Bakit Maraming Mga Bakla sa Pilipinas?

Azmik

May 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/3/98

How come there are so many homosexuals in the Philippines? I mean the
homosexuals over there are far from shy about it too. Is it something left
over from the Spanish or has it existed in pre-Hispanic times? Or since the
Spanish and other foreign men came over to the Philippines and the "Indios"
had no say when their fellow "Indias" were raped they turned to other men.
Yes, what a wacko idea.

Curious man,
AZMIK

MarcL

May 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/4/98

Wrong. The Philippines is such a considerate society that being a gay or
lesbian is no longer a reason to hide for or be ashamed of.

BTW, your comments are stupid to say the least.

ManongKiko

May 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/4/98

>"Azmik" <degu...@juno.com>
>Date: Mon, May 4, 1998 00:20 EDT
>
>How come there are so many homosexuals in the Philippines? I mean the
>homosexuals over there are far from shy about it too. Is it something left
>over from the Spanish or has it existed in pre-Hispanic times? Or since the
>Spanish and other foreign men came over to the Philippines and the "Indios"
>had no say when their fellow "Indias" were raped they turned to other men.
>Yes, what a wacko idea.
>
>Curious man,
>AZMIK

I dunno but a handsome Flip that I asked before had said that it might be
because of too much sex with women. Kung baga sa pagkain ay nagsawa na at
gustong matikman ang iba.

B Vergara

May 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/4/98

On Mon, 04 May 1998 13:02:46 +0800, MarcL
<sa.amon...@gsb.curtin.edu.au> wrote:

>Wrong. The Philippines is such a considerate society that being a gay or
>lesbian is no longer a reason to hide for or be ashamed of.
>
>BTW, your comments are stupid to say the least.
>

>Azmik wrote:
>>
>> How come there are so many homosexuals in the Philippines? I mean the
>> homosexuals over there are far from shy about it too. Is it something left
>> over from the Spanish or has it existed in pre-Hispanic times? Or since the
>> Spanish and other foreign men came over to the Philippines and the "Indios"
>> had no say when their fellow "Indias" were raped they turned to other men.
>> Yes, what a wacko idea.

Uh, I'm not sure if I could agree with either of your answers. I
seriously doubt there is any causal relationship, or any continuities,
for that matter, between any precolonial homosexual tradition and
1998. (I'm *sure* that homosexuality existed then, as it always has,
but that's pointless hypothesizing at this point.)

And so far as the Philippines "is such a considerate society" --
please. Employment discrimination against lesbians and gays is
systemic; the media, much less the general public, has barely advanced
beyond the limp-wristed stereotype, milking homosexuality for mere
entertainment value; the religious right has looooong discriminated
against lesbians and gays (I won't even go there); the government has
never taken seriously the impact of HIV/AIDS on the Filipino
community, much more taken any steps at all to recognize equal rights
for homosexuals (job security, adoption, marriage, tax exemption for
partners, etc.).

I won't even begin to write about discrimination against women (why do
they keep on lobbying for sexual harassment laws?), the ugly (since
when did one's looks guarantee that one was a better worker?),
non-Tagalogs, the dark-skinned (see below, "Elizabeth Ramsey dyoks,")
etc.

All right; back to work...

Later,
Ben

http://www.bigfoot.com/~bvergara/
to email me, remove "removethistoreply" from my address

clap...@aol.com

May 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/4/98

In article <#kZLsPxd...@upnetnews02.moswest.msn.net>#1/1,

"Azmik" <degu...@juno.com> wrote:

> How come there are so many homosexuals in the Philippines? I mean the
> homosexuals over there are far from shy about it too. Is it something left
> over from the Spanish or has it existed in pre-Hispanic times? Or since the
> Spanish and other foreign men came over to the Philippines and the "Indios"
> had no say when their fellow "Indias" were raped they turned to other men.
> Yes, what a wacko idea.
>
> Curious man,
> AZMIK

Maybe the baklas proliferated after the americans came.in the spanish time
this wasnt tolerated at all. the spaniards were very into machismo thing.

jpb

May 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/4/98

Azmik wrote:

> How come there are so many homosexuals in the Philippines? I mean the
> homosexuals over there are far from shy about it too. Is it something left
> over from the Spanish or has it existed in pre-Hispanic times? Or since the
> Spanish and other foreign men came over to the Philippines and the "Indios"
> had no say when their fellow "Indias" were raped they turned to other men.
> Yes, what a wacko idea.

...excuse me....your point is......?

> Curious man,
> AZMIK

Fred Amores

May 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/4/98

Azmik wrote:

> How come there are so many homosexuals in the Philippines? I mean the
> homosexuals over there are far from shy about it too. Is it something left
> over from the Spanish or has it existed in pre-Hispanic times? Or since the
> Spanish and other foreign men came over to the Philippines and the "Indios"
> had no say when their fellow "Indias" were raped they turned to other men.
> Yes, what a wacko idea.
>
> Curious man,
> AZMIK
This is a good news for Manoling Morato...a landslide vote. Maybe you
watched too many Pinoy TV shows or read tsismis magazines. They are all
over the place and professions. May baklang pari, senador, tongresman,
mayor, panggagamot,titsers, con-artists, actors, "beauty queens", and
other productive jobs. It shows the openness of our Philippine society.
Wait a minute.... Is there any known bakla general in our armed forces?

Azmik

May 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/4/98

Thank you Ben....interesting analysis!

B Vergara wrote in message <354feed2...@news.lanminds.com>...

>On Mon, 04 May 1998 13:02:46 +0800, MarcL
><sa.amon...@gsb.curtin.edu.au> wrote:
>
>>Wrong. The Philippines is such a considerate society that being a gay or
>>lesbian is no longer a reason to hide for or be ashamed of.
>>
>>BTW, your comments are stupid to say the least.
>>

>>Azmik wrote:
>>>
>>> How come there are so many homosexuals in the Philippines? I mean the
>>> homosexuals over there are far from shy about it too. Is it something
left
>>> over from the Spanish or has it existed in pre-Hispanic times? Or since
the
>>> Spanish and other foreign men came over to the Philippines and the
"Indios"
>>> had no say when their fellow "Indias" were raped they turned to other
men.
>>> Yes, what a wacko idea.

Azmik

May 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/4/98

ManongKiko wrote in message
<199805040941...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...

>>"Azmik" <degu...@juno.com>
>>Date: Mon, May 4, 1998 00:20 EDT

>>How come there are so many homosexuals in the Philippines? I mean the
>>homosexuals over there are far from shy about it too. Is it something
left
>>over from the Spanish or has it existed in pre-Hispanic times? Or since
the
>>Spanish and other foreign men came over to the Philippines and the
"Indios"
>>had no say when their fellow "Indias" were raped they turned to other men.
>>Yes, what a wacko idea.
>>

>>Curious man,
>>AZMIK
>
>I dunno but a handsome Flip that I asked before had said that it might be
>because of too much sex with women. Kung baga sa pagkain ay nagsawa na at
>gustong matikman ang iba.

For me, I'll stick with women!

Peace,
AZMIK

Azmik

May 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/4/98

Typical MarcL response...

Criticize Azmik's "stupid" comments then ignore the rest.

Hey buddy, keep it up with criticism...show SCF what a jerk you are!

All my love,
AZMIK

Azmik

May 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/4/98

>>BTW, your comments are stupid to say the least.

You're just jeh-loose!

Ini-Ibig Kita,
Azmik

MarcL

May 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/5/98

You're arguments are either ill-informed or simply based on your
personal
opinion but lacked informed sources.

1. Do you know that in some trades (like beauty/hair care, fashion,
function
management eg wedding arragements) in RP gays have excelled? Don't you
think that
this is a sign of RP's society's wide acceptance of the 3rd sex?
2. Do you think that gay-bashing in RP (in the streets or in the media)
is wide
spread as that, for example, of the US or even Australia (even with
their now
world-reknowned gay mardi gras?)
3. Do you know that one of the many sectoral groups that prominently
opposed the cha-cha (chartered change) was a nation-wide gay/lesbian
organization?
4. Do you that in Cebu, it a common knowledge a prominent politician (a
former senator,
congressman and now running for the senate) is a gay. But has the Cebu
electorate
discriminated him for being gay? A lesbian is also running for congress.
5. Where can you find communities (only in RP) that hold gay beauty
contests in
yearly basis? Witnessed one Cebu last X-mas sponsored by a chain of
department stores
and held in its own premises!

And taking about AID/HIV (not just among gays)
6. Do you that then Health Sec. Flavier went head-to-head with the
powerful catholic church
to promote condom against, among others, to fight agains AID/HIV.
7. Do you know that the RP gov't have shelter house for AID/HIV victims?
8. Do you know the gov't have enlisted the help of HIV victims to
educate the public about the menace of AIDS?
9. And talking about AIDS/HIV, do you know that in RP a man vowed to die
with the a woman he married despite the fact he knows that she is HIV
positive.

B Vergara wrote:

> Uh, I'm not sure if I could agree with either of your answers. I
> seriously doubt there is any causal relationship, or any continuities,
> for that matter, between any precolonial homosexual tradition and
> 1998. (I'm *sure* that homosexuality existed then, as it always has,
> but that's pointless hypothesizing at this point.)
>
> And so far as the Philippines "is such a considerate society" --
> please. Employment discrimination against lesbians and gays is
> systemic; the media, much less the general public, has barely advanced
> beyond the limp-wristed stereotype, milking homosexuality for mere
> entertainment value; the religious right has looooong discriminated
> against lesbians and gays (I won't even go there); the government has
> never taken seriously the impact of HIV/AIDS on the Filipino
> community, much more taken any steps at all to recognize equal rights
> for homosexuals (job security, adoption, marriage, tax exemption for
> partners, etc.).
>

> I won't even begin to write about discrimination against women (why do

> they keep on lobbying for sexual harassment laws?).

I'm fuzzled at your question. May be you should also ask why we need
laws to
protect from lawlessness and reward incorrigble sexual predators
(like bill) by outlawing sexual harassment laws.

> the ugly (since
> when did one's looks guarantee that one was a better worker?),
> non-Tagalogs, the dark-skinned (see below, "Elizabeth Ramsey dyoks,")
> etc.

May be you should dig deeper into the vastness of human prejudice.

Leonardo

May 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/5/98

In general, MarcL seems to be seeing things from the positive,
glass-half-full side; B Vergara, from the negative,
glass-half-empty side. I agree with both. I think both
are right. I couldn't tell you who is "more" right, but
I would tend to side with B Vergara, mainly from a desire
to have progress and education continue and accelerate,
rather than stall or slow down. There is still a lot of
discrimination, misinformation, and stereotyping out there.

For example, just a few months ago, there was a news posting
here that showed that the Philippine military, in particular,
its Academy and a sampling of Academy alumni, discriminates.
To the extent that the military is a reflection of the
larger society, the present situation is still far from
where it can and should be---namely a truly just society
that recognizes, respects, values, and protects diversity
in human sexual expression.

MarcL wrote:
> ...sign of RP's society's wide acceptance of the 3rd sex...

I dislike and wish we would stop using the term "third sex".
I know people usually mean well, but it confuses sex (gender)
with sexual orientation. It seems to be a uniquely Filipino
creation---those ever inventive Filipinos just had to show
how clever and novel they are. Well, I think the term
promotes misunderstanding and perpetuates stereotypes more
than it helps reduce prejudice.

If sex and sexual orientation were to be combined in
a single number, then what would lesbians be? The
fourth sex? Transvestites...fifth? Cross-dressers...sixth?
What about gay transvestite cross-dressers? How about
bisexual males who are sexually attracted to males 70%
(females 30%), and emotionally attracted to males 20%
(females 80%)? Would they be the 1.7.2nd sex?
Or do we just lump all the deviants from the majority
into the all-embracing third sex category? If so,
at what point do you go from being of the first
to being of the third sex?

There are only two sexes, but there is an infinite
diversity of valid human sexual expression.
The problem with the term third sex is that it
does not recognize that fact.

johnn...@hotmail.com

May 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/5/98

"Azmik" <degu...@juno.com> wrote:

> How come there are so many homosexuals in the Philippines? I mean the
> homosexuals over there are far from shy about it too.

What's evil about being homosexual? They're normal people, too, aren't they?

JT
HeteroPhobic

Pedro Penduko

May 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/5/98

clap...@aol.com wrote in message <6ilgnm$2vq$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

>In article <#kZLsPxd...@upnetnews02.moswest.msn.net>#1/1,
> "Azmik" <degu...@juno.com> wrote:
>>
>> How come there are so many homosexuals in the Philippines? I mean the

>> homosexuals over there are far from shy about it too. Is it something
left
>> over from the Spanish or has it existed in pre-Hispanic times? Or since
the
>> Spanish and other foreign men came over to the Philippines and the
"Indios"
>> had no say when their fellow "Indias" were raped they turned to other
men.
>> Yes, what a wacko idea.
>>
>> Curious man,
>> AZMIK
>>

>Maybe the baklas proliferated after the americans came.in the spanish time
>this wasnt tolerated at all. the spaniards were very into machismo thing.

If The spaniards were in to machismo, how do you explain that in Hispanic
(Once under spain) countries, Puerto Rico, Mexico, the Central Americas, the
gay people are proliferariting. And the Baklas of these countries are as
malandi as the ones in the philippines.
And why are you so concerned about this, do they threaten your masculinity
or is it affecting your latent homsexuality, attempting to bring out in the
open?
PP

mahalkositoyang

May 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/5/98

>What's evil about being homosexual? They're normal people, too, aren't they?
>
>JT
>HeteroPhobic

homosexuals are not normal. people who believe that homosexuals are
normal aren't normal either.people who believe that homesexuals are
not normal are normal. people who believe that the people who believe
that homesexuals are normal are not normal are normal. this is my view
of what's normal and what's not normal when talking about whether
homesexuality is normal or not normal.
wanna talk about orthogonal homosexuality? i don't, because i'm
normal. hiihiihiiihii.

kard...@hotmail.com

May 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/5/98

In article <354f75cc...@news.mindspring.com>#1/1,

cdcd...@mindspring.com wrote:
> homosexuals are not normal. people who believe that homosexuals are
> normal aren't normal either.people who believe that homesexuals are
> not normal are normal. people who believe that the people who believe
> that homesexuals are normal are not normal are normal. this is my view
> of what's normal and what's not normal when talking about whether
> homesexuality is normal or not normal.

What if any of the above are alumni from the Philippine Normal College?

johnn...@hotmail.com

May 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/5/98

cdcd...@mindspring.com wrote:

> homosexuals are not normal.

Can you explain for the rest of the world why not?

JT
WaitingForLemonHead'sStory

kardo

May 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/5/98

...so normally, they're normal Normal grads... is that the norm, Norm?

jibong wrote:

> they become social studies teachers, scoutmasters, guidance counselors,
> etc.
> --
>
> jibong
>
> kard...@hotmail.com wrote in article <6io93c$3d3$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

kardo

May 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/5/98

INTRODUCTION OF SODOMY

From what I remembered of its movie ads, Sodom and Gomorrah seemed like a
typical sword-and-sandal picture, just like The Ten Commandments, The Robe, or
Ben Hur. I was old enough to know the biblical allusion in the title, but too
young to view the film or understand why the adults were so titillated by a
supposedly "religious" film that they had to discuss it in whispers in front
of the children! Later, learning about sex from equally ignorant schoolmates,
I heard that Gomorrah was a venereal disease that you caught from some
"unnatural act" called sodomy, which originated from a place called Sodom.

In Genesis, we get the story straight. God informs Abraham that Sodom will be
destroyed from its wickedness, and Abraham asks God why he will destroy both
good and bad people: what if there are fifty good people in Sodom? God
relents and promises to spare Sodom if they can find fifty good people there.
Abraham haggles down to ten good people and God agrees. Two angels are sent
to Sodom where they visit a good man named Lot. Being angels they must have
been such beautiful men that the people of Sodom got so excited they stormed
Lot's house that his two visitors be given to them for sex. Lot offers his
two virgin daughters instead, but the people insist on the men. Some men
forced their way into the house and are blinded. Now I know the origin of the
word sodomy.

You will have to read the rest of the story yourself -- down to Lot's wife
turning into a pillar of salt -- because today's column is equally amusing and
about sodomy in the sixteenth-century Philippines. With Lent safely over, I
can say, without blushing, that the sources for this column happened to be the
friar accounts of the lifestyles of the pre-Hispanic Filipinos.
Unfortunately, the friars were too prude and their accounts explicit; however
these remain entertaining because of the wild theory that our ancestors did
not practice sodomy and that this "unnatural act" was introduced by the
Philippines by the Chinese! They put forward the linguistic argument that
since there was no Filipino word for Sodomy, then it did not exist. Malabo
yata.

In 1598, the archbishop of Manila wrote the king of Spain about the Chinese
practicing sodomy among themselves and spreading the habit throughout the
archipelago. In the same year, Antonio de Morga, a civil official, wrote to
Spain calling restrictions in the movements of the Chinese who were causing so
much trouble in terms of crime and other practices including sodomy. Even
Augustinian missionaries in Iloilo were horrified by the practice because they
believed that if God's patience was taxed he would repeat what he did to
Sodom.

Miguel Benavides, archbishop of Manila an founder of UST, was one who insisted
on tougher measures. In 1605, he requested that a new parian be set up to
segregate the Chinese and protect the Filipinos, both male and female, from
this sin against nature. He advised the king to expel the guilty from the
islands and allow only merchant Chinese into the colony. He also asked that
these few Chinese be placed on ships in the harbor during the night! But
because the Chinese were indispensable to colonial life as artisans,
carpenters, merchants, etc., poor Benavides was a voice in the wilderness. He
lamented that morals were lax because of greed and complained that since they
protected the Chinese who ran flourishing poultries in Quiapo, the Jesuits
were thus blinded by commerce and looked the other way while sodomy and other
sins were committed in their midst.

Obviously, the Spanish chroniclers were sinophobes who blamed the Chinese for
every imaginable crime in Philippine society -- from disease and kinky sex to
economic sabotage. The accounts reveal the way people thought in the
sixteenth century and show how much we have progressed or retrogressed. Was
sodomy indeed brought by the Chinese? I have no ready answers -- pending more
detailed research on the history of Philippine private life. However, instead
of saying sodomy was nonexistent, can we hypothesize that the incidence of
homosexuality increased among the Filipinos? because of the Chinese? or
because of the Spanish? This will surely make a highly readable dissertation.

_____________________________
Ambeth R. Ocampo, "Bonificacio's Bolo," Anvil Publishing, Inc., 1995.

MARtin

May 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/5/98

johnn...@hotmail.com wrote in message
<6iohd8$hd7$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
:In article <354f75cc...@news.mindspring.com>#1/1,

: cdcd...@mindspring.com wrote:
:>
:> homosexuals are not normal.
:
:Can you explain for the rest of the world why not?
:
---------------------------------
Normal is determined by society or culture. It changes. Me think,
baklas are natural. Ang mas-masarap ngang alimango 'yung BAKLA. But
with people, though, it's natural to have BAKLAs too; there's also
artificial ones---'yung mga nagpa-sex change. ngiiiii!!!!!

Bosco Moriones

May 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/6/98

During the period in which I lived in Manila, though I was ever
conscious of the numerous bakla, never once did I feel uncomfortable
with them the way it is easy to be here in Australia, or in the USA.

In the Philippines they seem to be taken for granted, integrated with
'straights' without rancour, or persecution.

I had the very best hairdressing and manicure I ever had from the bakla
at the Pigalle - which used to be behind the New Bangkok bar in Del
Pilar, Ermita.

Only recently while visiting relations in Manila, my wife was roped in
as a judge of the local bakla beauty competition!

jibong

May 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/6/98

they become social studies teachers, scoutmasters, guidance counselors,
etc.
--
Illogical statements coming from irrational sources
make sense. 1 + 1 = 10

jibong

kard...@hotmail.com wrote in article <6io93c$3d3$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

> What if any of the above are alumni from the Philippine Normal College?

B Vergara

May 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/6/98

On Tue, 05 May 1998 11:30:49 +0800, MarcL
<sa.amon...@gsb.curtin.edu.au> wrote:

>You're arguments are either ill-informed or simply based on your
>personal
>opinion but lacked informed sources.

Sure, they are indeed based on my personal opinion, and no, I can't
quote any statistics. But neither do you, I think.

>1. Do you know that in some trades (like beauty/hair care, fashion,
>function
>management eg wedding arragements) in RP gays have excelled?

Yes.

> Don't you
>think that

>this is a sign of RP's society's wide acceptance of the 3rd sex?

No.

As empowering as it may be to excel in certain niche occupations, I
would still like to see more lesbians and gays in more prominent,
"mainstream" professions. But you're right -- I think their prominence
in the showbiz and entertainment realm is a good thing.

>2. Do you think that gay-bashing in RP (in the streets or in the media)
>is wide
>spread as that, for example, of the US or even Australia (even with
>their now
>world-reknowned gay mardi gras?)

Yes. But again, I can quote no statistics.

>3. Do you know that one of the many sectoral groups that prominently
>opposed the cha-cha (chartered change) was a nation-wide gay/lesbian
>organization?

But that doesn't prove your point about the Philippines being a more
"considerate" society or the "wide acceptance" of homsexuals.

>4. Do you that in Cebu, it a common knowledge a prominent politician (a
>former senator,
>congressman and now running for the senate) is a gay. But has the Cebu
>electorate
>discriminated him for being gay? A lesbian is also running for congress.

This may be a mere quibble, but the fact that it's merely "common
knowledge," or that his sexuality has always been spoken of in terms
of rumors does point to the very obvious fact that homosexuality is
stigmatized in Philippine society, as it is elsewhere. The day that an
openly gay politician runs -- but I live in San Francisco, which is
very different from the entire world, I suppose.

>5. Where can you find communities (only in RP) that hold gay beauty
>contests in
>yearly basis? Witnessed one Cebu last X-mas sponsored by a chain of
>department stores
>and held in its own premises!

I doubt that it's "only in RP," but yes, I do see your point. But
again, this does not refer to the political issues I raised.

>And taking about AID/HIV (not just among gays)
>6. Do you that then Health Sec. Flavier went head-to-head with the
>powerful catholic church
>to promote condom against, among others, to fight agains AID/HIV.
>7. Do you know that the RP gov't have shelter house for AID/HIV victims?
>8. Do you know the gov't have enlisted the help of HIV victims to
>educate the public about the menace of AIDS?
>9. And talking about AIDS/HIV, do you know that in RP a man vowed to die
>with the a woman he married despite the fact he knows that she is HIV
>positive.

Well, none of your cited evidence really touched on the other issues I
brought up: gay-bashing in the media, employment discrimination, equal
rights (legal recognition of homosexual partnerships, etc.). While
HIV/AIDS certainly constitutes a significant issue -- and indeed,
probably *the* most important -- on whatever lesbian/gay political
agenda, it is still but one of many issues. Though I definitely
applaud Flavier's actions, I believe Flavier was acting in terms of
his reaction as Health secretary to a public health crisis, and not
the rights of homosexuals per se; that is, I doubt (pointless
hypothesizing again) he'd go up to bat for recognition of equal rights
for lesbians and gays. But maybe he has; I don't know. I find it
significant that the most prominent spokesperson for Filipino PWAs is
a heterosexual female (I can't remember her name anymore); I think
this resonates with the general feeling among some sectors (the
religious right, some parts of the media, some parts of the general
public) that AIDS constitutes some sort of divine punishment for gays,
and that it wasn't necessarily the woman's "fault" (as opposed to gay
men's "fault").

Again, I believe that homophobia is still very deeply rooted in
Philippine society. Yes, I believe that there is growing acceptance
and "toleration" (I like that word -- kind of like what you'd use to
describe a buzzing mosquito, or an itchy scalp), but it is still not
enough.

For every "Hey, Jay" there's a "Multong Bakla,"
Ben

np: sanctum, "{-}"

ED LIPPIETT

May 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/6/98
to kard...@hotmail.com
Now watch that my ex went to PNC

kard...@hotmail.com wrote:

> > homosexuals are not normal. people who believe that homosexuals are
> > normal aren't normal either.people who believe that homesexuals are
> > not normal are normal. people who believe that the people who believe
> > that homesexuals are normal are not normal are normal. this is my view
> > of what's normal and what's not normal when talking about whether
> > homesexuality is normal or not normal.

vcard.vcf

Bambam Q.

May 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/6/98

mahalkositoyang wrote:

> homosexuals are not normal. people who believe that homosexuals are
> normal aren't normal either.people who believe that homesexuals are
> not normal are normal. people who believe that the people who believe
> that homesexuals are normal are not normal are normal. this is my view
> of what's normal and what's not normal when talking about whether
> homesexuality is normal or not normal.

> wanna talk about orthogonal homosexuality? i don't, because i'm
> normal. hiihiihiiihii.

First, you have to define what you mean by the word normal. What's normal to you
may not be normal to others. Do you actually mean "different?" If so, we are all
different from each other. Some are just more visibly different than others. In
this case, being different is actually normal. Di ba?

--
Pinagpipitagan,

Bambam Q.

http://www.hooked.net/~amdg85/

"Work is the curse of the drinking class."
- Oscar Wilde

**To reply by email, remove "nospam" from my email address**

synthetic liar

May 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/6/98

johnn...@hotmail.com wrote:

>In article <354f75cc...@news.mindspring.com>#1/1,

> cdcd...@mindspring.com wrote:
>>
>> homosexuals are not normal.
>

>Can you explain for the rest of the world why not?
>

>JT
>WaitingForLemonHead'sStory

oh come on johnny don't give me that why not crap. humans are either
male or female. their organs of reproduction are different but
complementary, the rod goes in the front slit. can two slits be made
to reproduce? can two rods?

michael, row the boat ashore, will you?

Aurea Anne Tucay

May 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/7/98

Bambam Q. wrote:

> mahalkositoyang wrote:
>
> > homosexuals are not normal. people who believe that homosexuals are
> > normal aren't normal either.people who believe that homesexuals are
> > not normal are normal. people who believe that the people who
> believe
> > that homesexuals are normal are not normal are normal. this is my
> view
> > of what's normal and what's not normal when talking about whether
> > homesexuality is normal or not normal.
> > wanna talk about orthogonal homosexuality? i don't, because i'm
> > normal. hiihiihiiihii.
>
> First, you have to define what you mean by the word normal. What's
> normal to you
> may not be normal to others. Do you actually mean "different?" If so,
> we are all
> different from each other. Some are just more visibly different than
> others. In
> this case, being different is actually normal. Di ba?

And "normal" is not necessarily a good thing; likewise, "abnormal" is
not necessarily bad. Einstein and Hellen Keller were certainly
different enough that they stand out, ja?

pin...@hotmail.com

May 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/8/98

In article <6imeog$8dt$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,

johnn...@hotmail.com wrote:

> In article <#kZLsPxd...@upnetnews02.moswest.msn.net>#1/1,
> "Azmik" <degu...@juno.com> wrote:
> >
> > How come there are so many homosexuals in the Philippines? I mean the
> > homosexuals over there are far from shy about it too.
>
> What's evil about being homosexual? They're normal people, too, aren't they?
>
> JT
> HeteroPhobic

> http://www.dejanews.com/ Now offering spam-free web-based newsreading

Filipinos are more open-minded, and accepting in the Philippines...
Not to mention that homosexuals have nothing to be ashamed of!!!

Ronnette

May 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/8/98

> > mahalkositoyang wrote:
> >
> > > homosexuals are not normal. people who believe that homosexuals are
> > > normal aren't normal either.people who believe that homesexuals are
> > > not normal are normal. people who believe that the people who
> > believe
> > > that homesexuals are normal are not normal are normal. this is my
> > view
> > > of what's normal and what's not normal when talking about whether
> > > homesexuality is normal or not normal.
> > > wanna talk about orthogonal homosexuality? i don't, because i'm
> > > normal. hiihiihiiihii.

my cuzin'z told me lotz about you. i supposez you are "normal", for a
moron, yez, me thinkz you behave in "normal" way moronz do!

--
,.:::.,
@*,";;;;;;;",@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@

colosan

May 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/9/98

synthetic liar wrote in message <3550aa86...@news.mindspring.com>...

>> cdcd...@mindspring.com wrote:
>>>
>>> homosexuals are not normal.
>>

>>Can you explain for the rest of the world why not?
>>
>>JT
>>WaitingForLemonHead'sStory
>
>oh come on johnny don't give me that why not crap. humans are either
>male or female. their organs of reproduction are different but
>complementary, the rod goes in the front slit. can two slits be made
>to reproduce? can two rods?
>
>michael, row the boat ashore, will you?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA wel said yes! welll said..

unfortunately some humans are not interested in reproducing!
some like to swallow rods and some like to lick slits....
ha ha ha ha ha

do you know that gold fish lay at least 3000 eggs and only about 40 survive
cuz other fishes devour them when they are still young or while still are
eggs hatching. I tried getting the fish eggs stucked on some leaves and
placed it on a tank
voila i had hundreds of goldfishes, small squirmy thingies in my aquarium..
BUt a disturbing fuck of life resulted into some of the hundreds into
deformed goldfishes .... this had no tail fins.. this one had a crooked bent
tail fin. this one had no dorsal fins.... This one had one eye
buldging...etc etc etc eck eck eck.. well a breeder told me they just have
to squash the life out of those deformed thingies so as to improve the breed
and to improve the stock...... funny some slits and rods don't feel they
have slits or rods and can't see that rods go into slits.
Ya see if we dont' squash those gold fish with bent fins we might just have
all our gold fishes with broken fins. How sad. But then nature takes care of
itself. them gold fishes with broken fins or maldeformed usually get
devoured first because the swim slower.
yeah and some rods get bashed too!
Can't blame nature for its actions. but it sure feels bad to know that the
gold fish breeder had to take a direct hand in the squashing.

yeah don't mind em rod bashers. its nature taking its toll anyway!

now we can go back to sleep and dream of rods and slits. he he he he

tulisan

Jun 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/10/98

jpb wrote in message <354E572F...@muse.sfusd.k12.ca.us>...

>Azmik wrote:
>
>> How come there are so many homosexuals in the Philippines? (snip) Is it
something left
>> over from the Spanish or has it existed in pre-Hispanic times? (snip)

you never heard of the babaylan?
tulisan

Luz.

Jun 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/19/98

On Wed, 10 Jun 1998 10:02:38 +0800, "tulisan" <tul...@skyinet.net>
wrote:

Maybe they think that there is already far too many kids there.
Now that birth control is to be abolished they might think that being
Bakla is another way to reduce the number of children that can't be
supported.

Luz.

diothe...@gmail.com

May 4, 2017, 3:38:23 PM5/4/17
On Sunday, May 3, 1998 at 3:00:00 PM UTC+8, Azmik wrote:
> How come there are so many homosexuals in the Philippines? I mean the
> homosexuals over there are far from shy about it too. Is it something left
> over from the Spanish or has it existed in pre-Hispanic times? Or since the
> Spanish and other foreign men came over to the Philippines and the "Indios"
> had no say when their fellow "Indias" were raped they turned to other men.
> Yes, what a wacko idea.
>
> Curious man,
> AZMIK

there are also homosexual people in Russia, Singapore, EU and WU and Indian just hiding but its illegal there. people has free will to live whatever their gender is but other countries think that being homosexual or bisexual is wrong and can be infectious maybe it is but its how you feel not turns you homosexual or bisexual or even other genders instantly.