Malay Girls in Car Wash "nude" scandal

Tanki

Dec 26, 2009, 7:07:59 AM12/26/09
Well, by Muslim standards these girls are considered "nude" and show
be stoned to death!

http://malaysian-scandals.blogspot.com/2009/12/malay-car-wash-show.html

Tiny Willy Gruber

Dec 26, 2009, 12:57:22 PM12/26/09
Tanki <519...@gmail.com> wrote in news:6c729b20-46b1-4bbc-8268-
ae565e...@x5g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

> Well, by Muslim standards these girls are considered "nude" and show
> be stoned to death!

It seems that all Maylay girls are ugly and should be stoned!!

Yours,

Bill

PS

Lonely in Bulacan? I invite discrete calls to THE
premier Bulacan gay escort service: 0920-8571752

Happy Hannukah to all my Jewish relatives!!

--
Yours,

Bill

PS

Lonely in Bulacan? I invite discrete calls to THE
premier Bulacan gay escort service: 0920-8571752

FairToAll

Jan 2, 2010, 11:32:56 AM1/2/10
When the tudung are down and everything unveiled, this is what they
looked like...

http://malaysian-scandals.blogspot.com/2009/12/malay-car-wash-show.html