GREECE BELONGS TO TURKEY !!!!!!!

BCalik

Dec 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/25/97

GREECE BELONGS TO TURKEY.ITS OUR 78th PROVINCE OF TURKEY.GREECE WILL BE ADDED
TO TURKISH MAP VERY SOON .GREEKS RUINED OTTOMAN MEDICAL SCHOOLS .SO GREECE IS
OURS.WE WILL TAKE IT AGAIN .ITS JUST 12 HOURS FOR TURKEY TO TAKE ALL GREECE.SO
, GREEKS GET READY FOR YOUR TURKISH RULERS .

GREECE IS TURKISH LAND
WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT

Sam.

Dec 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/25/97

BCalik <bca...@aol.com> wrote in article
<19971225122...@ladder02.news.aol.com>...

> GREECE BELONGS TO TURKEY.ITS OUR 78th PROVINCE OF TURKEY.GREECE WILL BE
ADDED
> TO TURKISH MAP VERY SOON .GREEKS RUINED OTTOMAN MEDICAL SCHOOLS .SO
GREECE IS
> OURS.WE WILL TAKE IT AGAIN .ITS JUST 12 HOURS FOR TURKEY TO TAKE ALL
GREECE.SO
> , GREEKS GET READY FOR YOUR TURKISH RULERS .

I think it's too late for Turkey to add Greece to their territory, the
Ottoman days
are over my friend. I think it's Turkey you should worry about, Greece is
capable
of delivering heavy and decisive blows to the Turkish economy.

ODOMANTlS1

Dec 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/25/97

AND YOUR MOTHER BELONGS TO ME THE 108 BIMBO ON MY LIST

Luckylouch

Dec 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/25/97

>t: Re: GREECE BELONGS TO TURKEY !!!!!!!

STOP REPLY TO THIS IDIOT HE IS 12 YEARS OLD LOOK AT HIS WRITTING.

TOzturk

Dec 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/25/97

greece blong to greece.I am turkish this person is not turk what so ever.he is
sick person.

Athanasios A. Stathopoulos

Dec 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/25/97

Luckylouch wrote:

> >t: Re: GREECE BELONGS TO TURKEY !!!!!!!
>
> STOP REPLY TO THIS IDIOT HE IS 12 YEARS OLD LOOK AT HIS WRITTING.

I agree, although i think he might be < 10.

What do you all think? Above 10 or below?

--
Thanos Stathopoulos

ODOMANTlS1

Dec 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/26/97

WHO CARE WHAT HE IS OR WHO HE IS STILL A MONGOLOID TURKOBARBARIAN LIKE YOU BUMB
DUMB

SBRK19U2

Dec 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/26/97

DONT YOU WORRY GREEKS. WE WILL END YOUR MISERY VERY SOON .

SBRK19U2

Dec 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/26/97

BY THE WAY,I DECIDED TO EXCLUDE MYKONOS AND LEZVOS ISLANDS FROM MY MAP.BECAUSE
THESE ISLANDS INFESTED WITH GREEK FAGGOTS.

Dafnousis

Dec 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/26/97

>Subject: Re: GREECE BELONGS TO TURKEY !!!!!!!
>From: sbrk...@aol.com (SBRK19U2)
>Date: Fri, Dec 26, 1997 07:16 EST

> BY THE WAY,I DECIDED TO EXCLUDE MYKONOS AND LEZVOS ISLANDS FROM MY
>MAP.BECAUSE
>THESE ISLANDS INFESTED WITH GREEK FAGGOTS.

Are you deranged? or a microminded mongolobastardized with
European genes idiot? What happened to you? did your mother drop you on your
head during birth or from excess masturbation you are slowly destroying your
brain cells?

>The only faggots I see is in my favorite movie, "Midnight Express". You know
where the big, fat and ugly turks want to have sex with the American Boy from
Long Island. I think that perfectly exemplifies the lowlife and sickly society
you call Turkey. AND BY THE WAY DO ME A FAVOR STAY OUT OF OUR NEWSGROUP, STAY
IN YOUR OWN DIRTBAG..

Date: 97-12-25 15:48:49 EST
From: Dafnousis
To: SBRK19U2

In a message dated 97-12-25 02:38:43 EST, SBRK19U2 writes:

<<
TURKEYS GNP (GROSS NATIONAL PRODUCT) :352.8 BILLION DOLLARS.
GREECE HAS NO MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY BUT SHIPPING ARABS OIL TO THE WEST.
GREECE GNP : 93.4 BILLION DOLLAR

CHECK CIA FACTBOOK ABOUT GREECE AND TURKEY >>

GNP is measured on a per-capita basis. It is the overall GNP divided by the
number of people in the country. It is also a measure of the wealthness of
the nation and its people. I don't have a CIA book because I don't believe in
scum facts. Any way a 1995 Fact Book that I have shows the following:

Greece: GNP: $8,200 per capita
Turkey: GNP: $1,783 per capita

and guess what

Cyprus: GNP: $11,000 per capita, just to give you a small gauge

USA: GNP: $20,817 per capita,

so that is why you won't be staying in Cyprus for too long. They can probably
afford to buy one S-300 for every plane you have now, and in the future.

Merry Christmas, my man,
and
Remember Yunan rules. Our Hellas might be small in size but we have colonized
the whole world. It is not the Hellenes in Greece that you have to worry
about, but the Hellenic Diaspora. AND, one day Agia Sophia will soon be filled
with faithfull Orthodox Christians, and not the mascarade museum you have now.
SHAMEFULL!!

So there to you and your maps!

Dafnousis

Dec 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/26/97

>Subject: Re: GREECE BELONGS TO TURKEY !!!!!!!
>From: sbrk...@aol.com (SBRK19U2)
>Date: Fri, Dec 26, 1997 07:13 EST

> DONT YOU WORRY GREEKS. WE WILL END YOUR MISERY VERY SOON .

You know what you need? A nice Brooklyn beating, stop by I'll like to meet
you.

BCalik

Dec 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/27/97

TURKEY BELONGS TO GREECE .ITS OUR 78th PROVINCE OF GREECE. TURKEY WILL BE ADDED
TO GREEK MAP VERY SOON .TURKS RUINED OTTOMAN MEDICAL SCHOOLS .SO TURKEY IS
OURS.WE WILL TAKE IT AGAIN .ITS JUST 12 HOURS FOR GREECE TO TAKE ALL TURKEY.SO
, TURKS GET READY FOR YOUR GREEK RULERS .

TURKEY IS GREEK LAND

ODOMANTlS1

Dec 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/27/97

i'm still wayting to see you sister before i die

Luckylouch

Dec 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/27/97

> I don't have a CIA book because I don't believe in
>scum facts

Shame on you calling any facts scum. you quote them and then call them scum.i'm
not defending the organzation.but as far as thier fact gather intelligence goes
there number one.

As far as the rest of your argument goes give em hell.brother.

BsS30

Dec 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/27/97

May I remind you Turkey was once Greek land. We gave you culture and all the
greatness that Greek ALWAYS offers. Thank you for the wonderful paybacks. We
truly are glad. Yeah RIght . Turks are ridiculous to thinks that Greece will
go to Turkey. If ever a war occurs, we have the Syrians. Why do you Turks
TRYto bully everyone. LIke Killing 1,000,000 Armenians. Whoever takes part in
a disgusting slaughter of people will go to hell. Embarassment not pride is
what you should have for writing this ignorance

TOzturk

Dec 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/28/97

YOU ARE SICK MAN. DEAR GREEK FRIEND PLEASE DO NOT BELIVE THIS PERSON IS
TURKISH.GREECE BLONG TO GREECE THAT IS WHAT TURKS BELIVE.

Athanasios A. Stathopoulos

Dec 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/28/97

TOzturk wrote:

> YOU ARE SICK MAN. DEAR GREEK FRIEND PLEASE DO NOT BELIVE THIS PERSON IS
> TURKISH.GREECE BLONG TO GREECE THAT IS WHAT TURKS BELIVE.

I agree here. Most of these posts come from non-related persons, that
throw a match and wait to see the fire. Probably americans or others
that have fun at the "stupid Greeks and Turks that fight over ridiculous
issues".

--
Thanos Stathopoulos

Max Arch

Dec 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/29/97

RE PAIDIA, DE BLEPETE OTI AYTA TA TOURKAKIA TO MONO POU KANOUN EDO EINAI NA
PROKALOUN FASARIES ???
AGNOISTE TOYS. KA8E FORA POU BGAINEI ENAS ORGISMENOS ELLINAS NA APANTISEI
AYTA TA MALAKISMENA TRIBOUN TA XERIA TOYS...
Max Arch
max-...@usa.net

mr10

Dec 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/29/97

SBRK19U2 wrote:

          DONT YOU WORRY GREEKS. WE WILL END YOUR MISERY VERY SOON .

  YES  [NEAR TO HUMAN BEING]. WHEN WE WILL TAKE BACK OUR HOLLY LAND
  I O N I A  OUR MISERY WILL END.
  AND WHEN WE WILL PLAY FOOTBALL WITH YOUR HEADS.
            YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR ALL YOUR CRIMINALS
      SAY TO YOUR BANDAL PEOPLE THAT THE SWORD IS NEAR TO COME OUT.
    THEY WILL UNDERSTAND.
   THE GREAT KING IS READY.
      ARE YOU READY TO DIE ???

mr10

Dec 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/29/97

Hey turk, maby you are a good man, but remember and never forget...
your people have kill million of greeks in a bad time for us.Millions of
Armenians and from other peoples.
You appear in a time which we was in the most week point of our
thousants years history.
Europeans was feeling good.All our scientists gone to Italy and the dark
ages in europe start to feel the Greek
civilization.What you know as west civilization is the Greek
civilization.
Europeans was always friends with you ,because of you the barbarians
british found the seas free from the normal..
owners which was always the greek fleets.
With your help europe had take the rules.After was amerika.
Now the times are changing again.In europe and amerika nowone want to
fight anymore.
The have the same ilness with us in Byzantium.They are ready to
fallen.And they use Turkey to offer the blood.
The real power behind the war which is coming is Israel,Amerika and
Europe and they use you like theyre hand,
because you can offer blood.
BUT you all forget RUSSIA.
The war which is coming is the WW III my friend turk.
GREECE, RUSSIA,SERBIA,SYRIA,BULGARY,RUMANIA,PERSIA AND THE ARAB NATIONS
is
the one side.
AMERIKA,EUROPE,ISRAEL AND TURKEY is the other side.
But YOU are in the frond line, not the europeans.
So your future i cant say is so good.
Your crazy politics cant see it??

SBRK19U2

Dec 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/29/97

BY THE WAY,I DECIDED TO EXCLUDE MOST OF THE TURKISH ISLANDS FROM MY MAP.BECAUSE
THESE ISLANDS INFESTED WITH TURKISH FAGGOTS.

SBRK19U2

Dec 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/29/97

DONT YOU WORRY TURKS. WE WILL END YOUR MISERY VERY SOON .

Kadir Simsek

Dec 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/30/97

mr10 wrote:
> The war which is coming is the WW III my friend turk.
> GREECE, RUSSIA,SERBIA,SYRIA,BULGARY,RUMANIA,PERSIA AND THE ARAB > NATIONS
> is
> the one side.
> AMERIKA,EUROPE,ISRAEL AND TURKEY is the other side.

Hmmm.. how interesting!
eeeh.. only one question: "When did Greece become friends with the Arab
nations and decided to fight with against Europe??????"

Am I missing a point here or what?

Agamemnon

Dec 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/30/97

Kadir Simsek wrote in message <34A8F6...@rohmhaas.com>...

The point is that the Arab nations all hate Turkey as much as they hate
Israel. Take a look at the genociges prepetrated against the Arabs and
the Greeks and Russians by the Turks and ottomans.

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/argyros.argyrou/turkey/Forces.htm

The only friend Turkey has is America, the friend of Drug Lords,
Mafiosi, & Dictators.

I somehow think that WWIII will be America and Turkey against the rest
of the world, and America will eventually let Turkey rot by changing
sides when it realises its on the loosing side in the same way it did in
WWI and WWII.

Agamemnon

TOzturk

Dec 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/31/97

greeks and turks like dog and cat.

Flying Archaeopterix

Jan 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/1/98

On Mon, 29 Dec 1997 21:12:14 +0200, mr10 <mr...@compulink.gr> wrote:

>Hey turk, maby you are a good man, but remember and never forget...

>BUT you all forget RUSSIA.

>The war which is coming is the WW III my friend turk.
>GREECE, RUSSIA,SERBIA,SYRIA,BULGARY,RUMANIA,PERSIA AND THE ARAB NATIONS
>is
>the one side.
>AMERIKA,EUROPE,ISRAEL AND TURKEY is the other side.

>But YOU are in the frond line, not the europeans.
>So your future i cant say is so good.
>Your crazy politics cant see it??

My dear compatriot,
with all my respect, please try to see how blindly sounds what you
explain here about all those wars etc.

Look, in wars people are dying while "THEY" are having their drinks.

We should stop reasoning like our forefathers. War is a nasty
Malakia. No winner, both sides have always been loosers. The Winner
is the War itself. Think of this.

It is:
"Killing in the name of ...?... (...you do what they told ya...)"
It also is:
"What's in your head(s), zombie(s)" ???

Untill when should we follow the shame of the history?

The future should mostly belong to peoples with Knowledge,
Organisation, Humanity and Peace In Their Heart.

Flying Archaeopterix

fey10...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2016, 2:49:53 AM11/12/16
On Thursday, December 25, 1997 at 8:00:00 AM UTC, BCalik wrote:
> GREECE BELONGS TO TURKEY.ITS OUR 78th PROVINCE OF TURKEY.GREECE WILL BE ADDED
> TO TURKISH MAP VERY SOON .GREEKS RUINED OTTOMAN MEDICAL SCHOOLS .SO GREECE IS
> OURS.WE WILL TAKE IT AGAIN .ITS JUST 12 HOURS FOR TURKEY TO TAKE ALL GREECE.SO
> , GREEKS GET READY FOR YOUR TURKISH RULERS .
>
> GREECE IS TURKISH LAND
> WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA