Female genital mutilation “is part of the Sunna of Mokhammed, the Prophet of arabs' Islam”

Persian Gulf

Mar 12, 2010, 10:46:10 PM3/12/10
Warning,
Some of the pictures are really gross. Do not open the site if you
cannot bear the mutilated bodies.

This site has been used to show what savage Islamist arabs & arabized Islamists do to
little girls. And it is all according to the arab Islamic laws set by Mokhammed.

http://sheikyermami.com/2007/05/31/female-genital-mutilation-is-part-of-the-sunna-of-the-prophet/

Firnando

Mar 12, 2010, 10:57:19 PM3/12/10
HAVE MY POSTS MADE NON- MUSLIMS ANGRY!!

Have I now become enemy of non-Muslims by telling the truth?

The information I present does not always go over well with all people. I do hope you'll take the time when reading my articles and see if you can understand the truth a little bit better. After all how do you choose to react to that truth is not my concern.

Since shortly after the first message was posted readers of the Newsgroups have been writing to me. For the most part, I am happy to say, the emails have been highly complimentary about the articles, and not unnaturally I read such messages with great pleasure.

The number of my readers increase daily, several of them, however, did more than merely give a boost to my ego, the first one sowed the seed of an idea and those which followed caused the seed to germinate.

Thanks for all your kind emails.

To those of you who dislike my articles, go to hell.

For those who are flooding the Usenet with false, offensive and sex-oriented and unverified information about Islam, I know how to handle such bigots

Note that anti-Islam trolls know that people don't want to read their silly posts, so they are stealing aliases of most read Muslim authors with influential information including me, just be aware!!

Warning: few anti-Islam trolls forging my internet account pretending to be me which poof my point !!

You Be the Judge,

alt.religion.islam under attack!!

Few anti-Islam trolls (or quite possibly only one with many identities) are targeting alt.religion.islam

It all started five years ago when a large number of posts flooded "alt.religion.islam" made by a group of posters acting as a team, so they can drown out other posters.

All these postings are coming from soc.culture.iranian posters. they even made arrangements in public on how to post forgery from different places.

Read this:

RBRK AKA (Persian Gulf" <rb...@rbrk.com) wrote:

. Dead Line is on Wednesday

2. Gather a minimum of 20 posts and send it at one time, one after the other
3. If one is attacked, the others respond immediately in kind.
harf bekosh bekosham nemeezanim taa vaghti keh yeki az oonhaa shoru
bekoneh az in harfaa bezaneh. va faghat hamoun shakhso hadaf gharaar
meedeem.
4. Do not link to SCI. We do not want to flood our own group.
5. Team work is the key to success. One for all, and all for one. Boy, I hate the French.

Sirknight, MG, Deev, Me and I guess zed e allah are going to do it for sure. That is 100 posts per day minimum. heehee

Anybody else want to join? ;-)

http://tinyurl.com/ygp3uog

and this

http://tinyurl.com/ygav7f3

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people (shitskin dunecoons) under subjection - Yaako Warrior from AUZ., NZ..., Korea., Germany, RSA, USA., Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems - KHAAYEHMANI

Mar 13, 2010, 1:34:58 PM3/13/10
On 3/12/10 10:46 PM, Persian Gulf wrote:
> Warning,
> Some of the pictures are really gross. Do not open the site if you
> cannot bear the mutilated bodies.
>
> This site has been used to show what savage Islamist arabs& arabized Islamists do to

> little girls. And it is all according to the arab Islamic laws set by Mokhammed.
>

> http://sheikyermami.com/2007/05/31/female-genital-mutilation-is-part-of-the-sunna-of-the-prophet/

So , did she get her death wish? - clean shaven well hung US marine in
the after-life? - Re: BREAKING NEWS - Moslem female suicide bomber
kills 9 moslems in Iraq - The official said the woman, covered in a
traditional black garment known as an abaya, blew herself up near a
security checkpoint outside the courthouse. -
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/10/08/iraq.main/index.html -
Keep up the good work shitskin mohammadans - - الإسلام تمالإسلام يأخذ
الحمار القضيب في الشرج

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Ab8hlafT770nZGR6cHZqOThfMHhwY2szYmc0&hl=en

http://www.facebook.com/kangarooistan

Thomas Santa - tsa...@med.usyd.edu.au
mehya...@hotmail.com
kaled...@gmail.com

Jordan Data Communication Ltd.

BREAKING NEWS - Emily Fabian (aka Em, Millie, Jinan) is now officially
an apostate and Divorcee - see photo of Emily without the beekeepers
suite in the below link - she just couldn't stomach Leonardo Fabian's
preference to bestiality. - Call Emily Fabian +1-(801) 471-5425, or
email ja_tu_...@hotmail.com to hear more about her ex-husbands
backward mohammadan family -
http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Ab8hlafT770nZGR6cHZqOThfMHhwY2szYmc0&hl=en

http://www.facebook.com/kangarooistan

Keysborough Aus.

SHOES THROWER

Mar 13, 2010, 2:58:58 PM3/13/10
Exclusive: anti-Islam trolls caught on tape with their pants down

See photo below

Warning: a devious anti-Islam troll and forger caught trying to sneak online!!!!

The shameless and tireless spammer caught with his pants down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't be fooled by the imposters

The shameless, talent less and tireless spammer and imposter sending out barrage spam...... He must be desperate !!

Warning there anti-Islam forgers and trolls amongst us, proceed with caution

Notice that anti-Islam trolls are busy trying to cheat us!!

Now, the exposed anti- Islam trolls POSTING GARBAGE online

The anti-Islam trolls know that people don't want to read their posts which include abusive and slanderous subject lines, which often are "the same thing many times", So they resort to stealing aliases of most read Muslim authors with influential information!!

Having said all that, it remains the case, I believe, That most anti - Islam trolls, forgers and spammer are Filthy Hindus pro-Zionist, which, simply put, they ar ZIONIST BOOTLICKER BIGOT

See anti-Islam trolls with their pants down holding secret meeting.....

http://www.javno.com/slike/slike_3/r1/g2008/m07/y175892232687591.jpg

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people (shitskin dunecoons) under subjection - Yaako Warrior from AUZ., NZ..., Korea., Germany, RSA, USA., Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems - KHAAYEHMANI

Mar 13, 2010, 3:39:19 PM3/13/10
On 3/13/10 1:34 PM, Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile
6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in
order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people (shitskin
dunecoons) under subjection - Yaako Warrior from AUZ., NZ..., Korea.,
Germany, RSA, USA., Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark,
UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems - KHAAYEHMANI Dr.

Firnando

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people (shitskin dunecoons) under subjection - Yaako Warrior from AUZ., NZ..., Korea., Germany, RSA, USA., Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems - KHAAYEHMANI

Mar 14, 2010, 10:41:06 AM3/14/10
On 3/12/10 10:46 PM, Persian Gulf wrote:
> Warning,
> Some of the pictures are really gross. Do not open the site if you
> cannot bear the mutilated bodies.
>
> This site has been used to show what savage Islamist arabs& arabized Islamists do to

> little girls. And it is all according to the arab Islamic laws set by Mokhammed.
>

> http://sheikyermami.com/2007/05/31/female-genital-mutilation-is-part-of-the-sunna-of-the-prophet/

—(¿)˝ —(¿)˝ moslem cartoon character mohammad and his bumchum
allaah were child molesting goat fuckers and nikomaks
이슬람의 성기를 빨아 당나귀 -
الإسلام يأخذ الحمار القضيب في الشرج —(¿)˝ —(¿)˝

Up your ass mohammad - Elif air ab tizak!!!

helpi...@gmail.com
fes...@wn.apc.org
kaled...@gmail.com
nextsapr...@gmail.com
in...@muslimmatch.com or apa...@muslimmatch.com or
politic...@googlegroups.com
arah...@gmail.com
mehya...@hotmail.com
islamwa...@googlegroups.com
furti...@gmail.com
Thomas Santa - tsa...@med.usyd.edu.au
nou...@yahoo.com

moslem cartoon character mohammad and his bumchum allaah were child
molesting goat fuckers and nikomaks

_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /" /_\
('( ' /' ')
\ /
'\' _.7'
\ (
\ \

[...]

Wassim Noujeim = Faris Jawad

Jordan Data Communication Ltd.

Keysborough Aus.

—(¿)˝ —(¿)˝
Skitskin moslem CA Fabian, 5 Pfeiffer Close, Mt Barker, 5251, South
Australia, +61 8 8391 1292

이슬람의 성기를 빨아 당나귀 -

الإسلام يأخذ الحمار القضيب في الشرج

—(¿)˝ —(¿)˝

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Ab8hlafT770nZGR6cHZqOThfMHhwY2szYmc0&hl=en

http://www.facebook.com/kangarooistan

Hamzeh Abu-Abed
helpi...@gmail.com
fes...@wn.apc.org
nextsapr...@gmail.com
mehya...@hotmail.com
in...@muslimmatch.com or apa...@muslimmatch.com or
politic...@googlegroups.com
arah...@gmail.com
islamwa...@googlegroups.com
furti...@gmail.com
Thomas Santa - tsa...@med.usyd.edu.au

Wassim Noujeim = Faris Jawad

** Posted from LINKdotNET -Jordan **
http://www.link.net
Cybertrust Australia Pty Ltd

Jordan Data Communication Ltd.

Keysborough Aus.

Qahir Al-Ashrar

Mar 14, 2010, 4:41:10 PM3/14/10

[...]

Mar 14, 2010, 4:56:34 PM3/14/10
On 3/14/10 4:50 PM, alrajul_...@hotmail.com wrote:
> This message was cancelled from within Mozilla Thunderbird.

Proudly Serving Islam and Al Quds

Mar 15, 2010, 1:02:59 AM3/15/10
Israel's Crimes against Palestinians: War Crimes, Crimes Against Humanity, Genocide

by Francis A. Boyle

(The author served as Legal Adviser to the Palestinian Delegation to the Middle East peace Negotiations from 1991 to 1993. The viewpoints expressed here are his own.)

The International Laws of Belligerent Occupation

Belligerent occupation is governed by The Hague Regulations of 1907, as well as by the Fourth Geneva Convention of 1949, and the customary laws of belligerent occupation. Security Council Resolution 1322 (2000), paragraph 3 continued: "Calls upon Israel, the occupying Power, to abide scrupulously by its legal obligations and its responsibilities under the Fourth Geneva Convention relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in a Time of War of 12 August 1949;..." Again, the Security Council vote was 14 to 0, becoming obligatory international law.

The Fourth Geneva Convention applies to the West Bank, to the Gaza Strip, and to the entire City of Jerusalem, in order to protect the Palestinians living there. The Palestinian People living in this Palestinian Land are "protected persons" within the meaning of the Fourth Geneva Convention. All of their rights are sacred under international law.

There are 149 substantive articles of the Fourth Geneva Convention that protect the rights of every one of these Palestinians living in occupied Palestine. The Israeli Government is currently violating, and has since 1967 been violating, almost each and every one of these sacred rights of the Palestinian People recognized by the Fourth Geneva Convention. Indeed, violations of the Fourth Geneva Convention are war crimes.

So this is not a symmetrical situation. As matters of fact and of law, the gross and repeated violations of Palestinian rights by the Israeli army and Israeli settlers living illegally in occupied Palestine constitute war crimes. Conversely, the Palestinian People are defending Themselves and their Land and their Homes against Israeli war crimes and Israeli war criminals, both military and civilian.

The U.N. Human Rights Commission

Indeed, it is far more serious than that. On 19 October 2000 a Special Session of the U.N. Commission on Human Rights adopted a Resolution set forth in U.N. Document E/CN.4/S-5/L.2/Rev. 1, "Condemning the provocative visit to Al-Haram Al-Sharif on 28 September 2000 by Ariel Sharon, the Likud party leader, which triggered the tragic events that followed in occupied East Jerusalem and the other occupied Palestinian territories, resulting in a high number of deaths and injuries among Palestinian civilians." The U.N. Human Rights Commission then said it was "[g]ravely concerned" about several different types of atrocities inflicted by Israel upon the Palestinian People, which it denominated "war crimes, flagrant violations of international humanitarian law and crimes against humanity."

In operative paragraph 1 of its 19 October 2000 Resolution, the U.N. Human Rights Commission then: "Strongly condemns the disproportionate and indiscriminate use of force in violation of international humanitarian law by the Israeli occupying Power against innocent and unarmed Palestinian civilians...including many children, in the occupied territories, which constitutes a war crime and a crime against humanity;..." And in paragraph 5 of its 19 October 2000 Resolution, the U.N. Human Rights Commission: "Also affirms that the deliberate and systematic killing of civilians and children by the Israeli occupying authorities constitutes a flagrant and grave violation of the right to life and also constitutes a crime against humanity;..." Article 68 of the United Nations Charter had expressly required the U.N.'s Economic and Social Council to "set up" this Commission "for the promotion of human rights."

Israel's War Crimes against Palestinians

We all have a general idea of what a war crime is, so I am not going to elaborate upon that term here. But there are different degrees of heinousness for war crimes. In particular are the more serious war crimes denominated "grave breaches" of the Fourth Geneva Convention. Since the start of the Al Aqsa Intifada, the world has seen those inflicted every day by Israel against the Palestinian People living in occupied Palestine: e.g., willful killing of Palestinian civilians by the Israeli army and Israel's illegal paramilitary settlers. These Israeli "grave breaches" of the Fourth Geneva Convention mandate universal prosecution for their perpetrators, whether military or civilian, as well as prosecution for their commanders, whether military or civilian, including Israel's political leaders.

Israel's Crimes Against Humanity against Palestinians

But I want to focus for a moment on Israel's "crime against humanity" against the Palestinian People -- as determined by the U.N. Human Rights Commission itself, set up pursuant to the requirements of the United Nations Charter. What is a "crime against humanity"? This concept goes all the way back to the Nuremberg Charter of 1945 for the trial of the major Nazi war criminals. And in the Nuremberg Charter of 1945, drafted by the United States Government, there was created and inserted a new type of international crime specifically intended to deal with the Nazi persecution of the Jewish People.

The paradigmatic example of a "crime against humanity" is what Hitler and the Nazis did to the Jewish People. This is where the concept of crime against humanity came from. And this is what the U.N. Human Rights Commission determined that Israel is currently doing to the Palestinian People: Crimes against humanity. Legally, just like what Hitler and the Nazis did to the Jews.

The Precursor to Genocide

Moreover, a crime against humanity is the direct historical and legal precursor to the international crime of genocide as defined by the 1948 Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide. The theory here was that what Hitler and the Nazis did to the Jewish People required a special international treaty that would codify and universalize the Nuremberg concept of "crime against humanity." And that treaty ultimately became the 1948 Genocide Convention.

In fairness, you will note that the U.N. Human Rights Commission did not go so far as to condemn Israel for committing genocide against the Palestinian People. But it has condemned Israel for committing crimes against humanity, which is the direct precursor to genocide. And I submit that if something is not done quite soon by the American People and the International Community to stop Israeli war crimes and crimes against humanity against the Palestinian People, it could very well degenerate into genocide, if Israel is not there already. And in this regard, Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon is what international lawyers call a genocidaire--one who has already committed genocide in the past.

Mr. Francis A. Boyle is a Professor in International Law.

http://www.mediamonitors.net/francis7.html

[...]

Mar 15, 2010, 8:50:07 AM3/15/10

VIVA PALESTINE

Mar 15, 2010, 12:50:20 PM3/15/10

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people (shitskin dunecoons) under subjection - Yaako Warrior from AUZ., NZ..., Korea., Germany, RSA, USA., Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems - KHAAYEHMANI

Mar 15, 2010, 12:51:25 PM3/15/10

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people (shitskin dunecoons) under subjection - Yaako Warrior from AUZ., NZ..., Korea., Germany, RSA, USA., Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems - KHAAYEHMANI

Mar 15, 2010, 1:12:54 PM3/15/10

Proudly Serving Islam and Al Quds

Mar 15, 2010, 2:02:57 PM3/15/10
Very Brief History: Beginning with Origins of Zionism and Acts of Terror and Espionage.

1776, May 1. Beginning of One World movement or conspiracy, and also known as the birth of Illuminati (or Mason Movement)

1790. French Revolution brought Weisshaupt's group evolved communism

1897 - First Zionists World Congress, Basle Switzerland, where Theodore Herzl laid out a plan for Jewish homeland in Palestine.

1905: the Protocols of the Elders of Zion appeared. Published in Germany by the former army captain Muller von Hansen (a friend of Ludendorff. The copy of the second edition (1905) of Sergei Nilus is in the British Museum Library.

1907: Zionist Palestine office established in Jaffa.

1916, May. A secret British-French accord was signed under the name of Sykes-Picot Agreement to divide Middle East between British and French occupied zones.

1917. Lord Balfour pledges the establishment of a national home for the Jews in a letter to Baron Rothschild.

1917. First revolution in Russia - leaders Karl Marx , Outine, Hess Leibknecht, Bebel, Engels, Lassale, Lenin (real name Ulyanov), Trotzsky (real name Bronstei), Zinovieff (real name Appfelbaum), the anti-religious Jews start the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia

1917, Nov. 7. Second Bolshevik Revolution in Russia was financed by American Jews through the efforts of Nathan Rothschild who in 1814 had vowed to destroy Czar.

1917. International Zionism was having another victory in getting the British to establish in Palestine a "national home for the Jewish people." This was the work of one man, Chaim Weizmann (1874-1952) endeavored to establish a sythesis of both Zionist school of thought, and saw the opportunity to create a homeland for Jews.

1918: Hebrew University established.

1920. British Palestine Mandatewas recognized.

1922. Land East of Jordan was detached forming a new state called Transjordan.

1933-1948 Jewish Agency sets up National Fund

1936-9. Civil War: The British administration of the Mandate by turns supported the Arab partisans and Jew. Haganah, the military voluntary Jewish underground formed to resist Arabs.

1939: Only 12% Jews in Palestine

1939: British plan (the White Paper) gave into Arab pressure.

1942. A Jewish Brigade of volunteers became part of the British Army (to gather intelligence). Jews trying to immigrate were sent to Cypress camps, which turned them to use terror as a to get their way.

1944. The Stern gang, whose member wre Itzhak Shamir and Menachem Begin tried to kill Lord Moyne.

1946. Jewish pressure urged the opening of the borders to let more than 100,000 Jewish immigrants through.

1946, April 25. Stern gang kills 6 men from Sixth Airborne.

1946, June 22, King David Hotel blown buy Jewish Terrorists of the Stern Gang and Irgun, killing more than 200 people.

1947. UN Special Commission on Palestine (UNSCOP) recommended partition of Palestine, approved by UN General Assembly and the Jewish Agency, but rejected by Arabs. This started an armed conflict and Arab Liberation Army occupied Galilee and attacked the Jewish Old City of Jerusalem.

1948. The British gave up mandate in May. Withdrawal of the British army and administration plunged the country into chaos and anarchy.

1948. Count Bernadotte, UN Official assassinated on Sept. 17. 1948, April 9. The worst and brutal massacre of Palestinian, men women and children occurred at the hands of Stern/Irgun terrorists killing more than hundred people and throwing their bodies in a well.

1948, 14th May. State of Israel declared, US was first to recognize and USSR the second.

1948-63. David Ben Gurion served as Prime Minister of Israel.

1949 to 1952. Chaim Weizman served as President of Israel.

1949. Separate armistice with Arabs signed. Jordan occupied the West Bank, and Egypt occupied Gaza.

1956, Oct. 29, Israel launches war on Egypt's Sinai, with the aid of British and French forces, a truce was signed Nov. 6. 1963. Pres. John F. Kennedy Assassinated in Dallas Texas by Lee Harvey Oswald, who was later killed by a night club operator, Jack Ruby. Jack Ruby was terminated by induced cancer to leave no traces behind. Some people believe, Kennedy was assassinated because he was about to disclose the true nature of Dimona reactor as determined by U-2 aerial pictures (not a Textile factory as declared by Ben Gurion).

1967. June, Six Day War: Israel destroyed Egyptian Airforce, captured Sinia, West Bank and Syrian Golan Heights, and Arab Jerusalem.

1967, May 7, US Navy Intelligence Ship USS LIBERTY attacked by Israelis in International waters killing 34 Americans.

1976. Israel raids Entebbe, Uganda to rescue hostages.

1973. Yom Kippur war. Egypt attacks and retakes most of Sinai.

1974, Nov. 13, Karen Silkwood, killed in a road accident while on her way to disclose New York Times Correspondent about 8000 pounds of missing Uranium/Plutonium at Kerr-McGee Plant in Oklahoma City, which was transferred to Israel.

1977. Egypt's signs an accord with Israel's Begin 1977-78. Dr. Zalman Shapiro, of NUMEC in Apollo, PA, was accused of transferring about 75 pounds of missing Plutonium to Israel, but no action was taken against him.

1978. Abook by Dennis Eisenberg and Eli Landau, "Operation Uranium Ship" was published describing how Israel hijacked a German freighter in Mediterranean, and transferred several tons of Uranium ore in Cypress to an Israeli ship and stole it to Haifa.

1978. Israel attacked Lebanon, and killed thousands of Palestinians in Sabra and Shatila Palestinian refugee camps under UNRWA with the aid of Lebanese Philangists.

1979, April 6. Mossad operatives blow up the core of a nuclear enactor at a French plant at Le Seyne-sur-Mere, near Toulon.

1979, Sept 22. VELA Satellite detects Israel Nuclear blasts oof the coast of South Africa in South Atlantic.

1980, June 14. Dr. Yahya el-Meshad, an Iraqi nuclear Scientists was found brutally assassinated Mossad agents in his hotel room, outside Paris, France.

1981, June 7. Israel bombs Osirak Nuclear reactor of Iraq.

1985, October 1, Israeli Mossad agents raid and bombed PLO headquarters in Tuniisia, killed 68 including top aid of Yasser Arafat.

1985, Nov. 18. Jonathan Jay Pollard and his wife arrested for spying, and transferring tons of Secret UP. S. Intelligence Data to Israel through its Embassy in washington, DC. Convicted of spying and serving life sentence

1986. Olaf Palme, Prime Minister of Sweden Assassinated by Mossad agents.

1986, Sept 30, Israeli Nuclear technician, Mordechai Vanunu hijacked at Rome airport, Italy spending 18 years in Isolated confinement in Ashkelon Jail, and released in April 2004. he is still under house arrest and cannot speak to any foreign media folks.

1986, Oct. 5, Sunday Times published the photographs taken by Mordechai Vanunu at the Dimona Nuclear Bomb factory, where Israel is supposed to have a massed more than 300 nuclear weapons.

1990, March 22. Mossad killed Dr. Gerald Bull, a Canadian Ballistics expert, who was accused of building a supergun for Saddam.

1990. During Madrid Peace Talks, a right wing Mossad group planned to assassinate George H. W. Bush (Papa Bush) according to Victor Ostovsky's book the Other Side of Deception.

1992, Dec. 7, Dr. Muayad Hassan Al-Janabi, an Iraqi nuclear scientist gunned down in Amman, Jordan in front of his family.

2001, Sept 11. Some sources reveal connivance of John O'Neill (who was killed in the twin towers of WTC) with Israeli intelligence, as acknowledged by his friends who were at the party till 2 AM with John on 9/11, who were told by John O'Neill that something speculator was going to happen tomorrow. (Ref. Transcripts of "The Man Who Knew," on PBS-Frontline Program).

2004, March 22, Ahmed Yassin, founder of Hamas, assassinated by a missile rocket.

2004, April 17, Abdel Aziz Rantisi. leader of Hamas assassinated with his two body-guards by a missile attack. Moral from History: Violence in the genes of Zionists, also acknowledge in the Ptocols.

2004, August 27. CBS news announces presence of an Israeli Spy within Pentagon - Office of Dr. Douglas Faith, the # 3 man in DOD.

2. Stan Rittenhouse, "For Fear of Jews," The Exhorters, Inc., Vienna, VA 1982.

dsharavi

Mar 15, 2010, 2:35:21 PM3/15/10
TIMELINE OF ISLAM – [622 to 1354]

622
16th July - Traditional date of the Hijrah and beginning of Muslim
calendar

622-630
Muhammad's wars against Mecca and Medina – at the time, considerable
centres of commerce and culture, with marked Christian Greek and
Jewish influence

622
Pact of Medina between Muhammad and indigenous Ansar and Jewish tribes
of Medina
Muhammad's forces attack Meccan caravans
624
March - Battle of Badr, Muhammad's forces defeat Meccans and Banu
Quraysh, expel Banu Qaynuqa
625
Battle of Uhud, Meccans defeat Muhammad; in retaliation, Muhammad
expels the Banu Nadhir from Medina
627
Battle of Khandaq; Muhammad has 900 Jewish prisoners of the Banu
Qurayza beheaded and enslaves the women and children
628
Muhammad’s sham treaty with the Banu Quraysh
629
May - Battle of Khaybar; to raise his prestige after the hudna of
Hudaybiyya, Muhammad attacks the Khaybar Jews, massacres a peace
delegation led by Usayr ibn Zorim of the Banu Nahdir. Muhammad
massacres the Khaybar prisoners; orders the torture and murder of
Kinana ibn al-Rabi; marries Saffiya, the 17-year-old daughter of
Huyayy, the Banu Nahdir chief, and widow of Kinana ibn al-Rabi; takes
as a jarya (slave concubine) Kaihana, survivor of the massacre of the
Qurayza Jews. Muhammad allows the Khaybar survivors to remain on their
lands, so long as they pay him 50% of their produce. The battle
greatly raises Muhammad’s prestige; the beduin swear allegiance and
convert to Islam, the Jewish tribes of Fadattr, Tedma, and Magne
capitulate and are permitted to keep their religion and their lands in
exchange for 50% of their produce

630
Augmented by weapons won from the Khaybar Jews, Muhammad's forces
conquer Mecca; Muhammad dedicates the sacred pagan Black Rock, a
meteorite fragment housed in the eastern wall of Ka'aba, to Islam;
Meccans vow allegiance to Muhammad and convert to Islam

632
Death of Muhammad, supposedly poisoned by Saffiya bint Huyayy in
revenge for the massacre of the Khaybar Jews; Abdu'llah ibn Abi
Quhafah (Abu Bakr), first of the Rightly Guided Caliphs (khulafa ar-
rashidin), caliph

632-634
Wars of apostasy (riddah) begin: Muslims defeat "false prophets"
Tulayha and Musaylima, force capitulation of Jewish tribes of Fadattr,
Tedma, and Magne, laying the foundations for the future laws of the
dhimma

633
Muslim invasions and conquests outside Arabia begin; Muslim forces
under Khalid ibn al-Walid invade Syria

634
30th July, battle of Ajnadayn between Gaza and Jerusalem, Khalid ibn
al-Walid’s forces defeat Byzantine forces under Theodoros, the
emperor's brother
23rd August, death of Abu Bakr; 'Umar ibn al-Khattab, second of the
Khulafa ar-Rashidin, caliph 634-644.

[N.B.: 'Umar assumes the title Amir al-Mu'minin; imposes the primacy
of Arab Muslims over non-Arab Muslims, and permanent legal
disabilities on Jews and Christians ("People of the Book"); re-
appoints Shifa bint 'abd Allah, a woman whom Muhammad had appointed,
comptroller of the markets of Medina; eradicates the Christian and
Jewish communities of Arabia]

635-637
Muslims invade Mesopotamia and Iran (635-642)

635
Battle of Marj al Saffar near Damascus; Muslim forces under Khalid ibn
al-Walid defeat Byzantines
Battle of Buwayb, Muslims defeat Iranians

[N.B.: In shame over his failure to protect them from Muslim assault,
Khalid ibn al-Walid returned their taxes to the Christians of Homs]

636
20 August, Battle of the Yarmuk, Muslims under Khalid ibn al-Walid
rout Byzantine forces
Battle of Qadisiyah, Muslims under Sa'd ibn Abi Waqqas defeat Iranian
forces

637
Battle of Jalula, Muslims defeat Iranians, seize Ctesiphon.
Muslims destroy Church of the Annunciation in Nazareth, Jerusalem
capitulates to Umar

638-650
Muslims ravage Iran, eradicate indigenous Zoroastrian religion;
Iranians request aid against the Muslims from T'ai Tsung, emperor of
China (d 649)

[N.B.: T'ai Tsung's military conquests had established contacts with
Iranian and Indian civilizations. He received Alopen, an Iranian
Christian (Nestorian) in 638, granting him the freedom of the empire
and leave to build an imperial church in the capital.

639
Muslim subjugation of Mesopotamia begins
Muslims invade Armenia
Muslim forces under Amr ibn al-'As invade Egypt
‘Umar expels all Jews and Christians from Arabia

640
Subjugation of Caesarea; code of Umar imposed on Palestinian Jews and
Christians [Jews and Christians enjoined to pray quietly; prohibition
on building new synagogues or churches, holding judicial or civil
posts, riding horses; Jews ordered to wear yellow badges on their
clothes]
Muslims take Pelusium, defeat Byzantines at Heliopolis

641
Muslims burn the Library of Alexandria

642
Cyrus, patriarch of Alexandria, tenders surrender and capitulation of
Egypt
Battle of Nehawand, Muslims defeat Iranians

642-643
Muslims invade and occupy Barqa and the Pentapolis

644
‘Umar assassinated by his Iranian slave, Abu-Luluah; Uthman ibn Affan
of the Banu Umayya of Mecca, third of the khulafa ar-rashidin, caliph
644-656

645
Muslim assault crushes Christian revolt in Alexandria, sarcophagus of
Alexander lost

649
Muslims conquer Cyprus and Aradus (650)

655
Muslim fleet annihilates Byzantine navy off Lycian coast at Dhat al-
Sawari

656
Egyptian rebels assassinate the caliph Uthman; succession of Ali ibn
Abi Talib, Muhammad's cousin and son-in-law, as caliph disputed,
igniting the:

FIRST ISLAMIC CIVIL WAR 656-661
Revolt against Ali launched by 'Aisha, Muhammad's favorite wife
Battle of the Camel (656) between the armies of Ali and 'Aisha; ‘Ali
defeats 'Aisha’s forces, captures ‘Aisha and sends her back to Medina
In revenge for the assassination of the caliph Uthman, his kinsman,
Mua'wiya ibn Sufyan, governor general of Syria, spearheads revolt
against the caliph Ali

[N.B.: 'Aisha bint Abu Bakr served as an imam during daily prayer, as
did other women in early Islam, lecturing men on their duties to the
Prophet. She authored many ahadith, and was considered a scholar]

657
Battle of Siffin, Mu'awiya ibn Sufyan proclaims himself caliph

658
Ali massacres the Khawarij. Egypt conquered for Mu'awiya ibn Sufyan

659
Ali opposes arbitration with Mu'awiya at Adruh

661
Ali stabbed to death by a Kharijis in revenge for his massacre of the
Khawarij. Buried in An Najaf, which becomes a shrine. Ali's son,
Husayn, proclaimed caliph, but declares his abdication when Mua'wiya's
forces
advance into Mesopotamia

UMAYYAD CALIPHATE OF DAMASCUS 661-750

664
Muslims invade Afghanistan, seize Kabul

669
Chalcedon taken; Muslims besiege of Constantinople

669-670
Conquest of North Africa begins under Oqba ibn Nafi (killed 683)

670
Muslims invade Sind and the lower Indus

673-678
Blockade of Constantinople

674
Conquest of Bukhara and Marakanda (676). Muslim forces advance to the
Jaxartes

680
Death of Mua'wiya; his son, Yazid, second Umayyad caliph 680-682.
Kufans in Iraq proclaim Husayn ibn Ali caliph, which ignites the:

SECOND ISLAMIC CIVIL WAR 680-682

Battle of Kerbela (680), Husayn killed and his army defeated [origin
of annual Shi'ite celebration of the martyrdom of Husayn, in the
month of Muharram). Mecca and Medina proclaim Abdallah ibn Zubayr,
'Aisha's nephew, caliph. Battle on the Harra near Medina, siege of
Mecca; Meccans and Medinans defeated, the Ka'aba shrine burned

682
Death of Yazid I, followed by death of Yazid's successor, Mua'wiya II.
Marwan ibn al Hakam proclaimed caliph in Syria, but rejected by
Muslims in Arabia, Mesopotamia, Egypt, and the Qais tribe in Syria,
who proclaim Abdallah ibn Zubayr caliph

684
Battle of Marj Rhait, north of Damascus; defeat and slaughter of the
Qais of Syria, beginning disastrous blood feud between "northern" and
"southern" Arabs, which contributes to the fall of the Umeya

685
Death of Marwan I; his son Abd al-Malik ibn Marwan caliph 685-705
Arabic established as Islam's official language, superseding Greek and
Persian
Shi'ites and Khawarij in Iran and Arabia revolt against rival caliph
Abdallah ibn Zubayr

690
Battle on the Tigris; Mus'ab, ibn Zubayr's brother and governor of
Mesopotamia, defeated and killed by Abd al-Malik

691-692
Siege and capture of Medina by abd al-Malik's general Hajaj, later
governor of Iraq
Abdallah ibn Zubayr assassinated

[Construction begins on the Qubbat As-Sakhrah shrine in Jerusalem, on
the site of the Jewish Temple destroyed by Rome, by Byzantine
craftsmen sent from Constantinople by the emperor at Abd al-Malik's
request. Abd al-Malik propagandizes Jerusalem as the Quranic Farthest
Mosque (al-Masjid al-Aqsa), site of Muhammad's ascent into Paradise
with the angel Gabriel and his magical mare al-Buraq, who had the face
of a woman, the body of a lion, and the tail of a peacock, and who
conveyed him in three leaps from Mecca to al-Masjid al-Aqsa, and back
again in one night. Hence, Jerusalem as the third holiest site in
Islam after Mecca and Medina, and the only place outside Mecca and
Medina where Muslims can make pilgrimage.

"Abd al-Malik, seeing the greatness of the martyrium [the Holy
Sepulchre]
and its magnificence, was moved lest it should dazzle the minds of the
Muslims and hence erected above the rock the Dome which is now seen
there."
Al-Muqaddasi

'The very first monument of the new faith, the Dome of the Rock in
Jerusalem, was a patently competitive enterprise. It rose on the
grounds
of the Jewish temple, over the rock of Mount Moriah that had been
variously identified in the past as the place of Adam's creation and
death, and of Isaac's sacrifice. In substance, the building was a
close
copy of the rotunda of the Holy Sepulchre.'
Spiro Kostof, A History of Architecture: Settings and
Rituals, p 286]

“These damned Syrians pretend that Allah put his foot
on the Rock in Jerusalem, though only one man ever
put his foot on the Rock, namely Ibrahim.”
Muhammad ibn al Hanafiyah (638-700)

693
Khariji revolts crushed in Iraq and Persia. Battle of Sebastopolis,
emperor Justinian II defeated

694
Iranian exiles introduce Manichaeism into China
The Visigothic king Ergica, on rumors that Jews are conspiring with
North African Muslims, forces Jews to give all land, slaves and
buildings bought from Christians, to his treasury, and declares that
all Jewish children over the age of seven should be taken from their
homes and raised as Christians. Forced conversions began under his
predecessor, King Earwig.

698
Muslims take Carthage

699
Ibn al Ash'ath proclaimed caliph in the east, rebellion crushed

705
Death of Abd al-Malik; his son, Walid, caliph 705-715
Under al-Walid, construction begins on the Al-Masjid Al-Aqsa (“the
Farthest Mosque”) in Jerusalem

708
Musa ibn Nusayr, Arab governor general of North Africa, begins
pacification and subjugation of the Berbers
Muslim forces under Muhammad ibn Qasim invade Sind and parts of the
Punjab

710
Muslims invade and subjugate Cilicia and (714) Galatia
Muslim forces under Tariq ibn Ziyad, freed Berber slave of Musa ibn
Nusayr, seize Tangiers and raid Baetica in Visigothic Hispania

711
Tariq ibn Ziyad lands in Spain at Jebel Tariq [Gibraltar] with a mixed
Berber-Arab force
July - Battle of Guadalete, Christian forces under the Visigoth king
Roderick defeated. Muslims take Ecija, Cordoba, and Toledo, the
Visigoth capital

712
Musa ibn Nusayr invades from Africa with a mixed army of Berbers,
Iranian, Yemenites, and Arabs, takes Medina Sidonia, Carmona, Seville,
Merida, and (713) Zaragoza

713
Muslims invade China as far as Kashgar

715
Death of Walid I; his brother, Suleiman ibn al-Malik, caliph 715-717
Most of southern Spain in the hands of Muslms. Musa ibn Nusayr,
governor general of North Afirca, appoints his son, Abd al-Aziz,
governor of Al-Andalus [The West] in Spain.

[N.B.: Abd al-Aziz married Egilona, widow of the Visigoth king
Roderick. When Egilona encouraged his conversion to Christianity, the
caliph Suleiman ordered his assassination and appointed Al-Samh ibn
Malik al-Khalani governor general of Al-Andalus]

716
Muslims under Yazid ibn Muhallib conquer Hyrcania and Tabaristan

717
Death of Suleiman; his cousin, Omar ibn Abd al-Aziz, caliph 717-720,
grants tax exemption to all Muslims

717-719
Second siege of Constantinople by forces under the caliph's brother,
Maslama
Muslims reach the Pyrenees, driving Christians of Hispania into the
northern and western mountains; invade Septimania and establish
themselves in Languedoc
Pelayo, successor (718-737) to the Visigothic king Roderick,
establishes the Christian kingdom of the Asturias, a theocratic
monarchy
Al-Samh ibn Malik al-Khalani invades France, attacks Narbonne,
Beziers, Agde, Lodeve, Montpellier, and Nimes

720
Death of Omar; Yazid II, Abd al-Malik's third son, caliph 720-724
Muslims capture Barcelona

[N.B.: The rapidity of the Islamic conquest of the Hispanic peninsula
was due partly to the strife between the Visigothic overlords, and
partly to the preference of the natives for the Muslims. For the
natives -- a conglomerate of Germanic Suevi, Vandals, Russian Alani,
Byzantines, Romans, Jews, Phoenicians, Celtiberians, and Basques --
the invading conglomerate of Muslim Berbers, Iranians, Yemenites, and
Arabs had more in common than their recent Visigothic rulers with the
faded civilization of the western Roman empire's richest province --
especially for the centuries-old Jewish communities, whom the
Visigoths persecuted., e.g., in 681, the Council of Toledo ordered the
burning of the Talmud, and in 682, the new Visigothic king, Earwig,
opened his reign by passing 28 laws against Jews and pressing for the
"utter
extirpation of the pest of the Jews"]

721
10th June, Battle of Toulouse. Aquitainians and Franks under duke Eudo
of Aquitainia annilihate al-Khalani's forces

722-724
Revolt of Yazid ibn Muhallib in Mesopotamia; battle of Akra, defeat
and death of Yazid
War between southern Arabs (Yememites) and northern Arabs (Qais)
throughout
Muslim lands, esp in Khorasan and Transoxania, where propaganda for
Abbasids begins
Battle of Covado, Pelayo of Asturias defeats Muslim forces, beginning
the Christian Reconquista of Spain

724
Death of Yazid II; his brother, Hisham, caliph 724-743

725
Muslims raid Gaul as far as Autun

727-733
Conquest of Georgia. Muslims defeat the Khazars

732
Muslim forces under Abd ar-Rahman al-Ghafiqi, governor-general of al-
Andalus, invade France, defeat Aquitainians near Bordeaux
China condemns Manichaeism as a perverse doctrine, but the emperor
HsuanTang permits it to Iranian exiles, as foreigners, for their
competency in astrology and astronomy
10th October, battle of Tours (Poitiers); Charles Martel defeats al-
Ghafiqi, halting the Muslim advance into western Europe

[N.B.: Chinese artists, borrowing freely from Iranian forms since the
arrival of Alopen, and adapting them, produce the first true porcelain
under the emperor Hsuan Tang 721-756]

737
Muslim forces seize Avignon

738
Khawarij revolt in Mesopotamia
Sogdians, supported by Turkomans of Transoxania, revolt in Khorasan;
crushed by Khalid ibn Abdallah al-Kasri, governor-general of Khorasan

739
Berber Muslims revolt in North Africa and Spain against the primacy of
Arab Muslims, defeat Muslim forces sent from Syria
Battle of Akroinon, Byzantines defeat Muslims in Anatolia

740
Shi'ites revolt in Mesopotamia; defeat and death of Zayd, grandson of
Husayn ibn Ali
Non-Arab Muslims revolt in Al-Andalus against the exclusivity of Arab
Muslims, refuse to pay taxes

741-742
Revolt of Khawarij and Berbers in North Africa, crushed by Hanzala,
governor general of North Africa
Muslim civil war in Spain between Muslim Syrian forces under Talaba
ibn Salama and non-Arab African and native Spanish Muslims (Musta’rib
- Mozarabe)

743-744
Death of Hisham; his nephew, Walid II, caliph 743, killed in a revolt
led by his cousin, Yazid III, who succeeds Walid II as caliph; Yazid
III dies a few months later and Marwan II, grandson of Marwan I,
becomes caliph

744
Syrian Muslims revolt (Homs)

745-747
Khawarij revolt in Mesopotamia. Revolt in Arabia, rebels seize Mecca
and Medina
Shi'ites and Khawarij revolt in Mesopotamia and Persia under Abdallah,
grandson of Ja'far, brother of the caliph Ali
Abbasid revolts in Khorasan, led by Abu Muslim. Nasir, Marwan's
governor of Khorsan, defeated at Nishapur and Jurjan by Abu Muslim's
general, Kahtaba, who routs Umayyad forces at Nehawand and Kerbela
Emperor Constantine V Copronymos carries war into Syria

[746 - epidemic of plague in the eastern Empire]

748
Byzantines destroy the Muslim fleet off Cyprus

ABBASID CALIPHATE 750-1258

750
Abu-l-Abbas proclaimed caliph; Umayyad revolts against the Abbasids in
Syria and Mesopotamia
Battle of the Zab, defeat of Marwan, who flees to Egypt and is
murdered at Busir
Slaughter of Umayyad princes begins
Abd ar-Rahman ibn Mu'awiya ibn Hisham (b 731), grandson of the caliph
Hisham, escapes the Abbasid slaughter of his kindred and flees to his
mother's Berber relatives in North Africa

751
Battle of Talis; Muslims defeat Chinese forces under Kao Hsien-chih
and seize Turkestan from China

751-790
Buddhist monk Wu-k'ung begins a pilgrimage throughout Central Asia to
India in protest of the suppression of Buddhism by Islam

754
Death of Abu-l-Abbas; his brother, Abu Ja'far Abdallah ibn Muhammad Al-
Mansur, caliph
Revolt of Abdallah, al-Mansur's uncle and governor general of Syria,
crushed by Abu Muslim
Al-Mansur orders Abu Muslim's assassination, moves the Islamic capital
from Damascus to Baghdad [Madinat al-Salaam = city of peace]

755
Revolt of Abu Muslim's adherents in Khorasan
Yusuf al-Fahri, governor-general of al-Andalus, attacks, and is
defeated in battle by, the Umayyad prince Abd ar-Rahman ibn Mu'awiya

756
Abd ar-Rahman captures Seville (March) and Cordoba (May); proclaims
himself Abd ar-Rahman I "al-Dakhil" (the Immigrant), first Umayyad
Amir-al Qurtubi. Christians and Jews tolerated in return for payment
of one gold dinar per annum

UMAYYAD EMIRATE OF CORDOBA 756-1031

758
Byzantine invasions repulsed with great slaughter. Muslims reoccupy
Cappadocia, Melitene, Mopsuestia, other cities rebuilt and refortified
against Byzantines

759
Muslims subjugate and annex Tabaristan. Pepin the Short drives Muslims
from Narbonne

762
Shi'ites revolt under the Hasanids in Mesopotamia and Medina. Khazar
invasion of Georgia repulsed. Al Mansur laid the foundations of his
Round City in Baghdad.

[N.B. A mile and a half in diameter, walled and moated, it contained
government offices, mosques, prisons, baths, houses for officials and
servants, and shops. At the centre of the circle was the Palace of the
Golden Gate, built of mud bricks and surmounted by the statue of a
mounted warrior. A later saying: "A poor man in Baghdad is like a
Quran in the house of an infidel."]

763, 769
Abbasids, Pepin, and (769) Charlemagne support uprisings of Muslim
Arabs in Cordoba against Abd ar-Rahman, over the emir's policies of
toleration of Jews and Christians. Both uprisings crushed by the emir

765
Shi'a Islam splits into two major sects, Imamiyya and the extremist
Ismailiya

767
Revolt of Ustad Sis in Khorastan and Sistan

768,776
Umayyad columns harassed in Cordoba by forces of the Miknasa Berber
Shakya; rebels occupy Merida

774
Abd ar-Rahman crushes revolt of Syrians in Cordoba

775
Death of Al-Mansur; his son, Muhammad ibn Mansur al-Mahdi, caliph
775-785
Al-Mahdi establishes a form of Inquisition to root out Muslim heretics

775-778
Revolt of Mokanna, the Veiled Prophet, in Khorasan. Persecution of
Iranian Manichaeans
Rise of the Zanadiqa [dualists] in Khorasan, western Iran, and
Mesopotamia

776-778
Zaragossa's Muslim governor conspires with Abbasids against Abd ar-
Rahman the emir. An appeal to Charlemagne results in Charlemagne's
invasion (777) of Spain, checked by the Muslims' heroic defence of
Zaragossa. Rebellion in Saxony forces Charlemagne to withdraw his
forces (778). Crossing the Pyrenees, the rear guard is cut up and the
baggage train looted by Basques (resulting in the epic Song of Roland)

778
Battle of Germanikeia, Byzantines defeat Muslims and expel them from
Anatolia (779)

781
Insurrection against Muslim rule in Zaragossa continues

c782
The Iranian Sufi Geber (Abu Musa Jabir ibn Hayyan) separates alchemy
from the study of chemistry and lays the foundations for study of the
latter

783-785
Muslim advances and attacks on Constantinople under the generalship of
al-Mahdi's younger son, later Haroun al-Rashid
The empress Irene sues the caliph al-Mahdi for peace, begins indemnity
payments to the caliph

785
Death of al-Mahdi; his son, Abu Abdallah Musa ibn Madi al-Hadi, son al-
Khayzuran, a Yemenite slave kidnapped by bedouin and sold to al-Mahdi,
caliph 785-786
Abd ar-Rahman of Cordoba purchases the Christian half of the church of
St Vincent, razes it, and begins construction begins on the Great
Mosque (originally the Aljama Mosque to honor his wife)

786
Death of al-Hadi; his younger brother, Haroun al-Rashid, also a son of
al-Khayzuran, caliph 786-809

[NB: The reigns of Haroun al-Rashid and al-Ma'mun, Haroun's son by a
Persian slave, famed in Persian tales which became the Thousand and
One Nights, were the greatest of the Abbasid caliphate. Baghdad became
a centre of education, attracting immigrants from all over the world,
including Jews and Christians; and, for a time, the largest city in
the world. While Haroun and Ma'mun fostered science, math, literature,
and poetry, Charlemagne's lords "were reportedly dabbling in the art
of writing their names."]

787
Haroun annexes Kabul and Sanhar

788
Death of Abd ar-Rahman I of Cordoba; his son Hisham I (b 756) emir of
Cordoba 788-796
Campaigns against the Christians of Asturias; introduction of liberal
doctrines, contested by Arab notables

791-809
War with the Byzantine empire
Battle of Heraclea (Dorylaeum), defeat of the emperor, peace concluded
(798). Khazar invasion of Armenia repulsed (799). Muslim invasion of
Asia Minor; Muslim fleet ravaged Cyprus (805) and Rhodes (807);
captured Tyana (806). Muslims advance to Ancyra, capture Iconium and
Ephesus in Lydia, reduce Sideropolis, Andrasus, and Nicaea; storm
Heraclea Pontica on the Black Sea

792
Hisham of Cordoba proclaims jihad against the Christians of Spain and
France
Muslim forces from North Africa and Syria arrive in Al-Andalus

794
Battle of Lutas; Muslims defeated by Asturians under Alfonso II,
grandson of Alfonso I by a Muslim Arab woman

796
Death of Hisham I; his son al-Hakam al-Rabdi (b 771) emir of Cordoba
796-822

[N.B.: Himself a poet, Hakam was interested in science and literature.
He continued the liberal doctrines of his father, but was troubled by
violence from non-Arab Muslims, who objected to the primacy of Arab
Muslims, as well as revolts by Arab notables in Cordoba (805, 817) and
Toledo (814) against the government's toleration of Christians and
Jews]

797
Day of the Ditch. Hakam I of Corboba invited leaders of the dissidents
to a banquet, had them seized, beheaded, and their heads thrown from
the walls

798
The empress Irene again buys peace from the caliph Haroun al-Rashid

799
Basques revolt and murder Muslim governor of Pamplona
Khazar invasion of Armenia repulsed

MEDIEVAL WARM PERIOD c800-1300

800
Charlemagne crowed Holy Roman Emperor in the west, proposes marriage
to Irene to re-united the Roman empire
Christian revolts against Muslim rule in Toledo, Merida, Lisbon
brutally suppressed after ten years

801
Charlemagne's forces take Barcelona from Muslims, establish frontier
between Christian France and Muslim Spain
Aghlabid dynasty of Tunis, founded by Ibraihim ibn Aghlab, Haroun's
governor of North Africa; conquered Sicily, took Malta and Sardinia,
invaded southern Italy (827-878); destroyed by the Fatimids of Egypt
(909)

802
Isaac the Jew, Charlemagne's emissary to Haroun, arrives in Aachen
with Haroun's ambassadors, the caliph's assurances that Christians in
the Holy Land will be well treated

[N.B.: presents from the caliph: silks, vials of rare perfume, jars of
costly salves, a vast tent with as many apartments as a palace and
curtains of "byssos silk dyed in many colours", a brass water clock
which dropped
bronze balls on a bowl beneath to mark the hours and twelve knights
who emerged from twelve windows whose motion caused the windows to
shut behind them, and an elephant named Abu l'Abbas after the founder
of the Abbasid dynasty. Abu l’Abbas was a great hit and accompanied
the emperor on all his travels]

803
Bani Qasi revolt in Tudela against Hakam I of Cordoba Nicephoros I,
who deposed Irene (802), refuses to pay tribute

[N.B.: By emissaries to to Haroun al-Rashid, his most dangerous enemy
after Charlemagne: "The queen considered you a rook and herself a
pawn. That pusillanimous female submitted to pay a tribute the double
of which she should have exacted from you barbarians. Restore,
therefore, the fruits of your injustice." Haroun smiled, drew his
famous scimitar, and 'cut asunder the feeble arms of the Greeks.' His
response: "In the name of the most merciful God, Haroun al-Rashid,
Commander of the Faithful, to Nicephoros the Roman dog: I have read
your letter, O son of an unbelieving mother. You shall not hear -- you
shall behold my reply." Whereupon Haroun's armies scourged Imperial
lands, and Nicephoros was forced to buy uneasy peace at a greater
price than the pusillanimous female Irene had paid]

805
Revolt of the Suburb in Cordoba and Merida, spearheaded by Muslim
religious leaders conspiring to assassinate the emir. Royal troops
surrounded the district; the leaders were captured and executed, the
inhabitants massacred, and the district razed; then rebuilding
commenced, with a new population

806
Franks take Pamplona. Christians revolt in Toledo against Muslim rule;
Muslims behead 700 men,
women, and children

808
Revolt in Khorasan; invasion of Byzantines under Nicephora

809
Death of Haroun; his son (by his cousin Zubayda bint Ja'far ibn
Mansur),
Muhammad ibn Haroun, Abbasid caliph 809-813. Al-Amin's brother, Abu
Jafar
al-Ma'mun ibn Harun, proclaimed caliph in Iran; revolt in Iran

810
Iranian mathematician Muhammad ibn Musa al-Khwarazmi begins study of
Hindu
equations, invents algebra

811
Charlemagne conquers Catalonia
Christians revolt in Toledo against Muslim rule

813
Siege of Baghdad by Tahir ibn Husayn, al-Ma'mun's general. Al-Amin
surrenders to his brother, al-Ma'mun, who has him beheaded
Abu Jafar al-Ma'mun ibn Harun, Haroun al-Rashid's by an Iranian slave,
caliph 83-833

[NB: Liberal religious attitudes flourish under al-Ma'mun.
Mu'tazilitism (which maintained the free will of man, and that justice
and reason control God's actions towards men) made the established
faith; orthodox Ash'arites reject the liberal Mu'tazilite doctrines.
Ma'mun establishes the House of Wisdom in Baghdad under the direction
of Hunayn ibn Ishaq, a Christian scholar. Greek, Syriac, Persian, and
Sanskrit philosophical, scientific, and literary works are translated
into Arabic. Hunayn ibn Ishaq (809-877) tr
works of Hippocrates, Galen, and some of Ptolemy; al-Farghani (d 850)
set up an astronomical observatory, his work was continued by al-
Battani (858-929) and Thabit ibn Qarra (826-901), who tr Greek
mathematical and physics texts of Apollonius, Ptolemy, and Euclid; the
Iranian mathematician al-Khwarizimi introduced Hindu numerals and
calculation methods; al-Rhazi (Razes, 865-925), chief physician of the
Baghdad hospital, and encyclopaedist, wrote texts on gynecology,
obstetrics, ophthalmic surgery, and was the first to
distinguish between smallpox and measles; the Iranian ibn Sina
(Avicenna, 980-1037) canon of medicine remained compulsory reading for
medical students in European universities until the 17th century]

817
Shi'a Muslims revolt in Mesopotamia and Arabia. Ali al-Ridha,
descendant of the caliph Ali, proclaimed al-Ma'mun's heir

818
Christians revolt in Cordoba. Hakam looses his troops for three days
of pillage and massacre, crucifies some 300 Christian notables, and
expels 20,000 Christians

819
Muslim revolt against Christian rule in Pamplona

820
Revolt of the Tahirids of Khorasan begins

822
Death of Hakam I of Cordoba; his son, Abd ar-Rahman II (b 792) al-
Mutawasit emir of Cordoba 822-852.
A patron of the arts and literature, Rahman II suppressed all
rebellion during his reign, warred against the Asturians and the
Franks, whom he drove back from Catalan
First appearance of Viking raiders along the coasts

824
Insurrection in Pamplona crushed. Basques annihilate a Frankish army
at Roncesvalles

825
Arabs expelled from Cordoba invade and seize Crete, plunder the Greek
islands
Muslims invade Christian territory from Coimbra and Viseu

827
Abd ar-Rahman II financed Christian revolt against Christian rule in
Barcelona

828
Major revolts of Berber Muslims and Spanish muwali ("neo-Muslims") in
Merida, brutally crushed by Abd ar-Rahman II

829-833
Byzantine invasions in support of Babek the Magian, leader of the
Kurramites of Azerbaijan

833
Death of al-Ma'mun; his brother, Abu Ishaq al-Mu'tasim ibn Haroun,
caliph 833-842
Formation under al-Mu'tasim of standing army composed of slave-
soldiers (ghilman) seized as children from conquered regions

834
Revolt of the Jat (Gypsies) on the lower Tigris against Muslim rule
supressed

837-838
Abd ar-Rahman II suppresses revolt of Christians and Jews in Toldeo
and sacks Marseilles
Babek the Magian defeated in Azerbaijan and put to death

837-842
War with the Byzantine empire. Battle of Anzen on the Halys,
Byzantines defeated. Muslims destroy Ankara. Amorium taken (838) and
preparations made for siege of Constantinople. Storm destroys Muslim
fleet

838
Bishop Bodo (823-786), palace deacon and confessor to Holy Roman
Emperor Louis the Pious, converts to Judaism while on a pilgrimage to
Rome, takes the Jewish name Eleazar, marries a Jewish lady, travels to
Umayyad Spain (839)

840
In Zaragoza, ex-bishop Bodo, now Eleazar, encourages Muslims and Jews
to resist Christians; begins correspondence with Pablo Alvaro, a
Christian knight of Cordoba. Bodo-Eleazar encourages Alvaro to return
to Judaism, while Alvaro, a Jewish convert, encourages Bodo-Eleazar to
return to Christianity

842
Death of al-Mu'tasim; his son, al-Wathiq ibn Mu'tasim, caliph 842-847
Byzantines and Muslims exchange prisoners
Under al-Wathiq, the Abbasid caliphate begins its decline

844
Vikings raid Galicia and Lisbon, plunder Seville, and are annihilated
by a combined Muslim-Jewish-Christian army from Cordoba
[Source of the legendary battle of Clavijo, where St James aids
Christians against Muslims]

846
Muslims sack Rome, vandalize the Vatican

847
Death of al-Wathiq; his brother, al-Mutawakkil 'Ala Allah Ja'far ibn
al-Mu'tasim, caliph 847-861. Byzantines retake Damietta and ravage
Cilicia.

[N.B.: Under al-Mutawakkil, liberal Mu'tazilite doctrines were abjured
and replaced by orthodox Muslim dogma. Persecution of Mu'tazilite
professors and scholars, Jews, Christians, and Shi'ites. Shi'ite
mausoleum of Husayn the Martyr destroyed]

850
Martyrs of Cordoba -- 48 Christians (Baeto-Romans, Visigoths,
Septimanians, Arabs, and Greeks -- executed for insults to Muhammad or
blasphemy against Islam
27 September - Adolphus and John, sons of a Christian woman by a
Muslim father, are beheaded for insults against Muhammad
Arabs invent coffee

851
18th April, Easter Sunday -- Perfectus refuses to retract the insults
he made against Muhammad and is beheaded
5th June -- Sanctius, a Septimanian prisoner of war, beheaded for
refusing to convert to Islam
7th June - Peter, Walabonsus, Sabinian, Wistremundus, and Habentius,
Spanish churchmen, are beheaded for publicly denouncing Muhammad;
Jeremiah, an old man, is beaten to death
16th July -- Sisenandus of Estremadura, deacon of church of St
Acisclus in Cordoba, beheaded
20th July -- Paul, deacon of St Zoilus, behaded
25th July -- Theodemir, a monk, beheaded
22 October-- Alodia and Nunilo, daughters of a Christian mother and a
Muslim father; their Muslim stepfather persecuted them, had them
imprisoned, and their were beheaded
24th November-- Flora and Maria, daughters of Christian-Muslim
marriages, denounced Islam in court; Flora, daughter of a Muslim
father, was executed for apostasy, and Maria, sister of the Walabonsus
executed in June, executed for blasphemy

852
13th January - Gusemindus, a priest, and Servusdei, a monk, executed
in Cordoba
3 June-- Isaac, a Muslim notary, resigns and becomes a monk; denounces
Islam and Muhammad, and is executed
27th July - Giorgias, a Palestinian monk, Aurelius and Felix and their
wives Natalia and Liliosa, denounced Islam and were executed
20th August-- Leovigild, a priest, and Christopher, a monk, executed
in Cordoba
15th September-- Emilas and Jeremiah imprisoned then beheaded for
insults to Muhammad

Death of Abd ar-Rahman II; his son, Muhammad I, emir of Cordoba
852-886; suppressed Christian (Mozarab) rebellion in Cordoba (852);
begins extensive military operations against the Christian kingdoms of
Leon, Galicia, and Navarre
Bishop Reccared of Corboda preaches tolerance of Islam and submission
to Muslim authorities

16th September-- Rogellus and Servus-Dei executed for entering a
mosque and denouncing Islam

853
13th June -- Fandilas abbot of Penalmaria near Cordoba beheaded for
insults to Muhammad
14th June -- Anastasius deacon of Acliscus, Felix a Berber convert,
and Digna, a nun, executed
15th June -- Benilidis, inpsired by Anastasius, denounces Islam, is
executed and her ashes thrown into the Guadalaquivir
17th September -- Columba, a nun, denounces the authorities for
closing her convent in 852, insults Muhammad, and is beheaded
19th September -- Pomposa, a nun from Penamelaria, insults Muhammad to
the court and is beheaded

854
11th July -- Abundius, parish priest of Ananelos, near Cordoba, is
beheaded and his body thrown to dogs
Rebellion of Muslims and Mozarabs in Toledo, aided by Ordono I of
Asturias, crushed by Muhammad I

855
30th April -- Amator, a priest, Peter, a monk, and Ludovicus executed
for blaspheming Islam
Witisind, a convert to Islam who recanted, executed for apostasy
3rd September -- Sandila

856
17th April -- Elias, a priest, and his two young students, Paul and
Isidore, executed
28th June -- Argymirus, the emir's censor, deprived of his office
because of his religion, becomes a monk; accused of publicly insulting
Muhammad and proclaiming the divinity of Jesus, offered mercy if he
recanted, refuses and is executed
19th July -- Aura, a Muslim, denounced by Muslims relatives for
becoming a Christian and a nun, forced to renounce Christianity,
continues to practice it in secret; brought by her family before the
court, refuses to recant again and is executed

857
13th March -- Solomon and Roderick, a priest, accused of apostasy by
his Muslim brother and executed

859
Vikings raid the Iberian coast, capture and ransom the king of
Pamplona
11 March -- Eulogius, a priest who encouraged the Martyrs of Cordoba,
executed for proselytizing Christianity and protecting Leocritia, a
Muslim girl who converted from Islam
18th March -- Leocritia, a girl converted from Islam by a Christian
relative, executed for apostasy

861
Al-Mutawakkil assassinated by his Turkoman guards; his son, al-
Muntasir, caliph 961-862

862-869
Al-Muntasir deposed by his Turkoman guards; his cousin, al-Musta'in,
grandson of al-Mu'tasim, caliph 866. Al-Mu'tasim forced to abdicate,
then murdered by al-Mu'tazz, caliph 866-869

863
Abdallah, second son of the Cordoban emir, is married to Oneca of
Navarre, daughter of Fortun Garces by his Muslim queen Aurea bint Lope

864
19th October -- Laura, a Muslim widow who converted to Christianity
and became a nun, executed for apostasy by being thrown into a vat of
molten lead

868
Revolt against Muslims in Merida. Southern Syria (Palestine) annexed
to Egypt

869
Al-Mu'tazz murdered by his troops; al-Muhtadi, son of al-Wathiq,
caliph 869-870

869-884
Revolts of the Zenj [black slaves] in Chaldaea, which devastated the
region, begin

870
Al-Muhtadi forced to abdicate by his Turkoman guards; al-Mu'tamid,
oldest surviving son of al-Mutawakkil, caliph 870-892

872
Samanids succeed the Tahirids in Transoxania; stamp out the Saffrids,
and rule the territory from Baghdad to India, from the Great Desert to
the Persian Gulf, until 999. Under the Samanids, Bokhara became the
intellectual centre of Islam. Their power was broken in 999 by the
Ilak khans of Turkestan, who ruled Transoxania, Kashar, and eastern
Tatary 999-1165

878
Aghlabids from North Africa invade Sicily and take Palermo (831);
Byzantines retain only Taormina and Syracuse

879
"Neo-Muslims" of Cordoba, headed by Umar ibn Hafsun, revolt against
the Arab elite and the primacy of Arab Muslims

879
Yaqub ibn Layth of the Saffrids drives the Tahirids from Khorasan,
establishes himself in Sistan, eventually masters all Iran

883
Byzantine forces invade Syria; driven back by the Tulunid governor of
Tarsus

886
Death of Muhammad I of Cordoba; his son, al Mundhir (b 842), emir
886-888; al Mundhir succeeded by brother, Abdallah I the Pious (b
848), emir 888-912, under whom repeated rebellions erupted.

[N.B. Scholar, poet, and linguist, Abdallah was the most pious of the
Umayyad emirs, hence the sobriquet. His wife was Oneca, daughter of
the Christian king of Navarre by his Muslim wife Aurea bint Lope ibn
Musa of the Banu Qasi. Their favorite grandson was Abd ar-Rahman,
greatest of the Umayyad caliphs, son of their son Muhammad (b 876) by
a Frankish or Basque jarya named Maria. Under Abdullah's reign,
rebellions erupted repeatedly. In legend, Abdallah had the plains
around Cordoba thickly planted with almond trees, so that their
flowering might appease his wife's homesickness by reminding her of
the mountain snows of her homeland]

[“Among the Abbasids only three Khulafa were sons of a hurra, and
among the Umayyads of Andalusia not a single son of a free woman
succeeded in becoming khalifa.” Ibn Hazm]

891-906
Carmathian revolt against Muslim rule; rebels overrun and ravage
Syria, Iraq, and Arabia; seize Mecca and carry off the sacred Black
Stone

892
Death of al-Mu'tamid; al-Mutadid, caliph 892-902. Wars with Islamic
Egypt begin

902
Death of al-Mu'tadid; al-Muqtafi, caliph 902-908. Egypt brought under
the caliph's direct control. Byzantines repulsed. Carmathian revolt
crushed (906)

908
Death of al-Muqtafi; his brother, al-Muqtadir, caliph 908-932
Conquest of North Africa by the Fatimid Ubayd Allah al-Mahdi Billah,
who drove the last Aghlabite, Ziyada-tullah, out of Egypt

909
Ubayd-Allah, son of the Ismailian (Shi'ite) Hidden Imam, founder of
the Fatimid dynasty, who claimed descent from the caliph Ali and
Fatima, proclaimed caliph, imam, and mahdi in Qairowan.

FATIMID CALIPHATE OF EGYPT 909-1256

912
Death of Abdallah the Pious of Cordoba; his favorite grandson, Abd ar-
Rahman III (b 7 Jan 891), first caliph of Islamic Spain, greatest and
most gifted of the Spanish Umayyads; Hasdai ben Isaac ibn Shaprut, the
emir’s physician and chief minister

[N.B.: Under Rahman III and his son, Cordoba reached its zenith as the
greatest capital of Islam, as well as of the Christian West; for a
time, it was the most populous city in the world, as well as the most
literate, and the first urban European economu since the Roman Empire.
The contributions of Abd ar-Rahman and his son to Europe can hardly be
over-estimated -- this in the face of continuing wars against
Christians as well as against fellow Muslims

Under Hakam II, the caliphate of Cordoba reached an apogee as a world
centre of science, culture, and the arts. A semi-invalid, one of his
major accomplishments was the amassing and annotating of 4,000 books
of his personal library; the great library of Cordoba he founded
contained almost half a million volumes. Widespread toleration of
Christians and Jews, industrial progress, agricultural advances,
development of huge paper mills. The aristocracy was almost
extinguished, and replaced by a large, well-to-do middle class.
Pacification of country, centralization of government, naval activity.
Cordoba the capital, whose population was appx 500,000, was the
greatest intellectual centre in the Islamic world, certainly of
Europe, and,
at the time, the largest city in the world; its schools of medicine,
mathematics, science, and philosophy were pre-eminent, as well as
poetry and music. Height of Islamic learning was achieved by Isn Rushd
(Averroes),
phiopsopher, physician, commentator on Plato and Aristotle, and master
of Christian, Muslim, and Jewish scholars who traveled from Europe and
the Middle East to study]

Sons of Abd ar Rahman: Hakam II (914 - 976), Abd al-Jabbar (b 916),
Suleiman (b 918), Abd al-Malik (b 920), Ubayd Allah (b 922)

916
Battle of Valdejunquera, Abd ar-Rahman defeats Ordono II of Leon

917
Battle of San Estevan de Gormaz, Ordono II of Leon defeats Abd ar-
Rahman

918
Battle of Talavera, Abd ar-Rahman defeats Ordono II of Leon

920
Aleppo Codex, oldest existing manuscript of the Jewish bible

923
Buwayhids -- Imad al-Dawla, Rukn al-Dawla, Mu'izz al-Dawla -- conquer
Iran and Iraq, divide the territory between them. Mu'izz al-Dawla
forces the Baghdadi caliph to grant him the title Amir al-Umara (945)
Owing largely to internal divisions, the Buwayhid territories are
eventually seized by the Ghaznavids, by the Kurdish Kakwayhids, and,
ultimately, by the Seljuks (1007-1057)

924
Abd ar-Rahman III defeats the Basque forces of his cousin Sancho
Garces, king of Navarre; sacks Pamplona

927
Battle of Melilla; Abd ar-Rahman III seizes the North African
stronghold as an advance base for operations against the Fatimids of
Egypt

928-1024
Zayarids established themselves as independent rulers in Tabaristan,
Jurjan, Isfahan, and Hamadan; patrons and supporters of the Iranian
Buwayhids

929
Abd ar-Rahman proclaims himself Khalifa, Amir al-Mu'minim, Amir al-
Quiturbi, asserting his supremacy over rival Fatimid caliphs in Cairo,
and especially over Baghdadi Abbasid caliphs, slaughters of his great-
grandfather's kindred

929
Hamdanids, descendants of the Arab clan of Taghlib, seize power in in
Mosul and Aleppo. Sayf al-Dawla takes Aleppo from the Ikhshidids of
Egypt (944); wara against the Byzantine empire. The court of Sayf
becomes a brilliant Islamic centre, residence of the great poet
Mutannabi. Hamdanid dominions are eventually seized by the Fatimids
and Buwayhids (1003)

931
Abd ar Rahman seizes the North African stronghold of Ceuta; begins
intrigues with Fernan Gonzalez, Count of Burgos, via which Burgos
expands at the expense of neighboring Christian kingdoms.
Subsequently, Burgos achieves autonomy as the kingdom of Castile

933
Battle of Osma, Fernan Gonzalez defeats the caliph’s forces

934
Death of Ubayd-Allah; his son, Abu Al-Qasim Muhammad al-Qaim, Fatimid
caliph 934-945
Al-Qaim continued Fatimid expansionism, but his forces were repeatedly
defeated, and he was ultimately besieged in his capital by Khariji
forces under Abu Yazid Makhlad

939
Battle of Alhandega, the caliph’s forces defeated. Battle of Shant
Markas, Ramiro II of Leon defeats the caliph. Christians recapture
Madrid

945
Death of Al-Qaim; his son, Ismail al-Mansur, Fatimid caliph and mahdi
945-952, defeated Abu Yazid Makhlad (947), conquered North Africa,
Sicily, and Calabria for the Fatimids, but lost Morocco to Abd ar
Rahman, caliph of Cordoba

950
Otto I the Great, Holy Roman Emperor, exchanges ambassadors with Abd
ar-Rahman, caliph of Cordoba

952
Death of al-Mansur; his son, Ma'ad al-Mu'izz li'ni Il'h, Abbasid
caliph 952-975

955
Treaty between Abd ar-Rahman of Cordoba and Ordono III of Leon. The
caliph recognizes the independence of Leon and Navarre, the latter
acknowledges the caliph's suzerainty and begins indemnity payments

957
Treaty of 955 between Abd ar-Rahman and Ordono of Leon broken by the
king's brother and successor, Sancho, who, after his defeat by Muslim
forces, is deposed and expelled from Leon

959
Abd ar-Rahman III executes one of his sons for conspiracy against him;
restores Sancho of Leon to check the expansion of Count Fernan
Gonzalez of Burgos (the kingdom of Castile since 946)
Hasdai ben Isaac ibn Shaprut, the caliph’s physician and foreign
affairs minister, corresponds with Joseph, ruler of the Jewish kingdom
of the Khazars

961
Death of Abd ar-Rahman III; his son, al Hakam II (b 914) al Mustansir
Cordoba caliph 961-976; al-Hakam continues his father's intrigues
against the Christian kingdoms, eventually forcing their rulers to sue
for peace. At the same time, his forces wage successful war against
the Fatimids in Morocco and North Africa

966
Riots in Jerusalem. Muslims torch the Church of the Holy Sepulchre
Ma'ad al-Mu'izz drives Byzantine forces out of Sicily
Vikings raid Galicia, routed by Bishop Rudesind of Santiago de
Compostela, who kills the Viking chief Gundred

968
Fatimids under Al-Mu'izz subdue Egypt, attack southern Syria
(Palestine) and the Hijaz. Fatimid seat of government transferred to
al-Mansureya (972), which al-Mu'izz renames Al-Qahira (The Subduer),
as it was founded in the month of Mars (Qahir). Foundation in al-
Qahira (Cairo) of Al-Azhar mosque

970
Hakam of Cordoba receives embassies from the king of Navarre, the
regent of Leon, and the counts of Burgos (later Castille), Galicia,
and Barcelona, who render formal homage and pay tribute
Death of Hasdai ben Isaac ibn Shaprut, court physician and chief
minister under Abd ar-Rahman III, patron of Jewish scholars under
Moses ben Enoch, rabbi of Cordoba, the centre of Talmudic study

971
Vikings raid Galicia

973
Hakam's forces defeat Fatimid forces in Morocco, and replace their
dynasts with Umayya rule

974
Ibn Tumlus rebels in Seville, crushed by the caliph’s forces from
Cordoba

975
Al-Mu'izz's successor, Abu al-Mansur Nizar al-Aziz, son of al-Mansur,
defeats Tayyids in southern Syria (Palestine) (982), invades northern
Syria and attacks the Hamdanids of Aleppo, Byzantine vassals, thereby
provoking war with the Byzantine empire.

[N.B.: Al-Aziz formed the first units of Mamelukes -- slave-soldiers,
kidnapped as children from Christian families in southern Russia and
the Black Sea area, and forcibly converted to Islam. Egyptian state
finances regularized by Yaqub ibn Yusuf ibn Killis (930-991), a
Baghdadi Jew, al-Aziz's Grand Vizer after 979, founder (988) of Al-
Azhar University in Cairo]

976
Death of Hakam II of Cordoba; his son (by his Basque wife Aura) Hisham
II al-Mu'ayyad (b 964) caliph 976-1008

[N.B.: As a boy of 12, Hisham was governed by regents, from whom the
hayib (chamberlain) Muhammad ibn Abi 'Amir, seized power. Under Hakam
II, the former law student became manager of Hisham's estates. From
this humble beginning ibn Abi 'Amir worked his way up the political
ladder and was instrumental in securing Hakam’s succession]

977
Subaktagin, Turkish slave of Alptagin, himself a slave and Samanid
commander in Khorasan, defeated the Rajputs, received Khorasan from
the Samanids, and founded the Ghaznivid (Yamini) dynasty (fl.
977-1186). He extended his rule from the Oxus to the Indus and broke
the power of a Hindu confederacy of Jaipal king of Bhatinda, the
Gurjara-Prathihara king of Kanagu, and the Chandella king of Dhanga
(997)

978
Muhammad ibn Abi 'Amir, manager of Hakam’s estates, becomes
chamberlain to the caliph Hisham II

981
Battle of Atienza, ibn Abi ‘Amir of Cordoba, with a force of Berbers,
Christians, and Zaragozans, and his chief rival and father-in-law,
Ghalib al-Nasiri, with a force of Andalusian Muslims and Christians
from Castile under Garcia Fernandez I
[Ibn Abi’Amir assumes the title Al-Mansur bi'Allah al-Hayib (Allah's
Victorious Chamberlain –Almanzor).
The brilliant reforming minister carried on successful campaigns
against the Christian kingdoms and the Fatimids in North Africa, and
tried to halt the ethno-religious separatism which would bring to an
end the Golden Age of Islamic Spain]
Battle of Rueda, Almanzor crushes Ramirez II of Leon and forces the
king to pay tribute to the caliph

985
Almanzor sacks Barcelona; burns the monastery of San Cugat de Valles
(986); wastes Coimbra (987); 997
sacks Santiago di Campostela in Galicia, steals the bells of the
sanctuary to humiliate Christians, and destroys the city (987); sacks
Leon, Zamaro and Sahagun (988) and Osma (989)
Abu Abdallah al-Muqaddasi writes the Ahsan al-Taqasim fi Ma’rifat al-
Aqalim (Best Divisions for Knowledge of the Climes)

990
Abu-l Ali ibn Marwan the Kurd establishes the Marwanid dynasty of
Diyar-Bakr, which rules over Aleppo, Amid, and Mayarfariquen until
1096; his domains eventually fell to the Seljuks

994
Muslims destroy the monastery of Monte Cassino

995
House of Science established in Cairo under the Fatimids. Al Hazen
(965-1038) worked on optics. Al Mushudi (d 957) compiled an
encyclopaedia of natural history. Ibn al Nafis (1210-1288) described
the lesser circulation of the blood

996
Hamza ibn Ali establishes the basis of Druze Islam
Death of al-Aziz; his son, Tariqu al-Hakim bi-Amr al-Lah, Fatimid
caliph 996-1021

[N.B.: Al-Hakim struggled with the Baghdadi Abbasids and the
Carmathians of Bahrain, both of whom opposed Ismailiyya Shia Islam,
which Hakim tried to make the official religion of Egypt. Persecution
of Jews, Christians, and non-Shia Muslims in Egypt and Syria. Laws
passed by Al-Hakim included proscription of chess, and preparing or
consuming the Egyptian vegetable dish Molokheya (Jew's Mallow); and
punished merchants who cheated by having them publicly sodomized by
his slaves. For proclaiming himself Allah, Al Hakim was known as the
Mad Caliph]

996
'Uquaylids of Mosul, of the Banu K'ab, succeeded the Hamdanids in
Mosul, expanded their dominions under Muslim ibn Quraysh, drove the
Mirdasids from Aleppo, and ruled from Baghdad to Aleppo. Their
territories were ultimately conquered and absorbed by the Seljuks
(1096)

998
Slavic general Wadih captures Fez for the caliph of Cordoba
Mahmud I of Ghazni "the Idol-Breaker", Subaktagin's successor,
mastered Khorasan and made 17 plundering raids of great destruction
into the Punjab (defeating king Jaipal 1001) to Kangra (1009),
Mathura, Kanaug (1018-1019), Gwalior (1022), and Somnath (1024-1026).
Pillage and destruction of immensely rich Hindu temples (including
Saiva temple of Somanatha) and wholesale slaughter of Hindus. His
court was reknowned for its scholars and poets. The Ghaznavids were
ultimately overthrown by the Seljuks (1930)

1002
Battle of Calatanazor, defeat of Almanzor, who dies from his wounds in
the village of Salem. Almanzor was succeeded by his son, Abd al-Malik
al-Mazaffar (1002-1008), who carried out several successful campaigns
against the Christian kingdoms. Al-Malik was succeeded by his half-
brother, Abd ar-Rahman (Shanjoul or Sanchuelo -- Little Sancho --
grandson of Sancho Garces, king of Navarre). When Little Sancho forced
the
caliph to proclaim him his heir, the Umayyad prince Muhammad al Mahdi,
cousin of the caliph, proclaimed himself caliph in 1008

1003
Muslims sack Leon

1004
Muslims sack Pisa

1008
Little Sancho forces the caliph to proclaim him his heir. The Umayyad
prince, Muhammad al-Mahdi, great-grandson of Abd ar-Rahman, proclaims
himself caliph, forces his cousin Hisham II to abdicate, executes
Little Sancho, and expels Berbers from Cordoba

1009
18th October -- Hakim the Mad orders the destruction of the Church of
the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem

1009-1027
Dynastic struggles amongst the Umeya of Cordoba and period of anarchy.
Berbers proclaim Suleiman al-Mustain, another great-grandson of Abd ar-
Rahman, caliph (1008-1010). Hisham II restored as caliph in 1010.
Suleiman seeks aid from Sancho Garces I of Castile. Muhammad II
defeated Sack of Cordoba by Berbers and Castilians. Muhammad II
obtains aid from the count of Barcelona; a Christian Catalan army
defeats Suleiman at Aqabat al-Baqar Guardio. Muhammad assassinatd
(1010), HIsham II restored as caliph by Berber troops under the Slavic
general Wadih

1010
Hakim the Mad abrogates Christian protectorate over Holy Places agreed
upon between Haroun al-Rashid and Charlemagne

1012
The Sedaqa, fourth ruler of the Hilla Mazaydids of the Banu Asid, one
of the great Arab heroes. His domains were absorbed by the Zangids
(1050)
Berbers seize Cordoba, massacre half the population, and restore
Suleiman II as khalifa al-Qurturbi (to 1017).

1013
Berbers assassinated the caliph Hisham II and expel Jews from the
caliphate. Shmuel haLevi flees to Malaga, becomes wazir to the emir of
Granada

1014
Hakim the Mad decrees the destruction of all churches and synagogues
in Egypt and Syria (Palestine)
Zahwi ibn Ziri of the Sanhaja Berbers, emir of Granada from 1016
onward

1016
Normans invade Galicia
Emir Ali ibn Hammud of Ceuta proclaims himself caliph of Cordoba.
Berbers execute Suleiman

1018
Ali ibn Hammud assassinated in Cordoba. Al-Qasim caliph 1018-1021.
Zirids of Granada defeat Abd ar Rahman IV, who proclaims himself
caliph (1021) of Cordoba

1021
Hakim the Mad disappears while on a journey. His son, Ali az-Zahir,
Fatimid caliph 1021-1036; first under the regency of his aunt, the
Sitt al-Mulk, after the Sitt's death, a group of her favorites ruled

1021
Yahya caliph of Cordoba to 1022

1022
Al Qasim restored as caliph of Cordoba 1022-1023. Abd ar-Rahman V
caliph 1023-1024. Muhammad III caliph 1024-1025. Yahya restored as
caliph 1025-1029. HIsham III restored as caliph 1027-1031

1023
Mirdasids of Aleppo, of the Banu Kilab, war with the Fatimids and
Buwayhids until overthrown and conquered by the 'Uquaylids (1079)

1024-1029
Revolt in Syria against the Fatimids. Persecution of Druze in Egypt

*1027 Shmuel haNasi, Jewish vizier of Granada

1030
Muslims defeat the emperor Romanus III in Syria

1031
Death of Hisham III, last caliph of Cordoba; end of the caliphate
[N.B.: As a result of the dynastic wars of the Umeya and their
successors, the petty Muluk al Tawa'if rise on the ruins of the
caliphate. Upon the death of Hisham III, the Yahwarids seized power in
Cordoba (1031), the Abbadids in Sevilla (1031), the Hudids in
Zaragossa, the Dhul-Nunids in Toledo (1035), the Hammudids of Malaga,
which they had ruled since 1016, in Algeciras (1039), the Zayrids of
Grenada*. Most of the petty kingdoms are absorbed by the Abbadids of
Sevilla, who summonto their aid the fanatic North African sect of the
Almoravids]

1032
Byzantine fleet under Harold Haadraade of Norway defeats Muslims off
the coast of Anatolia, ravages the North African coast

1036-1094
Ma'ad Abu Tamim al-Mustansir-billah, son of az-Zahir, Fatimid caliph.
Civil war between Turkish and Sudanese soldiers, lower Egypt ravaged
by Berbers

1037
Seljuks, a sept of the Ghazz Turks, invade Khorasan, defeat the
Ghaznavid armies, then conquer Balkh, Jurjan, Tabaristan, and
Khwarezem

1046
Nair i-Khusra, a Persian visiting Egypt, finds it the only haven of
peace and prosperity in eastern Islam. In Cairo, the sultan owned
20,000 brick houses and 20,000 shops, and his palace had 12,000
slaves. Some streets were light by lamps. Soldiers rode horses,
citizens had donkeys and asses, and crime was punished so severely
that merchants could secure their shops at night with only a cord
across the entrance

1047
Mecca and Medina disclaim allegiance to the Fatimid caliphs

1048
Battle of Stragna, the empress's armies defeat the Seljuks

1050
Castille and Aragon ally against Spanish Mulsim emirates

1053
Al Mutadid, emir of Seville, expels Berber Muslims from Arcos, Moron,
Ronda, Algeciras (1055) and Carmona (1957)

1054
Almoravid dynasty, founded by Abdallah ibn Tashfin, conquer Morocco
and parts of Algeria

1055
Seljuks under Tughril Bey seize Baghdad. Tughril Bey proclaimed sultan
and King of the East and the West. Suljuks invaded Cappadocia and
Phrygia. Al-Mutadid emir of Sevilla drives Berbers from Algeciras

1060
Almoravids crush “heretical” Berghouta Berbers and conquer their taifa
in Ceuta

1062
Ferdinand of Leon forces annual tribute from al-Muktadir ibn Hud, emir
of Zaragoza; invades Toledo and Badajoz, exacts tribute from emir al-
Ma'mun, who becomes a tributary of Castile, and al-Mutadid of Seville

1063
Death of the Seljuk Tughril, self-proclaimed Sultan and King of the
East and the West; succeeded by his nephew, Alp Arslan, who conquers
Georgia and Armenia

1065
Battle of Graus, emir Muktadir of Zaragoza, with aid from a Castilian
force, defeat Ramiro I of Aragon. The pope sends and international
force (Italians, Normans, French, Spaniards); Muslims defeated
Muslims take Barbastro, massacre French and Spanish garrison

1066
The pope blesses the Norman invasion of England
Yosef HaNagid, Jewish vizier of Granada, invites emir Mutasim of
Almeria to rule in Granada. Zirids of Sanhaja massacre 5,000 Jews of
Granada, crucify Yosef HaNagid, raze the Jewish quarter

1067
Zaragoza besieged by Sancho II of Castile and Rodrigo Diaz (El Cid –
Al Sayyid)

1070
Rashi completes his commentaries

1071
Battle of Malaz Kard (Manzikert). Seljuks under Arslan defeated the
Byzantine emperor, Romanus IV Diogenes, breaking Byzantine power in
Asia Minor
Robert Guiscard captures Bari, ending Byzantine rule in Italy
Emperor Michael VII Parapinakes appeals to pope Gregory VII for aid
against Seljuks
Seljuks capture Jerusalem

[In the 11th century, there had been 117 unidsturbed Christian
pilgrimages
to the Holy Land, until the advent of the Seljuks]

1072
Robert Guiscard takes Palermo, beginning the Norman conquest of Sicily
and southern Italy from Muslim rule

1073
Death of Arslan; his son, Malik Shah, succeeds. Malik Shah's vizier,
Nizam al Mulk was one of the ablest of the Seljuk administrators and a
patron of learning

1074
Treaty between Seljuks and Byzantines, so Michael VII can secure
military aid against his uncle; Seljuks defeat until, overrun Anatolia

1076
Almoravids sack Kumbi, capital of the Empire of Ghana

1077
Alfonso VI of Castile proclaims himself Emperor of All Spains
Seljuks seize Nicaea from Christians

1078
Revolt of Nicephoros Bataniates with Seljuk aid; forces Michael's
abdication

1079
Rodrigo Diaz Bivar, the Cid Campeador, fights for Sancho II of Castile
Battle of Cabra, defeats Abdallah emir of Granada and Count Garcia
Ordinez of Castile
Battle of Cora, Alfonso VI of Castile defeats al-Mutawakkil emir of
Badajoz, exiles El Cid (1081) who enters the service of emir al-
Mu’tamin of Zaragoza

1082
Battle of Pharsalus; Normans defeat Byzantines and seize Macedonia
Battle of Almenar; army of al-Mutamin of Zaragoza, led by El Cid,
defeats the armies of al-Mundahir of Valencia, al-Hayib of Lerida,
Sancho of Aragon, and Berenguer Ramon II of Barcelona

1083
Normans under Robert Guiscard expel the Holy Roman Emperor from Rome,
seize the pope, and sack the city
Almoravids take Ceuta and murder its ruler, al-Mu’izz ibn Suqut

1084
El Cid defeats Aragon. Alfonso begins the siege of Toledo

1085
Seljuks take Antioch from Christians
Alfonso VI of Castile captures Toledo from the Dhul-Nunids, alarming
the Abbasids of Sevilla, who appeal for aid to the fanatic Almoravids
under Yusuf ibn Tashfin. Alfonso appoints his physician, Joseph
Terruziel, Nasi of all the Jews in his kingdom

1085-1140 Yehuda HaLevi

1086
Almoravids under Yusuf ibn Tashfin (d 1106) land at Algeciras and
rampage through the south, slaughtering Christians, Jews, and
“decadent” Muslims. Alfonso calls off the siege of Zaragoza
23 October - Battle of Zallaka, Almoravids defeat Alfonso of Castile

1087
Genoese capture Mahdiya in North Africa and take command of the
western Mediterranean from Muslims

1090
Hassan Sabbah, a former schoolmate of the Seljuk vizier al-Mulk,
establishes the cult of the Hashshashin (Assassins) of the Nizari sect
of the Ismailiyya sect of Shi'a Islam
Almoravids sieze Oranda and Malaga. Emir al-Mutawakkil of Badajoz
cedes Lisbon, Sintra, and Santarem to Christians for protection
against the Almoravids

1091
After the failure of two expeditions against the Assassins, Nizam al-
Mulk is murdered by an emissary of his old schoolmate, Hassan Sabbah,
head of the Assassin cult
Almoravids sieze Cordoba, defeat Castilians allied with the emir of
Seville; seize Seville, Aledo, Almiraca and Ronda, Mertola; execute al-
Rodi, son of the emir of Seville

1094
Jan -Death of Al-Mustansir; civil war between his sons, Ahmad and
Nizar
Ahmad al-Musta'li defeats his brother, then executes him, and is
chosen caliph by the regent Malik al-Afdal
May - Rodrigo Diaz takes Valencia
Almoravids seize Badajoz and Lisvbon, lay siege to Valenica; take
Santarem (1095); Yusuf ibn Tashfin’s puritanical reforms strengthen
Spanish Muslims; Islamic Spain is brought into an integral relation
with his North African Empire (which, after his death in 1106, falls
apart). Jews, Christians, and Muslims leave Almoravid domains for
Toledo, and 40,000 Jews fight for Alfonso VI of Castile against the
Almoravids
Death of Malik Shah ends Muslim unity in Asia Minor. Civil war between
his son, Rukn al-Din (Barkyaruk), and his brother Muhammad over
control of Iranand Khorasan

1095
Synod of Clermont; pope receives plea from the Byzantine emperor
Alexius I Comnenus for aid against the Seljuks; proclaims first
crusade

FIRST CRUSADE 1096-1099

Pope Urban II, under a revived and regenerated papacy, transforms
military assistance to Constantinople into holy war, or ecclesiastical
imperialism.
- The People's (Paupers') Crusade - leaves Cologne April 1096; a
majority
are captured and sold into slavery by Balkan Slavs; a section under
Walter
the Penniless reaches Constantinople in July, lands in Anatolia in
August,
enter Seljuk territory and are massacred October 1096
- The German Crusade: pogroms begin in the Rhine Valley, massacring
thousands of Jews
"Just at that time, there appeared a certain soldier, Emico, Count of
the
lands around the Rhine, a man long of very ill repute on account of
his
tyrannical mode of life. Called by divine revelation, like another
Saul, as
he maintained, to the practice of religion of this kind, he usurped to
himself the command of almost twelve thousand cross bearers. As they
were
led through the cities of the Rhine and the Main and also the Danube,
they
either utterly destroyed the execrable race of the Jews wherever they
found
them (being even in this matter zealously devoted to the Christian
religion)" Ekkehard of Aura
"Emico and the rest of his band held a council and, after sunrise,
attacked
the Jews in the hall with arrows and lances. Breaking the bolts and
doors,
they killed the Jews, about seven hundred in number, who in vain
resisted
the force and attack of so many thousands. They killed the women,
also, and
with their swords pierced tender children of whatever age and sex. The
Jews,
seeing that their Christian enemies were attacking them and their
children,
and that they were sparing no age, likewise fell upon one another,
brother,
children, wives, and sisters, and thus they perished at each other's
hands.
Horrible to say, mothers cut the throats of nursing children with
knives
and stabbed others, preferring them to perish thus by their own hands
rather than to be killed by the weapons of the uncircumcised. From
this cruel slaughter of the Jews a few escaped" Albert of Aix
- The Barons' Crusade: French under Godfrey of Bouillon and his
brother
Baldwin, and Raymond of Toulouse, Normans under Bohemond of Otranto,
reach
Constantinople December 1096; the emperor withholds food and supplies
until
the leaders swear fealty to him

1097
July -- battle of Doryaleum, Crusaders defeat Seljuks, take Nicaea,
the Seljuk capital October -- siege of Antioch begins
Battle of Bairen, El Cid defeats the Almoravids
Battle of Consuegra, Almoravids defeat Alfonso of Castile, kill Diego,
son of El Cid
Battle of Cuenca, Almoravids defeat Castilians; Yusuf ibn Tashfin
proclaims himself Amir al-Muslimin

1098
May -- Fall of Antioch; Muslims reinvest the city, but are driven off
Fatimids seize Jerusalem from the Seljuks

1099
May - Crusaders reach Jerusalem
July -- Fall of Jerusalem, massacre of Jews and Muslims
"..from the archbishop of Pisa, duke Godfrey, now, by the grace of
God,
defender of the church of the Holy Sepuchre, Raymond, count of St.
Gilles,
and the whole army of God, which is in the land of Israel, greeting…
And
if you desire to know what was done with the enemy who were found
there,
know that in Solomon's Porch and in his temple our men rode in the
blood
of the Saracens up to the knees of their horses."

"Saracens, Arabs, and Ethiopians took refuge in the tower of David,
others
fled to the temples of the Lord and of Solomon. A great fight took
place in
the court and porch of the temples, where they were unable to escape
from
our gladiators. Many fled to the roof of the temple of Solomon, and
were
shot with arrows, so that they fell to the ground dead. In this temple
almost ten thousand were killed. Indeed, if you had been there you
would
have seen our feet colored to our ankles with the blood of the slain.
But
what more shall I relate? None of them were left alive; neither women
nor
children were spared." Fulk of Chartres

Death of the papal legate leaves organization to feudal magnates.
Godfrey
Of Bouillon elected king of Jerusalem, refuses the crown, is named
Defender of
the Holy Sepulchre; his brother Baldwin, Count of Edessa and King of
Jerusalem. Crusaders begin to re-establish Christian rule throughout
Syria
and Lebanon; Assizes of Jerusalem, most complete feudal code extant:
County of Edessa (Baldwin), Principality of Antioch (Bohemund), County
of Tripoli(Raymond of Toulouse) fiefs of Jerusalem. Genoa, Pisa, and
Venice profit by commerce through their ports; extend trading
influence
south to the Red Sea

1100
After the death of El Cid, the Almoravids attack Valencia, occupy
Spain as far as Zaragoza, seize Valencia (1102)

1101
Death of al-Musta'li; his son, Al-Amir, caliph 1101-1130

1106
Death of Yusuf ibn Tumart; his son, Ali, succeeds. The Almohades,
founded by ibn Tumart as a religious movement to purify Islam,
initiate riots and persecute Jews, Christians, and disagreeing Muslims

1108
Battle near Toledo, Almoravids defeat Castilians, incl Sancho, son and
heir of Alfonso of Castile by his Muslim wife, Zaida
2nd May - Solomon ibn Ferusal, Jewish wazir (nasi), murdered by
Muslims

1109
Caesarea, Tripoli Tyre, Sidon in Crusader hands; constant warfare
between Crusaders and Muslim Burids, Fatimids, Ortugids, and Zangids

1110-1113
War between Henry of Portugal and Alfonso I of Aragon against
Alfonso’s wife Urraca, queen of Castile. Teresa Countess of Portugal
seizes power and styles herself Queen of Portugal
Byzantines war against the Seljuks (to 1117)

1111
Almoravids occupy Lisbon and Santarem

1116
Teresa of Portugal wars against Urraca of Castile
Battle of Philomelion; Byzantines defeat Seljuks, forcing the latter
to make peace at Akroinon (1117) and abandon most of western Anatolia.
Burids and Ortugids overthrow the Seljuks in Syria

1120
Spanish Jews fleeing Muslim persecution settle in Byzantium
Successful Byzantine campaign against Seljuks, southwest Anatolia
recovered

1125
Rise of the Berber sect of the Almohades (al-Muwahhidun -- "the
monotheists), founded by the Abu Abd-Allah Muhammad ibn Tumart
(1080-1130) of the Moroccan Banu Masmuda

1130
Rise of the fanatic Almohades under Abd al-Mu'min, ibn Tumart's
successor, who expand their power across North Africa, annihilate the
Almoravid army (1144), conquer Morocco (1146), subjugate Algeria
(1152), drive the Normans from Tunis (1158)
Alfonso VII of Castile founds school for the sciences in Toledo

1135
Muslims riot against Jews in Cordoba, “stormed their houses, plundered
their possessions, and killed a number of them.”
John of Seville (1135-1153) translates Arabic texts on math,
astronomy, and philosophy into Latin and the vernacular

1144
Atabegs of Mosul complete Muslim reunification of Syria; capture
Edessa
Gerard of Cremona (1114-1187) studies under Ibn Ghalib, native
Christian scholar, translates Ptolemy's Almagest, Euclid, Galen, and
the Hippocratic corpus; his translation remained the standard text on
astronomy until Copernicus. Gerard and ibn Ezra introduce the use of
the zero, known in Baghdad since 770

1147-1149 SECOND CRUSADE
Triggered by the Seljuks' capture of Edessa, Bernard of Clairvaux,
persuaded by the pope, reluctantly preaches a new crusade. Normans of
Sicily seize the Greek islands and attack Athens, Thebes, and Corinth.
English crusaders capture Lisbon, Portugal
Crusaders massacre Jews in the Rhineland, Cologne, Mainz, Worms, and
Speyer, over the vehement opposition of the Archbishops of Mainz and
Cologne

1148
Almohades seize Cordoba and offer the Jewish community the choice
between conversion or death. The family of Maimonides (1135-1204),
like many Jews, choose exile. Jewish property is confiscated, women
and children sold as slaves, synagogues destroyed. Muslim as well as
Jewish scholars flee the Almohades to Toledo

1160-1173
Rabbi Benjamin of Tudela travels extensively through the Middle East,
central Asia, and China; his records have little influence on Europe
due to his religion. The same reasons hold for the great geographical
works of Yaqut, and, later, the Moroccan traveler ibn Battuta

1163
Asad ad-Din Shirkuh bin Shadhi Shirkuh (“Lion Mountain”), an Armenian
Kurd, general of the Zangid ruler Nur al-Din of Damascus, enters Egypt
to aid the penultimate Fatimid caliph, Al-Adid (1160-1171), in a civil
war over the Egyptian vizierate. Shirkuh was appointed vizier (1169),
but dies two months later, and is succeeded by his nephew, Salah ad-
Din

1165
Yemeni Jews are given the choice between conversion to Islam or death

1169-1193
Salah al-Din Yusuf ibn Ayyub, son of the Kurdi governor of Baalbek,
and nephew of the Zangid ruler of Damascus, vizer and sultan of Egypt,
founder of the Ayyub dynasty (1169-1250) of Egypt

1171
Saladin proclaimed al-Mustaddi, Abbasid caliph of Baghad, caliph in
Egypt. He ruled Egypt as Nur al-Din's viceroy until the latter's death
in 1173, then asserted his independence, and consolidated his power
over Egypt, Nubia, the Hejaz, Syria, and the Yemen

SECOND RESTORATION OF ISLAMIC UNITY - 1172
Islamic Spain declared a province of the Almohade empire, reducing
Arab influence to only Granada
Saladin drives the Normans out of Tripoli

1174
Saladin invades Syria (1174), seizes Damascus and Aleppo (1183), Mosul
(1185), and reduces Mesopotamia (1185-1186)

1175-1206
Muhammad of Ghor, Mu'izz-ud-Din, conquered Hindustan for his brother,
Ghiyas ud-Din Muhammad, whom he succeeded as ruler of Ghor (1203).
Battle of Tararori crushed a new Hindu uprising led by the king of
Ajmer and Delhi. Muslims occupied Delhi 1193; conquered Bihar and
massacred the Buddhist community (1197). Bengal taken 1199, and
Chandella state in Bundelkhand

1176
Battle of Myriocephalon; Seljuks defeat Byzantines

1177
Battle in Bithynia; Byzantines defeat Seljuks

1187
Saladin's jihad, provoked by Christian attack on caravan said to be
carrying his sister.
July 4th - Battle of the Horns of Hittin. Saladin destroys the army of
the kingdom of Jerusalem
October 2nd – Saladin’s entry into enters Jerusalem is a virtually
bloodless conquest in marked contrast to the massacres perpetrated by
crusaders

1188
Saladin attacks Tyre, Tripoli and Antioch

THIRD CRUSADE 1189- 1122
A completely royal affair, precipitated by the fall of Jerusalem to
Saladin, led by the Holy Roman Emperor Fredrick Barbarossa, Philip II
of France, and Richard the Lionheart. The latter financed his crusade
by inciting pogroms against the Jews of England and seizing their
property along with the property of Christians who protected them;
Jews were massacred in London and York on rumours that Richard I
instigated it, attacked in Lincoln, Stamford, Lynn, Norwich, Bury St
Edmunds, Thetford. En route to the Holy Land, Richard seized Christian
Cyprus, which he sold to Guy of Lusignan

1191
July - Fall of Akko
August - Richard executes 3,000 Saracen prisoners of war (actually
Christians) before Saladin's army
September -- battle of Arsluf, north of Jaffa; Richard defeats
Saladin, takes Jaffa

1192
Truce between Richard and Saladin; the coastal plain between Jaffa and
Akko returned to Christians, with an access corridor from the coast to
Jerusalem

1195
Battle of Alarcos. Almoravids defeat Alfonso VIII of Castille,
whereupon the kings of Leon and Navarre promptly invade Castile
Muhammad of Ghor appointed his Turkestan slave, Kutb-ud-din Aibak, as
his viceroy; Aibak, killed playing polo in 1210, founded a dynasty
which ruled from Delhi until 1526
Maimonides completes Guide to the Perplexed

FOURTH CRUSADE 1202 - 1204
Pope Innocent III issues call to European monarchs, ignored by the
kings of France and England
Venetians sack the Christian city of Zara
Pope excommunicates the Crusaders

1204
Crusaders sack Constantinople with unparalleled horrors, replace the
Byzantine emperor with the Latin Empire of the East (Romania). Assizes
of Romania copied from the Assizes of Jerusalem. Venice acquires
3/4ths of Constantinople, plus Adrianople, Gallipoli, Naxos, Andros,
Euboea, Crete, and Ionia

1211
French and English Jews settle in Palestine

1211-1236
Shams ud-Din Iltutmish, slave and son-in-law of Aibak, succeedes him
in the Ganges valley only, conquers the upper Punjab (1217), Bengal
(1225), lower Punjab and Sind (1228), Gwalior (1232), and sacked
Ujjain (1234). Shams was invested as sultan of India by Al-Mustansir,
the Baghdadi (Abbasid) caliph, in 1229

1212
Children's Crusade -- preached by Stephen of Vendome and Nicholas of
Cologne; reaches Marseilles, children sold as slaves to Muslims
Battle of Las Navas de Tolosa, defeat of Almohades. Their power
declined in Spain, and they were eventually expelled from Spain,
leaving only the Nasrid dynasty of Granada to stand against the
Reconquista

FIFTH CRUSADE 1218-1221
Preached at the Fourth Lateran Council, which adopted portions of the
Muslim Code of Umar against European Jews

1219
Crusaders capture Damietta; Sultan offers Jerusalem for Damietta, but
his offer rejected
Mongols overrun Azerbaijan, Georgia, and northern Persia; invade
Transoxania, take Bokhara, Marakanda (1220); devastate Khorasan,
destroy Merv and Mishapur, and capture Herat

1221
Crusaders march on Cairo fails; treaty between Sultan and Crusaders,
Egypt retakes Damietta

SIXTH CRUSADE 1228-1229
Emperor Frederick (the "Antichrist"), excommunicated by the pope, who
calls for a crusade against Frederick's Italian domains, negotiates a
treaty with Malik al-Kamil, Saladin's nephew; peace for ten years,
granted Jerusalem, Nazareth, Bethlehem, etc, with a corridor for
Christians from the coast to Jerusalem. Crowns himself king of
Jerusalem, as the Patriarch of Jerusalem refused to crown him; the
pope renews the sentence of excommuniciation

1230
Work on the Alhambra begun

1232
Muslims massacre the Jewish community of Marrakech

1235
Ziyanid dynasty takes Algeria from the Almohades, eventually absorbed
by the Marinids of Morocco (1339)

1236
Castillians take Cordoba from the Almohades

1240-1241
Crusade of Richard of Cornwall, brother of Henry III of England,
forbidden by the pope

1241
Mongols seize the Punjab from Muslims

1243
Battle of Kosedagh; Mongols defeat the Seljuks, overrun Anatolia

1244
Muslim mercenaries capture Jerusalem from Christians

1245-1253
Mongols ravage Mesopotamia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, and Georgia

SEVENTH CRUSADE 1248-1251
Louis IX of France takes Damietta, marches on Cairo (1249); army
routed, Louis captured, Muslims slaughter 30,000 prisoners, Damietta
lost. Louis ransomed, spends 1251-54 on pilgrimage to Jerusalem

1256
Hulugu, grandson of Jenghiz Khan, stamps out the cult of the Assassins

1258
Hafsids conquer Tunis from the Almohades
Mongols under Hulugu capture and sack Baghdad, execute the caliph,
Musta'im, massacre 80,000, put the city to the torch; then invade
Syria and seize Aleppo

[‘Among the Turks and the Tatars their wives enjoy a very high
position; indeed, when they issue an order they say in it, “By command
of the Sultan and the Khatun.”’ Ibn Battuta
Dokuz Khatan, Hulugu’s favorite wife, herself a Nestorian Christian,
favored Christians and influenced her husband to place them in posts
of responsibility.]

1260
Battle of Ain Jalut; Egyptian Mameluks under Baybars destroy Mongol
army
Baybars revives the caliphate, invites the Abbasid Ahmad Abu al-Qasim
to Caior, and knowledges him caliph as Mustansir l'Jlla

1261-1310
Ottoman Turks conquer the Aegean coast, drive out the Byzantines,
establish Turkish principalities

1263
Destruction of Christian churches, shrines, and monasteries throughout
Palestine, including the church of the Annunciation in Nazareth
(permission to rebuild the church not granted to Christians until
1730)

1269
The Polo brothers arrive in Akko with letters to the pope from Kublai
Khan. They set out again for the east in 1271 with their nephew, Marco

EIGHTH CRUSADE 1270
Louis IX of France and Edward I of England attack Tunis. Louis dies,
Crusade ends

1275
The (Nestorian Christian) patriarch of Baghdad creates the
archbishopric of Beijing
Moroccan Jews ordered to choose between conversion to Islam or death

1281
Mar Yabalaka, pilgrim from Beijing to Jerusalem, first patriarch of
Beijing; churches built in Chen-kiang, Yang-chou, and Hangchow; the
emperor creates a special bureau (1289) for Christian affairs in
Beijing; the patriarch of Beijing and the pope negotiate an entente
between the Nestorian and Roman Catholic faiths

1290
Edward I expels English Jews; Mameluks seize Akko, last Christian
stronghold in Palestine (1291)

1291
Akko falls to Muslim Mamluks of Egypt

1293
Decree issued ordering the destruction of synagogues in Egypt and
Syria

1296
Marinids of Morocco seize the Moroccan capital from the Almohades
(dynasty to 1470)

1297-1316
Ala ud-Din, nephew and murderer of Firuz, successor of Balban's son,
sultan; launched a surprise attack on Devagiri in Maharashtra,
counquered and despoiled Gujarat and its rich port of Cambay;
instituted a program of repression, which included espionage;
confiscation of Hindu wealth, endowments, and tax exempt lands;
prohibition of liquor and all Hindu social gatherings

[NB: From 1229 onward, Islamic architects introduced a tradition of
spacious, light and airy prayer chambers covered by arch, vault, and
dome, erected with concrete and mortar, and ornamented with colour and
flat,
linear, conventional decoration, a formula applied with recognition of
Hindu structural styles and the excellence of Hindu ornamentation;
e.g., Aibak's mosque at Delhi was an Islamic screen of arches framed
with Hindu carving and ornamented with the plunder of 27 Hindu
temples]

1301
Battle of Baphaeon. Ottoman Turks defeat the Greeks; seize Ephesus
(1304); destruction of synagogues in Egypt and Syria

1307
John of Montecorvino baptizes 5,000 Chinese and is named Roman
Catholic archbishop of Beijing

GREAT FAMINE IN EUROPE 1315-1317

1317
Siege of Bursa begins; Muslims starve town into submission 6th April
1326

1320
Tughluk dynasty, founded by Ghiyas ud-Din Tughluk, who encourages
agriculture and corrected abuses by tax collectors. Ghiyas murdered by
his son Muhammad, who succeeds him (1325-1351). Muhammad raises taxes
to exhorbitant levels to encourage rebellion, which he then put down
with great brutality and seizure of property. Tughluk dynasty survives
to 1413

1325
"I left Tangier, my birthplace, on Thursday, 2nd Rajab 725 [14th June
1325], being at that time [twenty-one] years of age, with the
intention of making the Pilgrimage to [ Mecca] and [Medina]. I set out
alone, finding no companion to cheer the way with friendly
intercourse, and no party of travellers with whom to associate myself.
Swayed by an overmastering impulse within me, and a long-cherished
desire to visit those glorious sanctuaries, I resolved to quit all my
friends and tear myself away from my home. As my parents were still
alive, it weighed grievously upon me to part from them, and both they
and I were afflicted with sorrow."
Abu Abdullah Muhammad Ibn Battuta of Morocco

1326
Orkhan I, sultan of the Ghazis (d 1362), expands his dominions from
Ankara to Thrace

July: "No one is allowed to pass into Syria without a passport from
Egypt, nor into Egypt without a passport from Syria, for the
protection of the property of the subjects and as a measure of
precaution against spies from Iraq. The responsibility of guarding
this road has been entrusted to the Badawin. At nightfall they smooth
down the sand so that no track is left on it, then in the morning the
governor comes and looks at the sand. If he finds any track on it he
commands the Arabs to bring the person who made it, and they set out
in pursuit and never fail to catch him. He is then brought to the
governor, who punishes him as he sees fit. The governor at the time of
my passage treated me as a guest and showed me great kindness, and
allowed all those who were with me to pass. From here we went on to
Gaza, which is the first city of Syria on the side next the Egyptian
frontier."
"From Gaza I travelled to the city of Abraham [Hebron], the mosque of
which is of elegant, but substantial construction, imposing and lofty,
and built of squared stones At one angle of it there is a stone, one
of whose faces measures twenty-seven spans. It is said that Solomon
commanded the jinn to build it. Inside it is the sacred cave
containing the graves of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, opposite which are
three graves, which are those of their wives. I questioned the imam, a
man of great piety and learning, on the authenticity of these graves,
and he replied: "All the scholars whom I have met hold these graves to
be the very graves of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and their wives. No one
questions this except introducers of false doctrines; i
is a tradition which has passed from father to son for generations and
admits of no doubt." Ibn Battuta

1329-1335
Battle of Palekanon, Ottomans defeat Byzantines under the emperor
Andonicus III. Nicaea taken 2nd march 1331. Ottomans defeat Greeks at
Pelekanon, seize Nicomedia (1335)

1330
"We went on to the town of Ta'izz, the capital of the king of Yemen,
and one of the finest and largest towns in that country. Its people
are overbearing, insolent, and rude, as is generally the case in towns
where
kings reside." Ibn Battuta

1333
Baghdadi Jews ordered to choose between conversion to Islam or death

1334
Madura revolts against Muslim rule

1340
Muslim invasion and conquest of Kashmir

1344
Destruction of Iraqi synagogues. The Tughluk sultan Muhammad ibn
Ghiyas massacres tax collectors for failure to meet tax quotas

1345
Ottomans cross into Europe at the invitation of the emperor John
Cantacuzene to support his claims against the empress Anna; again in
1352

THE GREAT MORTALITY 1347-1353

Pandemic of bubonic, pneumonic, and septicaemic plague throughout Asia
Minor, the Middle East, Europe, North Africa, India, and China

“Plague attacked almost all the seacoasts of the world, and killed
most of the people. For it swept not only through Pontos and Thrace
and Macedonia, but even Greece, Italy and all the Islands, Egypt,
Libya, Judea, and Syria.” Emperor John Cantacuzenos

1347
Outbreaks of plague in the Crimea, Trebizond, Constantinople, Messina,
Genoa, Venice, and Alexandria

1348
April – in Tunis, Marinid rulers attempting to conquer Tunis were
defeated by the plague (ibn Khaldun). Plague in Gaza (10,000 reported
dead), Ashqelon, Jerusalem, Sidon, Damascus (1,000/day in September/
October), Homs, Aleppo, and Antioch. Half a million reported dead in
Syria, entire areas of Palestine depopulated. Plague in Pisa, Genoa,
Venice, Marseilles, Barcelona, Florence (April), England (June),
Spain, Portugal, France, England, the Low Countries

Arab armies in Spain considered adopting Christianity as a
preventative, until Christians, including Alfonso VIII, began dying

"Kinsfolk held aloof, brother was forsaken by brother, oftentimes
husband by wife; nay, what is more, and scarcely to be believed,
fathers and mothers were found to abandon their own children to their
fate, untended, unvisited, as if they had been strangers." Boccaccio
"And so they died. And no one could be found to bury the dead…I, Anolo
di Tura, buried my five children with my own hands, and so did many
likewise." Agnolo di Tura
"Men and women wandered around as if mad... no one had any inclination
to concern themselves with the future."
"Charity was dead." Guy de Chauliac, physician to Clement VI
"No one knew where to turn for help." Henry Knighton of Leicester
"God is deaf nowadays, and deigneth not to hear us;
And prayers have no power the Plague to stay." William Langland

1348
Ibn Battuta: "…July 1348. The viceroy Arghun Shah ordered a crier to
proclaim through Damascus that all the people should fast for three
days and that no one should cook anything eatable in the market during
the daytime. For most of the people there eat no food but what has
been prepared in the market. So the people fasted for three successive
days, the last of which was a Thursday, then they assembled in the
Great Mosque, amirs, sharifs, qadis, theologians, and all the other
classes of the people, until the place was filled to overflowing, and
there they spent the Thursday night in prayers and litanies. After the
dawn prayer next morning they all went out together on foot, holding
Korans in their hands, and the amirs barefooted. The procession was
joined by the entire population of the town, men and women, small and
large; the Jews came with their Book of the Law and the Christians
with their Gospel, all of them with their women and children. The
whole concourse, weeping and supplicating and seeking the favour of
God through His Books and His Prophets, made their way to the Mosque
of the Footprints, and there they remained in supplication and
invocation until near midday. They then returned to the city and held
the Friday service, and Allah lightened their affliction; for the
number of deaths in a single day at Damascus did not attain two
thousand, while in Cairo and Old Cairo it reached the figure of twenty-
four thousand a day."

1349
Plague in Mecca, Medina Mosul, Baghdad, Ireland, Scotland, Scandanavia

1350
Plague reaches Yemen and (in 1351) northwestern Russia, killing the
Grand Duke of Moscow and the Patriarch of the Russian Church

1353-54
Plague in the Chinese and Mongol empires kills an estimated 25
millions

Arab physicians of Cordoba and Granada concur with the verdict of the
University of Paris medical faculty, requested by the king to report
on the "great affliction", called the "black plague" in a Welsh lament
of the time; it's ascribed to a triple conjunction of Saturn, Jupiter,
and Mars in Aquarius on 20th March 1345, plus "effects whose cause is
hidden from even the most highly trained intellects."

Slaughter of European Jews, accused of collusion with Muslims in
conspiracy to destroy Christianity; thousands of Jews massacred, more
than 200 Jewish communities destroyed; survivors flee to Poland,
Russia, North Africa, Israel, and Ottoman lands

The estimated deaths of 70 million worldwide precipitate substantial
socio-economic changes

[CONT'D]

Deborah

Ahura Mazda

Mar 15, 2010, 9:08:48 PM3/15/10

Ahura Mazda

Mar 15, 2010, 9:10:31 PM3/15/10
What happens if an insect falls in a cup of coffee?!

The British: will throw the cup into the street and leave the coffee shop for good.

The American: will get the insect out and drink the coffee.

The Chinese: will eat the insect and drink the coffee.

The Israeli will:

1) Sell the coffee to the American and the insect to the Chinese.

2) Cry on all media channels that he feels insecure.

3) Accuse the Palestinians, Hezbollah, Syria and Iran of using germ-weapons.

4) Keep on crying about anti-Semitism and violations of human rights.

5) Ask the Palestinian President to stop planting insects in the cups of coffee.

6) Re-occupy the West Bank, Gaza Strip.

7) Demolish houses, confiscate lands, cut water and electricity from Palestinian houses and randomly shoot Palestinians.

8) Ask the United States for urgent military support and a loan of one million dollars in order to buy a new cup of coffee.

9) Ask the United Nations to punish the coffee-shop owner by making him offer free coffee to him till the end of the century.

10) Last but not least, accuse the whole world to be standing still, not even sympathizing with the Israeli Nation.

Please send this to every one you knows!!

Zion is going down taking USA with them and so are the fake jews

Mar 15, 2010, 9:30:56 PM3/15/10
'Netanyahu Authorized Dubai Assassination'

By Press TV

February 21, 2010 "Press TV" -- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has reportedly authorized the assassination of senior Hamas official Mahmoud al-Mabhouh early January in Tel Aviv.

According to a report published by Times Online Netanyahu held a meeting with Mossad chief Meir Dagan in early January inside the briefing room of the headquarters of the spy agency where "some members of a hit squad" were also present.

Citing Mossad sources, the report said "as the man who gives final authorization for such operations, Netanyahu was briefed on plans to kill Mahmoud al-Mabhouh."

Sources said Mossad had received intelligence that the Hamas commander was planning a Dubai trip and they started preparing for an operation to assassinate him.

"The team had already rehearsed, using a hotel in Tel Aviv as a training ground without alerting its owners," according to the report.

Thanks to Dubai's extensive system of CCTV cameras, the work of the assassination team was revealed.

Dubai police released the identities of 11 people carrying European passports, including six Britons, three Irish and two French and German, who allegedly were Mossad agents carrying fake European documents.

Interpol has issued "red notices" for the 11 suspects to help find and arrest them anywhere in its 188 member countries.

Dubai police also threatened earlier to arrest Netanyahu, if it determined that Mossad was behind the assassination.

SaPeIsMa

Mar 15, 2010, 11:29:00 PM3/15/10

#
# The British: will throw the cup into the street and leave the coffee shop
for good.
#
# The American: will get the insect out and drink the coffee.
#
# The Chinese: will eat the insect and drink the coffee.
#

And the Arab will whine that it's the fault of the Israeli

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people (shitskin dunecoons) under subjection - Yaako Warrior from AUZ., NZ..., Korea., Germany, RSA, USA., Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems - KHAAYEHMANI

Mar 16, 2010, 12:45:38 PM3/16/10

MUSLIMS ARE GOOD FOLKS

Mar 16, 2010, 3:59:04 PM3/16/10
"kangarooistan" <kangaro...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:fe096b0a-1792-4b5e...@w39g2000prd.googlegroups.com

More Australian camels shot dead and left to rot where they fell
PLEASE share this information , send to a friend
at: http://docs.google.com/View?id=dcgk9t7p_307dnmftmc9

Australia - Camels “To Cull is a Blind man’s Solution”

We are a strange nation indeed, we spend small fortunes and produce
endless heartfelt stories on the Japanese killing a bit over 1100
whales per year and yes there is some credibility in doing this.

But then along comes the bureaucracy and all its very ill-informed
science [ maybe not dissimilar to a few of the shonky’s on global
warming] preaching fire and brimstone and the need to wipe out 650,000
feral camels at a cost to taxpayers of $19 million plus dollars.
http://www.meattradenewsdaily.co.uk/news/150310/australia___camels_mu...

This is hypocrisy at its very very best and also down right immoral
stupidity.

Australia has 100 million sheep, 28 million cattle, goodness knows how
many wild donkeys, pigs, and goats etc and we have somewhere just over
a million camels.

We are an arid land, we should farm an Arid animal.

As Dr Alex Tinson has quoted “ The Camel is the animal of the 22nd
century” Dr Alex is one of the world’s leading camel vets and is an
Australian based in the UAE

The aboriginal communities are going to have the best part of
100million dollars worth of income and jobs wiped out if this goes
ahead, the country will loose close to 1 billion dollars worth of
export dollars.

Another rural industry will go down the gurgler all because of false
science and immoral greed and stupidity.

But still we harass the Japanese, no wonder the rest of the world look
at us and go...What the...!!!

Mr Garret and Mr Rudd I am calling on you both to stop this unfolding
fiasco immediately before it becomes another embarrassment on the
world stage and even more locally another insulation solar rebate
scandal..and you can mark my words it will.

Time to take the blinkers off Canberra and become informed.
http://www.meattradenewsdaily.co.uk/news/150310/australia___camels_mu...
.
Traders seek free camels from Australia

By Eric Tlozek

Posted 6 hours 28 minutes ago
No freebies... News that camels were being shot in the Australian
outback became big news overseas.

No freebies... News that camels were being shot in the Australian
outback became big news overseas. (AAP: Paul Miller)

* Map: Alice Springs 0870
* Related Story: Camels still a problem despite massive cull
* Related Story: Eradicating camels 'will cut emissions'
* Related Story: Feral camel numbers 'double' official estimate
* Related Story: Feral camels to be fed to crocodiles

The Australian Government says it has been swamped by overseas
requests for camels since efforts to control feral camels in Central
Australia attracted international media attention.

Camel industry representatives say they have been receiving an average
of four inquiries a day from people in the Middle East and North
Africa who think Australia is offering free camels.

There are more than 1 million camels roaming outback Australia causing
havoc, prompting a cull of the feral animals.

News that camels were being shot in the Australian outback became big
news overseas.

The Federal Government has signed a funding agreement with an Alice
Springs-based company to cull camels, but calls have been made to
further develop the live export industry.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/03/15/2845644.htm?section=justin
.
There's more than a million camels roaming outback Australia, and the
problem's been big news overseas since thousands of the animals were
shot last year.

The Government's signed a funding agreement with an Alice Springs-
based company to begin culling camels, but calls have been made to
develop the small live export industry.

Camel industry representatives say they're receiving constant calls
from people in North Africa and the Middle East

repost to ALL your friends ASAP , FARM to camels dont just shoot them
by the hundreds of thousands to ROT where they fall

EVERY other country with camels FARM them , so can Australia, WHY not
spend 19 million setting up yards and water troughs and meat works ,
creating a billion dollars industry exporting the expected 100,000
more camels born every year

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people (shitskin dunecoons) under subjection - Yaako Warrior from AUZ., NZ..., Korea., Germany, RSA, USA., Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems - KHAAYEHMANI

Zion is going down taking USA with them and so are the fake jews

Mar 16, 2010, 10:44:56 PM3/16/10
Myth of Holocaust will not survive

French historian and professor of Sorbonne University Robert Faurisson said that the 'myth of Holocaust' fabricated by the Zionists would not survive.

Addressing the International Confernce on 'World Vision on Holocaust', Faurisson said that the gas chambers allegedly used by Hitler to massacre the Jews did never exist.

He said that the Palestinian people have fallen victim to this false story, adding, "If you have evidences to prove Holoucast, please show them to us. Please take us to the gas chambers you say the Nazis used to kill the Jews." "I declare that the chimney you claim Hitler had built to burn the Jews is a sheer lie. You have documentated your allegations on baseless evidences," the French historian said.

He reaffirmed his strong objection to violence and massacre of human beings and said, "When you accuse somebody of a crime, you should present evidences to prove your allegation. I did never see a document to prove Holocaust except for false evidences."

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people (shitskin dunecoons) under subjection - Yaako Warrior from AUZ., NZ..., Korea., Germany, RSA, USA., Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems - KHAAYEHMANI

Mar 17, 2010, 6:05:44 AM3/17/10

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people (shitskin dunecoons) under subjection - Yaako Warrior from AUZ., NZ..., Korea., Germany, RSA, USA., Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems - KHAAYEHMANI

Mar 17, 2010, 7:10:16 AM3/17/10
Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord
and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement
brutality as a means of bringing people (shitskin dunecoons) under
subjection - Yaako Warrior from AUZ., NZ..., Korea., Germany, RSA, USA.,
Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the
slayer of fecal stained moslems - KHAAYEHMANI Dr. Sir John Howard, AC,
WSCMoF > > > > wrote:
> On 3/14/10 4:50 PM, alrajul_...@hotmail.com wrote:
>> This message was cancelled from within Mozilla Thunderbird.

allaah were child molesting goat fuckers and nikomaks
이슬람의 성기를 빨아 당나귀 -

Up your ass mohammad - Elif air ab tizak!!!

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Ab8hlafT770nZGR6cHZqOThfMHhwY2szYmc0&hl=en

http://www.facebook.com/kangarooistan

Jordan Data Communication Ltd.

Keysborough Aus.

Vishnu

Mar 17, 2010, 12:06:50 PM3/17/10
Hinduism Unveiled: Forbidden Verses in Hindu Scriptures

This is Hinduism's X-Files and Hinduism's XXX-Files.

Do not proceed if you are not accustomed to adult content. The following information is highly offensive.

WARNING: Although all the scriptural excerpts are genuine, truth can sometimes be too much to handle. Therefore, Hindus who may be weak-hearted, pregnant or in otherwise ill-health should not proceed any further. For Hindus reading "The Hinduism Unveiled: Forbidden Verses in Hindu Scriptures" for the first time, my best advice is not to continue, for such Hindus is better to turn off the computer right now.

GUARANTEE: Holy & eternal scriptures in sruti & smrti have been excerpted and have been checked for authenticity before posting. Regarding the Ramayana, only the Valmiki Ramayana is presented (of course). Kama-Sutra is not included as it is of questionable religious nature in Hinduism.

Traditional Hindus regard all of their holy scriptures, sruti & smrti, as eternal, divine revelations and true records of history revealed & inspired by god(s).

There is a Sanskrit saying, SATYAMEVA JAYATE, which means TRUTH ALONE TRIUMPHS.

Indeed.... Therefore, let the SWORD OF TRUTH unveil numerous aspects of Hinduism.....

Hindu males never enjoy sex

By PakiBoy , http://india.indymedia.org/

Hindu males never enjoy sex , Neither did their Hindu Gandu gods.

Hindu males never enjoy sex , Neither did their Hindu Gandu gods. Take for example Gandu Krishna, he had dozens of wives, had sex with his own Aunt - Radha, with his sister Subadhra, with many married women and with Devadasis (Prostitutes).

Hindu Gandu Shiva Raped many married women resulting in his Phallus (Lingam) being cut off by Gandu Bramha as a punishment and also to stop him for longing to have sexual gratification from any of the Rapes.

Gandu Bramha is known to have Raped a jungle bear, Sexually molested Gandu Shiva's wife (Parvati),ejacu;lated at the sight of parvati's thighs, Raped his own daughter Sarswati and is holding her captive and claiming her as his wife (Ghar ki murgi). Gandu Ganesh ( who hindus now claim drinks milk from the utensils)was found in bed with his mother Parvati resulting in Gandu Shiva cutting off his head and replacing it with Elephant's head.

Gandu Vishnu, Gandu Bramha, Gandu Shiva all conspired to Rape a married woman . Gandu rama's father did not have any sexual gratification either ,hence he gave his wife to three hindu sages/gurus for a night and they too did not have any gratification but were able to ejaculate from whom rama was procreated. Rama was later found to be not eligible to rule Ayodhya since he was produced by a bastard act and since Ram did not have the King's (Father's) blood flowing in him.

Chaloo kali too did not have any gratification from her hindu male (Shiva). Hence she took advantage of the stiffness of corpses in cemetries. Hindu males having sex with Animals are found on the walls of old hindu Temples. Frustrated, they also built huge Hindu Temples showing nude males and females engaged in different sexual positions,at times sex performed by male on male, female on female, and some with polygamous ,pedophilic acts (Hindu scriptures say male can have sex with a 4 year old girl-BramhaPurana). Hindus never had/have any sexual gratification from their females nor with animals . They try to get some false pleasure by sending and watching their behan,beti, patni,mata wash the Lingam of Shiva, Still frustrated they go and bow their heads to the Yoni (Vulva) of Chaloo parvati or Kali, Not content with this they have installed nude idols of Hindu Chaloo (Kali) everywhere and they are thrilled to call it their mata.

There should be some scientific explaination to all this:

Since Hindus have a big pouch, which collects filth ,it easily petrifies and causes repulsive odor from the residual urine and semen from last act., Hindu females do not enjoy due to this, Hindu males Penis never gets involved in sex since it is the skin that is rubbing, Bulb glides under the skin causing a masturbating effect. They never have any contact . It is the bulb and their own skin all the way. What hindu women feel is only pouchy/squashy skin. and not the Lively throbbing instrument , resulting in they getting frustrated and opting to marry the fantasy Gandu Krishna right from childhood since this idea is given by their mothers who have already experienced the impotency in hindu male. The only time they enjoy is when they really go to wash the stiff stony Lingam of Shiva, This the male understands. Frustrated , not able to satisfy the women, nor the animals they have to go bow their head to Yonis of ganddess. It is a cycle of suffering caused by the pouchy instrument. Better for them to convert and have it Circumcised to enjoy the bliss of life. Deprived,they look like Cow affected with mad cow disease eager to abuse all defenceless minorities children,aged and women to claim victory.

http://sexualindia.net/negasex.htm

Vishnu

Mar 17, 2010, 12:25:19 PM3/17/10
"Israeli professor says "we could destroy all European capitals."

Below is the source, in German, with an English translation:

See: http://www.de.indymedia.org/2003/01/39170.shtml

The interview was conducted by Ferry Biedermann in Jerusalem.

Here is the English--

Professor Martin van Creveld, an internationally known and controversial professor of military history at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, foresees only extreme developments for the appreciable future. The methods by which Israel is currently combating the Intifada are doomed to failure. The chances for peace and the founding of a Palestinian state are visibly diminishing. A conversation with a pessimist, who, as he himself says, is reviled in his own country.

Interviewer: Your specialty is war. Is what's going on here war at all?

Creveld: Certainly, although the Palestinians have no government, no army, and no [nationality]. Everything is in chaos. That's why we won't win the war, either. If we could identify and eliminate every terrorist, we'd win this struggle within forty-eight hours. The Palestinian administration has the same difficulties. Even in Arafat decided to comply with our conditions and surrender tomorrow, it's virtually certain that the Intifada would continue.

Interviewer: Are there any similarities on the Israeli side?

Creveld: If the dispute lasts much longer, the Israeli government will lose control of its people. For people will say: "If government can't protect us, what on earth can they do for us? If the government can't guarantee that we'll be alive tomorrow, what good are they? We'll defend ourselves."

Interviewer: So Israel is beaten in advance?

Creveld: On that I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing." That certainly applies here. I regard a total Israeli defeat as unavoidable. That will mean the collapse of the Israeli state and society. We'll destroy ourselves.

Interviewer: Is there any point to the recent Israeli military offensive?

Creveld: This offensive is totally useless; it's only further enraging the Palestinians. Perhaps there will be a short-lived calm, but in the end there will even more suicide attackers.

Interviewer: Is there any hope?

Creveld: If I were Arafat, I wouldn't stop either. I'd only cease in exchange for a very far-reaching political accord. And it seems as if we have a government [under Sharon-tr.] that won't make Arafat such an offer. If elections were held today, the Left would be thoroughly beaten.

Interviewer: Some maintain that it is Israel's foreign enemies that keep the country unified.

Creveld: That's right. I only wish that there were foreign enemies, but that isn't the case. We've fought our external enemies for so many years. Each time there was a war, we took a mighty hammer to our foes, and after being defeated a few times, they left us alone. The problem with the Palestinian revolt is that it doesn't come from without, but rather from within. Therefore we can't avail ourselves of the hammer.

Interviewer: Is the solution, then, to keep the Palestinians outside the borders?

Creveld: Exactly, and right now there's nearly unanimous agreement on that. We ought to build a wall "so high, that not even a bird can fly over it." The only problem is: where to put the border? Since we can't decide whether the territories conquered in 1967 should be included, for the time being we improvise a little. We're building a series of little walls, which are much more difficult to defend. From a military standpoint this is very stupid. Every supermarket has gradually acquired its own living wall of security guards. Half the Israeli population is guarding the other half-unbelievable. Aside from the fantastic waste, it's almost totally useless.

Interviewer: Does that mean that the Palestinians stay within the borders?

Creveld: No, it means that they all get deported. The people who strive for this are waiting only for the right man and the right time. Two years ago only 7 or 8 percent of Israelis were of the opinion that this would be the best solution, two months ago it was 33 percent and now, according to a Gallup poll, the figure is 44 percent.

Interviewer: Will that ever be possible?

Creveld: Sure, since desperate times give rise to desperate measures. Today there's a fifty-fifty split on where the border should run. Two years ago 90 percent wanted the wall built along the old border. That has completely changed now, and if things continue, if the terror doesn't stop, in another two years perhaps 90 percent will want to build the wall along the Jordan. The Palestinians talk of "summutt," meaning hang tough, cling to the ground and the soil. I have enormous respect for the Palestinians. They fight heroically. But if we in fact want to strike across the Jordan, we would need only a few brigades. If the Syrians or the Egyptians were to try to stop us, we'd wipe them out. Ariel Sharon is leader. He never improvises: he always has a plan.

Interviewer: A plan to deport the Palestinians?

Creveld: I think it's quite possible that he wants to do that. He wants to escalate the conflict. He knows that nothing else we do will succeed.

Interviewer: Do you think that the world will allow that kind of ethnic cleansing?

Creveld: That depends on who does it and how quickly it happens. We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force.

Interviewer: Wouldn't Israel then become a rogue state?

Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother." I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to
take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen, before Israel goes under.

Interviewer: This isn't your own position, is it?

Creveld: Of course not. You asked me what might happen and I've laid it out. The only question is whether it is already too late for the other solution, which I support, and whether Israeli public opinion can still be convinced. I think it's too late. With each passing day the expulsion of the Palestinians grows more probable. The alternative would be the total annihilation and disintegration of Israel. What do you expect from us?

This interview was conducted by Ferry Biedermann in Jerusalem.

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people (shitskin dunecoons) under subjection - Yaako Warrior from AUZ., NZ..., Korea., Germany, RSA, USA., Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems - KHAAYEHMANI

Mar 17, 2010, 1:07:32 PM3/17/10

Proudly Serving Islam and Al Quds

Mar 17, 2010, 1:26:06 PM3/17/10
The Fraud Of The Century
By Dr. Omar Al Taher

Amman - IT IS exactly 93 years ago tomorrow that an unprecedented event in the history of the world took place. Britain, through its Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs Arthur Balfour, issued a declaration promising the Jews a homeland in Palestine.

The declaration took the form of a letter sent on Nov. 2, 1917, by Balfour to Lord Rothschild, a leading member of the Jewish community in Britain. This promise became universally known as the "Balfour Declaration" and is indeed responsible for radically changing the history of the Middle East until the present day. No wonder that Palestinians, whose land was promised away, collectively refer to it as the "Ominous Declaration".

It is worth noting right from the outset that at the time of the declaration, neither Palestine nor the Middle East (save Egypt) were under British colonial control. So here we have a country (Britain) promising to give somebody else's country (Palestine) to a third party (world Jewry).

The legal position in this regard is depicted by the well-known legal maxim "no one can give that which he has not" (nemo dat quod non habet). Obviously, this declaration, not having been given by the Palestinians, or acquiesced in by them, cannot be legally or morally binding on the Palestinian people. International Law Professor Musa Mazzawi contends, in this regard, that this declaration could only be valid against Britain. He draws an analogy of an unsuspecting tourist who had been "sold" Buckingham Palace. This tourist would have no redress against the queen, but may have a claim against the "seller".

By 1947, following the facilitation by Britain of the influx of well over 600,000 European Jews into Palestine, the United Nations, whose preamble talks about human rights, justice, peaceful cooperation, equal rights and self-determination, recommended the partition of Palestine into two states, one for the Palestinians and another for
the Jews, with an internationalised Jerusalem (Resolution 181 of Nov. 29, 1947).

Naturally, Palestinians rejected the partition of their homeland with what they rightly saw at the time as a foreign colonial settler community. Jews, on the other hand, accepted it, and Israel was founded on May 14-15, 1948. This ushered in the beginning of what could accurately be described as a "parallel universe"; where lies became truths, victim became aggressor, murder became self-defence, expulsion became transfer, and the killing of children is a mere "tough response".

In the process of what Israel calls its "war of independence" and what Palestinians refer to as "Al-Nakba" (the catastrophe), over 750,000 Palestinians were either expelled from, or were terrorised into fleeing, their homeland by Jewish terrorist organisations such as the Irgun, the Haganah, and the Stern Gang. Ironically, two of the leaders of these terror groups (Menachem Begin and Yitzak Shamir) excelled to prominence and became prime ministers of Israel.

In the 20 years that followed the creation of Israel, the world saw Palestinians lose even the areas allocated for them by the partition plan, thanks to Israel's expansionist and belligerent policies. In 1967, Israel invaded the West Bank and Gaza Strip; over 500,000 Palestinians were forced to flee.

Today, 69 years after the creation of Israel and 93 years after Balfour gave his promise, the descendants of the 1.2 million exiled Palestinians number around 7 million.

They are scattered in all four corners of the globe, with no nationality and no homeland.

The remainder, around 3 million, continue to live either as second class citizens or under Israeli military occupation.

Israel has continuously refused to allow the repatriation of Palestinians, despite over 60 UN resolutions requiring it to do so. In fact, Israel's very admission to the UN was conditional upon it permitting Palestinians to return. Israel continues to flout, not only the letter but also the spirit of, every UN resolution with impunity, thanks to the United States and the guilt-ridden conscience of the world community.

The Palestinians' position is somewhat awkward. Whenever they attempt to remind the civilised world of the injustice of not only being dispossessed of title to their homeland, but also of being denied the right to live on their soil, they are automatically accused of being anti-Semitic, neo-Nazis and Holocaust deniers. Well, Palestinians are
none of the above. They cannot be anti-Semitic because they themselves are Semites; they cannot be neo-Nazis because they are the victims of Nazi-like atrocities and practices, and obviously they do not deny the Holocaust. But, having been dispossessed and uprooted from their homeland, Palestinians resent those who authored their tragedy.

Natalie Sarruate, a French novelist, once said: "I hate victims who respect their executioners." What does the world expect of the Palestinians? To be thankful to Britain for giving their country away? Or perhaps to be grateful to Israel for dispossessing them and ethnically cleansing Palestine of Palestinians? The world should be able to distinguish between anti-Jewish and anti-Israeli. One could have the highest respect for Jewish people, Jewish religion and Jewish culture, yet abhor Israel's brutality and arrogance.

The above is a backdrop to the images we've been seeing on TV during the past 13 months. Third generation Palestinians are still trying to right the wrongs committed by Balfour, 84 years after he issued his
declaration.

The writer, a holder of a PhD degree in international affairs and an LLB degree from the UK, is currently a legal trainee at a law firm in Amman. He contributed this article to The Jordan Times.

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people (shitskin dunecoons) under subjection - Yaako Warrior from AUZ., NZ..., Korea., Germany, RSA, USA., Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems - KHAAYEHMANI

Mar 17, 2010, 2:03:20 PM3/17/10

Proudly Serving Islam and Al Quds

Mar 17, 2010, 2:13:46 PM3/17/10
12-year-old Child To Be Prosecuted As An Adult By An Israeli Military Court
Saed Bannoura

IMEMC , March 02, 2010

The Israeli Authorities decided to file charges against a 12-year-old Palestinian child from the southern West Bank city of Hebron after arresting him and charging him with throwing stones at the Israeli military.

The child was identified as al-Hasan al-Mohtasib, 12. His 7-year-old brother was also detained but was released later on.

Their father, Fadel, said that his sons were in al-Shallalah Street, in the center of Hebron. His 7-year-old son, al-Amir, was released ten hours after his was kidnapped by the army.

He added that local residents told him that soldiers kidnapped his two children and took them to the nearby al-Karaj military camp.

He went to the camp and the soldiers told him that his sons were moved to al-Haram military camp in the city. Upon arriving at the second military base, he was informed that his children were moved to the police station in Keryat Arba Jewish settlement, in the center of Hebron.

He went to the police station in Keryat Arba' but to no avail. When he returned back home, he found his 7-year-old child standing in front of the door, shaking and terrified.

Later on, an adult detainee at the Ofer detention center, near the central West Bank city of Ramallah, phoned him and told him that his son al-Hasan is there, and that he will be sent to court.

Al-Mohtasib voiced an appeal to human rights groups, and Defense for Children International, to intervene and ensure the release of his child.

http://www.uruknet.de/index.php?p=m63801&hd=&size=1&l=e

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people (shitskin dunecoons) under subjection - Yaako Warrior from AUZ., NZ..., Korea., Germany, RSA, USA., Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems - KHAAYEHMANI

Mar 17, 2010, 2:17:42 PM3/17/10

HOW TO BECOME A SHITSKIN MOSLEM - this is how: fuck goats, fuck your
mother (nikomak), molest children, wear a beekeepers outfit all the
time, never shower or bath, beat your wives, learn terrorist activities
at a maddrassa, wipe your ass with stones, sell the donkey you fucked to
a nearby village, marry a nine year-old , send your child off to an
indoctrination camp, practice thighing with little kids, Hijack a plane,
Hijack a ship, ............ Practice all those and you too could
become a prophet !!

이슬람의 성기를 빨아 당나귀 -
الإسلام يأخذ الحمار القضيب في الشرج

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Ab8hlafT770nZGR6cHZqOThfMHhwY2szYmc0&hl=en

http://www.facebook.com/kangarooistan

Elif air ab tizak mohammad !!!!

helpi...@gmail.com

fes...@wn.apc.org
arah...@gmail.com
kaled...@gmail.com
islamwa...@googlegroups.com
furti...@gmail.com
niy...@msn.com
mehya...@hotmail.com
niy...@hotmail.com
Thomas Santa - tsa...@med.usyd.edu.au

Wassim Noujeim = Faris Jawad

Keysborough Aus.

Jordan Data Communication Ltd.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Ab8hlafT770nZGR6cHZqOThfMHhwY2szYmc0&hl=en

http://www.facebook.com/kangarooistan

Jordan Data Communication Ltd.

Keysborough Aus.

BREAKING NEWS - Emily Fabian (aka Em, Millie, Jinan) is now officially

an apostate and Divorcee - see attached photo of Emily without the
beekeepers suite - she just couldn't stomach Leonardo Fabian's

Proudly Serving Islam and Al Quds

Mar 17, 2010, 2:20:39 PM3/17/10
Ahmad Deedat

Born in the Surat district of India in 1918, Ahmed Hoosen Deedat had no recollection of his father until 1926. His father a tailor by profession had emigrated to South Africa shortly after the birth of Ahmed Deedat.

With no formal education and fighting off the extreme pangs of poverty, he went to South Africa in 1927 to be with his father. His farewell to his mother in India in 1927 was the last time he saw her alive for she passed away a few months later.

In a foreign land, a boy of nine with no formal schooling and command of the English language began preparing for the role he was to play decades later without realizing it.

Applying himself with diligence to his studies, the little boy not only was able to overcome the language barrier but excelled in school. His avid passion for reading helped him gain promotions until he completed standard 6. Lack of finance interrupted his schooling and at the early age of about 16 he took on the first of many jobs in retailing.

The most significant of these was in 1936 where he worked at a Muslim owned store near a Christian seminary on the Natal South Coast. The incessant insults of the trainee missionaries hurled against Islam during their brief visits to the store infused a stubborn flame of desire within the young man to counteract their false propaganda.

As fate would have it, Ahmed Deedat discovered by pure chance a book entitled Izhar-ul-Haq, meaning The Truth Revealed. This book recorded the techniques and enormous success of the efforts of Muslims in India in turning the tables against Christian missionary harassment during the British subjugation and rule of India. In particular the idea of holding debates had a profound effect on Ahmed Deedat.

Armed with this new found zeal, Ahmed Deedat purchased his first Bible and began holding debates and discussions with the trainee missionaries. When they beat a hasty retreat in the face of his incisive counter arguments, he personally called on their teachers and even priests in the surrounding areas.

These successes spurred Ahmed Deedat in the direction of Da'wah. Not even his marriage, birth of children and a 3 year sojourn to Pakistan after its independence dampened his enthusiasm or dulled his desire to defend Islam from the deceitful distortions of the Christian missionaries.

With missionary zeal to project the Truth and beauty of Islam, Ahmed Deedat immersed himself into a host of activities over the next three decades. He conducted classes on Bible studies and gave numerous lectures. He established the As-Salaam, an institute to train propagators of Islam. He together with his family, almost single-handedly erected the buildings including the masjid whih is still a landmark today.

He was a founder member of the Islamic Propagation Centre International (IPCI) and became its President, a position he stills hold today. He has published over 20 books and distributed millions of copies free of charge. He has delivered thousands of lectures all over the world and successfully engaged Christian Evangelists in public debates. Several thousand people have come into the fold of Islam as a result of these efforts.

In a fitting tribute to this monumental achievement, he was awarded the King Faisal International award in 1986, a prestigious recognition of enormous value in the world of Islam.

No number of awards and honours can truly capture the man's essence and zeal for Islam.

May Allah (SWT) bless him for all his efforts for Islam, Insh'Allah!

http://www.islamicinvitationcentre.com/speakers/Ahmad_Dedat.html

MUSLIMS ARE GOOD FOLKS

Mar 17, 2010, 2:47:13 PM3/17/10
The Quran is the delight of the heart

Allaah, the Exalted, revealed the Quran, to be a beacon of light that cannot be extinguished. It is a methodology and way of life that is perfect in all respects. In it is strength that cannot be equaled or repelled. It is the foundation of Eemaan (Faith) and the spring of knowledge. Allaah willed that the Quran be what quenches the thirst for knowledge. It is the delight of the people of wisdom. The Quran is the greatest cure for all ailments. It is Allaah's Rope that cannot be severed. It is the Wise Reminder and the truly Straight Path.

In the Quran are the parables of those who were before us, a prophesy of that which will be after us and a criterion to judge between us. It is Truth with certainty that was revealed to us. The one who lives according to its dictations will be rewarded. The one who judges according to it will be just. The one who calls to it is on the Straight Path. Allaah raises and lowers people's status based on their adherence to it. The Quran, on the Day of Judgment, will intercede on behalf of those who recited it.

Prophet Muhammad said: "The one who reads a single letter from the Book of Allaah will be rewarded with one good deed. (Know that) A good deed is multiplied ten times over. I do not say Alif Laam Meem is one letter. Verily, Alif is one letter, Laam is one letter, Meem is one letter." [At-Tirmithi]

The Book of Allaah to mankind's guidance is like the soul in relation to the body. Therefore, he who abandons its recitation and does not act in accordance to its laws is in a state of spiritual death. Allaah Almighty Says (what means): "And is one who was dead and We gave him life and made for him light by which to walk among the people like one who is in darkness, never to emerge there from?" [Quran 6:122]

A person without Quran is like a person without water, air and medicine. Allaah, the Most Exalted, Says (what means): "And We send down of the Quran, that which is healing and mercy for the believers, but it does not increase the wrongdoers except in loss." [Quran 17:82]

The Quran is a healing for the body and the soul. Whenever life becomes hard and complicated, the Light of the Quran will always brighten the way. It will be a source of solace and tranquility. It will be a defender to you when you are powerless and in need. When the Muslim recites the Quran, he will feel matchless tranquility in his heart and being. This causes him only to fear Allaah alone.

Allaah Almighty Says (what means): "Those to whom people [i.e. hypocrites] said, 'Indeed, the people have gathered against you, so fear them.' But it [merely] increased them in faith, and they said, 'Sufficient for us is Allaah, and [He is] the best Disposer of affairs.' So they returned with favor from Allaah and bounty, no harm having touched them. And they pursued the pleasure of Allaah, and Allaah is the Possessor of great bounty. That is only Satan who frightens [you] of his supporters. So fear them not, but fear Me, if you are [indeed] believers." [Quran 3:173-175]

Sadly, many have not taken this Quran into consideration and have neglected its recitation and implementation. They sought the worldly life and neglected the Hereafter. Allaah Says (what means): "And if you obey most of those upon the earth, they will mislead you from the way of Allaah. They follow not except assumption, and they are not but falsifying." [Quran 6:116]

Tragically, there are those who recite the Quran in its entirety and finish with little more than with what they began with in terms of contemplation and action. Some are so concerned with how they sound, they beautify their voice without ever listening to what is being ordered or prohibited. Truly, there are many reciters of the Quran that the Quran is free from them and their evil. They recite the Quran and are oppressive to themselves and others by not following its orders or forbidding its prohibitions.

Nothing is more valuable to a Muslim in his worldly life and in the Hereafter than reciting the Quran and reflecting and trying to comprehend its meaning. In doing so, an individual will become acquainted with what is good and what is evil. He will see the effects of disobedience of Allaah and its punishment in the parables of those who have come before us. An example of such a punishment is the flood that was sent upon the people of Nooh (Noah) and others similar to it. It is a source of inspiration and it strengthens one's belief in Allaah. For this reason, Allaah Says (what means): "…And when His (Allaah's) verses (Quran) are recited to them, it increases them in faith; and upon their Lord they rely." [Quran 8:2]

This Book was sent and revealed from above the seven Heavens so that it could be comprehended and implemented, it is not just to be recited while the heart is pre-occupied. Allaah Almighty Says (what means):

"This is a blessed Book which We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam], that they might reflect upon its verses and that those of understanding would be reminded." [Quran 38:29]

What has happened to our hearts? Why are our hearts locked out and unresponsive to the Quran? Why do the words enter from one ear and exit out the other? Why have our hearts hardened? Let us comprehend the Quran and implement it in our lives. Let us be from those who implement the Quran in our days and recite it during our nights.

http://www.islamweb.net/ver2/archive/article.php?lang=E&id=134505

William Grosvenor

Mar 17, 2010, 4:23:46 PM3/17/10
On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 22:44:56 -0400, "Zion is going down taking USA
with them and so are the fake jews" <frank...@aol.com> wrote:

>Myth of Holocaust will not survive
>
>French historian and professor of Sorbonne University Robert Faurisson said that the 'myth of Holocaust' fabricated by the Zionists would not survive.

It seems Faurisson is not a historian, and he does not teach anyone,
maggot!! He is a disgraced former academic with several screws loose.

Faurisson is as crazy as that stupid goat fucker Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

"//SHOES THROWER\\\\....................................................................................................................................................}|{ > <j

Mar 18, 2010, 12:26:15 PM3/18/10

"//SHOES THROWER\\\\....................................................................................................................................................}|{ > <j

Mar 18, 2010, 12:30:16 PM3/18/10

Vishnu

Mar 18, 2010, 10:26:44 PM3/18/10

Ahura Mazda

Mar 18, 2010, 10:29:43 PM3/18/10
Message has been deleted

Moslem cartoon character mohammad was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people (shitskin dunecoons) under subjection - Yaako Warrior from AUZ., NZ..., Korea., Germany, RSA, USA., Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems - KHAAYEHMANI

Mar 21, 2010, 9:13:33 AM3/21/10
On 3/13/10 12:34 PM, Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile

--
*HOW TO BECOME A SHITSKIN MOSLEM* - this is how: fuck goats, fuck your

Ahura Mazda

Mar 21, 2010, 4:20:14 PM3/21/10
Iran to fire 11,000 rockets in minute if attacked (AFP)

TEHERAN - Iran warned on Saturday it would fire off 11,000 rockets at enemy
bases within the space of a minute if the United States launched military
action against the Islamic republic. “In the first minute of an invasion by
the enemy, 11,000 rockets and cannons would be fired at enemy bases,” said a
brigadier general in the elite Revolutionary Guards, Mahmoud Chaharbaghi.

“This volume and speed of firing would continue,” added Chaharbaghi, who is
commander of artillery and missiles of the Guards’ ground forces, according
to the semi-official Fars news agency.

The United States has never ruled out attacking Iran to end its defiance
over the controversial Iranian nuclear programme, which the US alleges is
aimed at making nuclear weapons but Iran insists is entirely peaceful.

Iran has for its part vowed never to initiate an attack but has also warned
of a crushing response to any act of aggression against its soil.

“If a war breaks out in the future, it will not last long because we will
rub their noses in the dirt,” said Chaharbaghi.

“Now the enemy should ask themselves how many of their people they are ready
to have sacrificed for their stupidity in attacking Iran,” he said.

Iranian officials have repeatedly warned the military would target the bases
of US forces operating in neighbouring Iraq and Afghanistan in the event of
any attack and already has these sites under close surveillance.

Chaharbaghi said that the Guards would soon receive “rockets with a range of
250 kilometres (155 miles)” whereas the current range of its rockets is 150
kilometres (91 miles).

“We have identified our targets and with a close surveillance of targets, we
can respond to the enemy’s stupidity immediately,” Chaharbaghi added.

He said that the Guards’ weapons were spread out throughout the country and
so would not be affected by any isolated US strikes against military
facilities.

The Guards are Iran’s elite ideological army and responsible for its most
significant weapons such as the longer range Shahab-3 missile which has
Israel and US bases in the Middle East within its range.

http://tinyurl.com/yj9q4jl

kangarooistan

Mar 29, 2010, 8:23:52 PM3/29/10
On Mar 22, 6:20 am, "Ahura Mazda"

<zoroastrians.cult.in.decl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Iran to fire 11,000 rockets in minute if attacked (AFP)
>
> TEHERAN - Iran warned on Saturday it would fire off 11,000 rockets at enemy
> bases within the space of a minute if the United States launched military
> action against the Islamic republic. “In the first minute of an invasion by
> the enemy, 11,000 rockets and cannons would be fired at enemy bases,” said a
> brigadier general in the elite Revolutionary Guards, Mahmoud Chaharbaghi.
>
> “This volume and speed of firing would continue,” added Chaharbaghi, who is
> commander of artillery and missiles of the Guards’ ground forces, according
> to the semi-official Fars news agency.
>
> The United States has never ruled out attacking Iran to end its defiance
> over the controversial Iranian nuclear programme, which the US alleges is
> aimed at making nuclear weapons but Iran insists is entirely peaceful.

.
> Iran has for its part vowed never to initiate an attack but has also warned
> of a crushing response to any act of aggression against its soil.
>
> “If a war breaks out in the future, it will not last long because we will
> rub their noses in the dirt,” said Chaharbaghi.

Jews are GUTLESS COWARDS

They will never attack Iran or anybody who can defend themselves mate

They are like rats in the night , to SCARED to even be indentified ,
they HIDE like the GUTLESS COWARDS they really are , spreading their
filth over everything they come near exactly like RATS mate

thats WHY they steal ID , even steal we mail accounts to HIDE their
identity

EXACTLY like pedophiles mate

/

> The Guards are Iran’s elite ideological army and responsible for its most
> significant weapons such as the longer range Shahab-3 missile which has
> Israel and US bases in the Middle East within its range.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/yj9q4jl

On Mar 30, 4:17 am, "Kevin Rudd, Full of Himself"
<never.make.a.hard.decis...@gutlesswonder.com.au> wrote:
> ªk½ü¤jªk¦n wrote:
> > You dont HUNT rats
>
> > You set TRAPS and catch them
>
> > Its REAL easy to trap rats

simply set up a bait and wait

> Wartch out cock breath, they are coming for you!

Traps baited and set mate , trappin RATS is fun , track em back to
their nests and get all their mates is the best part

No point tryin to hunt RATS , its much easier cheaper and quicker to
"bait and trap" them , and find their nests clear them out properly

With cameras and internet we can set up real good traps for a few
dollars and track them world wide right back to their burrows for
almost nil cost or effort

If you get the right " bait " simply wait until they start nibbling
then keep feeding them until they lead you back to their mates / nests
and bag the lot of then in one go , its 2EZ mate

kanga
=====
Listen Now - 2010-03-24 |Download Audio - 24032010
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/rearvision/stories/2010/2853473.htm#transcript

The story of the Israeli secret service the Mossad.

Annabelle Quince: Welcome to Rear Vision, here on ABC Radio National.
I'm Annabelle Quince.

Reporter Foreign Correspondent: Twenty-seven secret agents, a bunch
of pilfered passports, some quick-change disguises and a pillow.
You dont HUNT rats

You set TRAPS and catch them

Its REAL easy to trap rats

simply set up a bait / feeding station and wait

No point HUNTING rats mate

You let THEM find you , they sniff around looking for a free feed in
the dark , and will find juicy baits given time , so once you get a
few nibbles keep replacing the baits until they lead you back to their
nests

kanga
=====

Moslem cartoon character mohammad KHAAYEHMANI

Mar 30, 2010, 7:39:43 AM3/30/10

www.wassphoto.com

Jordan Data Communication Ltd.

Keysborough Aus.

cult - even the false profit mohammed had his harem of favourite goats

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Ab8hlafT770nZGR6cHZqOThfMHhwY2szYmc0&hl=en

الإسلام يأخذ الحمار القضيب في الش

http://www.facebook.com/kangarooistan
www.wassphoto.com

ªk½ü¤jªk¦n

Mar 30, 2010, 9:16:33 AM3/30/10
Israeli soldiers' shirts joke about killing Arabs

Matti Friedman, Associated Press Writer – Mar 23

JERUSALEM – Israeli soldiers wore T-shirts with a pregnant woman in
the cross-hairs of a rifle and the slogan "1 Shot 2 Kills," adding to
a growing furor in the country over allegations of misconduct by
troops during the Gaza war.

"The smaller they are, the harder it is," says another shirt showing a
child in a gun sight. Soldiers wore the shirts to mark the end of
basic training and other military courses. They were first reported by
the Haaretz daily.

The military condemned the soldiers involved, and it was not
immediately clear how many wore the shirts. They were not manufactured
or sanctioned by the military, and it was not clear how widely they
were distributed.

The shirts "are not in accordance with IDF values and are simply
tasteless," the military said in a statement. "This type of humor is
unbecoming and should be condemned." The army said it would not
tolerate such behavior and would take disciplinary action against the
soldiers involved.

Haaretz showed pictures of five shirts and said they were made at the
unit level — indicating that they were made for small numbers of
troops, perhaps several dozen, at a time. It said they were worn by an
unknown number of enlisted men in different units. The Tel Aviv
factory that made many of the shirts, Adiv, refused to comment.

Few people in the Palestinian territories appeared to be aware of the
T-shirts. In Gaza, Hamas spokesman Fawzi Barhoum said it "reflects the
brutal mentality among the Zionist soldiers and the Zionist society."

Hamas-controlled media consistently glorify attacks on Israelis, and
cartoons in Palestinian newspapers frequently use classic anti-Semitic
images of Jews as hook-nosed, black-hatted, wily and unscrupulous
characters out to rule the world and oppress Arabs.

The Islamic militant group's TV station ran a children's show in which
a Mickey Mouse knockoff fulminated about Israel before it was killed
by a purported Israeli agent. Hamas also mocked Israeli suffering over
its attacks, staging a play about its capture of an Israeli soldier in
which it makes fun of the serviceman crying for his mother and father.

Israel's military has come under increasing scrutiny after
unidentified soldiers alleged that some troops opened fire hastily and
killed Palestinian civilians during the Gaza war several months ago,
including children, possibly because they believed they would not be
held accountable under relaxed open-fire regulations. The military has
ordered a criminal inquiry into soldiers accounts published in a
military institute's newsletter.

On Monday, the military chief of staff, Lt. Gen. Gabi Ashkenazi,
defended his troops.

"I tell you that this is a moral and ideological army. I have no doubt
that exceptional events will be dealt with," Ashkenazi told new
recruits. Gaza "is a complex atmosphere that includes civilians, and
we took every measure possible to reduce harm to the innocent."

The three-week Gaza offensive, launched to end years of rocket fire at
Israeli towns, ended on Jan. 18. According to Palestinian officials,
around 1,400 Palestinians were killed, most of them civilians.
Thirteen Israelis died, three of them civilians.

Hamas and other Palestinian militant groups fire rockets from heavily
populated areas, and Israel says Hamas is to blame for the civilian
deaths because it leaves the military no choice but to attack them
there.

U.N. human rights experts said Monday that Israeli soldiers used an 11-
year-old Palestinian boy as a human shield during the Gaza offensive.
The military ordered the boy on Jan. 15 to walk in front of soldiers
being fired on in a Gaza neighborhood and enter buildings before them,
said Radhika Coomaraswamy, the U.N. secretary-general's envoy for
protecting children in armed conflict.

Israeli army spokesman Capt. Elie Isaacson denied that the military
used human shields, saying "morals and high ethical standards are
paramount" in the army.

Uzi Dayan, a former Israeli deputy chief of staff, said he was
"shocked but not surprised" by the T-shirts.

"I spent many years in the army and I know that if you don't pay
attention all the time, these things can happen. These are very young
people in a combat situation, so you need to have a finger on the
pulse," he said.

American troops in Iraq and Afghanistan have also come under criticism
for heavy civilian casualties in those wars.

The Israeli military misconduct allegations have struck a nerve in
Israel where the military is expected to observe a higher moral
standard.

"We have to face this challenge, not because we're the most moral army
in the world, but because there are democratic norms and laws of war
that we have to keep, and because we want to win and continue living
in a democratic society," Dayan said.

Moslem cartoon character mohammad KHAAYEHMANI

Mar 31, 2010, 10:39:44 AM3/31/10

ªk½ü¤jªk¦n

Mar 31, 2010, 11:42:37 PM3/31/10
A Trial That Will Convict Us All

By Paul Craig Roberts

November 24, 2009 "Information Clearing House" -- Republican members
of Congress and what masquerades as a “conservative” media are
outraged that the Obama administration intends to try in federal court
Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, the alleged mastermind of 9/11, and four
alleged co-conspirators.

The Republican and right-wing rant that a trial is too good for these
people proves what I have written for a number of years: Republicans
and many Americans who think of themselves as conservatives have no
regard for the US Constitution or for civil liberties. They have no
appreciation for the point made by Thomas Paine in his Dissertations
on First Principles of Government (1790): “An avidity to punish is
always dangerous to liberty. It leads men to stretch, to misinterpret,
and to misapply even the best of laws. He that would make his own
liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he
violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach to
himself.”

Republicans and American conservatives regard civil liberties as
coddling devices for criminals and terrorists. They assume that police
and prosecutors are morally pure and, in addition, never make
mistakes. An accused person is guilty or government wouldn’t have
accused him. All of my life I have heard self-described conservatives
disparage lawyers who defend criminals. Such “conservatives” live in
an ideal, not real, world. They desperately need to read The Tyranny
of Good Intentions.

Even some of those, such as Stuart Taylor in the National Journal, who
defend giving Mohammed a court trial do so on the grounds that there
are no risks as Mohammed is certain to be convicted and that “a
civilian trial will show Americans and the rest of the world that our
government is sure it can prove the 9/11 defendants guilty in the
fairest of all courts.”

Taylor agrees that Mohammed deserves “summary execution,” but that it
is a good Machiavellian ploy to try Mohammed in civilian court, while
dealing with cases that have “trickier evidentiary problems” in “more
flexible military commissions, away from the brightest spotlights.”

In other words, Stuart Taylor and the National Journal endorse
Mohammed’s trial as a show trial that will prove both America’s
honorable respect for fair trials and Muslim guilt for 9/11.

If, as Taylor writes, “the government’s evidence is so strong,” why
wasn’t Mohammed tried years ago? Why was he held for years and
tortured--apparently water boarded 183 times--in violation of US law
and the Geneva Conventions? How can the US government put a defendant
on trial when its treatment of him violates US statutory law,
international law, and every precept of the US legal code? Mohammed
has been treated as if he were a captive of Hitler’s Gestapo or
Stalin’s KGB. And now we are going to finish him off in a show trial.

If the barbaric treatment Mohammed has received during his captivity
hasn’t driven him insane, how do we know he hasn’t decided to confess
in order to obtain for himself for evermore the glory of the deed? How
many people can claim to have outwitted the CIA, the National Security
Agency and all 16 US intelligence agencies, NORAD, the Pentagon, the
National Security Council, airport security (four times on one
morning), US air traffic control, the US Air Force, the military Joint
Chiefs of Staff, all the neocons, Mossad, and even the formidable Dick
Cheney?

Considering that some Muslims will blow themselves up in order to take
out a handful of Israelis or US and NATO occupation troops, the payoff
that Mohammed will get out of a guilty verdict is enormous. Are we
really sure we want to create a Muslim Superhero of such stature?

Originally, according to the US government, Osama bin Laden was the
mastermind of 9/11. To get bin Laden is the excuse given for the US
invasion of Afghanistan, which set up the invasion of Iraq. But after
eight years of total failure to catch Osama bin Laden, it became
absolutely necessary to convict some culprit, because the 9/11 Truth
Movement is becoming too strong.

If Mohammed is really the mastermind who defeated the best that
America has to offer, including the thousands of intelligence agents
and strategic thinkers with the responsibility of protecting our
country, Mohammed is a first class genius. What a waste to execute
him! Shouldn’t we first try to turn him? If we had a guy like Mohammed
on our side running Homeland Security, we would forever be safe.
Allegedly, Arabs are corrupt and easily bribed. If we can pay the
rulers of Egypt, Jordan, and Pakistan to operate in our interest
against their own kind, how do we know we can’t sign up Mohammed? I
can see this guy as a highly paid consultant to Homeland Security. In
addition to money, we could make some other concessions, such as
ceasing to persecute Muslim charities and the innocent people who
contribute to them. Using Stuart Taylor’s reasoning, this would be a
good “pragmatic” move.

Unfortunately, there will be no such sensible outcome. David Feige has
told us what the outcome will be (Slate, Nov. 19). The prosecution
doesn’t need any evidence, because no judge and no jury is going to
let the demonized “mastermind of 9/11” off. No judge or juror wants to
be forever damned by the brainwashed American public or assassinated
by right-wing crazies. Keep in mind that the kid, John Walker Lindh,
termed “the American Taliban” by an ignorant and propagandistic US
media, was guilty of nothing except being in the wrong place at the
wrong time. Despite the complete trampling of his every right, he got
20 years on a coerced plea bargain.

The price that Mohammed will pay will be small compared to the price
we Americans will pay. The outcome of Mohammed’s trial will complete
the transformation of the US legal system from a shield of the people
into a weapon in the hands of the state. Feige writes that Mohammed’s
statements obtained by torture will not be suppressed, that witnesses
against him will not be produced (“national security”), that documents
that compromise the prosecution will be redacted.

At each stage of Mohammed’s appeals process, higher courts will
enshrine into legal precedents the denial of the Constitutional right
to a speedy trial, thus enshrining indefinite detention, the denial of
the right against damning pretrial publicity, thus allowing
demonization prior to trial, and the denial of the right to have
witnesses and documents produced, thus eviscerating a defendant’s
rights to exculpatory evidence and to confront adverse witnesses, The
twisted logic necessary to disentangle Mohammed’s torture from his
confession will also be upheld and will “provide a blueprint for the
government, giving them the prize they’ve been after all this time--a
legal way both to torture and to prosecute.” http://www.slate.com/id/2236146

It took Hitler a while to corrupt the German courts. Hitler first had
to create new courts, like President George W. Bush’s military
tribunals, that did not require evidence, using in place of evidence
hearsay, secret charges, and self-incrimination obtained by torture.

Every American should be concerned that the Obama administration has
decided to use Mohammed’s trial to complete the corruption of the
American court system. When Mohammed’s trial is over, an American Joe
Stalin or Adolf Hitler will be able to convict America’s Founding
Fathers on charges of treason and terrorism. No one will be safe.

Moslem cartoon character mohammad KHAAYEHMANI

Apr 1, 2010, 10:55:49 AM4/1/10

cult - even the false profit mohammed had his harem of favourite goats

ªk½ü¤jªk¦n

Apr 1, 2010, 12:14:09 PM4/1/10
So the British gave Palestine to the Jews, okay, in this case Arabs
should give London to the gypsies!!

Moslem cartoon character mohammad KHAAYEHMANI

Apr 7, 2010, 10:50:50 AM4/7/10
Moslem cartoon character mohammad KHAAYEHMANI wrote:
cult - even the false profit mohammed had his harem of favourite goats

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Ab8hlafT770nZGR6cHZqOThfMHhwY2szYmc0&hl=en

ªk½ü¤jªk¦n

Apr 7, 2010, 11:05:38 AM4/7/10

Moslem cartoon character mohammad KHAAYEHMANI

Apr 7, 2010, 12:59:26 PM4/7/10

cult - even the false profit mohammed had his harem of favourite goats

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Ab8hlafT770nZGR6cHZqOThfMHhwY2szYmc0&hl=en

ªk½ü¤jªk¦n

Apr 7, 2010, 1:14:21 PM4/7/10