Re: *Real* cannibal group is butchering girls like in Dolcett's drawings! We will buy girls from El Salvador for slaughter and we will pay THOUSANDS of DOLLARS for a girl!

Message has been deleted

joe_ro...@live.co.uk

May 2, 2012, 9:04:17 AM5/2/12
On Friday, 9 December 2011 12:44:11 UTC, Curt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm butcher Curt and I'm looking for girls to slaughter. Girlmeat is
> the best meat in the world, it's delicious and nutritious and girls
> just have been made to be processed into meat.
>
> In ancient America, cannibalism was very common and most of the
> time, girls were cooked and eaten, because girls are so tasty.
>
> Girls from El Salvador are very yummy and my customers love
> their juicy rumps, their big breasts and their tasty legs and feet.
>
> I will take girls of up to 40 years of age and I will pay $50 per
> pound of living girlmeat.
>
> I may pay even *more* for exceptionally tasty girls, whom we
> can use for live-roastings! Please make me an offer!
>
> I prefer girls of normal weight or slightly overweight girls.They must
> be free of any contagious diseases like AIDS or Hepatitis and free of
> cancer.
>
> The girls should also be no heavy smokers and should not do drugs.
>
> I will take hookers, daughters, slaves, girlfriends, wives, ex-wives,
> aunts, nieces, female cousins or any other girl.
>
> I'm also willing to buy small groups of girls as well as mothers with
> daughters.
>
> Please make me an offer and email me to puella_...@yahoo.com
>
> This is puella_carnifex (at) yahoo.com and I'm puella_carnifex on
> Yahoo Messenger.
>
> Send me pictures of the girl or the girls and I will tell you how much
> I'm going to pay. Don't forget to add age and weight of the girl(s).
>
> This is a serious offer. I have the money and for me, girls are
> nothing but meat.
>
> I will pay cash.
>
> I will also take VOLUNTEERS. If you're a girl and if you want to be
> butchered and eaten, contact me! I will pay a person of your choice
> the money you're worth, so you could do your family a favour!
>
> You can also BUY girlmeat from me. I will put a price list on my
> group as soon as possible!
>
> You can also find me on my group, "The Butcher Shop":
>
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/thebutchershop
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/thebutchershop
>
> Curt

do you spit roast

joe_ro...@live.co.uk

May 2, 2012, 9:05:44 AM5/2/12
i volenteer to be spit roasted
Message has been deleted

parkwa...@aol.com

Sep 11, 2012, 10:47:34 AM9/11/12
hi butcher curt i would like to buy a pair of hot girls feet

ppe...@aol.com

Mar 17, 2013, 2:38:35 AM3/17/13
hi how much for 6 stone virgin with 32a boobs
Message has been deleted

rbrtm...@gmail.com

May 26, 2014, 8:30:05 PM5/26/14

banerjee...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2016, 3:10:00 AM1/30/16
hi, i am jhuma, from india, i am interested to be a meat .....
gmail-baner...@gmail.com
Message has been deleted

banerjee...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2016, 4:00:22 AM1/30/16
gmail id - banerjeejhuma035 and then @ gmail .com

ezekiel...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2016, 4:04:49 PM2/7/16
you´re really serious about it?
Message has been deleted

lars.m...@web.de

May 1, 2016, 4:22:34 PM5/1/16
Am Sonntag, 1. Mai 2016 21:54:18 UTC+2 schrieb lars.m...@web.de:
> Hi

You have socks and pantyhose from girls?

sig...@yahoo.de

Jul 17, 2016, 6:23:16 AM7/17/16
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

tractusa...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2019, 7:07:39 PM2/2/19
Want to be meat?

killianb...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2019, 4:03:45 PM10/28/19

hoita...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2019, 6:41:33 AM11/16/19
How much would you pay me for this coed meat slut. She is 20 years old, 5'8", 130 pounds. She is located in New York for capture and slaughter if interested.

absurdo...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2020, 5:01:39 PM3/4/20
how much would the entire ass of one of your girls cost me?

absurdo...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2020, 5:08:59 PM3/4/20

I also need 1000 pounds of tits how much would the total cost be

ricky...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2020, 7:31:12 PM4/3/20
Am Mittwoch, 4. März 2020 15:08:59 UTC-7 schrieb absurdo...@gmail.com:
> I also need 1000 pounds of tits how much would the total cost be

How much would you you pay for my breasts?

ricky...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2020, 7:36:22 PM4/3/20

ricky...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2020, 7:37:29 PM4/3/20