HATE LETTER AGAINST FILIPINOS (by Art Bell)

已查看 48 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Ablang

未读,
2007年10月15日 22:11:542007/10/15
收件人
< I don't know if this is true or not. >

Subject: HATE LETTER AGAINST FILIPINOS

I just got an email from a freind, and parang bang gusto kong pumatay
ng tao specialy mr. art bell..
kayo nang mag husga on what you think about it...

Hate Letter Against Filipinos

Please take time to read this, most especially the bottom part,
PATRICIA EVANGELISTA's (19 year old Filipina) speech that won in a
WORLD competition in London .

This is a hate letter coming from a radio talk show host Mr. Art Bell
from Nevada . I dont consider myself as patriotic but please read my
reply below in BOLD LETTERS and send this to as many of your friends
as possible

until it reaches him.

Subject: HATE LETTER

This is a very disturbing open E-mail letter to all Filipinos around
the world; specially here in North America !, from a man who has the
power to reach millions of people. (he's a radio talk host)

Please read on..............

This is an open letter email by Art Bell, a radio talk show host in
Nevada (more info in the email itself). Here is yet another person who
has taken; advantage of his power and privilege to use hateful words
and racial stereotypes that breed further ignorance and intolerance in
our society.

Art Bell is a talk radio host who has two shows that he broadcasts
from his home in Nevada, that is rebroadcast by 400 stations across
the country.

He's written 2 books. He lived in Okinawa, Japan for some years and
had a radio program on the English station here. And, though it's hard
to believe after reading the following letter from him, he actually
has been to the Philippines (he's traveled fairly extensively around
the world).

Check out his website listed at the end to get a glimpse at this fool
who's spreading this hateful ignorance. And check his wife as well.
This letter is so degrading, I think it's really important that
everybody read this and not attack him, but respond to him in a
civilized manner because otherwise his thoughts will be reaffirmed.
Understand that not everyone has a viewpoint like we do, and that this
is an opinion of someone who hopefully can be changed only by civil
actions.

Filipinos.....*make me garden* (Art Bell)

As we've all come to notice, in the past few decades, Filipinos have
begun to infest the United States like some sort of disease. Their
extensive involvement in the U.S. Armed Forces is proof of the trashy
kind of qualities all filipinos tend to exhibit on a regular basis.
You can see this clearly by studying the attitudes and cultural Icons
of most Filipino Americans.

Origins of Pinoys/Pinays:

Are they really asian? Well we've come to accept the fact the
filipinos come from a part of the world known as South East Asia. But
the term "Asia" is used in the wrong way. You may notice that
contemporary Filipino Americans try very hard to associate themselves
with groups that we know as Asian. I cannot count the number of times
I have seen a 'Third World' Filipino try to connect themselves to the
chinese or Japanese people. There is no connection and here's why. The
Philippines is a Third World country. Nothing respectable has EVER
been created by Filipino people during our entire human history. Young
filipino men in America have become obsessed with "import racing".
They have an enormously perverted affection for Japanese cars. It's a
common phenomenon. In their minds, these Filipinos somehow believe
that they are asian and that it somehow connects them to Japanese
people and japanese cars. They often take credit for the ingenuity of
Japanese people and say how it's an " Asian thing". This term..."Asian
thing" derived directly from African American slang "black thang".
"It's a black thang." "It's an asian thang."

You can see the connection. It's even funnier that, in Japan,
Filipinos are heavily discriminated against. The only filipinos that
can live successfully in Japan are the filipino prostitutes. But
that's the case for most Filipino people no matter where they live in
the world. Now we've come down to this fact...and it is a fact.

Nothing in Filipino Culture can be seen as Asian.

They have no architectural, artistic, or cultural influence which is
in ANY way, asian. Thinking of the great countries in Asia such as
Japan, Korea, and China there is no way you can possibly connect the
Philippine Islands. This assault by filipino americans to connect
themselves with the great peoples of North East Asia is foul and
disgusting. Try visiting a young filipino's web site too.

You'll see something called the "Asian IRC Ring". It has to do with
the chatrooms. The most horrible thing about this is that these TRASHY
people are trying to associate themselves with Asia again!! People in
Asia don't act like this at all. What we are seeing here is the
natural Filipino in its element with full access to technology and
this is how they act! You will consistently see this behavior over and
over again.

Another interesting thing is that these "thirdworld" people also
frequent RC chatrooms such as #chinese #japan and #asian. They must
believe that they are somehow related racially or culturally to North
Asians. But it's completely WRONG! There might have been some distant
contact With China and even less with Japan during World War II, but
these people are actually more closely related to african americans
and Mexican americans.

Do the parents of these young filipinos know what's going on? Would
they accept this? I believe that they would and do. This is the
natural "Trash" element in filipinos manifesting itself. Nothing good
has ever come from Philippines and I don't believe anything good ever
will.

Recognizing your Roots (A Message to Filipinos). To all filipino
people:
Please recognize your ROOTS! You come from the Third World! You
country is a disgusting and filthy place. Most people there live in
poverty! Your culture has MUCH MORE SPANISH influence than chinese,
and absolutely no JAPANESE influence whatsoever. People in Japan and
China, do not act like you. They do not constantly talk about sex and
they have a MUCH HIGHER level of RESPECT for each other. There is NO
WAY that you can connect yourself to Asia other than location.

Your culture and technological advancement does no! t even come CLOSE
to What Chinese, people have done in the past and what Japanese and
Korean people are doing now! Everything you do is distinctly filipino.
You cannot take credit for Japanese cars, video games, or Hentai! It's
not an "asian thing" it's an "American thing". You have no concept of
culture...no concept of asian ideas or asian philosophy! Can you
demonstrate how you use Confucianism or Taoism in you everyday life??
You can't. And you will NEVER be able to.

I understand that you are trying to create an identity for yourselves
as young people... but it is NOT related to Asia. Your Identity is
Filipino.
That's all you are. Just Filipino. Think about what that means....

I find this funny, he is right in some ways where we, as Filipinos
don't actually have an "Identity". I think this is due to the
confusion of our mixed races from Hispanic, Chinese, American and
Malay origins. I see it in malls, imagine young generations wearing
ski caps and ski goggles in a tropical country, baggy low rise pants
like that of African Americans living in the Bronx of New York, not to
mention endless whitening products being sold at department stores and
drug stores.

But his ignorance also blinds him from the other truth. That while we
may glorify Anime shows and Japanese Internet gaming, he is not aware
that a nameless Filipino may be responsible for some technical aspects
of some Japanese software. He is not aware of our contribution to the
the society in general .Technological advancements that may have aided
post war navigations and landing on the moon. That the antibiotic
Erythromycin was discovered by Dr. Abelardo Aguilar from Iloilo
creating the brand "Ilosone".

Thomas Edison may have discovered the electric light bulb and the
fluorescent lighting was thought up by Nikola Tesla. But the
fluorescent lamp we use today was invented by Agapito Flores (a
Cebuano named Benigno Flores of Bantayan Island, according to the
Philippine Daily inquirer), a Filipino scientist. Americans helped
then-Philippine leader Ramon Magsaysay to develop it for worldwide
commerce. That the personal physician of former U.S. Pres. Bill
Clinton is Eleanor "Connie" Concepcion Mariano, a Filipina doctor who
was the youngest captain in the US Navy. A Filipino writer Jose Rizal
could read and write at age 2, and grew up to speak more than 20
languages, includind Latin, Greek, German, French and Chinese.

Or that a Filipino genius was responsible for the near hiatus in the
PENTAGON and White House nearly infiltrationg their closely guarded
secrets with the "ILOVEYOU" bug. Nuisance maybe, but still one heck of
a 'beautiful mind'...not to be underestimated.

The list goes on and on, but who cares right? Certainly not Mr. Art
Bell...Boy, I'm not surprised.

Perhaps Art Bell does not know that although we consider ourselves
ASIAN because we are strategically located in the Southeast asian
region of which our nearest neighbors are Malays, ASIA does not mean
only Chinese and Japanese race of people. Then maybe it is his
connotation that "Asia" meant only our economically successful, paler
brothers and he considers Malays such as Thais, Malaysians,
Indonesians, and ourselves as a "Third World" race. Then it is "his"
ignonimity that would make a civilized person of whatever race garden.
Imagine literally connecting Chinese, Koreans and Japanese to the
Philippine Islands which is archipelagos away from the countries he
has mentioned. I also wonder where he got the impression that we
aspire to be Japanese( Huh?) Hispanics maybe but not the Japanese. But
even Hispanics today do not mind sharing their "surnames" to their
Asian brothers who they have colonized for 3 centuries.

Another sad reality that although most Filipinos working overseas are
domestic helpers and prostitutes, who does he think educates the
toddlers of Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan and Tokyo? Parents of these
countries rarely have time spent with their children, leaving them to
their Filipino nannies. And with regard to prostitution. Filipinos are
not the only ones working as one. I HARDLY SEE FILIPINOS STARRING IN
PORN MOVIES. THERE MIGHT BE A FEW FILIPINOS WE HAVEN'T SEEN , BUT MOST
ARE FROM MR. ART BELL'S RACE.

He also mentioned that we have no concept of culture..no concept of
asian ideas or asian philosophy. How can we demonstrate Confucianism
or Taoism in a Christian nation? IS HE INFORMED THAT THE PHILIPPINES
IS THE ONLY PREDOMINANTLY CHRISTIAN/CATHOLIC NATION IN ASIA?! YOU HAVE
TO USE COMMON SENSE IN A LOT OF THINGS SOMETIMES...

We do not need to create an identity for ourselves. We are who we are.
Our identity stems from the anonymity we live in this world. How we
contribute silently towards the progress of the world and not just one
country. Although the Filipino blood may be tainted with malice,
corruption, poverty and prostitution, it is not a perfect race... But
so are the others. Maybe Mr. Art Bell needs to think about this.

WE MAY NOT BE PERFECT MR. BELL BUT AT LEAST WE STILL HAVE VALUES. FOR
ONE THING WE DON'T PUT OUR AGING PARENTS IN NURSING HOMES BECAUSE
"THEY'RE SIMPLY OLD AND WORTHLESS". WE DONT HAVE AS MUCH NUMBERS OF
SINGLE MOTHERS WHO GET PREGNANT IN THEIR VERY EARLY TEENS AND
EVENTUALLY BECOME PARASITES OF THE GOVERNMENT FOR YEARS AND YEARS.

YES...WE CAME TO YOUR COUNTRY TO WORK, TO EARN DECENT MONEY (HALF OF
WHICH BY THE WAY GOES TO TAXES BECAUSE THERE'S SO MANY SOCIAL
PARASITES FROM YOUR RACE).AND BY THE WAY, MOST EDUCATED PEOPLE THAT I
WORK WITH DON'T COME FROM YOUR RACE... THEY'RE ACTUALLY IMMIGRANTS
TOO. AND THOSE EDUCATED ONES DO NOT ACT LIKE YOU DO, PERHAPS BECAUSE
THEY'VE REALLY BEEN WELL EDUCATED..AFTER ALL THAT'S SAID... WHO IS THE
IGNORANT ONCE AGAIN?!

Pinay wins it big in London

By Alfred Yuson

The Philippine Star 05/16/2004

Patricia Evangelista, a 19-year- old, Mass Communications sophomore of
University of the Philippines (UP)-Diliman, did the country proud
Friday night by besting 59 other student contestants from 37 countries
in the 2004 International Public Speaking competition conducted by the
English Speaking Union (ESU) in London.

She triumphed over a field of exactly 60 speakers from all over the
English-speaking world, including the United States, United Kingdom
and Australia, reported Maranan.

The board of judges' decision was unanimous, according to contest
chairman Brian Hanharan of the British broadcasting Corp. (BBC).

PATRICIA'S SHORT SPEECH WORTH READING....

BLONDE AND BLUE EYES

When I was little, I wanted what many Filipino children all over the
country wanted. I wanted to be blond, blue-eyed, and white.

I thought -- if I just wished hard enough and was good enough, I'd
wake upon Christmas morning with snow outside my window and freckles
across my nose!

More than four centuries under western domination does that to you. I
have sixteen cousins. In a couple of years, there will just be five of
us left in the Philippines, the rest will have gone abroad in search
of "greener pastures." It's not just an anomaly; it's a trend; the
Filipino diaspora. Today, about eight million Filipinos are scattered
around the world.

There are those who disapprove of Filipinos who choose to leave. I
used to. Maybe this is a natural reaction of someone who was left
behind, smiling for family pictures that get emptier with each
succeeding year. Desertion, I called it. My country is a land that has
perpetually fought for the freedom to be itself. Our heroes offered
their lives in the struggle against the Spanish, the Japanese, the
Americans. To pack up and deny that identity is tantamount to spitting
on that sacrifice.

Or is it? I don't think so, not anymore. True, there is no denying
this phenomenon, aided by the fact that what was once the other side
of the world is now a twelve-hour plane ride away. But this is a
borderless world, where no individual can claim to be purely from
where he is now. My mother is of Chinese descent, my father is a
quarter Spanish, and I call myself a pure Filipino-a hybrid of sorts
resulting from a combination of cultures.

Each square mile anywhere in the world is made up of people of
different ethnicities, with national identities and individual
personalities. because of this, each square mile is already a
microcosm of the world. In as much as this blessed spot that is
England is the world, so is my neighborhood back home.

Seen this way! , the Filipino Diaspora, or any sort of dispersal of
populations, is not as ominous as so many claim. It must be
understood. I come from a Third World country, one that is still
trying mightily to get back on its feet after many years of
dictatorship. But we shall make it, given more time. Especially now,
when we have thousands of eager young minds who graduate from college
every year. They have skills. They need jobs. We cannot absorb them
all.

A borderless world presents a bigger opportunity, yet one that is not
so much abandonment but an extension of identity . Even as we take, we
give back. We are the 40,000 skilled nurses who support the UK's
National Health Service. We are the quarter-of-a-million seafarers
manning most of the world's commercial ships. We are your software
engineers in Ireland, your construction workers in the Middle East,
your doctors and caregivers in North America, and, your musical
artists in London's West End.

Nationalism isn't bound by time or place. People from other nations
migrate to create new nations, yet still remain essentially who they
are. British society is itself an example of a multi-cultural nation,
a melting pot of races, religions, arts and cultures. We are, indeed,
in a borderless world!

Leaving sometimes isn't a matter of choice. It's coming back that is.
The Hobbits of the shire travelled all over Middle-Earth, but they
chose to come home, richer in every sense of the word. We call people
like these balikbayans or the 'returnees' -- those who followed their
dream, yet choose to return and share their mature talents and good
fortune.

In a few years, I may take advantage of whatever opportunities come my
way. But I will come home. A borderless world doesn't preclude the
idea of a home. I'm a Filipino, and I'll always be one. It isn't about
just geography; it isn't about boundaries. It's about giving back to
the country that shaped me.

And that's going to be more important to me than seeing snow outside
my windows on a bright Christmas morning.

Mabuhay and Thank you.

So, be proud, you are a Filipino,...and not like Mr. Art Bell. Please
do send this to as many person as you can until it reaches him.

P D Fritz

未读,
2007年10月15日 22:46:492007/10/15
收件人
Wow, a resurrection from more than 8 years ago!

You can tell this Ablang is either stupid, too young and very
unsophisticated; spreading a HOAX like this, thus making himself an easy
propagator for the evil intent of the original poster.

He said he didn't know if it's true or not and yet he posted it anyway!

"Ablang" <ron...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Just JT

未读,
2007年10月15日 23:43:262007/10/15
收件人
"P D Fritz" <pdf...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Wow, a resurrection from more than 8 years ago!
>
> You can tell this Ablang is either stupid, too young and very
> unsophisticated; spreading a HOAX like this, thus making himself an easy
> propagator for the evil intent of the original poster.
>
> He said he didn't know if it's true or not and yet he posted it anyway!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
He is stupid.

--
Think.before.you.post.

mang Timi

未读,
2007年10月16日 10:29:522007/10/16
收件人
On Oct 15, 8:43?pm, "Just JT" <Johnnyt...@Hotmale.com> wrote:
> "P D Fritz" <pdf_...@yahoo.com> wrote:> Wow, a resurrection from more than 8 years ago!

there you go again....

Sparc

未读,
2007年10月16日 10:54:082007/10/16
收件人
Your issue has been retracted a long long time ago. Can you verify the
veracity of your information first? Here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Bell

cc2...@yahoo.com

未读,
2007年10月16日 11:02:212007/10/16
收件人
if you want to hear people are feeling bad and disgusted about what
you posted. you got it. it is so disgusting that we all want to throw
up. satisfied? now read on:

shame on you.
sana, kung makakakita ka ng ganito, wag mo nang ikalat. your
intentions are quite clear:
to humiliate your own race. shame on you. shame on you.
do you have kids? are you going to have a family and raise them in
this kind of wisdom?
kid, you need some self checking to do.
1. you are not sure where it came from
2. you know in your head that it is not right
3. you are proving that you somehow believe this?

TO EVERYONE:
so you think this is true?
first thing,
this kind of posting lowers our self esteem. not very constructive, is
it?
this doesn't help us in any way. at all.
Put an end to these kinds of things. we don't need it. It is not
proactive, therefore we don't need it.
tigilan natin ang paghila ng ating kapwa pababa.
we all have stairs to climb. don't stand around there and watch and
see who falls first.
help the first person up if there is one in front of you--so you can
get there too.

joek...@comcast.net

未读,
2007年10月16日 19:43:332007/10/16
收件人
HEY DUMB FUCK THIS HOAX HAS BEEN EXPOSED FOR YEARS- WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO
GET A CLUE????

"Ablang" <ron...@gmail.com> wrote in message

mang Timi

未读,
2007年10月16日 23:44:302007/10/16
收件人
On Oct 16, 4:43?pm, "JOEKE...@comcast.net" <joeke...@comcast.net>
wrote:

> read more - Hide quoted text -

if you have nothing good to say then dont say it . you like to
call people names . does it make you tingle inside? does it make you
feel superior? geeze what the heck is wrong inside your head?.

Dirty Sick Pig

未读,
2007年10月17日 14:30:232007/10/17
收件人
mang Timi wrote:

> if you have nothing good to say then dont say it .

Wow. do you follow your own advice, genius?

> you like to call people names .

The presidents and various officials of both RP and US are not people?
Why do you call them names?

> does it make you tingle inside?

Does it do the same to you?

> does it make you feel superior?

Do you?

> geeze what the heck is wrong inside your head?.

That's what we've been asking you for years. How about an answer, ha,
genius?

Pig Banging da Kettle and da Pot

joek...@comcast.net

未读,
2007年10月17日 20:55:142007/10/17
收件人

"mang Timi" <bisaya...@gmail.com> wrote in message

This from Rennie? Where's the real rennie? Bwhahahaha poor hypocrite!

you like to
> call people names . does it make you tingle inside? does it make you
> feel superior?

Unable to comprehend the thread? What's new??? Bwahahahaha!

geeze what the heck is wrong inside your head?.

Nothing bobo!!! Bwahahaha rennie pretending to be the voice of reason and
failing miserabley!

Just JT

未读,
2007年10月18日 17:58:452007/10/18
收件人
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You don't think people should think and research the facts before they post?

--
Is.that.what.you.don't.do?

Just JT

未读,
2007年10月18日 18:06:032007/10/18
收件人
"mang Timi" <bisaya...@gmail.com> wrote:

> if you have nothing good to say then dont say it .
~~~~~~~~~~~~
BS. People in the wrong should be criticised lest they won't rectify
themselves.

--
Criticism.is.GOOD.Criticism.allows.one.to.GROW.

mang Timi

未读,
2007年10月18日 19:01:312007/10/18
收件人
On Oct 17, 11:30 am, Dirty Sick Pig <drtysicpig@pigs_lodge_1.org>
wrote:

> mang Timi wrote:
>
> > if you have nothing good to say then dont say it .
>
> Wow. do you follow your own advice, genius?

> > you like to call people names .
>
> The presidents and various officials of both RP and US are not people?
> Why do you call them names?

these are high profile public servant people whose policies or
programs you can agree or disagree with since it affects you
personally. there is a big difference between them and the people
online you are interacting with who are nobodies like most.thats why
there are moderators to screen out crackpots and stalkers. thats why
you get away with stuff there is no limit the kabalbalan yo get
away with on scf

mang Timi

未读,
2007年10月18日 19:05:352007/10/18
收件人
On Oct 18, 3:06 pm, "Just JT" <Johnnyt...@Hotmale.com> wrote:

caLLING someone stupid is good criticism? some people are not as
savy as you. maybe thats the first time he saw art bell? does that
give you the go ahead to call him stupid? cmon now jt that is bastos
behavior . you wouldnt call your aussie neighbor stupid in his
face would you? maybe you do it here since you can get away with
that but its still bad form dood. dont stoop to dsp and joekers
level .

joek...@comcast.net

未读,
2007年10月18日 21:45:462007/10/18
收件人

"mang Timi" <bisaya...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Ahhh the blithering idiot Rennie strikes again!
Yes you're stupid when you lack "common knowledge" and even more so when you
were part of the original response Bwahahahaha too bad you're a newbie
trollboy! Bwahahaha if only you knew what you were talking about gaga!
Ablang knew it before he posted it- he responded back in the 90's when it
first started- but you were too busy pretending to be a woman to notice! Bad
form is what you're all about- that an hypocrisy!

Dirty Sick Pig

未读,
2007年10月19日 01:39:532007/10/19
收件人
mang Timi wrote:
> On Oct 17, 11:30 am, Dirty Sick Pig <drtysicpig@pigs_lodge_1.org>
> wrote:
>> mang Timi wrote:
>>
>>> if you have nothing good to say then dont say it .
>> Wow. do you follow your own advice, genius?
>
>>> you like to call people names .
>> The presidents and various officials of both RP and US are not people?
>> Why do you call them names?
>
> these are high profile public servant people whose policies or
> programs you can agree or disagree with since it affects you
> personally.

AHA! Exceptions to the rule! And of course they came out only after
your stupidity was pointed out! TARANTADO!

> there is a big difference between them and the people
> online you are interacting with who are nobodies like most.

No shit? They are "more" people than other people? TARANTADO!

> thats why there are moderators to screen out crackpots and stalkers.

Nope. You're still here, riight, TARANTADO?

> thats why you get away with stuff there is no limit the kabalbalan yo get
> away with on scf

Do you notice other posters pinging me as much as you get pinged on?
What does that tell you? TARANTADO!

The trouble here, Renowl, was that you were trying to adopt a
holier-than-thou attitude with us. That is sheer BULLFUCKINGSHIT in
your case, understand? I keep telling you this: just because you're
stupid doesn't mean we're stupid too. You've tried many times to pull
things off and slip things past us, but you've always been caught.
TARANTADO!

Tell us, Renowl, when did a period pass during your years in SCF that
there was NOBODY pinging on you? Posters from the days of Deja have
been calling you out on your posting manners, and it continues to this
day. Still you believe you are right and everybody else IS wrong.
TARANTADO!

Dirty Sick Pig

未读,
2007年10月19日 01:41:552007/10/19
收件人

"Stupid" is tame compared to what you've been calling Filipino and
American government officials. And don't come up with another list of
exceptions that will justify your KATARANDADUHAN. It ain't gonna fly
here, STUPID.

Just JT

未读,
2007年10月19日 02:06:192007/10/19
收件人

"mang Timi" <bisaya...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 18, 3:06 pm, "Just JT" <Johnnyt...@Hotmale.com> wrote:
>> "mang Timi" <bisayangig...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > if you have nothing good to say then dont say it .
>>
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~
>> BS. People in the wrong should be criticised lest they won't rectify
>> themselves.
>>
>> --
>> Criticism.is.GOOD.Criticism.allows.one.to.GROW.
>
> caLLING someone stupid is good criticism? some people are not as
> savy as you. maybe thats the first time he saw art bell? does that
> give you the go ahead to call him stupid?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Its not just that stupid Art Bell post. The loser used to post private
emails to usenet. If that's not **STUPID** I don't know what is.

First time he saw Art Bell? Does this poster KNOW NOTHING about doing a
GOOGLE search? It is safe to assume that anyone who is savvy enough to post
on usenet is savvy enough to do a Google search to verify anything, do you
agree?

> cmon now jt that is bastos
> behavior . you wouldnt call your aussie neighbor stupid in his
> face would you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~
If he did something stupid, then I'll call him stupid. I call a spade a
spade.

--
I.speak.low.context.language.

Richie the horsey

未读,
2007年10月19日 10:21:152007/10/19
收件人
On Oct 18, 10:39 pm, Dirty Sick Pig <drtysicpig@pigs_lodge_1.org>

hey dsp you got amnesia? you got people [ not just me ] telling you
about your behavior . many of them are now gone . i guess they
got tired or intimidated by your stalker / intimidation style.how
many people did you post their names phone numbers or addresses
online complete with stalker bs hah?how many people did you harrass
out of here with your endless crap or insults hah ?it didnt work on me
since i am still here kasi wala akong pakialam.are you denying it
now that you stalk, release personal information online, harrass,
insult, threaten and hound people out of scf? i dont do those kind of
stuff since it is dangerous behavior. eh ikaw wala ka namang pakialam
eh.

if people got mad at me it was more because my politics and
beliefs ran counter to them. that is cool. as long as i dont stalk
and do all the other bs like you.if you go to the other ng where
your prend tyanso goes you can see lots of posts there everyday
from many pinoy people from all over . while here only a few from
fewer people even if it was one of the first pinoy ng as filepe
says ? why is that ? is it demographics[ we are gurang while they
are younger]? is it because they are not as controlled by outsiders
like this ng? or is it because of you or joeker na nambabastos? o
reilley wants to know.

Richie the horsey

未读,
2007年10月19日 10:23:342007/10/19
收件人
> I.speak.low.context.language.- Hide quoted text -

there is constructive criticism and there is just destructive
criticism. the last not accomplishing much except make yourself feel
better.

Dirty Sick Pig

未读,
2007年10月19日 13:08:552007/10/19
收件人
TARANTADO! Damn, but that feels good! Bwahahahahahahahahawr!

Dirty Sick Pig

未读,
2007年10月19日 13:45:282007/10/19
收件人

Biggest bullshit I've ever read for some time. It's not your politics
but the way you present it, and the way you respond to others. So, you
think someone as mild-mannered and as open minded as BambamQ and others
like him were wrong about you! Let me say it again: BULLFUCKINGSHIT!
Bwahawr!

> as long as i dont stalk and do all the other bs like you.if you go to
> the other ng where your prend tyanso goes you can see lots of posts
> there everyday from many pinoy people from all over .

You keep harping about that other newsgroup like it was made just for
you. So, tell us why you didn't last for long before they tossed you
out. Bwahahahahahahahahawr!

> while here only a few from fewer
> people even if it was one of the first pinoy ng as filepe says ? why
> is that ? is it demographics[ we are gurang while they are younger]?
> is it because they are not as controlled by outsiders like this ng?
> or is it because of you or joeker na nambabastos? o reilley wants to
> know.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAWR! Your above rant just goes to show how really STUPID
you are. BWAHAWR! Renowl, I *never* posted any information that was not
made public by the owners and made available BY THEM on the Internet.
In your case, I got your address from your own wife's online presence,
you IDIOT, so the same goes for her. She even listed the young ones but
you must agree that I didn't use that information. You deserve each
other and seems like you both found the idiot in each other's lives.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAWR!

And to those of you fuckheads who wandered into my field of fire, well,
think about it: didn't you all deserve what you got? Pass the word,
fuckhead. Never go trolling in SCF because the Counter-Troll Pig is
there, sitting on his dirty sick ass in anticipation of your visit.
Being Filipino trolls do not exempt you fuckheads from the No-Trolling
Rule. Did you get it, fuckhead?

Richie the horsey

未读,
2007年10月19日 21:23:172007/10/19
收件人
On Oct 19, 10:45?am, Dirty Sick Pig <drtysicpig@pigs_lodge_1.org>

i never got tossed from where tanso is posting now. in fact i can
still post there . but it is now my belief that all that talk
accomplishes nothing except talk. much of the issues they talked
about has been rehashed by us, by our lolos our lolas, the new
generation, the old generation, etc etc...i just find it
interesting that they have a wider scope of latest issues to talk
about and it is not even talked about here plus they have a wide
range of people talking not just exparts, kanos or yuppies like over
here....

the place where i got tosed was that freaking ph web site ran by
the pinas govt . they censor anti gloria stuff and just let gloria
arsekissers talk and talk [ they let em lambast the opposition too
but they never let the opposition people talk .

> Rule. Did you get it, fuckhead?- Hide quoted text -

i rest my case hehehehehe.

joek...@comcast.net

未读,
2007年10月19日 21:46:012007/10/19
收件人

"Richie the horsey" <bisaya...@gmail.com> wrote in message o
> reilley wants to know.
HE KNOWS IT'S YOU SINCE THE VAST MAJORITY OF PEOPLE SAID SO! BWAHAHAHAHA

joek...@comcast.net

未读,
2007年10月19日 21:49:432007/10/19
收件人

"Richie the horsey" <bisaya...@gmail.com> wrote in message > i rest my
case hehehehehe.
So your case was about proving you're a liar and an idiot? Well you didn't
need to waste all of this energy on that everyone already knew that!

Richie the horsey

未读,
2007年10月19日 22:24:212007/10/19
收件人
On Oct 19, 6:46?pm, "JOEKE...@comcast.net" <joeke...@comcast.net>
wrote:
> "Richie the horsey" <bisayangig...@gmail.com> wrote in message o> reilley wants to know.

> HE KNOWS IT'S YOU SINCE THE VAST MAJORITY OF PEOPLE SAID SO! BWAHAHAHAHA

caps please

Richie the horsey

未读,
2007年10月19日 22:25:042007/10/19
收件人
On Oct 19, 6:49?pm, "JOEKE...@comcast.net" <joeke...@comcast.net>
wrote:
> "Richie the horsey" <bisayangig...@gmail.com> wrote in message > i rest my

> case hehehehehe.
> So your case was about proving you're a liar and an idiot? Well you didn't
> need to waste all of this energy on that everyone already knew that!

ows you forgot your meds again ha baliw ?

Just JT

未读,
2007年10月20日 18:23:152007/10/20
收件人
"Richie the horsey" <bisaya...@gmail.com> wrote:

> there is constructive criticism and there is just destructive
> criticism. the last not accomplishing much except make yourself feel
> better.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It makes you feel good to mindlessly attack Gloria and Dubya?

--
Beating.your.monkey.will.make.you.feel.good.too.

Richie the horsey

未读,
2007年10月21日 10:17:352007/10/21
收件人
On Oct 20, 3:23?pm, "Just JT" <Johnnyt...@Hotmale.com> wrote:

as i said before gloria and dunya do public policy things that leave
them open to critism.ablang is not a national public figure. big
difference. like comparing santol and grapes. beating your monkey
will make you blind so stop doing it when you got a wife.

joek...@comcast.net

未读,
2007年10月21日 15:48:272007/10/21
收件人

"Richie the horsey" <bisaya...@gmail.com> wrote in message
NOT UNTIL YOU ACQUIRE A BRAIN!

joek...@comcast.net

未读,
2007年10月21日 15:50:532007/10/21

> On Oct 20, 3:23?pm, "Just JT" <Johnnyt...@Hotmale.com> wrote:
>> "Richie the horsey" <bisayangig...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > there is constructive criticism and there is just destructive
>> > criticism. the last not accomplishing much except make yourself feel
>> > better.
>>
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>> It makes you feel good to mindlessly attack Gloria and Dubya?
>>
>> --
>> Beating.your.monkey.will.make.you.feel.good.too.
>
> as i said before gloria and dunya do public policy things that leave
> them open to critism.
First learn the difference between critism and lies/gossip!

ablang is not a national public figure. big
> difference. like comparing santol and grapes.

This doesn't relieve him of his obligations HINT: Honesty duh!

beating your monkey
> will make you blind so stop doing it when you got a wife.

So who's been doing your reading and typing? Bwahahaha!

Dirty Sick Pig

未读,
2007年10月21日 18:35:592007/10/21
收件人
> i rest my case hehehehehe.

You never had any in the first place. hehehehehe

Dirty Sick Pig

未读,
2007年10月21日 18:37:182007/10/21
收件人

Punctuation, too. Like this: "Caps, please."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWR!

Dirty Sick Pig

未读,
2007年10月21日 18:40:452007/10/21
收件人
You said, "people." When your fallacious generalization was pointed
out, you came out with, "Oooops, there are exceptions. This is what I
really meant." BWAHAHAHAWR!

And you want people--all people--to have sane discussions with you?
You're only good as a punching bag and doormat. Oh, and douchebag, too.

Just JT

未读,
2007年10月21日 20:08:502007/10/21
收件人

"Richie the horsey" <bisaya...@gmail.com> wrote:

> as i said before gloria and dunya do public policy things that leave
> them open to critism.ablang is not a national public figure.
~~~~~~~~~~~
But Ablang's posts are PUBLIC and subject to PUBLIC CRITIQUE.

--
Public.posts.are.free.for.all.

redford white

未读,
2007年10月21日 23:41:312007/10/21
收件人
On Oct 21, 5:08?pm, "Just JT" <Johnnyt...@Hotmale.com> wrote:

but you dont call him [ a regular juan de la cruz] stupid or any other
name. that is bad form . it does not accomplish anything except create
more ill will. one thing i can say about the west is that they
might not like each other sometimes as persons but they can work
together regardless of differences using each positives to move
their agenda forward. maybe it is time we filipinos do the same.
calling regular people names is not productive.

joek...@comcast.net

未读,
2007年10月21日 23:58:392007/10/21
收件人

"Dirty Sick Pig" <drtysicpig@pigs_lodge_1.org> wrote in message

Bwahahahaha the poor moron won't be able to grasp that one!

joek...@comcast.net

未读,
2007年10月22日 00:02:092007/10/22
收件人

"redford white" <bisaya...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 21, 5:08?pm, "Just JT" <Johnnyt...@Hotmale.com> wrote:
>> "Richie the horsey" <bisayangig...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > as i said before gloria and dunya do public policy things that leave
>> > them open to critism.ablang is not a national public figure.
>>
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~
>> But Ablang's posts are PUBLIC and subject to PUBLIC CRITIQUE.
>>
>> --
>> Public.posts.are.free.for.all.
>
> but you dont call him [ a regular juan de la cruz] stupid or any other
> name. that is bad form

Wrong again dumb bastard! His position in society has nothing to do with
whether or not you can point out that he's an idiot- your lack of manners is
as bad as your lack of intelligence!

one thing i can say about the west is that they
> might not like each other sometimes as persons but they can work
> together regardless of differences using each positives to move
> their agenda forward.

Bwahahaha stupid bastard forgets how his dummicrats conduct themselves!

maybe it is time we filipinos do the same.
> calling regular people names is not productive.

"we filipinos" Last week you were an "American" still having mental problems
as always!

so who is boss in iraq? blackwater or the iraqi government?

未读,
2007年10月22日 00:26:592007/10/22
收件人
On Oct 21, 8:58?pm, "JOEKE...@comcast.net" <joeke...@comcast.net>
wrote:
> "Dirty Sick Pig" <drtysicpig@pigs_lodge_1.org> wrote in messagenews:ywQSi.20751$DX.5033@trnddc06...

> > Richie the horsey wrote:

> >> caps please
>
> > Punctuation, too. Like this: "Caps, please."
>
> > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWR!
>
> Bwahahahaha the poor moron won't be able to grasp that one!

at the end of the day when you got insane joekers tonque an inch
inside your bunghole in a lovefess of brokeback mountain love ...
its not a good thing. in fact having joeker making himself self
desegnated your arse kisser is an insult.imagine doing something to
attrack icky wacko people like him to you like a pedophile to kids
is soo eww . eww i say . joeker you are soo eww

joek...@comcast.net

未读,
2007年10月22日 12:55:122007/10/22
收件人

<carlosb...@aol.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 21, 8:58?pm, "JOEKE...@comcast.net" <joeke...@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>> "Dirty Sick Pig" <drtysicpig@pigs_lodge_1.org> wrote in
>> messagenews:ywQSi.20751$DX.5033@trnddc06...

>> > Punctuation, too. Like this: "Caps, please."
>>
>> > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWR!
>>
>> Bwahahahaha the poor moron won't be able to grasp that one!

SNIP RENNIE'S SICK BAKLA FANTASY

And so you still can't dispute the facts- thus your perverted posting

Just JT

未读,
2007年10月23日 23:13:272007/10/23
收件人

"redford white" <bisaya...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> ~~~~~~~~~~~
>> But Ablang's posts are PUBLIC and subject to PUBLIC CRITIQUE.
>>
>> --
>> Public.posts.are.free.for.all.
>
> but you dont call him [ a regular juan de la cruz] stupid or any other
> name. that is bad form .
~~~~~~~~~~
In addition, Ablang is not a newbie. He is way past the polite
warm-fuzzy-group hug welcome usually afforded to newbies.

--
The.truth.shall.set.thou.free.

redford white

未读,
2007年10月24日 00:44:582007/10/24
收件人
On Oct 23, 8:13?pm, "Just JT" <Johnnyt...@Hotmale.com> wrote:

we need all the poster s we can get. even other posters post that
bell thing in that other ng [ heck even old alumnus who are now
pros post it in my other ng]. but no one calls them stupid. old
timers just ignore it and move on. no need to nitpick and just try
to create uneeded conflict . let it go

redford white

未读,
2007年10月24日 00:46:582007/10/24
收件人
On Oct 23, 8:13?pm, "Just JT" <Johnnyt...@Hotmale.com> wrote:

we need all the poster s we can get. even other posters post that

Dirty Sick Pig

未读,
2007年10月24日 00:55:002007/10/24
收件人
redford white wrote:
> we need all the poster s we can get. even other posters post that
> bell thing in that other ng [ heck even old alumnus who are now
> pros post it in my other ng]. but no one calls them stupid. old
> timers just ignore it and move on. no need to nitpick and just try
> to create uneeded conflict . let it go

Remember your own words up there because they will come back and kick
your ass. I'll just sit back and applaud.

redford white

未读,
2007年10月24日 00:58:322007/10/24
收件人
On Oct 23, 9:55?pm, Dirty Sick Pig <drtysicpig@pigs_lodge_1.org>
wrote:

ther is only an exception for you and joeker since you guys are
stalkers.

Dirty Sick Pig

未读,
2007年10月24日 01:07:092007/10/24
收件人
Aha! I knew it! Exceptions now come in succession after the supalpal,
ob korz. hehehehehehehe You're so predictable it's pathetic.

Miss Tapia

未读,
2007年10月24日 01:08:012007/10/24
收件人
On Oct 23, 10:07?pm, Dirty Sick Pig <drtysicpig@pigs_lodge_1.org>

you should know that already after all you guys started it

Dirty Sick Pig

未读,
2007年10月24日 01:13:312007/10/24
收件人
Started what, stupid?

Miss Tapia

未读,
2007年10月24日 01:15:242007/10/24
收件人
On Oct 23, 10:13?pm, Dirty Sick Pig <drtysicpig@pigs_lodge_1.org>
> Started what, stupid?- Hide quoted text -

there you go. i rest my case.

Dirty Sick Pig

未读,
2007年10月24日 01:17:202007/10/24
收件人
Rest your case on your ass. You consented to obscenities just a few
minutes ago. I haven't even warmed up!

Miss Tapia

未读,
2007年10月24日 01:18:592007/10/24
收件人
On Oct 23, 10:17?pm, Dirty Sick Pig <drtysicpig@pigs_lodge_1.org>
> minutes ago. I haven't even warmed up!- Hide quoted text -

you asked what you started. there you go your comment was an
example what you started and you are making me miss my boom boom. she
will be sleepy soon.

Dirty Sick Pig

未读,
2007年10月24日 01:20:312007/10/24
收件人
Go fuck an animal. It's harmless, as you say.

joek...@comcast.net

未读,
2007年10月24日 09:23:402007/10/24
收件人

"redford white" <bisaya...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > we need all the poster s we can get.

so stop posting!

even other posters post that
> bell thing in that other ng [ heck even old alumnus who are now
> pros post it in my other ng].

So they're a bunch of blithering idiots- your kind of morons- stay there!

joek...@comcast.net

未读,
2007年10月24日 09:24:562007/10/24
收件人

"redford white" <bisaya...@gmail.com> wrote in message
this from the hypocrite who stalked me by responding in threads that have
nothing to do with his normal delusions? bwahahaha!

joek...@comcast.net

未读,
2007年10月24日 09:27:522007/10/24
收件人

"Miss Tapia" <carlosb...@aol.com> wrote in message
??? Are you now completely brainless Gaga? You started all of this- and once
again lied and claimed you were leaving- but never did- same old same!

and you are making me miss my boom boom. she
> will be sleepy soon.

Bwahahaha!!! BRAINLESS!

cilapulapus kampilan

未读,
2007年10月24日 20:52:222007/10/24
收件人
On Oct 24, 6:27?am, "JOEKE...@comcast.net" <joeke...@comcast.net>
wrote:
> "Miss Tapia" <carlosbongo...@aol.com> wrote in message
> Bwahahaha!!! BRAINLESS!- Hide quoted text -

did i first call you names? nope. you still do the same old thing
even to other people. same old joeker . same old bullshit

joek...@comcast.net

未读,
2007年10月25日 14:18:352007/10/25
收件人

"cilapulapus kampilan" <bernar...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

You're a liar!!! When you first came here and you thought I was filipino you
were calling me "house nigger" and "Uncle Tom" even after several weeks of
Randy telling you I wasn't a filipino Bwaahahahaha how soon these trolls
forget themselves!

you still do the same old thing
> even to other people. same old joeker . same old bullshit

Yes you lie to everyone GAGA!

redford white

未读,
2007年10月25日 20:58:122007/10/25
收件人
On Oct 25, 11:18?am, "JOEKE...@comcast.net" <joeke...@comcast.net>
wrote:
> "cilapulapus kampilan" <bernardson...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Yes you lie to everyone GAGA!- Hide quoted text -

show the quote about the house ni.... uncle tom maybe.house slave
maybe... sound apt if you are pinoy but since i know you are puti
already ugly puti is more apt. what year was this? i was here
longer than you thought but i posted less since my first computer
really really sucked. a glorified calculator nowadays.

joek...@comcast.net

未读,
2007年10月25日 22:58:152007/10/25
收件人

"redford white" <bisaya...@gmail.com> wrote in message i was here

> longer than you thought but i posted less since my first computer
> really really sucked. a glorified calculator nowadays.
you're pathetic.... a real liar and an idiot... HINT: RANDY

redford white

未读,
2007年10月25日 23:37:062007/10/25
收件人
On Oct 25, 7:58?pm, "JOEKE...@comcast.net" <joeke...@comcast.net>
wrote:
> "redford white" <bisayangig...@gmail.com> wrote in message i was here

> > longer than you thought but i posted less since my first computer
> > really really sucked. a glorified calculator nowadays.
>
> you're pathetic.... a real liar and an idiot... HINT: RANDY

i was here long before that .

joek...@comcast.net

未读,
2007年10月28日 12:42:482007/10/28
收件人

"redford white" <bisaya...@gmail.com> wrote in message
BWAHAHAHAHA HELLO MORON!!!! HE'S THE ONE WHO CORRECTED YOU!!!! LEARN SIMPLE
ENGLISH RETARD!

irene quirantitos

未读,
2007年10月28日 16:48:292007/10/28
收件人
On Oct 28, 9:42?am, "JOEKE...@comcast.net" <joeke...@comcast.net>

wrote:
> "redford white" <bisayangig...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:1193369826.9...@z24g2000prh.googlegroups.com...> On Oct 25, 7:58?pm, "JOEKE...@comcast.net" <joeke...@comcast.net>
> > wrote:
>
> >> you're pathetic.... a real liar and an idiot... HINT: RANDY
>
> > i was here long before that .
>
> BWAHAHAHAHA HELLO MORON!!!! HE'S THE ONE WHO CORRECTED YOU!!!! LEARN SIMPLE
> ENGLISH RETARD!

aaa ok whaaatever your perception of
"reality " is . hehehehe

joek...@comcast.net

未读,
2007年10月29日 20:13:342007/10/29
收件人

"irene quirantitos" <soccultur...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
at least I can perceive reality! Bwahahahaha!

kilikili ni angelita

未读,
2007年10月30日 00:39:162007/10/30
收件人
On Oct 29, 5:13?pm, "JOEKE...@comcast.net" <joeke...@comcast.net>
wrote:
> "irene quirantitos" <socculturefilip...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> at least I can perceive reality! Bwahahahaha!- Hide quoted text -

ssuuure miriam.... .hehehehe

ih8being amonkey

未读,
2017年7月5日 15:12:052017/7/5
收件人

oh i happen to love art bell, he's one of the most awesome radio announcers of this and the last century .. and i agree with him on filipinos, because i certainly don't like being one myself, it's despicable because i also have a family that hates homosexuals, gay marriage, anything about gays, etc. .. too focused on religion, God, and that everything in life is about God and how you are "destined" to be something .. actions have nothing to do with life ..
i'm ashamed of being the race that i am and the race i came from, i am so glad i was born here in America the Beautiful, honey!

On Monday, October 15, 2007 at 7:11:54 PM UTC-7, Ablang wrote:
> [...]
> chose to come home, richer in every sense of the word. We call people
> like these balikbayans or the 'returnees' -- those who followed their
> dream, yet choose to return and share their mature talents and good
> fortune.
>
> In a few years, I may take advantage of whatever opportunities come my
> way. But I will come home. A borderless world doesn't preclude the
> idea of a home. I'm a Filipino, and I'll always be one. It isn't about
> just geography; it isn't about boundaries. It's about giving back to
> the country that shaped me.
>
> And that's going to be more important to me than seeing snow outside
> my windows on a bright Christmas morning.
>
> Mabuhay and Thank you.
>
> So, be proud, you are a Filipino,...and not like Mr. Art Bell. Please
> do send this to as many person as you can until it reaches him.

Red Cloud Shaman

未读,
2020年12月10日 02:44:182020/12/10
收件人
This was proven fake and the origin of the original hate filled email came from
a server in California. See the following episode to hear Art talking about it on air:
Coast to Coast AM - 12/09/1998 - Speaking Wind as the guest.
Art loved the Philippines and loved the people.
0 个新帖子