meaningful relationship. Someone who is both friend and lover that we can enjoy each others company and do things together. I would like to be with a man that we can have fun together, can handle any situation, take control and at the same time remain compassionate. A man who is really happy with himself and want to share the happiness together with me. I would like to have a relationship with all the sparks and be able to grow with someone. I also have an amazing relationship with god and hope my partner shares the same relationship as well. If this meet your heart in good faith, I'll be looking forward to hearing from you so that we can bring happiness to our hearts. I'm looking for a serious man between the age of 38 to 80 years old and you must reply with a picture and tell me about you.
>
> Thanks.
> >
> > > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

I'm not one-dimensional or easy to fit in a box. I'd rather dismantle the box than think outside it. I'm into alternative/anti-authoritarian/anti-fascist/pro-feminist lifestyle and politics in general, but I don't take myself too seriously... I love to laugh... I have a lot of joy in my heart to share. I love all (yes all) kinds of music (esp. the deeper side of electronic), hot showers, restaurant meals and many other creature comforts. I'm also into history, jamming on various personal creative projects, volunteering and/or activisting.

sonja...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2018, 2:30:27 AM2/14/18
Well its that time of the week again when we all need a little stress release,any guys interested should hit me up to find out what times I will be free this weekend!!!!!!

> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

ashleym...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2018, 3:25:33 AM2/14/18
I'm 37 single, curvy a bit shy at first and a smart ass ( you've been warned , lol!). Honesty, charm , a guy who can make me laugh are traits I look for in a partner. I believe that a relationship is a two way street, so you better fasten your seatbelt belt before you take on these curves ;)
What I'd like in a guy:
Single Between 30- 40
I prefer Caucasian men only please,
Respectful, honest,open minded, laid back and funny .
I don't expect perfection, would just like to find someone who's perfect for me ... who knows I could be the girl of your dreams , you just have to take that chance :)

> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

amyem...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2018, 3:51:48 AM2/14/18
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 5:54:17 PM UTC+5:30, kristi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Finding someone in Ireland, Great; Dublin, where the Louth people meet for sex and casual relationships, if want meet women seeking men the Cork is the best place. Dun Laoghaire are famous with girls for dating, or some from Dundalk want get laid in Limerick with adult singles or couples looking married from Galway. Go to Tallaght tonight, you can meet beautiful college students from Waterford searching guys from Swords and Drogheda.
>
> > JOIN<www.datingpassionate.com/registration.html>

Single lady, mother of three, in search of single gentlemen 47-56, interested in serious relationship that could lead to marrage. Only serious need to respond. Not into games or hookups. Must be easy going and down to earth. I work, you should also, and able to drive. If your tired of being alone,message me with your age in discription. waiting hopefully....
It is loading more messages.