Lao American - Nitaya Panemalaythong, Miss Minnesota USA 2012

Hmoob St. Paul

Feb 14, 2012, 6:13:44 PM2/14/12

Hmong-Lao

Feb 15, 2012, 11:31:57 AM2/15/12
On Feb 14, 5:13 pm, "Hmoob St. Paul" <hmoobstpaul2...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Congrats!!!!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt9urK_8HZQ&feature=share

Congratulations Miss Panemalaythong.

HL

Born2beMhong

Feb 15, 2012, 12:45:06 PM2/15/12
On Feb 14, 5:13 pm, "Hmoob St. Paul" <hmoobstpaul2...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Congrats!!!!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt9urK_8HZQ&feature=share

congratulation to MIss Panemalaythong

Sahai Mak Muan

Feb 15, 2012, 7:54:01 PM2/15/12
Wow! Congratulations!

I wish someone post a video with the correct aspect ratio. The one
shown is out of proportion - a 16:9 video squeezed into 4:3.

yoojyim

Feb 15, 2012, 8:52:05 PM2/15/12

> I wish someone post a video with the correct aspect ratio. The one
> shown is out of proportion - a 16:9 video squeezed into 4:3.

What do you mean? Out of proportion? She is kind of
ugly....yeah....she is but hey just be proud b/c she is a Lao girl.

yim

ກາສາລາວ

Feb 15, 2012, 11:12:13 PM2/15/12

yawgnomdub

Feb 16, 2012, 7:59:43 AM2/16/12
On Feb 15, 10:12 pm, ກາສາລາວ <casa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.startribune.com/video/138268184.html#.TzyAxCpyPwc.google
>
> http://www.startribune.com/video/138268184.html

Yeeh, she is very ugly and why she won the miss minnesota? All my
girl friends were more beautiful than her any way.

All4One

Feb 16, 2012, 1:56:48 PM2/16/12
wrote:
> Congrats!!!!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt9urK_8HZQ&feature=share

way to go ms. Panemalaythong!! Always nice to see one of our sisters
make it BIG in the pubic eyes. I hope your achievement is just the
beginning of your success and hopefully it will inspire more asian
american to take part in the pagenant.

jim

vaajmoob

Feb 16, 2012, 6:54:45 PM2/16/12
congrat tsua kuv tug qub hluag nkauj,paab koj zoo sab,noj mo qaabx tsw
pamle,vmged

Sahai Mak Muan

Feb 16, 2012, 8:55:10 PM2/16/12
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. She won, that's all it counts!

I am sure there are more beautiful and more talented girls out there
but for one reason or another, they did not make it or did not
participate, therefore remain unknown. Like anything else in life,
success goes to those who seek it. Maybe someday these more beautifu,
more talented girls will out from the shadow. Until then, this year's
beauty queen of Minnesota belongs to Miss Panemalaythong,
congratulations!

cwjmem

Feb 16, 2012, 11:07:15 PM2/16/12
On Feb 16, 4:59 am, yawgnomdub <yawg...@rocketmail.com> wrote:

> Yeeh, she is very ugly and why she won the miss minnesota?  All my
> girl friends were more beautiful than her any way.

Stop being jealous...old man. She is very pretty and talented!!!
Congrat to her.

ເອັນທີວາຍ ບໍ່ຍອມແກ່

Feb 17, 2012, 6:41:01 AM2/17/12
Cwjmem, that' s a good remark for a jealous old man...

Btw, a big congratulation for a young Lao-American girl!
Message has been deleted

ib koomsa

Feb 22, 2012, 7:50:59 AM2/22/12
For sure she's not... Deary, i send my love and congratulation with
this song from The Wanted :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUJP9Zt5ZaE

On Feb 17, 8:29 am, yawgnomdub <yawg...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
> Oh yeah, she is ugly but she have the talent and able to go for so
> what ever congratulation for the job will done. To me she still ugly,
> not beautiful.

keu...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2012, 5:19:55 PM2/24/12
On Tuesday, February 14, 2012 3:13:44 PM UTC-8, Hmoob St. Paul wrote:
> Congrats!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt9urK_8HZQ&feature=share

Who do people have put a girl down. She must has done something right to win the title. Beauty is not just face value. If you are not beautiful from the inside then whats the point of having beauty on the outside. It's worthless. So be nice and congratulate her for her success...

mali...@gmail.com

May 11, 2012, 12:21:55 PM5/11/12
On Tuesday, February 14, 2012 5:13:44 PM UTC-6, Hmoob St. Paul wrote:
> Congrats!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt9urK_8HZQ&feature=share

Also, you can attend an event tonight to support Nitaya Panemalaytong at Lao Family Community of Minnesota tonight. She'll be there I believe to take photos and autograph her calendar/photos. The address is:

320 W. University Ave, St. Paul, MN. 55103. Starts 7:00pm. Donation starts at $15 per ticket.

idonotknow

May 11, 2012, 3:30:29 PM5/11/12
$15 diam. goodluck kuv mam coj kuv $15 mus cov all-you-can-eat restaurant xwb yuav qoos dua lawm. 15x7 ces tshaj 100 lawm kuv mam xa 100 ntawd mus pub rau tus ob/peb hlis tas los nws twb pw ntig rau kuv xwb ntiag thiab hais tias hlub/nco yuav ciaj yuav tuag yog kuv los tsev tim usa no lawm tseg 6 hli tsis rov mus tshwm tim ub ces kom kuv nyob kuv twj ywm tim usa nws mam tuaj kiag. lub ces tuaj tsis tau los tus plig mam tuaj saib ib zaug. tus ntawd tseem zoo nkauj thiab mos tshaj niag poj blog laus no lawm ntau. kuv 100 ces tsim nyog pub tus tim ub zoo tshaj lawm os.