I HATE TAMILS

bharath kashyap

Jul 7, 2012, 5:21:08 AM7/7/12
NOT a racist here, but i should bring up certain facts about tamilians
in india as to why they are anti-indians. See, the reality being that
they are never in favor to india. It is also a fact that they want to
form a army of their own state rather than to be a soldier for india.
from the details of the last 5 madras regiment, it is clear that none
of the tamilians are willing to be a service-men for India. They have
always tried to be seperate on their own with their own rules and
regulations. I know well because our family has always made great
service to our country. Also dating back to the history, even though
the cholas, pallavas etc kingdoms ruled in dravidian area but they had
no affection to the neighboring kingdoms. This is how they have
developed themselves all the time. Even though, india is funding and
giving all the things to tamil nadu for its development(unlike any
other state in india itself), they are probably the next person to
kashmirians who are asking for a seperation. This is quiet frustrating
to us.sometimes i even feel that why can't we go and deploy a civil
war against tamil nadu. The neighboring states welcome us with great
honor esp., in hyderabad, bangalore etc. but in tamil nadu, we can't
even realize to how they react if we don't adapt to their culture or
don't speak in their language. It is really sad.Another bad thing
about them is they try to get anything whatever they want, this
referring to the formation of ltte and tnla(considered the worst
terror groups of SE asia) or from politically influencing or Emotional
blackmailing by keeping the indian culture at stake(referring to
nityananda who has lot of links with ltte, osha the pervert, etc.).
keeping these facts, it is very important to teach them a lesson.
Tamilians are inscrutable and not well at all.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

bvnag...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2015, 2:56:48 AM9/4/15
Yes I fully agree with you
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

kaushik...@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2017, 6:00:48 AM8/30/17
guys. sundar pichaiand abdul kalam. thats all i ave to say. sure they talk loudly on the phone and most people feel annoyed, but before all that they are indian and than tamil. tamils are nice people, but some of them really do suck. by the way a 13 year old indian living in singapore
Message has been deleted

pranavbh...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2018, 11:25:54 AM2/16/18
See I respect Tamilians but wasn't it tamilian people who drove Telugu people and north indians out of the state and created chaos when they demanded for a democratic elections???

pranavbh...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2018, 11:28:31 AM2/16/18
Ya I agree with the fact that many people from states work at Chennai. But more than the people from other states who came to Chennai. Majority tamilians migrated to other states for opportunities
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

abhilashk...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2018, 3:57:09 PM3/16/18
You seem like a kind one. But some of you exploit others for their own benefit. Tamils are extremely intelligent but they should not take use it to hurt others.
I want to ask you one question.
Which is a better language Tamil or Hindi?
If your answer is Tamil. It explains your bigotry. you can see your innate superiority complex and innate immature racist ideologies for yourself.
But if you have answered that both languages are equally brilliant, then you are a matured man.
Please don't speak about Abdul Kalam. They are genius, highly intellectual people.thee are very few People like him in the world. Please don't attribute his success to your race.
But believe me, if the intelligence is used for manipulation or hurting others it will cease to exist.

creati...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2018, 1:20:24 AM3/19/18
* We are tamils for million years then we are Indians for 70+ years.

* Many tamil's were joined Subash Chandra bose Army to support Freedom movement

* Now we have more numbers in Indian Army than Kerala, Karnataka, and Andhra (Note Kerala ha more in Indian Air force than other south states)

* We oppose Central for Hindi, Sanskrit and Hindu imposition

* We do loose central job opportunities because we deny Hindi

* We have long time relationship with Muslims, Jains, and Christians. We will not accept any religion based politics (eg: BJP)

* For Our country, sri lanka is friendly country even though they attack tamil fishermen. Sorry Indian fisherman. Even central government calls Tamil fisherman instead of Indian fisherman.

* The longest ruled party in TN is Congress not dmk or admk.

* Because we denied hindi, it doesn’t mean we don’t like our India. First of all Hindi is not our National language. We denied hindi, so we share 0.1% of worldwide internet content. What about your language?

* We are one of major tax contributor for India

* Karnataka – welcomed you guys, now they struggle. Did you noticed recent movements in Karnataka for Hindi imposition? Did you know Kannada book publishments were reduced? Kannada movie industry went down as people gave more preference to Bollywood?

* Karnataka and Kannada is recovering now, you all have to soon learn Kannada to live in Karnataka.

* In Tamil nadu you can study any language, there many govt schools teaches Kannada, Telugu, and few schools are there for Hindi too.

* In Tamilnadu many MLA’s speak Telegu in assembly

* Do you know TN has ruled by many non-Tamils? MGR – Malayalam, Jayalaitha – Karnataka, Anna Durai – Telugu.

* Did you understand how India works? We are union of different states, each state govt has its own power. PM cannot control CM, and each state contributes to central to facilitate Railway, Security and other central services.

* Are you Jealous about growth and pride of Tamils?

* You want to throw war against us? You are Racist Num 1, screwed by some Tamil guy I guess.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

anmuk...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2018, 1:11:38 AM9/4/18
that's not true. you should undergo some therapy. You betta dont judge our patriotism. we're more Indian than you.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

krissk...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2018, 8:38:00 PM12/13/18
ltte is not terrorist group learn history talk first otherwise shut your dick
Message has been deleted

shaz...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2018, 4:03:18 PM12/30/18
Correct

jalpashr...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2019, 6:13:32 AM1/15/19
The laziest of breed I have ever come across .
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

bharathk...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2019, 9:54:41 AM6/11/19
Poda porikki naye! India is framed only 70 years ago. But just Google the history of Tamil. It will be more than 2000 years. Then Why we bother about India; when, Indians does not recognize the Tamils and their culture!

puj...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2019, 2:02:42 PM6/26/19
Fortunately or unfortunately i have extreme types of experiences with Tamil guys. Few best friends are from tn. But worst in office also happened because of sick minded colleagues. Best ones had such big hearts. But the worst ones have damaged systems beyond repair. It is difficult to see how such types change tack and fall at feet literally for favours. I know a ref wherein people in ayyappa deeksha fell to their boss's feet in banglore. Abominable. And people under long influence of such cultures have also ingrained selfish, sycophantic, Machiavellian traits to the limit and caused decay of institutions. Possibly its due to the inferiority planted in general psyche possibly due to long time autocracy and exploitation. Else the contrast observed in their society regarding societal interactions cant be explained. Brihadeeshwara vs deep grease in todays TN is pain to know. Legacy of Ramana or tiruvalluvar is blotted by samples we see around. If the cheaps in their realise whats team work they will reagain some respect or wrath of kaveri will be upon them . Saluting great tamils for humanity they practised in spite.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

nasim.ah...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2020, 9:53:58 PM2/4/20
Its not about their prospects and language. Language is good , they find hard to communicate, that also not a problem, their land is filled with natural resources,BUT if anyone says that they have social values with themselves and with others than I must admit they are behind the clock, they are not civilised, their behaviour are like animals. And the only thing they know is to "not getting involved" either to help someone or stoping someone from wrong doing. And those who a e shouting they have done this and that, please , this view never build up in a day. You have a very few good persons in your land. Even tamils hate tamils more than the others. Because their core is not civilised, culture is not celebrating stupid things, it includes social values, Patience, hard working, stay outside of the community. Natural resources are not things you earned. They are humble but not generous, they are rich but lost the dignity over the years, they have so many cultural "function" but their main culture is self centered and doing nothing stop wrong doing. Some of them are very chaotic actually this percentage is around 70%. But that 30% good people dont tried to change them. They only came to this world to sell their natural resources . There are intellectuals everywhere that doesn't count. This views are not made up in a day my dear Tamilians.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

md.kingpin...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2020, 4:38:31 AM7/25/20
On Sunday, May 26, 2019 at 1:04:57 PM UTC+5:30, nimi.s...@gmail.com wrote:
> tamilians re not Indians.They are Srilankans and must go back to their own origin

Then if it comes to origin, Then we all belong to Africa where the human species were born so are an African? or an Indian?. Idiot.

md.kingpin...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2020, 4:41:35 AM7/25/20
On Saturday, August 11, 2018 at 5:21:00 PM UTC+5:30, truean...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, September 4, 2015 at 12:25:34 PM UTC+5:30, Nag wrote:
> > I have worked with few tamilian colleagues. There may be few food people. But majority are cunning people. If you give them an oppurtunity, they will back stab you and try to push you down for their sake of coming up. They are not straight forward and do this cunning work politely. I have seen many examples like this. Many Tamilians are earning their food in Bangalore. but one of my friend could not work for 6 months in HCL chennai due to the cunning character of tamilians.
>
> i agree - if u r colleges are tamilians they will make u r life hell - see how they go in others country and wage war and terrorism - worst people

You are literally the dumbest person I've ever came across in social media. not every people are good. you can't say all the people from you region or state are good and innocent.
Message has been deleted

md.kingpin...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2020, 4:52:52 AM7/25/20
On Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 8:18:13 PM UTC+5:30, pkc...@gmail.com wrote:
> To the racist cunt who said let's attack tamilians, come to TN and try attacking , the people over there will maul you and your entire family into pieces. Stop spreading hate you disgusting piece of shit. Everyone in India loves the country and we are all Indians keep that in mind you stupid son of a bitch

awesome bro, best reply for that racist bitch

shashtr...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2020, 3:30:54 AM7/27/20
Yes, we tamils are definitely ANTI INDIANS.. BECAUSE INDIANS(Hindians) ARE ANTI HUMANS....You never gave tamil people anything. We pay taxes next to MH in India. LTTE, the so called terror group itself is created by Hindians - INdian Govt RAW. Indira gandhi created LTTE, vajpayee is a very good friened of LTTE, the nationalist Su Samy introduced vajpayee to LTTE. Later you created even worse sinhalese terror group headed by Mahind Raapakshe. Hindi is a very regional minority language just like all other languages of India like Tamil, Bengali, Marathi, Telugu etc...But you call hindi a national language and force that ccrap on others, with a motto destroy all other languages. We tamils fight for our right and voice against you hindi and useless sanskrit promotions. We tamil are vocal against cunning Brahminism and so you paint us dark
Message has been deleted

harish...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2020, 12:38:27 AM8/9/20
This shows how uncivilised you are! The statements that you have written are undoubtedly false. The jealousy of you on one of the oldest living Tamil language is beyond a limit. Just try to know and visit our Tamil Nadu for knowing the value of our civilization and culture. Your foolishness of degrading a great land and it's people is absolutely wrong. The statements given by you on our Tamil people is absolutely valid for you and the people who are thinking like you. Don't write the false comments on the land of temples and it's people in the social media which reflects what you are!

ameliewh...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2020, 6:32:07 AM8/27/20

Shubham Kumar

Jul 3, 2022, 1:42:24 PM7/3/22
On Saturday, 5 May 2018 at 16:18:39 UTC+5:30, rame...@gmail.com wrote:
> Plenty of North Indian dogs like Uttar Pradesh Bihar Orissa West Bengal every state people come here to work and earn from Tamil Nadu and scolding tamilnadu
Don't think yourself smart you people always think yourself as superior and others as interior 😏😏
Message has been deleted

Santosh R

Jul 9, 2022, 11:36:17 PM7/9/22
This is true & also false. People who are jealous about others, those who try to pull down others exist everywhere, but one thing that I saw in my IT career is people from states like Andhra, Kerala, North India are more closely bonded to their people & they help each other unlike few Tamil's who easy get jealous with someone's growth and try to back stab you if given a chance.

Even in few mails above some D stocks who say pani puri wala & use abusive slurs forget that there are many Idli, vada waala outside TN and people from those state's don't treat them badly like few do in TN & then they don't preach or give lectures on self respect, social justice, upliftment...blah blah blah.

Note: Naanum Madurai kaaran daan.

Cholathegreat 50

Aug 6, 2022, 10:50:36 PM8/6/22
My language is my identity , not religion or modern nation state.
We can't let the barbarians from outside force us to learn their language and give up mine.
This is my land and only my language will rule
It will be good to look at the example of Pakistan versus Bangladesh to know what will happen.

Remember we got decimated in Sri Lanka not because we didn't fight, but because of changed international situation.

Cholathegreat 50

Aug 6, 2022, 10:51:26 PM8/6/22
We will never learn the BIMARU barbarian language of the rapists and uneducated.

VM Sundaram

Aug 9, 2022, 11:59:01 PM8/9/22
On Sunday, August 7, 2022 at 10:51:26 AM UTC+8, Cholathegreat 50 wrote:
> We will never learn the BIMARU barbarian language of the rapists and uneducated.

Please dont get upset and let others create hatred in your heart. We are all human beings. Were there is good there will be bad. Without darkness we will never know light.

Please remember Thirukural. Its hard to practise, atleast remember it.

தீயினாற் சுட்டபுண் உள்ளாறும் ஆறாதே
நாவினாற் சுட்ட வடு (words hurt and never heal)
Meaning: The fire-burnt wound heals inside but, the tongue-burnt wound leaves an indelible scar.

இன்னா செய்தாரை ஒறுத்தல் அவர்நாண
நன்னயம் செய்து விடல் (Yes, we dont want certain things to happen to even the worst of enemies).
Meaning: Make a wrong doer feel shy, by doing him a favour.
If others harm you, do good unto them, so that they are shamed into realizing their mistakes.

அகழ்வாரைத் தாங்கும் நிலம்போலத் தம்மை
இகழ்வார் பொறுத்தல் தலை (Dont worry be patient, we are already flourishing).
Meaning: Just as the earth that bears the man who tills and digs it, to bear those who speak ill of them, is a quality of the highest respect.

யாகாவா ராயினும் நாகாக்க காவாக்கால்
சோகாப்பர் சொல்லிழுக்குப் பட்டு. (Yes what goes around comes around. Please be humble)
Meaning: Whatever may be the nature of control one may have on things in the world, failure to be vigilant and have control over his tongue, will lead him to misery and great trouble

அழுக்காறு அவாவெகுளி இனாச்சொல் நான்கும்
இழுக்கா இயன்றது அறன் (conduct is virtue when free from these four evils, which are malice, greed, anger and bitter speech)

10) பிறர்க்கின்னா முற்பகல் செய்யின் தமக்கின்னா
பிற்பகல் தாமே வரும் (Please think before you speak)
Meaning: All the evil you do at present bounces back to you later.

Please spend more time on constructive things.

We fought with each other and let others rule us because of that. Please cooperate, respect each others culture, language, identity.
If you dont respect for what I am, how do you expect me to respect you.
Stop creating more hatred. Clear your heart, look for the goodness in others.

What we need is improvement of our living standards, education for the whole of India. Work together to achieve this.
Select and elect good politicians, dont let them divide us "AGAIN".
We are surrounded by enemies North, South, East and West and within us. By infighting we playing into their hands.

God bless everyone. Let India, all its states, all its people live in harmony with its own cultural identity, ethnicity, langauge, colour live in peace cooperatively.

ayaskanta ratha

Oct 20, 2022, 1:23:34 AM10/20/22
On Wednesday, 21 December 2016 at 15:56:58 UTC+5:30, anupra...@gmail.com wrote:
> How can you say that you hate tamil .Just check the list of tamil people working in indian army.And you guys say that tamil as cunning. Is Abdul kalam cunning.you don't have the rights to speak like that.if I speak in tamil in Delhi will you guys be happy .you idiots will see me like fool.And you guys say that we come and work in your places shall I show the people who come from your place and work in tamilnadu..

dont give exceptions they are everywhere ..if majorities are like that then we say the same for all.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

raveen shii

Nov 18, 2023, 12:47:08 PM11/18/23
why didnt indian army help our tamil brothers but helped bangladesh for seperate country
if you hate us we ll hate you

franzty jacob magsakay

Jan 8, 2024, 12:59:42 AMJan 8
Sri Lankan Tamils hate Kashmiris, Telugus, Odias, Kannadigas, Punjabis, Meiteis, Mizos, Sikkimese, Nepalis, etc. because Sinhalas, Burghers, Malays, Moors in Sri Lanka form one harmony and Indian Tribes are prohibited from entering Sri Lanka. Assamese, Kokboroks, Khasis, Garos, etc. Thamizh hate Koshur, Kannada, Telugu, Bhutia, Manipuri, individuals because they are aliens in Sri Lanka and high-ranking MPs like Abdul Rashid Shah, Piyush Iyer, Ningthoukhongjan Chandrakumar Singh, etc. are banned in Sri Lanka beause Sinhalas, Tamils, Burghers, Malays, Moors branded them as aliens and Top MPs like Chandrathanga, Lobsang Tendra, etc. are not allowed in Sri Lanka because they will discriminate Tamils.