Costco's Verizon Prepaid International Prepaid Phone Card Plus

Ablang

May 26, 2007, 9:29:22 PM5/26/07
I was wondering if anyone here has had any experience calling
international phone numbers in the Philippines from a US cellphone w/
this card?

Do you need to have a phone w/ Verizon service to use this card?
How much does it cost to call a landline vs a cellphone in Phils? How
many minutes do you get for $30? Can you use your landline to call
int'l w/ this card?

--

http://www.costco.com
Verizon Prepaid International
Prepaid Phone Card Plus
Minutes Never Expire
Instantly Rechargeable
$30.00
Item # 144771
Shipping & Handling included

Order the new Verizon International Prepaid Phone Card Plus when you
need affordable International calling. You will get great rates to
over 200 destinations worldwide and there is never any commitment or
hassle. Need more than $30 of long distance calling time? It's easy to
recharge your card when you take advantage of the new convenient Auto
Recharge feature on your card. Use the card when calling
internationally on your cell phone!

FEATURES:

*
Great low rates to The United Kingdom, Canada, Mexico and over
200 other destinations worldwide
*
Works with your cell phone*
*
Affordable calling from over 100 worldwide destinations back to
the United States
*
Minutes never expire
*
No connection fee
*
No monthly fee
*
Instantly rechargeable - add minutes easily by phone 24 hours a
day!
*
Live U.S. based Customer Service, 7 days a week

PLUS...

*
Golden Retrieversm Info On the Go! (99¢ per call, up to 3
requests per call) for U. S. Directions, Weather, Movie Times, Stock
Quotes and More!
*
PINless Dialing, Speed Dialing and Auto Recharge all at no
additional cost!

International Specific Disclosure

*You must have toll-free access on your cellular phone in order to use
your Verizon Prepaid Phone Card Plus. A higher rate per minute may
apply to some international numbers including wireless phones and
other electronic devices. Per minute rates are in addition to your
cellular airtime charges. Contact customer service from the U.S. at
1-800-934-0035 to obtain actual rate per minute. International calls
to specialty hotlines and audio text numbers may be blocked. Payphone
calls have a 95¢ surcharge on calls from U.S.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE

Payphone surcharge of 95¢ applies and is subject to increase. Calls
within Alaska are 35¢/min**. By purchasing or using a Card, you accept
these Terms and the Terms listed at http://prepaid.verizon.com and
with customer service as they are updated from time to time. For 24
hour domestic customer service, international rates, access numbers,
country codes, or to report a defective card, call 1-800-934-0035
before leaving the U.S. International rates vary and are subject to
change. Max domestic telco is $0.35/min. Golden Retriever calls are
$0.99 each. Up to 3 requests per call). Domestic Directory Assistance
charge of 85¢ per call applies. Cards are rechargeable. Usage rounded
to the next full minute. Call price rounded to nearest whole cent.
Calls to 700,900, or 976 numbers, certain toll-free, operator-
assisted, third party billed, or collect calls not available. No
refund or exchange by Verizon for opened or used Cards or PINS unless
they are defective. For additional service related concerns, you may
contact the state regulatory agency where Card was purchased. Protect
your Card. Card has no cash redemption value. Verizon is not
responsible for lost or stolen cards or PINs. If Verizon suspects
fraudulent use of this card, it may suspend or terminate use of the
Card without further notice. With respect to any allegation, claim, or
dispute related to use of the Card, Verizon liability will be limited
to the face value of the Card. In no event will Verizon be liable for
any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary, or
punitive loss or damage of any kind. Verizon makes no express or
implied representations or warranties about its services and disclaims
any implied warranties. Verizon will not be liable for any act or
omission of any company furnishing a portion of the service or of any
third party. Disputes arising out of or related to this Card will be
submitted for final and binding arbitration under the procedures
described in the Terms that can be found at http://prepaid.verizon.com.
No dispute or claim may be brought as a class action or as a private
attorney general, and you will not have the right to act as a class
representative or participate as a member of a class of claimants with
respect to any dispute of claim. Service in Puerto Rico provided by
MCI International, IN.

** The advertised rate of 35¢ per minute for prepaid phone card calls
within Alaska has been suspended in light of a pending investigation
by the Alaska Regulatory Commission, during which time, Alaskan
intrastate calls shall be rated at 2.86¢ per minute.

Shipping & Terms

Standard shipping via United States Postal Service is included in the
quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 7 -10
business days from the time of order.

Costco.com offers merchandise which complements our warehouse product
selection. Therefore, most items available on our web site are unique
to costco.com.

Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 400 Costco
warehouses worldwide.
[Model International]

Dirty Sick Pig

May 26, 2007, 9:57:40 PM5/26/07
Ablang wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone here has had any experience calling
> international phone numbers in the Philippines from a US cellphone w/
> this card?

Ablang, you're a fucking billy goat cocksucker.

You spam and wash your family laundry in SCF. What the fuck is wrong
with you, asshole?

Hunter

May 26, 2007, 10:49:49 PM5/26/07
I think it's around 35 cents per minute.
Have you tried using Yahoo Live Messenger?
It's got a feature where you can call any phone in the Philippines for 16
cents per minute and free if you do a PC to PC call.

"Ablang" <ron...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Ablang

May 27, 2007, 1:35:09 PM5/27/07
Thanks a bunch Mr Friendly. Aren't you just a sweetheart? Now I
know someone is reading my posts in SCF.

Dirty Sick Pig

May 27, 2007, 4:49:52 PM5/27/07
Fuck you very much just the same, punk.

Ablang

May 28, 2007, 4:07:40 AM5/28/07
Why thank you. That's just lovely. Allow me to return the same
courtesy to you.

Sam Gokaslan

Jun 1, 2007, 8:36:24 PM6/1/07
> described in the Terms that can be found athttp://prepaid.verizon.com.

> No dispute or claim may be brought as a class action or as a private
> attorney general, and you will not have the right to act as a class
> representative or participate as a member of a class of claimants with
> respect to any dispute of claim. Service in Puerto Rico provided by
> MCI International, IN.
>
> ** The advertised rate of 35¢ per minute for prepaid phone card calls
> within Alaska has been suspended in light of a pending investigation
> by the Alaska Regulatory Commission, during which time, Alaskan
> intrastate calls shall be rated at 2.86¢ per minute.
>
> Shipping & Terms
>
> Standard shipping via United States Postal Service is included in the
> quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 7 -10
> business days from the time of order.
>
> Costco.com offers merchandise which complements our warehouse product
> selection. Therefore, most items available on our web site are unique
> to costco.com.
>
> Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 400 Costco
> warehouses worldwide.
> [Model International]

Dear Members,

I do know a better alternative.

If you go to the following link

http://www.global1touch.com/freephonecalls
,

You can register for free like Skype, purchasing initial minimum air
time US$ 10 and you can take advantage of:

- Calling anyone from anywhere in the world for Lowest Rates
- Calling anyone from your own regular mobile phone
- Calling anyone from your own land line phone
- Calling anyone using an IP telephone or an adaptor or soft phone
for free or lowest rates
- Calling any member for free over the Internet
- Calling by accessing access numbers in the countries where are
available
- Calling by using Direct Call Back solution
- Calling by using SMS Call Back solution
- Calling using Web Call Back solution

and other features as they are mentioned in the site.

Enjoy.

Sam